Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Facesitting Stories

Facesitting stories (sometimes also known as "face sitting", "queening", "face riding" or "smothering" stories) are tales where there is often an element of domination and submission involved.

The act of face sitting itself is where a person will squat over (not really "sitting" as such) their partner's face, lowering their genitals over their lover's mouth for oral sex. The dominating partner enjoys the feeling of empowerment as their sub is "forced" to perform oral sex on them - typically cunnilingus, but sometimes analingus too, as the mood fits!

Facesitting is popular in the kink / BDSM community as there are elements of domination, trust and control involved.

The Tramp

A day of reckoning had come—all over his face.

The freight train rumbled out of the sunrise, bringing a smile to Libby's face at the open window. Closing her eyes, she let the vibrations penetrate her naked body while the cool Colorado morning breeze caressed her light brown skin, and she imagined her...

Chapter 17 - Friday Evening

Tim and Pat have their last intimate evening for a while

The last glimmer of light was fading when the lovers awoke from their sleep. They had given and taken so much from each other; it was impossible to think there was any more desire left. Tim was facing Pat’s back; the fragrance from her hair was alluring....

Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving Feast

Thanksgiving including the stuffing

Thanksgiving morning, Tim looked at Elenore. She was smiling, so Tim rolled over to her and gave her a good morning kiss. Elenore looked at Tom with a loving look. He put his arm around her neck, and she rolled onto his shoulder. “Mmm, this is a wonderful...

Isobela Takes The Driving Seat

A blossoming love affair takes a hesitant next step

Marga tickled her clit gently with her finger, imagining it was her lover, Isobela’s tongue. Her lips welcomed her finger, as it had her first penis exactly two years ago to the day, when she had given her virginity to Hector. Two years! She’d had a good...

Runway Cheeks

Fashion shows aren't Dunz's thing but thick models with big backsides certainly are!

The building could have been on fire, and Dunz still wouldn’t have risked standing. Not while the thick, Latina catwalk model sashayed on stage. Gone were the days of the industry staying confined to the stereotypical runway body type. Thank goodness for...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Facesitting Again And Again

Is it better to give than receive?

I left you my card when I finished up, hoping that I would get another chance to eat your pussy. It was a few days later when you called and said you had something for me to look at. My thoughts went straight to you sitting on my face until you had an org...

Score 19 19
6
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Violating Work Policy

“Bend over and place your hands on the steps in front of you.” I lift her skirt up and over her backside.

Standing on the concourse level of the stairwell, the echoes of employees have my nerves on edge. We had been sexting for most of the morning, leaving both of us desperately needy. At the end of a large staff meeting, she sends me a message to meet her in...

Facesitting For Pleasure

Chance meeting leads to facesitting orgasm

I had my last call of the day. The next client needed their heating system looked at. I arrived and knocked at the door. After a few moments you answered. You had on a short satin robe which was tied in the front. You showed just enough cleavage to keep m...

Dominatrix Becca

I’m actually quite submissive, just telling about a time I somewhat dominated a guy.

“I think it's time for you to leave now,” I said to Kevin, as I motioned my head towards the door. “Are you really going to fuck those festival freaks?” He seemed genuinely concerned. Who is the real freak here, I thought, the kids having fun or the thirt...

Chocolate Peach

A motel maid takes advantage of my awkward situation

"Hey, don't leave me like this!" She just smirked, picked up my pants, and pulled out my wallet. Her long nails went in and pulled out the wad of cash in my billfold, followed by both credit cards. The worn black leather of my wallet went slap, like an op...

Naughtiness At Netherfield

A newly-discovered chapter from the secret version of "Pride And Prejudice"

“Well, Mary, I have some news for you,” said Mr Bennet, putting down the letter that had arrived at Longbourn that afternoon. “This letter is from Mr Bingley. He has been unexpectedly called away to London on a matter of urgent business that is likely to...

Susan woke up to her husband sitting across the bed, vigorously moving his hand up and down his cock. He was pleasuring himself and moaning while staring at his wife’s naked body on the bed. Her husband liked to satisfy himself before starting to pleasure...