Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Competition winners

Our competitions are designed to give writers a platform to share their erotic fiction with the world and to celebrate the art of storytelling. We have received countless submissions over the years, each one showcasing the unique voice and style of its author.

In this section, you will find a curated selection of our past competition winners. These writers have been chosen for their exceptional writing skills, captivating storytelling, and ability to bring their readers' fantasies to life. From steamy romance to taboo fetishes, these stories explore a wide range of adult themes and will leave you breathless with anticipation.

We are proud to have provided a platform for these talented writers to share their work with the world, and we hope that you will enjoy reading their stories as much as we did. So why not take a look at our previous winners' section and discover some of the most exciting and innovative adult fiction being written today? Who knows, you might even find your new favorite author!

The Five-Year Silence

Sexy reporter seeks to discover the truth behind the disappearance of a powerful billionaire.

Nobody had heard from him for five years. Never far from the front pages, his self-inflicted exile fuelled intense media speculation. Ultimately, even that faded, his shrinking column inches relegated to Daily Mail clickbait articles or opinion pieces rem...

Everything drips incessantly. Rain presses down on the buildings and streets heavier than the expectations of those inside. The city is sluggish in the dark, the deluge ensuring only those with a need or nowhere else to go to venture out. Whoops and holle...

Art Lovers

Art can inspire all manner of reactions...

  ‘It’s like possession, isn’t it?’ The fact that she’d even spoken shocked her. The words escaped her lips like his looming presence at her shoulder had summoned them. ‘How so?’ His two velvet syllables warmed the pit of her stomach like cognac. She fixe...

The Gift of Leather

The act of surrendering gives Amber a little more than she anticipated.

At the scratch of metal on metal in our apartment lock, I slid my wrist into the fourth leather restraint from the bed's corners and pulled to tighten it. No going back. Bound. Naked. Open. Hers. My breasts quivered with each taut breath as the front door...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Foolish Freshman

A foolish competition entry. Interpret that whichever way you like...

My Mama always said she wanted me to go to college. But when I did, she cried. So weird. I wasn’t good at figuring out people, not even Mama. I grew up on a ranch miles from anywhere and Mama homeschooled me all by herself. I knew I wasn’t the sharpest to...

Locke, Cock & Two Smoking Jetboots

Even spies have the mother of all off-days.

  The name's Blade. Jeff Blade. Given that intro, you might think my life is one of an archetypal spy, packed with gadgets, glitz, glamour and girls. After all, I share initials with that double-o guy and he's drowning in pussy. To a degree, you'd be righ...

Mindfuck: Love and Payback

A mislaid sex tape gives Shane a rare opportunity to prank his girlfriend Sammy.

March 29th 2014 The DVD wasn’t the one Vanessa had expected. She paused in sipping her sauvignon as the title card faded up on her laptop screen, accompanied by an acoustic guitar riff. Houston Lasalle Productions Present Huh? She’d asked to borrow an ero...

Love Is

Love is how you make my world beautiful

Love is craving your lips,Your mouth, your voice, where beforeI was just silence and hunger. Love is our moments of anticipation,Like the last breath before the diveAnd the eventual ascent back into sunlight. Love is missing you even when you’re here,Know...

The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were

Fuck that. Over the next 24 hours, they will be.

I open my eyes. My cell-phone’s alarm is crowing me good morning with a cockerel sound-effect it’s never emitted before. 9am on a Saturday. Normal wake-up time. Room’s normal too – so’s the light, the temperature… But something – I can’t identify what – i...