Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Luke and Erin make the most of a private VIP box at the Super Bowl and end up on the Jumbotron"

“Wow, Luke, this view is amazing!  It feels like our own private stadium!”  Erin said over her shoulder as she leaned out over the waist-high glass barrier separating her from the field far below.  “I can see the football players perfectly; this will be so much better than watching the game on television!” 

“Except we won’t have commercials,” Luke responded, helping himself to a bacon-wrapped date from the mini-buffet in the back of the V.I.P. suite.  

“Oh, I don’t really care about the commercials,” Erin repeated for the tenth time.  “I just wouldn’t normally sit down to watch football on TV, that’s all.  The commercials are entertaining and clever.  Well, mostly clever.  Some are just stupid.  I really don’t understand why a company would spend millions of dollars on thirty seconds of stupidity just for the notoriety of having done so.” 

“I get it, Erin, I’m with you,” Luke responded, shoving a second bacon-wrapped date in his mouth then wiping his hands with a red and yellow cloth napkin.  “I’m so thankful to be here with you at the Super Bowl.  I mean, who would have guessed that our friend’s friend knew a guy with tickets, and we were the only ones who could actually make the game today?  It’s like we are living in a fantasy!  We have our very own catered V.I.P. suite at the fifty-yard line and we have it all to ourselves!”  

“Well, almost to ourselves.  You said that a third person might be joining us later, right?  Either way, I seriously can’t believe it, either.  It’s like you wrote it up as one of your fantasy stories.  I kind of wish we liked football more than we do, but I don’t really care that much.  In fact, I’m super happy to be here alone with you,” Erin said slyly.  Erin’s blue eyes narrowed, and a mischievous grin spread across her face.  “You know,” she said, “we’re…alone…”  She raised her eyebrows coyly then broke out into a laugh. 

Luke’s body responded with an involuntary erection.  “Mmm, that’s true, but this is the most watched sporting event of the year, and we are in the best seats in the stadium.  You know people in the crowd will be checking us out through binoculars, and we are almost certain to be on TV.” 

“All the better, Darling!” Erin said with excitement in her voice, surprising Luke. 

Erin turned back toward the field and leaned over the railing.  Luke tried to focus his attention on the gourmet spread of delicious finger foods, but Erin’s amazing body was simply too distracting.  He gave up on the food for a moment and enjoyed watching his amazing wife.  She was wearing a game-appropriate outfit for the day with a low-cut Kansas City Chiefs red and yellow t-shirt that accentuated her wide breasts and showed a considerable amount of cleavage.  Her shirt was paired with a white pleated short tennis skirt.  Her long, strong legs were deeply tan from their recent trip to Hawaii and Luke loved the contrast of her dark skin with the white skirt.  He also loved knowing how smooth her skin was after finishing her laser hair removal last year from the waist down.  His erection heightened as Erin leaned out over the railing and Luke caught a glimpse of an ass cheek and could just barely see down the side of Erin’s shirt a bit.  Luke was so thankful to have such a sexy wife, and he thought this again while watching her check out the pre-game warm-up. 

“Luke, come check this out, you can see the cheerleaders,” Erin said with obvious admiration.  “Imagine how many people are watching them right now thinking how sexy they look.” 

Luke popped a loaded nacho in his mouth and came over to the railing.  The walls on either side of their booth extended just far enough to create a sense of privacy from the adjacent booths.  The view of the stands above and below the booth was totally blocked, creating a sense of privacy.  They were still visible from the seats on the far side of the field which meant that Luke and Erin were visible to the fans in those areas of the stadium as well. 

“I don’t think too many people are watching the cheerleaders, they are here to see the football game or are talking to whomever they came with right now, but you’re right, the cheerleaders do look sexy, even from way up here,” Luke observed.  “You know who else would look sexy in one of those cheerleader outfits?”  Luke asked as he squeezed Erin’s ass through her skirt. 

“MmmHmm.  You!”  Erin cracked herself up laughing, and Luke joined in.  “I would wear whatever you want me to wear, Luke, you just bring it home for me.” 

Luke leaned in and kissed Erin’s soft lips, smiling the whole time, and put his arm around her waist.  “I know you would, Erin.  Sometimes you look great dressed up in something, but you always look great wearing nothing at all.” 

“Thanks, baby,” Erin said with a smile that crinkled her eyes.  She was so thankful for an adoring husband who found her so attractive.  “By the way,” she added, “I have some surprises for you later.” 

“Oh, you do?  I can’t wait!” Luke responded.  “But we are going to watch some football, too, okay?  We can’t pass up this amazing chance to see a game from the V.I.P. suite!  Also, come check out this food!” 

Erin was, indeed, very impressed with the food.  There were the aforementioned bacon-wrapped dates, which was a surprising favorite from one of the best restaurants back home.  There were loaded nachos, loaded tater-tots, a selection of kimchi, a complete charcuterie spread, exotic nuts, and olives.  There were Moroccan lamb sliders, German sausages, French pastries, Bavarian pretzels, and Chinese dumplings.  Half of the table was covered in sweets.  There were cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, carrot cakes, sheet cakes, and birthday cakes.  There were bonbons, red-vines, homemade peanut butter cups, and truffles.  There were even juicy red strawberries, plump blueberries, fat raspberries, and bananas foster. 

“Look, Luke, they even have calamondin pie!” Erin said excitedly.  All their favorites were there (just as Luke had secretly requested). 

“Wow, they really thought of everything!” Luke responded, proud of his foresight. 

Luke and Erin enjoyed sampling a little of everything from the buffet, then settled into their comfortable couch near the clear railing barrier to watch the pregame.  Erin crossed one long leg over the other, allowing her skirt to slide up her hip, and made sure that Luke noticed.  She slid a hand up and down one smooth and tan leg and then the other, enjoying the feel of her hairless legs and imagining the surprise she was planning for Luke.  

Meanwhile, Luke was having an increasingly difficult time concentrating on the game with Erin clearly turning herself on in such a sexy outfit.  Erin’s tits looked great in her tight shirt, her cleavage heaving with each breath, and her skirt was dancing through Luke’s mind. 

Erin was increasingly aroused just by enjoying the feel of her own skin and the sexiness of her legs in her short mini-skirt.  She felt exposed and out there in such a small skirt but was loving every minute of it; it was turning her on.  Her bald pussy was feeling amazing, and she was barely aware there was a football game going on.  She could finally wait no longer to reveal her big surprise. 

She stood and stepped to the railing, bending at the waist to look down onto the field.  This caused Erin’s skirt to ride up just enough to show the underside of her curved ass and give Luke a view of the underside of Erin’s bald pussy – enough to show him that Erin was not wearing any panties.  Her swollen, pink pussy lips protruded from under her short white skirt just enough to give Luke an instant hard-on.  Of course, this was Erin’s goal.  Her wet cunt had been waiting for this big reveal for hours now, and she felt confident and sexy as she showed herself to her sexy husband.  As Luke gawked speechlessly, Erin reached a manicured finger down between her legs and slid a long slender finger up through her slot which sent a shiver through her whole body from her toes to her head. 

Erin stood up straight, her long torso well above the railing, as Luke leaned back into the couch and enjoyed the view of his sexy wife, and smiled.  Erin then bent at the waist and ran her hands down her slender hips and onto her long legs then back up, pulling her short white skirt up above her protruding hip bones to reveal her creamy white ass and sexy bikini tan line to Luke.  She then bent again to show him her cute puckery asshole and pink pussy lips.  She let her hands fall back down her legs, lowering the hem of the skirt back down below her little ass, then lifted it back up.  She reached one hand down in front, sliding a long finger again against her swollen clit, and her other hand down her ass to slide against her pink asshole.  

Luke’s cock was rock hard now, and they both were oblivious to the crowd, lost in a fog of eroticism and sex.  Erin could feel the lubrication from her pussy starting to drip down her inner thighs as she slid her finger up and down against her swollen clitoris and against her smooth ass again and again.  Luke was enthralled by the view of his wife’s sex and unconsciously began rubbing his cock through his flat front pants, his cock tenting the front, while still popping sweets from his buffet plate. 

Erin turned back around to face her husband while sliding her fingers under the hem of her short skirt, lifting it just enough to show her bald cunt and swollen clit to Luke.  She looked into his eyes as she confidently let her long fingers again slide against her pink slit, again sending shivers through her body, and she enjoyed the feeling of her aroused body.  Her other hand subconsciously rose up her belly to her wide breasts, her fingernails grazing against the outline of her sexy curves. She fingered her body for several minutes, enjoying her own sexuality, oblivious to her surroundings and loving how she was turning her husband on with her curves and sexiness.  Luke sat motionless other than rubbing his cock gently, loving the view of his sexy wife playing with herself. 

Erin had a decision to make.  She considered dropping to her knees, her ass out and her skirt riding up to show the crowd on the other side of the stadium her amazing pussy while she played with her husband’s cock in her mouth.  She considered pulling Luke up to ram her pussy from behind while she waved to the crowd below.  But ultimately, she wanted to prolong this moment and make it last, so she stepped to the railing and bent forward as she had done before, but this time reaching back to lift her skirt, showing Luke her amazing bald pussy and ass again. 

“Luke, I want you to taste me,” she said, breathlessly, as she resisted the urge to continue touching herself, knowing that Luke would make her feel so much better.  “Please, baby, come over here and lick me like one of your lollipops.” 

Luke couldn’t resist such an eloquent invitation.  He rose and stepped toward Erin, turning her back toward him, and kissed her deeply.  Their tongues danced against each other as Luke’s hands caressed Erin’s breasts then slid around her back and he pulled her close.  Erin’s breath was taken away momentarily by Luke’s passion, kiss, and embrace and she found herself melting into his body by pressing herself against him, longing for more of his aroused attention. 

HungryBanny2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HungryBanny2

Erin turned back toward the railing and bent at the waist, again lifting her skirt above her hips as Luke knelt behind her.  His view was all pussy and ass, and his hands slid up her hamstrings and around to her thighs.  He pulled Erin toward him slowly and kissed the back of her legs and ass before flicking his tongue against her wet lips and tasting her arousal.  

Erin’s eyes rolled back, and she gasped with pleasure as a shiver went from her toes to her head.  She forced herself to open her eyes.  She was reminded of where she was, at the Super Bowl in a football stadium full of fans.  She assumed most were focused on the field far below her but couldn’t help wondering how many may be looking at her right now, wholly jealous of her husband’s experience under her short skirt.  Caught up in the moment, Erin began to scan the crowd for anyone who may be turned in her direction, wanting to be seen and know she was a turn-on to the strangers at the game. 

Luke continued licking and caressing and kissing Erin’s wonderful pussy.  She was dripping wet, and Luke was lapping up as much as he could.  The inside of Erin’s thighs were glistening with excitement and she could feel herself approaching orgasm but wanting this moment to last all four quarters.  With great effort, Erin straightened from her bent position, pulling herself away from Luke’s attention, and beckoned him to stand. 

“Your turn, Sweetie,” Erin said with a smile.  She knelt in front of him with her ass toward the waist-height glass barrier behind her, knowing she would be visible to anyone looking in their direction.  Luke stood in front of her, the bulge in the front of his pants straining against the fabric.  Luke’s eyes were locked on his beautiful wife, amazed at her sexiness and excitement.  Erin looked up into his eyes with a hungry look.  She deftly undid his belt and clasps and pulled, releasing his cock right at eye level.  It filled her view and her hand wrapped around the base as she leaned forward to lick and kiss the tip of his cock.  She looked up and locked eyes with Luke as she began to stroke and slide his member into her mouth as far as it would go. 

“Oh, my god, Erin,” Luke groaned as he felt himself tense.  He wanted to cum as soon as he was inside her mouth but skillfully held back.  He reached over Erin’s head to grab the railing and was reminded of their exposure to the crowd below.  That aroused him even further, and he smiled widely, hoping to be seen by everyone in the stadium but knowing the sheer number of people would provide them anonymity. 

Erin continued stroking and sucking while she flicked her tongue against the underside of Luke’s cock again and again.  She alternated looking into Luke’s eyes and closing her eyes to focus on the intense sensations she was feeling in her mouth.  She felt his body tense again and again as he pushed himself deeper and deeper.  She felt a little afraid of gagging, but it also turned her on to have him so deep in her mouth.  She wondered if she could take it all in her throat but decided to save that for another day.  She stroked faster and faster with one hand and used the other hand to reach between her legs and finger herself while she sucked Luke off. 

“Baby, I’m going to explode, but I want to be inside you,” Luke panted.  “Please stand up and bend over the railing.  I want to pound into you from behind.” 

Erin felt another shiver of pleasure go through her body when Luke mentioned pounding.  “I want that, too, Darling.  I want you to fuck me hard and cum in my tight pussy.” 

She stood, turned around, and leaned her thin forearms on the railing.  Luke gruffly pulled up her white skirt, revealing her round ass.  Her tan lines formed the perfect arrow pointing the way to guide Luke inside her love box.  Erin’s face was turned toward Luke, watching the desire on his face as he stroked her curved hips.  She watched as he then grabbed a hold on one hip, his eyes fixed on her ass, and used his other hand to guide his cock up and into Erin’s tight canal.  Erin’s eyes closed as she felt the tip come inside her, and then the shaft slid all the way into her wet cum-catcher.  Her knees buckled a little, and she let out a loud moan from all the good things she was feeling.  

She was so glad for the short tennis skirt and the easy access it gave to her lover.  She decided that she definitely needed to include the skirt in her everyday wardrobe selection. 

Luke was pounding into Erin, and her body was bouncing with each stroke.  She loved the sensations of Luke’s desire, the roughness of the sex, and having her whole body involved in their lovemaking.   She continued to steady herself on the railing over the low glass wall with the top half of her body leaning out over the railing.  They were both visible through the glass.  Neither of them was concerned about anything right now other than the amazing sex, how great it felt to connect with each other physically, and the intoxicating endorphins surging through their blood.  

Erin had either one small climax after another after another, or else she was building to an extremely powerful orgasm, she couldn’t tell, but she knew she was experiencing pure sexual bliss.  Luke’s cock was tensing more and more with each pound into Erin’s bald pussy, and felt he might explode at any moment or else he might ride this near-orgasm feeling forever.  They both were oblivious to anything but each other now. 

Unbeknownst to them, their loud fucking at the box’s edge was drawing a crowd.  First, the people in the boxes next to them had heard the loud moans coming from Erin and Luke.  Their box-neighbors had leaned over far enough for a peek into their box and were more interested in watching the sex than the game.  They were all about Luke and Erin’s age and, frankly, were jealously watching wishing they had partners that would do what Luke and Erin were doing.  They leaned way out over their railings to get a better view of Erin’s long legs and Luke’s pale ass pounding into his sexy wife. 

Next, the fans in the seats below them also looked back and up to see what the noises were and saw Erin’s long legs and bald pussy being pounded like a piston.  It was the twenty-one and over section, so everyone was an adult, thankfully, but they were also the most raucous group in the whole stadium.  They also immediately lost interest in the football game far below and started cheering for Luke and Erin, who were too absorbed to notice.  The entire section turned around to watch, hooting and hollering.  Someone produced a beachball that the section bounced around among each other, and shortly afterward, someone started the wave.  

The wave got the attention of the rest of the stadium, who picked up on the stadium tradition and kept the wave going around the stadium, but people started noticing one whole section was facing away from the game.  Everyone in the stands strained to see what the odd section was looking at, and one by one, with the help of the few fans with binoculars or very sharp eyes, soon, the entire stadium was fixated on Luke and Erin’s activities.  The game was long forgotten.  Chants of “Get some” reverberated through the giant stadium until everyone was chanting in unison.  

Finally the announcers realized that the crowd had completely lost interest in the Super Bowl game and tried to figure out what everyone was chanting and why.   It didn’t take long for a cameraman to find Luke and Erin’s box and zoom in to see what was happening.  The whole time, Luke and Erin were both on the verge of an earthshattering orgasm that amazingly held off.  The television network quickly blurred part of the image from the camera but broadcast the unusual event to millions of people watching the game around the world.  

The crowd now slowly changed their chant to “Jumbo-tron” and repeated it over and over again.  They wanted to see the amazing sex on the big screen.  The stadium manager acquiesced to a great cheer and put the blurred image up on the huge, four-way screen over the field.  Luke and Erin’s faces were clearly visible, but everything below the railing was pixelated out.  There was no question about what was happening, however.  

Back in the box, Luke and Erin were caught up enjoying one another’s bodies and were oblivious to all the attention they were getting from the Super Bowl crowd in the stadium and all those watching around the world.  They just knew that they both felt amazing, which was nothing new when they were making love.  This time felt different, however.  Finally, Luke glanced up, his concentration breaking for just a moment, and was shocked to see himself looking back from the jumbotron.  A million thoughts raced through his mind in an instant, but he quickly realized what was happening and decided there was really only one thing to do.  With a big smile, he reached one hand high in the air and waved.  The crowd went wild!  He knew this should end with a big finish, and he intended to give them one. 

Luke reached back down and around to hold Erin’s pussy while he intensified his pounding.  He knew this would send them both over the precipice to an amazing orgasm.  Erin’s legs started to shake, and Luke could feel his orgasm starting.  Amazingly, Erin slid forward and off Luke’s cock.  A stream of female ejaculate squirted from her pussy, it was the first time she had ever cum like this and the intensity and pleasure was indescribable.  Her body convulsed in a way she had never experienced and she was racked with waves of pleasure.  At the same time, Luke grabbed his cock, gave it two pumps, and shot his cum forcefully onto Erin’s ass, pussy, back, and all over her cute tennis skirt.  

The crowd went wild, cheering more loudly than they ever had for a touchdown, and with one voice, expressed their admiration for Luke and Erin’s lovemaking.  Everyone felt a little jealous but also great sympathy and joy for the happy couple.  Old men and women held hands, remembering fun times together.  Young parents did the same.  Singles at the game on a date all knew that they were getting lucky later that day because of how turned on everyone felt from watching Luke and Erin. 

Erin felt herself coming down and collapsed next to the railing in a small puddle of her own orgasm.  Luke knelt beside her and put his arms around her. 

“I love you, Darling,” Luke said affectionately. 

“I love you, too, Darling,” Erin replied. 

They sat motionless for several minutes.  Eventually, the crowd returned their attention to the game and left the happy couple alone.  It would go down in Super Bowl history like Janet Jackson’s wardrobe malfunction as a moment to remember. 

“So, Erin, would you like another bacon-wrapped date?” Luke asked with a smile. 

“Yes.  Yes, I would,” Erin replied.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments