Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Goodness, Daddy

"My daughter and I succumb to long suppressed desire. Maybe."

126
12 Comments 12
13.4k Views 13.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This follows immediately from Take Two, so I recommend you read that first. The sublimation of suppressed desire by myself and my daughter drives our promiscuity, so the "maybe" in the subtitle is important."

I awoke with a start. I was lying on my side with a warm body pressed against my back and an arm draped over my shoulder. Caro must have joined me while I slept. She had been furious last night after we showered, and she sobered up. Angry that we had persuaded her to be fucked in the arse and double-penetrated. So angry she vowed to never fuck me again. I was even banished to the spare room.

I smiled, hoping this meant she had forgiven me. I clasped her hand and realised it couldn't be Caro lying next to me. I turned over; it was my daughter Helen whose huge boobs had been pressed against my back, and she was completely naked. My dick was instantly rigid. Don't be silly, I told myself. She's your daughter. My dick paid no attention and stayed painfully erect. My movement had disturbed Helen, and she sleepily opened her big blue eyes.

"Morning, Daddy," she said, looking sexily into my eyes.

In a panic, I threw off the duvet, intending to leap from the bed. Instead, I merely exposed all of Helen's tight young body. My eyes were drawn to her perfect tits. Her nipples were like bullets. I swallowed hard. Get a grip, I told myself. Leave now. A neat triangle of trimmed blond hair pointed towards her slit, drawing my gaze.

Helen chuckled when she noticed me staring. She propped herself on one elbow.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy?" she asked. "It's all yours if you want it." 

I slowly shook my head. Her tits are fabulous, I thought, suppressing an urge to suck her nipples. "You know I can't fuck my own daughter."

Helen laughed loudly and licked her lips as she stared down at my colossal erection.

"I promise I won't tell."

Her words galvanised me into action. I summoned all my resolve and got out of the bed, my traitorous dick still rigid and waving in front of me.

I made the mistake of turning back to glance at my daughter. Helen knelt on the bed and thrust out her chest.

"Don't you love me, Daddy?"

The look in her blue eyes pierced my soul, so I dropped my gaze. My eyes fixed on her chest, and I involuntarily licked my lips.

"Of course," I said automatically. "You're my daughter."

She reached out a hand. "Come back to bed, Daddy," she said. "Please."

Knowing I needed to leave, I still weakened and took her hand. She pulled me, unresisting, onto the bed towards her. I shuffled towards her on my knees until our noses almost touched. I almost kissed her before I could control myself.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said, half-heartedly.

Helen leaned forward and kissed me. "I know," she said, "but I want to."

My tongue automatically probed at her lips, and our tongues entwined. Her hand grabbed my enormous erection.

"And this tells me you want to as well."

I did want to. I wanted to fuck my daughter so badly it hurt. My hand reached out, tweaked her nipples and cupped a perfect boob in one hand. My head moved down to her chest and sucked each hard nipple in turn.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I repeated.

My daughter lifted my head from her bosom and kissed me again.

"I know," she said.

She bent over, lapped up pre-come that oozed from my cock and briefly took the tip between her lips.

"But your dick is irresistible," she whispered. "I so want it inside me."

Helen knelt between my legs. She reached forward and grabbed my painfully hard dick in her delicate hand. It felt incredible when her fingers moved up and down, wanking me gently. She looked up at me with her lovely blue eyes, a lustful expression on her face. Her nipples were hard and wet with my spit, tempting me to stare lustfully at her massive perfect boobs. I can't fuck my daughter. I shook my head, trying to summon the willpower to send her away.

"Can I suck you, Daddy," my daughter said. 

My stomach churned, and my mind reeled, torn between temptation and the knowledge incest was wrong. Daughters should never suck their father's dick. Temptation won with barely a struggle.

I sighed. "Yes, Helen," I said. "Suck my cock."

I watched, mesmerised, as my daughter bent over towards me. Her strong fingers pulled back my foreskin. She paused with my glans millimetres from her lips. She looked at me, licked her lips and smiled greedily.

"I've wanted to do this forever," she murmured.

Her warm breath tickled my tip as she spoke. She opened wide and quickly engulfed my dick in her mouth's warm embrace, her gaze still fixed on me. Her tongue explored my cock briefly, and she bobbed her head several times, taking half my length into her mouth. Helen pulled back and grinned.

"Simon has a great dick," my daughter said, "but I've always wanted yours, Daddy."

Her tongue played with my tip before she spoke again.

"I'm going to make you come now. I need to taste your hot spunk."

Her head dropped towards my dick once more, and she wrapped her lips around my painfully hard erection. This time, she didn't look up at me but inhaled my entire length. My dick slid slowly along her tongue and down her throat. I closed my eyes, savouring the sensation. Her lips moved up and down my forbidden shaft in long, slow strokes, her tongue pressed against my rigid rod. God, my daughter gives a fabulous blow job, I thought.

We mustn't do this, I thought. I opened my eyes and watched Helen's head bobbing up and down on my enormous dick, not wanting her to stop. I opened my mouth to tell her to stop, but my dick gliding smoothly in and out of her lips felt marvellous, and temptation won. I reached forward and put my hands behind her head, stroking her long blond hair.

The taboo excitement and her tongue soon had me near climax. I tried to think calm thoughts, wanting to prolong this forbidden experience. A few bobs of Helen's head later, and I couldn't hold back. My hips thrust upwards, and my dick erupted, spraying wave after wave of hot cum into my daughter's mouth.

When my climax subsided, Helen sat up. My rigid dick was slimy with spunk and swayed gently between us. Cum dribbled down my daughter's chin, dripping onto her huge breasts.

Helen swallowed theatrically and then smacked her lips. She giggled. 

"Cum is such a satisfying breakfast, don't you think, Daddy?" she asked archly.

I mumbled something as I stared at the wanton vision before me. Helen's my daughter, I reminded myself. Not that I cared anymore. I was too lost in long-suppressed lust to stop now.

She bent over and took my dick into her mouth again, sucking it clean. When she sat back up, she reached down, gently wanked my rigid pole, and looked lustfully at me.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Helen implored me. "I've wanted your mammoth dick inside me ever since I watched you fuck Caro in the shower."

Helen lay back on the bed and propped herself up with pillows. She drew her heels up towards her bum so her knees spread wide apart, exposing her tight young cunt.

The neat triangle of her pussy hair drew my gaze, and I drank in the sight of her pussy. Her narrow slit glistened with her arousal. My hand reached down, and a forefinger ran gently down her slit, slightly parting her labia.

I bent over, and my tongue pushed between her lips and moved along her moist crack to find and play with her clitoris. Helen gasped when a finger wormed its way into her tight, wet grotto.

"Yes, Daddy," she murmured, "eat me."

I hooked my finger and worked it in and out as I tongued my daughter's gushing pussy. A second finger joined the first inside her and started finger-fucking her. It wasn't long before Helen was moaning. Her tight vagina was sodden when a third finger entered the fray, and I fingered her hard and fast. Helen panted and squealed loudly.

"Oh my goodness, Daddy," my daughter shrieked, "I'm coming."

Helen screamed, and her body convulsed and shivered under my tongue as she came. Love juices oozed past the fingers in her cunt.

When my daughter stopped quivering, I looked up. Helen lay back and sighed.

"That was glorious," she said. "I've never felt like that before."

She lay there, eyes closed, breathing heavily. When her breathing slowed, she looked up at me.

"I want your cock inside me now," Helen said. "And fuck me hard."

She hooked her elbows behind her knees, pulling her legs back with her feet wide apart to allow me access.

You can't fuck your daughter! I ignored the voice in my head, crawled forward, and positioned myself above her, propped up on my elbows. My head bent down towards her, and I kissed Helen deeply, our tongues entwining. Her hand clasped my dick, guiding it towards her minge. I thrust slowly into her as we kissed.

SophieCoper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieCoper

My daughter's wet cunt was tight around my cock as it slid slowly inside her crevice. When I was hilt-deep, I pulled myself away from our kiss. Helen's face was a picture of lustful bliss. Her lips were slightly parted, her cheeks flushed, and her blue eyes were half closed.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

She pecked my lips. "Daddy, your dick is everything I imagined. I love it," she said. "Now, just fuck me senseless."

I started with long, slow strokes, almost withdrawing from her before ramming home once more. Slowly, I increased the pace and intensity of my strokes, ramming my cock hard into her pussy. Soon, my daughter moaned softly each time my balls slapped against her. 

When I paused for a moment, my daughter sighed.

"Oh my goodness, Daddy, your huge cock stretches my pussy wonderfully," she said. "It feels like I'll split open with every stroke when you pound me like that."

I resumed pile-driving my mammoth rod into her, and her moans soon became louder and punctuated with gasped words.

"Yes ... like that ... my goodness ... harder," she moaned as I fucked her.

Her pussy was clenched tightly around my dick as it pistoned in and out of her. Finally, she climaxed, and her vagina pulsed rhythmically around my cock as her body shivered.

"My goodness," she shrieked.

Helen was breathing hard when she stopped shuddering. She sighed contentedly. I was also sweaty and panting, so my rampant dick paused balls-deep in her wet minge.

I bent my head to kiss her deeply again. Ensuring my rigid cock stayed deep inside my daughter, I turned us so we were on our sides, and we rested for a few minutes. 

Helen's arms were wrapped around me, and her huge boobs pressed warmly against my chest. Her cunt was tight and wet, still enveloping my rigid member, and her eyes gazed longingly into mine.

I was ashamed I had fucked my own daughter, but I couldn't summon the willpower to do what I knew I must. Common sense told me I should end it now. 

Instead, my lust demanded more. I kissed my daughter briefly.

"Ride me, please," I said. "I want to come inside you."

Helen giggled. "You can fuck me any way you like, Daddy," she said, "and I'd love to feel your hot cum inside me."

Keeping my dick embedded in her wet cunt, I rolled us over so Helen lay on top of me. After a brief kiss, my daughter sat up, still fully impaled on my rigid pole.

She started riding me slowly and gently, her gaze fixed lustfully on my face. My hips rose to drive my slimy cock deep inside her tight cunt with every stroke. Helen started riding harder, and I watched her marvellous boobs bounce as she slammed herself onto my rigid member.

I could sustain this pace forever, so I increased the tempo. My hips slammed my huge rigid pole, hard and fast, up into my daughter.

Helen pressed her hands against my chest to steady herself, moaning as I repeatedly pounded my dick into her. Soon, Helen was panting, again punctuated with gasped words.

"My goodness ... yes ... fuck," and similar, repeated over and over.

I knew my daughter was about to come again, so my hips thrust me up hard into Helen's tight slit as she squealed. My dick shot wave after wave of hot cum into my daughter as she orgasmed.

She collapsed forward onto my chest with my dick still inside her.

"My goodness, you fuck well," she said. "That was well worth the wait. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

I had fucked my daughter! I was proud of my performance but deeply ashamed. Though I had loved every moment, I reluctantly admitted to myself.

"I know it was very wrong," I said, "but that was wonderful, and I'm glad I've finally fucked you. "You are truly gorgeous."

Helen giggled. "We're not done yet," she said. She wiggled on my lap. "Don't you want to fuck my bum?"

My dick was still rigid inside her, but now it felt painfully hard. I had only reamed half a dozen or so arses before, and my dick ached to add my daughter's to the list.

"I'd love to," I said. "Let me get some lube."

Helen sat up and lifted herself off my cock. Cum dripped from her pussy, and my mammoth man pole was slimy with a mixture of cum and her juices. She turned and took my dick into her mouth, sucking it clean.

She smacked her lips. "I love the taste," she said. "Now get that lube. I can't wait for you to destroy my bum hole."

A few moments later, I retrieved a tube from my bag. Helen sat cross-legged on the bed waiting for me, her entire body flushed and beaded with sweat from our exertions. She looked fabulous, better than any pornstar. 

I climbed onto the bed and crawled towards her.

"Fuck my arse doggy-style," my daughter said. She assumed the position with her bum high in the air and her face on the pillows.

I knelt behind her and slowly worked an oily finger into her perfect starfish. Helen's arse clenched tight around my finger as I worked it in and out. Another finger forced its way inside, then a third. Her hand reached back and massaged her clitoris. Soon my daughter was gasping as I slowly finger-fucked her arse, stretching her sphincter for my fat dick. When my three fingers slid smoothly in and out, I decided she was ready.

I positioned myself behind her, teasing her by rubbing my erection between pussy and arse. I pushed down on her back, forcing her head back down onto the pillows and her arse higher in the air. My hands grasped her slim hips, pulling her back onto me so my glans pressed hard against her tight sphincter, slowly penetrating her back passage. Helen moaned softly as I worked my fat dick into her tight bum.

"Yes," she said. "Ram it home, Daddy."

Her arse was fabulously tight around my dick, so it took several careful short strokes to ram myself deeper with each thrust until I was balls-deep. I could hardly believe I was fucking Helen's tight bottom.

"Where's my dick?" I asked.

My daughter just moaned.

"Where's my dick, Helen?" I repeated.

"Your monster is in my arse, Daddy," she said. "My goodness, it feels marvellous."

It did; the forbidden pleasure was almost unbearable. I started shafting Helen, slowly at first, as her sphincter was painfully tight but speeding up as her bum relaxed. Soon my mammoth dick glided smoothly in and out of her derriere.

"Harder, Daddy," she said.

My god, my daughter is a dirty girl! I pounded her bum as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her pussy with every stroke. I was rewarded when she started to moan and squeal, punctuated with occasional words like she had when I fucked her pussy.

"Yes ... my goodness ..." repeated over and over.

My goodness, again. I'd never heard Helen use the phrase until this morning when I started fucking her. I smiled to myself; she must only use it when aroused. My daughter's moans reached a crescendo as she came once more, her sphincter clenching painfully around my dick as I rammed hard into her. My own climax was approaching fast, heightened by the taboo delight of reaming my daughter. My balls slapped against her pussy when my weapon rammed as deep as I could manage; another few strokes would be all I could manage.

"I'm coming," I gasped.

My balls slapped against her after another hard stroke.

"On my face, Daddy," she said. "Come on my face, please."

My balls slapped against her again before I managed to pull out of her gaping arse. It took all my willpower to restrain myself as she repositioned herself to kneel before me with her mouth wide open.

Finally, I let myself go, and thick ropes of cum spurted all over Helen's pretty face. Some gushed into her open mouth, and rivulets oozed down her chin, dripping onto her enormous boobs.

---

I awoke with a start. I was lying curled up on my side in the spare room Caro had banished me to. My dick was rigid, and there was a damp patch where it had leaked, but otherwise, the bed was cold and empty. I was relieved; it had just been a dream, though exceptionally vivid.

Once dressed, I wandered into the lounge and peeked into Helen's room to allay my lingering doubts. Sure enough, she was snuggled against Simon. She saw me in the doorway.

"My goodness, Daddy, you're up early," my daughter said.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments