Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Water Sports Stories

Also referred to as pee play or golden showers, these stories feature erotic play involving urination.

Activities might involve peeing in front of someone, or on them or even drinking a lover's piss. There’s nothing like the ache of a full bladder or the growing wet spot on tight pants to enhance your sexual desire.

A fetish in which a heady mixture of humiliation and intimacy are often woven tightly together.

From C-Suite to P-Suite

A powerful CEO makes it rain

Lisa fiddled with her phone with irritation. Five texts and three exclamation point emails since she barged into the room just a half-hour ago! All of her reports knew full well not to bother her on a Friday night unless it was truly urgent. Did all these...

Spraying for Forgiveness

My girlfriend Daphne “punishes” her roommate for a bad deed, sharing our new kink in the process.

“You just made us a lot of trouble, Teresa Anne,” my girlfriend Daphne told her college roommate. “There will be consequences. For you.“ Tessa looked back at Daphne, bewildered. She clearly had no idea what she'd done wrong. Or what kind of “consequences”...

Shower

I brought out a hidden kink in my ex

It was quitting time and I was due to meet my boyfriend for “Thirsty Thursday” at our favorite bar. We tried to go every week and have a few drinks. It was always a good time at the swanky bar and never crowded on those days. I’d have my rum and coke, and...

Oh, That Kind Of Shower

My kinky, submissive lover reveals her kinks for degrading humiliation and golden showers

I hadn’t decided which I liked more, the fact that he surprised me by renting a hot tub for the weekend or the way the jets were pounding a hard, steady, massaging stream of water right onto my throbbing pussy. I was so fucking horny to begin with, that I...

Frat Party Confessions

Emma decides the best time to tell her BF about her secret kink is at a frat party, what could go wrong? or more like, what could go right?

Wally’s leg jittered a lot when he had to pee. It turned me on to no end but I had no idea how to break it to him that I got so turned on watching him pee. Or need to pee and dance around. Watersports wasn’t exactly a well-looked-upon fetish, even in kink...

He Had An Appointment

He had to leave for an appointment so I took an appointment for my cock up his wife's butt.

I parked my car where I usually did. After placing the cover on it, I was ready to walk into the house. I saw him then, leaving the house with a bag. "Going to get groceries, Dan?" I asked him. "I have an appointment. I'll see you when I get back." He ans...

My Filthy Mediterranean Goddess

"A loud sound of pleasure comes from you, as your piss once again fills my glass"...

There you are, waiting for me. After knowing you for more than ten years, we finally meet. It is in the middle of the day; you are standing outside a café in London. The place where we agreed to meet many years ago, but up until now, it has only been a fa...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Annabelle

This young one taught an old dog some new tricks.

It was a warm summer Sunday, and I was working in the garden as usual.  I loved this time as it gave me the chance to genuinely relax.  I'd had the garden now for about fifteen years, and at forty years old, I still loved working the ground.  I even began...

Marie's First Golden Shower

Marie is a bit hesitant when her boyfriend suggests they try something new...

Marie had been with her boyfriend for a few months when he first suggested it a bit shyly, not fully able to meet her eyes. They were in the kitchen, making out, her back pressed against the wall. “How would you feel about… I have this… I want to pee on y...