Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Added a few things but mostly just combining chapters to shorten my list of stories into manageable proportions."

Chapter 5...

Nine Months Past...

Dawdling in the hotel's hallway, I felt as nervous as I had the first time I'd been sent to meet a client. Glancing at my watch I saw more seconds I was being billed for tick past. Mustering my nerve, I tapped on the door. The woman who answered looked to be in her mid-twenties. Her beauty was astonishing. I shouldn't have been so surprised. Marla ran a small and exclusive service. She only managed beautiful girls.

"Vivian," she asked in a pleasant alto. When I nodded, she opened the door wider. "Come in. I'm Sandra."

As I entered, I couldn't help noticing the contrasts between myself and Sandra. I was wearing sandals and she had on three-inch platforms. I was still taller by at least three inches. Sandra's breasts were small, mine were large. Her permanent olive tan and dark, thick hair said Mediterranean heritage just as emphatically as my pale skin and blonde hair proclaimed my Scandinavian bloodline.

"Vivian? Would you like something to drink," Sandra asked as she closed the door. When I said I liked bourbon on the rocks, she began busying herself at the mini-bar while I stood in the center of the room, uncertain what to do. I couldn't help thinking that I was collecting quite an assortment of names: Olivia to my friends and family, Viv to my clients. I was Tisla to secretaries when I met clients at their office. And now I was Vivian to call girls I booked! It was getting crowded in my brain, but my life certainly wasn't dull!

Sandra handed me my drink and her soft hand on my arm led me to the couch. She sat in the middle so I'd have to sit close to her. Sandra twisted on the couch to face me and her hand seemed to naturally come to rest on my thigh just above my knee. Call Girl 101: Make physical contact with the client. Her moves were so practiced and smooth I wondered how long she'd been a working girl. Much longer than me, I assumed. Having to look up to meet my eyes didn't seem to faze her. Instead, she smiled a wolfish grin and took a long sip from her drink. "I was told you were pretty. I never hoped you'd be so beautiful." Call Girl 101: Make small talk and compliment your client to put her at ease. I felt like I should be taking notes.

I eyed the drink Sandra had put in my hand. These mini-bar drinks weren't cheap. Add in the cost of a suite instead of a room... Then how much Marla was charging me for Sandra. I never worried about the cost when I was working on Sandra's side of appointments. My clients might be so well off financially that they could afford me with what they considered pocket change, but I was wondering if I could afford this!

We sipped our drinks and made small talk. Before I knew it my glass was empty. Sandra walked over and came back with another without my asking. I think she'd made it a double. She didn't refill her glass. Sitting closer to me, Sandra's hand returned to rest higher on my thigh. Her other arm rested on top of mine on the back of the couch. I shivered when gentle fingers moved my hair away and began to massage the back of my neck.

"Your muscles are so tense," Sandra told me. "Just relax. You can leave anytime you want, though I hope you won't. I was told that you're curious what it's like to be with a woman," she said in a smooth, sultry alto to guide our conversation to why I was here. "When did you first become curious?"

I found my voice and finally contributed to what had been a mostly one-sided conversation. "Ahh, in high school. A sleepover. A bunch of us were at a friend's house and we were talking about boys and kissing. Then we were daring each other to kiss the girl next to her for five seconds..."

"And you kissed a girl and you liked it," Sandra said with a smile. Fingers pressed against the back of my neck. Without thinking, I responded to the light pull of Sandra's hand and leaned towards her. She leaned towards me and somewhere in the middle our lips touched.

Sandra's lips skimmed lightly over mine. They were firm yet soft as she deepened our first kiss. Her lips opened and I responded with open lips as Sandra moved closer to press more of her body to mine. I couldn't help the moan from the back of my throat when a tongue tip glided over my lips. Sandra took her time moving lips and tongue over mine. One hand on my neck gently guided my head, angling my mouth to each position she wanted while the other hand went to my waist to pull me to her.

More moments passed and my breath caught as her tongue pushed past my lips. Sandra didn't rush like a man. A guy always seems to want to get the kissing over too quickly. He wants to move past the kissing and get down to the 'good stuff'. Sandra knew that the good stuff was better after kissing primed the pump, so to speak.

Sandra pulled away until our lips were barely touching again. As her small hand moved from my waist to cup my breast, I felt her soft lips brush against mine as she asked quietly, "So do you? Do you like kissing a girl?"

"Oh, yes," I whispered back. I wasn't lying. In the month I've been a call girl I get plenty of sex, but kisses were few and far between. And none like this! I guess men thought that maybe I'd just sucked another man's cock before seeing them.

Maybe they thought I still had cum stuck in my teeth or something. Whatever... What I knew was this was the best kiss I'd had in months!

Our kiss went on and on while Sandra's hand played with my breasts. Squeezing and cupping made me moan. Pinching my hard nipples made me gasp... Fuck! I hadn't realized how much I'd missed this type of intimacy until something deep in my gut loosened and a liquid warmth began expanding south of my belly button.

Sandra showed no signs of wanting to hurry things along. Our kisses grew more fervent. Moist lips pressed hard while tongues took turns moving in one mouth or the other. My face felt heated. Sandra's hand and pinching fingers had my nipples aching. Unconsciously I was scissoring my legs, trying to find more stimulation for my clit. When my legs moved, I could tell I was drenched between my thighs.

Fingers left my breast and began to slowly unbutton my blouse. Pulling some of the fabric from the waist of my skirt gave her roving hand room to explore around my back. There was no fumbling as my bra was unhooked. The hand sliding across my bare skin made me shiver as it moved with purpose from my back and around my ribs to my chest.

'Ohh, fuucckk', I thought to myself as my bra cups were pushed up and over my breasts so a gentle hand could cup and fondled my bare skin. At least, I thought I'd whispered only in my mind. The slight smile I felt against my lips made me think I'd breathed my thoughts out loud.

Sandra was completely in control as I relaxed against the back of the couch. I was content to follow. Content to let her set the pace and direction to whatever might come. I was helpless to even stop the deep moans her kisses and the hand playing with my breasts continued to bring from deep within my gut.

A thumb played with my erect nipple as lips left a trail of soft kisses from my mouth to my neck. Lips and hot breath on my neck caused me to shiver and gasp as the hand on my breast caressed me with more force. Squeezing and tweaking my nipples harder... I moaned at the loss when her hand left my breast to take my hand in hers. Her hand guided mine to her small breast and for a time we fondled each other. This was the first breast, other than mine, I'd ever touched. Small, not really even a full handful for my long fingers. They were so very different from mine, but her nipples were large and as hard as mine.

Sandra let our mutual fondling and kissing continue for a little time before pulling away. Standing up, she took my hand and pulled me from the couch. My legs felt weak, my knees like rubber when she pulled me to follow her and whispered,

"Let's go to bed where we'll be more comfortable."

Standing next to the bed, Sandra kicked off her platforms and pulled me to her. Without the added inches from her heels, I felt like a giantess next to her. I could have rested my chin on the top of her head as arms went around me to open the zipper of my skirt. Blouse, skirt and bra fell to the floor at my feet until only the small triangle of my thong was left to cover me.

Sandra turned her back to me. Gathering her hair out of the way she looked over her shoulder in silent invitation and I worked the zipper of her dress down. She hadn't worn a bra. My hands had already told me that on the couch. Probably didn't need to, I thought as my hands skimmed the dress off her shoulders to let it join my clothes on the floor. I wasn't surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties. I didn't bother with panties half the time I was meeting a client.

I was seven inches taller than Sandra, but she didn't seem intimidated by my height. She was in total control as both her hands began playing with my breasts again. Cupping, caressing... Pushing my tits up, squeezing them into hard cones, Sandra didn't need to lean down very much to find my nipples with her mouth. My legs began shaking as her mouth began sucking on one nipple then the other.

Shyly, I touched and ran my thumb over the hard nipple of her small breast as her rasping tongue and sucking mouth brought mine to excruciating hardness. My breathing was ragged as my stomach muscles clenched and released with every slow touch of fingers, tongue and mouth. I panted out a long exhalation of wordless sound as teeth closed on my hard nipple.

Oh, God... I hadn't felt so wet and in so much need for the release of an orgasm in weeks! It felt like everything below my belly button had turned to thick liquid. My pussy lips felt hot, my clit was throbbing and I knew the crotch of my panties was soaked from my juices when Sandra pushed my panties down until they fell to the floor.

I threw back my head and clenched my teeth as a slow, gentle fingertip slid past inside my outer lips to slide slowly through my slit. Circling my clit one moment, pushing inside me slightly the next. A second finger joined the first... Both going deeper... Both pulling my wetness from my hole to wet their path around my clit... Pushing deeper inside me... Withdrawing to circle and manipulate my clit... Sandra's fingers were never still as I tried to stand on shaking legs while Sandra finger-fucked me.

I felt certain my legs would no longer support me as fingers up to the knuckles began moving inside me. I felt myself moving as Sandra pushed until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Fingers between my legs left as I was pushed onto my back and Sandra quickly knelt on the floor. My eyes closed when Sandra pushed my legs apart. Fingers played across my clit... Hot breath... A mouth pressed to my slit... A tongue running up-and-down my slit.

Fingers began fucking my pussy again while Sandra's mouth and tongue tip began to suck, circle and caress my clit.

Then, without warning, a suddenly hard tongue rasped against my clit. The whole length of Sandra's tongue pulled and pushed my clit in one direction then another. My head and shoulders came off the bed with a cry. My feet raised up as my knees bent while my thighs tried to clap together by instinct in defense of my most sensitive spot being suddenly and roughly used. My hands on Sandra's head tried to push her mouth from my pussy.

All my efforts were in vain. Sandra moved in response to my bucking hips and her mouth remained clamped to my slit. A third finger joined the two inside me. My pussy walls were stretched as I was fucked by a rapidly moving hand.

'Oh, fuck,' I grunted out from tight abdominal muscles that prevented me from drawing a full breath. My eyes clamped shut as deep, deep muscles clenched, forcing my pussy walls to grip the fingers inside me. I lost track of the time as fingers and mouth played between my legs. But soon...

"Oh, God! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod..." I began softly repeating over and over as my neck muscles clenched, forcing my head back. The wet, sucking sounds from my pussy sounded louder as Sandra sucked harder taking more of my flesh into her mouth where her tongue continued to lash my clit. Fingers moved faster inside me. Sandra's mouth sucked even harder between my pussy lips. The painfully sublime rubbing of her tongue on my clit never ceased. It all suddenly combined to drive me to my release as my body writhed in a huge orgasm.

My breathing failed. I had to force my muscles to respond in order to draw short, panting gasps of air. I felt lightheaded as I cried out and my thighs closed like a vise around Sandra's head. That didn't stop her from following my hips erratic, humping motions with her mouth and fingers. Didn't for even a moment lessen the rasping of tongue against my clit that was driving me to painful heights where I couldn't stay.

I wanted this to go on and on but after endless moments of pleasure, it became too much. Soon my hands were pushing against Sandra's forehead trying to push her mouth away from between my thighs. One hand left off to try and grip her wrist to pull fingers from a pussy cramping from muscles being used too much. All the while I was begging for her to, 'Stop! Oh, God stop,' in breathless pleas. The pleasure Sandra had driven me to was so great it was painful! After several strong, last licks, the tongue that had become painful on my pulsing, sensitive clit left off. Flesh was let go from being sucked into Sandra's mouth. Fingers slipped slowly out of me.

As sensation ceased, so too did my muscles cease working. My feet slipped from the edge of the bed back onto the floor. My head felt too heavy to support. I could only look up at the ceiling as still trembling muscles slowly relaxed.

I tried to breathe in something approaching normal as Sandra inched up my body. Sandra covered and rested on me as her mouth found mine again. I’ve never found the smell of my pussy pleasing. While in high school, I'd refuse to kiss a boyfriend right after he'd eaten my pussy. It was only in the last month as a call girl that I'd kiss a mouth just removed from between my thighs or suck on a cock that had just fucked me. I still didn't find it pleasing. It no longer disgusted me, I just didn't find it pleasing... Until now.

With Sandra... I accepted her kiss and tongue in my mouth without a thought. Her face was still wet with my pussy juice and my scent was strong on her skin. I didn’t just not care, I enjoyed it. Go figure... I playfully began to clean her cheeks like a mama cat licks a kitten clean.

Many kisses later, Sandra rolled me on top of her. Hands pressed on my shoulders as she whispered, "Your turn." In anticipation of tasting another's pussy for the first time, I began trailing kisses between her breasts to her mound. I was eager to lose all of my virginity...

An hour later both of us were exhausted. Our clits were too sensitive for even the lightest touch of a tongue tip. Our thighs and faces were painted with our sex. Wet spots created by spit and pussy juice dotted our bed's sheets. Face sitting, sixty-nine... Sandra had guided me through all of them. She'd just eaten my pussy and driven me to my second orgasm. My second orgasm hadn't been as intense as my first. For which I thanked God! I wasn't sure I could have survived another earth stopping orgasm.

In between my own orgasms, I'd touched, fingered, tasted, and eaten my first pussy. Though Sandra was smaller than me, her inner lips were larger and fleshier, darker than my small, pink inner lips. God, how I loved sucking those fleshy bits into my mouth to lightly bite and chew on while finger-fucking her hole. They were better than any candy! While fingering and sucking, I'd given Sandra two orgasms. I know women can fake orgasms, but she would have to be an Academy Award caliber actress to have faked those orgasms.

We were on our sides facing each other when Sandra smiled and lazily told me, "I was told to teach you but I've learned one thing today."

"You taught me many, many things," I responded smugly. "What did you learn?"

Sandra snuggled closer and rested the side of her face on my breast. "Tall girls are worth the climb," she told me and we laughed. She sat up with a sigh and ran the back of her fingers over my cheek. "Unfortunately, our time is up," she told me as she slid off the bed and stood.

I sighed, too, as she picked up her dress. "Sandra, I know our time is up but do you need to be anywhere?" Sandra probably thought I was asking for more time and replied she could stay longer.

I shook my head, "I'm not asking for more sex. I don't know about you but I'm starving! I was too nervous to eat much breakfast. Would you like to join me in the restaurant for something to eat?"

She laughed and admitted she was hungry, too. We were laughing together in the bathroom while washing the sex from our hands and faces. Except for the strong smell of our shared sex and cleaning between our legs, it was like we were two girlfriends sharing one mirror. I hadn't realized how much I missed just chatting with another girl. All my high school friends had either moved away or were busy with jobs or boyfriends. A few were busy with husbands already and pregnant! High school BFFs don't necessarily last forever once graduation frees you to take different paths.

I knew Sandra had to be wondering if I was going to stiff her on her tip. It was what I would have been thinking as we rode the elevator to the restaurant. I was tearing my croissant into bite-sized pieces when I mustered enough courage to come clean.

"Sandra, the truth is I don't have the money to give you a tip. I've got enough to pay for this," I waved at our food. "But I'm broke. You need to know, I work for Marla, too."

"Why are you a client then?" Sandra sounded surprised I was a sex worker, too, but not disappointed at the loss of a tip. Just curious why I was a client paying for sex if I was a call girl.

"Marla has a party scheduled for tomorrow and..."

"The bachelor party," she asked, and I nodded. Sandra laughed, "I'm one of the girls Marla is sending! You too?"

I nodded, "The thing is, I wasn't lying about never having been with a woman, so Marla sent me to you to, you know, break me in."

"Well, girlfriend, consider yourself broken in! Damn! I haven't had so much fun with a client in a year."

We continued to chat for the rest of our meal. I told her about Marla roping me into the bachelor party because I needed money for an apartment so I could save my shoes Marla was holding hostage. I was apologizing again for not having tip money for her when she stopped me.

Grinning, Sandra looked up and nodded her head in the direction of our suite. "You know, Vivian. We have a perfectly good hotel suite sitting empty upstairs. It's paid for until check-out time tomorrow. Are you doing anything tonight?"

"No, I live at home. My Mom and I usually watch movies together but..."

Sandra interrupted me in disbelief, "You're a call girl and you live at home?"

I nodded.

"With your mom and dad?"

I nodded again.

"Holy shit, Vivian! How old are you? Please, God! Tell me you're legal!"

"I'm eighteen," I replied a little defensively and Sandra blew out a relieved breath.

"Do your parents know..."

I interrupted, "Hell, no! My parents think I work as an office temp. That's one reason I agreed to do the party tomorrow. I need the money to rent an apartment here in the city where I can keep my stuff. You know, like, clothes that would make my mom faint if she knew I wore them."

"Look, call your mom. Tell her I've invited you for a sleepover. I'll talk to her to back up your story. We're going to eat popcorn, watch old movies and talk about boys" Sandra reached across the table to put her hand on top of mine. She smiled smugly, "I'm sure we can find something to do in a hotel suite to while away the night."

I was on my phone in seconds letting Mom know that my friend Sandra had invited me to stay the night. Today was Friday. I'd have time to go home and pack a bag for two nights instead of for one. Not that I expected to wear much the night of the bachelor party! Sandra was on her phone while I was telling Mom about the change in my plans. She yelled, "Hi, Mom!" at my phone while covering her phone with a hand.

I ended my call while Sandra was still on hers. I caught our server's attention and paid for our food while she talked. It was still early in the afternoon. If I left now, I could easily be back by 5 PM with a bag packed. I told Sandra that when she hung up.

"That's perfect! That was Marla I was talking to. She's going to call around and see if any clients would like a Friday night threesome with two crazy girls," Sandra told me while a finger lightly traced a crooked path over the back of my hand.

Just that touch had my stomach clenched at the thought of more time with her in bed. Sandra took my hand in hers and said, "I'll show you how to enjoy threesome sex tonight and to survive a gangbang tomorrow night. You'll have enough money by Sunday to afford any apartment you want!"

Sandra gave me a sly look and added, "And give me a huge tip!"

************

Later that evening we were back in our hotel room. No sooner had I arrived back from home and entered our hotel room than Sandra had attacked me, stripped me and pushed me onto the nearest horizontal surface. Needless to say, I didn't struggle at such rough treatment. In less than five minutes I was naked, on the bed and was being kissed while Sandra's fingers roamed over my tits and pussy. My orgasm came quickly after she'd kissed her way down my body and began feasting between my legs. Being courteous, naturally I returned in kind what she'd done to me.

With pillows behind us, Sandra and I were currently leaning back against the headboard of the bed. Under sheets and blankets, we were cuddling close and relaxing with drinks in our sex scented cocoon. I'd started taking small bottles from hotel mini-bars home with me if clients had to leave quickly after sex. I'd brought many of those bottles back with me from my apartment along with clothes for our sleepover tonight and gangbang tomorrow night. Cuddled close, Sandra was tutoring me with lessons she'd learned in the years she'd been a call girl.

When I'd mentioned how it was sometimes painful, especially with the first client of a day, having a cock shoved into me by an excited client before my pussy was moist, she retrieved a plastic bottle from her purse. It was a small, soft plastic bottle with a long, tapered neck. A screw-on-cap closed the neck. "Get a bottle like this, with a cap like this so it doesn't drip," she told me. "Fill it with the lubricant you like and before you see your client, go into the stall of a ladies' room. Insert the neck as far up your pussy as you can and squeeze out a good dollop. Body heat and gravity does the rest."

I marveled at such a simple solution and couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it.

I then broached a topic that had been bothering me since Marla had mentioned that anal sex was something I could refuse if the client hadn't requested it in time for, 'a girl to get ready.' Sandra laughed at my embarrassment. "Lucky for you I brought what I'd need 'to get ready.'

Leaving our warm bed, Sandra went to her suitcase and pulled out an enema bag and wand. "Have you ever given yourself an enema?" When I said I hadn't, but that the procedure seemed self-explanatory, Sandra nodded. "Tomorrow, just before we leave for the party, give yourself three with warm water. Each time, fill your ass until you think you're going to explode to really clean yourself out."

Sandra came and handed me the enema bag, "Go do it now so you'll know tomorrow what to do and there'll be no fumbling around."

When I argued, Sandra became stern and pulled me from the bed by a foot. "Go on," she commanded. "Do you really think that a porn actress just walks onto a set, drops her pants and lets a guy ass fuck her? No! This is what she does beforehand."

Reluctantly, I relented and walked to the bathroom as if going to my execution. Behind the closed door, I did what was expected. I was satisfied I'd mastered what I needed to learn and was ready to call it quits when Sandra pounded on the door, commanding, "Three times!" In defeat, I did the deed two more times.

After cleaning up, I opened the door and discovered why Sandra had demanded three times. She was holding a strap-om with what had to be the largest dildo I'd ever seen hanging from the straps. It looked to be at least twelve inches long of thick, thick plastic.

Discerning Sandra's intention, I exclaimed, "Oh, hell no!"

"Oh, hell yes," Sandra laughed, then continued in a reasonable voice as she demonstrated how to don and tighten the straps. "Look, how many men will you meet with a cock this size? Once you know you can take this monster up your ass, you'll never be afraid of an eight or nine-inch cock again."

Surrendering to the inevitable, I let Sandra lead me to the bed. Sitting on the edge, I watched as Sandra slathered a lubricant gel over her 'cock'. Propped up on my elbows, I watched as she put the tip to my pussy. I couldn't stop my cry of, 'Holy fuck!' as Sandra rocked forwards to push just the first two inches up my pussy.

Whenever I tried to squirm away from the huge dildo that seemed to be splitting me apart, Sandra's hands on my hips would pull me back. By the time she'd filled me with five inches, I was on my back, panting as I felt another inch slide up my pussy. Spreading my legs as wide as I could, I gripped the edge of the bed and just endured as inch by slow inch that monster dildo filled and stretched me beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

At nine or ten inches, it seemed that the dildo had 'struck bottom', that I simply didn't have room left inside me for those last two or three inches. But Sandra had a never-say-die look on her face as she continued to move between my legs. I believe even she was amazed as the leather of the strap-on touched my pussy lips. Maybe my being tall had something to do with my taking all of that monster inside me. Sandra leaned and pulled my head up to kiss me as she twerked her hips to press straps against my wet pussy lips as I felt movement DEEP inside me.

Sandra stayed inside me only a short time. She grinned evilly as she withdrew the dildo and declared, "I'm going to have sooo much fun with you!"

Slathering on more lube, she commanded me to turn over. When I tried to argue, Sandra explained, "When I called Marla, she reminded me to do everything to leave nothing virginal before the bachelor party." Sandra shrugged, "That party is worth a lot of money to Marla. I don't know if she'll send another girl if you refuse but..."

Only the thought of my shoes and dresses being tossed into the trash next Friday because I couldn't afford an apartment made me slowly turn over. On hands and knees, I waited with my ass presented. Sandra's hands on my waist pulled me to where she was still standing until my knees were perched on the edge of the mattress. Sandra didn't keep me in suspense for long before I felt the tip of the dildo press against my anus. I was tense despite Sandra telling me over and over to relax. She had to press hard before the tip penetrated my puckered asshole.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

Sandra stilled after she'd push a couple of inches inside me. As the initial pain of my asshole being stretched began to become bearable, I was surprised that, yes, it was still uncomfortable, but it wasn't unbearable. I wondered if my asshole was larger than my pussy... It kinda made sense to me.

As Sandra began to move again, I didn't really feel pain. It was mostly just a feeling of, 'This isn't right!' I could feel it! Hell, yea, I could feel the dildo inside my ass as Sandra pushed harder and deeper. But my overwhelming feeling was of having to take a massive dump instead of pain even as Sandra's hips touched my ass cheeks. I couldn't believe I had all of that massive dildo inside my ass as Sandra went still and asked, "Well?"

"It was a whole lot easier than taking that monster up my pussy," was my honest response.

Without waiting for more, Sandra began fucking my ass in earnest. Harder and faster strokes followed until I'd lost all ability to think. I could only gasp out pleas for Sandra to stop. I was flat on my stomach against the mattress before hard strokes stopped and she stilled. Resting her weight against my ass and pushing the dildo to the hilt inside me, Sandra leaned over to whisper into my ear, "Now, you know you can take an ass pounding and survive."

Without warning, Sandra pulled out of my ass and left the bed. Returning, she put a pillow at the side of the bed and told me to put my ass on it. Once I had. she showed me the dildo she'd brought back as she lubed it up. Smaller than the dildo I'd just been fucked with, it was still larger and thicker than most cocks I could reasonably expect a man to have. Without a word, she slid it easily into my still gaped pussy.

"All that remains is to show you what it feels like to be double penetrated," Sandra said and before I had time to tense up, my ass was filled once more. Taking my hand, Sandra put it on the dildo in my pussy and told me to keep it pushed in deep. Her hands grasped my ankles and lifted my legs until I was almost bent double before she began to pound her 'cock' up my ass.

Oh... My...God... With the new dildo in my pussy, I felt fuller than at any time in my life. Every movement in my ass was duplicated in my pussy. Oh shit! I yelled out.

"You like this," Sandra asked while fucking me. When I gasped out a yes, she nodded, "I like this, too. I've come so hard with two dicks inside me that I think I've passed out."

Sandra stopped fucking me but remained deep inside my ass. Her hand took the dildo in my pussy away from mine. She knew what I wanted and began fucking my pussy instead while thumbing my clit. All the buildup and foreplay had me coming in minutes. I don't think I passed out, but it was several minutes before my mind cleared and my breathing returned to normal.

Sandra had left me and was washing both dildos. When she returned, she helped back onto the bed where we had been before this had begun. "You've lost all the virginity I can think of," she laughed as I hugged her to me and, exhausted, I drifted off to sleep.

**********************

Marla had come through with one client who wanted a threesome with us. Sandra woke me in time to get ready before he arrived at 8 PM. My first threesome was incredibly entertaining. I don't think there was more than a few minutes at a time during the next two hours that my pussy wasn't being fingered, eaten or fucked.

I'd had plenty of sex, but except for watching porn on my computer after my parents had gone to sleep, I'd never watched two people having sex. Certainly, not on the same bed I occupied. Also, I'd never had an audience while being fucked. Though Sandra could hardly be called an audience. She was more of an active participant.

I found my way through this addition of a third by following Sandra's lead. If I was on my back with a cock in my pussy, Sandra was kneeling over my head and lowering her pussy for me to eat. If I was sucking our client's cock, Sandra's head was either buried between my thighs or sitting on our client's face. I simply did the same when our positions were reversed.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of it as we took turns pleasuring our client and ourselves. Both of us shared his cock, taking turns sucking it, though at times we were more aware of each other than the cock between our mouths. When our client pulled Sandra to lie beneath him it was exciting to watch. Lying next to Sandra I loved watching and hearing her respond to the cock thrusting hard between her legs.

When our client pulled me under him, Sandra taught me what I should have been doing. Sitting on my face. Rubbing her pussy over my mouth. Sitting to face the client, she pulled a pillow under my head to push my face up tight between her pussy lips until my nose was inside her hole and I had to breathe through my mouth. All the while Sandra rubbed her clit over my tongue in rhythm to the cock fucking my pussy.

Through all of this, I heard her urging the client to, 'Come in her tight pussy! I want to eat that cummy pussy so much.' I still felt uncomfortable trying to talk dirty. Sandra did it effortlessly. She surprised me when she put her head on my mound and, turning her head, she pulled the cock from me and let the client fuck her mouth before putting his tip back inside me.

With Sandra urging him on, our client redoubled the speed and force of his thrusts into me. When she reached to rub my sensitive clit hard, I would have screamed, 'Not so hard!' if my mouth hadn't been covered with her pussy. Instead, my screams and moans were garbled, muffled by pussy. My sounds may have been misunderstood as me having an orgasm because just then the client groaned as Sandra...

"Listen to her. This bitch is coming! Come in her. That's it! Come in that tight, little pussy," I heard Sandra urge as the client thrust deep and groaned out his release. As soon as his satisfied cock pulled out, Sandra's mouth was between my thighs. Sucking and licking, Sandra filled her mouth with all the cum and pussy juice she could suck from my hole. Once satisfied I was 'empty', she pulled her mouth from between my pussy lips. Moving to kiss me, Sandra shared the cum/pussy cocktail in her mouth while our client watched.

Once our client had rested, the next time his cock was inside Sandra, I knew what to do and didn't just watch. The dirty talk didn't sound as natural as Sandra's, but I doubt our grunting client cared. But Sandra had a surprise for both our client and me. While she was being fucked, she grunted out a demand that I be fucked in my ass!

"She loves being ass fucked," Sandra told our surprised client. Surprised, but he was very eager to fuck my ass. I wasn't eager, but I didn't hesitate to get on my hands and knees and offer my ass while Sandra lubed up his cock. I knew what to expect and tried to relax when I felt the cock tip against my ass. Everything was easier than taking that monster dildo and several minutes later I received the first load of cum in my ass.

Our client spent the full two hours with us and wanted more, but we had to decline. We'd been fucked out. We wanted to shower and go to sleep. After toweling off, I handed Sandra what our client had gifted to me. "There. Now I've tipped you for your excellent service," I laughed. Sandra and I fell asleep almost at once; cuddled together, exhausted and very satisfied from our shared sex.

Chapter 6...

Nine Months Past...

At 4 PM a limousine pulled up outside of Marla's building. Sandra, Lydia and I climbed in with our luggage. Lydia was a beautiful young woman who seemed to have been selected because she was between Sandra and me in physical appearance. Shorter than me. Taller than Sandra. Her hair was lighter than Sandra's and darker than mine. Her breasts were larger than Sandra's and smaller than mine. This couldn't have been a coincidence.

The house we were taken to could easily pass as a mansion. The host of the party directed us to a second-floor bedroom that would be where we could change and keep our things. We were informed that guests were still showing up and to come out to the pool after changing into our swimsuits.

Walking out onto the pool patio, we were introduced by our host in a loud voice announcing, "Our night's entertainment has arrived!" It sure as hell didn't take long for the 'entertainment' to begin. Twenty minutes later my bikini had disappeared and I was on my back atop a blanket laid out on the grass with my legs spread. Three men used me one-after-another. Sandra and Lydia were close by receiving similar treatment from other men. I began to wonder if this was where we'd remain for the night when the host came over and led me to a picnic table before a fourth man could move between my legs.

Bent over the table, the tip of a cock being forced into my ass was something I'd been anticipating ever since I'd arrived at this party. Perhaps not anticipated so much as being resigned to. In the car bringing us to the party, Sandra and Lydia had even joked about how sore their pussies and asses would be afterwards with this many men to satisfy. Thanks to Sandra, I knew what to expect. My ass cherry had been lost last night to a huge dildo and a man's cock. I tried my best to just relax.

I hadn't thought I'd be ass fucked so soon into the party. Certainly not bent over a picnic table beside the grill where men were eating. Again, thanks to Sandra, I'd followed her example and lubricated my ass while we changed into our swimsuits. All I had to do now was grip the edges of the table and press my forehead into its surface as the groom began fucking my lubricated ass to the shouts and jeers of the nearby men awaiting their turn... Apparently, it had been decided that the groom would have first rights to our asses. When the groom finished, I was held in place as another cock pushed into my ass. Barely an hour had passed since we girls had walked out into the backyard and already I'd been fucked three times in my pussy and twice in my ass before I could call a halt, claiming the need to piss.

I did have to piss but if I thought I'd have a break, that hope was gone as soon as I opened the bathroom door. A large Black guy was waiting for me and pushed me back into the bathroom, locking the door. "I've been waiting for my turn with you, but I don't want to be rushed," I was told as he opened his pants. Seconds later I was on my knees sucking my first Black cock. I can testify that the myth that all Black guys have huge cocks is just that... Myth. The cock in my mouth was of nice size but not anywhere near 'huge'.

I did find the contrast between his dark skin against my much paler skin exciting as I was pulled up to sit on the edge of the sink's counter. 'Oh, my God...' I whispered as I watched that Black cock disappear into my pussy.

"You like Black cock," he asked as he began fucking me.

"So far. You're my first Black man," I answered. I don't think he believed me, but I didn't care. I found the contrast of dark hands gripping my pale tits exciting. Large lips kissing mine. Maybe he didn't live up to the myth of having a huge cock, but he certainly left a huge load of cum in my mouth when he pushed me to the floor. Black cum tasted just like White cum...

Back outside, I rejoined the festivities. My participation was to take cock from anyone, wherever and in whatever position a man wanted. On picnic tables, on blankets, on lounge chairs, in the pool... But after another couple of hours, we three girls had drained the men, sometimes multiple times. Just after the sunset, everyone seemed ready for a break. After three to four hours of almost non-stop sex, I certainly was ready.

I was eating a hamburger when money began hitting the table next to me. A bet had been made that any girl to throat a footlong dog would share the money. Lydia and I failed. Sandra, to my amazement, throated the 12-inch dog and took the pot. Finishing my burger, I escaped into the house to piss again. There was no one waiting for me this time when I exited the bathroom. Wanting a break, I decided to explore the large house. Roaming around, I heard voices from the stairs that led to the basement. Going down, I discovered a gaming room with six men playing poker.

I was quickly drafted to serve as hostess. I served drinks, made sandwiches, emptied ashtrays and got instructions on how to puff cigars to light in an even burn while trying not to inhale. Those were not my only duties though. It was settled among the men that for a blue chip, I'd crawl under the table and suck a man's cock for the length of time it took to play two hands. I found out that a blue chip was worth a hundred dollars. Shit! A hundred dollars for sucking a cock for a few minutes? I was ready to suck all night!

As the game went on, a player would give me two chips and lead me to a chair. Sitting in the chair with my ass on the edge, the man would kneel and fuck me. The other players could see and hear me having sex just as I could hear their crude comments of Fuck her hard! Break that pussy! Leave some pussy for me! Fuck that bitch whore! Sandra had warned me that men, especially when alcohol was involved, became very crude in their language and actions. I certainly had evidence of that before the night was over. By the time I was asked to come back upstairs, I had a nice pile of chips and the chair cushion was cum soaked.

Sometime around midnight, the party slowed. The men were tired and I, personally, was fucked out. I was sure that every man there had fucked me at least twice. The men seemed ready for other entertainment as we girls were led to a mattress laid out on the floor of the living room. There, with appreciative men as our audience, we displayed our lesbian talents. While we took our time gently licking sore pussies, any man who felt able to get his cock erect, would pull one of us to a corner of the mattress to fuck. If the man finished in our pussy, one of us would suck and lick the small amount of cum he'd left. Which wasn't much considering the number of times these men had come already.

Things were really over by 2 AM. We girls went into the pool to wash the sex and cum from our bodies and hair. Around 3 AM our host handed each of us an envelope with our share of the gifts all the men had chipped in on. We were told we didn't have to wait until 4 AM and the limo was outside to take us home. The poker game was the only action still going as I cashed in my blue chips. I gave each poker player a kiss as I left.

Damn! I was ready to go home. In just over 24 hours I'd experienced so many 'Firsts'. My first Black man, my first time with two men, three men. My first lesbian and my first anal. I... Was... Tired! Thankfully, Sandra invited me to crash at her condo until it was time for me to go home to Mom and Dad.

************

I had to call Marla after my bachelor party/gangbang and cancel the clients I was scheduled to see Monday and Tuesday. My ass and pussy were just too sore for me to even think about sex. Plus, my bank account was flush with money from my weekend extravaganza. The fee for my time Marla deposited into my bank account, plus my share of the gift money combined with the money I'd cashed my chips in for would certainly allow me to afford an apartment.

My period would start Wednesday. I'm very regular in my periods and Marla already knew I wouldn't see clients during that-time-of-the-month. Canceling Monday and Tuesday gave me all week to look for an apartment. Surely, I'd find an apartment before Marla's Friday deadline to throw my shoes away!

Monday and Tuesday were complete duds. Too small, too dirty, too just-not-right or the neighborhood didn't seem safe to walk on the street after dark. Wednesday morning I left as I usually would to go to my 'job' and spent the morning in a Coffee Clutch. I was losing hope but pastry and strong coffee gave me the energy to scan the newspaper for listings. Circling several listings, I steeled myself for disappointment and flagged down a taxi.

I knew immediately that the first apartment I looked at wasn't for me. Music, if I can call that cacophonous sound such, was blasting from the adjacent apartment at full volume. The second apartment was small and dirty with brown water trickling out from the shower head.

I was cautiously hopeful when a taxi dropped me off at the third listing. From the outside the Brownstone seemed in good shape. Inside, the lobby was clean and the elevator worked. The rent was more expensive than both of the previous apartments I'd looked at combined. Mitchel, a reserved guy in his mid-fifties was the building's super. I caught him looking at my boobs a couple of times as he showed me around. I pretended not to notice. He was polite about his looking.

"The building is large but only four stories high," I was informed as we rode the elevator. "Your apartment is on the top floor. The bottom three stories are all small apartments or efficiencies. There are many college students in those because we're close to the subway and the rent is much cheaper this far from campus. I had trouble with those damned college students the first year I took over this building, so I added an addendum to our leases. Tenants get three warnings for rowdy behavior or if their music disturbs others before I kick them out. I got a good group of students now."

Mitchel gave me a direct look as we got out of the elevator. "I keep things in good repair and clean. In return, I like things quiet."

"I'm very quiet. You might never even know I'm here," I replied truthfully since I'd still be living at home and would only be in the apartment to change clothes.

"Good. I don't like noise or rowdiness. The fourth floor has only nine apartments. They're much larger than the apartments on the lower floors. Very nice people up here. Some work, some are retired. Some have been here for years. Very quiet and respectable," Mitchel said as he unlocked a door. I wasn't sure about being respectable, but I could be quiet.

As soon as I stepped inside, I knew I'd found my place. A short hallway led to a large kitchen separated from the rest of the apartment by a tiled counter. Everything was clean. On the opposite side of the counter was a large room. I can put a small dining table near the counter then... A couch, facing... An entertainment center, matching bookshelves and other furniture swam in my vision as I filled the empty space with my imagination.

Mitchel showed me around. Another short hallway led off from the large room. A small bedroom was on one side that would be perfect as a large storage room to put my things. The hallway ended in a much larger bedroom. "No problem putting a king-sized bed in here!' I thought happily. I liked a mattress that gave my long legs the freedom to move about. Windows on two walls gave the room a bright and cheery atmosphere.

It was the last room that sealed the deal for me! A large bathroom with a double sink area. Room on the counter for all my make-up! Then, I saw it! A huge, raised bathtub. Easily the largest I'd ever seen. I was in love... Two could bath in it at the same time. Hell, swim in it! I didn't have anyone at the moment I wanted to share the tub with, but I was planning ahead. There was a tiled shower in the corner just large enough for two if you didn't mind soapy skin sliding against soapy skin.

"The owner of the building had this apartment re-modeled for his daughter when she moved here for college," Mitchel informed me. "It's the biggest in the building. Because of the higher rent, no one has occupied it since she flunked out of classes." Mitchel seemed to consider and, "Look, I can convince the owner that it's better to get some rent instead of no rent. You look like a good kid. Don't give me any problems and I'll cut 10% off the rent if you want it."

I didn't tell Mitchel that I would have taken the apartment even if he'd raised the rent by 10%! Minutes later the papers were signed. The check I wrote for first and last month's rent with a sizable cleaning deposit added took a huge chunk out of my bank account.

"If your check clears you can pick up your keys in the morning," Mitchel said as went downstairs. I knew he had to be wondering how I was going to afford this place since I'd listed Marla's business as a temp agency. I wasn't worried. Depending on my gifts, just three clients a month would let me afford the rent.

Out on the sidewalk, I walked about the neighborhood and knew I'd found my niche. Apartments and small specialty stores were interspaced along the street. A short walk from a laundry and a corner grocery. A short walk to a subway station in one direction and in the other direction was the train stop I'd get off at in the mornings. There was even a Coffee Clutch was just a block away. A great apartment and a great location...

Six Months Past...

Showing no hurry to move, Greg rested beside me. We'd just had sex for the last time. In an hour he'd leave my apartment for the airport. In the three weeks we'd had together, we'd spent every minute we could in my bed or his. I was of two minds about his leaving.

On the one hand, I liked him. We had fun together in-or-out of bed. In the time we'd had together, Greg had demonstrated many times that he's an imaginative and wonderful lover. Greg had helped me to rediscover that sex could be fun and not a monetary transaction. As great as the sex had been, it was just being with someone close to my own age that was the best. Someone I could talk to about TV programs and music instead of what a bitch a client's wife was. He filled a void in my life and not just the void between my legs.

On the other hand, I was tired of lying all the time. To spend more time with Greg, I'd lied to Marla about being sick so I could turn down clients. When Greg questioned why I kept disappearing to be on the train at a specific time, I lied about my mom being sick and I had to be at home at night to help my parents. He was curious how I could afford my Brownstone apartment on a temp's pay and I lied about having a trust fund from my grandparents. Greg got curious when I took phone calls and I'd walk to where he couldn't hear. He even accused me of being secretly married!

It seemed my secret life as a Call Girl just wasn't going to allow me to have a healthy relationship with a man.

Sighing that he really didn't want to leave, Greg moved off the bed and walked into my bathroom. Where once we'd showered with exploring hands and laughter, with blow jobs and stand-up sex, today we were quiet. It didn't help my mood that beneath Greg's reluctance to leave, I could sense his excitement at moving away to start his new job. Standing beside a taxi a little while later, Greg kissed me and got in. Rolling down the window he yelled, "You've got to tell me! Was it imagination or memory?" I waved goodbye and didn't answer.

To distract myself, I called Marla. It was time to go back to work. My mood wasn't lifted when the two clients Marla offered me for tomorrow were both on my 'YECK' list. Clients I'd met before who'd turned out to be two packs-a-day smokers and my grandfather's age. I'd kept waiting for them to have heart attacks while gasping for breath on top of me. Deciding it must be Marla making me pay penance for my lying, I agreed to meet them.

**********

Three days later I was rubbing my wrists as I walked from the subway towards my apartment. Charlie had been my only client today and lately, he'd moved away from rope binding and was more into bondage with leather. I'd agreed with one caveat, no handcuffs. Handcuffs could leave bruises as I'd discovered in high school when, as a joke a kid had slapped them on me between classes during my freshman year. Dumbass really thought it was funny until I kicked him in the balls.

True the wide, soft leather manacles had left no bruises on my wrists, but when you're naked and suspended from a beam by them for an hour while photos are taken... I think I'd gained an inch in height as my spine stretched out. I rubbed my wrists again before opening the door to the lobby. Entering, I saw a pile of boxes beside the elevator. From the rear entrance, someone was bringing in another armload of boxes. We exchanged 'Hellos' while I checked my mailbox.

I liked what I saw. About my age with shaggy brown hair that needed a haircut. 5'9" or 10"... A pleasing face and smile... A tight ass... He was wearing a jacket so I couldn't get a good look at all of him. From what I could see... I gave him a solid seven, maybe an eight, on my one to ten scale.

His impression of me was hard to gauge. At first, he reacted like most men to me. I was wearing my fleece-lined Aviators Jacket, but he was able to measure my height... My long, slender legs and ass in tight jeans and, I like to think, my pretty face. But then he seemed to shut down, barely looking my way and avoiding my eyes.

"I'm Olivia. You moving in," I asked, just trying to be friendly.

"Danny. Yea."

I tried to keep our conversation alive. "You'll like it here. It's very quiet."

"Yea. The super kinda stressed that he liked quiet tenants."

I joined Danny in the elevator and in an open box I saw a pile of textbooks. "Are you a student?"

"Yes."

Wow, at least he knew a word other than 'yea', but it was like pulling teeth to get any kinda conversation started. We got off on the third floor and to be friendly, I lifted a box to help out and followed him, "Hey! Your apartment is right under mine!"

Danny didn't look thrilled. He looked at the hardwood floors and then at my high heels. I guessed he was thinking of the noise as I clippity-clopped above his head. Did he really think girls wore high heels when alone in their apartments? I called it quits trying to be friendly and decided to take the stairs to my apartment.

"Well, I hope you'll like it here," I turned to say on the steps and caught Danny looking at my jeans clad butt.

"Thanks."

'What a nerd,' I thought as I unlocked my door.

Published 
Written by campusvamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments