Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

"Clare" - Chapter 20 - “The Rest of My Week”

Clare is beginning to see a way forward in managing her 3 relationships...

Wednesday was all about going back to college, though no actual lessons, as it was just an orientation day. I didn’t need to find my classes as I had attended the same college last year, but I did have to get hold of my lecture timetable. This was my last...

Love & Nature Pt 15

Ragden, Aria, Emily & Sarah continue to explore their boundaries...

Aria’s vision was so blurred, that she could hardly see straight. The afterglow of her incredible orgasm still blotted out the world. Her vision cleared enough to see Ragden on top of Sarah, his cock buried in her swollen pussy, and Sarah’s ecstatic joy o...

Inheritance

One of the lawyers from YPV visits Marcus and makes him an enticing offer.

Surely I hadn’t heard him correctly. “I’m sorry. It sounded like you said I inherited nine-hundred thirty billion dollars.” “That’s correct,” Karl said as he pushed a binder across his desk. “This is a summary of his entire estate. In there, you’ll find a...

Love & Nature Pt 14

Ragden, Aria, Emily, & Sarah head upstairs to explore their relationship together...

Ragden stood for a moment, just enjoying the presence of the three wonderful, beautiful women around him; then he took a deep breath and headed upstairs with them right behind him. They reached the landing and walked to the door of his room. He turned the...

ACT FIVE, SCENE ONE Another three and a half years since the last flashback: it is now 2036, early summer, in a Victorian Grade II listed townhouse in Islington, London. “Friends and Fuckers! Welcome! Lick my pussy, all of you!” Hildegard was dressed in a...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Mental Health Day

Marcus finds out just how much he's inherited.

Friday, 2:02 pm “What’re you doing here?” Having heard that question for the fourth time today, I rolled my eyes as I laid down my bag and set my water bottle down on the countertop. I turned to see my cubicle partner Gerald, returning from getting a fres...

"Clare" - Chapter:- 19 - “My Local"

With Brenda's approval, Clare is starting to seriously date Karen...

Tuesday morning brought the normal bustle around the breakfast table. Dad had already gone to work, and Mum was trying to hurry my two younger brothers to school, but everything was running late. It was with a knowing smile to my mother that I offered to...