Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 17:- “Our Holiday Game”

"The penultimate chapter, one final holiday sex game..."

12
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"These last two book chapters can be read together as a stand-alone story... Set in 1987, David and Sarah are boyfriend and girlfriend, and they are on their first holiday together, in Crete. It has turned into a bit of a sexual adventure, fuelled by the fact David has a second beautiful girlfriend, Clare. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is still home, is promiscuous and currently sexually experimenting. This is known to our holidaying couple... It makes Sarah feel, she has a bit of catching up to do."

In a way, that storm seemed to of sucked the life out of the resort. Although the sun returned, the sultriness of the night didn’t. There seemed to be a chill in the air. Maybe it was a sign that the onset of autumn was not so far away.

With the weather cooler, yesterday evening Sarah wore more clothes, jeans, a blouse, a jacket, even panties, though no bra. To reinforce that last fact, my girlfriend had wobbled her boobs like an erotic dancer, to bring a smile back to my face before doing up the buttons on her blouse.

I felt as if Sarah had sensed I was feeling a little melancholy. Maybe that was too stronger a word, but I felt strange. My mind trying to process all that we had said and done earlier that day, whilst knowing it couldn’t happen again; because our neighbours were leaving tomorrow morning.

Last night, after eating in the restaurant, we went and watched the hotel show, just like any young couple in love would do. But for us, it was different. We both were now carrying our secrets, our private and still developing thoughts. We were waiting until the right time to share them.

I looked at Sarah; today she had experienced sex with three different people and had happily serviced each of them like a woman possessed. It was a new sexual experience for her, one that she wanted, acting like she was a total slut.

The experience had been fuelled by memories of what she had done with her first boyfriend; an older married man called Jerry, but also encouraged by me, the man that she loved.

I had accepted that I was guilty of coaxing Sarah, especially when it came to her being with Ashley; and I had never once asked myself, was that a mistake?

I had wanted Sarah to have full sex with another woman as she had previously admitted to me about her strong sexual attraction towards other women; it was in her psyche.

I also knew that if I was going to have a chance of keeping both Sarah and Clare as my girlfriends, I needed to treat them both equally. I didn’t see I had any choice, as my second girlfriend was openly bisexual and currently experimenting sexually with other women.

Sarah knew that.

That meant I needed to let my number one girlfriend, Sarah, live out her sexual fantasies before there was any chance of a monogamous life with me. It was a life which I hoped would include Clare.

Sarah might not be a lesbian, but we both knew those desires to be with another woman had always been there, deep within her. I felt that was also true, about what she did earlier in the week and then yesterday, when she took it further, a lot further, and became a total slut.

I had triggered the desires by using the anklet, in our now officially open relationship, but Clare also played her part, though unknowingly. It was her previous sexual experiences confession, ones that were no doubt currently being added to, that had got Sarah thinking; then realising that she was missing out.

Sarah had told me that when the three of us went through our sexual history, she realised that she was way behind in sexual partners and experience. That it was almost embarrassing how few she had.

That needs to discretely change!” being Sarah’s very words to me.

With Clare, it was different, as she had always slept around. She even would sometimes call herself a slut, though I preferred the word sensual. I thought a lot of Clare’s actions had happened because she had not met the right man and I hoped that might change now that we were together, but we needed time.

For me, what we were going through was all part of growing up, in an unorthodox relationship. However, if anything, it had been me and not Sarah who had been more affected by our holiday sexual experimentation, though I felt there were plenty of positives within the negatives.

These were…

There was no doubt over the last few weeks Sarah and I had moved closer together. We were more in love with each other than ever as Clare’s arrival seemed to give us the jolt our relationship needed; that newfound closeness, love, and desire for sexual adventure. But with that, I had found something new, and I was not sure if I liked it, and it had dominated my recent thoughts.

It was the increased realisation that was a part of me that liked sharing Sarah, and not just with other women, but also with other men.

So far, it had been only one man, our married holiday neighbour, Don. But the more we swapped, played, and, above all, watched; the more I enjoyed the experience. Perhaps I should have known that feeling and that emotion had always been there. After all, my history told me, my sexual attraction had always been to sensual women.

I needed to process it, try to understand and then, at the right time, talk in depth with Sarah.

I might have been the captain of the football team and the manager of a growing engineering company; with an ego that sometimes told me that I was the master of the universe. But the hard truth was, I ended up enjoying my experience of sharing Sarah with Don and Ashley.

Before Don, I had always thought, I would never have a problem sharing a girlfriend with other women. It had never happened until Clare, and now Sarah. I still didn’t see it as a problem. What now troubled me was, I now knew if the circumstances were right, I would be happy to share Sarah not only with other women but also with other men.

That thought had been dominating my mind, and I knew I needed to tell Sarah. Without explaining it to her, I knew it would continue to consume me and worry me.

I wanted still to be the alpha man.

This is where we were on Thursday morning, the sun out once again as a naked Sarah snuggled up to me. She was still with me, and not in Don’s bed. Since we left our pool yesterday, that conversation never came up, and I didn’t want to mention it and I sensed neither did Sarah.

She seemed happy to be just with me, and I liked that. I needed time with her, and Don was going to be part of our past. We needed to look to the future and, most importantly; we needed to talk!

With no morning sex and the sun now restored to the sky, Thursday morning saw us saying goodbye to our neighbours Don and Ashley. There wasn’t anything sexual, just hugs and a few kisses, even the odd tear plus the promises to stay in touch and to send a few naughty photos.

Don confirmed that they had tried to stay on until Monday, but the apartment was already taken. He went on to tell me there will be new guests from tomorrow, and there had also been the complication of a meeting he needed to attend. This was all confirmation of what Ashley had whispered in my ear yesterday.

Don is besotted with Sarah,” and then later, she whispered, “He tried to extend our holiday. He wants to fuck her, morning, noon, and night. We both want to.”

They were words that had been going through my mind. They had haunted me ever since I had heard them. It was because I knew I would have carried on sharing Sarah with Don and Ashley.

Our neighbours left us calling their stay at the hotel “a unique experience, which they had thoroughly enjoyed.” It was a term that made both Sarah and I laugh, as it had been a unique experience, though I wondered if, for us, it would remain that way.

With the weather now returned to something close to how it had been, hot, we spent the day in a world of pirates, at the nude pool; topping up our sun tans. It was as we lay there, naked, on sun loungers I brought up Don and Ashley.

We needed to start talking about it. I had learnt that much!

“Do you think we ever see our neighbours again?” I remarked. It was a gentle way into the conversation and I was also thinking they lived over two hundred miles away from us; so I thought it was unlikely.

Sarah glanced at me.

“Didn’t you know they have invited us to stay with them?”

I didn’t.

“Maybe they only invited you,” I whispered, my mind once again overthinking.

“Maybe!” Sarah exclaimed and then added. “I should start making the arrangements for me to travel to Manchester as soon as we get back.”

I sat up and looked at my girlfriend, my mind suddenly unsure. She turned onto her front and started giggling, her hand trying to muffle the sound.

“I haven’t forgotten yesterday, and I not talking about Don or Ashley.”

She was talking about how I left her hanging, and fully aroused; ready for Don. Sarah had been teasing me, and then she switched to something that happened right at the start of our holiday.

“I also have the best bottom, and don’t ever forget that, mister,” Sarah giggled.

She was right; it was right there in front of me. It was perfect, now with a golden brown tan. I had to turn onto my front and join Sarah, as I hadn’t forgotten yesterday; sticking my cock between those beautiful cheeks. Though, of course, I was not the only male to do that as Don had that pleasure too; and that thought did little to stop my growing erection.

“David, seriously, we are both invited to stay with them if we are in the area. Ashley just said give them a call first; their house has five bedrooms.”

I nodded; my eyes still on my girlfriend’s bottom and my cock looking forward to that pleasure once again.

“Do you want to visit them?” I questioned, unsure what answer I wanted to hear.

Sarah looked at me, then kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

“No, it is too soon, and I am not sure what happens here, I want to happen in England. Isn’t there a saying, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Well, I think that should apply to Crete, too.” 

I smiled, as I realised that was the answer I wanted to hear. I put my arm around my girlfriend and pulled her close. We snuggled, my cock erect and still probing the sun lounger.

“You are so beautiful,” I said without even thinking; they were words from my heart.

“That is more like it, mister,” Sarah giggled, and then pecked me on the lips, as we had a little moment. Our eyes were staring into each other’s, as my cock, now painful, reminded me that we must stop abstaining from morning sex.

“Don suggested,” I whispered. “If we wanted to carry on in this lifestyle, we should consider using contact magazines. I not saying we should, but I would prefer it to casual hook-ups.”

I did not know if I wanted to share Sarah again, but that decision was now mainly down to my girlfriend, as technically, we now had an open relationship.

If Sarah wanted sex with someone else, then what could I do? I had to treat her in the same way as Clare.

But from experience, I now knew that I didn’t want to fuck a lot of older women. Ashley proved that while I may have enjoyed the act, I also needed physical attraction to get the most out of the sex. I preferred younger girls, and yet Sarah preferred older men, like Don and Jerry.

Was that compatible if we looked to swap partners again?

Sarah was looking at me. She knew that I had gone into my own little world once again.

As my eyes came back to hers, she said, “As I have already told you, let’s get home and talk about it there. We both know it is different when I am in my village.” Then Sarah reminded me, “David, as far as I am concerned at the moment, this stops when we get home.”

Wasn’t that one of your rules?

It was. I was pleased she had remembered it.

“David, I want you just to be with me, and Clare, no one else, and remember… You have got a new flat, and I got to think about a new career and sort out my college course. There will be a lot going on, and sex may need to take a back seat.”

“Well, if you can cope with that, no sex, then fine… I always have Clare.” I jested, knowing the serious conversation needed to wait for another time.

Sarah nudged me, and then giggled, “Maybe, so have I.”

The rest of the afternoon it was just us, enjoying each other’s company and reconnecting without the need for sex.

Later, Sarah suggested that after we phoned Clare, we should go into town, have a meal there, and get away from the hotel complex for an evening.

“Let’s just enjoy each other’s company,” her closing words.

I readily agreed as I thought it was a good idea, but I wasn’t quite ready to give up our game. I wanted one more night of showing Sarah off.

“How about when we have the meal in town, we play the waiter game?” I asked as I gave my best boyish grin. “You know, you tease me and the waiter with your hot, sexy body.”

Sarah looked at me and grinned. She was up for it too, a bit of exhibitionism, and maybe a wind-down from all the sex she had been having.

I grinned. It seemed that I was not the only one that didn’t want to give up our holiday game.

 

*****

 

For the Thursday evening, Sarah wore a just above-the-knee, red button-up summer dress. It was new, and it was very provocative; perfect for wearing and doing a little bit of exhibitionism during our meal.

“Wow,” I said as Sarah applied her lipstick. My three-letter comment earned me a gentle nudge, and then a beautiful smile.

She looked hot, and she knew it. My girlfriend didn’t stop smiling as I took in her beauty while she adjusted her dress in the apartment’s full-length mirror.

Sarah’s dress was a vibrant red with a scattering of little white flowers to break up the colour. Though not short, the provoking part came from the plunging Vee-neckline. It ran well into the valley between her breasts and below. There was a line of plain red buttons that ran down the dress’s front, from the bottom of that Vee to the hem.

Sarah was currently fiddling with the dress’s ribbon, which pulled the vee gap together for modesty. She had just tied the ribbon together in a loose bow at the top; it was the position that showed the most cleavage.

Below the vee were four red buttons. If undone, each one would show a little more of my girlfriend’s breasts. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples were poking two well-defined indentations in the thin red material.

The middle four buttons were fake and only there to keep the line symmetrical. Beneath these came another ten buttons, the highest one just below Sarah’s belly button, running down to the dress’s hem. Each button represented a stepping stone to heaven, but at the moment, only the bottom two were undone.

“I will undo a few more later,” Sarah said. She must have noticed me staring. “But I am wearing these.”

She held up a red lace micro G-string. It was one of the ones we had purchased during the shopping trip we had in the city with Clare.

“Last week you were sans panties,” I pointed out, a little disappointed.

“David, we are going out of the resort and the holiday is nearly over. So we need to start adjusting back into the real world.”

Then Sarah giggled, “And anyway, they can always come off.”

I grinned. I was looking forward to the waiter teasing game, which we had played once before, at home. It was a game I was hoping might continue once again when we got back to England.

Sarah pulled the G-string into place. As she did so, I noticed she had freshly shaved and then the glint of the thin gold chain around her right ankle. That reminded me of what had happened only yesterday, during the storm.

On her feet, Sarah chose her red stilettos, the ones she wore with her red chiffon dress when she went on her date with Don; it was a date where she didn’t wear panties.

 

*****

 

At the telephone box, Sarah and I joined the queue. We were early and had plenty of loose change to feed the phone. What we did not appreciate was the fact that we would have to queue to use the only working telephone box.

When we phoned Clare, we were a little late, but on the second ring, we heard her voice. It was good to hear her, as it felt as though it had been too long.

Sarah and I both smiled. “Hi there,” we both said and then giggled in unison.

“Are you both tipsy?” Clare questioned. It sounded like her voice was coming from another world.

“No! Just happy to be talking to you Clare,” I quickly replied.

Sarah agreed and added, “I wish you were here too!

Clare laughed, and then jokingly said, “You must be tipsy!”

We all giggled and then started talking about our holiday, our all-over suntan, the accommodation and, of course, Don and Ashley; though we did not have time to go into details. That would come later when we were home and preferably when we were all in bed together.

For me, I was more interested in Clare and how she was. We had both missed her and though unsaid, there was a big part of me wishing she was on this holiday with us.

A little later, I found myself apologising to Clare for fucking another woman other than Sarah, but Clare just laughed it off.

Her exact words were. “I let you off, as actually, I have been with another woman other than Brenda and Paula since you left. So let’s call it even.”

“Who?” we both enquired; thinking it must be Karen.

“Tina,” Clare replied. “I tell you all about it on your return.”

I thought, at this rate, Clare will have been with more women than men by the end of the year. But I knew she was promiscuous when we got together. It was something she had never denied. So perhaps it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that she had already been with another woman outside the two we had known she was going to be with.

Clare also knew I never had any issues with her having sex with other women. I just needed her to stay safe and, above all… to love me.

In my head, I made a note to check Brenda was looking after her the next time we saw each other. It was only after I had let that thought go I realised Sarah was saying something.

“Clare, David will have a pleasant surprise to show you on Monday evening.”

Sarah was giggling, she seemed pleased with herself and I then realised she was talking about my now completely hair-free cock.

“What is it?” Clare asked; it was the obvious question.

“You have to wait until Monday,” Sarah replied.

I chuckled in the background, though I was still not sure I wanted to keep my cock hair-free.

“Well,” said Clare, “Maybe I should tell Brenda to lose your studio photos.”

Now it was Clare’s turn to laugh.

“Have you seen them?” Sarah quickly replied, and in doing so, she rather gave away her interest.

“Maybe I have,” said Clare, now openly laughing. “But… you have to wait until Monday.

Sarah and I started laughing too, and I guessed Monday was going to be an interesting show all day.

We signed off with Clare telling us about college, though she had only been there, so far, for one orientation day. Her real college lessons started also on Monday. It was the same day that we returned home.

After that, we just confirmed meeting up on Monday evening. All three of us, as Sarah wanted to see Clare, as well as me, though my predominant feeling was…

Above all else, Sarah wanted to see her modelling photos!

 

*****

 

In town, we once again visited the tourist shops, with me on the lookout for flashing, farting backscratchers. It was a present that I had already purchased for Clare and one that Sarah had been completely unimpressed by. But when we didn’t see any, she was quick to point out, and then tell me they were nothing more than a gimmick.

I had a different opinion; that they were so popular, they had all sold out.

Though warm, tonight the town felt a lot quieter than it did a week ago. The storm had led to some of the local people going home to the north of the island. But it was also true to say it was now nearly mid-September, and with the children back at school, we were coming to the end of the summer holiday season.

Sarah and I were both in a playful mood, my earlier funk now long gone. After a romantic meal in a restaurant that gave us a scenic view of the valley, but no chance for any discrete flashing. This was because there were families dining, and disappointingly, our waiter turned out to be female.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

With the restaurant turning out to be a bit of a bust for this evening’s private game; we retired to a quiet backstreet bar on the edge of the town. It was away from the touristy part and was almost deserted with only three other customers. We chose the most private boot with a low table, well away from the bar and the other clientele.

It was just what we wanted, as we planned for Sarah to discretely expose a little of her beautiful body to me before retiring back to our apartment. It was part of a holiday sex game we had been playing, pushing ourselves, and finding our sexual boundaries.

Once again, the lack of morning sex was driving our desires. The lack of sex had become our unspoken norm during the last couple of lustful days. Now, as we sat in a deserted cocktail bar with already a bottle of wine in our system, our minds had turned to sex. I was trying to get Sarah to undo another button of her dress.

“Aren’t you going to show me what’s under the dress?” I questioned.

“You have seen it all before,” Sarah quietly giggled.

“I have not seen the new red G-string on,” I boyishly grinned.

Another louder giggle followed. Sarah was drinking a large white wine and had already undone two buttons, making it four undone from her dress hem.

She knew what I wanted her to do. I had seen her naked for most of the day, but that was not the point; I wanted to see how far my girlfriend would expose herself in public, even if it was in just about an empty place.

“Just one more button, then I will get us a cocktail,” I relented.

We were playing our game, teasing one another, turning each other on. I wanted Sarah to show me a little more skin, flash me. It was exactly what she wanted to do, but didn’t want to be seen to be too keen. The game was all about the struggle, of me pushing, Sarah teasing, and then reluctantly giving in.

The current score was just four buttons undone at the skirt hem. Sarah looked around and subtlety undid two more, which brought it to six, just another four to go.  

We looked at each other. Sarah’s eyes were daring me, and the unbuttoned slit in her dress now rose between her legs, mid-thigh; it was tantalising; I was a tease away from seeing her lacy, red, G-string panty.

At the top of the dress, it was more risky, more open to passing glances, with only four buttons, and a string right at the top to keep the dress closed. The string and one button were now undone. My girlfriend only had to lean a little forward for me to see the top of her exposed breasts.

Sarah then smiled and slowly undid another button at the bottom of her dress, three to go. Her red lacy G-string came briefly into view before she smiled and readjusted her dress; her lacy panty disappearing behind a curtain of material.

This was our game, teasing one another, pushing each other’s sexual buttons.

“Go on,” Sarah then said, before teasing me again with a brief glimpse of her panties. It brought a giggle from her; she knew my cock was currently erect and tenting in my trousers.

I leaned forward and kissed my girlfriend, and as I did so, I gently ran my hand up her inner leg, higher and higher. I felt Sarah’s legs tense up, then slightly open as brushed her damp G-string gusset.

“You can lose these. You know the rules of our game,” I whispered, then grinned.

I had just made that up, but it had the desired effect on Sarah. She suddenly had her cum face on. I turned and went to the bar. I didn’t think it would be long before we would be heading back to the apartment for a night of rigorous sex.

The bar was short of staff tonight, just one barman. So, unusually, you had to order and collect your drinks from the counter when your number was called out. I ordered two Cosmopolitans and got given a number forty ticket. I returned to our secluded table and passed Sarah the ticket.

“When the forty is called, you got to collect the drinks from the bar,” I hopefully said.

“Very funny, David,” Sarah replied, as she handed the card back, her blouse opening and flashing most of her left breast. “You know your role on this holiday,” and with that, she did up the button she had only just undone.

Her point had been well made, and I told her so.

Sarah relented and undid it again.

We carried on teasing each other as we drank, laughed, and chatted. We never once talked about Don or Ashley, as tonight was about us… and our teasing game.

I purchased a second cocktail, and on my return, Sarah carefully removed her panties. Then discretely, flashed me her pussy, before pulling the dress together. She passed me her G-string; it was soaked.

Though it was not my thing, I made a bit of a show of sniffing them before putting them into my pocket. That action earned me a playful nudge but also a smile and a giggle, as Sarah flashed me her pussy once again.

It wasn’t until we were halfway through our second cocktail, the button once again undone, that we heard a familiar voice…

“David, Sarah, it’s good to see you… but you still have not tried my Raki!

It was Kurt, Sarah’s German voyeur friend, and we were both a little shocked to see him here. This place was out of the way and nearly deserted; we had not seen him since we had spoken with him outside his apartment.

I noticed that Sarah had tried to cover the opening in the dress discretely, the place between her breasts where she had only just unfastened the button. It was an action that made me inwardly smile, and my cock stir in my trousers. It was once again semi-erect.  

“I would like to buy you both another cocktail,” Kurt then said in perfect English as he looked at Sarah. Or more accurately, looked at her breasts; before his eyes dropped lower, glancing at her long, bare legs.

Our game had just got more real. At the hotel complex, I had a lot of pleasure in being with Sarah, showing her off as my hot, sexy girlfriend. But now we were away from that safe haven, in town, and in the middle of our personal exhibitionism game.

I wanted Kurt to join us. Like me, he had seen before, all that Sarah had to offer…

“Two Cosmopolitans,” I said, without consulting my girlfriend. I then added a “Thank you,” as Kurt walked to the bar.

I could feel Sarah’s hard stare even before I turned to face her.

“I didn’t want to keep going to the bar,” I announced with a slightly forced grin.

It earned me a nudge, Sarah’s left breast spilling out of her dress as he did so. Disappointingly, she then did up the button, giving them a little more cover, but still showing plenty of her bronzed skin.

“Why did you agree to the cocktail, David? I now need to cover up, as we can’t carry on doing what we were doing.”

She hesitated, and looked around, then whispered, “I was enjoying it.”

I knew she was. Exposing herself had always been one of her things, even before I came on the scene, and I knew that her pussy was already quite damp.

“Good,” I quickly replied. “I seem to remember the last time you deliberately exposed yourself to Kurt. So why not do it again, this time with your boyfriend?”

Sarah went quiet, her face suddenly a little flushed as she remembered. It had happened in the observation tower.

“Correct me if I am wrong, but at the time you exposed yourself to Kurt, you had Don’s fingers in you… two of them, if I remember right.”

I warmly smiled as my girlfriend looked at me; her eyes now wide and alive. She remembered, so I then added…

“Just to be clear, he might be the right age, but I don’t want you to fuck him. I am just looking to have a little fun.” I smiled and then teased, “Just like you did with Don.”

Sarah looked around the empty, slightly gloomy bar. Kurt was talking to the barman, and there were now only two other customers, both some distance from us.

“Are you sure?” Sarah whispered.

I smiled and put her hand on my cock; it was once again tenting in my shorts. “I want us to have some sexual fun together, within the rules, and with the proviso of not going all the way.”

Sarah looked around again and undone the same button. Her left breast once again briefly popped into view before being pushed back into place.

“I hope these cocktails are going to be strong,” Sarah whispered.

“We can always buy some more,” I replied with a grin.

I may need them!

It was at that moment Kurt returned, two Cosmopolitans and a beer before going back to the bar to return the tray.

“Just go as far as you are comfortable with,” I whispered before Kurt’s return. “This is meant to be nothing more than a bit of exhibitionistic fun.”

I didn’t want to push Sarah into something she was not comfortable with. This game was new to us, a team game, but as I had just said to Sarah, it was meant to be fun… pure sexual fun.

Kurt returned, his eyes leering straight to Sarah’s partly exposed breasts. He took a seat on the opposite side from me, but next to my girlfriend. We both knew he had a better view sitting there if he wanted to see down Sarah’s top.

“Prost!” Kurt toasted, as he looked at both of us and we clicked glasses. It was the start of what turned out to be an interesting and entertaining conversation as we learned more about Germany and the man who liked Raki.

Kurt was married, and his wife was an architect. She was currently with her sister; touring mainland Europe, visiting churches, cathedrals, and other historic structures. That didn’t interest Kurt. He was an Engineering Director working in the car industry near Stuttgart. He told us a little about it.

But his passion was bird watching, which brought a snigger from us as his eyes had not stopped complimenting Sarah since she had sat down. We explained our snigger, and Kurt went on to tell us that he was a fairly serious ornithologist. He had spent several days in the mountains watching the golden eagles, and that was the reason we had not seen him.

However, as the alcohol flowed, and we got to know Kurt better, he went on to tell us he liked watching naked couples, and Sarah had particularly caught his eye. He could not believe he got so lucky when he saw Sarah sucking Don’s cock down at the beach, and later, in the observation tower.

He paused, and then said, “So perfect, so perfect!

There he had masturbated whilst watching Sarah and Don until he had cum, squirting all over the tower’s floor.

My eyes turned to Sarah. She was perfect, and I knew this conversation was turning her on, though she had been very quiet. She leaned forward to pick up her drink and, as she did so, her dress top opened just enough to give us a side view of my girlfriend’s bronzed breasts.

I looked at Kurt, and we both smiled. It was an understanding. He knew I liked to show Sarah off, and that I had shared her with Don.

Kurt was no Don. He may be athletic, a good swimmer, charming, and not that bad looking, but he missed something. Perhaps he was just too modest, or even humble. I knew Sarah was attracted to men who were more arrogant, like Jerry and Don, though I didn’t consider myself to be like them. 

“If I buy you another cocktail, would you mind showing me a bit more?” Kurt blurted out, noticing that Sarah’s glass was now empty. He was looking at her body, taking it in, devouring it.

We all knew this was a little game; that Kurt was a late entry.

“Make it a strong one,” she replied as our German friend disappeared back to the bar.

I knew it was my round, but it was obvious Kurt had money and was being rewarded by looking at my girlfriend’s partly clothed charms. So, to me, it seemed only fair he was paying!

“How far do you want this to go?” Sarah whispered as soon as Kurt got to the bar.

“It is up to you,” I whispered back, “But you need to remember I am enjoying the view too.” I placed Sarah’s hand once again on my hard cock, which caused Sarah to smile, and then start to undo another button on her dress.

I stopped her. She looked surprised.

“Kurt is paying you to do this. I think he should have the pleasure of watching you undress… and expose your sexy body to him.”

I knew my sentence had played directly into another of Sarah’s sexual fantasies. It was number two on her all-time list, and in desire, nearly matched number one: having sex with another girl. During this holiday, my girlfriend had admitted that there were two fantasies which stood way above number three, having sex with a black man.

Number two was being paid for sex. She told me that it would never happen, but I was now giving her a chance to at least brush that sexual desire. After all, she had already crossed off from her sexual fantasy list, numbers one, four and five, during this holiday.

Kurt returned, carrying two beers and a Long Island Iced Tea cocktail.

“The barman said this was one was strong. Personally, I am more into my beer, but if it is too weak, I am more than happy to get you something stronger; maybe a spirit?”

“This will be good,” Sarah replied. She then sipped it, smiled, and then nodded. “Yes, it tastes good and also strong.”

Kurt smiled. He had made a good choice.

Sarah then took a large gulp and then looked around. The place was still, all but, empty.

Kurt and I watched as my girlfriend undid two more of her lower buttons. Then she stopped, and glanced around, before opening her dress and showing Kurt her very wet and freshly shaved pussy.

“So perfect, so perfect,” Kurt mumbled, as Sarah pulled the dress back over her legs.

She had left it with only two buttons left fastened. If Sarah undid them, she would be exposed from the waist down.

I was proud of her. I smiled.

My girlfriend then took another large sip. Reassured that we were on our own, she bent forward, towards Kurt, undid a button at the top and let her two breasts spill from her top. It was only a brief couple of seconds, but it was enough to give us a good view of her pink hard nipples and her golden brown tits.

“So perfect, so perfect,” Kurt mumbled, yet again. It seemed to be his version of me saying “Wow,” but one thing was for certain; he was certainly enjoying himself.

With that, Sarah sat up and made sure her breasts were back in place and did up the two buttons at the top of her dress; then downed the rest of her drink.

The strange thing was, my girlfriend’s breasts had been exposed for most of the day, and yet no one seemed to have taken any notice. Here, it was different, naughty and erotic, Kurt and I straining our eyes and craning our necks for the merest glance of them.  

“That was magnificent, Sarah,” Kurt chuckled, as I looked on grinning. His comment caused my girlfriend to blush.

“You have such a beautiful body. Do you want another?” Kurt was talking about the cocktail.

Sarah glanced at me before saying yes. I kept my face neutral as it was completely her decision.

I knew my girlfriend was horny as well as a little tipsy, but she was still perfectly capable. She knew what she wanted, and so did I.

My role in the game was now no more than to support her, and, of course, enjoy the show. It never once occurred to me that we should stop this now; that choice remained firmly with my girlfriend. She knew the rules.

Kurt returned with the number forty-two in his hand. “It won’t be long,” he said, his eyes again on Sarah. She almost automatically opened her legs and gave us both a quick peep, before once again pulling her dress together.

There was a brief pregnant pause, our eyes never leaving Sarah, her face flushed. Her brazen action had highly aroused her. Then we heard the number forty-two being called. Kurt nodded, Sarah flashed him again, and he left us.

It gave us a chance to speak once again, but we just sat there, looking at each other and grinning like two naughty schoolchildren. Though we were very much adults, one of us had a soaking pussy, and the other a seven-and-a-half-inch erection.

Neither of us was now thinking with our brains.

Kurt returned with Sarah’s cocktail and as he did so, he sat closer to her; resting his hand on her bare knee. We all smiled in understanding and then, after checking the room, my girlfriend suggestively undid her last two lower dress buttons. Her dress fell away and a very wet, shaved pussy came into view.

This was our game, my girlfriend now fully exposed.

Sarah took a large sip of her cocktail and then, with the briefest of glances at the bar, spread her legs. This was exhibitionism and pure sexual fun. A game Sarah first played with Jerry, but now it was our game, one which this time had an extra player, Kurt.

My girlfriend didn’t move; her legs spread wide, her pussy engorged and slightly gaping open. She just sat there like that, keeping a look out across the room as she drank the rest of her cocktail.

Kurt’s eyes were nearly as wide as my girlfriend’s legs, focused on Sarah’s wetness. It was then I noticed that his hand was moving along her inner thigh, towards her most private part. I just stared. Sarah gasped; this was not in our game, but I didn’t move.

Kurt’s action mesmerised me.

Then, in a quick movement, my girlfriend seemed to realise where she was. She pulled the dress over her open pussy, over Kurt’s travelling hand; a curtain to my view. Then she gasped into her drink as Kurt’s fingers found their target. He was fingering Sarah, touching her under her dress; my girlfriend not moving, before Kurt unexpectantly pulled his hand away.

He was smiling, and muttering, “So perfect, so perfect.”

Those words bring Sarah to life, “I need a cigarette and another drink!”

She looked around and realised no one else was smoking.

How could there be? The place was empty!

“I am going outside to smoke.” It was obvious she was horny and flustered. Perhaps she needed time to think or was waiting for me to stop it.

Sarah grabbed her clutch bag, and as she did so, the catch let go. It opened in front of us, and some of its contents fell out, a lighter, her lipstick and one unused condom in its bright blue wrapper. You couldn’t miss it!

We all stared at it, including Kurt. It felt like a moment frozen in time and a moment that tested our rules. I looked at Sarah. She was horny, probably soaked.

She had her cum face on. It was telling me she needed sex, now.

“I get Sarah a drink,” Kurt said, “And also get one for yourself as I am going out for a smoke as well.”

He then passed me a very large denomination note, twenty times larger than needed to buy a cocktail and a beer.

I looked at Kurt. We both knew he was paying for some time to be with Sarah, alone. I picked the note up and looked at Sarah. It was another slow-motion moment; her deep blue eyes were asking me a question… Are you sure?  

“The same again?” I asked.

My cock was hard once again. It stood proud as it tented in my trousers. There was no way that I could hide it. I took a glance at Kurt’s and his cock looked to be doing the same.

We all knew that I had shared my girlfriend with Don.

Sarah looked at me, and I knew that look. It was one I had so many times in the last month; she needed to cum. My cock and the rational part of my mind fought each other, but there was only one winner.

The same again?” I asked once more, this time a little louder and with a smile. My cock had won.

“Yes,” Sarah quietly replied. “I won’t be long,” her voice was suddenly sharper. She had made her decision.

To do exactly what, I was not so sure.

Sarah discretely did up a few of her dress’s lower buttons. Though I noticed she left the bottom four undone, two more than she had done for most of the evening when she was just with me.

Kurt opened the door for Sarah and looked at me, then nodded, which I automatically returned, not thinking that I had just may have given him the nod of approval.

Sarah walked through the open door and out in the darkness of the night. As she disappeared, I noticed that Kurt had dropped his hand to rest on her pantyless bottom.

She didn’t try to remove it. It just rested there as she walked.

I then asked myself, had my girlfriend just been bought for sex?

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments