Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Presents

"My daughter brings home some friends on my birthday"

170
11 Comments 11
9.0k Views 9.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This happened after my daughter's adventures in Ticket To Ride and after I met Lari in Romania. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the like button."

A taxi crunched up the long gravel drive. I opened the front door to let in my daughter, her current boyfriend, James, and two of my daughter's friends.

They were off clubbing in town tonight, but their main reason was to see some band I'd never heard of on Saturday. I grinned to myself. It was also my birthday, and I bet that thought had never crossed my daughter's mind. Not that I cared much; I was way past celebrating the passing years.

I'd seen James before but had never met the two girls, Laura and Sophie. Like my daughter, both had blond hair and blue eyes. Laura was a short cute girl with tiny boobs. Her hair was a dusky blond, and her eyes were a deep blue. Sophie looked remarkably like my daughter with massive boobs, blond hair, and pale blue, almost grey eyes. 

"Don't just stand there and stare, Daddy," my daughter said. "Help James with the bags."

I tore my gaze away from Sophie. "Good idea," I said.

I walked onto the driveway and helped James lug the cases the taxi driver had dumped into the house. I shook my head ruefully. They had no idea how to travel light.

I glanced at my daughter, grinning mischievously. "It will be separate bedrooms for you two," I said to wind her up. I knew Helen wasn't a virgin, but I was still somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of my daughter having sex; it seemed no time at all since she'd been tiny.

"I'm a big girl now, Daddy," Helen said. "Besides, you don't want me to tell mummy about Caro, do you?"

I had been separated from Rebecca for years, so revealing I'd fucked Helen's best friend wasn't quite the threat my daughter imagined.

"Where is Caro, anyway?" I asked. "I hoped she'd be here this weekend." 

Laura and Sophie giggled. "Her parents are visiting her this weekend," Helen said.

I was disappointed; I'd hoped for a repeat of her last visit. I shook my head and tutted.

"Anyway, the pair of you are in your old room," I said, "as I'm sure you knew."

Helen disappeared upstairs with James in tow, each lugging a heavy bag. I never entirely understood why she needed so many clothes for a few days.

I turned to Laura and Sophie, who were both grinning. Clearly, they knew I'd fucked Helen's best friend, Caro.

"Let me show you where you'll be sleeping," I said.

The two girls followed me up the stairs onto the first-floor gallery that circled the hall. As we passed my daughter's room, I could hear giggling. My cock sprang instantly erect at the thought that my daughter would get fucked tonight.

"This one is you," I told Sophie when we reached the next bedroom. "There's towels on the bed."

I grinned; the sound of my daughter being fucked would easily penetrate the partition wall. Sophie thanked me and closed the door behind herself, so I led Laura around the gallery and up to the second floor.

"And finally, this is you."

As Laura was about to enter the room, she turned her head towards me and smiled. "I love your house. Promise you'll show me the rest of it later."

"Of course," I replied. I grinned. "I'll do the full guided tour later."

As they got ready to go out clubbing, I settled myself in the lounge for the evening with an Islay malt and a book to read. Jazz played in the background. I smiled at the occasional girlie laughter that drifted down the stairs.

It took them hours, so I was absorbed in a science fiction whodunnit when the three girls and James finally traipsed down the stairs.

"I've called an Uber," my daughter Helen said. "It shouldn't be long."

All three girls were blond and blue-eyed, wearing matching little black dresses and shoes with ridiculous spiked heels; they could easily have been sisters. My gaze lingered on chests, enhanced by push-up bras; or high-class whores.

I glanced at James. He was a good-looking lad, well-dressed and seemed amiable enough, but I wondered how long he'd last. My daughter had a new man in tow with alarming regularity.

Helen and Sophie chatted brightly with James but kept glancing at the front door, clearly anxious to be off. Laura sauntered over to where I sat.

She perched on the arm of my chair. "You still haven't given me the grand tour," she said, playfully ruffling my hair.

I moved my arm to conceal my inappropriate hard-on. I can't just assume all Helen's friends want to fuck me, I thought.

I was saved by the sound of an approaching car. "The taxi's here," Helen called out.

I smiled. "Tomorrow," I said. "I promise you'll get the tour then."

Laura grinned. "Tomorrow, then."

I wasn't at all sleepy that evening and stayed up watching films. Finally, around three in the morning, I found myself yawning. There were only a few minutes of the film left. Bed after this, I thought. A few moments later, I heard a car coming up the driveway, crunching noisily on the gravel. Car doors slammed. I smiled at the sound of giggling and a key scratching around for the lock. I'd left the door unlocked.

Eventually, the front door burst open, and after much giggling in the outer hall, my daughter Helen entered the lounge with James in tow, his arm around her waist, followed by Laura and Sophie, who were arm-in-arm and still held half-full cocktail glasses.

Helen removed her coat, dropped it on the floor, then slipped the straps of her black dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to her waist. The push-up bra showed off her massive boobs and gave me a shameful erection.

Helen turned to James and grabbed his hand. "I want you to fuck me," she said. "Right now!"

My daughter quickly pulled the unresisting James upstairs, and I heard her bedroom door click shut. I tried unsuccessfully to evict the lurid images of her being fucked that flashed through my mind.

Sophie spoke, interrupting my dangerous thoughts. "I'm tired, so I'm also off to bed." She grinned. "Though whether I can sleep through James banging Helen next door, I don't know. She screams. Loudly."

I pictured my daughter, naked, impaled on an enormous dick with her head thrown back, her huge breasts thrust out, shrieking. Stop it!

I shook my head and smiled at Sophie. "I'm just going to watch the last few minutes of this, then I'll collapse as well," I said.

Sophie pecked Laura on the cheek. "Night," she said and weaved her way drunkenly upstairs. 

Laura came and sat beside me on the sofa, dangerously close and looking unbearably cute.

"Aren't you off to bed?" I asked.

She brandished her cocktail glass, splashing some pink concoction over me. "When I've finished this," she said.

She pushed the glass towards my face. She lurched, and I felt her hand on my erection. "You should try it," she said. She paused, and I felt her hand massage my hard dick. "Not really. It tastes vile."

I summoned all my willpower. "Come on, off to bed with you," I said. "Shoo."

Laura looked at me and grinned. "With you? I certainly hope so," she said, suddenly sounding sober. "Caro's told me how good your massive cock feels."

I should, of course, have refused. But I looked Laura up and down, taking in her pretty face, her small boobs enhanced by the push-up bra, and her slim body. She was exactly my type. Temptation won, with hardly a fight.

"I'd love to go to bed with you, but are you sure?" I asked.

Laura leaned against me, and her roving hand slid into my boxers, wanking my colossal erection.

"Yes, I want your monstrous weapon inside me," she said.

I turned my head and kissed her. Her tongue probed at my lips, and our tongues entwined. My hands explored her body, feeling her small boobs and running over her firm teenage flesh. I knew I should still send her packing, but I was committed now.

I broke from our kiss. "My bed will be more comfortable," I said.

Laura simply nodded, then stood up. She reached out a small hand. "Yes," she said.

I stood, took her proffered hand, and led her up the two short flights to the gallery and around to my suite.

We started kissing the moment the door was closed. My hand slid around Laura's back, unzipped her little black dress, and pulled it off her shoulders so it fell to the ground. Laura was left in just a black, lacy push-up bra - clearly padded - skimpy matching panties and those ridiculous stilettos. I stood back and admired her slim teenage body as I pulled off my T-shirt and stepped out of my jeans.

My hand again reached behind Laura and unclasped her bra; it fell to the floor. Her tits were lovely, small with large puffy areolae. I leaned over and sucked each of her perfect boobs in turn, my tongue toying with her hard nipples. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, with her hard nipples pressed against my chest. My massive erection escaped the top of my undies and pressed between us.

I ran my hands slowly down her nubile body, caressing her soft skin, moving towards her skimpy black panties, enjoying every contour. Laura's hands slid down my back and inside my boxers, caressing my bum cheeks. In return, my hands pushed inside the back of her panties and clasped her pert bum.

I moved a hand around between us and probed Laura's wet minge, running a finger gently up and down her labia before invading her moist crevice.

There was brief confusion as we tried to shed each other's underwear, but we were quickly naked, and I pulled Laura close once more, enjoying the feeling of her firm young body pressed hard against me, pushing me slowly backwards towards my bed.

Her hard nipples stayed pressed against my chest, and my massive rigid cock was jammed between us. My finger started to explore her cunt, worming its way inside, but Laura hooked a leg behind me and pushed me backwards onto the bed.

"Stay there; I want to taste your massive dick," she said hungrily.

I lay back on the edge of the bed, propped up on my elbows, and Laura bent over to suck my cock. Her hand pulled back my foreskin and started gently wanking my shaft. Laura's tongue toyed with my glans, slowly circling it. Her deep blue eyes looked up at me when she opened her mouth, and her lips closed warmly around my tip.

She lifted her head, licked her lips, and grinned. "Salty," she said.

I had a better idea. "Come up here and straddle me so I can taste your pussy as well," I said.

Laura giggled. "What a good idea."

She climbed onto the bed, still in her ridiculous heels and straddled my head, facing my feet. When she leaned forward, my tongue probed her labia, pushing between her lips to gently toy with her clitoris.

I felt her hand around my cock, then her hot breath on my glans. Laura's tongue again circled my tip before her warm lips slid slowly down my shaft as she took my enormous pole into her mouth. The position was awkward, but two fingers pushed into her tight cunt as my tongue played with her love button. We developed a rhythm where, as Laura inhaled my cock, my fingers hooked deep inside her.

Suddenly Laura sat up, and her smooth, shaved pussy squashed briefly against my face. "I want your mammoth dick inside me," she said.

I grinned to myself. My dick balls-deep in Laura's tight, young pussy would be fantastic. 

"Yes, it's time I fucked you," I said, my voice muffled slightly.

Laura pivoted on my chest so she faced me and shuffled backwards towards my rampant cock. Her hand reached back and wrapped around my stiff shaft.

Her hand rubbed my tip along her wet crevice, and my glans pressed between her labia as she guided my massive erection into her tight wet pussy.

Laura was gloriously tight as she lowered herself slowly onto my rampant member. Her face was flushed, and her wide blue eyes fixed on mine. Laura sighed softly as she impaled herself, not stopping until my cock was hilt-deep inside her and her bum pressed against me. She leaned forward slightly to rest her hands on my chest and started to ride me, always looking at me with wide eyes.

She rode me slowly at first, a gentle rising trot. Each time Laura sat, I thrust up with my hips, driving my rigid pole deep into her tight cunt. Soon, she moaned loudly with every thrust.

My thrusts got faster, and her moans were louder as I pounded her harder.

"Yes," Laura shrieked. "Fuck me hard."

I hoped the noise wouldn't carry across the hall as I didn't want a repeat of when I first fucked Caro and my daughter walked in on us.

But moments later, I heard the click of the catch and my bedroom door creaked open. My heart sank, but my dick stiffened, aroused by the thought that my daughter was watching.

I turned my head and sighed with relief. Sophie stood in the doorway, filming us with her phone, wearing just a push-up bra, showing off big boobs. Her neatly trimmed but hairy pussy drew my eye.

"Laura was just so noisy, I had to investigate," Sophie said. "I don't want to miss out on the action."

I felt relieved it wasn't my daughter - if that is how to describe secret disappointment, but I was more aroused than ever. My rampant dick pistoned in and out of Laura's tight minge with increased vigour.

Laura played for the camera. She leaned back, put her hands behind her head and started riding me enthusiastically, squealing theatrically. Her small, perfect tits thrust forward as Laura bounced on my rigid member. My hand reached up and tweaked each hard nipple in turn. Laura's moaning became urgent.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

"I'm coming," she cried. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Her body quivered, her thighs shuddered against me, and her cunt clamped rhythmically around my rampant dick as she climaxed noisily.

Sophie licked her lips. "It's my turn now," she said.

Laura shook her head. "He's my treat tonight, and he's not even come inside me yet," she said. "Go and fuck James if you're that desperate."

Sophie laughed. "What a good idea," she said. "I'm sure Helen won't mind sharing."

Sophie turned, and I admired her firm bum as she walked out, leaving the bedroom door wide open. Laura sat impaled on my dick, her weight driving me balls-deep into her.

As Laura wanted me to come inside her, I decided to pound her as hard as I could.

"I think you'll enjoy this," I said to Laura.

Laura squealed when I sat up with my colossal erection still deep inside her wet pussy and got to my knees, lifting her off the bed. I leaned forward so she lay on her back, looking up at me. My hands reached back and lifted her legs over my shoulders, and then I placed my hands on the bed to either side of her. I leaned forward, forcing her knees back towards her, and kissed Laura deeply. My dick glided smoothly in and out of her pussy.

It was my favourite position and would let me watch her reaction as I pounded her pussy, piledriver fashion. I broke our kiss and rammed my greasy pole hard into her.

Sophie reappeared in the doorway, dragging James by the hand. James was naked and sported an enormous erection. Not quite as big as me, I thought smugly. My dick continued hammering into Laura's tight, dripping pussy, as Sophie pushed James back onto the bed right next to me, his dick vertical and swaying gently.

When Sophie climbed onto the bed and straddled James, her right leg pressed against my bum as she lowered herself onto James's rigid dick. She sighed contentedly as she impaled herself until she sat on his groin. Sophie wiggled her hips, and I felt her hot flesh rub against me. Her hands reached behind her back, undid the bra that barely restrained her boobs, and tossed the bra away.

Sophies looked remarkably like Helen, and her tits were magnificent. Not quite as big as my daughter's, but just as perfect; I really must fuck her too!

I paused with my dick balls-deep in Laura. My right hand reached over and pulled Sophie towards me. Sophie grinned and leaned towards me. I felt her nipples graze against my chest as she kissed me. My hand reached out and fondled her enormous, firm boobs. 

Sophie sat back upright, breaking our kiss and started riding James enthusiastically, her marvellous bosom bouncing. When she did so, I noticed my daughter Helen framed in the doorway, naked, with a phone in one hand, filming us. I was ashamed that the thought of her watching me fuck Laura aroused me so much.

"You really shouldn't be here," I said.

Helen just grinned. "Someone has to film it, Daddy," my daughter said.

I tried to ignore Helen's presence as I resumed fucking Laura hard, pistoning my engorged dick in and out of her wet cunt. Next to me, Sophie rode James. We were so close her bum continually brushed against me. Laura's moans got louder and louder as my weapon brutally pounded her minge, slamming against her cervix.

The forbidden arousal of my daughter watching and Sophie's body rubbing against me as we fucked side-by-side brought me close to the edge so that when Laura came shrieking for a second time, I couldn't hold back. My dick flooded Laura's tight vagina with waves of thick cum, so much that some oozed out past my mammoth cock as I continued pounding her.

Laura sighed contentedly and grinned at Sophie, still bouncing on James' stiff pole. "Told you I'd make him come," she said, sounding smug.

Sophie sat down on James's dick and sighed heavily.

"He's made you come twice, but James is useless. I'm not even close," she said to Laura, unaware of the hurt expression that crossed James's face.

"Please, can we swap? Please," Sophie pleaded, "so I can get properly fucked?"

Laura sighed. "If you insist," she said.

I heard my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments