Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09 Part 2

"Lindsay finally loses her lesbian cherry."

17
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"This submission immediately picks up following the conclusion of Chapter Nine / Part One"

“Stop fucking yelling! Stop, stop, stop. I answered your call, quit yelling.” Tension tightening her voice, Lindsay sat on the edge of the bed with her cell phone pressed to her face and ear. “Okay, yeah, better. That’s right. I moved to Las Vegas and started a new life. I’m a waitress. What? No way, I’m not telling you where. It’s none of your business. No, forget it … fuck you. What is it you really want, Zack? We broke up five weeks ago. Why do you keep calling me?

“What? You want the necklace back?” Lindsay covered her aching forehead. “You’re calling me ten times a day over a necklace you gave me as a Christmas gift some seven, eight months ago?”

She tilted her face skyward and blew out a breath. “You know what? No. I’m not giving it back to you. Why? Because we were dating when you gave it to me, and it was a gift. Tell me, why do you want it back?” Her face hardened. “So you can give it to your next girlfriend as you screw and fuck over her life too? Like you did mine? No, fuck you!” Answering Zack’s call promised to be a mistake, but Lindsay finally gave in and did it regardless. “I don’t care if it cost over a hundred bucks or not. It belongs to me!” Lindsay let out a bitter laugh. “It’s somewhere in my bag, but believe me, it will be in the garbage by the end of the night. No, no way. You broke up with me, Zack, not the other way around!

“You know what? I’m through with you. I’m blocking your number. That’s right, I’m ghosting your ass. Yeah? You do that. Go ahead and try. Good luck finding me. Vegas is a huge town and you’ll never do it. You can ask Evie all you want, but she doesn’t know where I am either. And even if she did, she’d never sell me out to the likes of you. Evie knows I hate your guts and what an asshole you are. You heard what I said!” Lindsay’s jaw dropped and her eyes went wide as saucers. “You broke up with me, you piece of shit!” Rage replaced the expression of shock. “No! Fuck you and your necklace. It’s my necklace now! I don’t care! Get the fuck outta here with that dumb shit. Fuck you, Zack … you’re blocked. Goodbye.”

She ended the conversation and blocked her ex-boyfriend’s cell and home telephone numbers.

“Hey, honey. Knock, knock. Mind if I come in?” Pamela’s head was inclined, her lower lip protruding, as she peeked around the corner of the door. “Problems with your boyfriend back home? Your former boyfriend, I mean?” Poor thing. Lindsay didn’t deserve all this drama.

“Oh, hey.” Lindsay forced a smile but tried to make it look genuine. But what was the point in that? After what Pamela witnessed firsthand, Lindsay’s posture slouched, and she frowned instead. “Yeah, yeah, come in. I’m sorry you had to hear that.” She glanced away for an instant, collected her bearings, and placed the phone on her lap. “Zack is one of the few people in the world, probably the only person, who can lure out Evil Lindsay.” Her hands fisted. “That boy gets under my skin so damn much.”

“It’s okay, honey. Don’t feel guilty about keeping the necklace either.” Pamela sipped her Grey Goose and nibbled on a plain cracker. “It’s yours. He broke up with you, right? If I were you, I’d tell him to go suck a fat dick. Or ask for your pussy back in exchange for the necklace and hang up the phone.” Her smile was soft and courteous and burned a hole through the negativity swirling in the room. “It’s very rude to demand for gifts to be returned after a breakup.”

Lindsay hung her head. “I’ve had a bad day. Zack won’t stop calling or texting and I’m waiting on an important message from someone else but haven’t received it yet. I’m getting antsy about it.”

“Can’t you call them?”

Lindsay fidgeted on the bed. “No, I can’t.”

Pamela’s eyes drifted toward the flat-screen television mounted high on the wall. “You're watching cartoons?”

Lindsay straightened. “I love cartoons. Tom and Jerry here, they're my favorite.” A faint blush spread across her cheeks. “Cartoons help me destress after a bad day.”

“Oh!” Pamela’s right hand flew toward her mouth as she motioned toward the stainless-steel dildo laying atop the bed. “I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I'll leave if I am.”

“No, not at all. Of course not.” Red-faced, Lindsay shoved the dildo off the far side of the mattress. “I was just, umm, relaxing before Zack called.” She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Relaxing?” Pamela’s skin heated and warmth radiated outward. “Relaxing … okay.”

Lindsay forced back a grin and nodded.

Pamela set her beverage down on a coaster and put her smartphone beside it. “I've been meaning to talk to you all day, honey, but have had a rough go of things myself. A lot of unnecessary drama.” Getting roasted by Scarlett over Charlie and defending him to Colt before that. “How are you doing after what went down yesterday?” She took a seat next to Lindsay and patted her knee. “Any better? Remember, I'm always here to talk if you need me.”

Lindsay folded both arms across her chest and again made two anxious fists. “I know you're the boss and everything, along with Colt, so I don't know if I should say anything. Because, you know, I’m really salty about this whole situation and the way Colt treated me. And Aliyah? You don’t want to hear what my opinion is of her.”

“Say whatever you want to me, sweetheart. Be honest; speak your mind. I'm here to help.” Though sincere with her words, Pamela couldn’t help but to survey Lindsay’s sweet little breasts nestled so snug and cute in the baby tee. Her hands itched to fondle them. “And don't worry about Colt spying on us, listening in.” Holy hell, those titties are magnificent. Absolutely perfect! “He only does that if a customer is in the room. He won't hear a word you say to me, I promise.”

Lindsay flailed her right arm about. “Why did Colt suspend me? I did nothing wrong!”

“Yes, you did.” Pamela drew Lindsay in for an embrace and her entire being melted. “You can't be getting upset if you're not chosen from a lineup. It creates enemies in the house and, worst of all, no customer should be witness to any drama.” I haven’t had a reaction like this to another woman in a long, long time, if ever. Talk about getting under your skin, huh? But in an awesome way, the best way. “Most of our customers have enough drama in their everyday lives as it is. That is why they come here. It’s our job to make them happy.”

A crease appeared on Lindsay’s brow and a single tear slid down her cheek.

“We're a business, baby. We're like a grocery store, a restaurant, whatever.” I need to focus on this discussion and pull my mind out of the gutter. Kayleigh needs me now. “It’s vital we project a positive image to our customers. It's how we get them to return.

“And as for Colt and me, our viewpoint as the owners, we don't want any drama or underlying issues amongst the employees. No negativity.” Yeah, better. “We all live together, and drama eats away at everything, and customers will pick up on it. We're together twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Everyone needs to get along.”

What would happen if a customer picked Lindsay and Aaliyah for a threesome tomorrow? She couldn’t decline it because they didn’t like each other. You could, but that would be frowned upon big-time. Lindsay and Aaliyah would have to be best friends and lovers and convince the customer everything between them is legitimate. Been there, done that with girls I didn't like in the past. It sucks, but it's the way things are here.

What’s worse, Lindsay didn’t have the acting chops – at least not yet – to pull something like that off. The customer would probably sense real animosity between Lindsay and Aaliyah, Pamela thought, and it would ruin his or her experience.

Worst of all, the customer would probably never return. And then Colt gets angry and starts pointing fingers.

“I did nothing wrong!” Lindsay again swallowed hard and had to fight back fresh tears that were waiting at the floodgates. “I never pouted or got upset in front of a customer! I've always kept smiling! I may have pouted once I was out of sight, but getting passed over in a lineup, it's so embarrassing!” She made herself choke out the words. “Humiliating!”

“You can never pout, period. It gives off a horrible impression to the customer and your fellow employees.” Tsk, tsk, tsk. Aaliyah was right. This girl has had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Lindsay was undoubtedly the hottest girl while attending high school and had her pick of anyone. People fawned over her as she walked down the street. They worshipped her like she was a Greek goddess and the single greatest thing that little town ever produced.

God, it's not her fault. She's only eighteen and just needs to grow up. Kayleigh needs some maturity is all, some enlightenment, and to be shown the proper way.

I can help her. I want to help her.

“Listen to me, Kayleigh. Hey, look at me. Kayleigh?”

Those tears had since burst and were coming so fast they streaked down Lindsay’s face one after the other.

“Yeah, that’s it. Look at me.” Pamela did her best to dab at those baby blues with a wad of tissues. “I'm trying to help you.” No turnout had ever meant so much to Pamela this quickly. “You're an emotional girl and need to settle down.” Reminds me of Charlie and the e-mail he sent my way. “Settle down, okay? Don’t cry. I'm telling you this for your own good.”

Her breath coming too fast, Lindsay’s vision was blurred with moisture as she nodded.

“Emotions and this job, they don't mix. I really, really like you, and want you to succeed here.” It was instinct on Pamela’s part to pull Lindsay onto her lap, wrap both arms around her, and try to soothe the hurt away with dancing fingertips down her spine. “But you have to think about the bigger picture.” Colt’s right – you need thicker skin.

Lindsay fought through her sadness and managed a faint smile. “I like you too.”

“This is your job, okay?” Pamela touched Lindsay’s face, her hand delicate and cool. “It's how you make your living. You don't want to mess this opportunity up. Look at all the money you've made here so far this week. Three hundred and twenty-two dollars after expenses? That's excluding the six-sixty-three you had to pay back to me for your fees and the day in Oakfall. Kayleigh, honey, you've grossed well over a thousand dollars in four days of working here.” Pamela was silent for a moment and relished having Lindsay in her arms. I could get used to this. This girl is way too much temptation. ”Really, just two days since you’ve been suspended for the other two. At your age, you'd be hard-pressed to find another job where you can make that type of money, at least legally.” She leaned in closer, and her voice subsequently became edgier. “Do you want to go back to slinging corn dogs in Citronelle for minimum wage and your ex-boyfriend stalking you?”

Those words hit Lindsay like a cold splash of water to the face. “No. Never.”

“This. Is. Your. Job! Don't blow it.” I can’t always protect you. “And a big part of your job is to always have a smile if a customer is present or not. You should be able to sit at the dinner table when it's just us employees and joke around, laugh, have a fun time. You shouldn't have any enemies and no one should think of you as an enemy. My God, Kayleigh. Society looks down on us enough as is. Prostitutes are the dregs of society and we're all going to Hell! We're heathens.”

Lindsay's eyes narrowed. “You believe that?”

“No, of course not.” This type of life wasn’t fair. Pamela learned that lesson long ago, but she’d made the best of it. “We're people like everyone else. We have feelings, emotions, desires, and needs like everyone else. Loved ones in our families get sick and die, they pass away. We go through pain and heartaches. I have an uncle, someone close to me all my life, who has Dementia and doesn’t even know who I am anymore. Do you know how painful that is for me? How much it hurts? We're not immune because we sell sex and fantasy for a living. People think they have the right to talk shit about us, but they don't.”

Not wanting to get sidetracked and go off on a wild, rambling tangent, Pamela forced herself to calm down. Take a chill pill, girl. This isn’t like you.

“My point is, the number one rule in working here, and this goes well beyond making the customer happy, is you have to respect your fellow working ladies, your co-employees. Get along with them, support them. In turn, they'll support you. If one gets chosen over you in a lineup, there’s no reason to get upset. Be happy for them and trust your turn will come next.”

Lindsay pulled away and raised an eyebrow. “And what if it doesn't?” Her upper lip quivered.

“Then trust it will be after that.” She’s got the sexiest, tightest, little body I’ve ever seen. I’d give anything to be as young as her again. Kayleigh has her whole life in front of her and can do whatever she wants. “Listen to what I’m about to tell you, honey, because I live by these words. I swear by them. Someone told me a long time ago, a friend, that the universe responds to what you project. It pays no attention to your wants, your needs, your desires. It only understands what you project, or how you’re broadcasting yourself. If you broadcast doubt and negativity, you’ll attract similar vibrations, and they’ll fester. If you want love and goodwill to manifest themselves in your life, you need to project those feelings, those emotions, every day, all day. Others will see it, they’ll notice. The law of attraction works best if you come into resonance with what you want.”

“What does that have to do with me working here?”

“You stay positive, baby, and positive things will happen to you. We currently have eight girls on duty. That means you have a one out of an eight chance of getting plucked from a lineup. Those odds aren't favorable – twelve-point-five percent. You need to keep that in mind, okay?”

Lindsay sniffled.

“Just because some random guy you've never met and will never see again doesn't pick you, it's not the end of the world. Nothing to be upset about. Maybe said guy doesn't like little, barely legal blondes.” I’d love for Colt to go to town on this girl. Just fuck her so hard and ruthless that she couldn’t think or see straight. It would be good for both of them, right? Lindsay would enjoy it, no doubt. But that’s not Colt’s style. “Maybe the customer prefers someone older, perhaps a MILF like Nicolette. Or a wild and rambunctious brunette like Sahara or Riley. You know those two chicks are bursting with limitless energy. Or perhaps the john prefers a foreigner like Kenzie? Someone a little older with frayed edges like Aaliyah? Or maybe he – or she – wants the ultimate fantasy and chooses our resident centerfold and porn star lookalike, Scarlett, with the fire engine red hair and awesome, mind-blowing curves. Kayleigh, honey, no matter what, you can't take it personal.” Your youth and freshness are why we wanted to hire you to begin with. You offer more variety.

“Okay.” Lindsay nodded emphatically and tried to convince herself to listen to reason. Pamela was the expert in this line of work. It all made sense. Lindsay wasn’t exactly attracted to every type of guy, right? Why should every single one of them be attracted to her?

“I’ll get better. I don't want to lose this job.” It would be a black mark on her employment record if she did and Lindsay wondered if it would interfere with getting hired at a more well-known brothel in the future. Or a “real job”, say, ten years from now. “I promise to work on my emotions.” Lindsay couldn’t let the disdain she harbored for Colt and Aaliyah ruin her future.

Nor could she let it sever the friendship she and Pamela were building together.

“I'll help you get better. I like you. I want you to keep working here for a long time.” Pamela leaned forward and kissed Lindsay square on the forehead. “Can I ask you something, sweetheart?” Her face shone with affection. “What is your why?”

Lindsay’s eyes went blank. “Huh?”

Pamela laughed gently and stroked Lindsay’s forearm. “What is your why? Your why is what you ultimately want in life, the reason behind all your choices and the path you’ve chosen. Do you know what it is?” Take a chance, dammit. She’s won’t take offense to anything you say or do. “Whether it be stability, growth, financial freedom, a family, adventure, whatever. Make sure your personality is aligned with your why. If you do that, your why will be manifested much more efficiently. For example, if your why is love, make sure you’re lovable. Be open to love, treat others with love, and choose love above fear in every decision, every situation.” Pamela tilted her head back and forth several times, full of zest and energy. “Lovelovelovelove.”

Lindsay stared back at her, slack-jawed.

“I find it funny how – or, not funny, very sad, actually – people spend a lot of time, energy, money, and focus on their physical body, how they look, but not take care of their mind the same way. In my opinion, your mind, your mindset, is the most important thing you’ve got. If you put effort into your mindset, make it better, healthier, you’ll find everything around you is so much easier.”

Pamela exhaled a deep breath. “Cosmetic surgery, fixing yourself, it’s a big issue here, a big thing. With this being a brothel and so much of our success, or failure, riding on our physical appearance. Most of the girls who’ve been here over the years have done something to their look, but I don’t know where the line is drawn. Dying their hair, fixing their eyebrows, wearing extensions on their lashes. Is that in the same category as cosmetic surgery? The same ballpark? In my opinion, they should do whatever they want, but also be aware of the fact it’s not their body that needs fixing, it’s their mentality.”

Lindsay sat motionless, not uttering a word, and took in everything about Pamela and her amazing aura. The woman was sensible, wise beyond her years, and unflappable. Pamela was unlike all the other girls in the house. She wasn’t conceited and never belittled anyone.

“I think a lot of girls in this business fix their boobs, their ass, their noses, their lips, whatever, because they think it will make them happy. But I don’t know one person who’s had surgery and they’re suddenly happy.” Scarlett comes to mind. She’s about as unhappy as anyone could be. “When girls come to me asking if they should get this done, get that done, I usually tell them they need to work on themselves from the inside out first. It’ll ease their stress. Altering their body is a quick fix and doesn’t lead to any long-term happiness.”

Pamela gave Lindsay’s shoulder a gentle massage. “And by that same token, sweet Kayleigh, you need to work on yourself from the inside out too.” She tapped Lindsay’s temple with her index finger. “You’re young and have time. What do you want in life? What is your why? Just be positive. Know it, own it, act it. Shine like the whole universe is yours. Be such a beautiful soul that others crave your vibes. My God, you’re the sweetest, prettiest girl I’ve ever seen come through this place in twelve years. No one else even comes close. Work on your mindset and you’ll be making money hand over fist here in no time flat.”

Was that the nicest compliment Lindsay had ever received? She couldn’t think of a better one. But how could she respond to it? And to all that eloquent advice she’d received? Lindsay still found herself tongue-twisted, speechless.

Falling in love with another prostitute like this – perhaps even idolizing one – was never part of her grand plan.

“I don't know why you question yourself either, baby.” Yeah, say it. “Are you attractive enough to work here? Wow. You already know how I feel, what I think. Have you looked in the mirror recently?” Say it, be honest. “If I were a customer and came in and saw you, I'd drop as much money as I could and go all-out on your gorgeous little body.” Pamela's soft eyes scoured Lindsay from head to toe and back up again. “I'd empty out my bank account and eat you alive.”

The thirty-year-old swiveled her head toward the television but could see Lindsay literally hyperventilating in response via her peripheral vision. Pamela stifled another laugh. “I admit, I always liked Tom and Jerry when I was growing up. Watched them a ton. The Flintstones and SpongeBob too.” On the screen, Tom was trapped in a pool table with his head sticking out of the corner pocket. Jerry whacked him upside the skull with a cue stick, causing him to scream, and a ball went tumbling down his throat. “Hey! I remember this one! Funny stuff.”

When Pamela twisted back around, Lindsay's blue eyes were fixated on her and twinkling like jewels underneath a bright summertime sky. Need, want, lust, they were all swirling. Pamela had confidence she could give Lindsay what she desired – what she suddenly needed – in a matter of seconds.

Unable to resist such a steamy look, Pamela moved her lips dangerously close to Lindsay's mouth and hovered way too long, only an inch or two from making contact. “How long have you been attracted to other girls, sweetheart?”

Lindsay followed the path of Pamela’s left index finger as it trailed sensuous, haphazard circles along her inner thigh. She had to exhale once or twice to corral her senses. “Umm, all my life.”

“Me too. Could never resist them. I don’t think I’ve ever met a girl I wasn’t attracted to in some form or another. I love them all.” Pamela grinned and tilted her head. “You’re so pretty when you blush.”

AnnyCorps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyCorps

Lindsay bit her lower lip, still an inch from Pamela’s, and desire flared from within. Her gaze shifted back to Pamela’s finger as it explored. “I … I like that.”

The potency of the feelings Pamela stirred within Lindsay was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. Lindsay understood this was a brothel and nothing was supposed to be real, but she couldn't deny her red-hot attraction. Or that she was already in love. Scarlett, Kenzie, Sahara, and Riley all insisted Pamela had a legitimate crush on her too. Lindsay was upbeat, relaxed, and happy, and wanted to see where this roller coaster ride took her.

“I know Aaliyah and you didn’t get off on the right foot, to put it mildly, and your ex-boyfriend treated you poorly. But that’s not how this is gonna be. That’s not how I’m gonna be.” Pamela now held both of Lindsay’s hands. “I promise everything will be okay.” When Lindsay nodded, Pamela offered a gracious smile. “I can tell you’re the type of girl who yearns for someone to take care of you. I’ll take care of you, okay? That’s my job as long as you’re here.”

Pamela loved the way Lindsay pressed her lips together whenever she was processing a deep, inner thought and then more firmly as each second ticked by. Like now. Lindsay was clearly debating something important in that mind of hers. But all Pamela could think about was sinking into the wonder of those luscious lips and never finding her way out.

“Maybe I want my why … to be you.”

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for Pamela to go in for a kiss. Those blue eyes of Lindsay’s were big and radiant as she blinked up at her after first contact. Their tongues met again and proceeded to dance and glide together in a slow, blissful union. Pamela placed a hand at the nape of Lindsay’s neck and threaded her fingers through her long, silky hair. Lindsay’s breath was coming faster and faster, her arousal ratcheting up a notch or two with every passing second.

Or ten.

“You’re so beautiful,” Pamela said, pressing her hands to either side of Lindsay’s rib cage, palms flat, fingers fanned out. “I mean it, honey. Every time you blush, it takes all my willpower not to toss you onto the nearest bed or sofa and have my way with you.”

Lindsay would welcome that. She wanted to strip away what little clothing Pamela had from her amazing curves and find out firsthand if her naked body looked as mind-blowing in person as it did on the brothel’s website. “I want you to have your way with me.”

“A kinky one, aren't you?” Pamela pressed her lips to Lindsay’s cheek and savored the sweetness. “Hmm, your hands are so soft.” Pamela purred like a kitten and pecked Lindsay’s wrist with a kiss.

She laughed. “So are yours.”

“You’re so silly.” Pamela tilted her head. “You’ve still never been with another girl before, right? Not this week?”

Lindsay shuddered as Pamela’s thumb traveled up and down her forearm in a slow, steady rhythm. “No.”

And then her hands were in Lindsay’s hair, their mouths intertwined, and Pamela was kissing all the air from her lungs. “Just … let me show you. I’ll teach you.” Lindsay’s lips were sublime, addictive, and tasted like a mixture of Diet Mountain Dew and mouthwash. One kiss wasn’t nearly enough, so Pamela kept going back for more, one after another. “I promise you’ll like it.”

Offering zero resistance, Lindsay sighed and was overcome with intense physical need as Pamela kissed her cheek, her ear, and slid one strap of the half-baby-tee down her shoulder. That hand ducked into Lindsay’s cleavage and rubbed before she pulled back and their eyes again connected as one.

How could any kiss taste this good? How could anyone be this endearing, yet so gorgeous at the same time?

Pamela was Lindsay's universe. Nothing else mattered. Lindsay was dizzy and breathless and needed Pamela's hands all over her body and that cover-girl face between her thighs.

“Pamela,” came Lindsay’s sigh as her neck was being serenaded with kisses and nibbles.

Pamela answered by slipping her arms around Lindsay and kissing her in a way she’d reserved exclusively for her husband. Heat flourished, of course, but emotions overran everything else. Genuine, sincere emotions that stunned Pamela; the type she’d only allow to surface in private moments with Colt.

From their first meeting in the parlor, Pamela couldn’t take her eyes away from Lindsay. That dazzling smile had her smiling back. And now she’d gotten to know Lindsay this week, learn how firm and divine her body was, and been witness to her sounds of pleasure between shared kisses, Pamela was in deep. Far deeper than she’d ever thought she’d be with a fellow employee, let alone a turnout off the streets.

As an experienced, twelve-year courtesan, Pamela had always differentiated the physical from the emotional. Yes, she’d yearned for this – an opportunity at a legitimate relationship with another woman – but never thought it would come to fruition. Not in a brothel. Not with my history. And not with Colt and his reluctance to join in.

Pamela gathered Lindsay’s top and pulled, all the way up, and her bare breasts spilled free. Against creamy, firm flesh, Lindsay’s nipples were dark and stiffened under Pamela’s watchful gaze. This girl was every fantasy Pamela ever had come to life, her body built for pleasures of the flesh in the sweetest form, with nubile, taut curves to caress with her hands, her mouth, her …

 

*

 

Lindsay’s heart pounded so hard that she felt lightheaded but trying to keep a lid on her own desire had gone out the window. It was pointless.

Pamela lowered her mouth to a breast and took its nipple inside. Lindsay’s hands clenched at Pamela’s hair and her body bucked and churned in response. Pamela swirled her tongue along the sensitive bud and sucked harder, desperate to taste Lindsay with her teeth, her lips.

“Pamela,” she whimpered. The sensation of lips and tongue gliding over her breasts was too much for Lindsay to handle. Add the visual of Pamela’s face concentrating as she did her due diligence, her small, skilled hands roaming and caressing, and the excess cleavage from the deep plunge of her t-shirt, and Lindsay was a goner. Unrelenting desire was set to consume and swallow her whole.

Closing her eyes didn’t slow her excitement. Rather, it made the rest of her senses shift into overdrive. Pamela’s touch, her scent, her delicate, genuine murmurs of affection … Lindsay couldn’t control herself any longer. She clutched at the back of Pamela’s neck and kissed her hard, hungrily. And in the process, she climbed onto Pamela’s lap and straddled her right on the bed itself. She bounced up and down across her lap once or twice, then tossed both arms around her shoulders and squished those perky little breasts to Pamela’s chest, only to kiss her again.

“Take me, Pamela. Make me yours.”

“Touch me first. Put your hands on me.”

Urgency abounded as she pulled back and pressed both hands to Pamela’s breasts, cupping them through the thin fabric. Pamela linked her fingers behind her neck and arched her back, allowing Lindsay full access.

“Lay down on the bed and spread your legs for me.”

Lindsay whimpered and reclined on the mattress, and Pamela came down on top of her and latched on to her ass. Soon, a hand found the gusset of Lindsay’s panties and she gasped when Pamela trailed a sharp fingernail over it.

“Such a beautiful girl.” Pamela spoke in a hush and dialed up the pressure. “I saw the dildo on your bed when I came in. You were playing with yourself, weren't you?” Lindsay blushed bright red and nodded as Pamela kissed her cheek in a reassuring manner. “It's so much better when someone else plays with your pussy, isn't it? I think I may play with it all night long.”

Lindsay squirmed and writhed. Pamela glided her finger along the folds of Lindsay's wetness and nudged her way somewhat inside through the exquisite silk.

“Oooooh, your touch is so soft. You're driving me crazy.” Lindsay was breathless and already at wit's end. “I've dreamed of this moment my entire life.”

“Being with another girl?”

“No. Being with you.” Lindsay's face blushed with liquid, molten desire. “You're my dream girl.”

“Oh, baby. Oh, baby.” Pamela's body was having a reaction of its own as she leaned over and kissed Lindsay's pussy through her panties. Those sexy little hips twitched as she nibbled, licked, and suckled the intoxicating moisture.

“Oh yes, yank my panties down! Yank them down. Yank them down.”

Struggling for oxygen and unaware why those lips were no longer between her thighs, Lindsay opened her eyes and Pamela immediately swooped in for a kiss. The two ladies hugged as Lindsay tried to jam her tongue straight down Pamela's throat. A single hand pulled her half-tee further up, to her neck, and squeezed a bare breast. A shiver raced through Lindsay's core as Pamela transitioned her lips to Lindsay's neck and kissed slowly, delicately.

“Do you like that?”

“I do!” Lindsay shrilled out. “I do, I do.”

“Want me to fuck you? Right here?”

“Yeah, fuck me. Please fuck me.”

“You sound desperate for it.” Pamela’s hand continued to grope Lindsay’s breast. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since the instant I first saw you Monday morning. I would’ve done it in the bar right in front of Jim, too, if I could. I wouldn’t care.”

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. That would’ve been so hot.” Her hands now splayed out on either side of her head, Lindsay stifled a laugh at the sudden images racing through her mind. “Do you think Jim would’ve liked watching us?”

“Of course he would have. He’s a man.” Pamela withdrew her lips and pulled back, then drank in the sight of Lindsay with her tousled hair spread across the pillow like a shining, silky cloud and her bright blue eyes begging for what she wanted most. Lindsay's breasts heaved with every exhale, the baby tee still bunched around her neck, and she had a hand stuffed deep beneath the waistband of her panties. “Oooooh, Kayleigh, you’re the dream girl.”

When Pamela slid her lips downward and again snagged a sweet, succulent nipple between her teeth, Lindsay involuntarily slid a thigh between Pamela's legs and the stimulation was red-hot, blinding. Pamela's eyes rolled into the back of her head for a second or two before she tightened her grip on Lindsay's shuddering torso and feasted on both nipples.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. That feels so good!” Lindsay's hands held the back of Pamela's head as she continued to suck, slurp, and bite those nipples. Soon, her mouth retracted, and she trailed a series of whispery kisses along Lindsay's torso and abdomen. Pamela eased away and lifted the tiny, flirty Happy Ending top up and over her own head and tossed it aside.

“Oh, good God. You're drop-dead gorgeous. Fucking gorgeous.” Pamela, now nude, smiled at the heartfelt compliment. Lindsay's eyes were glazed over. “You're the most beautiful woman on the face of God's green Earth.”

“Take your top off, honey. Get rid of it.”

Though her breasts were exposed, Lindsay did as instructed and ripped the t-shirt away. She palmed one breast and squeezed.

Pamela slid back up and kissed her flush on the lips. “Now those little purple panties, baby. I want you to take them off and show me what's beneath.”

Lindsay's hands moved to the waistband, yet she couldn't help but reach up and fondle the lovely curves of Pamela's own breasts. They feel so full! She toyed with them for a few seconds, then went back to her panties and, with apprehensive eyes, stared up at Pamela.

Knowing that look, Pamela again leaned over, sealed her mouth over Lindsay's, and kissed her like she was one of the most precious gifts in the world.

Every graceful, sweeping stroke of Pamela's wet, skilled tongue made Lindsay's consciousness drift and bound higher into the atmosphere. She was floating on cloud nine and never wanted to come down from this intense euphoria. Lindsay extended both arms across the bed at ninety-degree angles in search of any sense of stability. Pamela was in complete control and Lindsay was ready to surrender everything.

“Kayleigh … Lindsay.” The way Pamela whispered her name once their lips parted made goosebumps pop all over Lindsay's forearms. “Take your panties off. Now.”

Both hands traveled southward, and Lindsay hooked her thumbs into the high side-straps of her G-string. Her body was a lightning rod as she whisked them past her hips.

Pamela admired the sight for a moment – the tiny, adorable thistle of blonde curls – knowing the entrance to paradise awaited. She maintained eye contact and helped Lindsay dispose of the panties. Pamela again kissed her lips, then slipped a hand between Lindsay's thighs and cupped with mild pressure. “Oh, honey. You're soaked already.”

Unable to speak, Lindsay nodded.

“Baby.” Pamela's voice was a whisper as she lowered her forehead to Lindsay's abdomen and went still. Two fingers trailed over her clitoris. “Baby, I want this.” Lindsay's entire body flinched as Pamela inserted the tip of her index finger between those folds. “I want this, baby. Your pussy. Can I have it? Keep it forever?”

Lindsay swallowed hard. “Yes, ma'am.”

Pamela again leaned over and kissed the sensitive skin between those breasts. Lindsay was panting in desperate need, her hips rocking, churning, pleading with Pamela to put more of her finger inside. All of it; perhaps a second or third one too.

Fist me!

Lips glided down her sternum again and to her belly button, which was met with damp, openmouthed kisses. They kept moving. Lindsay clawed at Pamela's hair, begging her to go lower. She licked and teased and nibbled, and once Pamela's mouth found paydirt, Lindsay's body arched high off the bed and went spiraling out of control.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Lindsay moved her free hand to the wooden headboard and held on for dear life. She shifted her hips on pure instinct and Pamela's wondrous mouth took more, more, more. “Yes, like that, like that!” Pamela lashed away with full, gratifying licks and soon Lindsay was squirming like a fish on a hook.

Again, Pamela needed a kiss. She was addicted to Lindsay's mouth and halted the proceedings, sliding up her body and finding those sweet, puffy lips. Lindsay gasped as Pamela took her in a hot, probing exchange, their mouths connected as one. Pamela placed a hand between Lindsay’s thighs and thrust into her with her middle finger.

“Oooooh,” she moaned.

“You're so beautiful.” Pamela's opposite hand stroked Lindsay's forehead, her shoulders, her hair as she again kissed her neck. “Beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, and a beautiful mouth.” Pamela spoke slowly, nuzzled Lindsay's neck, and breathed in the fresh, vibrant scent. “You have smooth, soft skin. I like that.” She found her mouth one more time. “And very kissable lips.”

Yet, there were more pressing matters to deal with.

Pamela retreated and dove face-first between those thighs. She withdrew her finger and ran the same hand over Lindsay's sweet spot, spreading her labia and revealing moist, pink flesh. Lindsay grasped the headboard with both hands and wailed out once Pamela enveloped her pussy with her lips and tongue.

As much as Lindsay enjoyed Sammy going down on her Tuesday evening, that was nothing compared to now. Lindsay's feet levitated off the bed and her knees vibrated in mid-air as Pamela feasted, licking and sucking with a ferocious hunger that was unparalleled. It was a complete release of Lindsay’s mind, her body, her soul, and her entire world was seconds away from a nuclear explosion. Pamela was beyond insatiable and committed to providing Lindsay the best orgasm of her life.

“Oh God!” Lindsay clamped her thighs around Pamela's head and squeezed hard. “Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!” She exerted such tremendous energy doing so that her hands fell from the headboard. Anticipation gripped Lindsay so fiercely that she couldn't move her arms, at least for now. “Oh, dear God!” Her head tossed back and mouth open, Lindsay’s primal screams mixed with the noise of her body thrashing around. “You're gonna make me cream myself!”

Pamela pulled away to gasp but returned to work. She kept her eyes fixed on Lindsay's face and was inflamed there were eyes looking right back at her, begging, pleading, imploring for release. Her own face glistening with juices, Pamela swallowed the excess and roared, “I can't get enough of you, baby!”

“Devour me with your tongue!” Lindsay glanced down and became enthralled with Pamela’s brown eyes, warm and determined, as her lips and mouth worked their magic. She spoke through choppy breaths. “Please, keep going! Keep going! Make me your lesbian bitch!”

Pamela's throat constricted as Lindsay rocked against her face. “Oooooh, so wet! Such a perfect pussy! So good, so good.” Her movements became wilder and more unpredictable as Pamela took her to the precipice of orgasm. The frenetic action had stretched both ladies taut, like a pair of rubber bands about to snap, and it was the sweetest torture imaginable. Soon, Pamela realized she was no longer licking Lindsay's pussy.

Instead, Lindsay was fucking her mouth.

Still, Pamela's tongue flicked and twirled, and she helped Lindsay release the beast within, the animalistic side of a sheltered eighteen-year-old who yearned to be set free and experience life on her own. Yet also someone Pamela cared about and fell head-over-heels in love with too.

When was the last time – other than with Colt, of course – Pamela found herself so emotionally invested in a sexual encounter? So turned on that nothing else in the world mattered than to deliver her partner ultimate satisfaction?

Somewhere over the past twelve years, the idea of sport fucking had lost its appeal. But that was okay, and to be expected.

It wasn't that Pamela was so desensitized she felt nothing with a typical client. She detached her emotions and rarely was there a spark.

And although she'd fantasized about this for several years, there was no way Pamela could trust another woman enough to let her in. Yet she trusted Lindsay enough to have visions of her in her bed every night from this point forward.

Squished between her and Colt.

Lindsay screamed, her words nonsensical, and her body went rigid as an orgasm tore through her and ripped down every reality she'd ever known. Her pussy spasmed around Pamela's tongue; juices gushed and flowed as Pamela moved her head back and forth and reveled in the joyous moment. Pamela's face was Lindsay's own personal sex toy and, perhaps for the first time, Pamela flat-out loved it.

Lindsay gave a cry so loud it split Pamela's ears and reverberated all throughout the house and bounced off every wall. What did Colt think? Would it upset him that Lindsay fooled around like this with his wife? What about Jim? Kenzie? Aaliyah might become angrier, but who the hell cared?

Satisfied, Lindsay collapsed onto the bed in an exhausted, listless heap, and her face burned red at the spectacle she'd made of herself.

I can't believe I had sex with another woman! “Oh, dear God. Oh my. I feel … wowzers … better than ever before.”

 

*

 

“Amazing. Simply amazing,” Pamela whispered, moving up and kissing the tip of Lindsay’s nose. Her face twitched, but Pamela caught it and stilled her with a soft kiss. “Honey, I …” Haven't had sex this satisfying in years.

And you didn't even do anything to me.

“What is it, Pamela? What?” Lindsay planted a kiss on her cheek. “What? Talk to me.”

Not wanting to admit that at such an early stage, Pamela smiled instead and sat up. She put her hand on Lindsay's face and inserted an index finger into her mouth. Lindsay accepted it, and with those alluring blue eyes, gazed back at her and sucked.

“Listen, honey. I'm going over to the hutch where my phone is.”

Lindsay latched on to Pamela's wrist with her hand and mumbled, “No! Don't leave me. Please!”

“Honey, hold on. I'm going to text Colt and tell him he better not expect me to come out for a lineup or see a customer tonight. That’s all.” Pamela leaned over and again peppered Lindsay's forehead with a kiss. “Because I'll refuse. I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight.”

Lindsay nodded, released Pamela's finger from her mouth, and settled deeper into the cozy bed. “Hurry up, okay? I want to snuggle with you.”

Pamela giggled like an excited schoolgirl on prom night and rushed over to the hutch. She snatched her smartphone and typed out a text message.

>> I'm in Kayleigh's room and you BETTER NOT disturb us the rest of night. I'M OFF. DO NOT expect me for a lineup because I won't come. Love you lots! –P

Still giggling, Pamela returned her cellular device to the hutch and another thought popped into her mind.

Have to work on Colt. I'd like Kayleigh in our lives full-time and for us to share her. If I can show him my feelings for her are legit, Colt may be more open to the idea, I think. She's a tight, adorable little blonde, and that's his weakness. Always has been, what he likes most.

Colt fell in love with me when I was eighteen too. …

Pamela became emotional for a split second – overcome with the possibilities – but made a mad dash straight for Lindsay's outstretched arms. The two rolled around a time or two on the mattress, happy, but settled with Pamela on her back and Lindsay's face buried between those perfect, scrumptious breasts.

Her lips nibbled. “You know, we have a threesome scheduled tomorrow afternoon with the guy from the website. What's his name?”

“HeavyD9116 … Darius.” Pamela grabbed the remote control and flipped the television off. There's a first for everything, right? Never thought I'd have sex while Tom and Jerry played in the background. “I know him. He's been here many times before. Decent enough guy.”

Lindsay giggled and raised her face from the delights of Pamela's cleavage. “I'm sure he's gonna want both of us to lick pussy, right?”

“Yeah.” Pamela couldn't contain her smile. “What's that look, baby? What's on your mind?”

Lindsay shrugged in slow motion and bit her lip in a shy manner. “You should teach me how tonight.”

A rare blush crept across her face. “What? Lick pussy?”

Lindsay nodded emphatically. “I … I’ve been dreaming of having you sit on my face every night.”

“Wow. Blunt and to the point, aren’t you?”

“A little blunt, yes, I admit it!”

Pamela giggled. “As long as I get to lick your pussy again as well, baby. Many, many times. And use your dildo on you too. I'll teach you some tricks with it!” Pamela took her in another smoldering, lustful kiss and had Lindsay's body turn to silly putty within her arms.

Exactly where it had been forever destined to be. …

(End of Chapter Nine - to be continued)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments