Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A month passed. Jo was at our house more often than not, and my parents seemed to no longer care about us being alone. She was on birth control, and we were on each other like horny teenagers.

I was introduced to her parents officially, and although they'd known me for years, they made an effort to get to know me better when I went over for dinner. She was falling for me, and I felt like I wasn't far behind. But there was the nagging feeling that it was too good to be true. How could she share me with another? And was the love she felt for us enough to continue to want us both?

I sometimes debated which girl I'd choose if I had to. When I was with Jo things were simple. We could hold hands in public. We could post pictures together. We could go on a double date with my friends.

She was turning out to be more wholesome than I expected. Sure, she had a mean side that came out around my sister, but she could also catch me off guard with how sweet she could be. In the bedroom, however, she was dirty. She was filthy. If I asked for it, she did it. I had to think up new challenges. I loved it.

But no matter how dirty Jo could be, it didn't compare to the insane, nuttier than a squirrel turd relationship I had with Brandy. Every moment was a thrill. She was my fucking sister.

I had nightmares that we would be found out. My parents disowning us, someone on social media outing us to all our family and friends, and the police at my door.

I couldn't keep my hands off either one. Jo seemed content to gain some relationship weight, enhanced by all the milk she was drinking while she returned to eating as she did before.

The first place the added calories went was her ass and thighs, and she started gaining a decent backside. But some still made their way to her belly, filling in where her six-pack used to be from being a track star into something softer.

I thought it made her look sexy and even more feminine, but Brandy teased her relentlessly, calling her a chubster. It didn't help that Brandy couldn't gain a pound no matter how much she ate, except in her bra.

Brandy started doing a lot of squats, I imagined for my sake, although I suspected it was also partially to compete with Jo’s booty. Her tits, on the other hand, were out of control. They seemed to grow a bit every time we drained her, and we were draining her three times a day. Lately, she was also waking me in the middle of the night to take the edge off.

She bought a pump to take the pressure off us to keep up with her growing supply, but she rarely used it, as I was usually there to drink from her until she was dry.

She'd outgrown two maternity bras and was already bulging out of her third, an industrial-looking J-cup. On her thin frame, they dominated, covering most of her torso. She moisturized to avoid stretch marks and was convinced that my cum was the best of all her creams.

They kept their shape, starting high on her chest and pushing out in defiance of gravity, full, heavy, and impossibly round. Her nipples had darkened but hadn't grown in relation to the rest of her and they fit easily into my mouth.

At home she never wore her bra, choosing instead to bounce around in my old t-shirts and dress shirts. My favorite, of course, was when she wore nothing at all, and I was treated to an unimpeded view of the best rack I'd ever seen.

Tonight was one of those nights, and I stared at her once again as I sat beside the two girls on the couch.

"Aww, another space movie?" Brandy asked.

"I thought you liked the first one?" I said.

"With the talking raccoon? Meh."

"Would you rather watch something else?"

"It's fine. Let's watch Andy Dwyer run around with a tree, I guess."

The movie began.

"Wait, there aren't any space wizards in this like the last one with Sherlock, are there?"

"Of course there are," I said.

"Shhhh, you guys!"

The opening scene played and we watched the Guardians defeat a big monster in style. This faded to a couple driving a car through a gorgeous countryside listening to the radio.

"Wait! What is this song?"

"It's called Brandy, of course," I said.

"What! How have I never heard this?"

"Fuck off," Jo said. "There is absolutely no way this is the first time you've heard this song."

"No, the lyrics are familiar, but I've never heard the music."

"Oh, shut up."

Brandy turned to me. "This is the song you sing to me at night, right? Right as I'm falling asleep."

"Of course."

Her eyes misted up. "I thought you made it up… I didn't know it was…" She grabbed me in for a hug and squeezed me. "I love you so much."

"Aww, I love you too," I said as I squeezed her back and felt my two favorite naked heavy pieces of flesh surround me.

"I like this movie," she said as the song continued. “Now how about-”

“Can we watch the movie?” Jo interrupted.

“I was only going to offer Dan a titty fuck, but sure, okay.”

“Offer accepted!”

“Fine,” Jo said with a sigh. “But do it quietly, alright?”

I handed her the remote. “If it comes down to it, I’ll allow you to turn up the volume.”

“What if your parents come home and we don’t hear them come up the stairs over the movie and the sound of you moaning as you ram your dick between your sister’s oversized tits?”

“She makes a good point,” Brandy said as she stroked me. “How about we double-team you?”

Jo sat up. “And how exactly would we do that?”

“Are you not interested?”

“I’m curious.”

“Then get down here!”

Jo dropped to her knees to join her lover who was already blowing me.

“Alright,” Brandy said as she leaned forward. “Meet me here in the middle, and he can fuck the double cleavage!”

“Okay. Hey, your tits are so big it takes both of mine to match up!”

“Yeah, they’re getting a little big,” Brandy said.

“This is fun,” Jo said as the two girls began bouncing their torsos in my lap. “It’s kind of like sucking dick, except I can still speak.”

“Well don’t overdo it or he’ll stick his dick in your mouth just to shut you up.”

“You love my dirty talk, don’t you Dan?” Jo asked.

I grinned. “I do indeed.”

“Like if I tell you I’m thinking about how I’m imagining what we’ll look like in a few minutes. Who wears your cum better, me or Brandy?”

“Me!” Brandy said.

“You do have a nice tan,” Jo said. “But I’m half black, girl. Cum looks amazing on my skin.”

“I guess we’ll have to see. Hey, have you ever given one of these before?”

“No, I’ve never had enough cleavage for it. But it looks like my girls have been growing a bit lately.”

“I ask because usually, you need to use lubrication. But Dan keeps leaking all this precum, making everything smooth and slippery. Basically, if you suck him, he’s good to go until he finishes.”

“Oh!” Jo said as she looked down. “It’s fun watching his cock drip!”

“That’s a lot. Usually means he’s close.”

“Wow, that fast, Dan?”

“I’ve never experienced a double titty-fuck before,” I admitted. “Plus, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve been on a quick trigger lately.”

“It’s the new supplement I gave you,” Brandy said. “Side effect of the massive loads you’ve been shooting. So, are you going to cover us?”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Yes! Then you can tell us who wears it best!” Brandy said.

“That’s easy. You know I look amazing after you shower me from all the times you pulled out.”

“Says the girl who has never given a titty-fuck!”

“I’m close,” I interrupted.

“Alright, you know what is going to get him there?” Brandy asked.

“Dirty talk?”

“Better. Kiss me.”

“Oh!” Jo said as she leaned forward and the girls began kissing each other aggressively.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

“Fuck!” I groaned as I shot straight out from the girl’s cleavage to plaster both faces. It hit the bottom of their chins, splattering all over both of their gorgeous bodies as I shot load after load.

The girls pulled away and Brandy took me in her mouth, finishing me off before kissing Jo and swapping cum into her friend’s mouth.

“Well?” Jo asked when they finished. “Who wears it better?”

I smiled as I compared the girl’s bodies, both glistening and absolutely covered.

“You both look incredible.”

“You have to pick,” Brandy said as she scooped up a thick spot from her cheek with her finger and brought it to her mouth.

“I’m going to need some time,” I said. “How about we finish the movie first?”

“Okay,” Brandy said as she smiled and sat back up next to me.

“You’re going to leak all over the couch!” Jo said.

“Like this couch isn’t already ruined,” Brandy said with a shrug that set her oversized tits in motion, “but it’s alright, I’ll blame my slutty friend.”

“In that case,” Jo jumped back up on the couch and turned to me. “What do you think?”

“You girls both look ruined,” I told her.

“He’s going to pick me,” Jo said.

I grabbed the remote and continued the movie. “We’ll see.”

No more than a minute passed before Brandy sat up. “I can’t do it.”

“Ha! I win!” Jo said as Brandy ran off to clean herself up.

I paused the movie and looked over at Jo. She was smiling and looking very content.

“Congratulations,” I said.

“I know we’ve done things far more fucked up, but for some reason sitting here naked with your cum dripping off my tits makes me feel super dirty.”

“You know what would make you an absolute slut?”

“What?”

“Capturing the moment forever,” I said as I pulled out my phone. “Alright, I’m recording. Tell me what just happened.”

“Brandy and I just gave her brother a double titty-fuck and blowjob and made him absolutely cover us. This is the result,” Jo said with a grin as she licked her finger. “We were competing for a game of ‘who wore it better’. And I believe I won.”

“Oh, come on!” Brandy said as she entered the room.

“What?” I asked.

“Don’t act like you’re going to give this up. Tell us you’re going to move with us,” Brandy said.

"I do enjoy spending time with both of you."

"But?"

"But nothing. If you are serious about your invitation, I formally accept."

Both girls squealed. "That's amazing!" Brandy said as she jumped in my lap and kissed me.

“Hey!” Jo whined. “I want to be a part of this!”

“Not till you wash your nasty self,” Brandy told her.

“Aww.”

-----

“Summer is almost over!” Brandy said as she walked into my room. “Can you believe we leave in less than a week?”

“Not really,” I admitted.

“Are you excited?”

“About spending more time with my two sluts? Absolutely.”

“What are you not excited about?” she asked.

“Well… don’t take this the wrong way…”

“Tell me.”

“I’m an introvert.”

“Bullshit. You’re more social than I am.”

“I’m not talking about being outgoing,” I said. “I’m talking about how I get my energy. I need my quiet time. A video game, a book, maybe a little guitar. A few hours of that and I’m all good.”

“Shit, am I bothering you right now?”

“You’re good.”

“But you’re saying you don’t get that around us?”

“Sometimes,” I told her. “But whenever you notice I’m getting withdrawn and leave me alone, Jo magically appears. And this is when we have a big house where we have different bedrooms. I’m worried about what sharing a two-bedroom apartment is going to be like.”

“I get that. Jo and I are used to being around each other all the time. Sometimes we can be a bit much,” Brandy said as she looked off into the distance for a moment. “I know! I’ll move into her room. You get your own.”

“I’m not asking for that,” I said.

“You need your space, I get it. Granted, one of us will likely be in your bed half the time anyway, but at least you could have your own space during the day.”

“That… sounds nice.”

“But I still need to use the closet.”

“Deal.”

Her face lit up as she leaned forward to kiss me. “Thanks for telling me.”

“Thanks for asking.”

We took a moment to kiss. Somehow neither of us seemed to tire of it.

“Hey, someone’s calling you.”

I checked my phone and saw a number I didn’t recognize. “Pass.”

"Really? You don't care who it is?"

"I'm kind of busy at the moment," I said. "Plus, introvert, remember?*

“Yeah, yeah. Hey, we could always get rid of Jo when we need to,” she said.

“Oh yeah? How would we do that?”

“There are ways.”

“What, like telling her you hear the ice cream truck?”

She snorted. “I shouldn’t tell you this, but… she’s allergic to aspirin.”

“So?”

“So, a few tablets ground up into her food and she’s in the bathroom for the night.”

I raised my eyebrows. “You mean like… ground up into her tacos?”

Her eyes narrowed. “Nooo?”

“Damn, girl.”

She slapped my arm. "I'm kidding!"

I looked at my phone and saw a notification for a voicemail, so I played it.

"Wow," I said when it finished.

"What?"

I played the message on the speaker.

"Hey, it's Lucia! I'm back home and I have something to talk to you about. Call me as soon as you get this!"

Brandy looked confused. "That's it? Where is her home?"

"Idaho," I said.

"Have you been talking to her?"

"Not since we saw her last. I didn't think she even saved my number."

"Oh."

"I guess I'll call her back," I said.

"Don’t."

I gave her a look as I waited for her to explain herself. She didn't.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because I think I know why she called."

"Yeah, for deez nuts. She got home, remembered I'm one state away, and couldn't help herself because she was addicted. To the dick."

"You're forgetting something."

"Am I?"

"You came inside her with no rubber several times. Over a month has passed."

"...shit."

"It is because of your nuts. Don't call her."

"What? But you just said she could be pregnant."

"I know."

"With my child."

"Yeah."

"So why in the hell would I not call her?"

"Because you don't owe her anything."

“Yeah, that’s not how it works. And that’s not even the way the message sounds. She doesn’t sound upset.”

“Maybe she was worried you wouldn’t call back if she did.”

“Well, there’s only one way to find out,” I said.

“No!” Brandy said as she grabbed my phone out of my hands and jumped back out of my reach.

“In five days we’ll be moving out together! We can live in our little world and no one will bother us or stop us from being together. All we have to do is not let other people ruin everything.”

“Brandy, seriously. Give me my phone.”

“One second…” she said as she scrolled through my screen. “Here.”

I caught my phone and looked to see what she’d done. Sure enough, all history of the call was erased.

“Seriously?” I asked. “That’s fucked.”

“You can blame me.”

“You think?”

Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments