Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Luke turned the page of Charles Dickens and tried to pay attention to the plot.  He already re-read the same page a few times trying to keep his concentration away from Erin, who was naked in the bathtub in the next room.  

“How are you doing in there?” Luke asked for the third time.  “Do you need any help?  Would you like me to rub your shoulders while you’re in there?” Luke asked with hopes of a glimpse at Erin’s sexy body while she was relaxing. 

“I’m doing fine, baby, thank you again.  I’m enjoying the warm water and feel very relaxed.  Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to see me when I’m done,” Erin replied with a smile. 

Luke shifted his erection and tried to get back to his book then adjusted the pillows behind him in the bed.  Ebenezer Scrooge was traipsing around England with the ghost of Christmas present, but Luke couldn’t remember what they were doing.  He had other things on his mind.  The quiet splashing sounds from the next room kept distracting him. 

Finally, Luke heard the water start to drain.  He put his book down, not wanting to miss a second of Erin’s naked body. 

They’d had a great Christmas day together.  The kids had woken them early, of course, and they enjoyed a leisurely morning of opening presents with coffee and then the large family gathering afterward.  Everyone had a great time, and the kids were excited to stay with their grandparents that evening.  Luke and Erin were looking forward to their own holiday celebration together now that the house was peaceful and quiet.  

Erin took her time drying off and applying lotion all over her smooth skin.  She’d taken a few moments to shave the few remaining hairs on her body.  Last year’s Christmas gift had been laser hair removal, and she was so thankful she’d elected to have everything lasered from the waist down.  She loved the look and feel of her own bald, smooth pussy.  She placed one leg up on the tub to rub it with lotion and spent a few moments fingering her wet slit just for fun.  More than once she had cum watching herself masturbate in the mirror.  The sight of her own body turned her on so much.  Tonight was special, though, and she knew what she wanted from Luke, and thinking about it had her aroused already.  

Luke listened to Erin intently but stayed where he was in the other room, deciding to give Erin a few more minutes of privacy and anticipation.  His cock was already rock hard, and he looked forward to enjoying every inch of Erin’s body tonight. 

Erin went to the closet and took down a red velvet corset.  They’d started a tradition of Erin wearing a “red one” on Christmas many years ago and they both looked forward to this Christmas custom. 

She unhooked the corset’s fasteners and stepped into it, then pulled it up to her chest.  The top of her large breasts spilled out of the top of the corset, creating wonderful cleavage that she knew would drive Luke wild.  She looked at herself in the mirror as she attached each fastener.  The corset enhanced her womanly hourglass figure but left her bald pussy and ass exposed, which is what she wanted tonight.            

“I’m almost ready,” Erin called to Luke, “and you’re going to like your last present!”           

“I can’t wait, Erin.  Like, I literally can’t wait any longer.  Please, baby, come into the bedroom.”           

Erin smiled, knowing how much she turned Luke on.  She loved that he found her so attractive after two decades of marriage.  She knew they were going to have fun tonight.           

Erin stepped into the bedroom with confidence and into Luke’s line of sight.  She raised up on the balls of her feet and spun around to give him a view of her round ass, then bent over slightly, parting her ass cheeks just a little bit to show him her swollen pussy.  She deftly reached a hand between her legs and slid her finger down her pussy lips then flicked her asshole just a touch, sending shivers down her aroused and relaxed warm body.  Then she stood upright again and turned back to face him and ran her hands up her sides and over her tits straining against the corset.           

“Do you like what you see, Luke?” she asked with a sly grin on her pretty face.           

“Oh my god, yes, Erin.  You look amazing in that red one!” he exclaimed.           

“You think so?  Should I leave it on, or do you want me to take it off?” she asked coyly.           

“Oh, definitely leave it on.  Never take it off!” Luke replied.           

Erin bent forward slowly to kiss Luke, knowing he was checking out her massive cleavage.  She kissed him deeply and felt another shiver of pleasure run through her body.  Her pussy was already aching for attention as she slid a hand up and over the bulge in his boxers and gave his cock a squeeze.  There was plenty of time for that, but first Erin wanted something from Luke.           

“Baby,” she whispered into his ear, “I want you to lick my sexy ass.”           

Luke’s cock throbbed as he inhaled sharply.  This was going to be a fun night.  He leaned back for another long kiss and let his hand wander around to cup Erin’s ass cheek.                    

Without another word, he slid away from her and stood, losing his boxer shorts in the process.  Erin crawled up onto the bed, keeping eye contact with Luke the entire time, then lowered her shoulders onto the bed and reached her hand up between her legs to finger her aching pussy lips again.           

“You’d better not wait, though, Luke.  I’m dying to have you pound into my cunt and fill me with your cum.”           

Luke stepped quickly around the bed to catch sight of Erin fingering her clit with her ass up in the air and her red corset tight around her athletic body.  Her little pink asshole beckoned him on.           

He positioned himself behind her and knelt on the bed.  Erin’s ass was high in the air with her perfect hips making a wonderful sight before him.  Her ass cheeks were spread apart, revealing Erin’s sexy pink asshole, fresh from the bath, her skin still rosy from the warm water.            

Luke leaned forward and rubbed his cheek against Erin’s ass, his eyes fixed on Erin’s sexy asshole.  He kissed her ass cheek, then the top of her ass crack, and worked his way down to Erin’s moaning before grazing his lips against Erin’s puckered ass.  He kissed it again and again before flicking his tongue against it, bringing groans of pleasure from Erin, who continued to finger her cunt during Luke’s attentiveness to her ass.  With Erin’s encouragement he pressed on, gaining confidence and aggression as he focused his erotic attention on pleasuring Erin’s ass.           

LindaGraham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaGraham

Erin felt herself nearing orgasm and let off on the pressure against her clit, concentrating her enjoyment on the taboo of Luke’s ass worship.  She rode the wave of edging against cumming as Luke licked and kissed her ass, then felt herself coming closer to orgasm as Luke divided his licking between her ass and her dripping wet pussy.  Luke tasted the thick salty sweet of her pussy juice alternated with the clean soapy scent of her ass as he slid his tongue from her pussy to her asshole again and again.  He ignored his cock’s demands for action as he focused entirely on pleasuring Erin in her red corset.           

“Baby, I’m on the edge and I’m loving it,” Erin panted.  “My pussy wants your hard cock, Darling.  I want you to fuck me like Mrs. Claus and make me cum like Christmas morning!”           

Luke gave Erin several more licks before responding.  “Erin, I’m absolutely loving your ass tonight.  I’ll give you the choice of my cock in your pussy or your ass.”           

Erin’s head was spinning, she couldn’t think straight, but it occurred to her that she could have both.  Struggling with all her will she pulled away slightly and leaned over to the edge of the bed, her tits barely staying in her sexy red corset, and opened the bedside table to retrieve a red jeweled silver butt plug.           

“Will you put this inside me and then fuck my pussy, baby?” she asked with panting breath.           

Without a word, Luke took the butt plug from Erin and positioned himself behind her once again.  Erin moaned loudly as he slid the smooth surface of the plug against her ass and pressed gently against her puckered asshole with the silver plug.  Her ass resisted at first, but Erin willed herself to relax and allow the wide plug to spread her asshole apart.  With a gentle pull, the wide end of the jeweled plug disappeared into her tight ass, leaving only the round red jewel decorating her sweet little asshole.            

“Now that’s my favorite Christmas ornament of the season,” Luke said as he admired the way the jewel accentuated her ass, framed by Erin’s feminine hips.           

Erin laughed, causing the jewel to undulate.  Luke smiled and slid his fingers down to her pussy.           

“Oh, no, you don’t,” she said.  “I want to be fucked properly now.  Get your cock up here, Luke,” she said.           

Erin spun around to face her lover.  They both raised themselves up on their knees which brought Erin’s face to Luke’s and she kissed him passionately.  She loved the taste of her own sex on Luke’s lips, and her pussy tingled with enjoyment.  Erin then lowered her face to Luke’s throbbing cock and began to suck and stroke his long member.  

Luke looked down onto Erin’s long torso squeezed into her sexy red corset.  Her hips spread under the bottom of the corset, and he could see the red jeweled butt plug between her ass cheeks as Erin bobbed up and down on his swollen cock.  He moaned with pleasure as Erin brought him near orgasm. He pushed her away, ravenous to fuck Erin from behind. 

Erin knew exactly what Luke wanted because she wanted it, too.  She turned around, facing the bedframe, and pushed her hips back toward her husband’s crotch.  She wanted him to be deep inside her.    

Luke aligned himself with Erin’s swollen pussy and drove his thick cock into her all the way to his balls and started pumping hard.  He placed his hands on her hips just below Erin’s corset and used his grip to pull Erin toward him with every thrust.  He watched as the red jeweled butt plug bobbed up and down as Erin’s pussy convulsed with each deep plunge of Luke’s cock.  He released one hand from her hip and slid his thumb down Erin’s ass crack to press a thumb against the plug, causing Erin to moan even louder at the stimulation. 

After several minutes of this, Luke felt his toes begin to curl and Erin’s hips began to buck forward in pleasurable convulsions.  Luke and Erin came together, both uttering guttural sounds of enjoyment as they smiled and shuddered together.  Luke’s cum spurted deep inside Erin’s pussy and filled her cunt, then came streaming down his shaft and dripped onto his balls as he continued to thrust his cock again and again into Erin’s body.  Finally, Erin fell forward onto her shoulders and Luke slid out of her, his cock twitching and cum dripping out of his still-swollen member.  

Erin enjoyed the feeling of Luke’s warm cum in her pussy and felt aroused once again.  She reached her hand up between her legs once more and began to finger her swollen bald pussy lips.  Luke recognized what was happening and wanted more of the action as well.  With his hand still on Erin’s hip below her corset, he pulled and rolled Erin onto her back, then lowered himself down so his face was at eye level with her clit rubbing.  He watched as she stroked herself in a circular motion, inadvertently pulling his cum up and over her swollen clit with each rotation.  Her red jeweled butt plug was just visible underneath her sexy ass cheeks. 

Luke gently slid Erin’s hand up her belly and away from her pussy.  He leaned forward to take over for her.  Tentatively at first, then with increasing aggression, he licked and kissed her swollen clit.  The mix of their sex juices was amazingly intoxicating, and Luke felt his cock harden again with delight.  He concentrated fully on pleasuring his sexy wife and soon Erin’s hips were bucking again with delight as waves of orgasm spread throughout her body once again.  Her eyes closed and she laid back in the warm sheets as she slowly came down from her second intense orgasm in a few minutes. 

Finally, Luke felt Erin’s body relax and he switched to kissing her legs and belly, then climbed up to lay beside his wife and ran his hands along the top of Erin’s cleavage above the sexy red corset. 

“Merry Christmas, Erin,” he said affectionately as he leaned in to kiss her lips.  Erin tasted their mixed juices and a shiver of arousal spread through her body. 

“Merry Christmas, Luke,” she said with a kind smile, then leaned back against the pillow and closed her eyes in sudden sleepiness. 

Luke pulled the blankets up and over their warm bodies, creating a coziness that was sure to bring a deep and peaceful sleep.  Luke draped an arm across Erin’s corset at sighed contentedly.  His last thought before drifting off to dream was how thankful he was for his sexy and adventurous wife.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments