Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

Lockdown has been very difficult for everyone to cope with. With sexy antics with other willing people out of the question, Jaq likes to keep the fun going between the two of us. I had been out for my daily exercise, a brisk walk around the local area. I...

To Serve And Protect, Chapter 2

He "searches" her while roleplaying a sexy arrest!

Without another word, he used the fingers of his left hand to hold her lips open while two fingers from his right suddenly plunged deep into her sweet hole.  Honey gasped at the surprise entry, then the gasp turned to a moan of pure pleasure as she felt t...

The Cheer Of Being Led Into A Trap

A horny cheerleader helps her captain after practice and gets into trouble.

Following our afternoon practice, Jenna requests help to tidy up the terrain. No one but me volunteers. She greets my raised hand with an exaggerated sigh. Even if I could pass for her slightly younger – and meeker – sister in appearance, we’re far from c...

To Serve And Protect, Chapter 1

Honey was driving way too fast. Officer Brady needed to teach her a lesson...

Honey Franklin was driving her candy apple red Corvette way too fast down a two-lane Mississippi back road one hot and steamy afternoon.  Because of the weather, she had removed the two glass roof panels and was running it as a t-top convertible to keep i...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hailey Gets Pulled Over

Hailey gets caught speeding and works her way out of a ticket.

I was driving home from getting my hair done thinking of my sexy black neighbor Mr. Chapman. I showed up to my appointment late because of traffic and almost had to give up my spot, but the appointment after me arrived early so my hairdresser took care of...

US Army: Battalion Officer Of The Day Perks

My welcome onto Active Duty came with a surprise...

I had just settled into my room at the Bachelor Officer Quarters, when my room phone rang. “Sir,” said the female voice on the other end of the line. “I’ve been informed to let you know you’ve been assigned duties as 'Officer of the Day' by the Battalion...