Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning I woke up to movement in the bed next to me.

“Morning,” my sister said as she noticed my eyes open. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like a baby.”

“See? That’s what Jolene says after getting a nice titty snack.”

“You might have passed the point of snacking right up to being a full meal.”

“Aww, thanks, bro! Hey, speaking of… I’m quite full again.”

“Ask Jolene.”

“I would, but…” she was silent for a moment, letting the sound of Jolene’s light snoring reach us from the bathroom. “I think we should let her sleep.”

“I guess.”

“Thirsty?”

“Actually, yeah,” I said as I reached for the bottle of water on the nightstand.

“You don’t need that,” she said as she lay on her back. “I got what you need right here.”

I ignored her as I opened the water bottle and drank half of it in one long gulp.

“Sexy,” she said with a smirk. “But uh… you aren’t really going to leave me like this, are you?”

“I’m a good brother,” I reminded her as I moved down the bed to match my face to her chest.

“Mmm, yeah you are. Now help your sister out in her time of need.”

I obliged by leaning forward and taking her nipple into my mouth. She wasn’t lying about being full, as I could feel how firm her breasts were. There was only a moment of hesitation before I felt my mouth filling with milk.

My other hand reached out to play with her right breast, twisting her nipples lightly and enjoying the feeling of little sprays shooting down on them.

“Fuuuck, Brother!” She moaned. “Keep doing that and I won’t be able to stop jilling myself.”

I paused for a moment. “Jilling?”

“You know, the female equivalent. You jack yourselves off, we jill.”

“Huh. Learn something new each day.”

“Stick with me, kid. Today I teach you how to breastfeed! Tomorrow…”

“What?”

“What do you want to learn?”

“Can’t think of anything.”

“I can.”

“Oh?” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Alright, less talkie, more suckie!”

I rolled my eyes. “Hey, did you still want to taste your own?”

Her eyes lit up. “Did you reconsider?”

“It’s not that I was against it, I just didn’t see how it would have worked from that angle.”

“Ohhh. Yeah, that makes sense.”

I moved back down, sucking for long enough to fill my mouth halfway. I sat up and leaned over six inches above her. She parted her lips and I did the same. My aim wasn’t perfect and half of it never made it into her mouth.

“Ah!” she groaned. “You’re too far up!”

I relented by moving closer, an inch or two above her. When she opened her mouth I tried again, this time far more successfully.

“Well?” I asked as I lay back down.

“That’s fucking delicious!”

“Right? Hey, how come you’ve never done this with Jolene?”

“Oh, we have. But not since we came here, and not since I started eating all the pineapple.”

“Gotcha.”

“Again?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Pleeeaaase?”

“Fine,” I said as I moved to her other breast. This time I filled my mouth further before sitting up again. When my mouth was above hers our lips touched. I couldn’t tell if it was because of her or me, but the activity turned into a strange open-mouthed kiss. I brought my lips together to control the flow of milk, but she seemed to interpret this as my actively kissing her because she responded in kind.

Our lips and tongues entwined as we both tasted milk on each other’s breath. Instead of pulling away, I felt her arms wrapping around me and mine doing the same. We rolled on the bed, kissing each other passionately until-

“Brandy!”

Both of us stopped. I rolled away, expecting the worst. But the sound was coming from the bathroom, and the door was still closed.

“Yeah, Jo?”

“Are you awake?”

“Yeah! Can I get you anything?”

“More water?”

“Okay!”

She hopped up and grabbed another bottle of water from the mini-fridge. She was only wearing her black thong, and I stared at her unabashedly as she frolicked around the room, bouncing more than usual in what I could only assume was for my benefit.

When she reached the bathroom door, Brandy paused to give me a raised eyebrow. She bit her lip, looking every bit as sexy and seductive as I’d ever seen before disappearing into the bathroom.

I looked down at myself, rock hard and sticking up above the waistband of my boxers by several inches. Damn, I didn’t know I could even get that hard.

“How do you feel?” Brandy asked her friend.

“Better. I can’t believe how much I was throwing up. I must have abs of steel.”

“Well, you look thin as fuck. I hope you don’t develop an eating disorder!”

“Do I look good?”

“I prefer you with a little meat on your bones.”

“Good answer. Hey, why are you lopsided?”

“What?” Brandy asked.

“Your right boob is a lot bigger than your left.”

“Oh! Well, you weren’t up for it, so I made Dan help me out.”

“What! Really?”

“Yeah, he had to do a few shots first, and I told him he was doing it for you, but he finally came around.”

Jolene raised her voice. “Dan! You sick fuck!”

“That’s me,” I said.

Both girls giggled.

“Did you get some sleep? I heard you snoring,” Brandy asked.

“I guess so. Doesn’t feel like it though.”

“How’s your stomach? We saved some pizza for you.”

“Eww. That sounds disgusting.”

“I could offer you some milk.”

“Gag.”

“Ouch! Alright, do you want to sleep on the bed? We don’t have to do anything today, you can just recover.”

“That sounds good.”

“Do you want to shower first? Wash the sick off of you?”

“Oh, fuck yes.”

Brandy left her friend and closed the door behind her.

“...hey.”

“Hey,” I said.

“Can you finish me off?”

“Uh…”

“Please?”

“Sure.”

She climbed over me to resume the position from before. I returned to my duties, sucking on her and drinking, less enthusiastically than before. This didn’t stop Brandy from moaning softly.

I was so involved with what I was doing I didn’t hear when Jolene turned off the shower, but I heard when she left the bathroom.

“Wow,” she said. “This looks so… clinical.”

“Right?” Brandy asked. “Such a good brother.”

“I don’t look like that, do I?”

“No, you look like you’re enjoying yourself.”

“Good.”

I pulled off. “All done.”

“He’s way faster than you are though,” Brandy said.

“How did you like it, Dan?”

“It was pretty weird at first, but I kind of like the taste.”

“Right? It grows on you. Now I look forward to it.”

“Except now,” I pointed out.

“Yep. But if I keep feeling better, by tonight those titties will be mine again!”

I couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed.

-----

At breakfast, it surprised me how little I ate, still full from my morning snack. Brandy had eaten the remaining five slices of leftover pizza, but that didn’t stop her from finishing my meal.

When we returned to the room we found Jolene passed out on the bed, so we decided to go for a walk. Along the way Brandy noticed a sea turtle, so we climbed down the rocks to get a closer view. She used the excuse of balance to grab my hand but didn’t let go after as we continued on our walk. I didn’t make a move to let go, and we had a pleasant walk until we found a hidden spot behind some bushes with a bench overlooking the water.

The majority of the walk was spent in silence and this was no exception, the lack of words saying far more in their absence. At some point, we turned to face each other, and she moved in for a kiss. It was soft and gentle, a cute little kiss that reminded me of one from middle school filled with hesitation and doubt. Both of us seemed to be waiting for the other to start laughing and say something mean to the other, but it didn’t happen.

“Fuuuuck,” she said when she finally pulled back. “Damn it.”

“What, Jolene?”

She shook her head.

“The fact that we’re siblings?”

She shook her head again.

“Then... what?”

“I mean, it’s both of those things, yes,” she said. “But it’s more than that.”

“Tell me.”

“I’ll try.” She took a breath. “Alright. I’ve had a few boyfriends before.”

“I’m aware.”

“But I’ve never had feelings for them. I mean, sure, I’ve had crushes and thought I liked a guy and obsessed over him, but it was never real.”

“What about with Jolene?”

“No. At least, not in that kind of way. I mean, I love her and everything, but as a best friend, not as a girlfriend.”

“Really? I thought you were both crushing on each other pretty hard.”

“She is with me,” she said. “But I don’t think I am with her. I don’t get butterflies.”

“Butterflies are overrated,” I said.

“Yeah.”

“So what’s the issue?”

“Do you ever get butterflies?” she asked.

“I used to. When I’d have a crush on a girl, or during a first kiss or whatever. But not for a while.”

“I have them right now.”

I stared at her. “Shit.”

“I know! I can’t- it’s fucked! I mean, you’ve only been nice to me, but I feel like a stupid schoolgirl. I’m sorry.”

“No, I was saying shit because…”

She looked at me, confused. Then her eyes lit up and she kissed me.

“Because you feel it too?”

I grinned at her. “Yep.”

“Fuck.”

We both laughed.

“So…” she stared into my eyes. I wanted to look away, but I couldn’t. “What do we do?”

“Nothing,” I said. “Although this might make threesomes with Jolene less awkward.”

She smiled. “Yeah. Hey, yeah! Maybe that’s all this needs to be. A silly vacation fling where we both banged the same girl.”

“It already has been, but sure.”

She kissed me again.

“Still there?” I asked.

“Big time.”

“Same.”

“Alright. Well, we can’t act on this,” she said.

“Agreed.”

“We can’t fuck each other.”

“Obviously.”

“No, but I’m serious! If we keep fucking Jo at the same time, and we wake up next to each other naked… it could happen. But it can’t.”

“I know you’re serious. And I am too.”

“So… shake on it?”

“Sure,” I said as I reached out my hand and shook hers.

“Good, it’s agreed,” she said as she pulled me into her and we continued making out. “Now we’re safe.”

-----

We returned to the room and woke up Jolene, telling her to join us by the pool where she could keep napping.

We found three chairs under an umbrella and kept ourselves hydrated, finally getting Jolene to try some fruit and wash it down with ginger ale. Once again, I felt lots of eyes on us, and I found myself entranced by the sight of my sister’s boobs slowly expanding throughout the day as they filled with milk.

I put on a pair of headphones and read a book, oblivious to the scene around me until I heard someone calling my name. There, standing in front of me, was Lucia.

“Hey,” she said as I took my headphones off my head.

“Hey, Lucia!”

“Who?” Jolene asked.

“The girl from the gaming room,” Brandy told her.

“Ohhh! Right!”

“How’s it going?” I asked.

“Great! Hey, I was just checking if you heard anything back about the photoshoot?”

“Not yet, but that’s pretty typical in the business.” It surprised me how quickly I could pull this crap out of my ass.

“No problem, I was just checking. Plus, I wanted to know if you had any time for another… session,” she said with an obvious wink that the girls couldn’t have missed.

“Wait,” Jolene interrupted. “Are those my shorts?”

“Maybe,” Lucia said. “I took them from our shoot, but I didn’t realize they belonged to anyone. Do you want them back?”

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

“What? Dan, did you fuck this bitch?”

I said nothing.

“Oh, hey, that’s my top,” Brandy said to come to my rescue.

“I really like both pieces. You girls have great taste.”

“Damn straight,” Jolene said. “And I’m kind of mad that the shorts work on you just as well as they do on me.”

“I can bring them back tomorrow. I have nothing else to wear right now.”

“You do that,” Jolene said icily.

“In the meantime, did you want to do another shoot, Dan? I saw some new poses on Insta, and you could come back to my place…”

“Wow. You totally fucked this bitch.”

“You know it,” Lucia said. “I take it you’ve sampled the goods as well? Definitely, the biggest dick I’ve ever taken. I want another spin before you guys leave.”

“Fucking great,” Jolene said as she stood up. “Enjoy this one. She seems like a treat.”

“Jolene!” I called after her as she stormed off.

“Yep, she definitely wants your dick,” Lucia said with a grin. “Well, how about it?”

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass,” I said. “It looks like I have a mess to clean up.”

“Wait, is she your girlfriend or something?”

“She wasn’t the other day, but…”

“Ah. Well, fuck it. It looks like you’re single now. Don’t you want another ride?”

“I can’t believe I’m saying no, but…”

“It’s now or never. I’m no one’s second choice.”

I looked her up and down. “Fuck me, you’re hot. But I need to-”

“Your loss.” Lucia turned and walked off.

I looked at Brandy. “What do I do now?”

“Go make up with Jo.”

“Will you help me?”

“Fine.”

After giving her a few minutes we returned to the room. To my surprise, she wasn’t there.

“I’ll call her,” Brandy said, waiting for a moment. “No answer.”

-----

An hour later, we heard the door’s automatic lock turn. Brandy scooted away from me on the bed as Jolene walked in.

“Hey,” Brandy called out. “Are you okay?”

“No.”

“Can we talk about it?”

“I’ll talk to you.”

“Do you want me to go outside?” I asked.

Jolene didn’t acknowledge me, so I went out on the balcony and waited. After ten minutes the sliding door opened.

“She left,” Brandy told me.

“What?”

“She was talking to Mom and Dad, and Dad said he could move up her ticket if she wants to fly out in a few hours.”

“What? Why does she want to leave? And how is this a surprise to her? You both sent Lucia over to our room and left me alone with her! What did she expect was going to happen?”

“I know. But maybe she thought nothing happened. She never asked you about it, did she?”

“No, but why would she? Still, this is bullshit. A hot girl got naked in my room. She was part of the reason it happened in the first place, and I was told that it was okay. Plus, we weren’t serious at that point.”

“Jo did suck your dick in the shower that morning.”

“She told you that, huh?”

“She tells me everything.”

I sighed. “Seriously, though. Am I in the wrong?”

“No. She’s overreacting, but I think it’s because she realized she likes you more than she thought. And… I can understand that.”

“Sure, but she left without saying goodbye?”

“She probably thought you’d talk her into staying.”

“Didn’t you try?”

“Of course. We have another three days here, of course, I want my best friend here.”

“Alright,” I said. “What’s her number?”

“She isn’t going to answer.”

“Yes, she will.”

I called her three times with no answer.

“Let me try your phone,” I said.

“Here.”

I dialed again.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s-”

Click.

-----

That night I was still in a bad mood but felt soothed by my sister’s oversized tits as I emptied them. This turned into us making out, her milk passed back and forth between us.

“I’m going to the couch,” I said after my balls turned completely blue.

“To jack off?”

“Yep.”

“Just do it here.”

“Thanks, but-“

“You can cum on me.”

I sighed. “I’m not-”

“Look, I get it. You’re still feeling down about Jo leaving and want to pop one out to give yourself a little post-nut clarity. Right?”

“Well, yeah.”

“I’m going to do the same thing. So why do it alone? Why feel depressed after you bust your nut? You don’t have to be lonely.”

“Brandy. You’re my fucking sister.”

“And you’re making out with me. You’ve already busted in my mouth. Things are already weird, so we might as well take advantage of them.”

“Brandy.”

“Look, I owe you, okay? You’ve been helping me out with my whole leaky tit situation, and now it’s my chance. I’m not going to blow you or anything. You’re just going to jerk off on me.”

I sighed.

“You don’t want to?”

“No,” I said. “I really, really do.”

“And you have my permission.”

I didn’t move.

“Fine, I’ll start.” She put her hand in her black panties and began to pleasure herself.

“Shit,” I whispered as I watched her.

“Come on,” she whispered. “Don’t leave me hanging.”

I stood up, keeping myself far enough away from her that we wouldn’t be touching each other and potentially moving things along further. I dropped my pants and grabbed my cock, finding it harder than I could ever remember it being.

“Fuck, you’re big,” my sister said with a mischievous spark in her eye. “I couldn’t believe how much you nutted the other day.”

I began stroking myself slowly, enjoying the view as Brandy moved down the bed until both of her feet were on the ground with her body underneath me.

“It’s been two days since then,” she said. “You probably have even more of that delicious cum saved up for me.”

I nodded.

“I can’t wait to feel it cover me. All over my stomach, my tits, my face...”

I groaned.

“No need to hurry,” she continued. “Take your time. Enjoy the moment.” She grabbed her breast and squeezed, sending up a small trail of milk into the air.

“Fuck Brand, you’re insanely hot.”

“That’s a weird thing to say to your sister,” she said with a smirk. “But you can keep going.”

“Every time I adjust to how sexy you are, every time I’m able to ignore your sexuality, you get hotter again. It’s not fair.”

“You’re sweet, big brother.” She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

“The unfair part is that you aren’t just hot. You’re fucking gorgeous.”

She looked at me again and smiled. “Aww. None of that now. Don’t make me like you more.”

“Seriously, it’s not fair when your own sister is so far out of your league she wouldn’t look at you twice if she didn’t have to.”

“I don’t know about that, bro. You’re quite the catch yourself. Now… are you getting close?”

“Very.”

“Then fucking do it!”

“You first.”

She moaned. “Oh, yessss.”

Another moment passed.

“I’m about to cum, big brother!”

“Shit,” I said as I sped up.

“Come on, I want you to. Give it to me!”

I groaned, hitting my own orgasm as I felt myself start to shoot all over my sister.

“Fuck, Brandy!”

“Yes! I’m cumming! Now join me! Cover me!” She was still being quiet for the sake of our parents, but her voice caught me off...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments