Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 05 Part 2

"Lindsay has sex with her first client at the brothel."

33
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"This picks up immediately from Chapter Five / Part One"

Lindsay released Sammy’s hand and watched him go to the bed and sink into its edge. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Sammy beckoned his soon-to-be plaything with a pair of fingers. “Come sit on my lap, babygirl, and I’ll help you relax.”

“Did you forget all the training protocols I taught you already?” Pamela’s hands squeezed into fists as Lindsay practically ran over to Sammy and settled across his lap. Pamela realized that Sammy, of all customers, wouldn’t mind if she gave Lindsay an on-the-job refresher. “At the start of a negotiation, you always want to help your client get comfortable and then sit on his or her lap. You don’t stand around with a blank face and wait for the client to make the initial move.”

Lindsay again cast her eyes downward. Please don’t be mad at me. “I’m sorry.” I need this job and promise to do better. Her body tension soon dissipated from being held by such thick, muscular arms. Hmm, Daddy. Though they’d just met, Lindsay trusted this man to take her anywhere.

“She’ll learn, Pamela. Don’t worry. You had your first party once, too, remember.” Sammy winked an eye. “Too bad it wasn’t with me, though.” He stroked Lindsay’s back and tried not to become too intoxicated by the floral scent of her hair and the sheer arousal of having a young minx like this so close. Sammy bumped his nose across hers and spoke softly, “Oh, damn … look at those innocent eyes.”

As a customer, Sammy had protocols to follow too. Not peeling away the cups of Lindsay’s bra and fondling her breasts or reaching inside her thong to sample what was underneath proved far more of a challenge than he expected.

Once they agreed on the ground rules and a financial transaction was complete, he’d seize this opportunity.

With a better grip on her emotions (and wanting to impress Pamela), Lindsay gazed at Sammy with an upturned face. “What are you looking for tonight, sir?” Remember your training. She glided two fingertips across his chest in a lazy circle. “What can I do to satisfy you?”

“Sir. Wow. Respectful, aren't you? Such a sweet, sweet, thing. I like good manners. They’re a forgotten trait in today’s society.” He cleared his throat. “Obviously, I want to fuck you. I want to enjoy your tight little body. I want oral both ways, and French kissing. Lots of French kissing. Maybe give you a spanking too.”

Her pussy burning and composure shot to hell, just like that, Lindsay swallowed over the lump in her throat. Sammy said all that as if he was browsing the menu at a restaurant and ordering food from it. Yeah, and I’m the main course.

“Does all that sound okay to you, Kayleigh?”

“Yes, Pamela. Yes, yes, it does.” Her heart galloped. Oh God. I’m gonna get sick.

Once again, Sammy couldn’t help himself – he had to break protocol. He reeled Lindsay’s head in close and tongued her mouth, lovingly, showing her how to kiss like a grownup, until she yielded to his advances and clung to him in a foreshadowing of how her body would soon move under his as he fucked her. Both hands glided from that tiny waistline to her ass and he cupped it, sneaking his fingers underneath the exquisite lace.

“You and I are gonna have a lot of fun,” he whispered against her hair, fragrant with the floral shampoo, and made Lindsay press her body tighter against his. “Oh, a lot of fun, believe me.” His gruff fingertips found her pussy and explored. “I’m gonna give you the fucking of a lifetime. Everyone else will pale in comparison to me from now on.”

Pamela coughed multiple times, interrupting their little moment. She couldn’t allow things to get out of hand before they agreed on a time and price. The last thing she wanted was for Colt to storm down the hall and start banging on the door. Offering a freebie to a customer was perhaps his biggest pet peeve. “You want an hour-long GFE, right? Can you do seven hundred dollars?”

Tilting his chin downward and frowning, Sammy regarded Pamela. “Darlin', you know me. I've been coming here for years. I always offer six hundred an hour for a standard suck-and-fuck. I don't go a cent over. It's a hundred more than your house minimum, which after all the countless times I've been here, I should be paying. But I'm a nice guy and like to take care of you ladies.”

“No harm in asking, is there? And you're right, you are a nice guy. You always take care of us by offering more than the minimum.” Pamela had conceded the bargaining already. No way could she nudge the needle any higher with this particular customer. “You only have time for one hour, right?”

“Yes, only one.”

“Six hundred dollars sounds good to me!” That would be three hundred in earnings for Lindsay, though she’d have to give it right to Pamela because of the loan. Still, it’ll be my first party! Lindsay was also excited her room and board fee for the day would be waived.

Pamela was beaming. “Kayleigh, this is as simple of a negotiation that you'll ever have. Sammy is so easy to deal with. He's not one of our best mongers like Colt said, he is our best monger.”

Must be another word for customer, right?

“I've spent a fortune here over the years.”

“Sammy, can you drop your pants so we can do the DC?” Pamela got into position as the client showed no resistance. “Kayleigh, on your knees alongside me, and put these gloves on. Yeah, there you go.”

His dick is half-hard and already bigger than any other I've ever seen.

“Hold this flashlight. Now, remember what you're supposed to be looking for, okay? Bumps, sores, bleeding wounds, anything you don't want to see before having sex with someone. Anything which seems out of place. You need to focus and concentrate, look really hard. Take his dick in your hand like you’re supposed to. It’s not gonna bite you! That’s your job, silly girl, not mine.”

Sammy was grinning like a Cheshire cat as they conducted the inspection. “Boy, oh, boy. Pamela and Kayleigh, an untouched brothel virgin, on their knees in front of me. What did I ever do to deserve this?”

Pamela’s eyebrows rose as her fingertips kneaded his balls. “You want a threesome, baby? I'd be more than happy to have a threesome with you and Kayleigh. I want to sink my greedy clutches into this sweet thing too.” She bumped her head on Lindsay's shoulder. “I'm dying to, trust me. You know how much I love being with other girls.”

Yes, yes! Please! Take me hard and ride me from behind like I’m your bae while my face is stuffed full of Pamela’s pussy!

“I'd love to. But not tonight, honey. On a budget.”

Peals of laughter burst from deep within Pamela. “A budget? Since when are you ever on a budget, Mr. CEO?”

So much for that idea, huh? Story of my fucking life. Lindsay took the initiative and wrapped the wipe soaked in rubbing alcohol around Sammy’s dick. Wow. I’m actually going to do this. I want to do this. But I think it may be too big for my mouth. He was clean and showed no reaction other than a contented murmur.

“Yay, you pass,” Pamela murmured.

Once the ladies returned to their feet, Sammy pulled a money clip from his pocket and began counting off one hundred dollar bills.

That’s some mad cheddar, yo. He must have forty or fifty of them there.

“Pamela, darlin', I know you're going to ask me to take a shower, but I'm in a time crunch. Cut me a break, will you? You know I'm clean. I've been here hundreds of times and had a shower three hours ago in Vegas. I remember when Colt was a wide-eyed high school kid, and his dad ran the joint. He sure ain't no kid anymore. I need to get home to the wife. Please, give me a pass tonight.”

Pamela pursed her lips and glanced at Lindsay. “Showers are mandatory, sweetheart, but on rare occasions, we can make exceptions. I can vouch for Sammy.” She wrapped her fingers around his dick and gave it a quick, appreciative squeeze. “Never had an issue with him, and he and I have been together many, many times. Are you okay if he doesn't take a shower? He's a good man, and I trust his word he took a shower in Vegas.” She leaned over and grazed his cheek with a kiss. “Sammy would never lie to me about that.”

“If you say it's okay with you, it's okay with me.” Besides, Lindsay had already noticed his scent – fresh linen and expensive body wash. No foul odor whatsoever.

“Thank you, dear.” He handed $600 to Pamela.

“Would you like a receipt?”

“No. Oh, and darlin’ … this is for you. Keep it.”

She accepted an extra twenty. “What’s this for?”

Sammy hooked his arm around Pamela’s shoulder and she offered no resistance when he pulled, bringing her right to him. Lindsay stared at them, her eyes huge, as Sammy found Pamela’s spicy little mouth with his and flat-out took it. His tongue pushed against hers. Pamela’s knees buckled, but Sammy clamped his hands on to the round, generous curve of her ass and lifted, keeping her upright. His kiss wasn’t loving; it was hungry, demanding, even conquering, but over way too soon.

Sammy pulled away. “We’ll have another party next time I’m in town. Been way too long since our last one.”

Pamela licked her lips as she stared at his. “I’m counting down the minutes to it already, sugar bear.”

Without any preamble, Sammy switched his focus, smashed his mouth to Lindsay's, and claimed it with a hot, piercing kiss. To say the move caught her off-guard would be the understatement of the year. Sammy stole Lindsay's breath in one fell swoop, and she couldn't help but instinctively arch and mold her curves to all the best parts of him.

Holy fuck! His hands are all over me!

“I trust you and Colt. Take the six hundred dollars and process it for me, please. I don't want to do it at the office. There’s no need with you already here.”

Sammy luxuriated in the decadent pleasure of kissing a marvelous, sweet girl so younger than he was. “You know I love you, Pamela, and definitely want to fuck you again, but please leave, let me be alone with Kayleigh. I’ve always wanted to be the one to break a brothel virgin’s cherry. Have Colt or Jim knock on the door at fifty-five minutes so I'll know it'll be time to finish soon. That will give me five more minutes. I may lose track of time, you know, and forget about the countdown on my cell phone.”

“Fine, but you better come visit me before you leave. I want to say goodbye to you.” Pamela wiped her lush, pink-kissed lips with a thumb. “Scarlett will want to see you too. She’ll be pissed if she doesn’t.”

Sammy placed his right hand between Lindsay’s thighs and his left on her breasts. He bent and snagged a nipple between his teeth, and she flung her head back with a feverish cry. The sensations made her squirm like a fish on a hook and brought tears to her eyes.

Let’s have a threesome! Please!

“I will unless you or Scarlett are in a party yourselves.”

“Let me place a protective covering over the top of Kayleigh's bed.” Sammy’s bold, arrogant advances woke a repressed sin in Lindsay. He slanted his mouth over hers once more, this possession his deepest yet. There was no client like Sammy, Pamela realized, as he was in a league all his own. Lindsay would never be the same after tonight. “Then, I'll get out of your way and you two can enjoy yourselves in private.”

Lindsay's reactions were becoming more animated and out of control as Pamela exited the room seconds later and closed the door.

Sammy had already peeled Lindsay's bra off and was mauling her breasts with both hands. He backed her into the wall with a sexy thud and again left her breathless with a hard, scintillating kiss. She coiled a leg around the back of his knee and held on tight. He released her breast in one long pull so that her nipple stretched between his fingertips.

“Good God, darlin'. I know you wouldn't be working here if you weren't legal, but you must not be a day over eighteen. There's no freaking way.” His eyes drifted south. “Those little titties are magnificent. So firm, so perfect!” He lowered his head and her nipples beaded under his expert scrutiny. “Succulent, too!”

Oh, God. Lindsay’s face went cold, then hot again. “I turn nineteen in December. Less than five months from now.” The sight of her enjoying this roughhouse treatment added fuel to Sammy’s desire. “How old are you?” Oh, sweet Jesus; don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop.

“Fifty-eight. Take my cock into your hand and jerk me off.” His thumb stroked the aching point of her nipple. “Yeah, that's it, darlin'. Oh, yeah. That feels so good. Such a good little girl. A little brothel virgin!” Sammy slid upward and kissed her so hard, so passionately, that Lindsay thought the earth shook beneath her feet. “I still can't believe I'll be your first client.”

“Your cock is getting so big, sir!” No doubt, a lot bigger than any she’d ever experienced before. Zack Cameron, eat your heart out, puny boy. “I'm going to have to use two hands on it soon!” She pressed her breasts against his chest.

“It’s time to start earning your paycheck, darlin’. Get on your knees.” Sammy slipped a condom on himself.

Hey! That’s my job.

“I want to fuck that little mouth. My dick isn't hard yet, but it soon will be. C'mon, on your knees, babygirl, and open your mouth. I'm paying you good money to do what I say. I expect you to obey me and do your job. You want a glowing review on the website, don't you? Five stars? C'mon, open up and let's turn that mouth of yours into the pussy it was always meant to be.”

Oh my. She sucked in a harsh breath and trembled with a sudden surge of heat. Why does this feel humiliating, yet so fucking arousing at the same time? “Yes sir.”

Even before Lindsay could settle in position, Sammy seized her hair with both hands, gathered it into a makeshift ponytail, and thrust his shaft into her mouth. Lindsay's throat made a wet sound as her knees hit the floor, and she anchored both hands on her thighs and bobbed her blonde head back and forth in a wild, haphazard fashion.

“Oh, yeah. Right there.” Sammy closed his eyes and grunted as he unbuttoned his Oxford dress shirt and tossed it to the side. “Oh, yeah. That's a good girl. Good, good girl. Sweet little cocksucker!” Sammy came and went through Lindsay's stretched lips and into her mouth at his leisure because, at least for the time being, it belonged to him. He'd paid for it in cash. “Oh fuuuuuck. Feels like a pussy! So good. So good.”

Sammy again latched on to either side of Lindsay's head, took control of her bobbing motion, and increased its speed by double. Lindsay's moans ramped up accordingly.

I can't breathe!

Soon, his cock slipped free. He took it in hand and ordered, “Hmm, suck my balls. Yeah, that's it. Sweet, sweet Kayleigh. Good fuckin' girl. You're doing fantastic for being a newbie.”

Sounds of forced submission continued to emanate from Lindsay as she nuzzled a testicle and flicked her tongue over it.

“Kiss my cock, darlin’. You belong to me now. Kiss the tip and show it the respect it deserves.”

Lindsay kissed and a deep murmur of pleasure emanated from above. She opened her mouth and let loose with a sigh of her own. “Can I suck on it some more?”

“Oh, good girl. Learning your place, aren’t you? Yeah, you can suck on it. Oh yeah. Put that dick back in your mouth where it belongs! Yeah, suck on it, sweetheart. Earn that money! Ohhhhh, born to suck dick, weren't you?” Fire and euphoria charged his veins. “I love cocksuckers like you. Sweet, virgin cocksucker!

“Oh yeah. Right there. Look at that pretty little face. Open that mouth wider and let me have my fun. Yeah, yeah, there you go. That's a good girl.”

It took everything Lindsay had not to gag and choke as she offered the man no-hands oral.

“Oh, that feels so fuckin' good. You're servicin' me real fucking good, and I'm gonna have to come back and see you again in the future. Three, four hours next time? Maybe an entire night! You belong to me for the next hour, though, and I'm takin' full advantage. So fucking divine! Like a little angel. I'd love to take you home and make you mine. Turn you into a living, breathing little fuck doll. Stuff you full of dick whenever I feel like it!” He pulled out and again fisted his cock. “Suck my balls. Do as I say, babygirl. I know you like it. I can see it in your eyes.”

Lindsay was already exhausted and found it difficult to keep up. Still, she latched on to a testicle and lashed away with her tongue. Wowwwww. I'm getting paid to take dick by a man old enough to be my grandfather. What would her mom and dad think if they saw her now?

“You're gonna love that cock, honey, when it's in your pussy and my balls are bouncing off your ass. Oh yeah. Real soon. Real, real soon. I bet that little pussy of yours fits tighter than a glove! I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you. You know that, right? Have you ever had a real man with a cock as large as mine inside you, Kayleigh?”

“N-No sir, I … haven't.”

“Oh, even better.” Sammy took control of her head and hammered away with his thrusting hips once more. “I love your little fuckin' face. Good girl. Good girl! Little eighteen-year-old working girl. You're younger than one of my granddaughters!” He withdrew his dick and slapped it across her face back and forth.

Lindsay let out a wild, high-pitched cry. Between her thighs, the throbbing need nearly drowned out everything else. She had never experienced anything like this before. The shame was overwhelming. Sammy plunged his cock right back inside.

“C’mon, let me see those eyes. Deep, take it deep; let me see those eyes! Oh God. Eyes on me. Work it, girl. Work it. Think about nothing but that dick in your mouth and how badly you want to pleasure it. Nothing else in the world matters right now. Aww, there you go.”

He gave her the heavy lumber, fast and furious, for forty-five seconds, then pulled out.

Lindsay was heaving for oxygen as Sammy leaned down and kissed her flush on the lips. “Are you okay, darlin'?” Suddenly, he wasn't so harsh and demanding anymore. “I know I'm your first client. You're so sweet and I don't want to be too rough. Sometimes, I can't help myself – I get carried away.”

“I'm good.” I'm lying. Colt or Jim would surely ask Sammy about her after the party, and she couldn't afford a negative review. More importantly, Lindsay wanted to prove worthy of the trust Pamela placed in her with that loan. I can’t let her down. “Keep going.” Lindsay’s jaw ached and her eyes were full of tears.

“Oh, darlin'! You're a dream.” Sammy placed both hands under Lindsay's shoulders and tossed her onto the bed like she was a featherweight pillow. “I want your pussy. I wanna taste it.” Lindsay stared up at him with glassy eyes as he asked, “You have a dental dam handy?”

She plucked at her throat. “I prefer you not use one.”

“Oh, darlin'.” Multiple girls at this house required Sammy to use a dental dam whenever he was with them. Pamela was a staunch advocate and stressed their added safety to everyone.

Still, there were exceptions. He'd met Scarlett, Sahara, Riley, and Mariko for sex outside the house on multiple occasions (i.e., illegal prostitution) and they had no issue with him tasting them without protection. He could now add Lindsay to the mix too.

“I'm in fucking Heaven!” Sammy dove face-first between those thighs, stripped her thong down in a flash, and stampeded to his prize.

The naïve young prostitute wailed out like a banshee as her torso rose off the bed. His tongue raked her sex with smooth, slick glides. Zack never went down on me like this before! Lindsay grabbed the protective cover and banged her other fist hard on the bed. “Oooooh, that feels good! Oh, shit.” Her legs trembled and she dug both high-heeled feet into the mattress. “God, fuck! My pussy feels so wet!” Lindsay clawed at the cover as her body was being overcome with a wild, torrid desire so primal it electrified the air all around her. “Shit, shit, shit!”

“Fuck, Kayleigh. You're so fucking hot. And you taste delicious.” Sammy was panting as his hands pried her thighs wider. “I can't believe I'm with you! I hit the jackpot tonight. I love feasting on a little pink pussy like this with no dental dam!”

“Oh, sir. Oh, sir, I'm gonna come.” It was just Lindsay and Sammy and all the gasps, moans, and full-throated cries he could coax from her. “Oh, fuuuuuck! Keep licking my pussy. Keep licking my pussy! I’m gonna come! Oh, yes. Yes! I’m gonna come all over you!”

“Do it, sweetheart. Come all over me. Do it now.”

Lindsay sucked air and let out a long, sobbing cry once Sammy inserted a finger between her folds and began pumping. Hypersensitive, her legs trembled as waves of pleasure were cresting and ready to consume her all at once. Her spine bowed upwards as if a string had pulled it. Lindsay's face contorted and she found herself at the proverbial edge. She rocked back and forth with sweaty strands of hair stuck to her face.

Sammy thrust a second finger inside and an orgasm gripped Lindsay's body and catapulted her into an ocean of sweltering bliss. It was fierce, potent, and graphic. Her willpower shredded, Sammy savored the clasp of Lindsay’s pussy and the moans he wrenched from her.

Sammy withdrew his fingers when a gush of liquid assailed him … Lindsay had squirted like a fire hose! The silky goodness arched high, like a rainbow, and landed on the back of his head and shoulders.

“Holy fuck!” he grunted, emotions flooding his heart. “What in the world?”

Lindsay rolled to her side, unaware of the amazing thing that happened, as her body convulsed with aftershocks. Her eyes sealed shut, every nerve within her strained toward this man, melted into him.

Wanting more, Sammy parted her thighs again and savored the precious nectar, having become addicted to it. The need to consume her screamed through him. He slid his tongue in and out of Lindsay’s tiny crevice with an unquenchable thirst. His nose rubbed her soaked nub and his nostrils flared. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, kneading them with both hands.

Sammy soon retreated and touched the back of his head. It was saturated.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.” Lindsay's body was glued to the bed, twitched all over, yet yearned for more. “I never came so hard in my life. Oh sir, thank you, sir.” She clutched the nearest thing she found – his shoulder – and buried her face in the mattress. “Thank you so much. I … oh, wow.” The sense of attachment astounded her, like she belonged with him.

To him.

“Wow, indeed.” Sammy’s mouth was agape. He still couldn't believe Lindsay squirted all over him. “Looks like I'll be takin' a shower after all once we're done.”

He soon helped her out of the high heels and moved his body over top of hers. She was still recovering from the orgasm, but Sammy pressed his mouth in for a kiss, regardless. It was slower this time, less raw and uninhibited, but somehow deeper and more passionate than the ones before it.

“Your tongue and fingers are amazing.” Her heart threatened to shatter within the confines of her chest. “Oh my God. I … I …”

“Kayleigh, sweetie, I want your hand on my dick while we kiss.” Sammy's tone was laced with an authority that resonated through every fiber of her being as they swapped tongues. “Stroke me and make sure I stay hard so I can soon give you a proper fucking in a bit. I'm not a young man anymore and don't want to lose it.”

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

“Yes sir.” Though her mind was still in a fog, Lindsay remembered where she was and what she was doing. Sammy was a paying customer, and it was her job to provide him a service. He wasn't here to give her pleasure or offer a breather whenever she needed one. No, it was the other way around. Be a good whore and do what you’re told. Earn your money. Satisfy your customer.

Lindsay was already pumping Sammy's erection with her right hand as he enveloped her mouth with another soulful, needy kiss. Her techniques were clunky and she lacked proper experience, but Sammy didn't care. Her mouth tasted like bubblegum and flavored water. Desperate to please, she did her best to return the kiss with equal intensity and emotion.

“Take the condom off, honey, and give me a bareback handjob. You know you're allowed to do that, right?” Lindsay nodded as he continued, “Yeah, we only need a condom for oral or vaginal sex. Oh, that feels good. So, so good. You like that massive dick in your hand, don’t you?” Sammy reached around with both arms and gripped her backside. “Man, I wish Colt allowed anal sex here. I'd blast your ass into next week if he did.”

Danger and desire pelted her in an unforgiving rain. Lindsay rocked against him as she snapped the condom from his dick. She took it back in hand and gave a brisk stroking, her fingers moist from his pre-cum. I need to get you in my mouth again.

And I’d give you my ass on a silver platter, too, if the house permitted it.

Sammy put his hand on the back of her skull and crushed their lips together. “How long are you going to work here? Is this a long-term thing?” He spoke but was barraging her with excess kisses simultaneously. “Oh, goodness gracious, you’re so sexy. Will you be here in September? I was planning on spending three or four days in town.”

“I hope so. I want to work here for as long as I can. I … like it.” Lindsay had never been kissed and controlled like this before. I'm being dominated; used like a puppet, even. This is so lit. “And send me an e-mail on the website with your plans of when you'll be here in September, so I know. Oh my God, that dick feels so huge!” She shuddered and tried to regain her faculties. “I'd love to see you again.”

“You'll never forget me.” Something in Sammy’s chest twisted and roared. “I'll always be your first client. And your best.” His eyes crawled into the back of his head. “I'm ready, honey. I wanna fuck you now.”

Without waiting for an acknowledgment, Sammy stood and pulled Lindsay from the bed by her hand. Being subservient and wanting to appease her customer, she allowed him to guide her elsewhere in the room but had a curious expression.

“Lean down and get a condom from the box, sweetheart. You can put it on me this time.” He ran his fingers through her golden hair as she again dropped to her knees. “Can you do it with your mouth?”

“Yes sir.” Well, I think I can. Pamela showed me how to do this with a banana yesterday. Lindsay peeled the condom from its wrapper and placed it on the tip of his cock. She pursed her lips tight, lunged forward, and rolled its protective sheath down his length without issue.

“Oh, look at you! You're a natural!”

Lindsay giggled. Unable to resist, she dove to take his balls into her mouth. She was becoming lost in this man, this monger, a prisoner to the rush of electrodes that swirled in the pit of her stomach. Her fist stroked up and down beside her face.

“Darlin’, you're remarkable with that mouth, but I want to fuck you now.” Sammy sounded menacing with a deep, demanding growl, and tossed his head back in an ardent response. “I’m the customer, remember?”

Ecstasy awaited, coiling.

Lindsay again stumbled over her feet as he helped her back up. He guided her to the study desk and knocked on the hard oakwood with his knuckles. “But first, I want to admire you. Can you bend over, put both hands there, and keep a grip for me? I want to have another look at your cunt and anus before I fuck you.”

A puppy-like whine emerged from deep within Lindsay’s chest. Overcome with horrible, shameful humiliation, she closed her eyes. No, this certainly wasn’t Tuesday night mass at Sacred Heart. He’s treating me like a porno slut! Regardless, Lindsay leaned over the desk and grasped its far edge with trembling hands.

Oh God; I feel so exposed. All the reasons to refuse scrolled through her mind. My … family. What would my family think … if they knew what I was doing? Fucking … for money? What about poor old Grandma? Lindsay sank further into sudden despair. She’s sick! It would … it would …

Lindsay laid her cheek on the hard surface, jutted her ass high, kept her eyes closed, and staved off the tears.

Go on. Give it to me.

“Yeah, that’s a good girl. What a position for you, huh?” Sammy shivered and let out a throaty laugh. “Leaning over like a teenaged bitch in heat. Such a fine, fine cunt; pure perfection, and I know that ass of yours would be tighter than all Hell.”

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Ice crept up her spine.

“I’m gonna have to tip you once we’re done.” Sammy latched on to her hips and prepared his dick for entrance. “I’m certain I have a Visa gift card or two in my wallet.”

A hot flush stained Lindsay’s cheeks.

Bent over the desk, her body quivered now as she thrust her ass back into his pelvis. Sammy took a deep breath and Lindsay glanced back over her shoulder. Her expression tightened and she mewed once they were joined. Sammy spread Lindsay’s asscheeks wide and pushed harder. The eager well of her pussy gripped and accepted his cock with a delicious suction.

“Oh, baby. Oh, that’s so good.”

“Yes, yes, I agree.” Lindsay was squealing, her face showing how intent she was to satisfy him. That big dick feels like it's going to rip me in two!

His strokes were gentle to start. Sammy luxuriated in the feel of her cervix before pulling back for another thrust. The sight of her bare, defenseless body stretched beneath him had him floating on cloud nine. Lindsay continued to glance over her shoulder and their eyes stayed connected as she gasped for breath. Tears broke through, anyway, and trickled down her cheeks. “Sir! Oh God, sir. Oh God.”

Sammy's fingers dug deeper into her delicate flesh. “Here we go, darlin’. I hope you’re ready.” Her breasts jiggled and swayed as he increased the rhythm.

“You're so fucking big!” Lindsay bit down on her lower lip to contain her moans but failed.

“And you're so fucking tight.” Done with the warmup, his hips slammed against hers.

Lindsay's knuckles whitened as she tried to maintain her grip on the desk. He was fucking her with brute force now. She wept and struggled, but that only made Sammy thrust harder. Her whole body bounced. He couldn’t suppress his grunts of helpless pleasure. That pussy’s walls clamped his dick like a slippery, pint-sized fist, and his head spun with exhilaration.

Flesh slammed against flesh. Sammy’s balls slapped against Lindsay’s ass with lewd, audible sounds. He moved back somewhat and watched her slender torso, and that long, shimmering blonde hair, and crammed his hardness as deep as it would go. Lindsay's face was flushed, and additional strands of hair clung to it.

To hell with her silly inhibitions! Lindsay wanted to devote herself to this paradise of submissive pleasure and become forever lost in it. She craved the feel of his masculinity enveloping her. She arched high on her tiptoes and gasped at every merciless thrust.

“I can’t believe how tight you are.” Sammy needed this as much as she did. He fucked Lindsay as if he was trying to brand himself on her. Desperation echoed in her cries. “Yeah, that’s it, girl. Put your head down. Right there. Right. Fuckin’. There.”

“Fuck sir! Fuck!” She screamed as if she was in agony, yet there was only pleasure. “I love your big cock inside me. It feels so good!”

“Oh, I love being inside you too.” Sammy gritted his teeth and hammered away faster. “This is too good. I told you to get that head down! Keep it down!”

“Give it to me, sir. Give me all you got.” She twisted her face back and watched him through the curtain of her own hair. “Hold me down and fuck me whatever way you want. Oh my God. I want it. I want it!” Lindsay hesitated as Sammy again bottomed out inside her. She could literally feel him in the pit of her stomach.

When he pulled back, Lindsay was able to resume talking. “Please fuck me so hard I'll feel you when I wake up in the morning. Please, I know you can do it.” She raised one foot off the floor and her toes curled tight inside her stockings. “Make me your whore!”

Whoa. Did I actually just say that?

“You like this, huh?” Sammy had heard this type of talk from hundreds upon hundreds of working girls in the past. It was part of the fantasy and experience, but rarely was it authentic.

With Lindsay, however, her words were clearly authentic. This being her first time, Sammy could tell she was an eager nymphomaniac who’d go far in this business. Lindsay wouldn't always be sincere like this in the future, not as time passed, but she was now.

And that’s all that mattered.

“Don't worry. I'm gonna make you my whore, all right.”

Sammy curled both arms under Lindsay's stomach and lugged her back to the bed. He again flipped her onto it, back-first, and she landed with her legs already widespread and knees raised. Sammy slid forward and gorged his hunger on her breasts. He wanted to hear her scream and wasn't disappointed. He devoured every delicate contour of her breasts with licks, nibbles, and full-on bites. Lindsay was still struggling to breathe, and tumultuous, animalistic grunts poured from her lips.

“Please, please, make my cunt yours!” She mewed at that terrible, disgusting word – the c-word – even more amazed she’d said it out loud.

Sammy mounted her in the missionary position and their bodies slammed into each other. The sound of wicked, hot fucking reverberated and bounced off the walls of the nondescript bedroom. Lindsay's blue eyes were set to burst as she stared up at him, her mouth unhinged, her senses a raging inferno.

“Hmmmmm, yeah. Oh yeah. Oh Kayleigh. So good. Hmmmmm, look at you. Such a tight little pussy!” Sammy watched the pleasure play across her face as he continued to ride. “Oh God … I've never had any better. Good girl. Good girl!” He rolled her hips to the side and smacked her ass once, twice, a third time. She howled out, eager for more hardcore humiliation.

“Look at you! What would your daddy think if he knew what you were doing now? Insatiable little working girl! Slut! Fucking whore. First day on the job. I own your body. I can use it whatever way I see fit.” He slapped her ass again as his hips pistoned back and forth, his cock plundering its treasure. It burned like fire with each new thrust. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair. “My little pleasure toy. My sex doll. You were made to be fucked by dirty old men like me! Come for me, Kayleigh! Do it! Do it now!”

Lindsay’s body went docile as Sammy wound his arms and squeezed her into a tight bear hug. She screamed against his flesh and a wild haze of colors flashed in front of her eyes. His voice was the only thing keeping her afloat.

“Do it, whore! Come now!”

Lindsay's entire body convulsed, and an orgasm exploded within her. She screamed again, but Sammy caught her mouth this time and muffled it with yet another passionate kiss. He refused to let go and held her quaking body as she progressed to the end of her earth-shattering climax. Lindsay clawed at his shoulders and tried to match his intensity, but the back-to-back orgasms left her weak.

“You okay, honey?” Still not finished, Sammy withdrew his sticky cock from her pussy. Strings of Lindsay's release connected their pelvises together for a few seconds until Sammy moved too far away. She was beauty personified, her vibrant, overworked body sprawled out beneath him, and he realized he’d never wanted someone so much. Sammy placed a trio of fingers on her labia and began diddling. “Look at me, babygirl. Are you okay? Please tell me you’re okay.” He kissed her forehead. “Oh, you’re so precious and I don’t want to hurt you.”

Exhausted and still laboring to breathe, Lindsay opened her eyes and gazed up at him. “It’s okay. I’m fine, sir.”

“Wow, we've been going at it for thirty-five minutes.” Sammy ripped the condom from his cock. “C'mon, honey. Can you give me a handjob? I'll give you a minute or two to recover.” He gathered Lindsay into his arms and rolled onto his back. She laid her face on his broad, thick chest and though drained, gripped his cock and began jacking.

“You're incredible, sweetie.” His hand stroked Lindsay’s neck and shoulders as if she was a house pet who’d learned a new trick and deserved a treat. “My, oh, my. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No sir,” she squeaked. “Not anymore.”

“I'm sorry if I was too rough with you.”

“That's what … brothels are for.” Lindsay tried to regain her wind and hoped she could bring Sammy similar satisfaction. “I'm happy you … chose me … tonight.” She listened to his heart palpitate and purred like a kitten. “Does your wife know what she has with you? She's a lucky woman.”

Sammy chuckled. “I wish I could say that, sweetie. We've been married for thirty-nine years and she's never been that much into sex. It's my reason for coming here.”

“She's still lucky to have you. Pamela said you're a good man and I believe her.”

“Oh honey. Oh honey. Oh my.” Sammy lifted Lindsay's chin and gave her a deep, slow-moving kiss. “Trust me, we’re gonna be seeing a lot more of each other in the future. I’d love to have an overnight with you next time.”

“Can you afford it?” Concern knotted her voice as she rubbed the side of her face along his thick beard.

“I got money. Don't worry.”

 

*

 

“From the sound of things,” Pamela told Colt in their private office as they eavesdropped on the party over the telephone intercom, “Lindsay – Kayleigh – is going to work out. I don't remember Sammy ever having an overnight here.”

“I don't either.” A smile warmed Colt’s lips. He'd listened in on tens of thousands of parties over the years and was impressed with Lindsay and how she was taking care of Sammy.

“When the time comes, we should offer Sammy a huge discount if he wants an overnight,” Pamela said. “A package deal since he's such a great customer.”

“You can talk to Kayleigh and see if she's okay with offering a reduced price, sure, but I prefer she not go below the house minimum.”

“Are you still going to initiate her?” Pamela raised an eyebrow. “Have sex with her?”

“I don't think I have to anymore.” Pamela bounced on her toes as Colt continued, “Sammy beat me to it, obviously, and Kayleigh is solid. I mean, if he's so impressed and taken with her, what more do I need to know? Sammy has been visiting brothels since the 1970s.”

“Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Pamela leaned down and hugged her husband as he lounged at the desk. “I know it's the pot calling the kettle black, especially coming from me, but I want to keep you to myself.”

Colt stroked her forearm. “You're right. That is the pot calling the kettle black. Funny.”

“I hope Kayleigh is okay after this. It's worrying me. You know Sammy can be rough. Their party switched from a GFE to a PSE the instant I stepped away.”

“Sammy does enjoy pushing boundaries, but Kayleigh will be fine.” Colt could sense these things by listening in. “I mean, don't you hear the tone of her voice? What she's saying? She's fine. I believe something rough and tumble like a Porn Star Experience is right up her alley.”

“I hope so. I’m going to draw Kayleigh a bubble bath later tonight and give her a massage.” Pamela’s mouth twitched. “Something tells me she’s gonna need it.”

 

*

 

Moments later, Sammy grabbed Lindsay's wrists and pinned them to the mattress above her head. Her torso stretched to its max, those breasts bounced with every hard, powerful thrust as he slammed his hips against hers in the missionary position, his cock once again sheathed in latex, and taking what belonged to it.

Sammy growled and stared into those luminescent eyes. Lindsay was overcome with desire – there was no acting here – and he savored the moment.

Sammy had been with over a thousand working girls but hadn't felt a connection like this since his first time with one in 1979. Alana Reeves, unfortunately, passed away from cancer a few years back. Sammy maintained contact and continued to party with her long after she retired from the industry in 1986. He even helped pay off her medical bills later in life and funeral expenses.

Despite appearances, Sammy had grown tired of the brothel scene in certain ways but being with a fledgling eighteen-year-old sweetheart who was genuine in everything she said and did was like a shot of adrenaline.

“I'm yours, sir!” The fire grew hotter, flames licking at Lindsay’s sanity. “I'm your whore and you get to use me tonight!”

“You are! You’re my whore!” Sweat poured down his back, and the bedroom reeked of sex and debauchery. “Oh, look at you. Look at those eyes! The happiest little whore in the world, aren’t you?”

Sammy filled Lindsay so perfectly, so completely, that she clenched her eyes shut and screamed unending sounds of pleasure upon his shoulder. Swirling lights abounded, shooting past and through her. Sensations engulfed her like a vacuum and the frantic blinding of those blue and yellow lights wrenched and swallowed Lindsay whole.

Sammy hesitated once he realized she was having yet another orgasm.

“Sir, Sammy,” she spoke in the middle of her release, “fuck me! Please, don't stop fucking me! I need it so bad! Keep fucking me!”

“Oh, you're gonna get it.” With his blood surging, need pumping, breathing rough, Sammy was losing the grip on his own restraint.

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt harder!”

Lindsay took her pounding like a champion yet begged for more. Near the end, Sammy pulled out and flipped Lindsay over onto her hands and knees. He violated her pussy in the doggy-style position and used the opportunity to deliver swift, open-hand swats to her ass. Her clitoris was as hot and as tight as the skin on her backside. Lindsay's hair was a sticky, frazzled mess, stuck all over her face, far worse than before, as flesh collided with flesh and the desperate sound of fucking added to the maddening chorus of their grunts and moans.

“Oh shit!” Lindsay was screaming, some of her words incoherent. “That’s so fucking … big! Oh fuck, fuck! Yes, yes! Ohhhhh shit, yes! More! Gimme that dick! Harder, harder! Owwwww, fuck! Fuck!”

Sammy dropped his face to the center of Lindsay's back and roared out like he was king of the jungle as his cock erupted within her pussy and the pesky condom. Lindsay's body reacted as it should – naturally – and she experienced yet another orgasm, her fourth in less than an hour. The air was again stolen from her body as Sammy’s arms tightened and they both rode the wave through an all-consuming mutual climax.

In the aftermath, Sammy was spent as he rolled onto his back and released an unsteady series of breaths. Lindsay was right there to meet him, as she should be, snuggling close and wrapping her arms around his chest and showering his neck, face, and lips with kisses. Love and emotion poured from within her. Their bodies continued to rock and spasm as Lindsay disposed of the condom and jacked his sticky, lifeless cock with her right hand. She again nuzzled her face upon his beard and sighed.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. That was the best sex I’ve ever had.” She covered her eyes with a hand. “Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you so much. Oh God, I love you … I mean, I loved that. Everything. …”

Sammy grinned at that sweet, heartfelt declaration. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.” He glanced at his cell phone. “Fuck! Only eight minutes to go.” He took a moment to contemplate his options as she continued to service him with appreciative kisses and a gentle stroking.

Lindsay couldn’t believe how her life had been turned upside-down in the past thirty-six hours. This wasn’t how she was raised. I’m officially a whore now … bought and paid for. Nothing will ever change that. I sold my body and whatever virtue I had left along with it.

She tried to make sense of all the various emotions, ideas, and impulses clashing within her at once. Good God, that was incredible. I want to do this job forever. Money was involved, yes, however it was Lindsay’s body – not her mind – telling her how important it was to please not only Sammy, but all her future clients, too, and allow them to enjoy her the way a paying consumer is supposed to enjoy his or her purchased property.

Lindsay couldn’t help it – she was falling further and further out of herself and into this dark, sensual abyss. Please don’t leave me, Sammy. A whimper slid from her lips. Stay the night.

Why did she crave the feeling of a man forty years her senior – her polar opposite in life – kissing her, this stranger who had paid cash for her, made her suck his dick, spanked her, and fucked her like they were filming a scene for Brazzers? I might as well be a porno slut now. Reality cut like a blade. I’m no better than one.

How many men would Lindsay wind up having sex with while working here? Thousands, like Pamela? Too many mixed feelings orbited in her chest. Would she tour the various houses, like Nicolette had, and work at all of them?

Lindsay’s eyes drifted shut as she slipped a hand between her thighs and rubbed her clitoris. This is my destiny.

“Colt, Jim!” Sammy called out, his voice higher than usual, “I know one of you fuckers must be listening.” Lindsay’s eyes flew open as he continued, “I know how this place works! Send Pamela back in here, or one of you if she isn’t available, because I'm paying an additional twelve hundred for two more hours with Kayleigh.”

“What? Really?” Lindsay’s mind and body melted when, once Sammy verified his intentions, she squealed with absolute glee and full-on tongued his mouth.

“Fuck my wife and what she says. I'll deal with her when I get home later tonight. Won't be an issue.” His focus was Lindsay, but his gaze was locked on the speaker above the bed. Sammy thrust his hips against hers and she mimicked his movements. “Take my credit card and bring back the receipt. I'll sign it and give you my fingerprint like usual.” Aroused by the friction, Sammy drew back and smacked Lindsay’s ass with an open hand. It was meant to be felt, not cause legitimate pain, but Lindsay spread her legs and trembled like it did.

“More!” came her plea.

A clicking noise ensued, signifying an eavesdropper was checking in. “Awesome, Sammy!” As usual, Pamela’s voice was full of sunshine and rainbows. “So glad you're enjoying yourself with Kayleigh! Give me one minute to pick up your credit card.”

Lindsay dusted kisses down his neck and over his chest. “Oh sir. Two more hours? You won’t regret it; I’ll make sure of that. Oh, thank you so much. This really helps me out. We can spend the final thirty minutes in the shower if you want. I’ll make sure you’re spic and span and leave here with a smile!”

He chuckled. “And a happy ending?”

“You know it!” She kissed him again. “I’ve always had the fantasy of taking a shower with a big, strong, older man like you. Will you help me make that a reality tonight? Pretty, pretty please? You’re so sexy.”

“Darlin’, I dunno.” Sammy winced and a ripple of uncertainty raced up his spine. “I’m an old man and don’t even know if I can get hard again.”

“Don’t worry about that.” Lindsay grinned and her cobalt-blue eyes popped with amazing clarity as she pulled back and glanced down at him. “It’s my job to see that you do.”

(End of Chapter Five - to be continued)

Published 
Written by JeremyDCP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments