Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Famous Stories

Welcome to our collection of famous adult stories! This category features some of the most popular and highly rated stories from our talented writers.

Here, you will find a diverse selection of erotic fiction that explores a wide range of fantasies, kinks, and desires. From steamy one-night stands to passionate affairs, our famous adult stories are sure to captivate and excite you. Whether you're looking for something sensual and romantic or wild and kinky, you'll find it all in this category.

So sit back, relax, and indulge in some of the most famous adult stories on the site.

Grandma Millie’s Kinky Night

Sixty-five-year-old Millie Robinson has a fun night of kinky sex with a lover

It was early Wednesday evening and sixty-five-year-old Millie Robinson, sat on her bed reading a book. Her son, Joe, would have been very surprised to see his mom wearing black panties and a sheer black nightie as nightwear, and not the voluminous robes a...

A Nude Family Birthday

Family and friends celebrate the twins' coming of age birthday

“Today is the big day,” I said, lying naked on my back under the covers next to my husband, Paul. He turned to me and pressed his dripping erection against my thigh. His hand slowly caressed my breasts, playing a little with my nipples before he slid his...

Mom and Son Masturbate Together

Mom watches Ethan and, eventually, Ethan watches mom

I glanced into my son’s room as I walked past and saw he was masturbating. I’m not sure I’ve ever done a double-take before, but I walked another two steps before I stopped, my head snapped up, and I walked back to his door. “What are you doing, Ethan?” I...

The Sleepover

A mom is attracted to her son's best friend.

God, she was horny that night. She knew her period would be coming the following day. For some reason, always the day before she began her monthly cycle, she would get ragingly, violently horny. Her body would just ache and burn everywhere. Maybe it was n...

Score 225 225
41
44.9k Views 44.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Julia’s First Hotwife And BBC Experience

Story of Julia’s first time with another man out of wedlock, and her first time being stretched by a BBC.

Julia and I have been married for five years now and together for nearly ten. We have a young family with three children and life has been good. Our sex life remains active and I loved fucking her throughout the various stages of pregnancy and lactation....

Daddy's Love

Her body was changing and her father was the one benefitting from it.

We all have those times when, as a loving daughter and father, we get close to each other and share intimate moments. It’s an extension of our love for each other and I have always loved cuddling up to my dad while watching the television for as long as I...

Sex with my son

My son masturbates and fucks me and more, then he and my daughter go at it

I walked down the several steps to the lower level of the house. It was an older, split-level home and the two other bedrooms were on the lower floor, along with a bathroom, the laundry, and a small family room that we never used. Beth had stayed overnigh...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Firestorm

A sexually deprived housewife cheats and then has to pay a price

It was a mistake. An act of pent up, desperate passion. Salina regretted it as soon as it was over. But now she was paying for it, over and over. Her ex had dropped by. He made a move like he always did, and she started to deflect it, as she always did. B...

Getting Used by my Stepson - Part 1

The day my stepson started using me… and me loving it

It wasn’t long after I was married to my new husband that my stepson started using my holes every day. The worst of it all is that I love it. I cry when it happens sometimes but I always cum hard - unless he denies me to cum I’m a small Swedish woman, and...

Redneck Neighbor Impregnates Young Wife

A young couple moves from Indiana to Mississippi and becomes a cuckold couple to a redneck neighbor.

My name is David, and my wife, Amy, and I were born and raised in the Indianapolis area, but didn’t meet until our junior year at Purdue University. I majored in electrical engineering and she majored in elementary education. The economy was in a recessio...

Score 128 128
21
30.4k Views 30.4k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Fucking My Wife’s Best Friend

Reverse Cuck with my wife and her best friend.

My wife and I have been married for nineteen years. I would say we have a fairly active sex life and we often spice up our lovemaking by telling each other fantasies and acting them out in bed. But my wife had never fantasized openly to me about what rece...

My Naughty New Neighbor

She moved for the neighborhood, but she's cumming for the neighbor.

July in Eastern Tennessee, holy shit, was it hot. So, there I was, having graduated high school and turned eighteen right in the middle of a global pandemic. Welcome to being stuck at home. It wasn’t all bad. I was looking forward to a gap year from studi...

White Couple is Cuckolded in Jamaica

Hotwife accompanies her husband on a business trip to Jamaica and is impregnated by Rastafarians.

My name is Kimberly, but most people call me Kim, and my husband, Daniel, who people call Dan, and I are a twenty-seven-year-old white couple living in Southeast Florida. We’re raising our black, Jamaican son, while I’m pregnant again with our second blac...