Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Fifteen...

The Present...

“WHAT DO YOU TWO WANT?”

After my yell there was complete silence outside our door. Amber and Brie were no doubt wondering whether to answer or flee. Perhaps I overreacted? My only excuse was that I'd reached my limit of ‘almost’ having sex!

Poised above me, Danny froze like a deer caught in headlights. My hand released the cock whose tip I'd just positioned between my pussy lips. The cock which had just barely begun to penetrate me pulled away as Danny swore in frustration. I felt his frustration. To have come so close, AGAIN!, only to have something come between us finally having sex... God definitely has a sense of humor!

With a groan of defeat, Danny turned his head to look at the door of our bedroom. There was a sudden look of an Oh-Shit! moment on his face before he moved quickly from between my legs to lie down beside me. Pulling the sheets up to cover our nakedness, he whispered, “Is that door locked?”

Crap! It wasn’t! I shook my head.

“Okay, I’ll find out what my sister wants and lock the door,” Danny said as he rolled to reach down beside the bed for his clothes.

'Oh, hell no!', was my only thought as I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. The last thing I wanted was for him to get caught up in some family thing. No one out there was MY family though! I could, and would, tell them to eat shit and die! All with a glad heart the way I was feeling! I pressed Danny flat to the mattress and told him, “Danny, you’re not leaving this bed unless the damned hotel is on fire!”

I swung out of bed and found where I’d tossed the nightshirt I’d worn earlier. Slipping it over my head, I continued, “I’ll find out what the girls want and lock our door.”

With a pointed finger and an admonishing ‘Stay!’, directed at Danny, I opened the door.

Behind me, I heard Danny huff, “I'm not a dog!” In front of me, Brie and Amber were on the other side of the common area looking as if they were ready to flee into their bedroom and lock the door. Opening my arms, in an aggrieved tone I asked them, “What?”

“We just wondered if it would be okay to invite a couple of friends over,” Brie replied timidly.

Was that all? A couple of friends invited for a sleepover in an expensive hotel suite? Hell, it’s what I would have wanted to do in their shoes. After all, an opportunity like this doesn’t happen very often. I thought about asking, 'Male or female friends?', but decided I didn't care.

“Go for it,” I agreed, happy to have settled the problem in under a minute. I went to the mini-bar and loaded my hands and arms up with some peanuts and other snacks for Danny and me. We might get hungry later. “One condition, though... You leave me and Danny alone.”

They quickly agreed and I went back to the bedroom, this time making certain to lock the door. Thinking ahead, I dumped the snacks on the nightstand and went back out the door. I turned the radio on to cover the sound of what I hoped would be enthusiastic sex. I then collected all the cola drinks from the mini bar. Danny might need the hydration and caffeine. I told Amber, “One more thing. Call room service and ask them to send someone to restock the mini bar. Add twenty to the bill as a tip and just sign for it to be charged to the room.”

I closed the door behind me with a relieved sigh and made sure to lock it again. I stopped in my tracks when I saw food wrappers scattered on the bed next to Danny while he reached for one of the soft drinks in my arms. Continuing to chew and swallow a mouthful of sugary goodness like a starving badger, Danny grabbed one of the colas from my arms and drained half before I'd put the rest down.

"I wish you looked at me with the same enthusiasm as you look at the food," I said sarcastically.

Danny swallowed and finished off the rest of the cola. After a long burp, "Excuse me... I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I haven't had anything to eat since that spaghetti yesterday. I barely had time to eat a biscuit this morning before Mom had chores that just had to be done. Then there was shopping and the rehearsal and you..."

Danny stopped talking to open another soft drink and drained most of it. After another long burp, "Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. When I saw the food... It just feels so good to have something in me other than alcohol."

"I wish I had something in me, too," I muttered to myself. Just then my stomach rumbled. I realized that, unless Mimosas counted, I hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Danny unwrapped a candy bar and bit off half. I snatched the other half from his fingers and stuffed it into my mouth. Oh, my God! It tasted so good!

I was still chewing when an arm snaked around my waist to pull me down, around and under Danny all in one motion. Squealing from the speed I was grabbed, I quieted when lips pressed against mine in a chocolate-flavored kiss. Danny broke our kiss and looked down at me, "Is this the way you wanted me to look at you?"

I waited for another kiss, but Danny only shook his head with a soft, "Damn..."

Hoping he hadn't just remembered something he needed to do, I anxiously asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing," Danny answered. "It's just... It's hard to believe you're actually here with me."

"Well, I am here," I purred, moving my hips to grind against the hard cock pressed to my hip. "So what are you going to do with me?"

Not bothering with words, Danny let me sit up long enough for him to remove my nightshirt. Danny followed me down as I leaned backward to lie under him on the bed. Up on one elbow, Danny took his time alternating between kissing me and sucking on my nipples while playing with my tits. But I caught his wrist when his hand began to glide over my trembling stomach muscles towards my mound and brought it back to my breast. Instead, it was my hand that slipped over and past my mound. I'd had plenty of pussy fingering and foreplay last night and today. I wanted cock and that is what my hand went in search of...

I felt relief this time as I spread my legs... This time as Danny settled between my thighs… This time as I squeezed Danny's cock and guided the tip to my pussy… This time as I moved his cock tip around my slit to moisten it… This time there were no interruptions and this time we finally achieved what we'd been wanting since last night!

Both of us sighed in unison as Danny's cock tip penetrated me and pushed until there was resistance. Hips withdrew slowly, then pushed as Danny slid deeper inside me... Withdrew, then pushed as more cock filled me. Withdrew, then pushed and I had all of him. Fully inside me, Danny stilled. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as Danny kissed me.

"Oh fuck... You feel so good," Danny sighed.

Gazing up at him, I grinned between kisses, "You talk too much. Shut up and fuck me..."

Danny grinned back and began slow hip movements which caused his cock to move inside me. My sigh was mostly caused by pleasure, but there was also relief that I finally had Danny inside me despite all that had kept us so close and yet so far from this moment. I hadn't had to wait so long and work so hard for cock in... Well, never! I closed my eyes and lost myself in sheer pleasure.

With his shaft now wet and sliding easily inside me, Danny began claiming me with longer strokes. I bent my knees to spread my thighs wider. Closing my eyes, I kept my arms around Danny's shoulders. With easy, slow motions, Danny continued to fuck me and breathed, "God, you’re incredible."

Feeling Danny's thick cock sliding inside me felt wonderful. I lifted my head to put my mouth next to Danny’s ear and sighed that he felt just as good to me. Bending my knees more, I let my legs fall to the sides to open myself fully so Danny could take me as deep as possible.

Danny stilled again to lie atop me without moving except for a slow shifting of his body occasionally as we kissed. With every small motion, it felt as if Danny’s cock slid deeper inside me. Stretched my pussy wider... I was very content to just lie there with his weight pressing me into the mattress. To wait while his mouth on my lips and neck continued to make me gasp and quiver. To wait for what Danny would do next.

I’d done my part in just getting us to where we were now. Everything past this point was all up to Danny. It wasn’t long before Danny’s hips began to move again. The slide of his cock inside my very wet pussy... I stopped thinking and closed my eyes, whispering to no one in particular, 'Oh fuck, this feels so good…'

It had been a very long time since I’d enjoyed a man making love to me. In fact, it had been a very long time since any man had made love to me! With clients, it was just about sex. With clients, I always had to be thinking about their pleasure. With clients, my purpose was to put their enjoyment before mine. With clients, the mechanics of what they did and what Danny was doing were the same. But the feelings were completely different between a client and a lover. With Danny, my mind and body were responding to a lover and not a client.

Danny continued to take me with slow, deep movements. Deep inside me, cunt muscles flexed… Constricting pussy walls tried to grip the moving hardness that felt so damned good. Consciously I put to use my Kegel exercises and contracted those muscles more. Danny gasped as my pussy walls clamped around his cock in a tight embrace I held for as long as I could before I had to relax. Then I clamped my muscles hard again, exercising the muscles that Sandra had shown me that I had. She'd told me that men wanted a tight cunt and I'd exercised those muscles while alone and on many cocks since.

I opened my eyes and loosened my arm's grip on his shoulders when cool air replaced Danny’s warm skin as he rose above me. Stilling his cock again, Danny's hand gripped and played with my tit as his neck and back bent enough for his mouth to capture and suck on my hard nipples. Twisting, I pushed one tit and then the other up against his mouth to make it easier for him to play with me. My tits felt swollen while my nipples ached in his mouth as he gripped and sucked harder and harder when I humm'ed in enjoyment.

Having my tits played with and my nipples sucked while my pussy was filled felt so good... But, I wanted more! I'd had enough foreplay since last night! Pulling Danny's head down beside mine, I growled in his ear, "Enough playtime. Fuck me!"

Danny's thrusts began again. Speeding up, coming faster and harder as he rose up on locked arms above me. My breasts moved in response to the thrusts between my legs. Danny’s eyes were drawn to their rhythmic movements. While Danny watched my gyrating tits, I bent my neck to look between our bodies to watch Danny's cock appear, then disappear inside me over and over.

Danny began to fuck me faster, pound into me harder. I was panting and groaning in time to his thrusts. I closed my eyes and let my arms fall to the mattress as his breathing came in gasps to match mine. Everything I was feeling robbed me of my will to want to do anything but lie beneath Danny and feel the myriad sensations as he rose up further to plunge his cock as hard as he could into me. My excitement rose as his hard pubis crashed into my soft pussy lips. I went limp, surrendering completely to anything he wanted to do with my body.

Soon, Danny's body betrayed him. As much as he wanted our sex to continue, his lack of sex for so long pushed him into coming. He didn't need to tell me. He came in a series of hard thrusts as he groaned out his relief. "Oh, my God," was all he managed to say as he ground against my pussy, trying to push inside me as far as he could while filling me with his cum.

I discovered in many, many ways that there was indeed so much Danny wanted to do with my compliant body. Even as he collapsed on top of me, lips moved from my neck to my lips and back again to my neck… Biting my earlobe… Kissing my lips, nuzzling, licking the tender skin of my neck... Sucking hard on my nipples… Hot breaths on my skin made me want to pull my neck away from the sweet torture that was making me gasp and shiver while at the same time, I wanted to press my flesh harder to Danny’s mouth.

Through all of this, my body never stopped moving, shifting in response to Danny's hands, mouth and cock. I didn't stop telling Danny with moans and words how good his cock inside me felt. How wonderful what he was doing felt… Asking him to suck my nipples deeper into his mouth…

Even as Danny groaned and finally stopped his play to let his forehead press into the mattress beside my ear, I felt the warm rush of his cum in my ass crack. "Well, there goes my chance of sleeping on clean sheets', I thought and chuckled. Danny felt my soft laughter, lifting his head to look down at me, he asked what was funny.

"I like sleeping on clean sheets. That's not going to happen now," I explained.

"Should I apologize," Danny asked, smiling.

"Hell, no. You need to make these sheets even more messy as soon as you can," I replied. "In fact, maybe I can help." Danny groaned as I constricted cunt muscles around the still-hard cock inside me. More cum was pushed out of my pussy to run down my ass as I pushed Danny off me to lie on his back. His eyes followed my smiling mouth as I moved down his body until I stopped smiling by filling my mouth with his sex-flavored shaft. There was no practiced oral technique to my blow job. I just wanted to keep Danny hard and excited. From the sounds Danny made as I bobbed my head over his groin, I was well on my way to achieving both of my goals. Alternating between sucking hard on the tip while stroking his shaft and then driving as much of his cock into my mouth as I could have Danny gasping and moaning.

Gauging the time was right, I threw a leg over Danny's hips and impaled my cum slick pussy on his cock. Looking down at Danny, I saw his eyes travel to where my fingertips were touching his cock as I began frigging my clit. Danny reached up to play with my tits, pinching my nipples, as I began a slow grind on his cock. Sandra had let me experiment with riding her Sybian a couple of times. While I always had an orgasm, knowing I had a lover between my legs while riding and twerking on a real cock felt sooo much better.

Soon my breathing came in short gasps through my open mouth. Not needing the stimulation and not wanting the distraction from what I was feeling between my thighs, I pushed Danny's hands away from my tits. Moaning, I placed my free hand on his tight chest for balance as I leaned forward to vary the depth and the angle of the cock I was moving on. Danny sensed I didn't want extraneous distractions as he continued to lie underneath me while I used his cock as my private dildo.

My fingers never stilled on my clit and sooner than I thought it would take, I was on the cusp of my orgasm. Keeping my eyes tightly closed, between my gasping breaths I murmured to Danny, "When I tell you... I want you on top... Just fucking me as hard as you can..."

Fingers moved rapidly over my clit as I rose and fell on Danny's cock. Impaling and grinding my pussy... Less than a minute later my body seized up in orgasm. "Oh, fuck Danny," I managed to force out through clenched teeth in a high-pitched screech as my stomach muscles locked. "Now! Fuck me now!"

I felt myself in motion and then the pressure of Danny pressing me into the mattress. Then his weight lifted off me as I crested in orgasm around the cock giving my pussy the hard, fast pounding it needed! "Ohhhh, God... Fuck me, Danny... Fuck me! Fuuuck MEEEE," I continued in a high falsetto through clenched teeth as wave after wave of sublime pleasure began between my legs and ran through my entire body causing me to thrash about as muscles clenched and released in no conscious pattern.

With a final, drawn-out, "OOOHHH, FUUUKkk..." my neck and spine bowed and then all my muscles unclenched. Except for gasping for breath, I couldn't move. I was done. I'd been trying to hump my hips upwards to meet Danny's thrusts up to now, but... Oh, my God, I was done! My legs and arms were without strength. I grabbed handfuls of sheets and my legs splayed open to either side offering my pussy entirely to Danny. I couldn't move but Danny could still move. Danny’s hips never stopped moving between my legs. Driving his cock into me. The shock of his hard pounding into my pussy drove the breath from my lungs. All I could manage were falsetto whispers of, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck' to accompany the loud percussive rhythm of the fast strokes trying to ram a cock deeper into me. Pounding into my pussy lips. Driving me insane with how good it all felt...

I was being moved over the sheets one inch at a time with every thrust until the top of my head hit the wooden headboard. Putting my hands on the headboard, I pushed to meet Danny's thrust to stop my head banging on the wood. My pushback against Danny's thrusts increased what he was feeling, and, soon, his moans and the grinding against my swollen pussy lips told me he was filling me with more cum.

This time as his sweaty skin collapsed onto my equally sweaty skin, all I could do was whisper, "Fuck, Danny. I don't think I can move."

"I don't think I can move, too," Danny panted. Then we both proved the lie to our words by wrapping my arms and legs around the body on top of me when I felt Danny try to roll off me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I thought I might be squishing you."

"Mmm, you're not squishing anything. You feel good right where you are."

Danny stopped trying to roll off me. I loosened my arms and legs grip as Danny lifted his head to look down into my eyes. "Good. 'Cause I really like being right where I am."

"I like it, too," I whispered back. Danny's cock was softened as we caught our breath. With a squeeze of my cunt muscles, I expelled him from my body along with a copious amount of fresh cum that ran down my ass to add to the wet spot on the sheets.

As our breathing evened, Danny bent his head down to kiss me, then whispered, "Umm, it's been a while since I, ahh, did this. Was it... I mean... Was it okay? For you, I mean."

I had to laugh, "Danny, if it had been any better, I would have passed out.

Relieved, Danny leaned his head down to nuzzle my neck. As usual, even after fantastic sex, life finds a way to intrude. I told Danny of my need to pee. He nodded and rose up to move off me. After using the toilet, I used a wet washcloth to remove the worst of the sex residue from my thighs and pussy.

Damn, I felt better than at any time in days. Hard sex and a fantastic orgasm were just what I needed to reset my mood after hours and hours of foreplay and 'almost' having sex. What really felt good though, was making love instead of having sex. I hadn't had a guy make love to me since Greg had left town. When I returned, Danny used the bathroom for his clean-up. When he returned to the bed, he watched as I added cola to some bourbon. He shook his head when I offered to make him one and just got a cola, "No thanks! I'm just getting over the worst hangover of my life."

I finished my drink and waited while Danny rehydrated before pulling us to a prone position where the sheets were dry. Pulling the covers over us, we propped our heads up on pillows to face each other. Danny seemed shy as he began to stammer, "Uh, you don't... I mean, umm, do you... Is there someone in the city? You know, a boyfriend or something?"

"No boyfriend or something," I answered.

Danny let out a relieved breath, "Good. I, uh, I don't think I'd like it if you were using me to cheat, you know, cheating on a guy with me."

"Well, you can set your conscience at rest. I haven't had a guy make love to me in months."

Okay! Okay... I was hairsplitting the truth. But I didn't think having sex with clients qualified as making love. And Sandra and the other women she'd introduced me to were definitely not guys! Thankfully, Danny didn't ask more questions. I'd promised to have this particular discussion once we were back in the city. Relaxing in the bed where we'd just fucked twice wasn't the time or place for Danny to find out I was a Call Girl.

We both stayed quiet as our bodies continued to relax. I turned onto my side facing away from Danny and he put his arm over me to pull me against him. Spooning, Danny was the first to break the silence, muttering softly, "Damn, I can't believe how long it’s been since I…” Danny stopped talking suddenly and didn’t continue. I started doing some rough math… Thinking about how long it had been since the Summer before Danny entered his freshman year of high school and now... Damn! That was a hell of a long dry spell! The longest I'd gone without sex since spreading my legs for the first time was a couple of months. Going without sex for years?! Ugghh!

I knew why Danny was thinking about how long it had been, but I was feeling playful. I pushed away to sit up and stare down at him. As stern as I could make my voice, I said accusingly, “You’re with me and you’re thinking about being with The Bug!?”

“No! No, I was just thinking how long it’s been since…”

“Since you were screwing The Bug,” I accused.

“It’s not like that,” Danny protested again but even in the near darkness of the room he must have finally noticed the smile on my lips. An arm went around my waist and dragged me back down against him.

“Damn, you’re such a tease! Stop doing that to me!”

“Ahh, but you’re such an easy target,” I replied and didn’t resist as he pulled me tight against his chest.

I felt Danny shake his head. “Well, you know how long it's been for me but... really? Months for you? It’s hard to believe that a girl as pretty as you doesn’t have guys lined up…”

“I told you the honest truth. It's been five or six months since I've had a guy make love to me," I replied edging around the facts again. "Maybe I just never met the right guy.”

“And I’m the right guy?” Danny asked. “Huh. You sure never seemed all that interested in me before.”

“You wouldn't talk, you dummy! Trying to get more than a couple of words out of you was a struggle. The longest talk we had was you telling me you appreciated how quiet I was. I just gave up. Besides, you never asked me out.”

“Well, no. But I never had enough money. Dinner and a movie. A taxi…”

“Money... Money... Money! I don’t care that you're broke,” I repeated with some heat in my voice. “Do you have a TV and a microwave?”

“Well. Yeah…”

“Would microwave popcorn and a six-pack of beer or soft drinks have broken your bank? Was, ‘Hey, Olivia. I’m just gonna hang out and watch some movies tonight. Like to join me?’ Was that too hard for you to say?”

“Well. No...”

“You're such a dumbass nerd,” I accused.

If Danny had anything to say in his defense, he left it unsaid. Snuggling backward against Danny's warmth, I could feel his semi-hard cock against my ass. I sure as hell wasn't going to say no if...

"There's something against my ass that says you might be interested in more than conversation," I said with a backward tush-push.

Danny's hand on my stomach moved up to cup and fondle my boob. "I would love to do something else soon and it's definitely not talking," a voice in my ear whispered.

Moving to face Danny, I reached under the sheets to grasp what had been pressing against my ass cheeks. Pushing Danny onto his back, I moved on top. I kissed him and smiled, "Maybe, I can help you reach 'soon' faster..." My smile was the last thing Danny saw as I moved slowly down his body until bedsheets hid me from sight. It was pitch dark under the blankets, but I knew where my target was. My stomach muscles trembled under my lips as I kissed and licked my way down until I felt his bush on my chin.

The smell of man musk mingled with the lingering scent of my pussy on his cock from our previous sex grew stronger the closer I got to my prize. When my tongue brushed against his tip, Danny’s soft moan was all I’d hoped for. Stopping momentarily to move my hair out of the way, my lips brushed against Danny's cock shaft as I asked, "Do you remember me claiming that my mouth can be the best part of me?"

Whatever Danny might have replied was lost in his breathy moan, 'Oh, my God...' as I took his tip between my lips and pushed my tongue under the foreskin of his cock. I played with his foreskin. Sucking on it hard while stretching it tight over the bulbous tip while gripping the shaft near the base to stroke until it was hard. Time passed in the darkness under the covers as I played. Only the occasional sighs and moans from Danny marked its passage.

As I licked and ran my tongue around the small portion of his tip not covered by foreskin, my fingers pulled more of the concealing skin back to expose most of the sensitive bulb to my tongue. When I opened my lips to take just the large head into my mouth to suck on, Danny responded with a stronger, ‘Oh, fuck that’s so good!’

With my head lying on Danny’s stomach, I gave all my attention to the cock tip in my mouth. Sucking and licking on just the tip before I moved to take more of the shaft. I gave the same slow attention to the next inch. Edging the sensitive underside with a rasping tongue. Taking my time, I sucked Danny’s thick cock one slow inch at a time, sucking hard while running my tongue against the now very hard shaft. Moving my head down further a little at a time to let the tip slide deeper until I felt the thick bulb flatten against the back of my mouth.

Under the sheets, I let Danny’s cock slip from my mouth as I pulled my hair back and out of the way again. Danny must have thought I was through playing and let out a small groan of disappointment. Boy, was he wrong!

Maybe I never let a guy come in my mouth before I became a call girl, but I always loved sucking cock. Always have, always will. I sucked my first cock a year before I lost my virginity at the tender age of… Well, I’ll leave my age out of this. I'd watched a woman suck a cock on internet porn and the boy down the street was sure surprised when I wanted to discover for myself what it was like. Crouching behind some stacked boxes in his garage, both of us were so scared of being discovered that we couldn’t really enjoy what was happening. There were several minutes of inexperienced, sloppy kissing while he felt me up and I fumbled with his zipper. More time passed as I discovered how soft and pliant, yet stiff, a cock felt in my hands as I stroked it. Kevin dared me to use my mouth like a girl had in a porn movie he’d seen.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

He didn't need to dare me. His cock in my mouth was what I'd wanted when I let him guide me into his garage.

I had his cock in my mouth for only a short time before other neighborhood kids began calling our names and started searching for us. But in that short time, I learned to love making a boy moan with my mouth. There had been no completion before I left him to fumble his cock back into his pants while I ran to tell the group that I didn’t know where Kevin was. I never let a guy come in my mouth during high school, but I also didn't hesitate to suck on a boyfriend's cock.

I learned many other things during high school that a girl needs to know to be a good cocksucker. I didn't mind taking a load to my face unless cum got into my eyes and stung. Cum wipes off and maybe, just maybe, it's good for the skin because I never had many zits all through school. I cared about cum in my hair even less. I learned not to let it clump up but to spread it out in my hair with my fingers. Cum dries faster that way. Once it dried? A few strokes with a hairbrush as my date drove me home and the cum would just flake away like dandruff that could be brushed off my shirt before I entered my house.

I’ve come a long way from that time in the garage, I thought as I moved under the sheets to adjust the angle of my head. This time, after I filled my mouth with Danny's cock, I relaxed my throat and used a technique Sandra had taught me. Making a fist of my left hand, I pinched my left thumb hard. I have no idea why this works, but my gag reflex would just shut down. Which came in handy now as I pushed my head forward until Danny's tip bumped against the back of my mouth before slipping into my throat. I continued pressing forwards until my lips were pressed around the thick base of Danny’s cock. I felt any gal can learn to throat all but the largest of cocks with practice. God knew I'd had plenty of practice by now.

I had the head of his cock and maybe an inch of his shaft in my throat as I began moving my head slowly to throat fuck Danny for as long as I could hold my breath before letting his cock slip up and out of my throat so I could breathe. Swallowing spit and taking a deep breath, I again took his cock into my throat. Each time I repeated throating Danny's thick cock it became easier to let it slide into my throat. I repeated this several times as Danny began to move his hips to throat fuck me.

Danny’s groans and moans came more frequently. His hip movement became more frenetic as I let him throat fuck me. Again, Danny's inexperience showed as soon his hands above the covers were trying to push my head and mouth away while whispering, "Olivia, I'm close to..."

I knew what he was close to doing and I pushed against his hands, continuing to suck his cock with rapid mouth movements and a rasping tongue. Hands that had tried to push my head and mouth away now clamped onto the sides of my head and held my head tight as Danny's hips began to move with purpose. I wasn't sucking his cock any longer as Danny began mouth fucking me.

As I raised up partially onto my hands and knees to let the cock in my mouth move better. Then felt and tasted Danny's hot cum as it splashed against my tongue. There wasn't much cum. After all, Danny had already cum twice. But I continued to hold him in my mouth as I stroked and milked his shaft with my hand until I was sure I'd gotten all the cum I could before swallowing. Feeling my mouth movements on his cock as I swallowed, caused Danny to groan one last time before lying unmoving under me as I moved up to let him see my smile reappear from under the covers.

“You, know…” Danny began hesitantly. “I’ve seen women, ahh, do that in porn movies but…”

"Do what? Swallow cum," I asked as I laid my head down on Danny's chest.

"Ahh, yea. I tried to let you know how close I was... You know, in case you wanted to stop."

"I know. But you don't need to warn me or do anything," I replied while running my fingernail over Danny's hard nipple. "I won't do anything with you that I don't want to and if I don't want to do something then I'll tell you no."

Danny wrapped his arms around me and chuckled, "And what will you say no to?"

"I guess that's just something you'll have to discover for yourself," I chuckled back.

His chest rumbled with a deep, speculative humm before he slid me off his body to spoon on our sides again. "That sounds like an even better game than Can You..."

Sheets moved as Danny moved out from under most of the blankets and sheets, complaining that I was burning him up. I didn't care. The sheets still covered me. Danny was pressed against my back giving me all the warmth I needed. I'd just had great sex. I was relaxed. I was snuggled against a warm body and most miraculously of all, my feet were warm! All was right in… my… world…

Chapter 16...

A Couple of Hours Later...

Danny must have dozed off after his release, too, because the next thing I remember was both of us sitting up in bed as the pounding on our door stopped. I looked at Danny and he looked at me. That didn’t sound like a knock Amber would have made.

When the pounding resumed again, Danny found his voice to call out, “What! Who’s there?”

“This is Mr. Houston, the hotel’s Night Manager. I need to speak with the young lady who paid for this suite.”

Me? What the fuck? Were we being tossed from the hotel for fucking? Danny and I couldn’t have been that loud while having sex! And the music would have drowned us out… That’s when I noticed that the loud music had stopped and it was very quiet in the other room. I found my voice and assured Mr. Houston I’d be right out.

I put on my nightshirt and the large robe and the matching slippers the hotel provided. Danny had a T-shirt and his pants on. I fluffed out my bed hair before opening the door to speak with…

“WHAT THE FUCK!!!” I forgot about Mr. Houston and in the crowd of twenty or thirty teenagers, my eyes locked onto Amber and Brie. “You said you were inviting only a couple of your friends over!”

“I did,” Amber said in a small, hopeless voice. “I only invited Tiffany, but then she invited Judy and Judy asked if her boyfriend Rob could come and Rob invited a couple of his friends and…”

I held up my hand to cut off the litany of who invited whom. Movie scenes where teenage parties go out of control and a house gets trashed are always good for a laugh. Except when it’s your fucking house!!

I looked around and thankfully didn’t see anything broken. No writing on the walls. No puke in the nearby potted plants. Just then another man appeared from the bedroom Amber and Brie were sharing. He shook his head and said he couldn’t find anything broken although the mini bar had been completely emptied.

Holy fuck! At the amount the hotel charged for mini bar drinks and peanuts, I added another couple of hundred dollars onto my bill and gave Amber another ‘look.'

Mr. Houston started listing customer complaints, starting with kids running and yelling in the halls, loud music, and reports of boys urinating from our balcony. The list might have continued but I stopped him to give assurances that this party was over.

“Thank you,” Mr. Houston said. “But there’s also the matter of a very large room service charge billed to the room.”

“How much,” I asked, though I really, really didn’t want to know. Hungry teenagers with over-priced hotel food only a call away was a combination ripe for disaster. Holy shit, was my only thought when Mr. Houston quoted a price north of a thousand dollars. Way north. I think even Amber and Brie were shocked by the total.

Danny had the same thought except he said, "Holy Shit!", out loud and with force as he fixed his eyes on his sister and cousin with a ‘look.'

“I didn’t order any of it,” Amber said in her feeble defense. “The food just started showing up...”

“And you signed for it on the room’s account as I asked you to do with the restock of the mini bar,” I finished her sentence in defeat.

I looked around the room and saw piled plates on pretty much every horizontal surface. I looked at the teens still in the room and, “Why are you idiots still here? Leave! Now!

Christ on a crutch! I was barely older than these shitheads. Some of these idiots might even be older than me! I had a sudden flash of what I was going to be like when I was old and thirty, gripping about the idiot kids on my lawn!

“Mr. Houston, you have my credit card information at the desk," I told the night manager as teens began to file out of the room. "Run it and you'll see that the credit limit will cover everything and if you don’t toss us out, I give you my word that this is the last time you’ll hear even a peep from this suite.”

The last teen filed out and Mr. Houston left soon afterward, satisfied that nothing was broken and that the hotel wouldn’t be stiffed on a huge room service charge. Stan filed out of the room with the others. Amber and Brie very wisely disappeared into their room. Danny and I were left alone.

“I need a drink,” I announced, remembering the bottles I’d carried into the bedroom.

“I second that as long as you don’t mix them again,” Danny agreed and followed me to our room. With the door locked, I took the robe off and we crawled onto the bed, avoiding the now dried wet spots. Danny cracked open bottles of our choosing while I poured cola into the glasses.

After a couple of sips, Danny hesitantly said, “Olivia, I don’t know how I'll do it... But I’ll pay you back for all of this.”

“No, you won’t.”

“I’m not a deadbeat,” Danny said in a show of his temper.

“I know you’re not a deadbeat! I didn’t mean that. I just meant I won’t take your money.”

“But this is costing you a fortune! My, God! Olivia, I'm so sorry! I was having such a great time, I never really thought about how much this trip is costing you. Amber told me how much you spent on their clothes. Then there's the cost of your new clothes, this suite, the food…”

"Don't worry about it," I assured Danny. "I've got enough money to cover all of it."

"Working as an office temp?" Danny shook his head in confusion, “Last week we barely knew each other. We still barely know each other and yet you’re doing all of this for me. Why? You act as if the money doesn’t mean anything to you..."

"It doesn't. I've had so much fun just kicking Carolyn's ass, it's all worth it to me."

"But..."

"Danny," I interrupted. "You've been a broke college student for so long you can only think about money. I don't need your money; I need that brain of yours. Look, I told you that once we're back in the city I'd explain everything. So just wait and enjoy the wedding... And me," I finished with a wicked leer.

"Dammit, Olivia," Danny said as he slid off the bed and started pacing. Not a good sign if he was just going to let the money matter slide.

"I don't like being teased. I don't like being used and I don't like owing anyone money! You hint that you need me to do something for you. Olivia, just tell me what you want from me. You didn’t need to... You know... You didn’t need to do all of this," Danny made a sweeping motion with his arm.

Maybe Danny only meant my coming with him to the wedding. Maybe... But Danny's arm sweep seemed to include something much closer. Like me and the bed. He didn’t say the words but, in his hesitation, I could hear the unspoken, 'You didn’t need to have sex with me.' Even unspoken words can hurt.

“I said I’d answer all your questions when we returned to the city,” I sighed. “I admit I want something from you. But I didn’t do any of this because I wanted something from you. Christ, Danny! If all I wanted was for you to do something for me? Do you have any doubts that I could wrap you around my little finger with just a few words?”

“I...”

“I didn’t need to do any of this,” I interrupted Danny and swept my hand to mimic him. I tried one more time to make him understand. “I wanted to do this and that includes the sex! Why do you find it so hard to believe that I can like you and want to help you without wanting something from you? Hell, Danny, you can always say no to anything I ask. I won’t care! So maybe, just maybe, I’m here because I wanted to have a little vacation and have a little fun, all while helping you out.”

“Yeah, well your little fun is costing you a little fortune,” Danny replied, his thoughts still wrapped up in the money. “What is it you need me to do that makes all of this worth it?”

All of this… Danny didn't just mean the money. My temper flared up and I slapped him. Hard!

“I’m not doing anything to make anything, ‘worth it!' I’m not doing anything to pay you to do a damned thing for me! And that includes spreading my legs for you. Fuck you, you asshole.”

While Danny was still shocked that I’d slapped him, I began collecting my clothes. Pulling on my panties, I continued, “You fucking prick! I’m fucking tired of you insinuating that I’m doing this… Any of this, just to... Do you really think that the only reason I fucked you is because I wanted something from you?”

I tossed clothes into a suitcase without paying attention to what they were. Rounding on Danny again, I told him, “When we’re back in the city I won’t ask you to do a single, Goddamned thing. Tomorrow, I’ll still go with you to the wedding. I’ll still be your fake fiancée for four or five months if you need me to keep up the farce. I already agreed to that and I keep my deals. Other than that? Go fuck yourself!”

I shut and latched the suitcase. “There has to be a single room I can move to,” I said as I carried it to the door.

At the door, I turned to face Danny again, but I was just hurt now more than mad as I asked quietly, “Really, Danny? Is that what you were thinking? Is that what was in the back of your stupid, nerd brain? That I was whoring myself to get you to do something for me? All the time we…? Even while I was sucking your cock… Were you… Jesus, Danny... Were you lying there wondering what I was gonna ask you to do in exchange for fucking you? Wondering what I was gonna charge you to suck your cock? What I wanted from you in exchange for my pussy?”

Opening the door, I had the last word as I walked out. “I really thought we’d have some fun this weekend, Danny. I really thought you were a nice guy. I’m just sorry you only think of me as some kind of whore.”

***************

I was already in the hallway when Danny came running out to intercept me, "Olivia, please wait..."

"Piss off," I answered without turning or stopping my trek toward the elevators.

Calling out my name again, Danny ran to get in front of me, stopping my progress towards the elevators. I moved left; he moved. I moved right… I had the choice of continuing this idiotic dance or running over him.

“Olivia, please! Olivia, come back to the room so we can talk…”

“Talk about what, Danny,” I interrupted to ask. “You said everything that needs to be said.”

“But I didn’t mean any of it that way!”

“What way? Oh, wait... Do you mean the way that I’m only here because I want something from you? Or do you mean the way you called me a whore who's using her pussy to get that something?”

“No! Olivia, I never meant to even imply that…”

“Oh, you did more than imply Danny! You can’t even accept that I’m here doing you a favor simply because I wanted to. No, you think I’m only here because I want something from you. Well, guess what! Friends do favors for friends and I thought we had at least a chance to be friends.”

“We are friends...” Danny said before I cut him off.

“No, we’re not! I thought we might be, but you think of me as just another girl who wants something from you. I get it! I do! Carolyn screwed you over. Well, guess what, Danny? People get screwed over every day! They live through it. They learn from it. They get over it and move on. But not you!

“Jesus, Danny, it’s been, what? Four years since you graduated high school and look at you… You’re still just as fucked up as you were back then. You had to ask me to be a fake girlfriend because you’re too scared to actually ask a girl out. In your fucked up mind, any girl who might be interested in you, you automatically wonder what she wants from you.”

“But you do want something and you won’t say what,” Danny replied in a weak defense.

“Yeah, I do, or at least I did! But did I keep it a secret that I wanted you to do something? Hell, the only reason I didn’t tell you what I wanted was because you were so damned wrapped up in your exams! You wanted me to leave me alone until after your exams... I did! I said I’d wait until after your exams were over so you could concentrate on them. I said I’d wait until your sister’s wedding is over and we’re back in the city to explain everything. I was!" I gotta admit I was worked up to a fever pitch and on a roll, I got louder the longer I continued until I was poking my finger into Danny's chest and shouting in his face. "Yea, Danny! I wanted to ask you for a fucking favor! But did that bitch Carolyn rob you of your Goddamned Free Will?! Are you incapable of saying, ‘No’?!”

Danny stood motionless without a reply.

“That’s right, you fucking asshole,” I continued in a slightly lower voice, driving the point home and sweeping my arm in a long, slow, dramatic gesture. “I did alll of this… Letting your study buddies and family think I was your girlfriend… Bringing you leftover pot roast… Coming to your sister’s wedding… Kicking Carolyn’s ass… Getting chicken and cow shit on... My... SHOES!! I did all of this without knowing if you’d even say, ‘Yes’!

“I did all of this because I wanted to. I did all of this because I thought you might be a friend I could help out and because it would be fun! But in your fucked up brain? I must be whoring myself just to get something from you.

“Well, guess what, Danny! I am a whore! Yeah, that’s right. Your fake fiancée is a real whore! I sell my ass for money... But I don’t use sex to ask for a favor from someone who might have been a friend!”

“You can’t be a…”

“What’s the matter, Danny? Can’t say ‘whore’? Then try ‘Call Girl’ instead. It’s more descriptive of what I am. Men call and I go fuck 'em. Now, instead of wondering what I wanted while we were having sex, you can wonder how much I’ll charge you. Well, don’t! On your best day, you couldn’t afford me. I might be the highest-priced piece of ass in the city.”

I felt empty. I wasn’t angry or hurt anymore… I just felt empty. I’d said and admitted to more than I’d meant to. Well, fuck it! I’d decided to tell Danny all of this once we were back in the city so what did it matter if he knew now?

As Danny continued to stand motionless with a blank look on his face, I realized I was shivering. Partly from the release of adrenaline and partly because I was cold. In my haste to leave, I’d left our room in only my thin nightshirt. Not even slippers. This time when I brushed past Danny, he didn’t move to get in my way.

After pressing the button for the elevator, I turned to say, “I’ll be back at six. Your sister and cousin should still be sleeping so they won’t have to know I didn’t sleep in our room. For the wedding and reception, I’ll still be your fiancée. That was our deal. If you decide you don’t want me there, fine by me! I can catch an earlier train back to the city.”

Thankfully, the hotel wasn’t at capacity. Mr. Houston, the Night Manager, looked like he wanted to ask, but he’d seen pretty much everything in his tenure at a hotel. He just shook his head and checked me into another room quickly to keep me from being seen in the foyer in just a nightshirt. The single room I dropped my suitcase in was… Well, it was everything you’d expect from a single hotel room... Dull, uninteresting, and lonely.

***************

True to my word, I was at the suite’s door at six. Danny was there to let me in and followed me to the bedroom. Once the door was closed, he asked if we could talk.

“Sure,” I replied. “First, tell me if you still want me to pose as your fiancée today so I know what clothes I’ll need.”

“Yes. That is if you still want to.”

“That was our deal, wasn’t it,” I said calmly. Before Danny could say anything, I continued in a business-like manner and tone of voice. Picking the suitcases I’d need; I placed them on the bed. “The wedding ceremony is set to start at three. You’re one of the groom’s best men so you’ll be expected to show up at least two hours early to help out. Just in case there’s a last-minute glitch. Tell Stan to pick us up at noon.”

“Okay. Look, Olivia…”

I interrupted, still all business while getting what I needed from a suitcase. “I’m going to wash my face, change clothes, and go downstairs for the buffet breakfast. Then I’ll need to shower and wash my hair. Makeup, hair, and clothes after that. You can have the bathroom any time before or after I need the mirror for my makeup.”

Taking the clothes I’d need, I shut the bathroom door. Through it, I heard Danny say, “Sooner or later, we need to talk.” I turned the water on in the sink and didn’t answer.

Dressed, I left the bathroom and passed by Danny without a word to go eat. I was piling buffet food on my plate when Danny appeared beside me. “I know you won’t walk away from food,” he joked, looking at the heap on my plate. “Can we finally talk?”

“Sure.”

“Wow. You can do passive aggression with the best.”

“Ohh, Danny... You should be very glad that ‘passive’ is part of that sentence!”

Danny played with the food on his plate while I ate. “I had a lot of time last night to think and you’re right. I am screwed up.”

I waited. Then, “Is this where you want me to disagree? Because I’m not. Danny, you are the most FUBAR’ed person I know. And I know quite a few prostitutes.”

“FUBAR?”

“Military acronym my dad uses. Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.”

“Okay. I’m FUBAR’ed. I admit it. You’re right… I’ve used excuses not to ask girls out. No money… No time… But the truth is, since Carolyn screwed me over, I don't trust girls. I would have done anything for her and she made me feel worthless. She... She laughed at me in front of her posse. Said she'd screwed me only to break her cherry so she could fuck other guys. I guess I walled myself off after that. Telling myself I was doing great alone. Then I moved into the same building where you lived! I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I wanted to ask you out but…”

“Then why didn’t you?”

“Because I’m FUBAR’ed! And because…”

“What?”

Danny hesitated, searching for words before waving a hand at me, “Damn it! Look at you! You’re fucking gorgeous. I figured you had men lined up asking you out. How could I compete? You’re a ten and I’m at best a six… Why would you go out with a six?”

Danny exhaled and admitted, “No! I’m making more excuses and I need to stop. When you showed interest in me last week after months of just a smile and a few words on the staircase, all my defenses went up. You said you wanted something and…”

I waited for Danny to continue but when he continued to sit and stare at his plate, I said, “Okay. Let’s put our cards on the table. I did want something. When we were back in the city, I wanted you to solve a puzzle for me.

Danny’s head came up and he looked at me like I was the one who was crazy. “A puzzle? You wanted me to solve a puzzle? That’s it? That’s all you wanted?”

“That’s it.”

“No beating up an old boyfriend? No killing anyone? No robbing a bank?”

“Holy crap, Danny. What stupid books have you been reading? No, all I wanted was your big brain to help solving a puzzle that’s had me stumped for a month or so.”

“Huh. A puzzle…” Danny said quietly, then threw up his arms in exasperation. “Why the hell didn’t you just say so?! All this time I’ve had all these theories about what you needed my help with.”

“You wanted me to leave you alone during your exams, you stupid shit,” I replied angrily. “I didn’t know that you were so fucked up in the head that murdering someone while robbing a bank was on your list! You are one FUBAR’ed little nerd.”

“Maybe,” Danny said. “Okay. Yes, I’m FUBAR’ed. But you’re right. It’s time for me to really try to move on."

***************

In some ways, Danny knowing I was a call girl helped to ease the tension between us a bit. At least, it gave us something to talk about. We weren’t as comfortable around each other as we’d been yesterday - Not by a long shot! - but at least, I could stand having him in the same room without wanting to rip his eyes out.

“So, let me get this straight,” Danny said over the sound of the hair dryer I was using on my hair. “You’ve been a Call Girl the entire time I’ve known you?”

“Yes.”

“So, all this time the reason I’ve never heard you walking above my apartment is because…”

“No. Not because I’ve been with clients,” I interrupted to correct his mistaken assumption. “I haven’t been in my apartment because I was living at home. I recently rented another, much smaller efficiency apartment my parents think is where I live in the city. Did you really think I could afford such a great apartment on an office temp’s pay? My mom sure wouldn’t.”

“So, you have two apartments. One you live in above mine and a small efficiency your parents think you live in.”

“Correct.”

“But you’ve only been really living in the apartment above mine for a few weeks. Why have it then?”

“I needed a place to put my things. Clothes that would not pass parental examination.” I held out my arm, “My watch? That watch cost me four thousand dollars. It’s the only thing of my ‘Secret Identity’ I wear at home because my parents wouldn’t know it from a ten-dollar watch bought at a discount store. But believe you me, my mom would know the cost of every single one of my dresses to the penny.”

"Four thousand dollars! For a watch?"

"I might be easy but I'm not cheap," I smiled smugly as I repeated something Sandra had said to me once.

Published 
Written by campusvamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments