Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 15 Part 3

"Lindsay's descent into debauchery reaches a new low."

13
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
10.7k words 10.7k words

“You understand what we want to do here, right?”

“Yeah, I got it.”

Sammy’s teeth flashed, white and broad. “Honestly, it's a pleasure to see you again. It's been over a year, hasn't it?”

“Hmm, yeah, I guess it has.” A seasoned veteran of the sex industry, Mariko (real name: Asa Akiyama) had built a loyal following over the past seventeen years with thousands of clients making the pilgrimage to Nevada to party with her from all corners of the globe. She'd been working exclusively out of Happy Ending Ranch (legally, at least) for the past two years, citing its low fees, chill living conditions, and close friendships with Elisabeth, Nicolette, and Aaliyah.

Mariko was born in New York City but raised in Tokyo, Japan. She had jet-black hair and brown, smoky eyes, and an athletic edge to her otherwise sex machine of a body. Standing five-foot-two and weighing 106 pounds, Mariko sported 32c-24-32 measurements and took meticulous care of herself because her body was her only means of paying the bills and providing a good, solid upbringing for her young daughter back home in Las Vegas.

When on break from the ranch, Mariko masqueraded as a Dominatrix and a stripper. Tireless, she kept busy and hoped to continue working in the industry well into her forties, even her fifties.

Like Pamela, selling sex was all she knew.

Mariko complemented her ravishing appearance with a host of tattoos, including birds on the back of her neck, roses on her left shoulder, and cherry blossoms on her right (paying homage to her Japanese heritage), a star on her left forearm, and others as well. Proud of her ink, she was considering having additional artwork done as well.

“How about I offer you seven hundred for one hour?”

Mariko folded her arms and let out a combative snort. “Seven hundred? Come on, Sammy. Seriously, don’t be that guy.” She skewered him with a bristly look. “You know I charge eight hundred an hour for a standard, one-on-one party. Obviously, you're asking for far more. Fetish shit like threesomes cost extra.”

“And I've never paid you more than six hundred an hour, at least at this house.” Despite his wealth, Sammy stuck to his guns when negotiating with working ladies and refused to let them price-gouge him. Still, there were rare occasions when he made exceptions, but only for the most special, sexiest of courtesans.

Namely, Pamela, Scarlett, and (now) Lindsay.

Mariko’s asking price is way too high in my opinion, but she can get away with it. She was the lone Asian girl here and had that corner monopolized. Good for her, right? More power to her. Rumor was, Mariko told Colt if he ever hired another Asian, she'd quit on the spot.

Still, Sammy was asking for more than a typical GFE. Seven hundred wouldn't be near enough. Not with this chick. Mariko was an awesome gal – a straight A – and Sammy had partied with her off the books several times in Vegas and Salt Lake City. He realized the next twenty-four hours would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

He was splurging a lot already. Why not some more?

“I'll give you nine hundred. Take it or leave it.”

Mariko huffed and rolled her eyes. “Okay, fine.” But then her lips quirked upward. “Such a tightwad.”

“Excellent.” Sammy made a fist and gently waved it about in victory. “I've sent you some e-mails in the past couple of weeks, but haven't heard back from you, and I've been wonderin' what's been goin' on.”

“Yeah, I saw them, and I'm sorry for not responding. I've been busy but am excited to see you again.” Mariko’s voice turned bubbly. “You doing okay, Sammy? How's things in Utah?”

“I'm doin' great. Had some business to take care of this morning and made the long trek down here to Flagstone by car.” He jutted his chin high. “Flagstone is the happiest place on Earth, isn't it?”

“It's always sunny in Flagstone!” Her eyes fluttered downward, and this time, she stifled a laugh. “In all my years of working in the houses, I don't think I've ever had a negotiation like this.”

“There's a first for everything, isn't there?” Before Mariko had stepped foot in the bedroom, Sammy was guiding Lindsay's head, his erection sheathed in the velvety cavern of her mouth, as she sat on the floor in front of him. Relax yourself, babygirl, and work on your deep throat skills. His eyes closed in absolute bliss. I'm going to teach you how to suck cock the way I like it. Lindsay performed fellatio as if her life depended on it and loved having her hair wound all nice and tight around those strong fingers.

“I told Kayleigh she was to give me a blowjob while you and I discussed pricing. Look at her, Mariko. Isn’t she a spitfire?” Sammy admired the shameful sight of the nubile eighteen-year-old, her head bent to the task, worshipping his dick. “I've learned that she's quite the submissive little thing, too, and loves being told what to do.” There was a scorching sensation between Lindsay’s thighs, not to mention an air of desperation about, as she sucked harder, faster, wanting to devour his cock.

All of it.

Sammy handed Mariko $900 in cash. “Go process that at the booking office with Jim, darlin'. Ain't no way I'm getting up and doing it myself.”

“Okay. But just so you know, Jim went home early. Mindy is running the house at the moment.”

Sammy's eyes swelled. “Oh, really? Is that so?”

“Yeah. Jim wanted to catch some sleep and said he'll be back when we close at three o’clock because you're having the overnight with Kayleigh. Apparently, Colt wants him here for it. Mindy's shift ends at three.”

Fanfuckingtastic. Sammy would talk to Mindy once Mariko’s sixty minutes were up. Mindy may be the night bartender, but I've negotiated with her before and think we can strike a deal that's beneficial to us both.

When Mariko excused herself seconds later with the cash in hand, Sammy, seated at the foot of the bed with his legs outstretched, turned his attention to Lindsay.

“I can tell, honey, that you've learned an awful lot in such a short amount of time. I thought your little mouth was incredible last week. But right now? It feels fucking otherworldly. So good.”

“Thank you, sir.” Lindsay kept her head bowed, her blonde hair cascading around it, planting tender kisses on his cock, thighs, and balls. “I just want you to let me make you feel good. That’s what I’m here for. Making you feel good makes me feel good.”

Sammy again wove his fingers through her hair and lifted it from her face, providing himself the perfect view as she tended to him. His heart pounded like a runaway horse, and despite his calm, cool exterior, his body temperature was spiking through the roof. Lindsay’s large, cobalt eyes and lush, red lips were so seductive he had to shift about on the bed. She was such a petite thing, too, her skin soft as silk beneath his touch.

“Keep sucking, darlin’.” He peered at the ongoing countdown on his smartphone: twenty-two hours and fifty-one minutes. I'm going to use and fuck you so hard tonight and tomorrow that you'll never forget it. Oh, the things Sammy had in mind for her. “Don't stop sucking. When I want you to stop, I'll tell you to stop.”

“Yes sir.”

“Else, it'll make the spanking you're going to receive once Mariko leaves all the more painful.”

Terribly aroused, she mewed like a child. “Yes sir.”

Lindsay needs to start calling me “Daddy” on a full-time basis instead of occasionally. We can work on that over these twenty-four hours too.

“Oh my God.” Soon, Sammy couldn't hide his pleasure any longer. He'd received thousands upon thousands of magnificent blowjobs over the years, but rarely from a woman he loved. Barbara doesn't do oral at all anymore and, really, the only other woman I've loved was Alana. She was his original sugar baby, gone but certainly not forgotten, a victim of ovarian cancer.

The feeling, as well as the sight of his throbbing dick dominating Lindsay's face, pressing against the back of her throat validated this steep investment. He put his hands on either side of her skull and began to thump away, just like before, the way the Master of this sort of loose, wanton girl was entitled to. “Take it down that fuckin’ throat.” Wet, dirty notes of intense oral originated from the soft, silken mouth that Sammy used like a pussy. “I know you loved sucking my dick in front of Mariko, too, having an audience. You’re a bad girl.”

“Hmmmmm,” Lindsay managed, her tongue flicking away. “Oh my goodness. Look how hard I got you.” She reared up to spit lewdly several times on his cock. Lindsay didn’t stop to wipe her messy mouth, either, instead diving right back down to fill her oral void again. Spit streamers dripped from her chin to her breasts.

His tone dropped, becoming dark. “Such a bad, bad girl.”

When Mariko reentered the bedroom, Sammy slowed his thrusts and smiled. “Why don't you take your clothes off, darlin'?”

As she'd done thousands of times in her own right, Mariko put her smartphone down, lowered the zipper of her dress, and shrugged it to the floor. “Like what you see?” She stood in her silky bra and panties, their color purple, and black thigh-high stockings with lace around the elastic tops. It was an ideal complement to Mariko’s dark, cocoa skin. Five-inch pumps adorned her delicate, slender feet. She was a stunning young woman whose body was not only on a rental loan for the next sixty minutes, but also at the disposal of a man plenty old enough to be her father.

“I like your panties, sweetheart. So, so pretty. And cute. But I want you to remove them. Take them down and play with yourself as Kayleigh sucks my dick.”

Mariko nodded and slinked her purple panties down until they fell to the floor and circled her feet.

“Play with your pussy,” Sammy demanded, his breathing ragged. “I know how much being with other girls turns you on, darlin', so don't you worry.” Sammy vividly recalled the overnight he had at a hotel in Utah eighteen months ago featuring Mariko and Olivia, a girl from one of the northern houses. Mariko was ravenous for Olivia's pussy and that was not an act. “You and Kayleigh will be getting acquainted very soon.”

Mariko moaned as her fingers rubbed her clitoris. For an instant, a thrill of shame zoomed through her and she smiled at the sight of Sammy eyeing the young blonde as the submissive plaything she was.

Word spread quickly throughout the house earlier – as it always did – and many were flabbergasted that Sammy, of all people, had booked twenty-four hours with Lindsay. Some ladies were upset, too, claiming Sammy never got more than an hour with them, and that poisonous, evil monster – jealousy – was rearing its ugly head.

Even in a relaxed and peaceful house where Colt and Pamela strove for everyone to get along like a family at all times, these girls were still only human.

I’m mad salty, highkey! Kayleigh will party and make more money in the next twenty-four hours than I will during my entire three-week stay at the house!

Last time I saw him, Sammy kept going on and on about what a wonderful time we had and promised to purchase double that on his next trip, if not triple. What in the blue hell does he see in Kayleigh? She's an awkward, uncoordinated turnout with no talent. I've seen her suck cock. She's all gums and slobber.

Why does Kayleigh get to have all the fun and make all that money? It isn't fair!

Mariko had a different viewpoint than some of her co-employees.

Sammy has always liked the younger girls and clearly has a soft spot for Kayleigh. I'm happy for her. I cannot complain; I have my share of whales too. It's good for clients to spread the wealth and sample different girls during a particular trip or vacation – keeps us all happy – but focusing on one isn't such a bad thing either. I don't involve myself in hating games. After all, it's the trick's money and they can spend it whatever way they see fit.

Sensing an opportunity, Mariko sashayed over to the bed, placed a hand on the back of Lindsay’s still bobbing head, and dropped to a single knee. “That’s right, honey. Show the nice man how much you enjoy sucking his dick.” Mariko purred like a kitten at the hot, raw guttural noises Lindsay made, but suddenly her demeanor changed as she yanked hard on Lindsay’s hair, forcing her spine to arch and eyes to open as she dragged her head back, further back still, as far as her neck would allow. “I want you to remember, bitch, you’re doing this to please me too. Now put it back. Put it back in your mouth. Yeah, that’s it.”

Mariko’s dominant half, the demon succubus, had risen to the forefront, which brought a huge, shit-eating grin to Sammy’s face. Mariko preferred to top other prostitutes in multi-girl parties, especially if they had a submissive side, and that alone was a major reason why she was the first he paid to bring in tonight.

“Don’t take it out of your mouth. You keep in there until I tell you, you little slut.” Mariko’s voice was soft, yet demanding, her lips brushing Lindsay’s ear as the lovely young prostitute mumbled and nodded in response. “Don’t let it fall.” She traced her fingertips, light as a whisper, up and down Lindsay’s shoulders, causing shivers.

“Look at me. All your pleasure is mine.” The speed of Sammy’s thrusting hips increased as Mariko added, “Every. Last. Bit of it.” Lindsay let out a shrill cry, her eyes trained on Mariko. “You love that cock. Show me how much you want to please me, how much you want to please your Master.” She still had a fistful of Lindsay’s hair. “Ohhhhh, yeah, just like that. Look at that beautiful mouth wrapped around this old grandpa’s dick. Such a fine, fine cocksucker.”

“Yeah, let’s hear you gag.”

“Let’s hear you gag,” Mariko agreed with Sammy. “I wanna hear you whimper.” Lindsay’s jaw throbbed as Mariko held her head in place for several seconds, her mouth stuffed full, and she nearly ran out of breath. But when Mariko let go, Lindsay immediately pulled back with another obscene, gooey string of drool dangling from her chin. “Open your mouth. Back in.” Just like that, Lindsay was plying her sensuous craft again. “I love seeing your mouth full of dick. In fact, I refuse to live in a world where that mouth of yours is used for anything except pleasuring others.” Mariko yanked, pulling her head away once more. “Tell me how much you love it, slut.”

“I love it so much.”

“Do you want more?”

“Yeah!” Lindsay cried out.

“Yeah? Tell me how much you want it.”

“I want it so fucking bad!”

“Then take it.” Mariko’s lips pursed as Sammy bucked his hips harder, making Lindsay gag anew. “Let him fuck you. Let him have you in any way he wants because that’s what I want.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Her pussy on fire, Lindsay did her best not to hedge beneath Mariko’s intense scrutiny. No woman had ever spoken to her this way before – like an object, a party favor to be shared and passed amongst the masses, and though the idea itself was white-hot, she couldn’t deny the treatment had her a bit shaken. I shouldn’t allow people I barely know to demean me like this.

“Aren’t you excited?” Mariko slid her hand downward, cupping the curve of Lindsay’s ass. “It’s obvious Sammy has big plans for you. He’s going to fuck you, Kayleigh. Spank you. Use and abuse that cute body of yours. And I think you’re going to enjoy it just as much as he will.”

Moments later, the scene had shifted.

With Lindsay’s legs straining wide, knees up and feet anchored on the mattress, Sammy eyed the back of Mariko’s head, a mass of obsidian-black hair, twisting haphazardly between her thighs. Mariko’s skilled, magical tongue felt so good. Lindsay wanted more of it, much more, as she bounced up and down and thrust herself against Mariko’s mouth, an orgasm gaining momentum, brewing, pounding, clawing for release.

“Rest assured, sweetheart, Mariko’s won’t be the only mouth that eats you out over the next twenty-four hours,” Sammy said over the moans and licking sounds. Every inch of Lindsay had disintegrated into delight, her thighs quaking. “We’ll see about inviting Sahara and Riley in next for a foursome. How many times have you told me that you’ve fantasized about having a party with Sahara and Riley? About how fascinated you are by their relationship, that they’re in love and getting married, and how you wish you could have that with your little friend, Evie, back in California? We'll also see about getting Elisabeth in here tonight. Kenzie and Nicolette tomorrow, too, sometime. You'll be fucking every single one of them.”

Mariko clung tightly to Lindsay’s hips and kept her mouth wrapped around her clitoris and continued to suck and lick without the protection of a dental dam. Lindsay’s body was writhing under her ministrations and her moans had become a steady chorus of unbridled ecstasy. Helping another woman fall to pieces like this, especially one as sexy as this hottie, was one of Mariko’s greatest joys.

“Each of these nice girls,” Sammy said, his deep voice rumbling over Lindsay, “will pleasure you with their fingers and mouths, and open your cunt for me to fuck it.”

Lindsay came again.

Sixty seconds later, with no rest for the weary, Lindsay was on all fours and Sammy was already fucking her. His pelvis slapped against her upturned ass and her face was being forced down and mashed upon Mariko’s pussy, and she was doing her best to repay the favor.

“Lick that pussy, Kayleigh.” Sammy struggled for oxygen as he gave her the goods. “You want to get off yourself, but you need to help Mariko get off too. If there's one thing I hate, it's a greedy submissive. Don't be greedy, babygirl. It's awfully nice of Mariko to join us tonight and allow you to feast on her delicious, little pussy.”

Lindsay's breasts flopped as she cried and screeched while taking it in the doggy style position, kissing, licking, and tasting pussy to gorge her hunger.

“You like Mariko's sweet, Asian cunt, don't you?” Lindsay’s tender, innocent visage stirred Sammy’s predatory nature. “Oh, yeah. Look at you. Insatiable little slut! Yeah, yeah, keep going.” His world spinning, Sammy rode her from behind with authority.

“Oh my God, that fucking dick feels so good!” she panted out. “It’s so deep in my pussy! Oh, dear God. Yes, Sammy … yes! It’s so big! You’re gonna make me come again, aren’t you? Oh my goodness.” Lindsay’s eyes rolled up into her head. “Yes, right there! Right there!”

Mariko's stormy eyes were locked on Lindsay's face. “Yeah, baby, lick it. Lick it! You like that? Oooooh, such a good girl.” She had one hand on a breast, kneading it, and the other between her thighs, spreading her nether lips to allow Lindsay’s probing tongue easier access. “Like that, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Such a good job at that!” Mariko switched her focus to Sammy and grinned. “Oooooh, look at you. You’re fuckin’ her so good.” She weaved her fingers through Lindsay’s hair and squeezed. “I know it’s pretty big, but you’re handling it like a pro.”

“Oh my God, it’s so fucking big!”

Mariko sneered. “Yeah. There you go, there you go. Reach back and spread your ass open while he fucks you. Yeah, just like that. Take that dick.”

“Oh, shit!” Lindsay continued to cry. “It’s so big. Oh my God.”

“Kayleigh really needs this.” Mariko tightened her grip on Lindsay’s head, now using both hands, as she gazed up at Sammy. “Her life was so fucking boring before she showed up at the brothel last week and took a job here. She was telling everyone about it over dinner last night. She’s a repressed little slut who needs nonstop fucking.”

“You do need this, don’t you?” Sammy’s strong hips pounded into Lindsay’s defenseless ass. “Tell me you need it. Tell Daddy how much you need fucking and discipline.”

“I need it!” Her clitoris pulsed in unison with the constant onslaught. “I need it!”

Lindsay gasped as Sammy yanked her head away from the joining of Mariko’s thighs. Reflexively, Lindsay turned to look at him and was met with a deep, forceful kiss, then Sammy shoved her face toward Mariko’s, and they shared a kiss of their own. Sammy’s speed tapered down as he held Lindsay’s head in place. Her kiss with Mariko started out ravenous but had since slowed considerably. She was desperately humping her ass on Sammy’s pelvis, riding the dick he plowed into her, fucking her the way a dominant man should.

“Give it to me! Pl-Please! I wanna come on your fucking dick. Oh my God … yes!” Lindsay tore her mouth away from Mariko's and again glanced over her shoulder at Sammy. “Oh my … fuck!” Her hips bucked and rolled so much that there was no more reason for Sammy to thrust, so he stopped. Relentless, Lindsay impaled herself on him over and over again as if she was a woman possessed.

Mariko put her hand on Lindsay's face and caressed it. “You like big dick, don't you? A size queen, hmm? Oh, yeah. Sammy knows how to fuck a girl, doesn't he?” Unable to resist, Mariko grasped Lindsay's chin and turned it so they could kiss again.

Overcome, Lindsay again broke the kiss and focused on Sammy. “Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me! Oh, I wish you'd come here every day from now on and fuck me!” Tears rolled down her face. “Shove it in, my pussy is yours! Owwwww, yeah, pull my fucking hair! You know I deserve it! Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes! Oh my God! Don't stop, Daddy! Don't stop! Oh Daddy! My pussy is throbbing!”

“Who's pussy?” Sammy growled, thrusting. “Who does it belong to? Who’s pussy is it?”

“It's your fucking pussy!”

He smacked her ass once, twice, a third time. Hard and brutal. “Why is that? Why is it mine? Why?”

“Because I'm your slut, Daddy!” Lewd, decadent sounds filled the bedroom. Slam after slam, Lindsay's pussy became wetter, and the noise created from pelvis slapping ass sounded like a spanking itself. “Your dick is so big! Fuck, Daddy … fuck!” Sammy took her with a hardcore savagery that surprised even him. “It's hurting me, but don't stop! Please don't stop!”

“Come now, Kayleigh.” Lindsay was the centerpiece of a Mariko and Sammy sandwich, squished between them on the bed as Sammy's lips were brushing her ear. “Come for your Daddy.”

When Sammy violently pelted her ass again with an open palm, Lindsay let herself go and experienced a pleasure she never knew existed. Yet, it was a pleasure befit her, Lindsay Anastacio, teenaged prostitute, better than any other. In all her young life, she had yet to come so hard that it made her feel delirious.

Until now.

“Fuck me, Daddy! Oh God, I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm your whore! Your slut!” Lindsay kept screaming at the top of her lungs until she had no voice left. No more energy or willpower to buck and churn against him as she basked in the orgasmic high of being fucked so thoroughly while yielding complete authority to the type of man who understand how to take advantage of it.

Lindsay didn't know whether this was ecstasy or agony. Sammy had taken her beyond screams, beyond compliance, beyond the ability to think. Passion surged through every molecule, her pussy, her womb, her chest, her throat, bubbling and frothing out through her mouth in a cry so animalistic in nature it felt as if it were being forcibly ripped from her. Even in the aftermath, exquisite feelings circulated all the way to her bones themselves.

“Good girl.” Suddenly, Sammy's voice was casual as he stood from the bed and took a deep breath. His self-control was being tested; he’d staved off three orgasms already, knowing he needed to pace himself. Damn, it was torture. “I know you're tired, but put your face back between Mariko's thighs, babygirl, and lick that pussy. Do as Daddy says and I'll reward you later.” He latched onto her head and offered some gentle guidance.

“That's it.” His voice was soft. “Use your tongue. Long, full licks. Eat her pussy, Kayleigh. There you go. Enjoy it. Be a good girl for Daddy.” He refused to let go. “Keep licking Mariko's pussy and show her how much you love it. How you want to be friends with her.”

Exhausted beyond all reason, Lindsay was able to turn one eye up and found Sammy smiling down at her. He was stroking her cheek with a fingertip. What has this man done to me? She asked herself that question yet answered it with another question altogether. How can I serve him next?

“Mariko, honey, I know we've got twenty-five minutes left with you, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave.” Sammy's voice sounded far away, as if it was in a dream, as Lindsay’s face was dislodged from Mariko's pussy. “It may seem strange and you certainly didn't do anything wrong, trust me, but Kayleigh and I need to be alone at the moment.” In other words: Sammy wanted to speed things along so he could have his talk with Mindy.

What? Being the third leg of the tripod, a forgotten aspect for thirty-five minutes? Yet still getting paid for a full hour? And not having to take any dick either? Mariko smiled graciously. “I understand, Sammy.” With any luck, she’d be entertaining another trick within the hour.

Once Mariko retrieved her clothing, Lindsay closed her eyes and sunk into the pink linen sheets of her king-size bed. It was comfortable and soothing as Sammy shared a deep, tongue-filled kiss with Mariko, and some verbal pleasantries. She opened her eyes and took notice of his hands scouring Mariko's body.

“It's eight-thirty. Do me a favor, darlin', and tell Sahara and Riley I'd like them to knock on our door at eleven o'clock tonight if they aren't busy and want to party with us. I'll pay them handsomely.”

“Don't worry, I'll let them know.”

Lindsay's pussy singed once more at the thought of adding two more women to her twenty-hour marathon of debauchery. Sahara has been after me since day one and I have the feeling she'll rip me to shreds just like Sammy. …

“Also, please ask Sahara and Riley to bring along their strap-on dildos, too, so we can help further Kayleigh along in her ongoing training.”

“What?” Lindsay’s heart jerked against its tethers.

Once Mariko said her goodbyes, Sammy bent down and gathered Lindsay into his arms. He held her for a long while as she shivered, his left arm around her waist, his right cradling her head against his powerful chest. The security his body offered soon released something within Lindsay's soul and she felt so relaxed, so peaceful, even as her body still ached from being used. I never want to leave these arms. It's paradise. Sammy sensed this, too – he held her a little tighter and stroked her hair.

He eventually returned her to the bed and laid her down on her side. Sammy nestled in close. Lindsay's eyes glistened with tears of joy as she again opened them and focused on the unquestioned man of her dreams. She clung to him like a loyal puppy.

Sammy took her wrist and slowly guided it toward his cock, still throbbing.

“Your hand must be stroking my dick whenever possible, Kayleigh,” he softly reminded her. “We’ve discussed this in the past, haven’t we? That is and always will be a key component of your training. I want you to always remember that, okay?”

Her fingers closed around his shaft and began with a gentle pumping.

“Yes, Daddy.”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

“Don’t play games with me, Colt. You’re the one who wanted to talk about this.”

“Damn straight I do.” Tempers flaring, Colt eyed Pamela in their bedroom. What started out as a loving spinal massage had since dissolved into another argument. “How can you honestly tell me that you have feelings for Kayleigh? I mean, seriously? Kayleigh is a dimwitted, gullible little twit who doesn’t know her left from her right. And you’re in love with her? A turnout from the wastelands of nowhere? Someone you barely even know?”

“Her name is Lindsay, dammit! Get it right!” Pamela was spewing dragon fire. “Wait, what? So, you’re going to insult Lindsay just because she’s eighteen? She’s not dimwitted and she’s not a twit. That’s awfully low of you, Colt. I’m sorry, but I’d expect better from you than that.”

“You left me high and dry, Pamela! We were going to spend that night together, just you and I, yet you waltzed into Kayleigh’s bedroom and decided to park your face in her pussy instead. For twelve fucking hours!” When Colt’s eyes glistened, he turned away. “You sent me a text, of all things, saying you were staying the night with her – and not me.”

“And you took offense to that? Something I’ve done a million times before? It’s never been a problem in the past, has it? All the other girls I’ve slept with? You’ve had sex with your fair share of girls on the side, too, Colt!” Pamela put her hands on her hips and sneered. “Or do you feel threatened by Lindsay?” She laughed, full of indignation, and shook her head. “If you do, that’s asinine.”

When Colt didn’t answer, she added, “This is who I am. I’m a Godforsaken whore! I’m a homewrecker who’s helped thousands of men cheat on their wives. I get off on sex; I enjoy being with others. It’s what I know, what I do, what I’m good at. It’s. All. I. Know.” And he was a big reason why, Pamela thought, she was the way she was. After all, Colt had encouraged her all these years to work alongside him in the brothel. To be his prize pupil, the house’s breadwinner, a naked silhouette of her likeness flashing in neon on the marquee. He’d taught her every trick in the book, too – how to be a smooth talker and flirt, to pray on a man’s weakness and turn their emotions, play ignorant when it suited her, and use her charms during negotiations to fleece her johns for as much as she could. “And you’re my fucking pimp!

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

“But, I suppose, you must be happy now. Isn’t this what you wanted? My career to be finished?” Tears were streaming down Pamela cheeks, too, and Colt’s heart splintered into a million pieces. “To know that I’m hurt, I’m devastated, and will never see my friends again? That you can domestic me now, make me a housewife?”

No. No, no, no. This wasn’t going to happen. Stand your ground. Be strong. Colt shot Pamela a look of unmitigated disappointment.

Why was it that every time they had a verbal altercation, Pamela made it seem like everything was his fault? She was an expert at twisting words and making things up out of nowhere. When did Colt ever say he was happy she may no longer be able to work? That he wanted her to be hurt, to be devastated? And he certainly never envisioned Pamela as a housewife. Your own wife is trying to manipulate you. She’s turning the tables and making you the bad guy.

It wasn’t Colt’s fault that Pamela wouldn’t heed his advice last week and slow down, take it easy, when she was clearly favoring her back. That piece of shit Charlie is the one who originally injured her. How many times had Colt pleaded with Pamela to take a day or two off afterward? Yet she was the one who insisted she keep working, only to injure herself further, make it worse, in the process.

Since they were being open and forthright with each other tonight – “complete, transparent honesty” – Colt made the comment during the massage that he didn’t care for Lindsay whatsoever and had no idea what Pamela saw in her. Things escalated quickly and now, instead of Pamela explaining herself or showing remorse for the night she bailed on Colt – the first time she had sex with Lindsay – Pamela deflected, and was, in his mind, trying to guilt-trip him. I’m happy she has a broken back? Really? She even called him “asinine” for suggesting he harbored any ill feelings toward Lindsay and that she’d done anything wrong in hooking up with her for a booty call.

Colt was at the end of his rope. I’m done apologizing and trying to make things right.

He twisted away and stormed out of the bedroom.

“Colt, Goddammit! Come back in here this instant! We’re not done talking yet!”

 

<> <> <> <> <>

 

“You’re right, Lindsay. There’s no expense I won’t spare tonight.” Sammy’s voice was strict, stern. “Sahara and Riley deserve you as a reward, don’t you think? How long have you played hard-to-get with them? Especially with Sahara? I know for a fact that Sahara loves breaking in a fresh, young turnout like you with her strap-on dildo, as does Riley, and I’m quite certain you could handle three dicks at once. I know you can! Elisabeth craves sweet, little teenaged cunts, too, and she’ll jump at the chance to be with you. We’ll party with her around one o’clock tonight. Kenzie and Nicolette, tomorrow afternoon.”

Lindsay drew a sharp breath and pouted. “I just want to be with you, Sammy.”

“I’m losing my patience, babygirl. I told you earlier you’re to call me Daddy until I leave this house tomorrow evening. Nothing else.” Disappointment flashed across his features as he pointed a menacing finger toward the bed. “Lay yourself down. It’s time for your spanking.”

She gave a resigned sob and complied. Dressed in the same red-and-blue cheerleader outfit that Ryker fucked her in over the weekend, Lindsay trembled as her elbows came to rest upon the mattress.

How was she going to last twenty-four hours?

The temperature index across her face increased as she jutted her ass skyward.

“You can do better, babygirl. C'mon, on your tiptoes. Much higher.” Sammy tapped Lindsay's backside through the cheerleader skirt and sport panties she wore with a trio of incessant fingertips.

“Oh God.” Lindsay struggled to obey. She pushed up on her tiptoes and wriggled further on the bed, knowing her ass was squirming and straining, and giving Sammy – Daddy – the type of lewd dance he'd enjoy.

“You need to learn to present your ass to me properly. There. That position. Good, perfect.”

Fingers were at the waistband of her panties and they tugged, pulling the fabric down across her hips and thighs. “Look. At. That. Ass. Pure perfection.” Sammy left those panties in a bunch around her upper thighs. “You better become accustomed to this position, darlin', because I have a feeling you're going to receive an awful lot of punishments from me in the future. In fact, I know you will.” She gulped her throat as he added, “You have lots of training to go through and I need to show you how to be a good girl.”

Lindsay sensed those thick fingers again, this time digging around as he spread her ass cheeks apart. A knuckle nudged itself against her puckered rectum.

“Is this really such a good idea, Daddy?” Panic swelled, threatening to swallow Lindsay whole, as Sammy put the tip of his finger on her anus and pushed slightly. “I mean, I could lose my job because of what we're about to do.” Her eyes clouded.  “Are you positive we won't get caught?”

“Trust me. Colt or Pamela, Jim, none of them will ever find out.”

Lindsay rubbed her eyes with the base of her palms.

“You have nothing to worry about, honey. I've struck deals like this with Mindy in the past many times.” There was a reason why Sammy preferred Mindy more than anyone else to be in charge of the house. “Mindy has a mortgage and three kids at home, and one thousand dollars in cash will go a long, long way for her.” Sammy ran his hand along Lindsay's inner thigh. “Don't you trust me?”

Her breath stalled, but she also nodded at the same time. “Yes, Daddy. I … trust you.”

After Mariko left earlier, Lindsay cuddled with Sammy for several moments until he claimed he needed to use the restroom and promptly excused himself. In reality, Sammy went straight to the bar area and asked Mindy to have a word with him in the office. It wasn't often, but whenever Colt or Jim wasn’t present, either Mindy or Jenn (the backup bartender and inhouse maid) ran the brothel.

Sammy offered Mindy $1,000 in cash to deactivate all the surveillance equipment in Lindsay's bedroom, including the rarely seen video feed, until 10:30 pm. He didn't say why, but they'd struck similar deals before, and Mindy realized Sammy had some nefarious ideas in mind. She trusted him, though – he wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize Lindsay’s well-being.

Besides, how could Mindy turn down $1,000? It was double what she took home on her paycheck each week and would eliminate all her outstanding credit card debt. Sammy was only asking for ninety minutes out of a twenty-four-hour party. Colt or Jim would never have a clue she'd temporarily disabled the microphones and video cameras in Lindsay's bedroom. Mindy would mess with the archives and make it damn near impossible for them to find out even if they launched a full-scale investigation.

Which they wouldn't. They'd have no reason to.

Sammy brought his right hand back and flung it through the air, smacking Lindsay's upturned, properly presented ass. She gave a loud yelp as the pain flared and then subsided. To Sammy, that backside was amazing and difficult to take his eyes away from. The desire to kiss, suck, and bite those firm globes made his mouth water. The need to slap, spank, and grope made his hands itch.

“Do you want me to take back the fifteen hundred dollars in Visa gift cards I gave you five minutes ago?”

“No, Daddy! No, please don't!” Lindsay rocked back and forth and buried her face upon the mattress. “No, I need that money.”

“Good.” A triumphant thrill spiraled out from Sammy’s core to all reaches of his body. “After your punishment, you’ll suck my cock bareback, and then I’m going to fuck you in the ass.” Indeed, they weren’t going to wait for Utah, and this was strictly Sammy’s idea. They were doing all the spicy stuff Lindsay had gone on and on about in her e-mails tonight. Mindy was paid to look the other way. “And I’ll come in your ass too.” Thus, the reason Sammy hadn’t allowed himself to orgasm yet this evening. He was saving himself for the big prize.

Bile seemed to cyclone through Lindsay’s throat. “Yes, Daddy.” I want you to fuck me, back there, yes, but I don’t want to get fired because of it. Even something simple like sucking a client’s dick without a condom, by itself, was grounds for dismissal. Knowing Colt, he’d call Sheriff Spaeth and have me hauled off to jail!

But Sammy offered Lindsay $1,500 in gift cards and said she could keep them if she allowed him to do these degrading, illegal things to her.

“When you're a good girl in the future, Lindsay – like you've been tonight, at least for the most part – there'll be times when I'm still going to punish you.” Sammy took hold of Lindsay and put her back into position with her ass properly presented. “I like to call them maintenance spankings. They're a vivid, stern reminder of your place in our relationship. I never want you to become comfortable and lose sight of the fact that I own you, babygirl. You belong to me. You'll always belong to me.”

“Oh my.” Lindsay tried to remain on her tiptoes in her cheerleader uniform, but when the next horrible, open-handed swat made contact, she kicked out with her right foot and lost her balance.

Sammy’s head vibrated. “Get that foot down, Lindsay, else I'll ramp your punishment up higher and you won't be able to sit down for the next week.”

“I'm trying!” She placed her foot back on the floor, rose to her tiptoes yet again, and dug her fingers into the mattress. Her poor ass was being roasted over hot coals. “Please, Daddy! I want to make you happy. I'm trying. I really am! I know I deserve to be punished.”

“I know you're trying, babygirl, but you need to try harder because this just isn't good enough.”

Lindsay screeched and bounced up and down several times as Sammy landed two swift slaps to her backside in succession. “That hurt!” The pain was intense, but she managed to stay in place, and a strange burst of pride enveloped her as a result.

Another spank, and another cry of anguish.

“We'll have to go through that entire trunk of clothes and sexy outfits you have before our party is through, my darling. You look amazing in that cheerleader uniform, but I want to see what else you have too.” If their relationship progressed the way Sammy hoped, there would be entire days he’d keep Lindsay dressed as a cheerleader. She’d be priceless with hair ribbons and that sweet-cheeks smile, and his cum splattered all over her face.

Firm hand continued to meet tight, bare-assed bottom. Sammy ratcheted up the intensity and soon, Lindsay was struggling underneath his guidance. “Relax that ass, darlin’, else I’ll use the hairbrush on you.”

With each resounding smack, Sammy trailed his hand down Lindsay’s thigh and back up, thumb extended and brushing her exposed labia. Right cheek, left cheek. Right cheek, left cheek. Sammy’s own hand was numb, tingling.

Finally, Lindsay pushed against him. “Stop, Daddy! It hurts!”

There was no way Sammy was stopping as she’d thrown down the gauntlet in all her e-mails, saying this was what she wanted. Instead, he spanked her harder, harder still, and menaced, “I decide when this stops. Not you.”

Now the swats were unrelenting and furious, and Lindsay squirmed in place, trying to find refuge.

“You want me to use the hairbrush? Stop fighting.”

“No, please!” By now, Lindsay’s heart was a thundering storm, beating in her temples and battering her ribs. “My ass is on fire! You have to stop. Please, stop! The hairbrush will be way too much.” Arousal and dread – an odd combination which she had no clue how to deal with.

This man was a savage! Sammy demanded total surrender and wouldn’t cease until she was a sobbing mess, ready to hand the keys to her soul over. Yet no matter how painful this whole ordeal was, the end result would be the same. Lindsay’s mouth would still crave his cock and her pussy would yearn for it.

And her ass, no doubt, would be full of cum.

“For your first real spanking, you’ve done a decent job of taking it. Well done.” His gaze was locked on her backside, bright and pink. “But always remember, for a girl in your position, a spanking is both a punishment and a gift.” Lindsay yelped as he smacked her poor bottom again. Twice. “Everything about you belongs to me now. Your ass belongs to me, babygirl. Your pussy, those titties, that pretty mouth, your anus, even your mind. I. Own. You.”

The throbbing in Lindsay's pussy matched the hot, blistering spots peppered across her bottom. “Yes, Daddy.”

From their initial meeting nine days ago, Sammy had Lindsay pegged as a submissive. He could tell when they talked with each other at the bar. That night, he paid close attention to Lindsay's breathing and her body language as he squeezed, poked, and prodded her during their party, gauging her desired pain level. Her tolerance. She clearly had an interest in BDSM, the idea of being spanked, Daddy Dom/little girl play, and verbal humiliation. But Sammy didn't get the sense that Lindsay wanted to be hurt. She seemed like a girl who yearned to skirt the edge of danger, yet still be safe at the same time.

“Why don't you get down on your knees in front of me, princess, and suck my dick? Make sure it's nice and hard so I can give you the ass fucking you've been begging for.”

Sammy loved those little sounds and murmurs when he said something that aroused Lindsay's submissiveness.

Already on her knees and with a hand rubbing her wounded backside, Lindsay's eyebrows squeezed together as Sammy frigged his cock and offered it. He again placed his hands on her head and twined his fingers into her yellow hair, gently, not to force her mouth down his erection, but instead to give a subtle reminder that, as her owner, he could if he wanted to.

“When was the last time you sucked a dick without a condom on it, Lindsay?”

A hand fluttered toward her neck. I'm still not entirely sure about this, but I can't give back those gift cards. I just can't. “About two months ago when I was still in high school.”

“You've told me about your hunger for cum and how you could never get enough of it with your old boyfriend back in California. This first batch is being saved for your ass, obviously, but you can swallow my cum later tonight or in the morning.” He rapped his fingers upon Lindsay’s skull as she blushed a crimson red. “I'm an old man, honey, and will need time to build my load back up.” They could still do that when the microphones were turned back on but would have to be smart about it.

“Would you like to swallow my cum, honey?”

Her eyes flickered up for an instant, then down again with an eager, little nod. “Yes, Daddy.”

“Kiss my cock, Lindsay. Show it how happy and grateful you are that I showed up unannounced tonight and we have a whole twenty-four hours together. And that in two weeks, we're gonna spend another day together, this time in Utah.” Sammy was already working on getting Barbara out of the house for that day, too, so he could fuck Lindsay in his very own bed.

With any luck, it would be her bed one day too.

Lindsay kissed her Master's cock, obediently, like she was instructed to.

“Again, Lindsay.” There was urgency in Sammy's voice. He couldn't get enough of that darling, All-American face as it paid the ultimate respect to the hard dick that would soon claim her mouth and virgin ass.

She bent her head and kissed it again.

“Now suck my dick. Suck it raw, bareback – without a condom – the way it's supposed to be. You do a good job and I'll give you another five-hundred-dollar gift card.”

There it was. Another submissive sound.

Lindsay's mouth opened, she extended her tongue, and engulfed his length. Sammy moaned at the magnificent, extraordinary pleasure.

“Good girl, Lindsay. Real good girl.” Almost overwhelmed already (though he refused to show it), Sammy had been with countless inhouse prostitutes over the decades, and they were all required by law to use condoms for oral sex, so sometimes he forgot how splendid a true blowjob could be. Sure, he was with Scarlett a few days ago in Salt Lake City, and she was fun, but Lindsay was special, one-of-a-kind. Her sweet, unprotected mouth must’ve been designed for sucking dick. In time, Sammy trusted she’d handle his large size with ease. This girl was a natural with ripe, juicy lips, and created so much saliva that Sammy’s crotch always got soaked.

Lindsay began to bob her head, slowly, not wanting Sammy to blow his load and empty his seed down her throat. He's going to squirt it in my ass. She had to be careful because the pleasure for him would be tenfold without a condom getting in the way.

This is nice for me too. I looooove sucking cock and it feels so perfect, so right, to do it this way.

“Yeah, honey. That's it. Good job. Real good job. You're doing fine.” Sammy did exert a little pressure on the back of Lindsay's head and forced her to take more of him. “Nice and slow, nice and slow. Good girl.” The sight of her in the cheerleading uniform and that face serving his cock so shamefully almost pushed him over the brink.

She bent her face and that moist, velvety tongue snuck out and swiped at his testicles.

“You're going to make me come. I can't come yet.” Sammy stepped away, dislodged himself, and pointed at the bed. “Up you go, Lindsay.” He positioned an oversized pillow in its center. “Rest your pelvis there and make sure your ass is nice and high in the air. You know the way I like it. Get rid of your panties and spread your ass cheeks open so I can admire your anus. In a minute, I'm going to fuck you.”

“Oh God.” Lindsay slid up to the mattress and got into the required position. It wasn't uncomfortable, but downright degrading as she obeyed and spread her ass wide for the enjoyment of her owner. What would Evie think if she saw me right now? Mom and Dad, my three sisters?

Pamela?

Lindsay flinched and glanced back when something cold and slippery pressed against her rectum.

“I'm gonna give you a great deal of lube, darlin'; a lot more than you'll need, believe me.” Lindsay quivered and turned her head away as Sammy's slick, oily fingers spread Astroglide along her most private part. “I'm going to ride you long and hard here momentarily, and I know your ass is very, very tight. The last thing I want to do is hurt you.”

“Oh God.”

“Hush, Lindsay. The only thing I want to hear from you for the next several minutes is your cries of submission as I fuck your virgin asshole and make it mine. One more word out of you, and we'll resume the spanking, this time with the hairbrush.” Sammy had his reasons for making such a threat. For starters, these walls were meager, and he didn’t want Kenzie to hear Lindsay scream and carry on about getting her ass fucked.

Kenzie’s room, after all, was right next door.

Lindsay ground her teeth as Sammy’s index finger entered her anus over and over, lubricating it with the warm gel. Preparing me for his use. Feelings of pleasure, discomfort, and all-out debilitating fear all blended and rampaged through her as Lindsay realized that within seconds, Sammy’s dick would be in her ass, and she’d get fucked like the nasty, horny slut she’d evolved into.

“It’s time, babygirl.” A $500 Visa gift card, the fourth one of the evening, plopped down next to Lindsay’s face and she teared up. Sammy positioned himself on his knees behind her twitching ass and grinned as she continued to pry herself open with both hands. “My, oh, my. You’re the type of girl I’ve been dreaming about my entire life.” He gathered his senses and admired her puckered, little anus. “You’re not in Citronelle anymore, huh?” Sammy licked his lips. “Yeah, you’re a long way from home.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she whispered.

Sammy wrapped his left arm underneath Lindsay’s stomach and administered three grueling slaps with his opposite hand to her unsuspecting ass. She clutched the pillow with both arms in response, her knee kicking up involuntarily against his thigh.

“I warned you, not another word!” Sammy gave her three additional spanks for good measure. “I don't want the wrong thing to slip from that bratty, little mouth of yours, and one of the girls next door or walking by in the hallway to catch wind of what we're up to.” Sammy thwacked her again. “Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth!”

Did Sammy really want to bust out the hairbrush and brutalize her with it? In the future, maybe, but not now. That brand of discipline was “next level” and he suspected she wasn’t ready for it yet. Sammy instead focused on her panties, now on the edge of the bed, and got an idea.

“This is for your own good, babygirl.” Lindsay whined as Sammy wadded the panties into a ball and stuffed them into her mouth. He poked them inward with a finger, nice and deep, and made it clear she wasn't to spit them out. Still, Lindsay coughed and choked at the awful, humiliating act of degradation, but didn't fight.

I better do as he says.

Lindsay moaned against her impromptu gag as the tip of Sammy's cock nudged against her rectum. Her eyes wide and looming, Sammy flipped yet another $500 gift card onto the bed, well within her line of sight, and Lindsay breathed through her nose in rapid, excited breaths.

Sammy began to push.

“I'd break you in slow, darlin', but I have the feeling you'd prefer I not. You want me to force your ass open and teach you how to be a proper anal whore. So, that's what I'm gonna do. Yep, yep, here we go.”

A shriek came from deep within her chest at those ominous words. Sammy's hands grasped either side of Lindsay's ass and he pushed harder, faster, and used his grip to drive in.

“There's another five hundred dollar gift card waiting for you – your sixth, if you can keep your mouth shut, not utter a word – and keep your reactions under control. I don't want the whole fucking house to hear us.”

Sammy could threaten to discipline her again but feared it may not work. Rather, he let money be her motivation. Sammy couldn’t allow any of the others to hear them and become suspicious. Nicolette would stumble over herself running to her cell phone to rat on them to Jim.

And then Colt.

“Ahh, there we go.” Sammy grinned like a Cheshire cat as Lindsay's anus had opened and accepted his cock. He didn't offer her a chance to adjust to the strange feeling of fullness, either, as he began to fuck, claiming what was rightfully his. Sammy had used so much lubricant that he easily thrust in at full length and groaned like a madman. Likewise, tears of submissive joy cascaded down Lindsay's face as she howled against her panty gag.

It hurt. It hurts like hell. But something about the way Sammy's cock moved and thrusted deep within her bowels stimulated Lindsay. I feel pain, but it's not painful. That doesn’t make any sense. Lindsay kept crying but Sammy's watchful gaze was on her, admiring, assessing, making sure I'm good, I'm safe.

Sammy snatched Lindsay's hands from her backside and pinned her wrists together at the small of her back. His tempo increased, and Lindsay realized he was using her wrists as a leverage point to accelerate his power. Sammy wasn't thrusting full-bore; not like he would with her pussy or mouth, but it was steady, continuous, and nonstop.

Why isn't Sammy talking? Usually, he was a motormouth, especially in the throes of passion. Is he watching himself too? Like he wants me to? Keeping himself in check? Sammy did tell Lindsay after his visit with Mindy that they had to be extra careful tonight even with the surveillance equipment disabled. If we become loud and make a ruckus, there’ll be nothing but trouble.

Despite his proclamation earlier to the contrary, Sammy was gentle with Lindsay, in the bed, as he knew all along he had to be for her anal deflowering. It was the only way, though he did enjoy teasing and threatening her about it moments ago. He reveled in Lindsay's unyielding tightness as he slowly moved in and out of her well-lubricated passage. Yes, Sammy had increased his speed a tad since the start, but still maintained an aura of caution.

Lindsay bowed her head and tried to push her backside out to meet Sammy, to show him that even through her discomfort she knew she had to be his good girl.

Lindsay soon noticed Sammy's movements became more wayward and unpredictable. The older gentleman began to grunt heavily, as if he was nearing the finish line of a long, grueling marathon, his cock stretching her anus and making it pulse with delight. Oh God. I'm dripping. She was mortified at her body's reaction but couldn't stop herself. Didn't want to stop herself.

Sammy growled like a primal beast and, suddenly, his balls were squished against her ass, his entire length embedded within. It was Sammy's turn to cry out as his dick exploded and seed spurted off inside Lindsay, filling her, flooding her, consuming her. I can feel it sloshing around inside of me! She blushed at the thought as her pussy – her little, fertile womb itself – tingled and yearned for a taste of its own.

“Oh, my good girl,” Sammy said in the aftermath, drenched in sweat, as he lowered his limp, satisfied body down, and pinned her to the mattress. “Oh, Lindsay. Oh, baby. What a good girl. Fucking incredible.” He pulled the panties from her and she opened her mouth on reactive instinct, stretching her jaw, and trying to rid herself of the wretched taste.

Does this mean I have permission to speak? Lindsay’s ass just got fucked. Pulverized! I can feel the sperm trickling out of me! Her poor rectum felt a mile wide back there, too, and Lindsay had so much to say, but kept quiet, not wanting to make Sammy angry and give him a reason to use the hairbrush after all.

 

*

 

It wasn’t possible. Or plausible. Not with a forty-year gap in our ages. But Lindsay wished she could spend the rest of her life with this man. I do. Ohhhhh, I do.

“You feel it, too, don't you? I know you do.” Sammy's voice was soft, almost a whisper, as he caressed the back of Lindsay's neck with a single hand. His fingertips danced along her skin and brought with them new sensations. Tender, amazing sensations that made her feel special and cared for. “It's rare, but it happens – a working girl and her john falling in love with each other. Legitimately.”

Is he reading my mind or something?

“I love you, sweetheart, and want to take care of you from this point forward,” Sammy said, brushing messy, tangled waves of blonde hair away from Lindsay's right shoulder blade and landing excess kisses.

A sweet aroma, like strawberries or peaches, permeated his senses. To hell with any caution or meticulous planning! Sammy reminded himself that he may not make it to tomorrow, or next week, next month, whatever. Nothing was guaranteed. It was time to finally live in the moment and do what made him happy. Waiting wasn’t an option – not with this girl. “I want to provide for you, Lindsay, show you the world, pr-protect you.”

He wanted to marry her.

Things may have been frenetic between these two tonight, but this hadn’t been “sport fucking” for Sammy. No, his heart was opening and baring itself like never before. He never spoke this way to Barbara, either, even when their mutual love was at its apex some thirty or thirty-five years ago. This was unchartered territory and, for the first time in his life, Sammy wasn’t a brash, confident alpha. He was suddenly acting like a beta, hesitant, hoping beyond hope that she would accept his crazy proposal.

Sammy turned Lindsay's face back toward his and kissed her on the lips. “I … I want something more stable for us. Something permanent. For us to be together all the time.” He kissed her nose and quaked, “Would you like that, babygirl?”

Conflict raged within Lindsay. Yes was at war with no, and the battlefield was treacherous. Yes, because she loved Sammy too. She'd been in love with him since he first taught her what it was to feel like a woman. To be desired and wanted. To feel sexy. Lindsay had thought about him constantly since.

I masturbate and fantasize about him at night.

No, because of how different they were. Indeed, Sammy was old enough to be her grandfather. Mom would have my head if I told her I was in a serious relationship with a fifty-eight-year-old man and Dad would say and accuse him of horrible things. My sisters would think I've lost my mind.

And Evie would laugh at me!

No, because she’d just met him nine days ago.

But she’d never be in love with any man more than she was with Sammy. No one knows what I need more than Daddy does and no one ignites the feelings and desires within me like him. Sammy was, in short, everything Lindsay had ever wanted in a man.

But what about Pamela? I love her, too, but she’d want nothing to do with me if I told her I was in love with a client and wanted to run off with him. Lindsay considered Pamela an extension of Colt when it came to the rules and feared she’d shut her out forever. Pamela may feel betrayed by me.

Pamela had been so good to Lindsay thus far, such a great friend. Was it possible to stab her in the back like this? After everything she’d done for her?

And what about Sammy’s wife? I may be a lot of things, many of them bad and perhaps even unholy, but I could never destroy someone’s life. Someone’s marriage.

Could I?

“Yes, Daddy,” Lindsay responded candidly, barely getting the words out. It was the only answer that made any sense. What her heart said, what it wanted.

She found his lifeless cock with her right hand, began stroking it the way she'd been trained, and added with a sweet grin, “I'd like that a lot.”

(End of The Girlfriend Experience - Book One (Book Two coming soon))

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments