Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My thanks to all of you 'old' readers who seem to enjoy re-reading my story again as I combine chapters and add new details. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I do promise to add new chapters when finished with my 'housecleaning'."

The Present...

I'm late...I'm late...I'm late...I'm so late! That thread kept repeating in my head over and over again as I waited for the elevator. I'd just left the office of my last client of the day. An appointment usually lasts for an hour or less when I'm asked to meet a client at their office. Plenty of time to grope me, fuck me, and still leave time for me to clean up. A nice Nooner. Today's client kept me for almost the full two hours.

This afternoon's client was a guy who'd been new to Marla's service. I'd gone in cold, with no idea as to his likes and dislikes. He turned out to be Great-Grandfather age old. He'd needed a looong blowjob to get his little pecker hard enough for him to bend me over his desk and fuck. He didn't last long inside me. I thought we were done as he pulled my panties up to keep cum from dripping on his carpet. Instead, he'd collapsed in his chair and asked for more oral sex afterward. A five-minute fuck and almost two hours practicing my oral skills on a tiny, limp dick... He even pushed the gift he gave me into my panties where the folded bills became slimed with cum.

In the Women's Restroom off the lobby, I rinsed and counted the gift. Nice amount... I'd agree to see him again if Marla asked but, needless to say, I didn't give him the red lipstick kiss on his dick I gave my Preferred Customers. I wet some paper towels before entering a stall. I took my panties off and wiped the smeared cum from my lips with toilet paper before cleaning further with the damp towels. Deciding I was clean enough, I inserted a tampon. I had to wait until a lady in the next stall left the restroom before hurriedly using hand soap and water to wash the crotch of my panties free of cum. 

Because of the longer-than-expected time I'd spent with my client; I was hoping I wouldn't be late for what I had planned as I touched up my makeup. Alone for the moment in the restroom, reaching under my skirt I gave a last swipe with more wet paper towels over my pussy. Putting my wet panties in my purse, I ran outside to catch a taxi for home. A cold wind went up my skirt to blow on my still-wet pussy lips. I missed a step with a cry of whuuu-huu-huu that I'm sure confused the nearby pedestrians. 

Arriving at my Brownstone, I took my heels off and carried them as I ran up the four flights of stairs to my apartment. Clothes were quickly stripped off and left where they landed. The tampon went into the trash and the wet panties were tossed into the laundry hamper. I climbed into the shower even before the water had time to warm. I was shivering and washing quickly in cold water that gradually warmed up about the time I was clean enough of sex to leave. Dried off, I grabbed clean panties and dressed in the clothes I'd carefully pre-selected for my mission.

I was used to noticing Danny from my kitchen window about now walking from the direction of the subway stop. Looking at my watch as I put it back on my wrist, I saw I had maybe five minutes before the subway train was due to arrive. I hoped he would be on this train or I'd have to wait to see if he was on the next one. After another quick touch-up to my makeup and lipstick, I put platform sandals on while hopping to the window.

Looking towards the direction of the subway stop, I was brushing my hair when I saw Danny walking on the street. Tossing the hairbrush, I ran for my door. Just in time, I remembered and grabbed a handful of twenties from my lacquered box and pushed them into my denim shorts' back pocket. I ran as quickly as I could in platform sandals down four flights of stairs. I was out of breath by the time I reached the lobby. Pausing to get my breathing under control, I tossed my head to get my hair to lie just so and waited... Then I walked out of the building just as Danny turned to walk up the outside steps.

"Hi, Danny. What a nice coincidence. I was just going to the Coffee Clutch for a pastry," I said, trying not to breathe fast. I let Danny take a good look while I put on my sunglasses. Daisy Dukes and a snug crop top stretched tight over my boobs. Capturing his arm in mine, I continued in my best blonde airhead voice, "I just hate to eat alone. You'll be my guest. Why we haven't talked except to say hello in forever."

"Ahh, we've never talked except to say hello," Danny replied, confused. Bewildered by what was going on, that didn't stop Danny from looking at my legs and my stretched-out crop top. Pulling to overcome Danny's initial inertia, I kept his arm firmly locked in mine as I started walking. I gave him the option of walking with me or, well, being dragged.

"Really? Are you sure? Well, then it has been too long, hasn't it? So how goes your classes? You know something? I don't even know what classes you're taking! What are you studying? Are your classes hard..." I continued to babble on and on without giving Danny a chance to answer as the Coffee Clutch drew nearer.

'Dammit! I should have put on my flat sandals', I thought, realizing I was at least six inches taller than Danny in my platform sandals. I was so used to wearing high heels to meet clients, in my hurry I'd grabbed these without thinking. Boys are so much easier to manipulate with a soft side boob pressed to their bicep. I've had the Bicep Rub down to an art form since my sophomore year of high school. In these platforms, the best I could aim for was a shoulder.

"Wasn't it such a great day? Don't you just love it when the weather finally starts to warm up?" Actually, it had been a bit chilly today and getting cooler as the sun began to slide towards the horizon. That was all to the good because my nipples were making nice pokies through my thin bra and stretched crop top. Danny tried so hard not to get caught looking.

"Olivia, it's really nice for you to offer..." Danny began, trying to escape the lock I had on his arm.

"No. No, I invited you so it's my treat. I insist," I replied decisively, tightening my grip and deliberately misunderstanding that Danny had been about to say he'd pay. With a sigh, he seemed to finally accept that I was in charge.

As Danny opened the door to the Coffee Clutch for me, I continued my babble, "You know something? I'm hungry. Let's get a sandwich and then a pastry for dessert." Not giving Danny a chance to say no, I captured his arm in a tighter grip and led him toward the deli area in the store.

"Maybe not pastry, though. I'm gaining weight. These shorts feel kinda tight," I mused as I twisted at the waist to give Danny a good look at the smidgeon of bare ass cheeks that were peeking out of the bottom of my Daisy Dukes. I pretended to look down over my shoulder, "Do I look like I've gained weight? Be honest! I think so. I really need to start making time to run more. Do you run? We should make a running date..."

Having so much practice, I'm great at mindless babble. I think it's because my mom is a talker. I mean, Mom can just talk-talk-talk-talk-talk... I guess I get it from her. I continued to babble through ordering. After sitting down with a coffee, sandwich, and a blueberry muffin, I let Danny talk a bit. By the time we'd finished our sandwiches, I'd learned that Danny was studying to be a pharmacist or a veterinarian or something medical like that. He was a straight-A student and that sounded good to me. I was sure I'd found my nerd.

We were almost done with our pastry when I asked if Danny could do me a favor.

"I knew it," I heard Danny mutter. He had a sour look on his face.

"Knew what?"

"I knew you wanted something. Olivia, if you want a couch moved or something you don't need to buy me food," Danny told me in a disgusted tone, throwing his balled-up napkin onto his plate. "Just tell me what you want. At least you won't have homework you want me to do for you."

"Hey! What is your problem?" I asked. I didn't like his tone.

"My problem is girls like you."

"What about girls like me? You don't know anything about me."

"I know all I need to know about you."

"Like what?" I challenged, wondering if Danny somehow knew I was a call girl.

"You were the Queen Bee in high school. You skated all four years because you had guys like me doing your homework. Writing your papers. You studied just enough to get Cs on your tests. The rest of the time you and your girlfriends talked about makeup, clothes, and boys. Am I close to being right?"

"We talked about other things, too," I told Danny self-righteously, then realized I'd just confirmed everything he'd said.

"Just get it over with, Olivia. Tell me what you want so you can go back to ignoring me. Next week I have Finals, so I'll be with my study groups all weekend if it's going to take a lot of time."

"Study groups? Like, at the library with other nerds... I mean, other students?"

Danny scowled. "No. You meant nerds. Yes, I'll be at the library with the other nerds and..."

"Then that's perfect," I interrupted, totally pleased. I'd given a lot of thought on how to break Danny into being my nerd and he'd just offered me the perfect way! "You can help me and it won't cost you more than a few minutes. I need you to take me to the library!"

Danny looked befuddled and the tone of his voice said he didn't believe me, "Take you... Olivia, it's not a huge campus. I'm pretty sure you can follow the signs. You can read, can't you?"

"Yeees, Dumb...Blond...Can... Read," I replied sarcastically. "I don't need help finding the library. I need you to help me inside the library. You know...," I gave an airy wave of my hand. "Finding that place where the books I need are stored."

"All you do is use the Dewey Decimal System to..." Danny sighed. "Let me guess. You didn't spend much time in the library while in high school, did you?"

"Do I look like a nerd? The only Dewey I know about is Donald Duck's nephew. The middle one. Huey, Dewey, and Louie."

"So, all you want me to do is take you to the library and help you find the books you want," Danny asked, not fully convinced I didn't have another motive. Which was understandable since I did. "Why?"

"Oh, ahh... My boss knows I studied German in high school." I told Danny my lies. "He has some papers he wants translated and I need a good English/German dictionary. I've looked online and nothing looked good."

"Why doesn't he just use an online translation service?"

"Oh, umm..." I had to think fast. "It's a legal document. He doesn't trust that it might end up on the internet where someone might be able to read it. You know how it is. Once on the internet, it's always on the internet somewhere."

To get Danny's thoughts on something other than asking questions, I leaned over the table and whispered as if sharing a confidence, "A boyfriend once took some pictures of me and he said he deleted them, but I'm not sure if I believe him. Well, never mind about that... So that's why I need a really good dictionary because of the legal type, German words."

I thought I'd spun a pretty good cover story. At least Danny seemed to grudgingly buy it.

"Okay. Sure, Olivia," Danny shrugged. "If that's all you need then be ready to catch the 9 am subway tomorrow morning."

"I'll be ready. So..." I looked at Danny thoughtfully. I may not be college smart but I'm great at sniffing out if someone has a dirty little secret, The way Danny reacted... He had a juicy dirty little secret tucked away. With great expectations, I crossed my arms on the tabletop and leaned forward to dig... "So, who was she? What was her name who burned you so bad that you're still so angry you took it out on me?"

Danny hesitated. Without looking at me, he answered, "Carolyn... The Queen Bee of my high school. I refused to do her homework and two football players started harassing me until I did."

"What a stupid bitch! You don't get good work if you use threats," I told Danny indignantly before continuing in a self-righteous tone. "I took good care of my nerd."

"Yeah, right," Danny said as if he didn't believe me.

"I did! Everybody knew he was my nerd. If anyone gave him grief, they knew I'd send two football players after them! I even got him dates with the B-class girls."

"B class? Not your girlfriends in the A's," Danny asked with a smirk.

"I did what I could, but I wasn't a miracle worker. I couldn't cure his acne."

Danny laughed. He was in a much better mood.

Back at my apartment, I called Mom to move our date to weed the flower beds from tomorrow to Sunday. When I told her why, I don't think she believed me.

*

After hanging up the phone I turned to my husband and said, "You're not going to believe this. Olivia is going with a boy to a library tomorrow."

"Olivia? In a library on a Saturday? Are you sure you have the right Olivia," he laughed. When I told him that's what she'd told me, he got thoughtful. "Tell Olivia to invite this boy to Sunday brunch. I want to meet the boy who can get our daughter to go to a library on any day!"

*

The Present... Saturday Morning

I banged on Danny's door, yelling that I'd meet him outside.

I could tell something was wrong when Danny showed a little later. His face had a hopeful look before he saw me. That look disappeared and his smile dimmed from 100-Watts to about 60.

"What?" I asked, looking at my clothes. T-shirt, a light jacket and jeans. "I'm dressed okay for a library, aren't I?" I displayed an Air Jordan 4 Retro clad foot, "See? I even have on sensible shoes."

"You look... nice, Olivia."

I wasn't convinced. His tone didn't match his words. "What is it, Danny?"

I had to ask twice more before Danny, looking embarrassed, finally admitted, "I was sort of hoping you'd be wearing what you had on yesterday."

"Ahh, you horndog," I laughed, understanding what he'd anticipated. I punched him in the shoulder. "You wanted to show me off as a sexy girlfriend to your study buddies. That's so sweet. C'mon then, this won't take long."

Danny followed me back into the lobby, telling me that what I had on was okay. That we would miss the subway. Running the stairs, I told him to wait. I wouldn't be long. "I can do sexy girlfriend in three minutes or less," I called down as I ran the stairs.

It took a little longer than three minutes but when I stopped on the steps above Danny and struck a pose, I could tell from his face that I'd achieved my objective. Wearing a mini skirt, a looong amount of shapely leg was on display before ending in strappy heels. My crop top with spaghetti straps was low and loose to show a goodly amount of top boob and braless cleavage. I'd be cold if the weather didn't warm up, but it was a price I was prepared to pay for my nerd. As we power-walked to make the subway on time, I asked, "Do you think your study buddies will notice I'm not wearing a bra?"

"I think everyone on campus will notice," Danny mumbled, doggedly keeping his eyes off my jiggling boobs and fixed on a distant car.

"Oh, Danny. You say the nicest things," I said. With heels on I was tall enough to feel natural putting my arm around Danny's shoulders. I gave him a squeeze. "I told you. I take care of my nerd!"

************

"If you want to sell girlfriend/boyfriend, put your hand on my waist," I whispered as I put my arm over his shoulders. He gingerly did and it looked pretty natural as we approached the table his study buddies were seated around. You can't sneak up on a group of guys when, with the help of heels, you're a 6' 4" blonde. Everyone was staring by the time we stopped at an empty seat.

I smiled vacuously with my best Brains-Out-To-Lunch look on my face and waved to everyone. Raising my voice an octave, I squeaked hellos in my best airhead voice as Danny made introductions. Excusing himself, Danny told the group he was going to help me for a few minutes and then be right back. From the expressions on their faces, I thought his rep was made.

"What was that all about," Danny asked sourly as we walked away. "That stupid act? Were you making fun of me and the other nerds?"

"Oh, please! The only thing I was making fun of was the Blonde Bimbo meme. Right about now? Your study buddies think you've hit the jackpot with a Blonde Bimbo."

It didn't take Danny long to find where the dictionaries I needed were located. There were only two and I took both to a table. Danny left to do his study thing and I put on the sweater I'd squished into my bookbag. Spreading the papers from the folder out on the table, I started my studying and gave up at the end of two hours just as confused as when I'd first tried to read the damned papers.

No matter what I did, no matter how I translated the new words, they didn't fit or make the sentences they were in make sense. I finally concluded that it was all just gibberish. What the fuck was Tim trying to tell me with gibberish? With a disgusted sigh, I collected my papers and stuffed them back into my book bag.

Taking my sweater off, I went back to Danny. He jumped in surprise when I put my hand on his shoulder. Leaning over his shoulder to pretend I was reading his notes, I made sure everyone in his study group got a good look down my crop top. I decided I'd done almost all I could for my nerd's reputation. Almost... Time for more vacant eyes, empty brains, and squeaky voice.

"I'm done with my studying, Danny. How long are you gonna be?"

When Danny turned his head to answer, I moved slightly so his eyes ended up barely three inches from my Double-D cleavage. After he stammered out an answer, I put both hands on the sides of his head so he wouldn't jerk away and ruin my performance. I kissed him. No tongue, but it was a nice three-second kiss. Tucking a few strands of long hair that always seemed to need cutting behind his ears, I pulled away. Waving and calling over my shoulder not to be late, I put a little extra shimmy to my walk-away-walk.

Mission accomplished.

**********

It was fully dark when there was a loud, rapid knocking on my door. I was almost finished eating a ham and cheese sandwich and I had a suspicion about who it was. I took my time walking to the door. Another round of knocking included a demanding, "I know you're home, Olivia. I can hear the TV."

Leaning against my door, I swallowed the bit of sandwich in my mouth and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Danny! What the hell were you..."

"Hi, Danny," I interrupted, grinning. "I can't open the door. I just stepped out of the shower when you knocked and I'm still drying off."

"Oh, umm..." Danny stopped. No doubt processing that I was naked on the other side of the door. I continued to lean against the door, trying hard not to laugh as his voice became hesitant and much quieter. "Umm... Okay... I'll, ahh, I'll talk to you later..."

"No. No, it's okay. When I unlock the door just give it a five-count before you come in." I unlocked the door.

"FiveFourThreeTwo..." 

I locked the door again and laughed, "A slow five-count."

I was having so much fun. I saw clients almost every day. I got to stroke a lot of cock but seldom to yank someone's chain. I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to just tease a boy. I stuffed the last of my sandwich in my mouth and unlocked the door. Fast walking to my bedroom, I heard..., "Five... ...Four... ..."

"I'll be out in a couple of minutes, Danny. Just make yourself at home," I called out, stripping off my warm, flannel PJs. Opening a dresser drawer, I found what I wanted. Not sexy, sexy lingerie, but the top and shorts were of thin cotton and showed a lot of leg and, sans bra, a hint of nipple and bobbly-boob jiggle when I moved. Grabbing my skin lotion, I went out into the den.

Danny was walking around in amazement. "This place is huge! Two bedrooms?"

"Oh, I've never bothered to buy a second bed. I use it as my Shoes and Accessories closet."

Danny shook his head, "It's at least four times the size of my apartment! No wonder I don't hear you walking around. You're never over my apartment."

"Mitchel said the owner had it re-modeled for his daughter when she was going to college. It was empty for so long that I got a good deal on the rent," I replied as I sat on my couch. Squirting a tiny amount of lotion into my hand I began applying it to an elbow. "What's up? You sounded angry in the hall."

Danny had tried hard not to ogle my boob-jiggle and long, bare legs, but now he focused on me, "I was... Am! Why did you..."

"You want some tea? I was thinking of making some," I interrupted.

"No, thank you," Danny's innate politeness got in the way of his tirade, but he quickly got back on track. "What was that stupid airhead act of yours about? And why did you kiss me? I don't like being teased! How was I supposed to concentrate after that?"

"You wanted a sexy girlfriend to impress your friends. I gave you a sexy girlfriend," I replied reasonably and calmly. "Girlfriends kiss boyfriends. It's not as if I slipped you tongue." Lifting a foot to rest on my coffee table, I squirted more lotion into my palm. I think my long, slender legs are the best part of me. Danny seemed to appreciate them. His gaze fixed upon the long expanse of my leg as I began spreading the lotion on.

Danny remained speechless, caught between my logic, long leg, and the thought of me tongue-kissing him. With no immediate comeback, he settled for sitting heavily onto the chair beside the couch.

"I don't need this. Not right before Finals," I heard him mutter.

"Are you sure you don't want some tea? You seem very tense."

"No, I don't want any damn tea! What I want...," Danny stood up and took a deep, cleansing breath with his hands held out towards me in a 'Whoa, slow down,' stance, visibly gathering himself before continuing in a quieter, though still forceful, tone. "What I want is for you to not tease me. What I want is for you to just leave... me... alone! Just go back to ignoring me."

"I can't do that."

"Why not!?"

Wow. The strangled scream, the red face, the hands flung up over his head... I never pictured Danny as such a Drama-Queen.

"You're my nerd now and I take care of my nerd," I replied calmly while applying lotion to my other leg. "I need that brain of yours, but I can wait until after you take your Finals."

Lifting my foot onto my knee to lotion my ankle, opened my thighs and Danny's eyes fixed upon my crotch before he caught himself and looked away. I smiled to myself as he moved to a position where he could no longer see between my legs.

"This isn't a one-way street," I assured Danny. "I'm here for you if you need another sexy girlfriend or something."

Oh, my God! I'd hit a nerve! Dirty little secret time... "Jesus, Danny! Don't ever play poker. You'd be terrible at bluffing. I can tell you do want something. What?"

I had to drag it out of him, but he finally began as if embarrassed, "My, ahh, my sister is getting married next weekend. She scheduled her wedding after Finals so I could be there and... Before you confused me at the library, I was thinking of asking... You know, if maybe... Umm, if you're not doing anything... I wanted to ask if you'd think about going with me. I just didn't want to go alone and..."

I laughed. "I think I saw this in a Hallmark movie. Are you gay and..."

"No! I'm not gay! Why does everyone think I'm gay," Danny exclaimed tossing his hands into the air. "You! My family! I don't date because I'm broke!"

Danny stopped. I could tell he was mentally counting to three before he continued quietly, "I know it's stupid but, umm, if I brought you then, well, my mom would like it if she thought I was dating a pretty girl and... " Danny stopped and, looking defeated, began backing towards my apartment's door, "Look, it is stupid. Just forget I said anything, okay?"

"Hey! Calm down," I replied. "Come back, sit down, and give me some details on the wedding. I haven't been to a wedding in months! I love weddings. Not so keen on wedding cake though. Have you ever noticed how sweet the icing is on store-bought cakes? It's so light and airy it's like it's not even there but it leaves that icky-sweet taste in your mouth."

I lowered my voice as if passing on a naughty story, "Last wedding I went to? Ugh! There was this obnoxious girl who kept bragging about how she was going to catch the Bridal Bouquet... Little five-foot-nothing runt didn't stand a chance against me!"

My mindless rambling seemed to calm Danny like fingers scratching under a chin calms a cat. He walked back and sat in the chair. "My last test is Thursday. I'm going to catch the train for home that evening. Rehearsal is Friday and I'm one of the Groom's best men. Saturday is the wedding, and I was planning on coming back Sunday."

"Danny, I don't need your itinerary. Tell me about the wedding! Is it a day or night wedding? What's the color scheme? The color of the Maid of Honor's dress? Is there a reception afterward?"

"I don't know anything about colors. My tux will be black. The wedding is at 3 pm on Saturday."

"I need more than that," I grumped and tossed Danny my cell phone. "Call your mom. Introduce me as your girlfriend and then give it back to me."

While Danny dialed, I asked, "Have you told your mom you're dating anyone? For how long? Did you mention a name?"

"Uh, no. None of that," Danny said, then started talking on the phone to his mom. "...I wanted to invite her if that's okay ... She wants to know more about colors and stuff ... Okay, this is Olivia."

I took the phone and introduced myself. Not only did I get the details I needed, but Danny's mom was just as assiduous about getting details about me. I made up an entire six-month relationship in a few minutes. Damn, I'm getting good at lying! "You mean we've been dating for months, and Danny hasn't mentioned me to you? ... Trust a guy to put it off until the very last minute to ask me! He only asked me tonight! ... I don't want to upset your seating arrangements, so I'll sit in the last row ..."

After a few more questions from his mom, I hung up after promising to hit Danny for her.

"Does this mean... umm, that you'll actually go with me," Danny hesitantly asked.

"Of course. I told you; I take care of my nerd. Besides, it sounds like a lot of fun! I'll add your sister's Bridal Bouquet to my collection. It's a little short notice but I'm sure I can get an appointment for a manicure, pedicure, and a haircut on Wednesday. Now hush! I need to color coordinate the outfits I'll need."

Danny settled back in the chair and watched as I considered clothing options. Yep! I needed to go shopping and this time I had a legit reason to buy new shoes! Yea, me!

"You know...I'm sure I've seen this, 'showing up with a fake girlfriend,' in a Hallmark movie, I just can't think of the name," I mused before walking over to punch Danny hard in the arm.

"What was that for," Danny complained, rubbing his arm.

"Your mom made me promise to hit you for not telling her about me before now. I need some hot tea. Do you want some?"

Chapter Ten...

The Present, Sunday...

"So, who's this boy that took you to a library," Mom asked. We were munching down a late Sunday brunch after my mom and I had finished weeding her flower beds. Mom looked way too interested as she waited for my answer. I was surprised she'd waited this long before asking about Danny.

"Just a guy who lives in my building. He's a senior at the college," I answered. I try to give as much truth to my lies as I can. "I volunteered to do some research for work. Since Danny was going to the library to study for Finals, I went with him so he could help me find the books I'd need."

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

Dad grunted, satisfied with my answer. Mom wasn't and started digging for details, "What is Danny studying?"

"It's something to do with medicine."

"A doctor?"

I sighed, "Mom, get that look out of your eyes. We're not even dating."

"Danny has a girlfriend?"

"No," I answered. "He works every part-time job he can. He's always either too busy or too broke to date. In fact, is it okay if I take him leftovers?"

"Absolutely! A girl could do a lot worse than getting a hard worker for a husband," Mom answered, immediately taking the pot roast off the table to put it into a Tupperware bowl. I felt like laughing but settled for shaking my head and sharing a knowing look with Dad. If I told Mom that Danny was taking me home for his sister's wedding, she'd be reserving a church and reception hall tomorrow.

"Hey," Dad complained. "I wanted more."

"No, you didn't," Mom informed him, taking the mashed potatoes off the table.

Dad made a grab for the gravy bowl only to have Mom whisk it away first. Dad glared at me as if his not getting enough food was my fault. Which I guess it was. "We just got Olivia out of the house and now I've got to feed a guy I don't even know," Dad gripped. "What's next? Are you going to take the food off my plate?"

Luckily, we had an old picnic hamper I could lug the ton of food back to the city in. On the third floor, I pounded on Danny's door. Either he was still studying at the library, or he was trying to completely ignore my existence. I was sitting on the bench seat beside my window when it was time for the subway. When the sun hits the window, I love to sit here soaking up the warmth of the rays like a cat. Looking out the window I saw Danny on the sidewalk.

I gave Danny time to settle into his apartment before knocking on his door. "It's me, Olivia," I called out.

Danny didn't open the door. Instead, I got a wary, "What do you want, Olivia?"

"Why do I have to want something to talk to you," I complained.

"Maybe because the only time you did talk to me was when you wanted something?"

"Okay, that's fair enough," I acknowledged. "But not now. I was home for lunch and brought you leftovers. I've got pot roast and..."

That was as far as I got before the door was jerked open. Danny took the hamper from me, looked inside and, after a pause, grudgingly invited me in. This was the first time I'd seen his apartment. Danny was right. Compared to mine it was tiny. And very, very messy... Danny invited me to sit down, but one look at the stains on his couch and... I didn't know if the underwear draped over the back of the only chair was clean or dirty and I didn't want to find out. I noted that Danny wore boxers instead of briefs.

Danny greeted the food with more enthusiasm than he did me. He seemed relieved when I reassured him I wouldn't bother him again until Thursday after his last Final.

"Just be sure to return my mom's good Tupperware or she'll hunt you down with a knife. Don't laugh. I've seen it happen."

***************

The Present... Wednesday Evening...

Sandra called. She was lonely and needed a Girl's Night. We hadn't had a Girl's Night in a month! I agreed if she'd bring take-out. She agreed with a laugh. She always made fun of my eating habits, or should I say, my habit of always eating. Is it my fault I inherited my dad's genetic disorder that allowed me to eat anything and still stay slim? Eating take-out Thai food in my oversized tub was our second favorite thing to do. Laughing, feeding each other with chopsticks while trying not to drop food into the bathwater was the prelude to our first favorite thing. Which involved much kissing, sucking fingering, and nude wrestling in bed. Which came right before our feasting on something much more personal.

Our sixty-nine evolved into my pinning Sandra to the bed for some serious rug-munching. Time passed and her thighs rose slowly to clamp tight around my head. As her cries became louder, more demanding that I, 'do-that-more-now-like-that-like-that-like-that' I forced her thighs apart with my hands and pinned her ass to the bed to push my mouth harder against her slit. Her pussy was so wet, I strained to capture every delicious drop.

I knew from previous Girl Nights what she needed for that something extra that would send her over the top. My lone finger probing her pussy was joined by a second and then a third as I stretched her hole and began finger-fucking her hard and fast.

Sandra's cries went quiet as her neck bowed backward... Thighs strained against my hands to clamp about my head... Stomach muscles quivered... Hips moved spastically, painting my face with her juice. I tried to match her spasming hips with my own movements, keeping my mouth plastered to her pussy as her orgasm peaked... And peaked... And PEAKED!

Sandra's body seized up as her head whipped forward... With a loud cry, she grabbed the back of my head and crushed my mouth to her slit as I continued to fuck her pussy with my fingers. As wet as her pussy had been, it was nothing compared to the rush of sweet cream that filled my mouth as her pussy walls spasmed against my probing fingers. Frenzied demands for me to not stop devolved into one long screech through gritted teeth as Sandra convulsed through her orgasm.

Orgasms, even as wonderful as they are, can't last forever. All too soon Sandra's small hands were pressed to my forehead, trying to push my mouth from between her legs. I refused to budge and continued rasping my tongue across and around her clit while my fingers continued to fuck her pussy. Sandra's cries of orgasm changed to pleading cries for me to stop savaging her clit. Sucking her clit between my lips for a few final hard licks sent her into fresh convulsions before I finally let loose and raised my head from between her thighs. Sandra froze in place, blowing out a long, relieved moan as my fingers exited her hole.

Gasping ragged breaths, Sandra's head dropped onto the mattress as her body went limp. She didn't move as I slid up her body for a soft kiss. My kisses and her shortness of breath kept her quiet until, with a soft sigh, she whispered, "Mmm, that was... God, wonderful doesn't even describe it."

"And I'm going to do it again and again," I replied.

"I don't think I'll survive the night," Sandra replied, then laughed, "But what a terrific obituary I'll have, 'She died from having an orgasm.'"

Now that Sandra had recovered from her orgasm, she picked this moment to show that her strength had returned by rolling me onto my back. Hands pinned my wrists above my head while I was assaulted with kisses and nuzzles to my neck. Now I was the one making soft sounds of enjoyment as Sandra kissed her way to my breasts. Hands fondled me while fingers pressed into my soft tits and molded them into hard mounds. A sucking mouth and gently, and not so gently, biting teeth made my nipples ache.

While one hand and Sandra's mouth continued to play with my breasts, her other hand made my stomach muscles quiver as it began a slow slide toward my mound. My legs opened at the touch of her fingers on my pussy lips. As Sandra began doing to me what I'd done to her, I closed my eyes and the strangest fantasy began playing out...

********

Much later, while Karen Carpenter sang about needing to be in love, Sandra and I relaxed while sitting on my couch. Sharing a blanket. Sandra made a scoffing sound and waved her snifter of cognac towards the stereo, "Love... How many men have you met that's in love?"

"In our line of business? Not many."

Sandra reached to clink her glass to mine, "Got that right! Besides, give me a hefty bank account and Cupid can suck his own dick."

"I thought you had a hefty bank account."

"With what I have to pay for my condo? Not even close. I need to sell that albatross and get something like you have here."

Sandra tilted her head quizzically and grinned, "So? Are you going to make me ask who 'Danny' is?"

"How..."

"It's hard to miss the name when you scream it out while you're in the midst of an orgasm I gave you."

Oh, my God... My cheeks burned with embarrassment and Sandra laughed hysterically.

"I can't believe I did that," I confessed when Sandra stopped laughing at me. "I'm sorry?"

Sandra waved my apology away, "I've lost count of the names I've been called while men and women come with my head between their legs." Sandra topped off my drink and hers, giving me time to answer. When I didn't, she prodded, "So? Who is this mysterious Danny?"

"He's my nerd."

"Your nerd?"

"He's in college and lives in the apartment below mine. He's very smart and very, very shy. He got really burned by his first love and I don't think he's had much, uhh, experience with girls."

"Well, you can certainly fix that," Sandra said with a sly smile and more cognac. "So, he must be cute for you to be interested. Or is it his innocence that appeals to you?"

"He barely says anything to me. I don't even think he likes me very much. I wouldn't say that it's his innocence that appeals to me..."

"Oh, please," Sandra interrupted. "When you've been in the biz for as long as I have, innocence becomes the ultimate aphrodisiac."

Thankfully, Sandra let the matter drop by kissing me with cognac-flavored lips, "Why don't we go back to bed? The night is still young and I have a surprise for you."

Sandra rose from the couch and carried her large purse into my bedroom. I followed.

When she told me to sit on the bed, I asked, "It's not that gigantic strap-on is it?"

Sandra crossed my wrists on my lap and pulled a long silk scarf from her bag. "Maybe. Do you want to back out? Now's your only chance."

Curious and trusting, I said No, and quicker than I thought possible my wrists were bound. Moving fast, Sandra used the scarf to pull my arms to the head of the bed where she looped the other end of the scarf around the headboard. Then other scarves appeared. One ankle was bound and tied to the footboard of my bed then the other. I was left stretched with my legs pulled apart. On my back and ready to be fucked.

Fucking wasn't what was on Sandra's mind. At least for now. A ball gag came into view and when I shook my head, Sandra shook hers. "I gave you your chance to say no," I was told as she forced the ball gag into my mouth. "I even told you it would be your last chance." Straps were cinched tight behind my head. I could no longer utter an intelligible word though the holes in the ball allowed me to breathe.

I started thrashing when a thick leather hood came into view. Silk refused to part and the hood went over my head. Strings tied about my neck and I was left in complete darkness. I felt the bed move and cold steel cut my panties off.

I felt the bed shift as Sandra left it. Every sound was muffled, including her voice asking, "Are you wishing you'd said no yet?"

I heard what sounded like a butane lighter and a few seconds later, felt the first drop of hot wax burn between my breasts. "I'm going to torture you," Sandra said over my shouted unintelligible words while other drops hit my breasts closer and closer to my nipples. "You're going to experience the most intense orgasm. Le Petite Morte... The little death. When I'm done, I'll teach you if you want."

Not being able to see... To know where the next drop would fall was torture equal having hot wax dripped on my nipples. Wax would cover one nipple, while a fingernail would flick the hardened wax off my other nipple, and, back and forth, the wax burned one then the other.

But it was when the drops of hot wax began to trace a path over my stomach that... NO! She wouldn't! I got my answer soon enough when the first of many molten droplets hit my clit...

The Present... Thursday Afternoon...

I was very pleasantly surprised that the hot wax had left barely seen marks on my pale skin that Sandra assured me would fade by the end of the day. The orgasm I'd had was worth a few fading marks.

Dressed in an outfit I thought was appropriate to meet Danny's mother in, I packed the last of my clothes in a just-bought suitcase. I had everything ready when Danny knocked on my door. I felt the heat in my cheeks as I remembered how hard I'd orgasmed with his imaginary mouth between my legs. Embarrassment mingled with a little desire made it difficult to meet Danny's eyes.

Oh, fuuuck... I do not need this complication, I thought as I tried to control my flaming red cheeks. Last night was only supposed to be about Sandra and I sharing some lesbian fun. But I couldn't deny that it was thoughts about having Danny between my legs, his mouth on my pussy, that sparked and started my desire to orgasm. Everything had built upon that... Even while Sandra was going down on me, behind closed eyes it had been thoughts of Danny eating my pussy which made my hand reach for the back of Sandra's head to pull her mouth tighter to my pussy.

Luckily, Danny was as unobservant as he was clueless. He didn't seem to find anything amiss in how I acted though how he didn't notice my furiously blushing face was beyond me.

I'd had to do a lot of shopping to find clothes appropriate to meet family and attend a wedding. Just the outfit I'd wear on the train took three shops before I found what I wanted. I needed a 'chic-but-travel-comfortable' look combined with a 'meet-the-mom-for-the-first-time' look. Trying to hide my boobs was useless unless I wanted to wear a coat all weekend. A skirt to my knees and a blazer over a blouse that showed some cleavage but not too much was the way to go. My boobs would certainly be noticeable but at the same time, it wouldn't be as if I were flaunting them if they were half-hidden under the blazer. That look should meet a mom's approval.

Danny didn't seem to appreciate my efforts when he saw the luggage I had by my door. "Good God! It's only three days, Olivia. Not three weeks!"

"Makeup-Daywear-Nightwear-Rehearsal-Wedding-Reception-Shoes," I pointed at the pile as I ticked off the list. "I only packed the essentials."

Danny grumbled something about being a pack mule. I don't know why. After all, my makeup case wasn't heavy at all as I carried it to the station. Danny only had a shoulder bag, so he had both arms free! I hoped he had clothes at home because his bag wouldn't even hold one change of clothes for me.

Danny didn't stop grumbling until we were on the train. We found bench seats facing each other and I stretched out my legs to rest my feet beside Danny and sighed in relief. It had been a long morning... Sandra wanted to lounge in my bed this morning, among other much more satisfying things, just as much as I did. She'd left only an hour before I expected Danny to show. He watched as I stacked magazines beside me. Cosmopolitan...Southern Bride...Bridal Guide...Martha Stewart's Wedding... Danny shook his head and pulled out a Sci-Fi paperback. His legs didn't quite make it when he tried to prop his feet on the seat next to me.

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind that I'm taller than you?"

"No, of course not. I mean, I don't think I'm short at five-nine and there's nothing going to change the fact you're three inches taller than me," Danny shrugged and smiled. "Besides, when you're wearing heels it's great watching guys react when you put your arm over my shoulders, and I put my hand on your waist."

We read for a while in silence. As I changed magazines...

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"I hope your mom likes me."

"Why does it matter? You'll probably never see her again."

"Danny, you can't be this dense. You're bringing a girlfriend home to meet her for the first time during a wedding," I explained to the dunce. "Far as she's concerned, your mom is wondering if we'll announce our engagement."

"What? No way!"

"Of course not. This weekend is all about the bride! It would be the height of bad taste to do anything that takes attention away from her. No," I turned the page of my magazine and considered the matter carefully. "The weekend after your sister returns from her honeymoon is when we would announce our engagement."

"Whoa! Hey, wait... Who said anything about engagement," Danny demanded.

"I'm just saying."

"Well, stop saying! Jeez, you confuse me. Stop it."

I smiled and turned another page. He was so easy to confuse. Danny huffed and returned to his paperback.

"Danny?"

"Oh, God... Yes, Olivia," Danny asked in a resigned tone.

"Why does your family think you're gay?"

"I'm not..." Danny looked around and lowered his voice. "I'm not gay! I just... I didn't date much in high school after Carolyn if you must know. I had a crush on her all through junior high and after she crapped all over me, I didn't trust girls for a while. Okay? Satisfied? Besides, I'm working full-time during the week during Summer with part-time jobs at night and on the weekends. During school, I'm carrying eighteen credit hours while working two part-time jobs to graduate without a mountain of student debt. Even if I had the money, I don't have the time to date."

Poor Danny... He sounded like many of my clients. Too busy to have fun. Then I started thinking about how long it had been since I'd had a date and not a client. Damn! The answer was depressing.

We read for a bit more.

"Danny?"

"Just shoot me," I heard him mumble. "Yes, Olivia?"

"Why were you going to ask me if I'd go to the wedding with you? Before I confused you by kissing you. I'm sure you've gone to other family events alone. What makes this wedding different?"

Danny didn't answer. Then, quietly, "Carolyn's gonna be in the wedding party."

"I knew I'd seen this in a Hallmark movie," I laughed, drum-beating my tennis shoes on Danny's seat. "You want your old girlfriend to see you happy with a new, hot girlfriend! Oh, God! This is going to be so much fun! Queen Bee of her school, my ass! I'll squash her like a bug!"

"Carolyn is pretty, well... Pretty."

I waved that away with a negligent hand, "It's all about attitude. If there's one thing I have? It's attitude!"

"That's for damned sure," Danny grumbled.

I thought about my wardrobe. I needed to go shopping for shoes and a new outfit. I told Danny that we needed to go shopping either tonight or tomorrow before the rehearsal.

"Why? Olivia, you brought a ton of clothes already. I know because I carried them!"

"I need shoes. High heels and something else to wear at the wedding rehearsal. I brought dull clothes. I need something spicy to squash a bug."

"Why bring dull clothes," Danny asked, not understanding.

"I told you. This weekend is all about the bride, dummy! I'm not a stuck-up bitch..."

Except for glaring at Danny, I ignored the soft, 'Oh, yea?' from him and repeated, "I'm not a stuck-up bitch, but I'm not stupid either! I'm very tall, very pretty and my chest tends to attract attention. So, I wear flats. I wear dull clothes. I fade into the background and never, ever stand beside the bride when people are taking pictures if I'm very much taller than her. No one with manners outshines the bride on her day."

Danny seemed amazed. "I didn't realize so much thought went into attending a wedding."

"Live and learn, Danny. Live... And... Learn."

I picked up another magazine to leaf through.

"Danny?"

"Why did I even bother bringing a book... Yes, Olivia?"

"Do you have a pen and paper?"

"I think I might have a pen. Why?"

I held up the magazine so Danny could read the cover of my Cosmopolitan magazine. "Cosmo has a Sex Survey we can take to pass the time."

"Oh, hell no!"

Danny's younger brother Stanley was there to meet us at the station. Stan had just graduated high school. I called shotgun and as the brothers put my luggage in the trunk, I heard Stan ask Danny, "Where the hell did you meet her?"

"Olivia lives in my building."

"Oh, man. I can't wait to attend college in the Fall!"

A couple of blocks from the station I saw a Coffee Clutch ahead and asked Stan to stop.

"We're only half an hour from the house," Danny grumped from the back seat. "Can't you..."

"I just spent five hours on a train," I replied without turning my head, straining to keep my voice even. "I'm hungry and I need to pee. I'm not meeting your mother with my stomach growling and my bladder full. Stop at the Coffee Clutch, Stanley."

He did and opened the trunk when I asked. With makeup case in hand, I led the way into the building and stopped. I'd brought a lot of gift money with me in my handbag. I handed a hundred to Stan and pointed to the deli section. "I want Camomile tea. No sugar, two lemon slices. Tuna sandwich, toasted with extra mayo and a blueberry muffin. Get whatever you want." As an afterthought, I jerked a thumb at Danny, "Him, too."

A satisfying pee, my hair brushed and my makeup touched up, I felt like a new woman. I wolfed down my sandwich. When Stan tried to give me the change, I told him to keep it. "I need to go shopping. If you're going to be chauffeuring me around, you'll need gas money," I explained. A check of my teeth to make certain nothing was stuck between them and a breath mint to negate tuna breath... I felt ready to meet Mom. Handing my makeup case to Danny to put back into the trunk, I declared that it was time to go.

**********

In the mornings and evenings as I stood in my kitchen waiting for coffee to be ready or cooking, from time to time I'd see Danny walking on the sidewalk going to or coming from the subway. Though I'd wanted to ask how his Finals were going and take him more food, I'd honored my promise to leave him alone.

Because of my promise not to disturb Danny during his tests, I didn't know much about his family. After giving Danny a few minutes to calm down after he'd stepped over my legs and stalked off in a snit, muttering, 'No! No, no, no, no...' after I'd suggested we take the Cosmo Sex Survey, I went and asked him to return so he could tell me what I felt I should know.

During the next hour of our train trip, we decided on the details of our 'dating history' and I began learning the details that a girlfriend of six months should know. His older sister, Hannah, twenty-three, was training to be a bank loan officer and was the one marrying Frank. Danny had just turned twenty-two, so he was almost exactly three years older than me. The next sibling was Stan at eighteen. He'd just graduated from high school. Amber was sixteen. A cheerleader and soon to be a Junior in high school, she was the last of the siblings.

His dad was a mechanic and his mom had gone back to school for a teaching degree once Amber was in school. Mom now taught elementary school. Everyone worked the farm. Hay and corn were grown for feed for the pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens. Local crafters bought the raw wool from the sheep. Milk, meat, and eggs were consumed on the farm or were traded/sold.

I could remember all of that. It was when he began listing uncles, aunts, and cousins that I got lost. I'm the only child of two parents who'd been only children. I had great uncles and great-aunts that I rarely saw. A huge extended family like Danny was describing was completely foreign to me.

Danny said his home was, 'in the country'. Suburbs were close by, but his home was on acres of land that had been in his family for decades. A long driveway led to a large, single-story house. It was what I always pictured a house 'in the country' would look like. A large wrap-around porch and acres of grass with intermittent trees. There was a large barn and two or three smaller buildings I could see from the road. From marks in the grass, I could tell that their huge 'lawn' was cut by a mowing machine pulled by a tractor. Many cars were parked haphazardly on the grass.

Kids were running everywhere. Men and women of middle to old age were sitting under a large, shady tree, raising hands and voices in greeting. All very Norman Rockwell-ish. Of course, as the new girlfriend, I was the center of attention as soon as we exited the car. Everyone was nodding as Danny introduced me to the people under the shade tree. It was 'Aunt This' and 'Uncle That' and 'Cousin Other' for a bit. I'm a people person with a knack for remembering names when I want to, but I was soon overwhelmed by the sheer quantity.

Then Danny's mother, Mrs. Greene, surged to the front of the pack, "Oh, she's so pretty!" A quick look to see that I wasn't wearing heels and, "You're so tall!" I got a hug and then Danny got a quick hug and a cuff to the side of his head with a scolding for not telling her he was dating such a 'beautiful girl'. Taking my arm, Mrs. Greene began pulling me inside the house where the interrogation would be held.

I met Hannah. She was the spitting image of her mother with a bit of baby fat that looked to be permanent. Where Mom and Hannah were a little chubby, Amber was willowy and moved with the grace of a dancer. With dark blonde hair and small breasts, Amber was a natural beauty with a brilliant smile that captured your eyes. I was introduced to a plethora of new people whose names I forgot almost immediately. I got the feeling that Mrs. Greene would have been pleased to introduce any girl as Danny's girlfriend. He really hadn't dated much, I guessed.

I got the expected appraising looks from the women. There was envy in some eyes at my height and slender build, but I was used to that. Every part of my clothing was examined for cost, fit, and color coordination. Hair and nails were noticed and mentally voted on. I think I passed the test, especially with Mrs. Greene exclaiming over and over, 'Look how tall and pretty Danny's girlfriend is,' to every newcomer. Then the interrogation disguised as conversation commenced. Where did we meet? When? How long have we been dating? Amber was the most direct questioner with all the tact a sixteen-year-old doesn't have. Amber drew the line at outright asking how much money I had in the bank, but that was about it.

Mrs. Greene drew me aside and hesitantly brought up sleeping arrangements. She didn't come right out and ask if Danny and I enjoyed sex together but knowing how long Danny and I had been dating, I guess she assumed that any couple who'd been dating that long had 'romantic interludes' as my mom would say during Hallmark movie nights.

"Olivia, there are so many staying with us... If it's not presuming too much, I thought that you and Danny could share his room. I know how it is with young people and I'm not judging or anything..."

What the heck could I say? Lie and say I'd taken a vow of celibacy? Admit I was a fake girlfriend? Admit Danny had only asked me to come so he could show a pretty girlfriend to his family and Carolyn? His family would never believe Danny was straight after that! I tried to explain that I'd planned to stay at a hotel instead of imposing upon her hospitality, but she wouldn't hear of me spending that much money.

"You're both adults and I'm not going to judge what the two of you do in private," she said with finality. Just then Danny and Stan came walking through the door with my luggage. The hopeless look on Danny's face told me that he'd been informed where and with whom he would be spending the night with. I thought of how many rooms I'd shared with men in the last ten months. Would one more really matter?

Published 
Written by campusvamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments