Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As with all the tales in this series, it is 100% true!"

Have you been fucked at work, or at the premises of work?

Welcome back to my sexual autobiography, in which I truthfully answer questions I see on the Lush forums!

I’ve made several trawls through the forums, looking for questions I can answer honestly. I have a list of twelve to work through for starters, but this story kind of answers two forum questions at once. It answers the one in the title, but it also answers another question I saw; Where is the riskiest or oddest place you’ve had sex?

I may yet tell another story for that one on Lush, but I judged on balance that the back office at work was odder and riskier. I hope you agree!

The answer to these questions is yes. But I want to make clear that, while the question is posed in the passive, I was very much participating in the action. I pulled at work.

I had a job in a bookshop when I was in my early twenties. While I was there, I met and liked a guy called Eric, who worked at the same store. He has appeared in this series before.

One night, I seduced him, and he gave me a four-hour ravishing during which our long-held desire for each other poured out. I have mentioned this delightful evening before, in an earlier entry into this series, “The sluttiest thing I have done.”

I did not mention to Eric, the next time we had a shift together, that I slept with another guy the very next night. But if Jakub had attempted a cuckolding, Eric was to have the last laugh, for he and I ended up dating for a while.

Six days had passed since we had had sex for the first (and second) time. For a combination of reasons, we hadn’t had the chance for a reprise.

We were alone in the bookstore. It was closing time and it was Eric’s turn to lock up. The manager left. My shift ended, but I didn’t want to go home. I stayed, lingering unnecessarily, and flirting with Eric. I helped him with the close checklist until it came time to cash up. Strictly speaking, I was not allowed in the room when he did the cash-up. No-one was.

With the shop door shut and locked, I followed him into the office. The office was a tiny room with a swivel chair and a cheap plywood desk. 

“MC1982, you shouldn’t…”

I kissed him on the lips. He put the cash box down on the desk. He flung his arms around me, and I flung mine around his neck. My lips moistened as he kissed me. I felt his wet tongue caress mine and gently brush my teeth. His hand was on my bottom. I felt him through his trousers. We’d had a great night together. He’d made me come more than once. I was hungry for more.

“Is there CCTV in here?” I asked.

“Yes. But it’s only looked at if cash is missing.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes.”

I began to unbutton his shirt, which was a uniform. His work uniform top was grey, as was mine. He did the same to my shirt and we were clawing at each other, desperate to get undressed. I was already moist between my legs. Soon, he was topless, and I was in my bra.

“How are we going to do this? Floor? Chair? Desk?” he asked.

I hadn’t thought of this. We sank to the floor. But when I was on my back, the carpet was thin, and it was just too hard and uncomfortable for me. I wanted a pillow and more support for my back. I said so.

We got up again, and this time we pulled down our trousers, and I took off my bra. Eric took hold of my breasts with his hands, cupping them, squeezing them, then he crouched to kiss them. Standing there, having a guy kiss my boobs in an office…I remember I felt like I was a movie star filming a sex scene!

Oh, this felt naughty and sexy! It wasn’t like me. He had been only my third. I wasn’t a wild girl.

Eric whipped his penis out and I grabbed it at once. He stood there naked, having his dick fondled while caressing my breasts, and I saw the cash box sitting on the table watching us, and the line where the lid met the main body of the box was almost like a disapproving mouth, smiling flatly.

“Let’s try in the chair,” Eric said.

 He sat down in it. I pulled my knickers down and stepped out of them. I would never see this office the same way again now that I had stood there in the buff. I had a condom in my purse and pulled it out, placing the purse on the table next to the cash box.

ToryHottieee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToryHottieee

I crouched. Eric sat in the chair naked and erect, like the emperor with no clothes. I took his cock and gave Eric a few short sucks. This was a different angle from the first time I’d blown him. He’d been on his back the first time, and this time his dick felt a little bigger in my mouth. Eric’s cock was rock hard already. The last penis in my mouth had been Jakub’s, so having Eric in my mouth again stirred a memory, like a biscuit in Proust.

I pinched the air out and gently rolled the condom down his penis. He sighed. I lifted my right leg, stretched my pussy, and moved in for penetration. I gripped his cock between my thumb and fingers and guided it to where it had to be, then we eased him inside me. I was wet and horny as hell and that penis felt fantastic, let me tell you. It began to jerk back and forth inside me. I reached down and diddled myself, still on my feet but some of my weight I placed on the chair.

He was thrusting, but that isn’t so easy when you are seated so I was doing most of the work. Straddling Eric, standing just above, half on, the manager’s chair, I guided his hand to my breast, and he massaged it gently, staring up at me.

“Feels good,” I remember him saying softly.

“Yeah!”

Now, writing this, I wonder if we were the first couple ever to do it in that office like this? Were any of today’s booksellers conceived in the back office?

I was on one foot, with one knee on the chair, but this was getting awkward. We tried changing position, so that I shared the chair with Eric, on my knees. But the aging chair wasn’t up to supporting two fully grown people and we felt it creak.

“We can’t break it; they’ll look at the film!” Eric cried.

“Ok,” I said, having no desire to have this secret quickie discovered and known throughout the store.

 I pulled him out of me and stood. There was only one option left. I bent over the desk, presenting my now wet pussy for penetration from behind. Eric guided his cock into me, and I felt one of his hands on my left buttock. Bending over was fine, but pressing my breasts to the desk wasn’t comfy, so I leant heavily on my elbows. Eric managed to get inside and began thrusting, and now we were in a much better and more comfortable position. Eric started slowly but quickly built up to hard, firm thrusts.

His cock rammed past my lips and into me, massaging my clit and slowly building an orgasm. I was trembling in that position. My knees were shaking but they held me up as my body shook fiercely to the rhythm of Eric’s enthusiastic penetration.

“Oh…MC1982, can I come over to yours tonight?” he cried.

“Yes!” I replied. Eric lived with his parents, but I didn’t. At the time, I lived with a randy couple who were basically nymphomaniacs. I’d struck back by bringing Eric (and Jakub) home and making sure they knew that they weren’t the only ones getting laid in that flat.

Eric’s cock was doing good work. Already, I was thinking about what we’d get up to in bed that night. The desk creaked a little, it was bearing my weight! After a good five or six minutes of being pumped, I felt my orgasm flower within me, and I squealed. His cock was moving faster and deeper than ever as I got wetter.

Just as my delicious little orgasm began to fade, Eric started moaning, a sure sign a guy is close.

“Oh, oh, oh…!” then with a roar I felt him shudder inside me as he came. I closed my eyes, smiling, enjoying the air playing across my naked body and the feeling of the cum filled condom being pulled gently out as his cock deflated. That was wild! That was naughty! That was…cool! I made a mental note to try it bent over a desk again in the future!

Eric and I went for a snack and a burger, then went back to mine and, let me tell you, we might have met in a bookshop but there was no reading done that night.

Was the tape of the CCTV ever seen? I don’t know. Nothing was ever said by the manager. But I cannot be sure that, a night or a week later, that cassette didn’t get a premiere in my horny manager’s video cassette player at home.

I’ll say this: I’m glad that technology is obsolete nowadays.  

 

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments