Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Amazing Reward - Part 5

"Sara and Tim get much more than expected from their reward"

27
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"In addition to spanking each other and amazing reward spankings, Tim and Sara unexpectedly got quite a bit more!"

Judy’s maternal feelings generated by the mutual hug from her ‘kids’; as she now thought of them, did nothing to dull the extraordinary need in her piggish pussy. The fact that she’d fucked herself with her largest dildo just before Sara and Tim showed up did nothing to diminish the even greater hunger she had now. Despite having showered just before their arrival her tight, cotton panties were soaking up her juice even before Sara entered the room and now, they were wringing wet.

She didn’t bother removing anything but the sponge that was her panties before she threw herself on the bed and plunged all four fingers into her swollen, gaping pussy and pumped her fuck hole like a brutish man exerting his dominance over her. In less than a minute her body was convulsing in the rapture of the best orgasm she could remember, screaming out unintelligible words and annihilating any sense of decorum.

Not even waiting to calm down and still shaking, she went to the box of toys she kept in the closet, rather than the familiar ones in her nightstand, and indiscriminately scooped out as many as she could hold and threw them on the bed. Pulling her clothes off quickly without benefit of fully opening any closure, she went to the nightstand drawer anyway for the bottle of lube and stood it on top, scanning her toys for something in particular, her largest butt plug thankfully among the strewn toys.

Still clenching as she pushed the largest part of the plug past her sphincter, she almost came again, as it popped into place, secured in her naughty bottom. That wonderful feeling of fullness had her wanting something she only permitted herself occasionally. Going back into her study, she quickly retrieved the round leather paddle she used on students for whom she’d felt some compassion, but it wasn’t compassion that drove her to flinging herself over the end of the bed to reach back and thrash herself with well over a hundred strokes so hard, her arm and especially her elbow ached with the unnatural exercise, yet it was never hard enough.

She promised herself another paddling later, but now her cunt was begging for more attention and grabbing the largest dildo she could, plunged it into her eager pussy. Holding it against the bed’s surface she bounced on the fake phallus, fucking it rather than the other way round. She could feel the climax building slowly, but loved the extended pleasure that afforded as she pounded the poor toy into the bed before screaming, “Oh fuck!” and fell on the bed, the toy still deep in her convulsing cunt while the rapture took over all involuntary body movement.

This went on for close to two hours before every toy on the bed had been pressed into service at least once, between repeated hard-as-I-can spankings each time wishing there was someone else’s strong hand beating her beyond her ability to take it.

When she could not possibly take anymore, she threw all the toys off the bed and laid down to sleep with the thought, ‘Those two are gonna kill me!’ forefront in her mind along with mixed feelings of desire and frustration.

The next day, she woke slowly to a strange voice that gradually became familiar. Tim and Sara had returned to thank her again after their own rapturous evening, using the intercom in the waiting room without even thinking that on a Saturday at noon, she wouldn’t be up yet.

Judy put on some lounging clothes and a silky robe before going into the study and buzzed the door from the waiting room open, standing at the end of the desk as the two walked in holding hands. ‘They really do make a cute couple’ she thought but ‘what the fuck are they doing here on a Saturday morning?’ came next.

“Ohh! We’re sorry, Miss Judy! Did we wake you?” Sara said, having never seen her in anything but the authoritarian clothes she wore to punish them.

“We should leave, Sara!” Tim said, letting go of Sara’s hand and turning around.

“No … it’s okay,” Judy said with enough sincerity to convince them to stay and wishing this were the Saturday they’d be getting their first reward spanking.

The two chairs from yesterday evening were still in front of the desk and kids couldn’t resist sitting in them, jolting their memory back to watching each other get spanked up close. Judy smiled at their guilty faces knowing they were reliving their ordeal. Moving around to her chair, she sat down being only marginally aware of the lasting pain she’d inflicted upon herself, wincing, and jerking slightly as her bottom contacted the chair.

“So, what can I do for you this morning … um, today,” she corrected. “Surely you’re not here for your reward spanking?!”

“Um … no, we uh,” Sara stammered having noticed Miss Judy’s reaction to sitting down and recognized the reaction from personal experience.

“We wanted to thank you again for last night,” Tim said taking over for Sara.

“Yes! Yes, we’re still very sorry for misleading you … lying to you, really and we’re ever so appreciative of the extra chance you gave us! … even if it did come with a really harsh spanking that,” she paused for effect and touched her bottom suggestively, “that we’re still feeling this morning.” Sara vaguely hoped that statement might prompt a confession from Miss Judy, but it wasn’t coming.

“So, I guess you haven’t spanked each other yet?” she asked, forgetting the intrusion of their visit as she so enjoyed even just talking to her naughty, little kids.

“No, not yet,” Sara started. “But we did have a wonderful night together! We did … everything, you know?” she said shyly unable to say specifically what they’d done, but the message was clear that they were no longer virgins.

“We’re gonna do it tonight, you know, the spanking? Sara’s gonna spank me,” he said with the cutest expectant smile, “and she’s gonna get it tomorrow during the day … before her roommate gets back.”

The conversation stalled, there not having much else to say, so they thanked Miss Judy again and left, leaving her feeling randy again and still sitting at her desk knew just how to get it started, and having not put any panties on, felt the fluid running down her leg.

She looked in her drawer at the other paddles she had there, but decided she wanted the leather one again and retrieving it from her bedroom, quickly returned to her desk, stripped from the waist down and bent over the desk while pulling the robe up. Reaching back with the paddle in her right hand and with renewed strength from having slept, gave herself an even longer and harder paddling than last night, grunting and groaning from the self-inflicted pain, but not scolding herself as she had done later the night before.

Tim and Sara had stopped in the waiting room excitedly talking about what they’d seen when Miss Judy sat down. They were almost certain that she had gotten spanked as well last night, but by whom? Realizing they knew nothing about her private life, the question was pointless, so their excited talk turned to the speculation that spanking them as she had and openly admitting that she enjoyed it quite a bit had caused her to solicit a spanking for herself from somebody.

They were about to leave when they heard the unmistakable sound of a paddling coming from Miss Judy’s office concluding that she was getting spanked! Again! They could hear her wordless, but vocal reaction to the swats with an occasional ‘Ow’ or ‘Oh god’ after a particularly loud swat.

But they didn’t hear anyone else! Surely if someone were spanking her, they’d be reacting in some way to her audible cries of pain, and probably pleasure. ‘Was she spanking herself?’, one of them finally threw out as an off-the-wall suggestion. They wanted so badly to peek inside the door, but they knew if they were caught it would likely mean a spanking, they wouldn’t survive. Finally giving in to propriety, they left, giving her back her privacy.

All the way back to Sara’s room Tim was Googling ‘spanking yourself’ and then ‘self spanking’ once he realized that’s what they called it. There was even an entry on Wikipedia for it! Back in Sara’s room they did more internet research on the subject and concluded that Miss Judy was probably spanking, or more accurately paddling herself.

They loved Miss Judy so much that they felt bad for her, wishing there were something they could do, but not having any real proof, they just put the thoughts aside.

Meanwhile, having beaten her bottom into submission, Judy was back on her bed stuffing every toy from her closet she hadn’t used last night into her hungry pussy while her stinging bottom reminded her of the spanking, she gave her ‘kids’ last night and anticipating the one to come a week from now. She was heading for the biggest climax yet, when the image of her bending naked over her desk while Sara and Tim stood behind spanking her formed for a split second. “Ohmigod!” she screamed and came almost violently, shaking uncontrollably while still kneeling over the current toy-du-jour and her pussy squirting copious amounts of clear fluid in several bursts, drenching the bed.

Trying to remember the last time she’d come so explosively that she squirted, she collapsed on the bed, lying there much longer than she realized before she was able to get up and clean, first herself and then the room and bed. While she couldn’t conjure up that intoxicating image again, just the thought of the act had her on edge the entire day.

 

That evening, Tim and Sara had their first spanking together. Being their first it was exciting solely for that reason, but not very remarkable otherwise as their performance was somewhat wooden, not able to loosen up enough to role-play convincingly.

They’d gone to the common room as though that was the living room of their home and fabricated some silly offense for which Tim would have his pants pulled down and taken over Sara’s knee for a ‘good, hard spanking’. Her dorm room was his bedroom that his ‘mommy’ would take him to for his punishment. Finally, in the privacy of her room, she resumed scolding her naughty boy and went immediately to sit on the bed, telling him to come stand in front of her.

“You’re a very naughty boy, Timmy and naughty boys need to get spanked on their bare bottoms!” she said as she pulled his pants down with no thought about making that exciting in itself and pulled him down over her knee.

His bottom still quite raw from yesterday’s spanking, it had to be a limited amount of playful spanking rather than anything really painful. Unimaginative though it was, they still enjoyed just the idea that they would now be spanking each other. Sara stopped abruptly, declared him properly spanked and they fell on the bed in each other’s arms stripping each other of what remained of their clothing and engaged in their own brand of sex, very stimulating to them both as it now included ‘intercourse’ … not fucking.

Sara’s spanking the following day was a little better, but not much. Talking about both experiences afterwards, they concluded they’d get better at it, but they had a long way to go to match the emotions they felt when spanked by Miss Judy. Without any plan to spank each other in the near future, instead they spoke excitedly about the Saturday reward spanking they would get, lamenting that they had to wait almost a whole week before they’d have that pleasure.

Saturday finally arrived and their excitement reached new peaks as they thought about a spanking that they’d ask for and Miss Judy would give them. They’d both gotten exceptionally good grades during that week and couldn’t wait to show her and find out how they’d be spanked as their reward.

They arrived early as they couldn’t sit around the dorms any longer just waiting, feeling that at least in the waiting room the anticipation would enhance their excitement. More than a half hour early Sara eventually ended up on Tim’s lap with his hand between her legs because she wanted him to feel how wet she was. The bulge in Tim’s slacks made his arousal obvious, but she wanted him to know how excited she was as well.

He checked his watch, almost twenty minutes to go. Moving Sara to a chair he knelt before her, slipped his hand up her skirt and pulled her panties off as she gasped at his surprising initiative. Wasting no time, his face was in her crotch licking inexpertly away. He’d definitely gotten better at it, but as Sara was similarly inexperienced, she had no idea how much better a good pussy licking could be. Nevertheless, she moaned here and there when by luck he’d done something really stimulating.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Sara had just warned him that they had less than ten minutes till their appointment when the door opened, and Miss Judy stepped out with a surprised smile when she saw his head up her skirt. Sara saw her at once, but Tim was unaware.

“Tim!” she gasped and tried to push him away unsuccessfully.

“Well now,” Miss Judy said, and Tim froze. “Had I caught any other students doing this,” she started while Tim sat back looking sheepishly at her, “they’d be in for quite a bit of extra punishment! … but since you two are here expecting your reward spankings, there’s not much point in that, is there?”

“Um … no, Miss Judy,” they said together. “Are we still going to get our reward?” Sara asked as she stood up, straightening her skirt, her panties still lying on the chair.

“Of course, you will!” she said to happily surprised faces and her own desires making it impossible to deny them. “And maybe we’ll use these sessions to teach you both something as well, hm?” she added having seen Tim’s rather wild approach to licking Sara.

She invited them in and immediately went to her computer with them to check their grades for the week. As expected, they were all A’s, Sara having gotten a couple of A+’s.

“Very good … both of you,” she praised, “and Sara gets an extra hundred for those A+’s if she wants it?” They were both beaming more because of the spankings they were gonna get rather than pride in good work. “So … how would my naughty kids like to get spanked today?” she asked.

The question surprised them as they hadn’t thought that the reward included them being able to decide how they’d be spanked. They just assumed Miss Judy would decide that and maybe with some phony scolding, punish them as though it was for bad grades, and as a result they hadn’t given it any thought whatsoever.

“Oh! We didn’t know we’d be able to decide that,” Sara said first.

“Yeah, we just thought you’d act like we’d gotten a bad grade and give us the same kind of spanking you usually do, except maybe … longer? … or harder?” Tim added.

“Okay, that’s fine for this week, but for next week, I want you both to devise your own spanking routine, okay?” she asked and got less than enthusiastic nods from them both. “For this week, should we repeat our last session? … maybe not quite as hard? I rather liked it,” she finished not knowing they had some idea just how much she had liked it.

“Oh yes!” Sara replied now with enthusiasm, “I liked watching and being watched while we got spanked! I know Tim did too … even when it was really hurting, right Tim?” Tim’s smile was enough response to know he agreed. “And we’d be naked again?” Sara asked hopefully.

“Oh yes! In fact, you may as well get undressed now,” she said smiling at the contrast to last week when they took their clothes off reluctantly, embarrassed even, while now they couldn’t strip them off quickly enough. Getting the second chair from the corner of the room she placed them facing each other again.

They decided Tim would go first this time and he eagerly placed himself over Judy’s knee, while Sara sat in the other chair almost squirming with anticipation. When Tim’s spanking began, they were both aware that it was not nearly as hard as she’d usually spank them, let alone as hard as last week.

“You’ve never had a warmup spanking,” Judy explained seeing their confusion. “A punishment spanking is supposed to hurt from the outset, but a fun spanking should include a suitably long warmup … slower, gentler spanking that prepares your bottom for real swats to come, making longer and harder spanking more pleasurable, and easier to endure.”

Judy hadn’t fully realized this opportunity to mold her two kids into exactly what she’d like them to become, although she fully expected to get as much enjoyment from spanking their cute, little butts as she could. These thoughts formed more clearly as she continued spanking Tim absentmindedly, but gradually harder and faster, which he was obviously enjoying given his aural reaction.

“Miss Judy!” he cried out ecstatically, bringing her back into the moment, with Tim writhing in her lap and Sara pressing her legs together and faintly squirming as she shared his erotic pleasure almost cumming in the process. They switched places with a similar reaction from them both.

“Oh Tim! Doesn’t it feel good!?” Sara said between almost continuous moaning and squirming, the friction of her body against Judy’s bare thighs exciting them both. Knowing she didn’t have to hide her pleasure allowed the harder spanks a direct connection to her steamed-up pussy.

The afternoon progressed as the prior week had insofar as sequence was concerned but everyone was breathing heavily when it was time for the paddle, having only just realized how good a spanking could feel when done for pleasure rather than punishment.

To their utter surprise and delight, while kneeling on the chairs with their faces inches apart, Miss Judy had used the fingers of her free hand to make them both cum while being spanked as hard as last time and being watched by the other only added to the pleasure they both felt. Sara almost came on her own when she saw Tim spurt on the chair’s seat and screamed during her own climax brought on by Judy’s expert fingers in her slit.

Judy took a minute to compose herself having drenched her own panties in unison with Sara’s climax, a reaction to again getting her hands on Sara’s adorable little pussy.

“I think we’ll do the paddling a little differently,” Miss Judy said as she went to the drawer to retrieve the paddle, but instead of the long wood paddle, she pulled out the round leather paddle she’d used on herself so effectively last week.

“This paddle,” she said, holding it up for them to see, “won’t hurt as much initially, but used right the sting will build to an amazing crescendo, which with a little extra help will hopefully result in another climax for you both as well!”

Sara and Tim looked at each other with a level of excitement neither had seen in the other before. They were awestruck by the difference a pleasurable spanking made and even though by this time they’d both received nearly as many spanks as last week, they felt like they could take, and wanted so much more. Had Miss Judy told them she would be spanking them all night they would have grateful submitted.

“No, we’re gonna do that differently as well,” Judy said as Tim and Sara went to opposite ends of the desk as before. “Come around to the front. Good. Now, Tim, I want you sitting on the floor facing us,” she said getting a confused look from them both as Tim did what he thought she’d told him to do. “Yes, that’s right. Now, Sara, stand right in front of Tim and bend over with your palms on the desk. Spread your legs … a little more. Good! Sara, you are going to get paddled, and Tim, you are going to have a very different view this time.”

On the word ‘time’ the paddle smacked Sara’s left cheek, hard enough to draw a gasp and straightening of her body. Ordered back into position, she got the next swat on the right with a similar response and the paddling continued while Sara took it with increasing arousal, though she recognized the sound of the swat as the same as they’d heard coming from Miss Judy’s study that day last week.

Meanwhile, Tim was hard as a steel pole as he watched Sara squirming in delight above him, even seeing her juice running down her leg. He rose wanting so bad to stuff his face between her thighs and lick her gyrating pussy while the paddling continued, and Judy noticed.

“Go ahead, Tim!” she said, getting a surprised look. “Yeah! Lick her wet pussy!” and needing no further encouragement, he lifted his body with his hands on the floor and put his tongue in Sara’s seething slit.

“OH MY GOD!” Sara screamed at this additional stimulus, jerking her crotch into his face with each smack of the paddle. Incoherent words, gasping and moaning were all she was capable of now.

“Slower, Tim,” Judy instructed, “Just slide your tongue slowly up and down her slit. Good!”

Sara could not have imagined the feeling of the wave that crashed over her while Judy smacked her sore bottom with the paddle and Tim licked and kissed her pussy leaving her body jerking and her legs trembling as she savored the extraordinary orgasm that far exceeded anything she’d experienced before.

“Come here, Tim,” Judy ordered while still lightly smacking Sara during her climax. “Here! You paddle her! Yes, you. You’ll be able to tell how hard.”

Tim slapped the paddle against her flaming red bottom lazily while Judy took his place underneath. Sara had no idea what was coming, panting loudly as Judy’s expert tongue went to work on her swollen pussy. Reacting to her enticing squirming, Tim started spanking harder and faster, the paddle becoming a blur while Sara’s panting ‘Oh-oh-oh-oh-ohh-ohhh’ built to an incredible level in response to Judy’s sucking and flicking her clit, the paddle like an electric shock on top of it, until Sara came again with one long guttural groan before she collapsed on the desktop.

“Ohhh Miss Judy!” she cried, her breathing still erratic and still unable to stand. Tim stroked her back and her sore bottom, Sara jerking again at the delicious pain. “That was …” she started but couldn’t finish completely at a loss for words to describe what just happened to her.

Judy stood up and Tim sat on the desk next to Sara, stroking her hair gently. “Oh, Tim,” she said simply as she put her arms around his waist and laid her head in his lap while she recovered, hearing but not comprehending as Miss Judy gave Tim some additional instruction, he would use the next time he licked his beautiful Sara’s pussy.

Finally able to stand, she hugged Miss Judy affectionately and then Tim. Judy would have stopped there, not believing anything further could come close to what they’d all just shared feeling her panties squishing around her starving cunt that begged for attention, but Sara wasn’t going to have Tim denied, saying ‘Your turn’ in his ear just loud enough for Judy to hear.

“Okay, Tim … bend over the desk like Sara did. Sara, you just sit and watch, okay,” she suggested and initially, Sara did pull up one of the chairs to watch Tim get paddled.

Realizing she wasn’t being fair to Tim; Judy gave him a paddling he couldn’t have imagined. Random swats mixed with various patterns and just enough pain to both hurt and feel good at the same time while maintaining his erection. In her current state, Judy didn’t think Sara could do what Tim had done underneath her, and took his hard cock in hand, stroking in rhythm to the paddling.

It was Tim’s turn to gasp, groan and cry out, responding to random extra hard swats intended to get his mind off his cock and on his tortured bottom. Sara watched in fascination and having regained her faculties decided to get in on the act, crouching underneath Tim and taking him in her mouth when Judy let go. She licked and sucked the red glans only having to be careful as Tim’s thrusting reaction to the paddling threatened to shove it down her throat.

With her hands on his shaft, she’d sporadically lick the tip, unable to do more because of Tim’s erratic movements. Tim was close and realizing his spasms kept Sara from properly licking him, he found a position he felt he could hold while still feeling the paddle smacking him in a steady pattern.

“There! Sara, please?” he cried as he held as still as he could, crying “Oh, Sara!” when she could finally keep him in her mouth. Judy let up on the intensity but not the pace, giving Sara a chance, but ramped up the force quickly when he was near the edge. The amped-up pain combined with Sara’s tongue brought him to an unbelievable climax, warning Sara just in time for her to get out of the way of his ejaculation that splashed against the front of the desk, while he grunted in time to his hips thrusting forward involuntarily.

Tim calmed faster than Sara given a single climax compared to her two, especially considering Miss Judy’s ‘input’ at the end. Declaring the program, a phenomenal success, the three hugged lovingly, though Judy couldn’t resist pinching their sore bottoms to remind them of the delicious pain they still felt, while all looked forward to doing it all again in a week.

Sara and Tim made love that night with a dramatic improvement in their technique from some of the specific lessons that day, but also because it had been such an exceptional experience, they poured their love into one another like never before.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments