Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 9:- “On Safari Together”

"It's 1987 and David, Clare and Sarah continue their first three-way date..."

5
0 Comments 0
944 Views 944
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"David is telling the story. Clare and Sarah are sitting in the rear of his car as he takes both girls on a date around a large Safari Park."

“Three tickets please,” I said as we arrived at the pay booth.

The girls were still giggling behind me and then whispering to each other, though, unfortunately, each new message was unheard by me.

Another round of giggles filled the car, which I grinned at too. However, this time, I had a feeling they were both chuckling at something more at my expense than something genuinely funny.

The wildlife safari park had two sections. The first you drove through with your doors locked and your windows closed. It contained large animals like lions, gorillas, elephants, giraffes, hippopotamuses and so on. The second part was more like a zoo, where you parked and walked around. It had all the smaller animals plus the restaurants, a picnic field and a large child’s play area.

It made sense to do the driving bit first, as the day’s heat had not yet built and if the truth was known, I also wanted the girls to carry on their conversation. It was good as they were bonding and also, most importantly, I wanted to hear what they had to say to each other, and especially what they were saying about me!    

“We do the lions first,” I announced, leaving the girls no choice.

“Make sure the windows are up and the doors locked,” I then added as I turned left through the first of two massive, steel wired and well-guarded gates. To me, it felt like we were just about to go on a Jurassic Park tour but without the dinosaurs.

The first enclosures housed the lions. A long tree-lined tarmac road meandered through the trees and took us towards it. The park rules were simple: keep your doors and windows locked, a maximum speed of five miles an hour and no stopping.

We slowly followed the grey road towards our fate, both inside and outside the car.

The tree’s thinned, and we reach two very large, steel-wired gates. An armed keeper, in his zebra-patterned Land Rover, was parked just on the other side of the second gate. The first gate electrically slid open, and a green traffic light flashed on. Several cars, including ours, drove into the space between the two parallel gates before the first gate closed behind us. Then the second opened, releasing us into the lion enclosure.

It felt like we had just crossed an international border into some foreign land and in a way, we had, as now it felt like we were in Africa as they had themed the enclosure to look like the Savanah, the lion’s home territory.

We drove slowly, straining our eyes through the grass, the bush, and the trees. This was the first of fifteen themed enclosures, some large, some somewhat smaller. We had been told it would take an hour and a half to complete the full safari. That we would see Africa’s big five, which were African elephants, Cape buffalo, rhinoceros, leopards and lions. We were currently struggling with the last one, as the enclosure seemed to be empty.

We came to a small clearing in the long grass, and there we saw them, a whole pride doing what lions do best: sleeping. It was obvious they had just eaten the male lion lying on a fallen dead tree stump, and his female lionesses below him. He was the king of the jungle, the alpha male, and as I took a photo with my pocket camera, I grinned. The similarities in the car, my lionesses now sitting quietly in the car’s rear seat, were not too dissimilar to what I was photographing.

I took another photo, and I did so. I smiled.

However, I was also well aware of one major difference, which was, if I mentioned my observation, I would not have remained “alpha” for very long. So I wisely chose to remain silent, with the wide grin only in my mind.

I thought it was time to move the conversation on.

“So Clare, you mentioned the other day that you were going to tell Sarah all about yourself.”

I had deliberately emphasised the all as I both wanted Sarah to know Clare’s sexuality, otherwise, I knew I would have to tell Sarah and I didn’t want to break my rule about passing on personal information about each of my girlfriends to each other. As I wanted them to do that themselves.

I then added whilst glancing in the rear-view mirror at Clare, “I think it is important you do tell everything, so Sarah understands the full story about yourself and, of course, us.”

Clare looked at me and came forward so her head was between the two front seats. She somewhat surprisingly kissed my cheek before returning to her seat and saying, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure,” and as I said that, I looked back at Sarah.

I think she was wondering what she was going to hear and probably thought it was going to be something bad, but she did not say anything. I just hoped Sarah was not going to throw me to the lions after she had heard everything Clare had to say!

“I start at the beginning,” Clare said, and she unexpectedly told Sarah in much more vivid detail than she had originally said to me. All about her early years, losing her virginity, the crazy time when she let seven males fuck her multiple times, and was lucky not to get pregnant.

“It was then I learned I like anal,” Clare remarked.

That was new to me!

I bit my lip at that remark and waited for Sarah to say something, anything, but Sarah remained silent and I started to wonder how this was going to go.   

Clare went through once again about moving home, school, and friends.

We entered the rhino enclosure, not that we saw any, and then she described after the crazy year how she stayed away from boys. I thought the next part would be even more interesting to me, as I was sure Clare had missed something when, several weeks ago, she had recounted her past to me.

I also wanted to know if Clare would mention Jaz and their relationship. That, I thought, was important.

Sarah was listening intently when I looked over at her. I guess she knew she would be going next. I certainly planned to go last, or not at all, if I could get away with it, though I knew that seemed highly unlikely.

“My first official boyfriend was William, or Bill, as he was known. Officially, we were both virgins, but of course, I was lying and I just played hard to get. Well, after three months, I happily gave in and we had sex. I took his virginity, and he thought he had taken mine. It was the first time in my life that I thought I was in love with someone. We were a couple but perhaps stupidly, I asked him for anal sex. He was surprised and then, in the heat of the moment, I told him that he was not my first.”

Clare paused, and she glanced out the window. She had previously told me that had been the lowest point of her life.

“After that, he did not want to have anything to do with me. As far as he was concerned, I was a slut, and he told everyone that slept around and liked anal sex. It was not a pleasant time of my life, but I learned from it and it helped me with my future decisions, like being open and honest. Though I have to admit I have been anything other than that with Alan, my current long-term boyfriend.”

There it was, the full story of Clare’s first boyfriend. I had not known about the fact that it had been Clare’s decision, to be honest with him, that had broken them up as a couple. I also knew that at sixteen, you are not mature and you are not ready to understand how to take on board these small life dramas. It can become all too emotional. Even now, at my current age of nearly twenty-three, I still sometimes struggled.

I was hoping with a little more life experience that I would be in a far better position to overcome this issue. This is because I was very sure that with the complication of two girlfriends and therefore two mothering laws, there would be many more issues to face.

I also now understood the fact why Clare was telling Sarah everything. It was down to wanting to get all the truth out there… now. She did not want any secrets to come back and bite her later. Clare was opening her soul to Sarah. She wanted a happy, loving and caring relationship, or in our case, relationships.

Clare needed her safety net.

We left the invisible rhino enclosure and passed into the hippo enclosure. At least we could see plenty of them, all in or around a large waterhole. Clare stopped her story just for a minute or so to look at the animals and I took another photo, something to remind us of the day.

I also looked back and checked that both the girls were okay. They seemed to be though I didn’t ask, and I picked up speed with the car having all but stopped to take the photo.

Clare continued with her story, the hippos now left behind.

“I then met Alan. He was good for me. He is older but arrived at just the right time. It was, maybe, at the lowest point in my life. I had no confidence, no beauty…”

Clare stopped talking. This was not like her, but she was gathering her thoughts and I instantly knew I needed to just say something.

“Clare, you’ve always been beautiful, inside and out.” My words had been in my most caring voice and I felt Clare’s hand on my shoulder. She gently squeezed it, a way of saying thank you, before she continued…

“At first, I thought I loved Alan, just like I did with William, but with time I realised I did not and I started to cheat on him.”

Clare then told the story she had told me, of her first infidelity with John (Author’s Note:- See Book 1 – The Alfa Man in Me, chapter five) but she did not go on to speak about any others though I knew there were at least four more men in her life that she had had sex with, that is, if I was really number sixteen.

“The reality was I quickly outgrew Alan, and I knew it after six months. I also realised that I had never truly loved him and the truth was, I never would. We have just been going through the motions, but I also needed him. Sometimes I just needed to escape home, as I needed some personal space. I call it a safety net… My mum will tell you, I was not the easiest child.”

I started chuckling. I couldn’t help it, though I also knew it was wrong and ill-judged; especially when Clare somehow managed to nudge me even though she was sitting directly behind me. I shut up, with my ribs now a little sore.

We passed the Cape buffalo. They too were around a themed watering hole and after slowing to an almost halt for a minute and taking in the animals as I took another photo.

We then moved on, and Clare continued with her story…

“Tomorrow I will officially break up with Alan and tonight will be the last time I will sleep with him. I just want to have one last fuck with him…”

Sarah laughed. I thought it was good to hear her laugh, and it told me she was okay, and the lions would remain hungry.

After a few giggles, Sarah apologised to Clare for laughing and I noted Clare didn’t nudge Sarah, my ribs, still reminding me that they were a little sore.

“How long have you been going out with Alan?” Sarah then carefully asked.

“Eighteen months, but it was mostly boring. He is also getting a little too serious and to be honest, I am only still with him because he has a flat, a car, and a big willy even if does not know how to use it.”

This time, both the girls started laughing, and I smiled too. Though I didn’t chance to laugh with them, my ribs would not let me. Of course, I had heard it all before from Clare but I still found it very funny. 

“Since I met David, again… You do know we met, briefly four years ago?”

Sarah nodded, and then reinforced her nod and stated, “Yes, David, told me about Majorca and I have accepted what happened. Clare, let’s just put that behind us, otherwise, we never will be able to move on.”

There was suddenly quietness in the car again. I liked what Sarah said but didn’t like this new quietness. So I suddenly said, “Look at those Emus.”

We were in a new compound and it looked like a desert, emus, camels and various other desert-loving animals surrounded us. I wanted the conversation to go back to Clare’s sexual history. We slowed down to a near stop, and I took a photo of a camel. It was an easy subject than the emu who was currently running way faster than the five-mile-an-hour rule!  

Clare started her story again…

“Yes, Alan is my boyfriend, but as I mentioned, tomorrow I plan to tell him it is over between us. I need to move on. Ever since I have been with David, he told me that Alan has to wear a condom if I want sex with him. By the way, I am not on the pill. At the moment, I use the rhythm method, which I know is highly risky.”

Sarah went quiet, and then she said, “I know… I got pregnant when I tried to use that form of contraception. It was before David, a time I do not want ever to go back to. I am on the pill now, though.”

Sarah then added, after a brief pause, “I tell you all about it, once you have finished Clare.”

“Thank you,” Clare quietly replied and then again quietness filled the car. I had been surprised yet pleased that Sarah had spoken and mentioned her short pregnancy. Those words pointed towards Sarah, excepting Clare.

I looked at Sarah; I wanted to reassure her, “We are being careful, using condoms, but Clare’s going on the contraceptive pill soon…” I turned to Clare, “Aren’t you?”

Clare just looked out of the window and mumbled, “Soon.”

For an intelligent girl, I never understood Clare’s reluctance to go on the pill, but that was a conversation for another time.

We left the desert and came to a new enclosure; it was a sunken waterhole, with an enormous wall around it. In it were crocodiles. One was sunning itself on a rock. I slowed and took a photo before driving on, quietness still in the car.

We entered a much larger enclosure. It was mainly grassland, but there were groups of trees and in between them; they were giraffes, at least six of them. On the grassland, there was a herd of zebras, some wilder beasts and around twenty gazelles. To me, it looked like a typical view from Africa, the savannah, not that I had ever been. We slowed, and I took another photo.

After a long pause in the conversation, where the girls seemed to take more interest in the animals, Clare quietly mentioned, “There is something else you should know, Sarah, and this one is currently my biggest secret.”

I knew what was coming, and it pleased me that Clare was telling all. She knew I was there if she needed me. As promised, I was now her new “safety net.”

“Soon all will know this, but I wanted to tell you first before I come out, which will be soon. I am bisexual, possibly leaning more towards girls, though that is an area of my sexuality I am still not decided on as I have little experience.”

Sarah jumped in, “I thought David was your boyfriend, but he has not mentioned any of this to me!”

I knew Clare needed to clarify, but I guessed this part of her sexual history story was not easy for Clare to tell.

Clare continued…

“Yes, David is my boyfriend. Yes, I have fallen in love with him, as I mentioned earlier. There is an attraction there. We both feel it and that is new to me… Sarah, I am sorry…”

Quietness enveloped the car and once again, I didn’t like it.

So I said, “Have you seen the giraffes over there?” 

“Err!” I heard from Sarah and a “What?” from Clare before they both looked up to see them and I slowed and took a photo of the long-legged animals before I thought it was my turn to say something.

“Just to clarify, Sarah, yes, you are both my girlfriends, equals, and Clare does still like men.” I then added, probably unwisely, “Particularly me!”

As I said it, I just grinned, but no one else reacted, no chuckles, giggles or even nudges.

After my poor little joke, I then added, “Clare is taking some time to experiment and find her true sexuality and I very much support her in doing this… Sarah, I hope you will support her, too.”

I continued…

“As you know, Sarah, Clare and I first met four years ago and then, by chance, we met again in Majorca and hooked up. Sarah, I know that was wrong, as we were and are still in a loving relationship. We now have talked many times about this and I have tried to be open and honest with you. I love both of you and I am not sorry for that… I ‘really’ want us to be best friends and lovers in a three-way relationship.”

I then asked, “Do you think that’s possible?”

“It is okay,” Sarah quietly said.

“I have got over Majorca, as I have said… and… even though we only just met in person, I like you Clare, but it just feels like there is so much new information. My head is so overloaded, and it also feels… complicated.”

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

Sarah paused, “I just need a little time to understand and adjust.”

Clare smiled, “Yes, my love life is complicated and a mess, but we have not got to the end of what I have to say. The next bit, I am still trying to understand myself!”

Sarah looked at Clare; she had a surprised look on her face.

I then chipped in and cheerfully said, “Clare, it is a good thing you went first, but please remember there are only fifteen enclosures and Sarah and I have to confess, too.”

A chuckle went around the car as we already had gone through seven of the enclosures. Though this time, I was still on my guard and trying to be on my best behaviour. So I kept my merriment to the bare minimum… a wide grin.

We left the giraffes and zebra’s behind and we moved into the elephant enclosure, though they were behind a large and thick, secure wall. We did not talk. Instead, we admired the elephants. After all, we were partly there to see the animals, and I took another photo. We drove on and moved into another big cat enclosure. It was tigers though we only saw one dosing in the sun and I took another photo.

We drove on slowly and Clare said, “I better finish my story. I have always liked sex. I am a sexual person and part of me has always known that I am attracted to both boys and girls. It is the way I am… I am bisexual.”

“Until I met David in Majorca, I always suppressed the bisexual side of me, but after we came back to the UK and we talked, I realised I needed to open up. It was only then I admitted to him that I was bisexual. That was a ‘Biggy’ for me. It is something I had never admitted to anyone before other than my girlfriend Jaz…”

Clare paused. Her words were clear and sharp. “Yes, I like sex with girls. So, Sarah, you are now person number three on my coming out list and remember, I have not even told my boyfriend of eighteen months. The truth is, I have not told him anything about being bisexual and yes, I know that is wrong…”

“Just like me cheating on him was wrong,” Clare guiltily added.

I noticed Sarah smile as we left the tiger enclosure. Clare telling her this had meant something to her, and she seemed to relax and I relaxed with her. To me, it looked like she was enjoying the day.

We drove into a new enclosure that resembled a jungle, complete with vines, jungle noises and unseen sprinklers, giving the effect of rain. We slowed. The vegetation was now so much closer to the car. There were eyes looking out at us as we stared back, our eyes searching for the animals. There were meant to be sloth bears, okapi and other similar animals here. We did see a parrot and a type of deer or zebra, or maybe it was an okapi. Whatever it might be, I took a photo.

“So, you have a girlfriend?” Sarah asked, which made me smile. If it was that simple, I thought, but I kept my silence, though my mouth wanted to join in.

“Yes,” Clare replied. “Jaz and I have been casual lovers since I was sixteen. She is actually my longest relationship, two and a half years.”

Sarah seemed genuinely interested, and she then asked, “Is she a lesbian?”  

This question caused Clare to giggle before answering, “No, she is not a lesbian and she has a long-term boyfriend, Rob. Their relationship has been going on even longer than Alan and I have been together. Jaz and I are both quite similar, bisexual. It all started with us experimenting together. Then we openly admitted to each other that we also liked girls, but neither of us has yet to come out as bisexual or even gay. As I mentioned, Jaz has a boyfriend, and she told him some while ago about her sexuality and just like David, he is fine with it.”   

“So you and Jaz are a couple?” Sarah quickly asked.

It was obvious to me, and maybe also Clare, that Sarah found this intriguing, rather than being shocked.

“Not exactly, but as I’ve mentioned, it’s complicated. Jaz and I have always had a casual sexual relationship and until just a couple of weeks ago, that was how it was, but things have slightly changed. Jaz is still my best friend but we are at the moment taking a break as sexual partners. This is because she now has a lesbian girlfriend called Tina who does not want to share her with other girls… including me.”

“Hopefully that will change in the long-term,” Clare then softly added, which was news to me.

“Got it,” Sarah replied. She was smiling.

“So you do not currently have a girlfriend then,” and then Sarah stopped as if a thought had just come into her head, “Are you looking for me to become your girlfriend?”

I started laughing when Sarah said that and though Clare tried to stop herself; she ended up joining in. Being a guy, I have to admit that thought had already crossed my mind, and I was hopeful, I knew Clare would be keen.

Eventually, I chuckled, “I wish it was as simple as that.”

Sarah just sat there not understanding the joke, but to her credit, she also did not get annoyed at Clare and me laughing. She was always kind and patient. That was another one of Sarah’s attractive qualities.

We left the jungle and moved into a wetland area that housed flamingos and other various birds. There were also some capybaras wandering around.

“Clare, you better explain to Sarah what happened last week, as it is not right to keep the last bit back.”

Sarah thanked me.

“Okay, I guess I give you the short version. I had a date last Saturday with an older lesbian, or as she puts it, a bull lesbian. She is called Brenda and is really nice. I like her. We had already met and played a little the week before, but in truth, I wanted more. Anyway, I met her at a coffee shop with the idea of us just having a chat. Well, that led to us spending the whole day together. It was a day I never forget.”

I looked back, and Sarah still looked intrigued as Clare carried on with her story. 

“She took me clothes shopping, and I ended up giving oral sex to a black lesbian lady called Martina. She had pierced nipples and clit hood. She is a beautiful-looking lady, and it was fun. Then I had some expensive lesbian jewellery bought for me by Brenda and when having it fitted the jewellery shop owner, Marion, another lesbian, ended up going down on me. I had a massive orgasm right there in a private part of the shop. That could have been very embarrassing, but no one twigged what was happening and it was exactly what I needed at the time.”

Clare stopped and smiled. “You know what it is like, Sarah. When you just need to cum?”

There was no answer to Clare’s question, so I looked back again. Sarah was smiling and looking at Clare and her look told me she did know what it was like. There was no doubt Sarah was now enjoying herself and the day in general.  

Clare continued, “After that, I went to a shoe shop and, with Brenda’s help, bought three pairs of stiletto shoes, but Brenda gave me a task to do before I went in. That was to chat up the very pretty shoe fitter and get her phone number. Her name was Karen, and I thought she was in on it like Martina and Marion had been.”

“What do you mean, in on it?” Sarah asked, still intrigued.     

“Both Marion and Martina knew that Brenda was taking a ‘new girl’ shopping and had been briefed by Brenda as to how to act and what to do, though at the time, I was unaware. It was only afterwards that Brenda confirmed what I had suspected… At the shoe shop, I got Karen’s phone number, and it turned out that it was all my own doing. Karen has no idea who Brenda is.”

“You had a busy day,” Sarah said whilst smiling. They were the very same words I had used to Clare, though I got a nudge… unlike Sarah.

“That’s not all. We also visited a piercing studio as Brenda was getting new nipple jewellery fitted. Well, though, I was not that interested. Somehow, I ended up on the large chair naked, being measured for both nipples and various pussy piercings and just to be clear… I never had anything pierced.

“So, are you going out with Brenda?” Sarah asked, quite innocently.

“Err, not exactly,” Clare replied. “That one is currently on pause; I ended up going out with Karen last Sunday afternoon.”

I was lapping this all up, and though I had heard it before, I still found it funny. Though I did notice Sarah wasn’t laughing, though she did seem to be happy and in deep thought.

“Well, so there is my complicated sexual life story and just to finish off. Yes, I do find you attractive, Sarah, and I might be interested if you are?” I noticed Sarah weakly smile at Clare’s suggestion, though she didn’t say anything, as Clare continued… 

“I have been with eight men.”

There was a loud cough from the driver with the word “sixteen” coming out.

“Okay, sixteen, but as David well knows, the first eight… do not count!”

“I have also now been with four women, but I expect that number to go up by one soon, or maybe two, if you are interested, Sarah?”

This time I bust out laughing and Sarah blushed at Clare’s rather blunt suggestion. But, surprisingly, Sarah did not instantly reject Clare’s offer as being completely out of hand.

We slowed, and I took a photo of the flamingos before driving on and entering the next enclosure. This one was a lot smaller than the last two we had driven through. Inside it, there was a hollow with two large bears in it. They were both rolling around in the grass and I took a photo as we slowed to almost a stop.

I realised we were now more than three-quarters of the way around and only had a few more enclosures to go. It was also just past eleven and the sun’s heat was beginning to make its presence known in the car, as we did not have air conditioning.

I asked Sarah, “Do you have any questions for Clare?”

She stayed silent, and I then grinned. “It’s your turn next, Sarah.”

We left the bears and went into a new, very large enclosure it was full of deer and other hoofed animals. The road twisted as I drove on and then Sarah started talking…

“I am sure that I will have some questions, Clare, but I need a little time to process what you have so openly said to me. Thank you for being so honest and open with me, as I think it will help me fully accept you in this new dynamic. I just need a little more time.”

Clare said she understood and Sarah continued…  

“My story is much simpler, maybe only two enclosures long.”

I chuckled when Sarah said that as I knew Sarah’s comment had been made at Clare’s expense.

Clare had taken around thirteen enclosures and still had managed not to tell quite all. There were still those four men she had cheated with when going out with Alan and still had not mentioned today or previously to me.

As I drove, Sarah told us all about Jerry and losing her virginity to him. She went into much more detail than she did with me in the past. Some of it was quite graphic, and I noted my cock had responded accordingly. It was the first time it occurred to me that Sarah could tell hot stories just like Clare did and that made me both happy and horny.

Sarah explained her desire to show her body off, her exhibitionism and the sexual fun she had with Jerry as they had risky sex. Or being scantily dressed and wearing no panties. Then, surprisingly, Sarah mentioned how she liked the thought of being ejaculated on. It was something she had experienced with Jerry in their last few months together. 

It also surprised me to hear her say how she used to sneak out of the house some nights for midnight sex and how they even once had a quickie up against her house wall when Jerry and his wife had visited her mum and dad. Sarah told us that this was by far the riskiest sex she ever had. But it was fun as they hadn’t been caught!

We left the deer enclosure and entered the last but one area. It was the gorilla enclosure. This consisted of an island in a small lake with a gorilla house on it and an open area with various objects and logs on it for the gorillas to play on. I think there were two gorillas on the island, though we only saw one, a large silverback sitting on a large piece of wood and sunbathing.

I slowed to a stop and took a photo.

As we left the gorilla enclosure, I had a decision to make, as we had reached the enclosure of the most dangerous animal in the safari park.

Do I turn right and park to catch the bus through the last enclosure?

Or go right and drive on to the second part of the park, missing this enclosure entirely. The other choice was risky. Turn slightly left and drive in your car straight through the monkey enclosure.

There were plenty of warnings before you got to the monkey enclosure, as monkeys were by far the most threatening animals in the park. Well, at least for cars. They had a huge reputation for being able to rip vinyl roofs off cars, spoilers, window wipers, and hubcaps, and given time, I was sure they would be able to remove a wheel. They were well-known professional car vandals, and the monkeys knew it!

So I asked the girls, “Do you want me to drive through the monkey enclosure?”

Silly question!

We headed for the entrance, and the final warning on the gate said. Do not feed the monkeys and do not stop or get out of your vehicle! There were also a couple of cars body shells with photos fastened on them, showing cars being wrecked by the monkeys. It was the last thing a car owner wanted to see when you were driving your own car.

I could hear both the girls laughing as we approached the enclosure door and the green light came on. We went in and all I could see were monkeys eyeing up the next car, my car. Clare and Sarah both laughed at me as they knew I was a little worried, especially as my car was only eighteen months old.

As we crawled forward, Sarah continued her story about her pregnancy, miscarriage, and depression. About meeting me, and our time together and then she finished by saying that… “She loved me.”

I thought that was the end, but there was one thing she wanted to add, as Clare had been so open and honest with her.

“I have never really been with a woman, though I am a little curious. Before I met Jerry, I did play a little with my best friend Lisa. I guess it was part of growing up. We only kissed and cuddled, but it all suddenly stopped, as Lisa discovered men.” Sarah paused, and then softly added as she looked at Clare. “On reflection, perhaps I was not quite ready for it to stop quite so soon. So I am not put off at all by you being bisexual, Clare. If anything, it both excites and interests me.”

That was news to me and I could not help but smile, but I could also feel Sarah watching my reaction. I didn’t chance to look at her, and anyway, there were too many monkeys!

It was just at that moment, a large baboon jumped on the car bonnet. It’s bare ass facing us. I grabbed my camera and took a photo of it before jokingly stating…

“I can honestly say that both your asses are better looking than that one.”

I thought it was funny! … But I received my first double nudge from the girls behind me.

It turned out they were not so impressed that I had compared their ‘sexy bottoms’ with a baboon’s ass!

The girl’s reaction did make me think, and it occurred to me it was just as well I hadn’t said that the baboon’s ass was better looking than theirs!

Note one, to oneself… One insult with two girlfriends means double the nudges, double the pain.

Eventually, both the girls did also see the funny side, and we all laughed as the baboon jumped off the car. We carried on and through several other smaller monkeys, did check my car over. None loitered too long.

Sarah then confirmed, “Her number was two, just Jerry and David and no girls.”

Just as we were coming up to a tight corner and both girls started giggling. Apparently, it was my turn to “Spill the beans” and “Get it all out in the open.”

Clare and Sarah suddenly both wanted to know my full sexual history and absolutely all of it. “In detail,” as neither knew the whole truth. It was something I desired to keep private.

Unfortunately for both of them, as we turned the corner, we came to the exit.

Our grand safari tour was over. I only needed to drive the very short distance to the main car park and the second part of the safari park, which was much more like a normal zoo.

“Looks like we run out of enclosures,” I said with a wide grin. Then I bravely added, “We do it again another day and I go first!”

Which of course was met by howls of, “That is not fair,” and “You not getting out of it that easily,” which I knew was probably true.

So I gave them something… “I have not slept with any men!”

Note number two, to oneself… See note one!

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors