Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 12 Part 2

"Lindsay has her first foursome"

12
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter Twelve / Part Two"

Forty-five minutes after leaving the airport, Scarlett and Sammy had just been served their breakfast meal at Andrix Café in downtown Salt Lake City.

“You look tired, hon.”

“Yeah, I am. Tired and cranky.”

“Too tired to have sex with me today?”

“No way.” Scarlett ran a finger down Sammy’s chest. “You’re offering me too much money.”

At least that’s one thing you’re honest about.

“Does that make me a bad person?”

“It doesn’t make you a bad person,” Sammy replied. “It makes you human. We all need to work, earn an income. I’m glad you choose to earn yours the way you do.”

“Thanks. I do the best I can.”

He snickered. “I know you do, darlin’.”

Scarlett leaned forward, elbows on the table, face tense. “It's been a crazy last couple of weeks at work. I had an overnight with Pamela and some clueless virgin from Detroit last week.” Her eyebrows knitted. “Charlie, a big, fat fuck of a bastard. A total emo too.” She shrugged and blew out a breath. “I mean, I was exhausted the whole next day. And last night, alone, I had three parties. I should've been in my room, resting and sleeping because of today, but wanted to make a little extra cash.” Scarlett guided Sammy's hand to her mouth and kissed it. “Sorry I dozed off in your car earlier.”

“Don't be. I know what Colt and other house owners are like.” Sammy laced his fingers around hers. “They drive you girls into the ground and always expect more.”

“Colt is tame. He's not that way,” she said, cocking her head to the side. “The girls who've been around LPIN for a while, like Nicolette, Sahara, Riley, Mariko, all agree Colt is the best boss they've ever had. Me, personally? I have no issues with him. If I ever ask for a few hours off, even a whole day, Colt has never turned me down. He's good about that. He's sympathetic toward us because Pamela is a sex worker, too, I think. He understands what she goes through and that it can be a grueling job.”

“I don't know.” Sammy shrugged Scarlett's words off like he didn't believe them. Like he thought Colt was an inconsiderate asshole behind closed doors and took advantage of his employees like most of the other brothel owners did. According to Lindsay, he’s some sort of mad dictator. “Don't fault yourself for wanting to make a little money last night, dear. Ain't nothing wrong with that.” Sammy rubbed the aching muscles at the back of his neck. If it were up to him, prostitution would not only be legal in the United States, but worldwide, and an accepted (and respected) job for any woman to have. “How much take-home did you get on your check this time?”

“Eleven thousand two hundred eight dollars and some odd cents.” Scarlett’s lips curled upward. “Not bad for three weeks of work, eh? And for someone who dropped out of high school and never graduated? I think I'm doing fairly well for myself.” Things would be better in two years when, long after she was married to her fiancé, Jason would gain access to the trust fund his father left for him before passing away. Scarlett was going to be set up for life, and she’d never have to work again.

“And a flat five grand bonus today on top of it too.”

“You're way too generous. Thank you, Sammy. The eleven thousand was awesome, but not quite what I was hoping to end up with after the overnight party.” A haunted look flashed in her eyes. “I got forty-five hundred alone for it.” Scarlett nibbled on a piece of cinnamon swirl French toast and glanced down at her main course. “This sausage and egg casserole is delicious. Andrix has the best breakfast I've ever had.”

Sammy grinned. “That’s why I always bring you here when you're in town. I know you enjoy it.” He leaned in closer. “What about this fat fuck from Detroit? What’d you say his name is? Talking about him seems to upset you. Something you want to tell me?”

“Charlie?” Her stomach quivered and she searched for the right words. “A nothing, no-good virgin, and he fell in love with Pamela and has been stalking her through e-mail ever since. Wants to run off with her, marry her, have babies with her. Better her than me.”

“Oh, I see.” His eyebrows drew closer. “I understand now. This Charlie guy, he’s one of them.” Sammy sighed heavily. “Colt and Pamela have it under control?”

“Yeah. They deal with shit like that all the time.” She held up a slice of bacon. “So, what's this you were telling me when I was in Vegas and we were on the phone earlier? You're meeting up with Kayleigh in two weeks? She’s going to come and see you here in Salt Lake?”

Sammy gave a one-shoulder shrug. “Yeah, she is. And she prefers going by her real name – Lindsay. She hates it that Colt forces her to use a stage name.”

“Can’t blame her, really. I don't like it either. But it's necessary for safety. I don't want some creep-jacker in Podunkwhere USA to look me up on the Internet and find out every little, private detail they can about me.”

Like I did once you told me your real name last year? Oh, I've run background checks on you and know all about your family and what each of them does for a living, Amy. Your little sister, Cassidy, should get a job in a brothel as well. She'd make a fine whore and I’d pay a king’s ransom to fuck both you and her together at once.

You're also quite the little cocktease on Instagram, too, constantly begging for attention and more followers with all your bikini and lingerie photos. You should just upgrade to being a camwhore and get it over with.

You and your sister!

Sammy squeezed her wrist and spoke softly, “People looking you up like that on the web would be … awful.”

“I find it difficult to believe that Kayleigh is driving all the way up here to see you. Not to say you're lying, but I can't see it. Can't imagine it. She doesn’t even have a car yet.”

“It was her idea, not mine.”

Scarlett again glanced at her breakfast plate and bit the inside of her lip. “Pamela has that girl under her thumb – the same way she does Colt – and I'd think that by now, Lindsay would have blabbed and told Pamela she wants to see you. Girl does not seem to be the type who can keep her secrets well at all. Lindsay is open, trusting, and overly emotional.”

“And naive.”

Scarlett nodded. “She's too gullible. Someone is going to hurt her bad one day. Just you wait and see.”

Sammy winced. I hope that someone isn't me.

“At least I know you'll take care of her.” Scarlett stroked his arm. “But you said she doesn't want any money?”

“No. No money.”

“Strange.” The thirty-four-year-old rolled her head in circles. “I'd never see a client for free, including you.”

Mouthy bitch; looks like you’re gonna be in for a brutal fucking later. “Lindsay insists she doesn't want any money or gifts. She says she’s going to pay for the hotel out of her own pocket too.” What a sweetheart. “Silly girl. That's so not happening. I'll be paying for everything.”

Scarlett stifled a laugh. “Are you paying her too?”

“I'll insist and if she still refuses, I'll slip five thousand in cash into her purse when she's not looking.” Actually, it'll be twenty thousand, but I don't want you to know that. Scarlett would be pissed. “Girls like Lindsay, like you, Amy, need to be taken care of.”

She smirked. “Aww. There’s a reason why a lot of people call you The Whore Whisperer. You're always so kind and generous, so giving with your money.”

“It's for a worthwhile cause, I’d say.”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

It was five minutes before midnight and, though business was booming earlier, things had since slowed down considerably. Kenzie, along with Lindsay, went back to her room with a married couple whom they’d entertain for ninety minutes, but no one else had a client.

The couple, vacationing in Las Vegas from Rhode Island, scheduled this appointment with Kenzie all the way back in April. Husband Nick had been to the ranch several times over the past three years and enjoyed partying with Kenzie, his own all-time favorite, a common term used by mongers on the bulletin boards.

Nick had been upfront with his wife about his love for brothels since day one. Visiting them was an addictive hobby. He'd been trying to convince Becky to tag along on one of his trips and make it a threesome for the past two years, and she finally agreed this past spring.

Becky had a few sexual experiences with other females during high school but hadn't been with one since 1998. To help set things up, Kenzie not only shared a ton of e-mail with Nick, but Becky as well. She was accommodating and did whatever she could to help ease any concerns Becky had and answer all her questions.

But when they got to the house and began conversing with Kenzie in the parlor, Lindsay came out and asked Jim for a Diet Mountain Dew. All it took was one look and Becky was hellbent in adding Lindsay to the mix and making it a foursome. She briefly discussed things with Nick and they agreed to take the massive financial plunge – What was he going to tell her? No? – and Jim went back, brought Lindsay out again, and made the introductions.

“Hey, kiddos,” Colt said to Sahara and Riley after he’d ventured downstairs to the game room. The sweet, happy duo, set to be married in December, were curled up together underneath a bedsheet on the sofa watching television. “Miss Nicolette,” Colt then said, swishing a hand through her thick, luxurious brown hair.

“Hi.” She craned her neck to look back at him as he passed by and smiled. “Where are all the customers tonight? This place is dead.”

He grimaced. “I know.”

“I could've easily gone into the cow business a long time ago.” Elisabeth strolled into the den from a side room. She had a cowboy hat atop her head and was busy adjusting it with both hands. “Look how irresistible I am.” Elisabeth, along with Mariko (yet another returnee) had to wait until the morning for her medical labs to come back until she could work. Dr. Muenich would have the results faxed to Colt’s office by nine o’clock.

Nicolette sat up in the recliner and eyed Elisabeth, who was dressed in nothing but a purple bra and G-string. “Irresistible is an understatement.”

Sahara’s lips curved up into a smile. “Looking sexy as fuck, Elisabeth.”

“She always does,” Riley nodded. “You want to lie down and cuddle with us, baby?”

“Sure, why not?” Elisabeth shrugged like their request was the most natural thing, nestled in between Sahara and Riley on the sofa, and tossed the bedsheet up to her neck. She shared deep, slow-moving kisses with both ladies and giggled like a schoolgirl. “I was hoping Scarlett would be here. Oh, well. I'll see her next week, I guess.”

“Scarlett texted me a few minutes ago,” Colt said. “Sent me a selfie of her and her fiancé hugging and kissing at the Cincinnati airport. I think that’s her way of telling me she's glad to be home.” He took out his smartphone and showed the photograph in question to everyone.

“Aww, Scarlett loves Jason with all her heart,” Nicolette crooned. “I hope he realizes how lucky he is.”

Colt wasn’t aware that Scarlett had sent him an old photograph. In reality, she'd just boarded the redeye flight from Salt Lake City to Cincinnati and, after having all three of her orifices ravaged by Sammy today, was enjoying some well-deserved R&R in the first-class cabin.

“Your hair is up tonight.” Colt admired Nicolette with a soft, considerate gaze. “I don't see it that way often.”

“I'm not as creative as Sahara or Riley when it comes to hair fashion, but I try my best.”

“You don't have to try hard.” Silently, Nicolette glanced over at Elisabeth before offering a shy little grin. It wasn't often anyone managed a blush out of Nicolette.

“I do have to agree with you about one thing you said,” she murmured to Elisabeth.

“Oh? What's that, baby?”

“You are infinitely irresistible.” Nicolette let loose with her most sincere smile, something she reserved for select, rare occasions. The effect on Elisabeth was immediately noticeable as Sahara and Riley continued to grope her underneath the bedsheet.

“Such a sweet-talker, Nicolette. Thank you.”

“That isn’t my best pickup line.”

“Oh? What is? Tell me.”

“How about you wrap your legs around my head so I can wear you like the crown you are?”

Elisabeth stared at her, slack-jawed. “Oh, honey. That's awful. Just awful.”

“A guy used that on me months ago in Naturetyme Market of all places.”

“I would've given him a swift kick in the balls,” Sahara chimed in. “That's fucking terrible.”

Riley took the cowboy hat from Elisabeth and placed it on her own head. “I've missed this body of yours over the past month, Samantha. You're so fucking incredible.”

Colt's eyes narrowed as Riley had called Elisabeth by her real name. Some of these ladies were close and preferred not to have any barriers between them. All they do is follow Pamela's lead. If I can get Pamela to stop calling them by their real name, they'll stop too.

Good luck with that, though.

“Elisabeth,” Colt calmly corrected Riley.

When Elisabeth extended her right arm, Nicolette stepped forward and leaned over so they could embrace. “I love you,” Nicolette said. “You're the best, girl. Has your husband been treating you any better?”

Elisabeth nodded. “He has. Things are okay.”

Colt looked on and smiled. Sahara and Riley soon made it into a four-way hug. With Aaliyah and her hair-trigger temper no longer here, Colt liked the current mix of ladies he had, which made the grim reality of where they were – in a brothel and ready to sell their bodies, their dignity, at the drop of a dime – more tolerable. It was a quality group and they got along for the most part.

Mariko descended the staircase and took the last bite of the fresh homemade chili Francisco prepared for her a short while ago. Though it was summertime and not particularly chili weather, especially in Nevada, Mariko asked the full-time chef to prepare a batch every time she returned to the house after a hiatus. It was a guilty pleasure and one she'd never outgrow.

Okaasan – my mother – never cooked when I was growing up,” the Japanese import said to the group. “Five days a week we would have a frozen meal at dinnertime like gyoza or tsukemen.” She held up the empty bowl and grinned. “Francisco has chili skills.” Mariko did a happy dance and shimmied her shoulders. “I should marry that boy and have him fix me chili every night for the rest of my life.”

Riley grinned. “Don't let Francisco hear you say that. He may think you're serious!”

“I've never had a frozen dinner in my life.”

“Well, aren't you special?” Sahara chirped.

“I'd never eat one. They are disgusting, unhealthy, and filled with junk,” Elisabeth said.

“I've always been a homemade girl as well. Mom used to fix the best lasagna when I was a kid.” Nicolette’s features strained with remorse. “She passed away three years ago from ovarian cancer. I miss her.”

Elisabeth offered her a hug. “Oh, you poor thing. I know losing your mom was rough and you're still not over it.”

“You'll never be over it,” Colt advised. “My dad passed away ten years ago and I think about him every day. I wish I could still go to him for advice.”

“I remember William,” Nicolette said. “He was a decent man.”

 

*

 

Upstairs, Lindsay couldn’t believe she was with Kenzie and the couple from Rhode Island in Kenzie’s bedroom. Wow! My first foursome! Not only were they chill and easygoing, but Nick and Becky were attractive as well, a stellar combination in Lindsay’s impressionable eyes. Every day she was stumbling on to something new, something exciting, something outlandish.

I can’t wait until four or five guys show up, all together, and gang-bang me!

Others may disagree and most people, well, they wouldn’t understand. I’m such a lucky girl to have been hired on here. I love my job! A few nights ago, Sahara stressed to Lindsay how important it was to cut loose and embrace her “inner whore” with open arms. She’s right. I’m happy and content with what I do for a living. I made the right choice and no one can convince me any differently. Waking up each morning and not knowing what adventure awaited her next thrilled Lindsay to no end.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

One of her greatest joys was watching a man’s expression as she rode him cowgirl-style and he was about to come. Poor Tony the other night; I thought he was hyperventilating! Being submissive was a key trait of her mental makeup. This act of charming others and pleasing them sexually gave Lindsay a deep sense of accomplishment and self-worth and satisfied an intimate need to be desired and to serve, even surrender.

What about this friendly couple here? With Kenzie’s assistance, Lindsay hoped to provide Nick and Becky the experience of a lifetime. I want them to leave here tonight more in love with each other than at any point during their seventeen-year marriage.

Lindsay was making money hand over fist. In being confined to the house, she was staying out of trouble too. I’m safe as can be here. Everything she’d done so far and will do in the future would be perfectly legal. And in two weeks, I’ll see Sammy in Salt Lake City!

After tons of foreplay with condoms, dental dams, and all the strict guidelines she had to follow, Lindsay would finally enjoy sex on her own terms. I want to swallow Sammy’s cum and for him to pump my ass full of it too! Lindsay believed she would be safer with Sammy than she was at the house. I trust that man more than anyone.

Or anything.

“Kenzie,” Nick said as his eyes devoured her in the see-through, lacey minidress, “I want you on your knees so you can take me in your mouth. It’s been four long months since I fucked your mouth and I don’t want to wait any longer.”

Her eyes blinking, Lindsay trapped her bottom lip between her teeth as Nick unbuckled his belt and wiggled his cargo shorts and boxers to the floor.

“Of course, baby. I’d love for you to fuck my mouth.”

“Do you want a pillow for your knees?”

“No, thank you.” Kenzie was used to being on her knees and it didn’t hurt like it once did. “I’m fine.”

Lindsay admired the glittering expression across Kenzie’s face. She told me she’s been with this guy twelve to fifteen times and he’s her favorite monger. Kenzie also confided in Lindsay before the party that she was overjoyed Nick’s wife agreed to come to the ranch. It had been a long time coming.

I can’t wait until I have twelve to fifteen parties with Sammy! Darius and Tony too!

“Kayleigh,” Becky said from the reclining chair, “come here and sit in my lap. You can help keep me company while Nick and Kenzie reacquaint themselves.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Look.” Becky pointed toward them once Lindsay settled into her embrace. “You’re so sweet. And only eighteen, huh? We have a daughter back home a year younger than you.” Lindsay again blushed as Becky planted a kiss on her cheek. “Her name is Carly.”

Even though they were of similar heights and weights, Lindsay considered herself small compared to Becky, inferior, and that was what Lindsay preferred. Becky was an older, refined lady, in her mid- to late-thirties, and Lindsay was at ease as she snuggled into her chest like a contented kitten. I’m young enough to be this woman’s daughter and that thought alone turns me on. They watched Kenzie kneeling in front of Nick, her head buried in his naked lap.

“Would you like to suck Nick’s cock, too, honey?” Becky’s fingers caressed Lindsay’s stocking-clad thigh and soon found their way inside her frilly little panties. “Look over there.” Her lips nuzzled Lindsay’s ear as she whispered, “Are you as good as Kenzie is when it comes to sucking dick? Can you handle one as big as Nick’s?”

“I can.”

Becky chuckled. “Confidence. I like that. I like that a lot.” She stroked Lindsay’s clitoris with two fingertips. “Hmm, maybe I’ll keep you for myself instead. Kenzie can be my anniversary gift to Nick, and you my anniversary gift from him. A win-win for us both.” Lindsay spread her thighs wide as Becky peeled down a single bra cup with her opposite hand and squeezed a breast. “So precious.”

Spank me and put me to bed, Mommy. Lindsay noticed Nick’s gaze was fixated between her legs as Becky strummed her pussy like a violin even with the immense pleasure of Kenzie’s mouth, which was making urgent, wet noises to please him. He likes having his dick sucked while watching his wife play with my pussy.

No matter how shameful or wicked this new life was, Lindsay wanted these shameful, wicked things to be done to her. She couldn’t remember a time when she didn’t feel submissive, didn’t have the urge, the need to be courteous, even subservient to friends and strangers alike. Bringing happiness to others has always given me great joy.

The realization dawned as she lay snuggling in Becky’s arms, the older woman making certain her husband saw those fingers at work as Kenzie had to perform fellatio to provide him the pleasure he was entitled to, that he’d paid for, and now Lindsay couldn’t imagine a life without these explicit chores to give her fulfillment, even meaning.

“Open your legs further, Kayleigh, but first, let’s get those panties off. Yeah, they need to go.” With a whimper, Lindsay obeyed, and Becky was quick to pull the little wisp of fabric down. “Now spread your pussy lips and show Nick how pink and wet it is all up inside of you.”

Those words made Lindsay gasp, and she blushed a furious red as Nick looked their way with the eyes of a deranged lunatic. He was ready to pounce, strike like a rattlesnake, and claim what was his.

“You’re not ready to come yet, are you, baby?” Becky’s voice was laced with a playful tease as she regarded Nick, who let out a long, agitated sigh. She shifted her attention back to Lindsay, gliding soft, pink lips over her earlobe, down her cheek, and eventually to her mouth. The two ladies shared a deep, intimate kiss, their tongues dancing, as the wonderful, wet sounds of Kenzie giving head provided the ideal backdrop.

“You like watching me play with my sweet Kayleigh’s pussy, don’t you? Wow, it’s so small and tight. I bet you’re gonna struggle to get your dick inside her.”

“Jesus Christ.” Nick breathed in heavy gasps as his gaze was laser-focused on Becky. Watching his darling, otherwise faithful wife make out with an eighteen-year-old girl was undoubtedly the hottest thing he’d ever witnessed.

“Don’t worry, though. I’ll help put you in her, Nicky, baby. I’ll hold your cock and guide it. And look at Kayleigh’s mouth, will you? Look at those lips. They’re gonna look so good wrapped around your dick.” She giggled. “Think you could gag her with it?” Becky again gave Lindsay a long, wet kiss. “Hmm, I’d love to take you home with us, honey, and keep you forever.”

Nick groaned and held Kenzie’s head against his lap.

“Oh, don’t come yet, baby,” Becky said. “I think it’s time Kayleigh straddles my face and I get my first taste of her pussy while you have your fun with your own girl. After that, I want you to fuck Kayleigh while Kenzie uses that tongue of hers on me.” She offered Lindsay’s hip a few gentle slaps. “Stand up, sweetheart, on the chair itself, and straddle yourself on my face. Be a good girl and do what we’re paying you to do.”

Unable to take any more of this exquisite torture, Nick shoved Kenzie’s head away. She gasped, not expecting that, as he snapped the condom off and tossed it elsewhere. He made a beeline toward the two ladies in the reclining chair and jammed his erection, without regard or prelude, clear down Becky’s throat.

Fascinated, Lindsay leaned to the side and watched Becky, her face red, cough and choke at the sudden, unexpected invasion. Lindsay recalled Pamela telling her that condoms were not legally required in a brothel for married partners. Becky’s gaze shifted toward Nick and it was obvious he wasn’t content with throating her. No, not after the tease job she’d just given him. He was going to brutalize her mouth. Nick put one hand on the top of Becky’s head, the other on her jaw, and hammered away with quick, shallow strokes.

“Look at that dick! Such a lucky girl!” Lindsay was speaking her mind without realizing it. “I want to take him without a condom too!”

Nick withdrew and Becky heaved for precious breath, but he slammed his erection right back inside. Thick tears streamed down her cheeks and her temples pounded like a drum. When he pulled out, Becky coughed and retched for oxygen.

“More!” she demanded, anyway, lurching forward with a gaping, hungry mouth, desperate to swallow him again. Nick battered Becky's throat as Kenzie took Lindsay by the hand and pulled her away. It wasn't a second too soon, either, as Nick erupted like Mount St. Helens as he pulled out and cum spewed everywhere, coating Becky's hair, forehead, eyes, nose, face, lips, and tongue.

Lindsay broke away from Kenzie, leaned back against the wall, and closed her eyes. Her body shivering, goosebumps popped up all over her skin as she got rid of her bra and pinched stiff, sensitive nipples. Lindsay's eyes reopened and focused on the attractive couple as she rolled both nipples between her fingers and squeezed her thighs together.

“I love you, Nick!” Becky sobbed up at him, her face a disheveled, horrible mess. “Oh God, I love you!”

It looks like she dunked her head in a massive vat of cum! It’s a … cum siesta!

Nick enveloped Becky in his arms as he collapsed directly on top of her. He burrowed his lips against her neck and started kissing away, his voice breathless. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. …”

Lindsay's eyes were glazed over as her other hand drifted between her thighs. Why does Becky get to have all the fun? I so wish I could be the recipient of a cum bath too! Her breath hitched as she dipped her middle finger into her hot, quivering pussy. Lindsay concentrated on her clitoris with her index finger, rubbing the nub, and causing her senses to skyrocket into the stratosphere.

“I'm so glad you persisted and talked me into coming here with you.” Becky's voice was brimming with emotion as she splayed kisses all over Nick's face and neck. “This was the best anniversary present ever.”

Within seconds, Lindsay took things further, and was fucking herself with both fingers.

She flung the back of her head against the wall and slumped down to the floor. Lindsay added a third finger and her right hand stroked away with no shame, faster and faster, harder and harder. She rocked her body, the pressure becoming too much to withstand. The inner walls of her pussy grabbed at her fingers and she felt the familiar, burning need to have something bigger – something like a hard dick – penetrating her instead.

Sammy, where are you?

Then it happened. Lindsay orgasmed as her hand and fingers clamped down in an explosion of hysteria. Her movements were erratic and haphazard as she bounced up and down upon the floor like she was riding a dick cowgirl-style and her left arm went skyward. Lindsay curled a hand behind her head and lost all control of her faculties, and the pleasure was mind-numbing.

“I'm glad, too, Becky. So glad.” Nick continued to barrage his wife with kisses.

Kenzie dropped to the floor, twisted Lindsay's face toward hers, and their mouths met in a full, sweeping kiss. The two young, pretty prostitutes hugged and kissed like they were an actual couple as the real couple trembled in the aftermath of the hottest, most intense moment of not only their marriage, but their entire lives as well.

And they still had over sixty minutes to go in this foursome party too. …

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

After Nick and Becky left, with no other customers in the brothel and only a half-hour from its official closing time, Colt went into Pamela’s bedroom, where she was sleeping, and nestled in beside her. He had a considerable amount of time to think today and come up with the proper game plan after all the earlier fireworks. Pamela stirred beside him and he threaded his fingers around her hand.

“Hey, sweetie,” came his soft whisper. “It’s late, but I’m finally here.”

With a miserable cringe, Pamela rolled on her side to face him. God, she was breathtaking, even with her life in shambles, and yet that ever-present positive aura still radiated. Colt swiped hair away from her forehead and kissed her. “You ready to talk?”

Her body squirmed.

“No yelling this time.”

She managed to prop herself up against the headboard and jut out her lower lip. “Okay. Let’s talk.”

“It’s two-thirty and I closed the house early. I don’t want any interruptions.” He expected her to be upset, just as she had all the other times he’d locked the doors before it was closing time. What if a potential customer was outside?

Instead, she nodded. “Fine by me.”

“How’s your back? Does it feel any better?”

“A little. I need to take my pain meds at six o’clock and my other meds at eight.”

“You need anything from the kitchen?”

“No, I’m cool.”

Colt realized he had to approach this discussion in a far different manner than earlier. Else, the result would be the same. “I know you’re not feeling well, and I apologize.  Raising my voice was uncalled for. But I’ve been thinking, and I’d like for us to go home to Maryland for a week or two so you can rest up, get yourself better. We’ll tell your parents, your family you injured yourself on a hiking trip or something. And you could go see Dr. Pietz, and she could refer you to a back specialist. I know you trust her word implicitly.”

Pamela’s eyes filled with tears.

Colt’s arms encircled her and he brought the side of her face to his chest. “I’m so sorry this happened, but I’m here in whatever way you need me. You’re my wife and I support you wholeheartedly.”

Pamela burst into tears against the fabric of his dress shirt. She wanted to stay there forever, in his loving embrace, because it was the only place she truly felt safe, but she also wanted to shove away just as badly. Why won’t you trust me when I say I can get through this? It’s my body and you hurt me today, Colt. You really hurt me.

She did push away. “This whole thing sucks!” But Pamela was never one to sidestep a good idea. Seeing Dr. Pietz in Baltimore, her primary care physician since her teenage years, would give her a sense of clarity, peace of mind, whatever she wanted to call it. Dr. Pietz wouldn’t send her to a specialist who’d rush to a diagnosis and insist on immediate, sweeping life changes like that crackpot in Valley City did, nor would she condemn her for the career choices she made. Dr. Middleton and his judgmental, holier-than-thou attitude can go choke on a dick for all I care!

“It does suck. I spoke to Mayor Bradley today. You know how city council demands I be on the premises fifteen days out of every month or else they’ll close the brothel permanently? I told Mayor Bradley what happened and he insists we take all the necessary time away for you to recover. He said he’ll handle city council for us.”

Pamela nodded. “Jim clued me in earlier. He said he probably won’t be getting a day off for a long, long time.”

“Jim is worried sick about you, too, you know.” Colt traced his fingertip along Pamela’s jaw. “But wouldn’t it be nice to be away from this place for a while? To be home, where you belong, with your family all within reach?”

“We just got back from Bora Bora.”

“We did, and we can go away again. Let’s see what Dr. Pietz and her colleague, whomever she refers you to, says. I trust her word, too, and if she gives you the green light to continue working, you’ll have no resistance from me.”

His wife swallowed hard and crossed her arms. Were his words convincing enough, though they weren’t necessarily the truth? Pamela returning to work would lead to certain catastrophe, right? But Colt also realized that she was intelligent enough to listen to Dr. Pietz, of all people, and when she gave her the same grim outlook Dr. Middleton did, Pamela would have no choice but to retire. To be smart, to play it safe, and have a comfortable future.

No way she’d go against Dr. Pietz’s orders.

“Okay, fine.” Pamela fidgeted with the thin bedsheet. “We can go home to Baltimore for a while. It’s a much better place for me to be right now.”

He moved closer and lifted her chin. “Perfect. I’ll go online in the morning and buy two airline tickets for later in the week. Give more time for your swelling to go down and make the trip a little easier.”

“No, no, I have a better idea.” A thick, spikelike pressure originated in her lower back and spread like a horrible plague. Just like that, Pamela could barely breathe and gripped the comforter with all her might, but somehow willed herself to continue. “Buy tickets for later today, this afternoon. I-I want us to be home, sl-sleeping in our bed tonight, and I’ll call Dr. Pietz’s office in a few hours and see if they can schedule me for first thing in the morning.”

(End of Chapter Twelve)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments