Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare

"While he is on honeymoon, my brother's stepdaughter visits me."

126
10 Comments 10
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"There is scant incest in this but as my daughter and I are naked together, it belongs here. Obviously, this story is set in 2020. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And, as always, if you enjoy it, please click the "like" button."

My brother, David, is not like me. He was faithfully married for many years and deeply in love with his wife, looking after her during her long illness until finally she lost her battle with cancer. David took her death very hard and remained single while he brought up my two nephews, Richard and Ian, who are now grown up.

So I was delighted when David called to tell me he was re-marrying. He is a surgeon and met his fiance, Val, a nurse, during that first turbulent and terrifying lockdown. "I want you to be my best man," he said.

I agreed without hesitation, happy he had finally found someone to share his life with.

The wedding was in a Registry Office on a glorious day near the end of June, as soon as the Covid-19 restrictions allowed it. There were no guests, just immediate family. David introduced me to Val and her daughter, July, who would be eighteen in just a few days. I spotted my two nephews checking her out. She was demurely dressed and stunning but appeared uninterested in any of the many men checking her out. I grinned, wishing my nephews luck in the chase.

Later, at the small reception, David and his new wife, Val, introduced me to July. She was gorgeous but seemed distant.

"Can I ask a favour?" David said. "Can you babysit July for us next week when we go on honeymoon? It's only for a long weekend, as work is hell; Intensive Care is still overflowing. We can do little for so many, and the anguish it causes for the families is heartbreaking."

July laughed. "Babysit? I'm eighteen on Wednesday; I can look after myself." She looked sceptically at me for a moment before continuing. "But I could do with a weekend away. We've been cooped up together for months."

Richard and Ian were walking in the Lakes that summer, taking advantage of the easing of restrictions, so I knew only July would descend on me. The girl was fabulously pretty, so I readily agreed, hoping she would get along with my daughter, Helen.

A week later, July arrived on my doorstep with my daughter. This time, she wasn't demurely dressed. She looked incredibly sexy; she was braless, wearing an almost see-through white halter top, a tiny skirt, and spike heels. Helen soon had July installed in a guest bedroom.

"You know she's a virgin, don't you?" Helen said later when we were alone. "But you saw how she's dressed, so I think she wants to change that."

July was slim, with small boobs, long dark hair and green eyes, just my type. And her outfit was alluring and sexy, showing off her fabulous body. I laughed.

"No. Hadn't given July a moment's thought," I lied.

Helen looked dubious. "Caro told me how you initiated her sister, Kristy," she said. "I want you to initiate July as well."

My dick was instantly erect, and my daughter laughed when she noticed.

She shook her head slowly. "You're incorrigible. I can see you want to fuck her."

Of course, I did. "Does July know you've asked me?" I asked.

Helen laughed. "No, of course not. She's really quite sweet," she replied. "But I'm sure you can engineer an opportunity. "

From July's attire when she arrived, I suspected she wasn't as innocent as my daughter supposed.

With the excuse of providing July with some company her own age, I quickly arranged for Caro and her current boy toy, James, to come over, and I told Helen to summon her boyfriend, Tom.

Late that evening, after supper, we decided on a game of truth or dare. It took little prompting. We sat in a circle in the lounge, alternating boys and girls. Caro was to my left, and July to my right. My daughter sat opposite with Tom and James on either side of her.

The rules were quickly agreed upon. A player would be asked a question they must answer truthfully. They'd be given a dare if they didn't want to answer. After answering or doing the dare, they would ask a player of their choice a question. As always, you could skip, but with a penalty.

"Let's make it interesting," Caro said. "If you skip, you must remove an item of clothing. Once naked, you have to answer truthfully or do the dare, whatever it is."

I grinned; Caro was such a bad girl. I hadn't even told her of Helen's plan for me to deflower July.

July looked shocked. She opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it again. She dropped her chin, smiled and slowly shook her head.

The game started tamely enough. Due to the heatwave, no one wore much clothing, so we were soon reduced to underwear. July coyly shed her blouse; soon after, she took off her short black skirt. Caro was quickly totally naked as she deliberately passed on every round. July looked unbelievably cute and fabulous, sitting cross-legged on the floor in her white bra and skimpy white panties. My cock was already rock hard in anticipation.

The questions and dares got more risqué as the evening and drinking progressed.

"What's the naughtiest thing you've done?" I asked Caro, thinking of our initial meeting when she'd walked naked into my shower.

"I had sex with two enormous black guys," she said. "Just once, but it was so much fun." She paused, grinning broadly. She glanced at Helen. "We both want to do it again."

My daughter blushed. I started to ask the obvious questions, staring at my daughter. "Did they-"

Caro shushed me. "Ask me later," she said. "It's my turn, and I like that question."

She turned to July. "And you? What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?"

July blushed prettily. "Nothing to compare to that. I've kissed my boyfriend, and I've felt his cock." She paused. "And he's fingered me a bit."

She really is an innocent. That thought aroused me further. After that, the questions became downright dirty very quickly.

"What is your favourite sex toy?" Caro asked on her next go.

July opened her mouth but didn't say anything.

"I've only got one dildo," she said eventually. "I bought it online and was terrified my dad would open the package."

I nodded, imagining my straight-laced brother's reaction. "But you've used it? You've pushed it in all the way?"

July's face was scarlet again. She glanced around the circle. "Promise you won't tell my dad about any of this."

I laughed. "Of course not. But you haven't answered the question?"

She nodded. "Yes," she said finally. "It's one of those with the weird vibrating bulge. It made me come so hard.

I was relieved. At least July's cunt had been penetrated already.

"What a naughty girl you are," I said. I turned towards my daughter. "Over to you, Helen, your turn."

"Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?" Helen asked Caro.

Caro laughed. "Yes, all the time."

I was amused that her boyfriend, James, looked shocked. How little he knew Caro.

"My turn," Caro said. She glanced at me with a wry grin playing around her mouth. "What is your biggest, unfulfilled sexual fantasy?" she asked my daughter.

Helen glanced briefly at my crotch and then looked daggers at Caro. "You know I won't answer that," she said.

Caro cackled evilly. "Yes, that's why I asked. Now I get to dare you to cheat on your boyfriend."

Helen tutted. "I've never done that," she said. After a short pause, she added, "To Tom."

She stood and pulled off her panties, leaving her in just a bra and revealing her shaved pussy. She glanced briefly at her boyfriend, Tom, who looked outraged.

"Don't I have a say in this?" he said.

She shook her head, smiling. "No," Helen said. "The rules are the rules. And I've wanted to fuck James for ages."

She looked James up and down, walked over to him and held out her hand. "Come on then," she said. "Don't be shy; I can tell from that hard-on that you want to fuck me too."

James was down to just his boxers and socks, and his erection was obvious. He looked nervously at Caro, who sat naked beside him.

Caro laughed. "Go on, have fun," she said, shooing him away with her hand. "We'll keep playing, and you can join back in when you've ... finished."

Caro turned to Helen, grinning. "Don't be too long; I have more very pointed questions for you both."

Helen giggled, picked up her glass, took James by the hand, and led him towards the stairs.

Which left just four of us playing. The sexual tension in the air was palpable. July looked nervous but excited.

"Have you ever given a blow-job?" Tom asked July.

July shook her head. "No," she said softly. She stared at Tom's crotch, then mine. The tip of her tongue licked her lips. "I haven't. Doesn't it taste weird?"

"Not really. You should try it. In fact, I dare you to give a blow-job," Caro said, ignoring the rules.

Caro grinned, took July by the shoulders, and turned her to face me. "Go on, suck his dick," Caro said. "You'll love it."

July stared at my crotch, where my massive erection was obvious. "I want to try, but I'm not sure I can," she said.

"Surely, you know what to do? Come one, it's easy," Caro said. "Look, I'll show you."

July watched wide-eyed as Caro knelt in front of me, pulled down my undies, and slowly took my cock in her mouth, inhaling almost my whole length. She bobbed her head for a couple of strokes, gobbling noisily.

"See, anyone can do that," Caro said. "Come on, I dared you. You have to give it a go."

July came and knelt next to Caro, her eyes glued to my massive rigid pole, glistening with Caro's spit. When she didn't move, Caro guided her hand towards my cock.

Suddenly, July pulled her hand back. "It's too big," she said, still staring wide-eyed at my monstrous, wet cock. "But I'm going to try," she continued after a long pause. 

Caro took July's hand once more, and this time July didn't resist as Caro guided it back to my cock. 

July wrapped her hand around my shaft, her fingers not meeting as she gripped me gently. After a few moments, she started tentatively wanking my dick. She didn't stop when Caro undid her white bra, revealing her perfect breasts and leaving her wearing just her lacy white panties. As July continued slowly wanking me, I reached forward and tweaked her hard nipples.

Caro sighed. "Oh, for god's sake," she said. "Take it in your mouth, girl."

July wrinkled her nose and shook her head but continued wanking me gently, then she stopped, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. Caro slowly pushed her head forward onto my cock. 

When her lips touched my hard cock, July jerked back and shook her head. She opened her eyes, blushing furiously now she could see my hard cock swaying in front of her face.

July muttered something inaudible and shook her head again. She closed her eyes, leaned forward, and with the tip of her tongue, licked the drop of pre-cum off my cock.

She wrinkled her nose and spat, but she opened her mouth wide and leaned closer until the tip of my cock was in her mouth. She slowly closed her lips around me, and I felt her teeth lightly graze my cock.

"Careful, don't bite me," I said. July's lips were now barely touching me. "Now bob your head backwards and forwards."

Soon, she was slowly sucking me, still with her eyes closed, taking about half my length with each stroke.

"See, I told you you'd enjoy it," Caro said.

July tried to speak, but all we heard was mumbling. She opened her eyes, and seeing my rigid erection protruding from her mouth, she jerked her head back off my cock, her eyes wide, and giggled. "Sorry, I almost bit you."

Without prompting, she slowly wrapped her lips back around my cock, this time with her blue eyes wide open and staring up at me. 

Caro knelt beside her and watched critically. "How much do you think you can take?" she asked. "He's enormous, and I can only just inhale the whole thing.

July came up briefly for air. She laughed. "Bet I can take it all."

She took me into her mouth again, pushing her head slowly forward onto my cock. My dick slid smoothly over her tongue until she spluttered briefly when my glans hit her tonsils. After a moment, her coughing subsided, and her head moved forward, not stopping until her lips met my pubes. I felt her cough again, but July held herself still, looking up at me, with my cock embedded down her throat, for a few seconds. She pulled back, letting my dick leave her mouth, then repeated the process until she had taken my rigid pole deep down her throat several times.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

July pulled back. Spit covered her lower lip and dripped off her chin. "I win," she said brightly. "What's my prize?"

Caro put her hand around my cock, and started slowly wanking me. She looked at July. "Prize? It's your go," she said. "Truth or dare?"

July looked first at Caro's hand wanking my cock and then at me. "You're poking her, aren't you?" she asked.

Caro and I laughed. "All the time," we said in chorus.

July nodded. "I thought so the moment Caro sucked your cock."

"My turn," I said. I turned to Tom. "Have you ever eaten pussy?"

He hadn't, which surprised me. I knew my daughter was promiscuous and would be astonished if she didn't demand it from her boyfriends. I briefly imagined licking my daughter's cunt. Stop it! 

Tom was flustered by the question and asked Caro a tame question, which she quickly fielded, letting her go again.

"Do you want to eat me?" Caro asked Tom.

Tom nodded jerkily. "I'd love to try," he said.

Caro got up from our small circle on the floor, sat on the sofa and lay back, her legs wide apart with her hands behind her knees. "Come on then, Tom," Caro said. "I love oral."

I grinned as the bulge in his undies was obvious.

Tom knelt between her legs and started tonguing Caro's shaved pussy.

Only July and I remained seated on the floor. I repositioned myself to better watch Caro, ensuring this put me side-by-side with July and lightly touching her.

July was clearly aroused, reaching into her panties to finger herself as she watched. Caro wasn't impressed with Tom's performance and started giving him instructions.

"No, not like that … yes, better."

Caro continued a steady stream of commands, then sighed. "This may take a while," she said. She turned her head towards me. "Go on, show July how it's supposed to be done."

"Do you want me to do that with you?" I asked July, who looked nervous.

"Yes," she said quietly, eyes still glued on Tom eating Caro's pussy.

Caro patted the sofa next to her. "Sit next to me, then," Caro said.

July stood and sat next to Caro. I got up and moved close. July squealed when I pulled her forward so her bum was on the edge and her pussy was within reach of my tongue. I spread her knees apart and knelt between them.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, reaching forward to tweak her nipples.

My hands gently stroked her flanks, soothing her. My hands reached her waist and tugged at her panties. July lifted her bum off the sofa, and I slowly pulled her knickers down, revealing her hairy but neatly trimmed pussy. July lifted her legs, and I removed her skimpy underwear.

When my fingers lightly touched her pussy, she jumped.

"It's okay," I said. 

I stroked her gently again until she stopped shivering, then ran a finger along her crack. Two fingers gently parted her labia. July sighed when I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. I felt her hand on my head. I thought she would push me away, but her hand just rested there. Soon, she was panting softly as I tongued her.

Caro got up off the sofa. I glanced briefly to my left. Next to us, Caro was now kneeling in front of Tom and sucking his cock.

"Don't stop," July whispered, her eyes closed.

My tongue resumed flicking around her clitoris, and I gently inserted a finger, very slowly, into her dripping pussy as my tongue continued its intimate work. Her other hand pressed over mine as the first knuckle disappeared inside. She was very tight. I gently fingered her as my tongue worked her clit. A second finger joined the first, and I started finger-fucking her faster. She grunted quietly in time with my fingers, and I felt July shudder as she came. My fingers were wet from her soaking pussy.

Caro sighed loudly. "Yes, fuck me," I heard her say.

I lifted my head from July's pussy. Caro now knelt astride Tom, riding him enthusiastically on the floor nearby. July was watching them intently.

"I want to try that," July said suddenly as Caro started to moan.

"Are you sure?" I said.

July nodded. "Yes." Her eyes never left the couple fucking on the carpet next to us. "It will be my first time."

"I know, Helen told me," I said. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

I lay on my back on the carpet, my colossal erection waving in the air. "Kneel astride me," I said.

July tore her gaze from Caro and Tom and looked at me. She stared at my rigid pole and then shook her head.

"I want to, but I'm sure that's too big; it'll hurt," she said, eyes still fixed on my painfully erect cock. She looked up at me. "It won't hurt, will it?"

I smiled. "Your pussy might be tight, but I assure you my dick will fit." I paused, then remembered she had used a dildo, so her hymen wouldn't be an issue. "And I promise it won't hurt; I'll be as gentle as possible."

My hand reached out towards her. "Come here," I said.

July stood up, and with her eyes glued once more to my enormous hard-on, she walked forward with one foot on either side of me and stopped directly over my cock. I grinned.

"Step back a little. I want you to suck my dick first."

July took a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments