Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Competition winners

Our competitions are designed to give writers a platform to share their erotic fiction with the world and to celebrate the art of storytelling. We have received countless submissions over the years, each one showcasing the unique voice and style of its author.

In this section, you will find a curated selection of our past competition winners. These writers have been chosen for their exceptional writing skills, captivating storytelling, and ability to bring their readers' fantasies to life. From steamy romance to taboo fetishes, these stories explore a wide range of adult themes and will leave you breathless with anticipation.

We are proud to have provided a platform for these talented writers to share their work with the world, and we hope that you will enjoy reading their stories as much as we did. So why not take a look at our previous winners' section and discover some of the most exciting and innovative adult fiction being written today? Who knows, you might even find your new favorite author!

A Rose For Celia

A sin of the past compromises Celia's dream date.

Roses are red But fade when they’re plucked. Asses are heart-shaped And this girl’s is… It was the Valentine Celia hadn’t dared dream would happen. As she wrapped herself in red and applied crimson lip gloss, she recalled his welcome in Java Moment only t...

Exes And Ohs

Small town living has its drawbacks for Sadie’s promiscuous nature

I gaze across the restaurant table at him and know I should be a good girl. Should behave. But every fibre of me craves to crawl up, sweep away the candles, wine glasses and luxurious napkins, grab his tie and kiss him. I ache to straddle his lap, free hi...

I’d always hated Valentine’s Day. VD is a fitting abbreviation. It’s a disease created by big business to make money off of love. Legal prostitution, baby, so suck it. Maisie was fond of telling me it’s because I’m single and bitter about it. Maisie was r...

Choices: Between A Cock And A Hard Place

Is this Nina's last shot at happiness? Or the start of her downward spiral?

Shooting a man ain't like in the movies. Sure, the mechanical part's a cinch: cock, point, bang, done. But they don't show the emotional cost of taking a life. The endless replays. The blast. The recoil jolting me from wrist to shoulder. The way Brennan r...

Amnesia

You can't unring a bell.

Thick cock slapped against her lax, sweat-soaked face. Kat knelt on the gritty concrete, pebbles and bits of glass biting at her knees as she slipped the angry head of his shaft between her lips, teasing the underside with her warm wet tongue, giving the...

Run Fairy Run (A Midsummer Night's Mare)

Annette's darkest erotic dreams turn scarily real.

Over hill, over dale, Through bush, through briar, Over park, over pale, Through flood, through fire… …Annette ran like fuck. Her muscles burned from hill-climbing, her lungs from dale-traversing and pale-hurdling. Her ash-blond hair had snagged on bushes...

Breda knelt over the pond, ax in hand, her shattered shield discarded. She felt weary to the bone, her muscles on fire and pain coursing through her as she fought for breath. Too tired to cry, she simply stared into the water, noting how it reflected the...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Embers

Abby and her team encounter more than they expect when the experiment finally yields results.

Nobody could have predicted what we unleashed when the portal ripped open. We were mere physicists. Nine to fivers in corporate lab coats. Four mortals driven by the human need to explore. Understand. Know. The trouble with knowing? It's impossible to un-...

Three Is The Magic Number

First threesome for Emma

The heat was affecting her. That was the only explanation. Sultry and insidious, it oozed into her pores and her consciousness, altering her perspective, playing with her emotions, manipulating her opinions and pushing her boundaries further and further....

Score 66 66
18
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The Customer Comes First

Sometimes when I think I've seen it all in my job, suburbia throws a curveball.

Another address. Another slice of suburban life beyond the doorbell. Border hedges. F-Type parked in the sweeping driveway to the stone steps on which I'd placed the shopping crate. Shuffling from foot to foot, idly toeing stones from the path back into t...

Attractive Nuisance

Fences and walls can only suggest privacy when the gate is unlocked.

They thought that the first time Cassie was caught skinny-dipping in their pool would be the only time, since her chest-thumping father stormed over the next day to tell them to lock their god-damned fence. Nora and Nick figured out how it was that he kne...

Protean: Born Anew

One man's quest for love in an ever-changing world

In a sea of frogs, Calvin was a prince. Strong and handsome, with shaggy, dark blond hair, hypnotic eyes, and a physique sculpted into pure eye candy, he was smart, witty, funny, and interesting. Calvin’s only downfall was that he was a nice guy; Calvin f...

Jess and Mike's Six Eves of Christmas

One couple's erotic highs and lows over six memorable holidays.

1994 Jessica’s parents had met Mike barely an hour before she snuck him to her bedroom. ‘You’re nuts,’ her three-month boyfriend told her as she eased his straining zipper down, the pair of them framed in fairy-lights she’d strung around her mirror. ‘It g...

A Hunter's Widow

The seductive release of one woman's inner spirit.

I am here because I choose to be here. I am where I want to be. It is not by any force other than my own free will that the actions dictating my state are what they are. I do not believe in a singular event or circumstance taking on weight so dense that i...