Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

Practicum

A student nurse gets stress relief from a security guard on a busy night in the ER.

Julie had four more weeks of her Practicum to complete and had been assigned to the Emergency Room, assisting the doctors and nurses on the night shift. This night was particularly busy, with a wide range of patients coming in, from heart attacks and car...

The Tutor 2: Doctor’s Visit

Bringing my daughter’s tutor to get fucked by my fellow Doctor.

“I'll bring you to meet him tomorrow afternoon.” “I don't know. Tomorrow is Saturday; it's my day off.” I pulled one of the hundred-dollar bills out of my pocket and showed it to her, “How about if I give you this for your troubles?” She snatched the bill...

The Nurse's Consummate Bedside Manner

A pitiful car crash victim finds private, compassionate release in his time of need

About a year ago I was in a terrible car wreck with multiple traumatic injuries. Broken bones and burns, the worst on my hands, coming from trying to pull my friend from the car before rescue workers pulled me away and got her out safely. I was in the hos...

Score 40 40
5
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My Erotic Dream

A buxom beautiful redhead stuck her two fingers of her right hand into my pussy and moved it in and out making me cry out with pleasure.

My name is Katherine Nicks, a forty-one divorcee, living in South London. I was dreaming one night and moaning with pleasure as I turned in my sleep with the white bedsheets twisted around me. In the dream, a buxom beautiful redhead in a white lab coat cr...

A Thorough Physical Examination - Second Part

The second part of my fantasy sorry it is such a long story

“Now he has emptied his bladder you can remove the catheter. We did not use a balloon catheter, so this is straightforward. Is it going to be Emma or Jane doing the removal?” I saw Jane shoot her arm up like an eager school kid. Doctor Mason laughed, “You...

Resident Slut

A young doctor can’t resist her powerless patient

Beth made her rounds from room to room like a zombie. Working on seven hours' sleep achieved in, at best, thirty-minute increments over the previous two days, she struggled to put coherent thoughts together. What thoughts she did have were more like visio...

A Thorough Physical Examination - First Part

Entirely fiction but how I wish it were not and a reason to read the small print carefully, or maybe not.

I had been worrying about my health for some time, just little things, and wanted to have a thorough check-up. My normal GP insisted it was not necessary but I wanted peace of mind so I looked elsewhere. As most of us do I first searched for remedies that...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Sperm Donor (Part Two)

Old man continues fucking women and earns a lot of money with that

My old boss released me surprisingly quickly. Dr. Schneider indicated to me that a generous transfer fee had sped things up a lot. The female patients were assigned to me by the health department. There were attractive and less attractive women among them...

Score 58 58
3
8.0k Views 8.0k
924 words 924 words

Unique Physical Therapy

I can help cure the numbness in your hand

“Hey Dylan, can you help me lift this box? I know it is supposed to be a one-man job but I am having trouble with my left hand and don’t want to drop it.” “Sure, Hank,” Dylan said, coming over to help him lift it onto a lower shelf. “How long have you bee...

The Good Doctor

Needless to say, I’ll never assume all doctors are men again.

You know when you go to the doctor when you haven’t been to one in a while? There are a number of preconceived expectations and I’m just as guilty as anyone of having some. That’s why the need to tell this story. When I was in college, I used to be very s...

Score 89 89
12
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The Flu Shot, The Night Continues

Once everyone is gone things really get fun, especially when another arrives.

We were both enjoying the lazy sensual fuck, so I kept circling the store at a very sluggish pace. Saanvi was all in as she lay there on the cushion spread-eagle, playing with her nips while I pumped her drooling vagina. Her eyes were barely open, and sta...

The Night Nurse

A twenty-two year old man is trapped in his hospital bed with no chance of sexual relief. UNTIL.......

It’s been seven weeks now since I came in here. Seven weeks of lying in this bed, legs only just out of plaster and both arms still plastered up and unusable. The only thing I suppose I should be grateful for is that I am my own private room in this priva...

Score 49 49
7
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words