Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No, you dirty minded individuals, that's seven orgasms in a night, not seven men! What do you take me for?!

Welcome back to my sexual autobiography, answering questions I see on the Lush forums truthfully!

This poster asks, “How many times have you cum in a single day?”.

My most spectacular night of orgasms happened in 2011, and the gentleman in question was to become the last real boyfriend I had before I married Mr. MC1982, which was in 2015. This sexual marathon was the night Jonatan and I hooked up for the first time. Jonatan was, by some way, the guy I’d known longest platonically before going to bed with him (This record would later be bettered by Mr. MC1982).

Jonatan has only briefly featured in this series before, in “What do I notice when I see a penis for the first time?”. I said then I would return to him, and here we are.

Jonatan was – is – a friend of my older brother, FC1979. As an aside, why our parents named my brother, my sister JC1984 and I after the years in which we were born, I have no idea, but there you go.

Jonatan is the only one of my exes I’ve maintained a friendship with since I’ve been married. We were together for two years, but our split was amicable.

Before we get into the sex, why did I come so spectacularly that night?

Well, I’d known and had a crush on Jonatan for some years, through FC1979. I have no doubt that many a lay related on this site came about because the brother or sister has a hot friend.

Jonatan is only slightly taller than me, which is not tall, but he is stocky and strong. He was an excellent footballer and might have made it but for an injury. He kept in shape without being a fitness fanatic. Having lost out on soccer, he had become a P.E teacher. So, he has an attractive body.

Factor in the fact that we were at a wedding. Emotions were running high. There had been a lot of laughter and dancing and general happiness. Love was in the air. There was close dancing and alcohol. I guess I was at the right time of the month, too. It’s fair to say that the stars aligned for MC1982 to have a night of really good sex!

We attended the wedding of a mutual friend. At about one in the morning, the party gradually broke up. Jonatan and I danced and shared drinks and had not spoken to anyone else for hours. FC1979 was off getting drunk with his other guy buddies. JC1984 had already hit the hay with her partner.

We were dancing close. He whispered in my ear, “MC1982, shall we continue this party? Just you and me?”

I nodded.

“Room 39,” he told me, “Knock and I’ll open. We shouldn’t go back together. People will see.”

I nodded, appreciative that he had considered the possibility of embarrassment for me.

I let him go, went to the bathroom, and bade goodnight to the happy couple and my brother. I hurried up the stairs. I had to go up two floors. I took the elevator, which was empty.

But when I stepped out onto the fourth floor, the one with rooms 30-39 on, I saw a guy I knew from school! His name was Fernando. Fernando was best friends with the groom, and he had been in the year above me. He was in the corridor with his partner. Waving, he smiled at me. Shit, I couldn’t walk past him and knock on a guy’s door!

“Wrong floor!” I said breezily and pressed the button to go down to second. Once there, I slipped into the stairwell and slowly trudged up. Pushing the door open, I looked around. All clear. I hurried down the corridor and knocked on room 39.

‘Come on, open up,’ I thought. I’d die of embarrassment if anyone I knew saw me here. I kept glancing over my shoulder, sure my brother would step out of the elevator at any moment…

The door opened and I practically threw myself inside! Jonatan pushed the door closed behind me and I breathed again.

We made out, our first ever kiss. We kissed passionately, letting loose after years of flirtatious gazes passing between us. Our desires poured out. Our hands caressed. Our tongues caressed. He pushed me gently against the wall. I was halfway there already.

Soon, we were not just kissing but, in the hallway of the room, undressing each other item by item. He helped me out of my dress, and I unbuttoned his shirt. Mmmm…he had a nice chest and tummy. Hairless. Muscled arms. I held him close, and he gently unhooked my bra. He was hard now, his trousers bulging. Jonatan kissed my neck tenderly, then he kissed my bare breasts and sucked on my nipples, which were hardening as fast as his cock. He caressed my bottom with one hand, then he slipped his other hand into my panties. I felt him feeling his way inside with his fingers…

I loosened his belt and undid his suit trousers. Down they came, and he swiftly did the honours with his underpants. He was circumcised and amply endowed. As he tickled my vagina with his fingers, I took hold of his cock and jerked it gently. It was actually the first time I’d been with a guy for quite a while, so it was good to be getting busy again.

We kissed for quite a long time, just standing there by the door, playing with each other’s privates. Occasionally, we made eye contact and exchanged smiles. I felt very safe and comfortable with him. It was going to be a good night.

When we moved to the bed at last, Jonatan went down on me. He was a skilled cunnilinguist – rarely unappreciated, guys, trust me – and took time to awaken my clitoris. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. Jonatan worked my vagina like an artist works a canvas, paying equal attention to every square inch. My clitoris was thoroughly licked. My outer labia was kissed, as were my inner thighs. My inner labia was tickled. He made me gasp. He made me lose control of the muscles in my thighs. He made me cum. With his tongue between my legs, I looked up at the ceiling and saw God. Twice.

After two orgasms, I felt it was only fair to go down on him in return. As I seized his penis in my hand and positioned myself on my knees to suck, he surprised me by saying,

“If you’re going to do that, swing round and let’s do a sixty-nine.”

Mmm…don’t mind if I do!

It wasn’t my first sixty-nine – see “The Sluttiest Thing I’ve done” – but it was the best. I was far more sexually experienced at this point and, frankly, I’d learned to give better head. And, like I mentioned, Jonatan knew his way around my genitals.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

I started slowly and built up my rhythm. Jonatan’s moans as I sucked him, the attractive smell of his naked body and his tongue’s work on my clit soon ushered me well on the way to my next orgasm of the night.

As I’d come twice, I told him he was welcome to come in my mouth if he wanted to. But he declined and asked to have sex, and I was more than happy to oblige!

I mounted his cock and began to rock back and forth, cowgirl style. He held my hand as I rode him, which was sweet.

“Why weren’t we doing this years ago, MC1982?” he asked, looking up. Our eyes met and I couldn’t help but smile. We made and held eye contact. I dipped to kiss him, and my breasts pressed against his chest.

“I’m glad you said that. I was thinking the same,” I whispered into his ear. We kissed for a while, and I gently rocked back and forth on his cock. He put his arms around me, and we made out some more and…yes, I could feel that it was happening again! What had got into me today, I wondered!

I sat up to ensure his dick was where I needed it and rocked a little harder back and forth, murmuring the appropriate “Si, si, si!” to let him know I was having fun. I reached down and diddled a little, stroking my clit, brushing myself closer and…boom! Third orgasm!

About five minutes later, we changed position and I lay on my back for a bit of missionary action. Spreading my legs, I guided his cock inside and I was so wet it popped right in there.

Now, as I mentioned, Jonatan was an athletic guy. His torso was muscular, his chest tight and his cock long and hard inside me, and when he began to pump and thrust, he did it with a strength and energy that immediately turned me right back on.

I lifted my legs to let him deeper…oh, it felt so fucking good! I was deeply attracted to this man and my pussy was gratefully thanking me for letting him in. Jonatan got his rhythm just right and it felt like my vagina fit him like a glove.

“I’m getting close,” he said.

“Good for you,” I said, meaning it. I was enjoying the sex, and I was happy he was too. We kissed and then he sped up. I thought it would happen quickly, but instead he held off, pumped me as hard and fast as he could for several minutes and, pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit, he dragged my fourth orgasm of the night out of me.

That one loosened my tongue! And as I was in the last throes of coming, flailing helplessly on the bed, Jonatan screwed up his eyes and gave a curse and his cock fired its contents out like a pistol.   

Spooning, I told him I’d already come four times. He asked if I wanted to make it five. It was pretty late now, but the sex had given us both a new lease of life. I nodded eagerly.

Twenty minutes later, Jonatan emerged from the bathroom. I could see that his cock was starting to swell again. Impulsively, I got out of bed, had him stop mid-stride and worked up his erection by sucking that tasty, orgasm-giving dick. I was really in the mood that night! I gnawed at his penis like a dog with a bone, tugging and sucking and listening to him moan and swear as his shaft practically disappeared down my gullet.

When he was good and hard, we rubbered up and went back at it. There was missionary then doggy style. I guess the sexual energy of the night took hold of us both, for Jonatan really nailed me while I was on all fours. He rammed my pussy like he was a jackhammer, and I was a sidewalk, and orgasm number five flowered as I buried my face in the pillow, and I remember that this one was the biggest yet. It was so intense that I cried out, “Oh! Oh!”

We rolled over and changed to cowgirl. I’ve said it before…I love the cowgirl position! I like the view. I like the control I have over where that dick goes. It’s easy and comfortable to maintain.

It is a position that has rarely failed me, as long as the guy keeps it up. And, on this occasion, he did! I rode his cock for…I don’t know how long, but it was a long time for a couple to stay in one position, I remember that. Jonatan’s dick brought me there again. That was my sixth!

We tried it on our sides, spooning, with him entering me from behind. Jonatan reached over and played with my breast with one hand, tugging gently at my hair with the other. He gave me a proper drilling for a few minutes, then we switched again.

I remember he slowed it down at this point…possibly because I asked him to, I don’t remember to be honest. I looked up at Jonatan and we gazed into each other’s eyes, and he thrust his penis into me very slowly and gently. I was enraptured as his manhood penetrated my most intimate region, falling helplessly for him as we made love. It was an extraordinarily intimate moment between us, and I’ve never forgotten it.

There was one more switch, back to cowgirl, and with a good, hard ride on that dick I had my seventh orgasm of the night.

By now, I was starting to feel I’d had enough. It was getting close to four in the morning. I was tired and my pussy had taken such a roasting that it was getting sore. I got off his cock, I took off the condom, and I blew him. Using my hand to jerk at the base, I sucked his dick slowly and lovingly until he asked me to go faster. Soon enough, I felt his dick shudder and his cum exploded into my mouth. He came so hard that some basically went straight down my throat and the rest coated the roof of my mouth. I swallowed, washing his jizz down with some water that we had by the bed, then I put his cock back in my mouth, gently sucking it dry as he deflated. He’d earned it!

At this stage, I had no idea whether this would be a one-night stand or not. For all I knew, it could be both the first and the last time I swallowed Jonatan’s cum. But, when we were lying in each other’s arms and just before we both dropped off, he said, “Hey, just so you know, I’ve thought about you this way for a while. I’d like for this not to be a one-off.”.

“Me too,” I said, and it wasn’t just the seven orgasms that prompted me to say it.

“What do you think FC1979 will think?”

“He’ll be fine,” I said.

And he was. There is a scene in Friends, where Ross finds out about Monica and Chandler. It was kind of like that! Surprise, concern then he was like, “Oh, my best friend and my sister, that’s amazing!” Of course, he might have seen it differently if he'd read this story before he found out.

More true stories from my sexual autobiography 'coming' soon! Thank you for reading my stories!

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments