Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Payback

Revenge is a dish best served... creamy?

Seven inches is supposed to be just perfect—at least as far as Subway’s polls regarding the gustative insult they dare call ‘sandwiches’ go. “You and I are through,” her text reads. Timestamp o-dark-hundred this morning. I raise one eyebrow and curl my li...

The Gift

Meeting for the first time with a hidden toy

I met him online, on a writing app. We both loved to write about naughty things, got to talking, and never stopped. That was six months ago and here we were, about to meet for the first time in person. I was sitting in my car, checking my make up for the...

Snuffleupapuss

A fun little story for you ladies out there -I hope you enjoy it.

Krista loved her new apartment. Moving to the west coast after college in search of a career opportunity had paid off quickly and her first month had been a whirlwind of activity. Now she had her office set up in the second bedroom, all of her desired fur...

How I Got Bent

A totally true story about a vibrator, its queen and her man

My name is Lovense Domi and this is the story of how I got bent. I could hear little giggles and peals of laughter from my dark space in the drawer. There were shadowy figures swaying slowly in the sliver of a crack that I could view from my half-turned p...

Score 4 4
2
2.6k Views 2.6k
885 words 885 words

A Toy’s Story

A vibe looks out for her mistress…

Anna followed a particular routine. She would plug in her favorite rabbit vibrator to ensure a full, powerful charge, and then take a bath. After drying off, depending on her mood, she might get right to it, or perhaps she would watch a bit of porn to get...

Ron Dresses Me (Julie & Ron, Ch 5)

Ron had an outfit ready for Julia after work, which meant she got to pick out a toy. After a night of fun, she lets him dress her the next morning, too.

Chapter 5: Ron Dresses Me Tony was a gentleman at work the next day. I did catch his eyes on me more than once, but he was only professional and courteous to me when we did directly interact, which actually wasn’t that often. The work day was just a work...

Play Time at Work (Julie & Ron, Ch 4)

When Julie asks Ron to control their toy remotely, she gets more than expected.

Chapter 4: Play Time at Work The next morning flowed uneventfully, but I could tell Ron had something on his mind. As I grabbed my bag and started towards the door, he stopped me. “Text me if you want to try this,” he said as he pressed a small, linen-wra...

Score 29 29
6
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Snow White and the Seven Dildos, or, The Princess and the Cuntsman: Chapter 3

In which Snow White finds refuge in a Cottage in the Forest

Snow White walks swiftly, escorted through the Forest by her animal friends. Tears run down her face now, as she ponders the horror of her situation. “My life in danger! Oh, how utterly awful! So, to the Far Kingdom must I escape. But then what? And who w...

The Lion Chapters 7 & 8

Mel had an idea for a new dildo line called “The Lion”. Instead of balls on the base, it would be a lion’s mane.

Chapter 7 Mel worked with the product design department closely in her expanding role as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). She had a lot of meetings with Sean and his counterpart Sara Victor. Mel had an idea for a new dildo line called “The Lion”. Instead of b...

Score 15 15
3
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 9: Kathy's Kitchen Contraptions

Unpacking can be overwhelming...until you find the right box!

John rubbed the back of his neck and groaned. His wife, Kathy, looked around their new house and sighed. They were extremely overwhelmed at the thought of unpacking all of these boxes. “New houses should come with little helpers to unpack everything,” Kat...

Score 44 44
25
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words