Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism Stories

Exhibitionists get off on being watched - our exhibitionist stories relate specifically to people getting aroused by being watched having sex.

Generally acts of exhibitionism take place outside - a deserted beach for example.

Often the exhibitionist will deliberately expose him or herself to any voyeurs who are in the vicinity, as well of course to their lover.

Jane Is An Intriguing Woman.

Things are getting even hotter

Not only is Jane very intelligent, observant, and driven, but she is also highly sensual, sexual, and absolutely transparent about it. "Transparent" is the keyword here. My reader will remember our adventures the other week. Well, believe it or not, that...

The Butterfly Garden (Part 2: Across from the Lake)

A continuation of our sultry outdoor play at the park.

We made the trek back to his cherry red sports car, which radiated with heat waves in the summer sun. If I had stuck to the leather seats on the way to the garden, that was nothing compared to the sensation now. We exchanged glances and petted each other...

Hot Non Date

We like being watched.

I met Jane a few years back at my friend's house. I was curious about her right away. Unusually, Jane looked straight into my eyes, not staring but more with curiosity, as if asking, 'Who are you, David? What makes you tick?' There was no sexual tension a...

My Sister and My Best Friend

letting my best friend take my sister on a vacation across the globe, i hope they keep their hands to themselves

Part 1 Leaning up against the doorjamb, I peered at her packing up her filled suitcase. “Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off at the airport?” I questioned. “No, Scott is going to pick me up, I already told you,” she replied, placing a sheer cov...

The Naked Encounter CH 1: The Encounter at the Elevator

I am Katie and today I decided to step out naked, like fully nude. In my naked adventure, I met this hot young neighbor in the elevator, stay tuned to learn about our encounter.

Katie’s POV My phone beeped, I was not expecting any notification at this time, so I stretched my arm to pick up the phone from the table where it was lying to check what notification had arrived on it, it was the delivery guy who had just arrived. Oh! I...

Vietnam: The Meet Up Chapter 2

Luke and Erin have an erotic reunion in Vietnam on their way to the beach.

Erin waited for Luke in a loose-fitting, lacy white sundress outside the hotel lobby under the portico. Her tan skin contrasted against the fabric. She had built a base tan before leaving home so she wouldn’t burn in the South Asian sun and for the sexy t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Borrowing The White Bikini

After discovering to pack a bathing suit, Lisa is forced to lend one from the lost and found.

In the town of Wathinger, there lived a young woman named Lisa. Lisa was known for her reserved nature and her love for swimming. Seeking respite from the relentless heat, she decided to spend the day at the public swimming pool. When she arrived, she rea...

High Rise Exhibitionist Chapter One

Allen Goodman leases an apartment but needs to furnish it. He finds Kay’s second-hand furniture shop and buys a room

As I signed the lease and handed the agent, Stephanie Peters, a check for two grand to cover the security deposit and first month's rent, I found it hard to believe I'd actually left my wife and agreed to lease apartment number 1215 in Kurtz House for the...

Brief Encounter

Business executive takes control

The door slammed behind Linda as she stormed out of the conference room. Furious with herself for not being prepared for the weekly team brief, she cursed under her breath and mocked the negative comments she had been smacked with by her boss. She knew th...