Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The concluding chapter of the saga of Ted, Pam, and their supporting cast. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Wild Bill finally gets his reward, as do all the others."

Once Pam negotiated the film studio contract, her life became a whirlwind. Her agent Joan and assistant Estelle successfully negotiated a contract that stunned her. She would be making more money from doing this film than she had earned in her whole life. On top of the upfront money, the bonuses for things like Oscar nominations, percentage of the gross, streaming rights, residuals, and such incidentals would, if the film succeeded, set her up for life.

Pam realized that she was taking a risk and, as such, decided to take a considerable risk. She negotiated for a smaller upfront and higher other percentages with her agent. Mind you, the upfront was still more than she earned in multiple years previously.

After the contract was signed, Pam panicked. Wild Bill was in town and had joined them for supper. "Bill, I need some advice," she confessed.

"What's troubling you, beautiful? Afraid you can't deliver the goods?"

"No, it's the money thing."

"What about it?"

"The temptations that now surround me and the fashion in which people in the film industry splurge could wipe me out if I don't succeed."

"Why don't you do what Jeanie has done?"

"What's that?"

"Find some experienced people you trust to manage your money while you concentrate on acting."

"Like, who could I get to do that?"

"Well, a few persons you know come to mind, such as Ted, Stella, Kate, and myself. We are all business people and money managers in some form or another. All three of us care about you and your success."

"Do you think that would be possible? It would certainly go a long way to give me peace of mind."

"Consider it done. I will set up the PFAMC for you. But, of course, all actions they took would be subject to your approval."

"PFAMC, what the hell is that?"

"Pam Financial Asset Management Corporation."

"Now that's funny."

"What are you going to do about living arrangements?" Bill asked.

"I haven't had time to give any thought to that yet."

"Well, as chairman of the board of the JFAMC, may I suggest…."

"JFAMC, what's that?"

"Jeanie Financial Asset Management Corporation, of course."

"Instead of renting or buying property, you should continue living here and paying her rent. Jeanie would be delighted. As a matter of fact, this is her suggestion. It would be an ideal solution as it provides many advantages. For example, you could not only rehearse but also commute together and, more importantly, enjoy intimate moments to relieve the stress of acting. So what do you think?"

"It sounds like a dream, Bill. You sure Jeanie would agree?"

"She's the one who suggested it."

"Bill, how can I thank you?"

"For now, your smile is enough, beautiful. Remember that I have many lewd and lustful intents on your body some day."

oOo

While Estelle was in town, Pam and Jeanie had taken the opportunity to spend quality threesome time with her. However, it seemed Jeanie could not resist Estelle. She joked that she had the best of chocolate and vanilla, with Pam on one side and Estelle on the other.

One night when they were at it, Adam, who had keys to the house, entered and discovered them in a three-way tribbing session in the living room.

He stood in the hall watching as they played, unnoticed by them. Finally, after their orgasm, Estelle looked up, saw Adam, and shrieked.

"It's OK, Estelle, that's Adam, the leading actor in our movie, Pam's current lover, and my occasional one! So, Adam, come on in and meet Estelle; she is one of Pam's agents."

Sporting an obvious erection bulging the front of his trousers, Adam entered and extended his hand to Estelle. "Estelle, I thought I was blessed when I had those two delightful nymphs to look at. You, however, bring an added dimension of beauty that I did not expect to see tonight."

Jeanie warned him, "Adam, Estelle is a lesbian."

"No, I'm not, Jeanie. I'm bisexual. I usually prefer women. However, I have been known to spread my legs for a man on occasion."

Pam smiled at this revelation. "Would this be one of those occasions, Estelle?"

"I thought that Adam was your lover, Pam."

"He is, but it's obvious he's interested in you. I don't mind sharing as I know that I'll get my share of his magnificent cock for a long time to come. Come on, let's go to the bedroom."

"Estelle, get on the bed on your hands and knees with your ass up, thighs spread, and let Adam admire that pretty pussy and ass. Jeanie, slide under Estelle and offer her your pussy to ravish, and get ready to tongue-lash her clit. Adam, she's ready for you to get that magnificent cock into her and take that tight cunt waiting for you."

Pam watched as her three lovers went at it. She marveled at Adam thrusting into Estelle and the sheer beauty of his body. The muffled moans of Jeanie and Estelle as they licked and sucked at each other turned her on. She fingered her aching pussy and bent forward, cupping Adam's balls.

The four of them achieved their climax at the same time. Collapsing in a tangle of body and limbs, Pam felt herself at peace, and a wave of contentment coursed through her. She understood at that moment that this feeling of love and belonging was what she had sought her whole life.

oOo

Adam not only looked like a younger Ted but also was similar to Ted in that he seemed to have an unquenchable sex drive.

After a date, she ended up at his home and in his bed. After her fourth orgasm, he had an equal number of climaxes, and Pam asked him, "Are you always like this?"

"Like what."

"Adam, you came four times without a break in between. I have never known a man able to do that."

"It's all your fault. I've never had a woman turn me on like you do. But, speaking of turning me on, turnover. I want to see your pretty ass."

"Why?"

"Why do you think? I'm having a tough time deciding whether to spank it, kiss it, or fuck it. Which would you prefer?"

"How about all three."

"Pam, you're truly the woman of my dreams."

"Do you truly mean that?"

"Yes."

"I am so confused, Adam. I feel the same way about you, but I also like the feelings I have with my other lovers, both the males and the females. How can I juggle all those feelings? I'm always afraid I will lose their love because I love so many."

"Pam, you and I are different from most people. Neither you nor I are jealous people. The other day you offered me, Estelle, remember. Did you feel jealous?"

"No. I saw you desired Estelle, and she was more than willing. It was a delight to see you two together."

"In my case, I know about your other lovers, and I am cool with that. I don't seek exclusivity, Pam, just my fair share. I have noticed so far that all the people I know of in your circle of lovers are people I like and respect which speaks volumes for your taste. So why don't we play it by ear and see where it goes between you and me? I'd like it to go much further. I don't know about you."

"Oh, Adam, so would I. I would hate the thought of losing you from my life."

"So let's agree that we are an item and see where we end up. Now where were we? Oh yes, show me your ass."

"Oooh! You are going to do your magic on it."

"On it and in it, get across my lap, and I'll start warming it up for you."

"You silver tongue devil, you have a way with words I can't resist."

"Just wait and see what else that silver tongue will do for you."

Adam playfully spanked her ass for a few minutes getting it nice and pink before he started kissing it.

The kisses turned to licks, and the licks turned to riming her asshole. Finally, Adam used his fingers to feel her pussy which was awash with her juices which he used to lubricate both his shaft and her ass before positioning her on her back with her knees drawn back almost to her ears.

He penetrated her ass. As he plunged deeper on each stroke, his fingers toyed with her clit. Soon her moans filled the room, and her body quaked under him as he brought her from climax to climax. When he finally shot his load into her, he collapsed on her, and they lay entwined in each other's arms.

As they fell asleep, Pam heard Adam say, "I love you."

She smiled and let herself bask in the wave of satisfaction that washed over her.

oOo

The weeks before the shooting started were filled with Jeanie and Pam rehearsing the script. Jeanie would have had a vocation as a teacher. She was a believer in the reward for achievement concept. When Pam mastered a few passages, she was licked or fingered to a climax by Jeanie. If she did not, she went without. Under that tender tutelage, they soon had it down pat.

She was fascinated that after a few supper dates with Adam, the paparazzi had noted them, and rumors and pictures started appearing in the tabloids. When approached by them, she discounted all the stories that had begun circulating on Adam's advice. He told her that time was not ripe and to wait until they finished the film. Curiosity and uncertainty about her would fuel interest in the future.

Finally, the momentous day arrived when the shooting started. Henry Goldstein, who she had met at the casting interview and who would be the producer, met her and Jeanie as they arrived. He introduced her to Sam Jones, who would be directing. She liked Sam instantly. He was a feisty slim man who looked her over from head to foot before saying, "It's a good thing I'm gay. That way, you won't tempt me."

"Damn," Pam said, "I guess you can't win them all."

Sam turned to Henry. "Henry, I like this broad. She has chutzpah."

"Listen you," he said to Pam, "I see I could do something with you. Listen to my directing. I think we can do more than something. Maybe we could do something great with you."

The plot of the film was rather simplistic. Suave detective, Adam, is out to catch a gang of bikers smuggling drugs from Mexico to the US. Meets the girl next door, Jeanie, a nurse, and falls for her. In the course of his investigation runs into a biker slut, Pam, who seduces him. As he gets closer to finding how drugs are smuggled, Jeanie is kidnapped by bikers. Pam, while still a slut is a slut with a heart and helps Adam rescue Jeanie. In doing so, Pam gets shot and ends up in hospital in critical condition. Jeanie is the nurse assigned to the case, and as you can see, there is lots of melodrama.

Pam, on that first day, thought she had descended into bedlam. People were running around like crazy, shouting directives and moving props and doing other movie things that she did not quite know why they did.

To her surprise, she found out that the filming sequences were not linear but jumped all over the place to accommodate what was being used as props and background. Harry had decided they would start with the bedroom scenes.

Pam was sent to her dressing room and told to get into the lingerie she would wear to start the bedroom scene. A hairdresser set her hair, and a makeup person applied makeup. She started protesting that she never put on that much makeup when she was informed that due to the lighting used, her face would not come out on film without it. She sat patiently while it was done and, looking in the mirror, thought it looked overdone. However, she considered her status as a newbie to the industry and remained silent.

Pam was outfitted in a scandalous bra that did little to hide her tits and a thong that was barely sufficient to hide her girly parts but definitely put her ass on display. When she walked out to the set, the crew fell silent as they saw her. Pam noticed many of the men rearrange their cocks in their pants. She smiled at this and gave her ass a little wriggle as she strutted toward the set.

Sam came over and explained what he wanted her to do. She was to embrace Adam, who would kiss and strip off her bra. He assured her the audience would only see her back and her ass. Adam would then carry her to bed, and she would pull a sheet to cover her body. He would slide under the sheet and pretend he was making love to her. He assured her she would not be fully exposed at any moment of the shoot.

"Fuck that, Sam. I believe in the Stanislavski method. If I do this, I want it to be real."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Have Adan make love to me. You can then edit out the bits which are too scandalous, but I get a copy of the unedited film for my collection."

Sam turned to Adam and asked, "You OK with this?"

"Sam, if you were not gay, you would not ask that question. But, of course, if that is what Pam wants, that's what she'll get."

"OK, let's do it. Ready on the set?"

"OK, you two, first position."

Adam led Pam to a spot near the bed on the set.

When Sam ordered "last looks," the wardrobe and makeup people came over. They gave the pair a final check to ensure everything was to their satisfaction.

"Picture up," he barked.

Adam whispered, "We are on camera."

Finally, Sam issued the fatal word, "Action."

Adam wrapped Pam in his arms and kissed her. Pam shut out the rest of the world and returned Adam's kiss. Not a movie kiss but the type of kiss she would give him when making love to him. A full-in-mouth tongue kiss. Adam unfastened her bra and cupped one of her breasts as they kissed.

He lifted her in his arms and placed her on the bed. Pam lay on her back, spread her thighs, and welcomed him with open arms when Adam joined her. When Adam penetrated her, she brought her legs around his body and drew him deeper into her. She was vaguely conscious of movement around her as camera people maneuvered to shoot her from different angles.

Most of her concentration, however, was on what Adam was doing to her. When she finally climaxed, she heard Sam yell, 'Cut.'

She just lay there catching her breath, and Sam came over. "Pam, I'm astounded. I had planned this scene would take us multiple takes. If what I saw came out on film, that's it for this scene. You almost made me regret I was gay," he laughed. "Bring Pam a robe," he ordered.

Back in her dressing room, Jeanie congratulated her. "You did it in one take, Pam. That is extraordinary. I don't think I could have done that. It seems you are a natural."

"Thanks, bestie; I didn't do anything special. I was just myself."

"Just keep on doing that."

Over the next few weeks, the filming proceeded, and it was more and more evident that Pam was a natural actress.

The news of her love scene with Adam leaked to the public, and the media was abuzz about it. She was praised, reviled, and everything in between without anyone outside the crew seeing the film.

Paparazzi were hounding her, so she almost did not dare leave the house, but it was not missed by the media that Adam was a frequent visitor to their home, and more rumors started flying.

You seldom had two Oscar nominees and an up-and-coming starlet at the same house. This, of course, incensed the media, who wanted to know what was going on.

Adam's advice was to ignore it. With time they would lose interest.

The shooting over now came the agonizing part of waiting while it was edited, music was added, and all the nitty-gritty of coming out with a finished product.

The studio set up interviews and photo ops for the actors to publicize themselves and the films. Pam was faced with mind-numbing interviews by idiots who wanted her to bare her heart to TV audiences.

The questions and innuendos were endless. Was she involved with Adam? Was she gay? Did she actually make love to Adam on screen? On and on they went trying to pierce this woman who had come out of nowhere to get a role in a film of that magnitude. Pam was adamant about not answering personal questions or what had happened on the set. Instead, she said, "Guess you'll have to see for yourself."

LunaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSinclair

There was already talk of the film being blacklisted by the Evangelical community, who were having a great time painting her as the Whore of Babylon. So naturally, the studio was delighted as that would almost ensure a box office hit, but Pam was unconcerned as she was already being approached to do other movies.

Finally, the editing and other work were over. A private screening was scheduled where she and the others would get to see the finished product.

Under tight security, Pam, Adam, Jeanie, and other actors who had participated in the filming were escorted to a private location where they would get to see the finished product. Pam sat spellbound as she watched herself. Sam had put together a superbly sensual film without it being pornographic. You could see her tits and ass, but it was done very tastefully. The love scene focused extensively on her face as she was in the throes of sexual rapture, and she marveled at the intensity of her expression.

After the showing, Sam came over and asked, "So what do you think?"

"Sam, I don't know what to say. You seem to have captured a side of me I had never seen before."

"You might not see it, but everyone around you does. That's what makes you great. If you can keep on just acting yourself, you are destined to be a star. However, if you start to play a role, you will become just one of the many actresses limited in their success."

oOo

The premier was scheduled for three weeks later, and selected clips were fed to the news media. The demand for tickets to the premier exceeded expectations. When they got to the location, crowds lined the sidewalk to get a glimpse and an autograph from the three of them.

Wild Bill, Ted, and Kate had been invited, as well as Joan, their agent, and Estelle. Unfortunately, apart from a quick hug, they did not get much chance to talk before the film was run.

Pam sat in the front row with Adam and Jeanie on either side of her and watched spellbound as the picture was run. She marveled at seeing her name scroll in the credits and reflected on all the exceptional people who had brought her to this juncture in her life. They were all with her tonight, and it warmed her heart.

The audience sat spellbound while the film ran. At the end of a tumult of applause, the actors, producer, and director took to the stage, where they were showered with flowers. A press conference was to take place on-site.

It was at this stage that Pam decided to take a huge gamble. She was expecting the barrage of questions directed towards her and resolved to pre-empt them with a statement before the questions were asked of her.

Standing before the array of mikes, she held her hand for silence.

"Before you ask your questions," she said, "permit me to make a brief statement."

"I have been asked by many about my sexual orientation. Well, truthfully, it is none of your business, but to lay the questions to rest once and for all, I will answer them here. I am not lesbian, but I am bisexual. I have also been asked about my relationship with Adam. Again none of your business; however, I am proud to say we are lovers. I hope that settles my sexual orientation for all of you."

There was a hushed silence from the assembled reporters as this was digested.

With a sweet smile, Pam faced the crowd and asked, "Any other questions?"

Of course, there were questions about future plans for films. Whether she would remain on the West Coast. Which was her favorite restaurant. Where she bought her lingerie and on and on. Smiling bravely, Pam fielded the questions with humor and equanimity, realizing that they were, from now on, part of her life.

After it was over, Wild Bill and Ted came over to her. She embraced both men as they approached. "We need to talk," Ted told her. "Back at the house would be the best place to do so."

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked, worried that she had made a mistake in handling the press conference the way she did.

"Pam, what you did was genius. You seem to have an extraordinary instinct for doing the right thing," Bill assured her. "What you did will get the curious off your back and, as an added benefit, will be the talk of the town for weeks which will significantly increase the box office for the film. It is already scheduled to open next week across the country and the week after that internationally. The demand has been hot, and we will all make a fortune."

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?"

oOo

Back at the house, Wild Bill explained to Pam that her next move would be to let tongues wag and to get out of the public eye for a while. This would add an air of mystery to her persona. Staying in LA would be counterproductive. He suggested she leave until she was ready to take on a new role in another movie and was already discussing with the studio another film that would co-star her and Jeanie.

He also announced that he was getting ready to retire and planning to get away from everything, as were Ted and Kate. Kate was selling her company, and Ted had reached the point that if he continued to work, most of what he earned would be paid to the government in the form of taxes.

"So what we need, Pam, is a location away from here but still within commutable distance to get back here when needed. When Ted and I looked into it, one area that fit that requirement was Baja California. Subject to your approval, we would like to buy an island off the coast. It would be isolated, and we could build a community there."

"Who would be in that community?"

"Bill and Jeanie, Joan and Estelle, You and Adam, and of course your mother and me," Ted answered.

"Your mother has already been drawing up proposed architectural plans for our individual houses, and we have put our project in place with the authorities there. We have already received tentative approval."

"I thought Americans could not buy property in Mexico."

"They can with some restrictions. The hard part was convincing the authorities that this island was not beachfront property. Otherwise, it is far enough from the border, and since there are no beaches on the island, we can execute the transaction."

"When do we get to see this place?"

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

oOo

It was love at first sight. Pam was enchanted with the island. Three miles long by two miles wide of nothing but beach and tropical vegetation, surmounted by a hill where Kate, Pam's mother, told her the houses would be built.

"I plan to build a compound up here surrounded by a wall. Here are the sketches of what it will look like when I'm done," Kate said, unrolling some architectural plans.

"Why the wall?" Kate asked.

"None of us can just disappear at this stage. You, Adam, and Jeanie will be celebrities, so the best we can do is make you hard to approach. The island has only one place where a boat can come ashore, and we will have a pier put in. We will hire local people to attend to our needs such as cooks, maids and the like. They will be housed in a separate area. Among them will be a few guards to take care of any possible intruders or paparazzi. We are only fifteen minutes by boat from the mainland, so that will be useful to us to obtain supplies."

"You seem to have thought this out fully, Mom. When will all this be ready?"

"Honey, if you give the OK today, construction will start tomorrow, and I think it will be completed in three to four months."

"That fast? How much will this cost?"

"Don't worry about that, Pam. You have not asked us about your finances; we understand you have been busy. However, you are now a very wealthy woman with the prospect of becoming even wealthier. Unless you go crazy, there is no way you could spend what you already have over the rest of your life. Even though this will be expensive, keep in mind that you will have investors. Ted and I will have a share, as well as Jeanie. When you are in LA, the house you've lived in with Jeanie has been now put into both your names."

"Jeanie agreed to that?"

"Of course she did. She loves you," Bill said.

"Well, I'll have to talk to Adam and Jeanie about moving here."

"Honey, they are already on board. Adam has dual citizenship in Mexico and was the one who suggested this."

oOo

Pam had a serious discussion with Adam on their return to LA from the island.

"Darling, you know by now I am a horny little slut. We need to discuss this before moving to the island."

"What is there to talk about? I know what you are, and you know that I am one horny bastard. So?"

"We have not had a chance to talk about how we will cope with most of my past lovers living next to us when we move. You are aware that Jeanie, Estelle, and I have ongoing relations. We have not discussed that Ted is a previous lover, as is my mother. I also promised Bill that he would get his turn at me once the movie was done. So far, I've only given him a blowjob. The temptations and opportunities will only multiply when we all move."

"Pam, I want to be with you and live with you. However, unlike the Catholic Church, I do not require you to be celibate or exclusively mine. What I would like is to share those experiences with you. I am ready to be your stag but would dislike being cuckolded."

"I have too much love and respect for you to make you a cuckold."

"So let's agree that we both are allowed to play as long as we do it together."

"Come here, you wonderful man," Pam said brightly. "I need your cock in the worst way. You have this ability to turn me into a needy slut."

"Spread your legs, MY needy slut. I'm going to ravage that juicy pussy of yours to give you something to remember when you leave on that publicity tour tomorrow."

oOo

One morning three months after they had settled on the island, Bill announced that Pam had been nominated for an Oscar for her role in her first film, while Jeanie and Adam had nominations for previous films they had been in.

Pam looked at him and said, "Well, Wild Bill, I guess it's time for me to let you take my nubile body as we had agreed on many months ago."

"Pam, if Adam agrees, we should all ravage your nubile body."

"Are you proposing an orgy?"

"Right on. Adam, what do you think?"

"I think it would be a fitting celebration. When do you want to do this?"

"How about tonight? We can all get together outside for a light supper by the pool, followed by fun and games. OK with you, Pam?"

"I can hardly wait."

oOo

The staff laid out a buffet by the pool and had been dismissed for the rest of the night.

Pam strolled out of her house clad in a scandalous bikini that revealed more than it hid and came to sit between Adam and Wild Bill, not quite knowing what awaited her. She surveyed the whole group, which included Jeanie, Kate, Estelle, and Ted.

As she ate, she reflected that her whole life had been planned; however, never in her wildest dreams could she have planned what had occurred over the last year.

"Pam, a penny for your thoughts?" Bill asked.

"A year ago, if you had told me this is where I would be tonight, I would not have believed you. I am truly blessed tonight to be surrounded by all the people I love."

"Girl, get ready; they are all here to love you more."

Bill slid his hand under her bikini top and removed her breasts. Leaning over, he took her nipple and started to suckle on it. She felt the side ties of her bottoms be untied and her pussy being fondled by Adam's fingers. She moaned in appreciation as the double assault on her body made her feel even hornier than she had been.

Adam carried her to a long ottoman placed within the table's viewing area and deposited her beside it.

Wild Bill lay back on the ottoman and asked her, "The time has come, little girl, to make good on your promise. Are you ready?"

"Bill, I have always kept my promises," she said, drooling at the sight of his fat cock waving joyously in front of her eyes.

"Climb aboard and do your duty."

She smiled, straddling him, parted her pussy lips, and slid his prick up her tight cunt. When she had him firmly embedded in her, she started to move, but Bill drew her towards him and kissed her. As their tongues wrestled, she felt her ass raised and her ass cheeks parted. A finger was thrust up her asshole and lubricated her anal passage. Slowly a cock was pushed passed her sphincter, and she felt herself tighten like a vise on Bill's shaft. She turned her head slightly to see that Adam was the one in possession of her ass. When she turned back, there was a familiar fat cock waving in her face.

"Spit roast time," she exclaimed joyously, "a new first for me." With that, she opened her mouth to take Ted's cock.

Adam grasped her hips and moved her body as he and Bill thrust into her. Her holes were delightfully filled, and she felt every ridge of the two cocks massage all her inner tissues. Ted's cock was drooling precum down her throat as she alternately sucked and licked it.

She wanted to scream in delight, but all she could do was hum around Ted's cock. She felt her juices bathing Bill's cock and oozing out from her while the burn of Adam's cock up her ass caused her body to quiver with joy.

Soon all three men were throbbing in her orifices, and she could tell they were all about to come. Then, when Adam swatted her ass repeatedly, her toes curled and rewarded them with her climax as they flooded her with their seed.

They all remained locked together, gasping for breath before each man withdrew and let her collapse on the ottoman.

As she lay recovering, Kate approached her and said, "Honey, I must tell you how proud I am of you."

"For letting those three hunks fuck me at the same time."

"No silly for the Oscar nomination. Mind you, that was also very hot to watch, and I would not mind that being done to me later on. Now give me a kiss."

As their mouths met, mother and daughter swapped spit and tongue danced.

"You taste of Ted," Kate said with a smile while licking her lips.

Jeanie came over and lowered her pussy to Pam's face and drew Pam's legs back. Pam devoured Jeanie while Kate went and lapped at Pam's pussy while Estelle took care of her asshole.

The combination of licking, sucking, and probing fingers soon brought her to a second climax.

By the end of the evening, Pam had lost count of how many times she had been fucked or made love to and how many climaxes she had had.

In addition, she had seen all her girlfriends ravished by all three men. The sight that she would never forget was her mother being taken by Bill and Adam, one at each of her holes while Ted fucked Estelle while feeding on Jeanie's pussy.

After Bill fucked her again, she fell asleep, thinking this was a day to remember and the start of many.

Adam picked her up and carried her to bed. He smiled at her as she cuddled beside him and whispered, "I am the luckiest man in the world to have you in my life."

Half asleep, Pam answered, "Yes, you are, my darling."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments