Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I slowly came around from a weird dream where I was at work, then not at work, then on holiday with Jade.  She then disappeared and I was frantically trying to find her.  This all slowly faded away as I awoke, I began to feel a warm and sensual feeling in my crotch and looking down I was greeted by Jade looking up at me with my cock in her mouth, her eyes open wide. 

She continued to stare into my eyes as she slowly slid her mouth down my cock and into her throat, holding it there for a few moments, contracting her throat slightly so that it squeezed my cock before slowly withdrawing to the tip and releasing it from her mouth with a popping sound.

“Good morning husband, I thought I would wake you up in the best way possible.”

“Mmmm, good morning Mrs Fletcher, what a wonderful sight, I could get used to this.”

Jade giggled, “That sounds nice,” she said before slowly sliding down my cock again.

“What?” I asked, “Waking me up with a blowjob every morning.”

“No, the Mrs Fletcher bit, I like it.”

I looked down at her in wonderment, “I see, as a modern independent woman I wouldn’t have thought you would have placed any status in a name,”

After a couple of quick sucks on my cock, Jade propped herself up on her arms and looked at me, “I don’t really but it does sound nice, it means I belong to you now and you belong to me.”

She bobbed down again to take my cock in her mouth before releasing it again, “Plus I am the one lying between your legs sucking you off, I don’t think feminism comes into it at the moment.”

“Well, I will happily return the favour, get them legs open, and let me lick your pussy.”

“No, I am giving you a blowjob, you gave me countless orgasms last night, it is my turn to make you feel good.”

With that, she returned to sucking me, working her mouth and hand up and down my cock faster and faster.  I could feel the cum rising inside my shaft, I tapped Jade on the shoulder to warn her but rather than withdraw my cock from her mouth, if anything she speeded up.  I pushed my hips off the bed as I exploded into her mouth, two or three jets firing deep into her throat, each suck by Jade causing my hips to buck.

“Mmmm,” was all Jade said as she released my cock before showing me her mouth full of cum and then swallowing with little effort.

“Beautiful, my first mouthful as a married woman.  We have lots of things to do for the first time now that we are married.  This is going to be a fun two weeks.

I stretched in satisfaction and lifted myself up on my elbows. 

“We don’t have to go crazy we have a lifetime to do all the things you have on your bucket list.”

“Just consider me impatient,” Jade laughed, “hey we should swap with another married couple so that we can officially wife swap.”

“We have done that already,” I responded.

“Yes, but we were not married so it was not officially a wife swap was it.”

“No but does that mean if we were to meet another couple, we have to get proof of marital status first.”

“For it to be officially a wife swap yes, I am not saying if the couple was ‘hot’ we wouldn’t do it,” as she said the last couple of words she made the imaginary speech marks with her fingers, “but if they were not married, we would have to try again until we succeeded.”

“Ok, well I am just happy to fuck you at the moment so let's not rushed into things, let's enjoy the honeymoon and discuss the swinging stuff again when the mood takes us and the opportunity is right.”

“Speaking of which I am staving now, and yes, even with a stomach full of cum, before you say anything so let's go down to breakfast.  What time are we leaving for the airport?”

“Plenty of time our flight is not till late afternoon so the taxi is booked for 2 pm.”

We got up and quickly showered before heading down to breakfast.  A few of the guests who had booked rooms in the hotel were already there and we did the rounds of the tables thanking people for coming and accepting their congratulations for the umpteenth time. 

Finally, we sat down and a waitress came over and asked if we wanted tea or coffee.  We both chose coffee and then went over to the hot plate and tables loaded with various breakfast foods to choose something to eat.  Both of us chose fruit and yoghurt to start.  Sitting back down, we started to eat.

“Notice that your mum and dad are not down yet, neither is Amy,” I said.

“Amy is probably shagging that new boyfriend of hers, he looks pretty hot and even had a nice personality to go with it,” said Jade between mouthfuls.

“Really, is that the first thing that came to mind?  If Amy is at it then may I remind you that your dad is most likely fucking your mum's brains out right now.”

“Ewwww,” said Jade pulling a face, “told you before not to paint pictures like that, I accept that they are most likely still having sex but I prefer not to think about it and console myself with the fact that it is most likely only two or three times a year, you know birthdays, anniversaries things like that.”

“You know you are really funny sometimes, less than an hour ago you had my cock in your mouth and were talking about swinging, now you are being a prude suddenly.”

We stopped talking whilst the waitress came over and asked if we would like any more tea or coffee before continuing.

“That’s different,”

“How so?” I asked.

“It just is, we all prefer not to think of our parents having sex.  We accept that they must have done it at some point otherwise we wouldn’t be here but that is as far as it goes.”

I started to laugh then stopped as I glanced over at the door and stared at Ian and Jason both gingerly entering the room.  Both were wearing dark glasses and looking very dishevelled.  Seeing us they slowly walked over.

“How the hell are you looking so bright and cheerful the morning after your wedding?”  Jason asked incredulously.

“And, Good Morning to you, this is what somebody looks like when they don’t drink or don’t drink to excess, you should try it sometime.  I must say you two look like shit.  What did you two get up to last night.”

Ian closed his eyes slowly and then reopened them, “I think it was a brilliant night, some bits of it are a bit hazy.  Jade, you look beautiful as always, who was that blonde girl in the blue dress.”

“That narrows it down,” said Jade staring at the pair of them, “If you mean Emily then forget it, she is married.”

“That has never stopped him,” sniped Jason.

“Hey,” protested Ian but he stopped and turned away groaning before putting his sunglasses back on.

“Why don’t you two go and get a bite to eat it might make you feel better,” I suggested.

Both grimaced at the thought of food before nodded and giving us each a slap on the back they wandered off towards the food.

I shook my head, “They never change.”

Jade reached across the table and took my hand, “How come you are not like that?”

“What a womanising pisshead?”

“Debateable about the womanising” retorted Jade sticking her tongue out at me.”

“Can I remind you who seduced who in this relationship and,” I lowered my voice, “can I also remind you that everything else we have done we have done, together.”

“Are you complaining?”

“What me, definitely not, told you many times, you are the best thing to happen in my life for years.”

“Ahh, thank you, now are we having anything else to eat or do you fancy going back to the room,” Jade said winking at me.

“Got something in your eye?” I asked jokingly.

“You’re not turning me down, are you?”

“What me, never my body is your body you can have it whenever you want.”

“Good because I am horny again.

 

We left for the airport a few hours later with those guests who had stayed waving us off.  Thankfully there were no tin cans or the likes attached to the car but somebody had sprayed just married on the rear windscreen.

After a couple of miles, Jade turned and kissed me on the cheek.

“Are you ready for two weeks of passion?” I asked.

“More than ready,” Jade whispered in my ear, “do you want to know what I did before we left the hotel?”

“Am I going to like it,” I responded warily, “what have you done, didn’t break or steal anything did you?”

“No,” Jade said indignantly with a frown on her face before quickly turning back into a temptress.

“I didn’t break anything or steal anything, but I did acquire something and I sort of fixed something.”

“Ahh, little one speaks in riddles, she does,” I said in a funny Yoda voice, “teach master the way of the bride, she will.”

Jade laughed, “You idiot, well I am the mistress now,”

I interrupted her.

“Really, you have been married fifteen minutes and already you are trying to wear the trousers.”

“Do you want to hear what I have to say or are you going to repeatedly make stupid jokes, you will like it I promise.”

“Will I now?”

“Yes, you bloody well will, trust me.”

Jade left a pause but I decided not to speak, using the age-old tactic of not filling in the gaps in conversation to make the other person speak.

“Well before we left, I was speaking to Amanda, she was very pleased with how everything went yesterday and I got her number.”

“We already have her number, how do you think we organised the wedding,”

“No, you fucking idiot, I Got Her Number,” she repeated stressing the start of each word.

“No need to swear, what do you mean.”

“I told you she fancied you, well we had a bit of a chat and I got her personal number, not her work mobile.  I told her that when we get back from our honeymoon and are next down visiting my parents, we will call her.  Have a night out.”

“Oh, right and what gives you the impression that she fancies me?”

“Well, I just asked her outright and let's just say she was more than up for not going home to her ‘empty flat’, her words, not mine, at the end of the night.”

“Oh.”

“Is that it, is that all you have to say, I have just chatted up a hot woman for a sexy threesome and your response is Oh.”

“Woo-hoo, let’s just say I am trying to take it all in.  I am currently not convinced that this is not some elaborate plot to kill me off and inherit all my money.  Mind you, death by sex, what a way to go, hmm something to think about.”

“You, Mister are not to die for at least thirty years, that way I will be at least fifty and can become a cougar and get a young toy boy as my plaything.”

“Got this all figured out haven’t you,” I laughed.

“Of course, the circle begins again, mature man meets hot young woman, they become lovers, the young woman becomes hot milf and finds herself a hot young stud to become her lover.”

“Hang on milf, are we going to discuss this, do you want children?”

“Not yet but perhaps in the future, I haven’t decided yet.”

“Ok, understandable but I am not sure that I want to become a dad again.  If we are going to start a family I want to be fit and able enough to play a part in our child's life.”

I could feel Jade staring at me, as I focused on the road and the pause in the conversation felt like it went on forever.  Eventually, I cracked.

“You understand, don’t you?  I am not against having a son or daughter, but it is a big decision for both of us and we also should consider how it is going to affect the child itself.  Kids can be cruel and having a father who looks like and will be mistaken for their grandfather is opening them up to bullying.

I heard Jade take a deep breath before she slowly let it out.

“You are right and it is something that we should and will discuss in-depth if and when the moment occurs.  Right now, I don’t want kids I want to focus on my career and living life to the fullest with you.”

I glanced across at her before concentrating on driving, “Anyway back to your circle of life, can we go back to discussing how you are trying to kill me through sex.”

“I am not trying to kill you, just show you a good time,”

“Mistress is wise and benevolent, she is.”

Jade laughed and leaned over and kissed my cheek.  “You really are an annoying, funny bugger sometimes you know.”

“I know but I am your annoying and funny bugger.”

Everything went smoothly and we landed in Paris later that evening for the first couple of days of our honeymoon which would see us do a few days in Paris before moving on to Vienna and then down to Rome.  We would finish the honeymoon with eight days in the Seychelles lying on the beach.

The taxi to the hotel took about half an hour and a swift check-in saw us entering our suite just after ten in the evening.  Both of us were tired after the excitement of the last few days so we dropped our bags, jumped in the shower together and then quickly fell asleep cuddled up in the extremely large four-poster bed.

We both woke up early the next morning and after making slow passionate love we had breakfast delivered to the room and then got ready for a day of exploring Paris.  This was Jade’s first trip and she had made a list of all the main tourist destinations which she would like to visit.  I pointed out that we only had two days in the city and it would be hard to visit all the places on her list.

Jade pouted when I told her that Versailles should be struck off as it required a day all to itself but I placated her by promising that we would return specifically to visit the palace either later in the year or more likely next year.

Jade looked divine in a two-tone frill trim dress, the top was black with a deep v, it swept off her shoulder to a beautiful cleavage, which she had created by using a lovely black push-up bra.  The dress changed to a deep red from the waist as it flared out due to the lace underskirt, she had chosen to wear beneath it.  Her legs were covered in seamed tights and on her feet, she had black kitten heels shoes.  To finish the French Chic look, she was wearing black lace gloves and carried a small black leather handbag.

JuneRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuneRossi

The day flew by as we visited the Eiffel Tower, standing in the queue for what seemed like hours, with me wishing that I had, had the foresight to book a ticket that allowed us to jump the queue.  The wait was worth it as we took in the spectacular view over Paris, kissing and posing for photos to go on our social media page.  After the tower we managed to fit in the Louvre Museum, and did a short river cruise, both being more like taster events as time restraints meant we couldn’t take everything as we would have liked to have done.  We returned to the hotel late in the afternoon exhausted but ready to get showered and changed before heading out for a night out.

Jade stepped out of the bedroom into our sitting room area dressing in a tight gold dress with a split up to the top of her thigh on the right-hand side.  The thin straps looked to be just about holding up the dress over her breasts.  She had on some extremely high-heeled stilettoes which Jade took a few moments to get used to walking in before warning me not to walk too fast as she didn’t want to break an ankle.

Our taxi driver took us through the back streets of Paris to the restaurant asking us what time we would like to be picked up and taken back to the hotel as he would very much like to drive us back.  We agreed on a half ten pick up and I stepped out of the taxi, hurrying around to open the door for Jade.

Jade swung her legs gracefully around the split in her skirt causing her dress to fall away from both legs.  I glanced down at her long shapely legs, my gaze sliding up her legs till it settled at the top of her crotch where I briefly caught a glimpse of some delicate lace underwear.

Taking Jade’s hand, I helped her stand up and once she was clear of the taxi, she kissed me on the cheek.

“Easy tiger, you will get to see them later so don’t eat too much I want you ready for action.”

“I am ready for action now, want to get back in the taxi and go back to the hotel.”

Jade giggled.

Walking into the restaurant I could feel eyes turn towards us from the other guest and a young gentleman approached us.  Introducing ourselves he acknowledged our booking and took us to our table before giving us the wine list.

I let Jade order the wine as my knowledge of wine only extended to the colours and not being a drinker, they all taste the same to me.

As we ate our meal, we discussed various topics such as what we thought of Paris and our up-and-coming days in Vienna and Rome.

“I was reading a couple of articles on the web, whilst you were getting ready.”

“Oh anything interesting?” I asked.

“It was about,” Jade paused and lowered her voice, “swingers clubs in Paris.  Did you know there are some really high-end-looking clubs in the city?”

“Were they high end or were they giving off the image that they were high end?”

“Well from the reviews I was reading, a couple of them have a very strict admittance policy from what you can wear to how you look.”

“Are you suggesting that we give them a try if they have such a high standard?  I mean you might scrape through but I would probably fall short, after all, I am the ancient one.”

“What do you mean scrape through, I am a hot piece of ass, you said so yourself remember.”

“Well, you were,” I said grinning, “but now, well you are married, that makes you plain and frumpy,”

“Plain and frumpy,” Jade exclaimed in a loud voice causing the heads of others in the restaurant to turn and look at us.  We looked at the other guests embarrassed before turning back to look at one another.

Jade narrowed her eyes as she stared at me.

“Plain and fucking frumpy,” with that, she scooped up a dollop of cream from her plate and flicked it into my face.

I pursed my lips trying not to laugh.  The waiter discreetly approached and handed me a napkin so I could wipe my face.

“You are such a child sometimes, you know.”

“Well, you married me, and if I am plain and frumpy, I am holding you responsible.  Now get the bill I am going to show you who is plain and fucking frumpy.”

I signalled for the bill and as we were leaving the waiter gave me a little nod and a smile which I found amusing.

As promised the taxi driver was waiting for us and he whisked us quickly back to the hotel.

As soon as the lift doors closed Jade rounded on me.

“Now then, let's talk about your character assassination of me back in the restaurant.”

“I didn’t.”

Jade didn’t let me finish she pushed me back against the doors and started to kiss me.  Her hands roamed over my body, one hand slipping inside the waistband of my trousers and gripping my cock as it began to harden.

“Don’t deny it and judging by that banana in your pocket I have still got it.  Now tonight you are going to fuck me good.  I don’t want to be made love to I want you to fuck me, pound me.  I am your naughty little slut to do with as you please.”

Taking my cue from her last words I pulled her hand out of my trousers and pushed her back across the lift to the other wall.  Holding her hands above her head with one hand I grabbed a hand full of hair with my other hand and pulled her into a strong and aggressive kiss.  The lift bounced to a halt at our floor and without further ado, I marched her towards our room.

I opened the door and pushed her inside the room, Jade stumbled slightly due to her heels but I quickly pushed the door shut with my foot as I caught hold of her with my hand and pulled her towards me again for a kiss.

I slowly back her towards the sofa in the room and sitting down I pulled her over my knee.  There was a bit of fumbling at this point as I tried to hike her dress up over her behind but it was trapped between my legs and Jade's body.  Jade was giggling at my frustrations.

Eventually, her lace panty-covered arse was exposed and I smacked it softly.

“Is that the best you have got, if you are going to hit it, fucking hit it or have you gone soft,” Jade goaded me.

I yanked her delicate lace panties down to her knees and quickly brought my hand down in a swift and hard smack on her left buttock.

Jade took a sharp intake of breath but said nothing.  I slowly stroked the area I had hit then withdrew my hand and hit her right buttock harder.  I repeatedly swatted each arse cheek in turn, then stroked it gently for a few seconds between swats.  On each stroke, Jade would gasp but remain quiet.  Her butt cheeks were starting to redden nicely.

I ran my hand over both cheeks and then ran my fingers over her pussy, it was dripping, she was getting incredibly turned on by my punishment.

“You’re such a naughty slut, flicking cream in my face you deserve to be punished for that.  Perhaps I should tie you to the bed and then leave you all night so I can get a good night's sleep.”

“No,” Jade moan, “you wouldn’t, you have to fuck the bad girl out of me, please.”

I roughly shoved two fingers into her dripping snatch.

“Why should I fuck you, that is what you want, this is supposed to be a punishment.”

Jade was trying to push back on my fingers as I finger fucked her.  I brought my hand down in a sharp smack on her arse and Jade moaned.

“Harder, please.”

“Really slut?”

“Please harder.”

Giving Jade what she wanted I continued to smack her with one hand as I plunged my fingers in and out of her pussy with the other.

Suddenly Jade screamed as my hand landed on her behind, the sound of it hitting her flesh ringing around the room and I felt her squirt all over my other hand.  Jade was shaking from the orgasm as I withdrew my fingers and smeared her juices over her red arse cheeks.

“Oh dear slut, now you have done it, you have soaked my trousers what am I going to do with you?”

I pulled her off my knee and stood up.

Jade was breathing heavily still with her eyes closed as she stood there.

“Strip,” I demanded.

Jade slowly lowered the straps on each side of her dress and let it fall down her body, shimmying briefly to get it over her hips and allow the dress to continue its progress to the floor.

Jade stood stock still with her arms by her side watching me quickly undress.  As soon as my cock sprang into view her eyes dropped to look at it and she slowly licked her lips.

“On your knees,” I commanded.

Jade dropped to her knees immediately.  I walked forward and she opened her mouth eager to accept my cock.  I stood in front of her my cock level with her face.

Jade eagerly started to suck and lick my cock, pulling it deep into her mouth.

I thought about face fucking her as she had asked but instead, I pulled her to her feet.

“Enough of that otherwise I will blow my load down your throat.”

“I wouldn’t have minded,” Jade whispered.

“Well I would, I want this to last.  I know you said you wanted to be fucked but I want to make love.”

Jade looked at me and I waited for a look of disappointment to appear on her face instead she smiled and kissed me on the side of the face.

“Of course, making love is as good as being fucked when it is by you,” she whispered in my ear.

“Why are we whispering?” I asked.

“I have no idea,” she giggled before moaning loudly as I pushed two fingers into her.

Picking her up in my arms I carried her to the bed and lowered her onto it and pushing her backwards and following her down so that my cock was rubbing against her pussy as we kissed.

“Leave the heels on, you know how much I love to see your long legs in heels.”

“Of course, they are up in the air anyway,”

I pushed into her and slowly we started to fuck.  Jade wrapped her legs around me, her heels scratching my back as she rocked in time with my thrusts, pulling me deeper into her hungry and wet hole.

“Oh yes, that's it, keep it up I am going to cum,” Jade moaned.

That was my cue to speed up a little and was rewarded with a sudden yelp and Jade started to shake as she orgasmed.  I slowed down to let her recover before withdrawing and flipping her over onto her hands and knees.

I quickly re-entered her and started to thrust vigorously, I could feel Jade’s pussy clamping around my shaft as she moaned and gasped with each thrust of my hips.  I ran one of my hands over her curved arse and then using both hands pulled her cheeks apart and looked at her tight butt hole.

I wet my thumb and then teased her arsehole before pushing my thumb into her arse, feeling the resistance before her hole relented and sucked my thumb into her holding it tight.

“Oh, wow,” Jade groaned.

“Is that ok, I asked?” concerned not to cause her discomfort or pain.

“No, no, its, its,” Jade paused looking for the right words, “it is different.”

I kept my thumb in her arse as I continued to drive into her.  Jade fell forward onto her chest, keeping her arse in the air.  This position allowed me to pick up the pace and after a few more thrusts I started to feel the tingle running from my balls to the tip of my cock.

“I’m close,” I gasped.

“Keep going, I am close as well, make me cum and fill me with your spunk.”

Jade started to shake and I felt one of her legs jerk up and hit me on the arse as I also started to cum, spurting jet after jet of white creamy cum into her tight pussy.

I release my thumb from her arse and Jade fell completely flat on the bed, with me following her down so that she was lying under me.  I carefully shifted my weight so as not to squash her.

Jade turned her head to mind so that I could half kiss her mouth and cheek.

“I will never stop loving you.”

“Me too,” replied Jade.

“Was that alright, you know the thumb.”

“Yes, it was different, it felt funny at first but then it started to feel enjoyable.”

I rolled off her onto my back and Jade propped herself up on her elbows.

“You know we should try it at some point.”

“Try what?” I asked.

“You know anal, would you like to take my anal virginity?”

“Yes, but we need to go carefully, it's not something I have done before.”

“What,” said Jade faking mock surprise, “I thought you would have fucked every girlfriend in the arse.”

“Just what are you trying to say, are you suggesting that I am some sort of sexual pervert?”

“Well, you know,” Jade stopped leaving the sentence hanging.

“I will have you know that Louise and I only tried it a couple of times but we didn’t really know what we were doing and she found it painful so we never really took it any further.”

“I am up for it, but I know somebody else who would love her arse to be fucked and that is Pamela.”

“Well, she is not here,” I responded.

“No, but I got a message from her the other day saying that she is coming over to the UK for some sort of promotional things she is doing and was suggesting we meet up.”

“Oh yes, I remember Jochim mentioned it when we were on holiday, I said to give us the dates and we would meet him in London.”

“Jochim can’t make it apparently.  She asked if we lived anywhere near Birmingham as she is doing some sort of promo photo shoot thing during the week and they have said she can stay for the weekend if she wants.”

I flashed Jade a big smile, “Well I guess we could drive down then if she does want to meet up.”

Jade rolled over onto her side to face me and ran her hand down my torso, “Oh trust me from the messages we have exchanged she really does want to meet us.  She says that she wants to be our slave for the weekend and that her body is ours to own and do with as we please.”

“Well in that case,” I responded as I shuffled over and kissed Jade passionately our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths.  Breaking the kiss, I continued “We shouldn’t disappoint the lady, you want to meet her again?”

“Of course I do, she is a stunning girl who is sex on legs and kinky as fuck, I have plans for her.  Are you happy if I tell her yes and start making plans?”

There was a glint in Jade’s eye as she spoke to me and I could tell she was looking forward to dominating Pamela again.  I thought carefully before saying something that had been going through my mind since she had brought Pamela into the conversation.

“Since we are going to go meet her again and you have said she wants to do anal then I think we,” I waved my hand at us both to emphasize that we, “should at least do anal between ourselves beforehand.”

Jade leaned forward and whispered, “I said I wanted to do anal so anytime lover.”

Grabbing Jade, I pulled her into me so that we were locked in a hug, “Why are we whispering again?”

“I don’t know,” Jade giggled as we started to kiss and cuddle.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments