Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise FOR Miss Judy - Part 6

"Judy's new masturbatory dreams come true as Sara and Tim exact a kind of revenge that has them all cumming over and over and ..."

33
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"In this, the last chapter (for now?) Sara and Tim learn and do more than they, or Judy ever expected!"

Finally, alone, Judy couldn’t wait another minute. She dropped her horny, twitching body into the desk chair and plunged her hand into the thick, cotton panties that absorbed so much more, and there was so much more to absorb. While Sara was still the primary object of her lustful affection, Tim was starting to intrude on her fantasies as well and they’d both conspired unwittingly to drive her fervent need for sexual satisfaction in a way no one had before.

Her first orgasm was driven by her recollections of this amazing evening. Their youthful, innocent bodies that her maternal instinct wanted to protect, but her sexual greed wanted to ravage. Their clumsy, pitiful attempts to please each other beg for instruction while it would be so much more satisfying to just do them herself. Their natural naughtiness drove their craving for the punishment that also fueled her own need for painful chastisement.

The intense trembling that resulted from the first of several climaxes to come, triggered by the furious fingering of her clit, took control of her body, only the finger on her clit still within her control prolonging the effects of several drowning waves crashing over her straight, stiff body that just barely managed to keep from falling out of the chair.

As the panting diminished, her eyes opened and almost immediately settled on the leather paddle still laying so menacingly on the desktop. She couldn’t believe that less than a week later she wanted it again. It was usually a month or more between her need or desire for the pain that only a spanking provided, but it was undeniable, so she jumped out of the chair, grasping for the paddle, and bending over the far end of the desk promised herself to do a better job of it than last week.

“You wicked, little slut!” she scolded herself about halfway through the first hundred swats, surprising herself with the spoken admonishment, but surprising Sara and Tim even more, still in the waiting room listening acutely to Miss Judy’s noisy masturbation. Proud that they had inspired it, but more than that; sad that she didn’t have someone to take care of her the way she took such good care of them. Their prior suspicions confirmed, they left the room.

Remaining in the study that kept those salacious images alive in her mind, those fantasies of Sara and Tim punishing and pleasing her came again, though still fleetingly. ‘Why don’t they last longer?’ she questioned in her mind and tried every which way to trigger them. It was a sub-second image of being bent over the desk with Tim’s cock in her ass that drove her to today’s finale.

Retrieving two dildos with suction cups from her toybox, one larger than the other, she returned to the study and stuck them both to the side of the desk, the larger one just above the other. Double penetration normally gave her both quick and mammoth orgasms although she’d only done it to herself. Wanting to ensure this was the best ever, she grabbed the leather paddle again and kneeling on one of the chairs, proceeded to beat herself mercilessly, not counting or caring how many swats she inflicted on her blazing hot bottom.

Having to rise from the chair gingerly, she moved slowly into position in front of the double dicks, already lubricated for her abuse. Squeezing a pool of lube into her palm, she twisted her middle finger in it, and transferred the clear, slick liquid to her rosebud, only on the outside the first time, but the next time inserting the longest finger as far into her ass as she could, groaning as she imagined how the long, thick phallus was going to feel fully embedded inside her.

Moving her hips back slowly, she guided the larger dildo into her anxiously waiting bottom a fraction of an inch at a time until it was fully consumed within. Both testing and spreading the lubrication inside, she pulled away until it was halfway out, and then pushed it in again, repeating this process until she relaxed enough that it glided smoothly in and out.

Guiding the smaller one into her pussy was a breeze by comparison but impaling herself on both just a few times had her coming again even quicker than normal. Not waiting for the orgasm to subside she rocked back and forth, fucking both her holes until reaching a steady pace, though her breathing and gyrations were anything but steady.

Trying to imagine what it would be like to be sandwiched between two men fucking her like this, an image of her bent over the desk, Tim wielding the paddle with ever-increasing intensity, and Sara underneath her, with her pretty little mouth attached to her aching pussy formed in her brain, the image fading slowly this time.

Desperately wanting to retrieve that image, that feeling, she grabbed the paddle off the floor where she’d dropped it and beat herself with it, drawing on some untapped source of energy to spank her ass harder than ever. Fucking and paddling herself with complete abandon, the orgasm that should have climaxed by now just kept building, her mind unable to comprehend it but her body frantically driving it on until the inevitable explosion tore her apart, her body rolling onto the floor and shuddering spasmodically. Had anyone outside heard her scream they would have undoubtedly assumed someone was in pain and called for help.

Even then, she wasn’t fully satisfied and retreated to her bed to abuse her body in ever new and imaginative ways, being sure to take the paddle with her.

 

Their Saturday sessions, originally intended to be a structured reward with a schedule similar to punishments, instead became lessons for Tim and Sara, and despite their ‘still learning’ status, were also steamy hot finger and oral sex sessions with even more spanking providing the initial arousal. The reward aspect of them faded away as they always got good grades anyway, and if somehow, they did not, Judy wouldn’t deny them, or herself their Saturday afternoon sex.

Several weeks later, they arrived at Miss Judy’s early, hoping she’d notice and start early. They told Judy that Tim was going to have to go home for a couple of weeks on a family matter and wouldn’t be able to stay quite as long as they usually did now as he was leaving today. Tim insisted that Sara stay and enjoy Miss Judy as long as she wanted after he’d left.

“Okay, so why don’t we start as usual, but when the time gets nearer, we’ll concentrate on Tim a while before he leaves?” Judy suggested, and the kids started undressing as their answer. They’d taken to undressing each other, as suggested by Miss Judy, with hands wandering as they slowly disrobed each other. As Sara’s youthful flesh came gradually into view, Judy’s pussy oozed at the thought of spending time alone with her.

A new position Miss Judy had devised involved her and Sara sitting facing each other with their legs between each other’s forming a wider lap upon which Tim was laid for a double dose of spanking, each woman claiming the nearest cheek. Tim was groaning and squirming in no time, no doubt in part because both cheeks were getting spanked at the same time, but also just the thought of two women spanking him together was arousing in itself and it was over too soon for him.

The afternoon progressed as planned and after quite a bit of attention was paid to Tim’s bottom and cock in a short period, it was time for him to leave. After a loving goodbye in the waiting room, Sara returned to the study subdued and sad about being alone for so long.

“You’re going to miss him a lot, aren’t you, Sara?” Judy asked sympathetically.

“I am! We spend so much time together having so much fun!” she said as she fell into Miss Judy’s arms for some maternal comfort.

Judy loved holding her little girl like this, but her feelings weren’t entirely maternal. In fact, they were hardly maternal at all and with Sara’s firm, young, delicious body wrapped in her arms, her thoughts turned to how else she might ‘comfort’ her.

“I’ll have to find things to take my mind off it,” Sara said to Judy’s surprise and was about to suggest one of those ‘things’ when Sara asked, “Will you spank me, Miss Judy? Please? Put me across your knee and give me a good, hard spanking!”

They went to one of the chairs and in a well-practiced motion, Sara was quickly bottom up getting spanked long and hard on her already tender bottom. Her fingers straying here and there tested Sara’s interest in more than spanking and getting a very positive response was soon finger fucking and spanking her to another incredible climax. Judy was wondering just how far she might be able to push this without Tim’s presence when Sara surprised her again.

Still moaning quietly as she clambered off Miss Judy’s lap, she stood right in front of her, rubbing her sore cheeks provocatively putting her body on display for Judy. Saying nothing, she could see Miss Judy’s mind conjuring up ideas of what she’d like to do to Sara. No longer the naïve little girl, thanks to Judy, Sara knew well that Judy lusted for her body. She could feel it every time she touched her, especially between her legs.

Taking the hand Sara offered, Judy stood and followed Sara to the desk, expecting her to bend over it for another spanking, instead pleasantly surprised when she sat on the desk, lifted her feet to the surface as well, and spread her legs wide.

“You’ve licked me several times before, Miss Judy,” she started to Judy’s wide-eyed surprise, “but it’s always been an add-on to some kind of spanking. You’ve never just … licked me!” Judy groaned at this seductive display. “Would you like to … just lick me? … Miss Judy?” She got her answer in the form of Judy’s face diving between her thighs with her tongue slithering into her slit. Sara just smiled at first knowing she was playing Miss Judy perfectly, but quickly succumbed to the expert tongue-lashing she was getting.

She came at least three times before Judy removed her mouth from Sara’s tasty little pussy. She wasn’t sure how many times it was because a couple of times she felt like she came more than once in the span of a few seconds. One of these times she was just feeling the waves crashing over her, when Judy pressed her fingertip to her bottom hole causing her to jerk, and then jerk and cum again when her finger pressed inside surprising her that something like that could feel so good.

After her heavenly feast, Judy would have been itching for her kids to leave so she could satisfy the hunger that inevitably built during the hours they played together, but alone today, with Sara acting as she was, she put off that satisfaction hoping something more interesting would happen still. She had no idea.

Judy hadn’t noticed earlier that Sara’s taste in panties had progressed along with her sexuality but did now as she watched her put on a pair of sexy red boy shorts and pulled them up tight into her crotch. ‘All part of the plan’ Sara thought when she noticed Judy staring.

Sitting in a love seat that oddly hadn’t seen much use in their sexcapades, they chatted about how Sara would deal with Tim’s extended travel, the absence of intimacy being of great concern to the sexually awakened Sara.

“Why don’t you schedule a punishment session?” Judy offered with only her desires in mind.

“I don’t know. It wouldn’t be the same without Tim now,” Sara countered. “I’ll make do somehow. You know I’ve gotten rather good at pleasuring … you know, fingering myself. The pleasure I’ll miss the most though is spanking,” she finished hoping Judy would take the bait.

“You finger yourself to please your pussy, why not spank yourself to please your bottom?” ‘Got her!’ Sara thought.

“Spank myself?” she said as though it was a bizarre concept. “What, pull my panties down, bend over, and smack my bare bottom with my hand?”

“You should try it before you condemn it. Use a hairbrush so you’re not feeling your hand.”

“Really? It sounds kinda weird.”

“Sara, it’s just another one of those things that in your sheltered little world you may not have heard of, but that doesn’t mean it’s weird. Plenty of people do it!”

“Maybe … I don’t know.”

“Not everyone who loves spanking has someone to share it with, you know! And if you don’t, it’s better than not getting spanked at all.” That was the segue she was waiting for.

“Have you ever done it, Miss Judy? … spanked yourself?” Sara asked with a decidedly different tone that Judy noticed.

“Me? No,” she replied trying to sound casual about it, “I’m the one who gives spankings. I don’t get them.”

“Are you sure?” Sara asked with an accusing tone, “Maybe paddled yourself?”

“Oh, um … no … I don’t … I don’t do that,” Judy stammered feeling very much on the defensive now.

“I seem to recall Tim and me being punished rather harshly when we were caught lying to you, Miss Judy,” she reminded her.

“I … um … uh, what are … what are you saying, Sara?”

“Are you sure you’ve never taken a paddle … a certain leather paddle to your own naughty bottom?”

She realized Sara must know, but how? She was alone in her bedroom and the study the second time. The study! … and right after these two mischiefs had left with spanked bottoms. They’d been eavesdropping again!

“Are you sure? … ‘you wicked little slut’” Sara said repeating the phrase they’d heard her say to herself and with a big smile on her face, she could see Miss Judy figure it out.

Sara’s smile totally disarmed her as the images she’d tried so hard to recall appeared like a flashback. ‘Could this really be happening?’ she asked herself repeatedly.

“So … we both know you’ve been lying to me … repeatedly denying your naughty behavior. What do you think we should do about it? Hm?” Sara asked, still smiling like the cat that caught the canary.

Judy’s head was filled with strong emotions. Foremost she wanted what Sara was suggesting more than anything, her sopping wet pussy begging her to take it. She thought of her lovely Sara, so cute and innocent once, but now picturing herself bent across her knee getting a real spanking. When it occurred to her that Tim might get involved as well at some point, she decided.

“I’m sorry Miss Sara! I do deserve a good spanking, don’t I?” she said to a smiling Sara who wasn’t expecting to be ‘Miss Sara’.

“Yes, Judy,” she said as she got up to go sit in one of the chairs. “You deserve … and are going to get a good, hard spanking! It’s not only the lying but the fact that you didn’t trust us to give you something you needed so badly! You’ve given us so much; did you not think we’d do the same for you? I think you should come to my side and remove your skirt and panties.”

“Yes, Miss Sara,” she said walking to Sara’s side and stripping as instructed.

“Over my knee! We’re really disappointed with you, Judy!” she said, Judy, noticing the ‘we’ part of that statement. “We would have been happy to give you what you needed … wouldn’t we Tim?”

Tim!? Judy couldn’t believe it when Tim walked in the door, her feelings a mixture of embarrassment and extreme desire as the flashback played again in her mind. She knew she’d been played and was quite happy about it.

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

“We certainly would!” Tim said as he pulled the other chair up facing them like he had when Sara had been across Judy’s lap.

“Oh my God,” was all she said just before Sara started spanking.

Judy couldn’t believe it was happening as she savored the thought of Sara spanking her. Though it had been ages since she’d been spanked by another hand, it was the sight of Sara’s hand rising and falling on her more-than-willing bottom, not even hard enough yet, that drove her first climax while Sara spanked on and on.

“Oh god, Miss Sara!” she screamed. “Spank me harder! Harder, please?” she begged, and Sara easily complied, smacking Judy’s fuller, womanly bottom with abandon, but stopped after fifty or so.

“Perhaps Tim will make it hurt more than I can,” she said as she helped Judy up.

“Over my knee now, Judy! You know the price for lying and your bottom isn’t even close to red enough yet to pay that price!” he threatened as she turned towards him.

“I’m sorry, Mister Tim!” she said with more desire, than contrition, “I know I deserve to get spanked really hard!” Tim’s hands on her warm cheeks brought back the images of those things he’d done to her for a moment, but they disappeared when the first much harder spanks from Tim’s stronger hand landed.

Writhing and panting on his knee she tried to keep her ass raised high to invite even more vigorous smacks, but her body wasn’t responding to her completely. Relishing every impact and knowing there was certainly much, much more to come, she could imagine passing out from the unbridled passion this pain was unleashing.

Tim could have spanked her harder, but not much as he held some in reserve and absently wondered how Sara would react to him spanking her like this. Looking up at Sara, he saw her panties at her ankles and was more than a little shocked to see Sara rubbing her pussy with a look that said she wanted what Judy was getting. Tapping into those reserves, he went crazy spanking Judy’s hot red cheeks fast and hard, and looking into Sara’s eyes told her she would feel this too.

“You can touch me, Mister Tim!” Judy offered sensing that Tim was still that respectful young man when it came to her pussy and spread her legs in invitation. Hesitantly at first, but quickly getting up to speed, Tim’s fingers invaded her slippery slit and in less than a minute she was again in the throes of another trembling orgasm, her body reacting involuntarily to Tim’s continued fingering, his other hand squeezing her punished cheeks.

Tim helped her up again and Judy thought that having come twice already that they may be finished with her, but that thought was quickly dashed when she saw Sara holding the leather paddle with a devilish smile. Smiling herself, she waited for instructions. 

“I think she should be naked when she bends over the desk, don’t you Tim?” Sara asked slapping the paddle against her palm.

“Yes, I agree,” he replied and as he was still clothed, stripped himself as well.

“You heard him, Judy! Get those clothes off and bend over the desk! We’re gonna give you a good, hard paddling!” Sara said as she took Judy’s wrist, led her to the desk, and watched as she took her blouse and bra off, Judy proudly showing off her larger tits before bending to squash them against the desktop surface.

“We know you like the feel of this paddle on your bare bottom, but we’ll see if we can’t make it just a little more painful for you,” Sara said just before it landed on her lower cheek and thigh, making Judy yelp unexpectedly.

Knowing from experience this area was considerably more sensitive, Sara concentrated all her swats on the same spot, alternating cheeks at first but then changing to increasing numbers on the same side. Three, five, eight, and finally twelve swats at a time on the same spot and cheek had Judy tucking in her bottom in a useless attempt to evade them as she felt what it was like to be pushed to her limits, yet if given the option to stop she’d beg for more.

A hundred or so swats later, Sara passed the paddle to Tim who committed to a single spot on each cheek as well, though his target was a bit higher on the very top of her fleshy cheeks, a perfectly round red spot getting darker with each smack. Lifting her bottom to invite these delicious, punishing hits, Judy moaned and groaned between erratic breaths and seemed to be reaching a peak when Tim stopped.

“Move back a little,” Tim instructed having just gotten hand signals from Sara as to her next move. Judy stepped back a couple of small steps and spread her legs wider hoping she knew what Sara’s next move was going to be but had also unwittingly encouraged Tim’s fingers to have their own fun. Rubbing her swollen lips with several fingers had Judy squirming immediately, feeling another climax building especially when his fingers came to rest on the tight rosebud between her flaming cheeks but was denied again when instead the paddling resumed.

Her head and tits still resting on the desk, she couldn’t see Sara sit on the floor against the desk and between her legs to give her exactly what she was hoping for, gasping as she came almost instantly with the first touch of Sara’s tongue to her clit. Her jerking body made it difficult, but not impossible for Sara’s tongue to continue lapping in her flooded slit having the effect of prolonging the extraordinary orgasm as wave after wave crashed over her, tied to the rhythm of Tim’s punishing paddle.

Finally giving Judy a rest, Tim and Sara looked with pride at what they’d done, able to see her body twitching, then slowly calming as she savored the exceptional gift her ‘kids’ had given her.

Her body still laying on the desktop, Sara bent to kiss her gently all over her face and finally on her mouth, asking in a whisper between kisses, “Would you like Tim to fuck you?”

“Oh god, yes!” she replied as just the thought of it sent another pleasurable wave through her body. The image in her mind of Tim fucking her ass returned and hoped to make that a reality as well, as she moved back into position ready to accept Tim’s cock that had been hard since Sara had spanked her.

Getting a nod from Sara, Tim put his hands first on Judy’s darkest red cheeks getting a loud cry before moving them to her hips to hold her in place while he guided his engorged shaft into her dripping wet cunt. They both moaned audibly as the initial pleasure of his penetration was felt.

Squirming inside her slippery sheath, Tim avoided sliding out and in again knowing with all that he’d seen and done, he would not last long. Grinding their hips together they took a little pleasure at a time from their joining, slowly pulling away and back together until they could wait no longer, and the thrusting began, building quickly in both speed and intensity until Tim could hold on no longer. His hips jerked forward, slamming hard into her pussy eventually triggering Judy’s climax as well, and though not as shattering as those preceding, she wasn’t sure if she could take any more.

Sara helped Judy stand, just barely, and led her to the desk chair where Judy sat very carefully, her painful bottom reminding her of all it had been through as well. Her hands on the arms of the chair, she held herself up just enough to lessen the sting of the coarse fabric on her stinging cheeks while she looked at her beautiful Sara standing before her and suddenly realized she hadn’t been satisfied since before Judy’s funishment had begun.

“Sara!” she said with alarm, “we haven’t …” but didn’t complete the sentence, instead kneeling before the young girl’s heavenly body, pushing her face between Sara’s thighs and into her warm, wet slit. Stepping back, Sara leaned against the edge of the desk and spread her legs allowing better access to her steamy crotch. Her tongue probing and sliding through the folds of flesh had Sara’s body wriggling in response to Judy’s delectable licking while Sara guided her with her hands on her head, pushing her this way and that, mashing her pussy against Judy’s face.

Judy hungrily feasted on Sara’s pretty, little pussy, while Sara danced on Judy’s face, her peak approaching fast until it was surmounted with Judy’s face clamped tightly between her thighs, her tongue causing the firm, young body to convulse on and on.

Standing, the two women hugged tightly, whispering soft pleasantries to each other, until Judy made a request.

“One more thing?” Judy asked, whispering in Sara’s ear.

“Anything!” Sara said definitively, her eyes opening widely when she heard.

“Will Tim fuck my bottom?” she asked and pulled away to see Sara’s face. Sara looked over to Tim wondering how he was going to react to this, noticing that he was already quite hard, a result no doubt of watching Judy lick Sara. “There’s lube in the drawer,” she added suspecting their inexperience would leave them not knowing the necessity.

“I’ll ask,” she replied softly and went over to Tim. His reaction initially of shock changed to interest and then desire and though he’s heard of this, had wondered whether anyone actually did it. Well, apparently, they did, and he was going to find out what it was like!

“Get back over that desk, Judy! I’m gonna fuck your red-hot ass!”

Smiling broadly, Judy stood up, opened the drawer to retrieve the lube, and handed it to Sara.

“Yes, Mister Tim,” she replied meekly getting into position and looking over her shoulder, added, “Please be gentle?” This was an aggressive side of Tim she hadn’t seen yet, but very much appreciated especially before this new level of wanton lust she was displaying.

This was a first for both, but not rocket science, and Sara felt she knew what to do. Just the sound of the cap popping open had Judy thrusting her ass up waiting to feel the cool liquid being dribbled on her tight nether hole. Standing behind her, Sara put one hand on a cheek where bruises were still developing, Judy wincing at the touch, and held the small bottle of clear liquid a couple of inches over the target, letting a few drops fall. I little high at first, but then right on target, her free hand moved to spread the slippery fluid around the tight opening and remembering the delicious feeling of having her own ass invaded, pushed her middle finger in slowly while Judy pushed back wanting to feel Sara’s digit pressed fully into her ass.

Looking back at Tim whose face showed a mixture of surprise, nerves, and desire, Sara wiggled her finger around inside, then in and out a few times, while Judy squirmed with a low, guttural ‘Oh god!’.

“Come on, Tim! Fuck my ass? Please?” she begged while slithering around on Sara’s finger.

Judy groaned again at the removal of Sara’s finger but knew she’d be feeling something much larger in her butt very soon.

“I am so wet, Tim!” Sara whispered to him as she squirted some more of the viscous liquid into her palm and taking Tim’s harder-than-ever dick in hand proceeded to coat him fully, both reacting to the smooth slippery manipulation permitted by the lubrication. It was Tim’s turn to groan as Sara stroked him doing more than just covering his cock with the lube.

“Are you ready?” Tim asked. “You wicked little slut?” he added using that phrase again and moving directly behind Judy with Sara’s hand still wrapped around his member guiding him, started pushing his slick, wet dick against Judy’s ass with ever-increasing force without waiting for her answer.

All gasped, including Sara, as she saw, and Judy felt the head of his cock disappear into the tight opening. Two steps in and one step out Tim slowly advanced, slapping his hips against Judy’s hard for the last inch, before drawing out slowly and back in a bit faster. Within just a few strokes he was gliding smoothly in the tight passage.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my bottom, Tim” Judy screamed no longer needing to conjure up this image as the reality of it hit her and having never had anything but her toys in her ass, marveled at the incredible feel a real cock provided.

Tim couldn’t believe how tight it felt, comparing it to Sara’s virgin pussy, the difference being the feeling of being squeezed by Judy’s strong muscles clenching him. Holding her hips at her side, Tim avoided her painful cheeks, but then had an idea and motioned to Sara.

Judy’s eyes were alternately open and closed as she luxuriated in the amazing first-time feeling, but they were open when she saw Sara pick the leather paddle up from the desktop where it had lain since she’d last felt it. ‘Oh fuck!’ she thought to herself but couldn’t wait to feel it providing another level of pain to her over-stimulated ass.

“Just to be sure you never lie to us again,” Tim said holding the paddle up high.

“I promise! I won’t!” Judy screamed. “Hit me, Tim! Please? Spank me while you’re fucking my ass!” she begged and came with the first hard swat to her over-sensitized cheek.

Not even realizing she’d cum among all the other gyrations and spastic movements, Tim kept at it as his own climax started building. Feeling empowered like never before he thrust into her gaping bottom while paddling alternate cheeks as hard as his position would allow. The pressure of her tight hold on him made it even harder to hold his release, but he did his best to drive Judy to another explosive orgasm before pumping his semen into her with the same jerking thrusts he’d felt in her pussy.

Everyone gasped with the energy expended and collapsed in place including Sara who’d never rubbed her pussy so raw as she watched the incredible spectacle unfolding before her, wanting to repeat this with Tim at the first opportunity.

“You two are gonna kill me!” Judy said repeating the phrase she’d said to herself several times when they’d all recovered enough to stand on their own.

“You seemed to like it, Miss Judy! Would you like to do it again someday?” Sara asked, reverting to her submissive role with Judy.

Someday!? I’d like to do it all again right now, but I don’t think I’d survive it!” she said with a laugh and went over to give Tim a big hug.

“So, you’re … okay? … with what I did to you?” Tim asked, still unsure of his dominant role.

“Tim,” she said in a reassuring voice, “I know that was a first for you, but you probably don’t realize it was for me too!” She smiled at the shocked look on his and Sara’s faces. “It’s not that I haven’t had … stuff … in my bottom before, but yours is the first real one. I probably had a butt plug in there when you two were eavesdropping on me … which, by the way, you’re both going to get one hell of a spanking for!”

They all laughed aloud with Sara and Tim very much looking forward to that.

“We’ve expanded our horizons today, haven’t we?” Judy asked getting appreciative nods from her ‘kids.’ “You don’t have to call me Miss Judy anymore if you don’t want to.”

“But I think I want to, Miss Judy. Especially when I’m getting spanked,” Sara offered.

“Me too,” Tim chimed in too.

“Okay. Maybe you’d like to get together more often? … twice a week maybe?” Judy offered and got enthusiastic responses from them both. “Good. I want you both here on Wednesday and in the interest of expanding your horizons further, you’d best be prepared to have your limits pushed with some of my nastier spanking implements!” she said, seeing both desire and fright painted on her ‘kids’ faces.

They parted company in a high state of arousal remaining from today’s activities and as well as anticipation for what was to come Wednesday.

Sara and Tim found her roommate gone and were tearing each other’s clothes off without saying a word. Cumming at least twice they fucked like never before, after which Sara had a request.

“Tim? We need to get some lube,” she said with an impish smile and rubbing her bottom suggestively. “I want you in my bottom too!”

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments