Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Caught & More - Part 3

"Tim & Sara fake their grades again and ... uh-oh!"

32
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Tim &amp; Sara get to feel and see together what a real punishment is like ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>and it hurts!!"

Several weeks later, the glow of their new relationship had only increased. They’d shared something amazing, their secrets, spankings, and sex. They were like new lovers wanting to repeat what they saw as making love over and over again, unfortunately the intensity wasn’t the same without Miss Judy having given both good, hard spankings across her knee, and the exciting element of having heard each other being spanked adding to their new naughtiness.

“Tim, we really have to get spanked again,” Sara said as they lay together in her bed, stained with the effects of their almost daily oral sex. “I can’t wait any longer, can you?”

“No, I want it too … so bad!” he replied, “So, we make another appointment?”

“Yes, I don’t see another choice, but I’ll get three hundred like you did last time and you’ll get four!”

“Maybe I should get the hairbrush? Then we’d be even.”

“You could, but I suspect it’ll be disappointing as I think thirty with the brush was worse than two hundred with her hand, but not that much. I can still remember how intense that spanking was for you, and I don’t think the brush will compare. What about the paddle?”

“I don’t know. I’m sure it’s much more painful than her hand, but it would also only be thirty for the first time. I think I’ll take my chances with the spanking. Unless she surprises me with another excruciating new pattern, I think I can take it! … and like it!” he added smiling.

“So … we make appointments? Tomorrow after classes?” she asked, knowing he felt the anticipation already just as she had.

Appointments made for four o’clock the following day, they fingered, licked, and sucked each other with better results than recently, the knowledge of the impending punishments – more severe punishments – driving their lust.

Worried that Miss Judy may be suspicious, they decided that Tim should go first again, just to change things up a bit and they’d both gotten B+ grades, just shy of the A they needed to avoid Miss Judy. They talked it over again as they made their way across campus to her home, with both fear and anticipation. Fearful of the longer spankings they’d be getting, especially considering the significant difference Tim had experienced with just a one hundred increase last time, but anticipating the painful pleasure and arousal that only Miss Judy’s spankings could give them. Knowing Sara’s roommate had gone home for the weekend leaving her room free for them for two days and nights added to the sexual promise after they’d been spanked.

As agreed, Tim went in first and Sara only entered the waiting room after she’d heard him called into the study on the intercom, but it wasn’t long before they suspected, and then shortly after knew something had gone wrong.

“Come in, Tim!” the intercom boomed louder than normal. No ‘Mister Tim’ he thought and then worried some more when opening the door, he saw two chairs in front of her desk. His worry reached fever pitch when she said, “Why don’t we have Sara come in too?” Standing behind her desk with a devious smile, she pressed the intercom button on her phone. “Come in, Sara!”

Sara jumped when she heard that, not actually believing it at first. What had happened to Tim that she’s already ready for me? When the door opened with Miss Judy beckoning her into the study, she too knew something was wrong seeing Tim sitting in one of two chairs. They shared a worried look as Sara walked in slowly and took the other seat as Miss Judy instructed.

“So! You two have been dishonest with me! Two of my favorite students lying!” she said sitting on the front edge of her desk her naughty children just a couple of feet away. Looking at each other their faces may as well have been a full confession, but they still weren’t sure exactly what she’d caught on to.

“You fooled me the last time … and the first time, though a coincidence and legitimate punishment, must have been the impetus for you two conspiring together,” she stopped for effect and to read the obvious guilt on their faces. “I very rarely have two appointments together like yours have been, so when it happened a third time, with the same two students, I was suspicious.”

Sara and Tim’s thoughts at this point were almost identical. They knew they’d been caught lying about their grades and the reason had to be obvious, though how she knew was still a mystery. After all, who would lie about getting bad grades to the very person who would punish them for it, if it weren’t the punishment they were seeking.

Their more surprising worry was also the same; not that they’d get spanked for their dishonesty, they’d welcome that although there was a small concern about how severe it might be. Their real worry was that they wouldn’t get spanked, they’d be kicked out of her program, and their parents would be told, which would be a strange tale indeed.

“Two very good students getting bad grades, getting spanked for them with hand and hairbrush,” she said looking pointedly at Sara, “three times in the space of less than two months? And this time being your fifth occurrence each, the severity was ramping up quickly, so the only logical conclusion is that you both like getting spanked … quite a bit, I imagine!” Their faces could not get any more somber as they both just stared at the floor directly in front of them afraid to look her in the eye.

“The proof I needed was in your grades online.” They both looked up in surprise. “Yes, all parents give me access to check your grades if I need to. I’ve done it from time to time, but my students have taken the honor system seriously and I haven’t needed to … and I never imagined I’d need to with you two, but I did. Both last time and this there are no bad grades in your transcript warranting punishment.” Sara and Tim looked at each other with the same guilt-ridden faces as one part of the puzzle was revealed.

“’But why you two?’ I asked myself, so I went to look at the security recordings.” She paused to enjoy the even more shocked look on their faces having just found out they’d been recorded, but when? Surely not during their punishment, so the waiting room? “Yes, I have cameras in the waiting room. You don’t think I’d have a door to the outside unlocked all day without some measure of security?” They didn’t imagine their shame could get any worse, but it was about to.

“The first time apparently your curiosity got the better of you rather quickly, didn’t it Sara?” She continued, not expecting an answer. “You moved near the door to hear Tim’s spanking and quite enjoyed it based on your body language, though that time you didn’t do much about it. You moved quickly away from the door when Tim was on his way out, but him thrusting his hand into his pants was quite a shock, wasn’t it” Judy enjoyed seeing their reactions to this revelation, not even wanting to look at each other now, but there was more to come.

“The next time was even more enlightening as Sara went first and Tim practically had his ear on the door, not wanting to miss a single word or sound. You also moved away when the door opened, but I imagined that was to avoid being seen by me? Hm?” She paused again for effect. “But when Sara came out, you hugged like new young lovers, sharing briefly the excitement you felt from Sara’s spanking.” Lovers? They didn’t think of themselves as being in love, or did they?

“When it was Tim’s turn Sara won the award for best performance! We weren’t even halfway through with his spanking before you had your hand in your panties!” Sara had told Tim about that, but knowing Miss Judy now knew as well ratcheted her embarrassment up several notches. “… and your hand was quite … active? … stuffed between your legs, wasn’t it? And still that wasn’t enough! You shoved your hand down Tim’s pants when he came out! To say I’m surprised and disappointed with both of you is a major understatement.”

Finished with her accusations, she just sat there on her desk taking in the extraordinary embarrassment she’d just inflicted, far worse than any spanking punishment she’d ever given. Sara visibly shrunk down in her chair as the enormity of the whole situation hit her and Tim didn’t know where to look, his eyes dancing all over the room, anywhere but at Sara or Miss Judy. The pause extended, they both felt it was time for them to say something.

“We’re so sorry, Miss Judy,” they said almost in unison and then they both tried talking at the same time until Judy stopped them.

“I’d like to hear what you have to say about all this, but one at a time.” Sara, feeling responsible for getting Tim started on all this, spoke first.

“I’m very sorry, Miss Judy,” she repeated. "You’re right on all counts. We both do love getting spanked to a degree that even we don’t understand. We just know we love having you punish us. Getting scolded for our bad grades, having to bare our bottoms and lay across your knee and especially the feeling of your hand spanking our bare cheeks!” Sara confessed to getting carried away as she got further into it. Judy had wondered, and the thought occurred to her now again, why didn’t they just spank each other? It was very curious, but perhaps she’d change that before they were done today.

“But I’m responsible, Miss Judy, not Tim,” she said and continued talking over Tim’s protests. “I was the one who sought Tim after witnessing his punishment that first time. I was the one who, having just realized I like it too, encouraged him to talk about it and share our most secret thoughts about it. So, it’s my fault we’re here right now. If I hadn’t gotten us talking about how much we liked it, we never would have been dishonest with you. I’m terribly sorry.”

“No! I’m responsible, not Sara,” Tim started. “I’m the one who came up with the idea of lying about our grades in order to get you to spank us. It was my scheme and therefore my fault.”

“How noble of each of you to try and take the blame for the other. That’s the kind of behavior I expect from my two favorite students. There’s no question you both have a share of responsibility, so you will both share the same fate.” She paused for effect again noting with compassion this time, the contrite look on their faces.

“The way I see it, I have two choices in dealing with you. I can kick you out of the program and write to your parents explaining enough detail to support my action. There’s nothing in our contract that prohibits a student from getting an unearned punishment, but I imagine there’s enough suggestion of the need for honesty to warrant your expulsion.” Pausing again to gauge their reaction she guessed correctly that they considered that to be the worst outcome for them both.

“Personally, I don’t like that option,” she said to relieved looks on both their faces suggesting she was right about what they’d prefer. “The other option is for you to be punished again, rather severely … I promise you won’t enjoy it … and continue the program with an accelerated schedule making sure the punishments are harsh enough that you won’t voluntarily want to experience them, which will continue as long as you remain at this school. What do you think?” Sara spoke first, certain that she spoke for Tim as well.

“I think we’ll take the punishment now, Miss Judy, but can you tell us what that would entail before we decide?” she asked genuinely concerned whether they could endure it, dismissing the idea entirely that they’d enjoy it .

“Fair enough, although it certainly won’t be as structured as the punishment schedule. We will start with very long, and very hard spankings completely naked and across my knee. How many spanks will be entirely up to my whims, but I can guarantee it will be longer than any you’ve gotten so far.”

“I think that’s …” Tim started but was interrupted.

“That’s not all, Tim. After the spanking you will bend over for fifty swats of the paddle, a pleasure neither of you have experienced yet,” she said with sarcasm dripping from the word ‘pleasure’ to ensure they knew they’d get no pleasure from it. You will be spanked and paddled right now, together, side by side, naked and you will not enjoy it.” She let that sink in a bit before proceeding.

“Even then I don’t think we’ll be finished. I haven’t decided yet what else you two deserve, but the paddling will be the worst of it and what follows will just be … reinforcement. Oh, and your parents will know nothing about it.” Actually, she had something of a plan for after the paddling, but she wasn’t going to share that with them in advance.

“I know I … and I think Sara too, would prefer the punishment today rather than being expelled and having to face our parents with something they will never understand.”

“I agree, Miss Judy,” Sara added.

“Very well. I have created an addendum to your contracts that spells out what’s to happen today, and in the future, that I need you to sign. They’re on the desk, pens available, after which you will take off all your clothes and the punishment will begin.”

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

Getting up from their chairs, they walked slowly to the desk, signed the documents, and then looked at each other with ‘here we go’ on their faces, very worried about how they’d fare with this extreme punishment. As they started to strip off their clothes and enjoyed watching each other, they knew that would likely be the last enjoyable thing they’d do today. Both naked now, they turned to Miss Judy fully aware that neither of them was feeling any of the usual stimulation a spanking usually produced, and told her they were ready.

“Okay, we’re going to do this a little different as well,” Judy said as Tim and Sara noticed the two chairs they’d been sitting in were now set about two feet apart facing each other, with Judy sitting in one of them. “Tim, you sit in that chair, Sara over my knee!” They quickly took their places although not without worried looks. “You’re going to have a close-up view of Sara’s bottom being spanked. You’re going to hear the sound of spanking better than you had through the door and see the grimace on her face and her cries as she feels the pain!” and without a moment’s hesitation it began.

“Ow! Oww! Oh my … OWW!” she cried as the painful smacks rained down in no discernable pattern all over her cute, little butt. She continued crying out and yelping as she felt the sudden hard attack on her bottom, with no warm tingling between her legs to offset the agony. Miss Judy spanked only slightly harder than she did at the end of a typical spanking, so no warm-up; just consistently hard spanking ensuring a painful result from the outset.

Tim watched with fear and fascination as Sara’s bottom was beaten into submission. He felt so bad for his girlfriend who only now did he realize he truly loved. He wished Miss Judy had accepted his confession of responsibility for the whole affair and though he knew Sara would watch him getting spanked with equal horror, at least her bottom would be spared.

Miss Judy wasn’t counting as she would normally, just kept walloping Sara’s bottom with the usual pleasure she felt having her cute butt in her hands, until she felt it was the right color to stop.

“Alright you two, switch places!” she said, and as she watched Sara rubbing the tender flesh and Tim’s sad face for having gotten Sara into this. “I’m not done with you yet, little girl. I just want you to see the pain on his face for a while!” Tim was still trying to get into proper position when the first painful whacks surprised him, nearly toppling him from his perch on her knee as she made sure he knew there was no warm-up for him either, in fact, she was spanking him a bit harder than Sara as planned.

Sara’s tears may have started towards the end of her ordeal, but they were flowing freely now as she watched Tim take what had to be a much harder beating than she’d received, her crying an indication of the regret she felt for starting him down this path, the pain she felt second to the empathy for Tim.

As before Miss Judy didn’t count but went on longer and harder with Tim, her chauvinistic view that a man could take more than a woman and besides, she liked the feel and reaction of Tim’s firm bottom to her ruthless spanking.

When she was finally finished with Tim and they were all standing again, Judy moved the chairs into a different position offset from each other with the backs almost lined up.

“Tim, kneel on this chair, bent over the back of the chair, and keep your hands on the back edge of the seat. Sara, you do the same on your chair.” As they took their positions, they realized they had a very close-up view, just inches away, of the other’s bottom and the intent was clear as Judy resumed spanking Sara’s already warm bottom.

Tim could see, hear, and almost feel each hard smack, and even see Sara’s bottom recoil as the harder and faster spanking progressed. He could only imagine the look on her face as this visibly painful spanking continued. When she switched to spanking Tim, Sara was deeply affected at this intimate view of the pain he was feeling, her bottom twitching as well with each hard spank, as she called out ruefully, “Oh Tim!”

Touched briefly by her sympathetic cry, Judy switched again spanking her even harder. “I’m sorry, Sara!” he cried as she absorbed this hardest spanking of all.

“Oww! Please!? I’m sorry, Miss Judy!” he cried when she’d switched back to him. Back and forth she switched, giving each time anywhere from twenty-five to fifty of the hardest she could muster as they mutually witnessed the fury and the damage inflicted on the other’s deeply red bottoms.

By the time she’d finished with them in this position they knew without having to count that they’d both received more than ever before, and the pain level was exorbitantly higher than the count would suggest.

To them, it seemed as if Miss Judy was just randomly jumping between positions and targets, but in truth, she had a definite plan the objective of which was only minimally that of punishment. Her primary objective was her own pleasure, so restricted and limited by that damn schedule she had to follow. She’d often tried to figure out some way that she could ditch the rules and just have her own prurient fun in her role as disciplinarian and her two naughty children had finally provided that opportunity.

It wasn’t a selfish desire though and she didn’t delight in other’s pain, rather she wanted them to enjoy it as well and though Tim and Sara couldn’t yet see that, her hope was that they would both climax spectacularly from today’s events as well as see a bright future of regular and thoroughly enjoyable spankings.

Although the punishment portion of today’s session wasn’t over, her next series was designed to give them some respite and maybe even get their horny juices flowing again. Placing the chairs still offset as before, but further apart, her aim was to allow them to see each other’s faces as well as the powerful hand swinging in a wide arc to impact with their very tender cheeks.

Kneeling in the same position, Tim watched Sara get spanked yet again, but thought it was more playful and at a slower, but still steady pace. As the realization of this change set in, Sara started feeling that desire building in her crotch, her pussy dampening as well and she questioned her reaction thinking, ‘What kind of person enjoys such intense pain?’ and tried unsuccessfully not to show the thrill she felt. Her self-control worn down by the painful ordeal, her body ignored her mind as she moaned and pushed her bottom up, inviting Miss Judy’s punishment with no one more surprised than Tim.

Getting exactly the reaction she was hoping for, Judy continued having to fight off a desire to touch every inch of her saucy little body to intensify a mild orgasm; that would come later.

When she started on Tim in the same way, his arousal was immediately enhanced by Sara’s beautiful face, still showing the pleasure she was still feeling. His own crotch beginning to react to this surprising change in attack, he stared at Sara, who looking back with a knowing smile that said, ‘It feels good, doesn’t it?’ In his case his arousal was harder to hide, in fact, impossible as his previously flaccid cock started to lengthen.

Judy openly smiled at the obvious result of her more sensual spanking, though neither her bad boy nor girl saw it as they were too focused on each other’s facial reaction. Wanting this savory enjoyment to continue a bit longer, she switched back to spanking Sara and then Tim, increasing the desirous reaction in their genitals, nowhere near climax yet as the truly painful part of their punishment was still to come.

Not wanting Miss Judy to see the pleasure in their faces they tried their best to hide it when she stopped and instructed them to stand, both hoping they were somehow past the pain today, but Judy had planned otherwise. It was time for the paddle, intentionally the most painful part of today’s punishment, which like the intense spankings before, would set them up perfectly for the fun part afterwards.

Not rising from their position in the chairs, they both watched with a mixture of fear and anticipation as Miss Judy walked behind the desk, opened a drawer, and pulled out a long, wooden paddle with several holes drilled in its face. Judy relished the stunned look on their faces as first they looked at the menacing paddle, and then at each other with fear only painted on their faces now.

“You can stand up now,” she instructed watching them move so slowly as if to delay the inevitable. “I want you at each end of the desk, bent over with your body flat on the desktop.” They moved to the desk and positioned themselves as instructed all the while seeing Miss Judy tapping the paddle against her palm threateningly. “Good, now hold each other’s hands,” she said hoping this would provide yet another connection between them to feel each other’s pain.

“Okay, you are going to be paddled and I promise you the pain will be considerably more intense than any you’ve felt so far.” Sara and Tim could see the fear building in each other’s eyes as they held hands, hoping to comfort each other with this touch. “As promised you will get fifty swats, twenty and then thirty at a time before I switch targets.

“You are to remain in this position, flat on the desktop and holding hands. If you try to raise up, let go, try to rub the burning pain away, or change position in any other way, you will both get five extra swats. I fully expect that to happen at least once, but hopefully … for your sake … only once. Perhaps you can help each other resist by holding each other’s hands tightly. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss Judy,” they both said, their position and subservience providing another small flood in Judy’s panties.

“Ready?” she said standing behind Tim with the paddle raised, not really caring whether they were ready or not, but enjoying the attempt to steel themselves for the coming pain.

Less than a second after their affirmative reply, Sara watched as the paddle swung down and impacted both of Tim’s already sore cheeks with a resounding ‘smack’ and a wide-eyed gasp from Tim. Before that swat had even sunk in the second came with even more ferocity and Tim squeezed Sara’s hands tightly. The paddling continued more painfully than Tim could have imagined, the only solace being that he was almost halfway there with the twentieth stroke.

Walking around the table, Judy had a resolute look on her face knowing that Tim had reacted more strongly than she had expected, and Sara was likely to be worse, but she couldn’t back out now.

Tim looked at Sara with a pained look, not only because he was hurting but also knew what she was about to feel, and with a look of impending doom watched as the paddle descended on Sara’s undeserving bottom. “Owww!” she screamed as Tim’s face screwed up in empathetic pain, only to be repeated with each swat, making it to around fifteen before she screamed and raised her body up, losing one hand from Tim’s grip, trying to reach her tortured bottom.

‘I’m sorry,’ Sara mouthed to Tim not needing Miss Judy to tell them their painful ordeal had just been extended by five. Resolved to hold each other in place better, they interlocked their fingers for a stronger grip which held for the remainder of the pain-filled paddling.

To each end of the desk, Judy walked delivering the harsh punishment she’d promised and beyond red bottoms turning an even deeper shade of red, purplish bruises starting to appear after the first twenty. Worried that this may have gone too far, she let up on the force of her swats, though still there was quite of bit of crying and squirming as the paddle continued its destruction of two cute, little bottoms through the final thirty-five that included the five ‘extras’ they’d earned.

“You can stand up now,” Miss Judy said with more than a little compassion. Standing in front of the desk now, with Judy seated, they rubbed their own and each other’s flaming hot cheeks. They apprehensively remembered that she’d said the paddling wouldn’t be the end of their punishment and couldn’t imagine anything worse than they’d already withstood.

“You’ve both taken your punishment admirably as I fully recognize how harsh it was.”

“Thank you for spanking us, Miss Judy,” they said according to protocol although Judy wasn’t expecting it.

“Is it safe to say that neither of you will be reporting false grades to get spanked again?

“Yes, Miss Judy,” they replied together.

“Good. Now, I told you the paddling wouldn’t be the end of today’s punishment,” she said to their wincing faces, having held out scant hope that perhaps she’d forgotten. “… but what remains will be nowhere near as severe,” she said seeing a small amount of relief in their faces.

“It seems to me that we’ve dealt with your dishonesty, so you are both forgiven for your egregious mistake and your parents will know nothing of these events.” This brought a more visible sign of relief as that was the second of the two major concerns regarding their misbehavior, the first having been almost forgotten as they stood there with their bruised bottoms still very much in mind.

“So, regaining your position as my two favorite students we still have the issue of your mutual desire to be spanked,” she said to the surprise of both Tim and Sara. “As painful as today’s punishment has been I’m sure you will both want to be spanked again. Am I right?”

“Yes, Miss Judy,” they admitted after exchanging sheepish looks at each other.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments