Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I spent the night at Jo’s house without Brandy.

“Hey, what’s bothering you? You’re acting weird,” Jo said as we sat on her bed.

“My sister is an asshole,” I said.

“Well, yeah. What did she do this time?”

I took a minute to explain what happened earlier.

“Wow,” Jo said when I finished.

“Right? She was being super nice right before that. It was like a switch flipped. I was starting to get lulled into a false sense of security lately, but this only reminded me how insane she can be.”

“This isn’t going to change you coming to live with us, right?”

“I don’t know. Having someone try to control me like that is a deal breaker.”

“You should tell her that.”

“I did,” I said. “I spent the better half of an hour trying to get it through her thick skull that she can’t try to control people like that and how she was overstepping her bounds.”

“What did she say?”

“She acted like she agreed, but I think it was all an act.”

“I’m sorry,” Jolene said as she hugged me. “So, are you going to call the Hawaii girl back?”

“I can’t, Brandy deleted the missed call and voicemail.”

“You never saved her number?”

“No, why would I?”

“But you have my number.”

I kissed her forehead. “Of course I do.”

“Maybe she’ll call back.”

“If it’s important, she will.”

“Or you could look her up on social media.”

“I don’t know her last name.”

“Oh, you’ve never stalked someone before, huh? That’s cute.”

“You have?” I asked.

“Maybe.”

“Hey, there’s something else I should tell you.”

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. “What’s that?”

“Remember when you were worried if Brandy made you sick back in Hawaii?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you really allergic to aspirin?”

“Yeah, why?”

I didn’t answer.

“Bullshit.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“But that doesn’t make sense,” Jo said. “Aspirin has the opposite effect. It makes things… come out the other end.”

“What if she gave you too much?”

Jo’s eyes glazed over. “Fuck.”

“Yeah,” I said. “So… I’m not telling you to mess up your friendship, only to let you know.”

“Thanks. Actually… there’s something I need to tell you, also.”

“Is it bad?”

“Yep.”

“Is it about my sister?”

“Yep.”

“Might as well rip off the bandaid.”

“Alright. So you know how I’ve been using Brandy’s birth control because she had extra?”

“No?”

“Okay, well, that’s where I got it. But it made me realize something. It’s dated three months ago. That’s fine, because it’s good for longer than that.”

“What are you saying? She told me multiple times that she’s on it.”

“I asked her about it. She told me about how nursing mothers can’t have children because of their hormones.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah, I think you know where I’m going with this. I looked it up, and that only lasts for a few months. I told her she couldn’t rely on it because she never gave birth, so she doesn’t know what her hormones are doing.”

“What did she say?”

“She said it would be fine.”

I sighed. “She’s not this dumb.”

“I know,” she said. “I think she wants your baby.”

“I’m her brother.”

“I know. That’s why I’m telling you.”

“Damn it,” I said as I rubbed my eyes. “How long have you known?”

She flinched. “Longer than I’d like to admit.”

“For over a month?”

“Yeah.”

“So… long enough for at least two cycles, all while I’m pumping giant loads into her on the daily.”

“Not exactly, I don’t think she’s had a period. But she’s still a ticking time bomb. I’m sorry, Dan. She asked me not to tell you.”

“She also asked me not to tell you she joked about causing your allergic reaction that could have hospitalized you, but here I am.”

She nodded. “I know. I should have told you.”

“Fuck,” I said as I pulled away from her and stood up to lean against the wall.

“It’s going to be okay.”

“I don’t know if I can live like this,” I said. “Are you even my girlfriend?”

“What do you mean?”

“You put her ahead of me. If we were in a real relationship, you wouldn’t have done that. She’s your girlfriend, I’m just her brother to you.”

“That’s not true!”

“I thought we had something, Jo.”

“We do!”

“Then let’s leave her,” I said. “We don’t need her shit. She probably poisoned you, she’s trying to get knocked up by her own brother, she manipulated both of us the entire trip, and she’s still doing it now. She’s toxic, and I’m done.”

She stood up and gave me a hug. “You’re upset. And you have every right to be. But let’s think about this. I’m not going to drop out of school just because my friend who we all know is a bitch did something bitchy.”

“You’re seriously about to let this go?”

“I’m pissed,” she said, “but that doesn’t do me any good. I’m not going to drop my best friend for being in love.”

“This isn’t what love looks like,” I told her.

“It’s the only love I know,” she said as she sat back down on her bed. “You’re right, okay? She’s not just my best friend, she’s pretty much my only friend. And I’m in love with her.”

“She doesn’t return it,” I said, instantly regretting it.

Jolene glared at me. “Are you saying she doesn’t love me?”

“I’m saying she’s not acting out of love, yes.”

She lay on her back. “I know, okay? But she needs us. We can make her a better person. And if we can’t, we can always run off together.”

I sat back down on her bed and held both of her hands. “She isn't going to change.”

"But…" she sighed and looked away. "Give me a day, alright? This is something I need to think about more."

"You have one day," I said. "You and me, Babe."

"You and me," she said as she kissed me.

“Jo…”

“We can’t ditch her, okay? She’ll probably try to kill herself. She can’t lose her best friend and her brother. Her girlfriend and her lover.”

I sighed. “I know.”

“Promise me you won’t leave without me.”

“I won’t leave you behind, Jo.”

“And I don’t want to leave Brandy.”

“And I don’t-”

“You have me. I’m on your side, Dan. I’ll watch your back, and you’ll watch mine. We have each other.”

“Jo-”

“Dan!” she sat up and wrapped her arms around me again. “Please.”

“I-”

She began trembling in my arms. “Please. I need you.”

I paused. “What do you need?”

“Spend the night with me. We can deal with the Brandy situation tomorrow.”

“Alright.”

We spent a few minutes holding each other.

“Hey,” she broke the silence.

“Yeah?”

“Is it weird that I’m incredibly horny?”

I grinned. "You want it?"

"I want you."

I kissed her as I pulled up her shirt to find nothing underneath. Under her shorts there was the same. "Only wearing two pieces of clothing?"

"Just how you like me," she said with a grin.

"I prefer zero," I said as I felt the wetness between her thighs. By the time my pants were off I was already stiff enough to enter.

"Fuck!" she whispered. "During the day, with my parents here?"

"Your fault," I said as I thrust forward.

"Jeeeeze you're deep!"

I chuckled to myself at how in the heat of the moment she often reverted to the curse word alternatives of her upbringing. It reminded me of someone slipping into Spanish.

I didn't hold back as I bottomed out with each thrust, savoring the sight of her gritting her teeth in a combination of pain and pleasure. Usually I held back, saving my power moves for the last fuck of the day, knowing it would mean the end of our fun for the night. This time, however, I wanted to show her she was mine.

"Motherfucker!" she said with a wince as my thrusts pushed her head off the edge of the bed. "I'm not your sister!"

"I know," I said with a grin. "That's what I like about you."

-----

I woke in Jolene’s bed. It still felt a little weird sleeping over with her parents in the house and passing them in the hallway the next day with everyone knowing I was sticking it to their daughter.

I looked around her room and found her at her desk working on her laptop.

“Good morning,” I said. “Couldn’t sleep in?”

“Hey!” she turned to me with a grin. “I slept like a log. Hard not to after getting fucked three times.”

“I aim to please. But what are you doing over there? You should come back here for round four.”

“I'm trying to find your Hawaii girl.”

“Really?” I asked. “Damn, you’re my personal little stalker.”

“Yeah I am!” she said as she jumped up and climbed into bed. “What do I get for a reward?”

“Dick?”

“Pass. Three rounds was great, but I’m hurting.”

“Aww. What am I going to do with this morning wood?”

“My good sir, are you asking me for a blowjob?”

“That or an omelet, whichever it is you offer your early morning visitors. I could go either way.”

“If I sucked your dick, would it put you in a better mood to go stand up to your sister?”

“You know what? I believe it would. But I could also use your support when I talk to her.”

“I bet your dick tastes like sex.”

“I bet you’re right.”

“Good thing I like sex!”

-----

I brought Jo home with me for solidarity. She took her own car so she could leave later, and as I rode in silence I practiced how the conversation with my sister would go. I pictured her acting the way she did the day before and grew angrier with each imaginary exchange.

It wasn't just this, it was the build-up of everything in the past three months. I'd let a lot of things go for the sake of our relationship, and now that I was dealing with this, the other things all became amplified and piled up until I felt my hands shaking.

We found Brandy upstairs, asleep in my bed despite it being almost noon. As expected, she was naked and looked so good I suspected she’d already gotten out of bed to make herself up in anticipation of my return.

Jolene ran up and smacked Brandy’s naked ass. “Wake up, sexy!”

“Hey, guys!” Brandy said as she sat up, setting her full breasts in motion. “I wasn’t expecting you, Jo, but I’m glad you’re here! I have so much milk in each jug here I’ll need both of your help.”

“Not yet,” Jolene said. “First, we need to talk about yesterday.”

“What about it?” Brandy asked as she yawned and stretched like the cat who had just knocked your phone off the counter after you’d taken the case off to charge it.

“You owe Dan an apology.”

“Why? I already told him I was sorry.”

“Really? I must have missed that,” I said.

“You lectured me for hours. I’m sure I said I was sorry in there somewhere or else it never would have ended.”

“See? That’s an appeasement, not an apology,” Jo said.

“Are you here to double-team me? Damn, guys.”

“I’m here to support him. He was really pissed about your actions yesterday.”

“Still. He can speak for yourself, can’t he?”

I took a breath. “At the moment, I don’t trust myself not to say something fucked up.”

“Then don’t. Take a break, and take a titty. You’ll be much more relaxed after.”

“Brandy, he’s pissed! And you directly caused it. He fucked me three times last night and I woke him up with a BJ this morning. That means I have a load in my stomach, he’ll be dripping out of my sore pussy all day, and yet, after all that, he’s still upset. Are you seriously not going to reconsider your actions?”

“You got all the angry sex? Damn it, I was hoping he’d saved some of it for me.”

“Brandy-”

“Look, I’m not going to apologize on your behalf, okay, Jo? If he wants one, he can ask for it.”

“An apology is given, not taken,” I said.

“Fine. And what, exactly, should I be apologizing for?”

“Correct me if I’m wrong,” Jo began, “but yesterday, when Dan wanted to hear back from a girl who could possibly be carrying his child, you took his phone out of his hands and deleted her info?”

“Oh, he did tell you. Yep! And, you’re welcome, Jo.”

“What?”

“That girl would have said anything to try to steal him. How are you not seeing this?”

“Are you serious? We don’t even know what she wanted! Are you really this worried he would leave us for some ho?”

“Is she going to speak for you this entire conversation, Brother? Funny, I didn’t think you needed someone to defend you against your big, mean, overprotective sister.”

I glared at her. “If you didn’t hear a word I said to you last night about trying to control people and acting like a spoiled little bitch, and you think your manipulative behavior is justified, I’m done.”

“No need to make any threats, Brother. Every minute we sit here with my tits getting more and more engorged is essentially holding me hostage with this conversation.”

“You could use your pump,” Jo said.

“I have, twice since I was home alone last night. My nipples are so sore I wouldn’t be able to do it without a handful of pain meds. Please, guys, I need sweet release.”

I crossed my arms. “I’m not exactly in the mood.”

“Neither am I,” Jo said.

“I don't see why when this is none of your business. Alright, fine!” Brandy jumped off the bed and stormed past us on the way to the bathroom. “I’ll talk to you guys in about twenty minutes when I’ve finished pumping!”

Jo gave me a look. I could tell she wanted to chase after her lover, but I shook my head.

“You know what?” Brandy said as she ran back into the room, her tits taking several seconds to stop bouncing. “I’m sorry! I didn’t realize my deleting a stupid phone number would make you this angry at me, Dan, or I would never have done it. But I really don’t appreciate both of you teaming up against me like this.”

“If I didn’t ask for Jo’s help, you would have seduced me and we wouldn’t have ever dealt with this,” I said.

Brandy’s face softened. “Yeah, that’s probably true.”

“This is Jolene’s business, because the three of us are together, and any of our issues affect all of us. She happens to side with me on this occasion, but next time she doesn’t, I hope she calls me on my bullshit just like she is with you.”

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

Brandy looked down. “You’re right.”

“The only way this works is if we all have equal standing,” I said. “We each have a special dynamic, but no one needs to feel left out or isolated. I know you felt that way when we both showed up and you weren’t expecting us, especially when you were expecting sex and sucking instead.”

“How did you know?”

“You have full makeup on.”

Brandy grinned. “Fair.”

“Do you realize why I was so upset?”

“Not really.”

“Because you didn’t fucking trust me.”

Brandy looked over at me. “What?”

“You thought there was any chance I’d leave you for another girl? Even if she was pregnant-”

“That’s not why I deleted her number.”

“Then… why?”

“I wasn’t worried you’d leave us. I was worried you would be stuck with a choice that would take advantage of your nature.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know you. If that girl was pregnant, you’d do what you thought was right. You’d step up, you’d pay child support, you’d slow your entire life down trying to play nice to a girl who was a bitch over an unwanted offspring.”

“So what?” I asked.

“I didn’t want you to have to make that decision, so I made it for you. I’m the asshole, so you don’t have to be.”

“But I don’t want that,” I said.

“I know you don’t. Because you’re a good guy. But I have your back.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked. “You think I needed you to take Jo with you on a walk so I could hook up with this girl? What good was that? All I wanted from you was not to cock block me in the first place.”

“I did that for Jo,” Brandy said. “But when it made you that mad, I tried to make it up to you.”

“Hooking me up with Jo was enough, Brandy.”

“I didn’t think you’d actually fuck Lucia, okay? I was just trying to give you a little ego boost. That was your choice.”

“Then why did you tell me it was Jo’s idea and that she was okay with it? Are you sure you were trying to hook me up with Jo, or were you really doing it because you wanted me for yourself?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Jo and I had already hooked up that morning, despite your manipulations. I didn’t need your help then, and I damn sure didn’t need you to poison your friend to get me alone for the night. That was all for you.”

“Wait!” Brandy glared at me. “Are you seriously accusing me of that again? I told you, that didn’t happen!”

“Sorry, wrong word. I meant ‘deliberately cause a serious and potentially life threatening allergic reaction’.”

“I didn’t! I told you that! I swear on my fucking life that I didn’t! And fuck you for accusing me of that!”

“So you wouldn’t lie to me?” I asked.

“No.”

“You’d never lie to me, right? Not about anything important or potentially life-altering?”

“No!”

“Not even about whether you’re taking your birth control?”

Brandy’s mouth opened but nothing came out. I watched the color drain from her face as she looked at her friend in horror. “Wow.”

“Agreed,” I said.

Brandy walked over to my nightstand and grabbed her phone. She unlocked it and handed it to me before walking out of the room.

I looked at the screen and found her contacts list pulled up to Game Room Girl. I showed it to Jolene who gave me a blank look.

“Better get it over with,” she said.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number.

“Hello?” Lucia answered.

“Hey, it’s Dan. Just calling you back.”

“Hey! I’m glad you called! I’m back home in Idaho, and since I remembered you’re only one state over, I wanted to invite you out to spend the night.”

“Yeah?” I asked. “That’s very nice of you.”

“Yeah! My parents are out of town on Tuesday, so I’d love the pleasure of your company.”

Jolene rolled her eyes.

“I appreciate the offer,” I said, “but things have gotten more serious with Jolene-”

“Oh! That was the girl who was mad at me, right?”

“Yeah.”

“You got back together? That’s great!...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments