Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 34: Toby Heart Roni

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

14
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Toby and Veronica have kind of a weird relationship. She only met him after we had all gotten back together again, after our horrible year, because when all that happened, she was busy with stuff going on with her own family and with moving back to England and all, so she missed that part. But we’ve told her everything, of course, and she actually thinks the whole thing is just hilarious.

But anyway, she and Toby act like they've been best friends forever. They both think the other is one of the coolest people in the world. They have the same sense of humor, they like the same things, and stuff like that. And they can sit and just talk about stuff for hours after the rest of us have gone to bed.

Sometimes, if we’re all watching a movie and there’s a scene, or someone says something that isn’t remotely funny and not even supposed to be, Veronica and Toby can suddenly just fall apart laughing because there’s a joke there somewhere that they’re probably the only two people in the world that gets.

Or, we can be talking about something or discussing something, and they always agree with what the other one says; they don’t even have to say it but just exchange a look or a nod.

And she’s just in awe of all he knows, and it’s like he’s taken her under his wings or something.

And it’s weird because, despite all that, it’s never about sex with them.

You’re probably thinking, ‘That’s actually the norm for most people; you know that, right?’ But you’d think it should be about sex constantly. With the way they fawn over each other, and with Veronica being who she is.

Everyone and everything is always about sex with her.

But it’s just not a thing with them, and I think it’s partly because Veronica just doesn’t have daddy issues like we do, but mostly I think it’s because she feels safe with him, like there’s no hassle. I mean, she’s basically spent most of her life stealing guys from girls, and girls from guys, and with us and with him, she can take a break from that, like he’s the one guy that sees past her looks and her sexuality, and she just absolutely adores him for that.

And what’s weirder is that Veronica is the one girl Lucy sometimes is jealous of.

Well, actually, there’s one other, one of our neighbors, but I’ll tell you about her later, and Lucy is more annoyed with her than jealous of her anyway.

But with Veronica, she sometimes gets jealous. And she doesn't have to be at all. I mean, you could put Veronica and Toby naked and drunk in bed together with a box full of sex toys, and they’d spend the night talking about whether Ufos are spaceships or time machines.

Seriously, they actually had that discussion once. For hours.

And the thing is, that’s in a way worse than if they just fucked all night.

So Lucy got it in her head that that's what they had to do.

It’s not like Lucy and Veronica aren’t friends or anything. Or that Lucy doesn't like her. They are, and she does, and everything is good between them. And it’s not like Toby means anything by it. He just enjoys Veronica’s company, and there’s nothing wrong with that. I mean, we all do, Lucy too. It’s just that she feels left out sometimes, and that never happens unless Veronica is there.

That’s why whenever Veronica shows up, there’s a second or two when Lucy is a bit of a sour puss, but then she gets over it, and she’s happy to see her.

And that happened when they got home that time too, when Veronica had come to stay with us, and we were there with Emma.

They were both in the shower. I was just cleaning up a bit, and Veronica was done first, and she came out of the bedroom just as Toby and Lucy walked in.

Toby’s face lit up when he saw her, and Lucy’s face kinda did the exact opposite.

But just for a few seconds, like I said, and then she smiled too, and they all hugged.

Veronica stayed for two weeks, and we had a great time. We went out a lot, mostly just us girls, and Emma even came with us once. At first, that night looked like it was going to be a complete disaster because she was too young to get in anywhere, and she kept eyeing up Cait and me, even though we didn’t really do anything.

But then we managed to sneak her into this place where the bouncer just didn’t seem to care at all.

Veronica quickly hooked up with some guy. We hadn’t even been there ten minutes, and she was making out with someone on the dance floor. And I think, because of that, Lucy was suddenly in a great mood, and she danced with Cait, leaving Emma and me just standing there.

“Do you want a drink?” I said.

“Yeah, okay,” she said, so I left her there and went over to the bar. It took me forever to get the bartender’s attention, and when I got back to Emma, some guy was trying to pick her up.

She was standing there with her arms around herself, staring at the floor, and he had a beer in one hand, and he was stroking her arm with the other as he talked.

I jumped between them, facing him, and I pushed his hand away.

“Time for you to go,” I said harshly.

“Why the fuck would I do that?” he said.

“Because she’s obviously not interested, asshole.”

I turned to Emma, and the guy disappeared, mumbling something about 'fucking rug munchers', and Emma looked at me like I was her knight in shining armor.

We finished our drinks, and then I asked her if she wanted to dance, but she shook her head.

“No,” she said. “Can’t you and I go somewhere?”

“You mean leave? Just you and me?”

She nodded.

“Sure, I guess,” I said.

I tried to get Cait to notice me, but she and Lucy were at the far end of the dance floor, slow dancing real close, staring into each other’s eyes, so I just texted her phone.

‘Heading outside for a bit. Don’t leave. Back soon.’

I bought us a pizza slice each, and then we just strolled around in a park that was nearby. She held my hand, and I let her, and we soon found a bench and sat down, and finished our pizzas.

There was no one around, and then suddenly, she grabbed my hand again and pulled me with her, and we ran across the lawn and to a giant tree in the middle of it. It had a thick branch sticking out, just four feet or so from the ground, and when we got to it, she pulled her pants down, and then she leaned on the branch all the way over so her feet were dangling in the air and she had her hands on the grass on the other side.

And even though we were out in the open, which meant that if someone were around, they would see us from far away, I pulled her panties down and stuck my tongue in her pussy.

“No,” she said and kicked with her feet, and I realized that wasn’t what she wanted, so I stood up and started to spank her.

I hit her once, and then again, and then one more time, and before my hand struck her ass for the fourth time, she was already coming.

I was afraid she was going to fall over and break her neck or something, so I grabbed the back of her jacket to hold her up.

“No, grab my hair,” she said, so I did that, and it must have hurt because I was basically lifting her up by her hair, but she was wheezing and moaning, and then I spanked her more.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

She came even faster than before, and this time when she did, I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed her clit hard, and she screamed loud.

And then we walked back to the club.

Cait and Lucy were outside looking for us.

“Where were you?” Cait said.

“Just getting something to eat,” I said.

“And..?”

“And a quick shag in the park,” I said, and Emma blushed so badly. “Where's Roni?”

“Gone,” Cait said, and then she turned to Emma. “My turn next time, got it?” she said firmly, and Emma blushed even more.

“Yes, ma'am,” she said.

We put Emma in a taxi and paid for her ride home, and then we went home too.

Veronica didn't show up until late the next day, and then a few days later, the day before she was leaving to go back to London, we just had a quiet day at home, and we were watching a movie.

Some murder mystery thing, and we were in the middle of an actually quite good and dramatic scene, when suddenly Veronica said, “You can't really dust for vomit.”

And I didn't get it, and Lucy and Cait didn't get it because it didn't make any sense at all, and it had absolutely nothing to do with anything. But Toby roared and spat chips all over Lucy. He had his arm around her, and she had her feet on his lap, and Toby looked like he was choking to death as he snorted and sputtered, “Sorry,” and tried to brush her dress clean, and Veronica was in stitches next to him, and Lucy jumped up.

“Alright, that's it!” she shouted, waving her arms in the air. “You two are going to fuck! Right now!”

“What?” they both said, stunned but still chuckling.

“I mean it!” Lucy barked. “Go to our room, and you're not coming out until you've fucked each other's brains out.”

“What?” they said again, and they were still giggling a little as if they thought she was just joking.

“That's what this is about, isn't it?” Lucy said. “Just do it. Get it out of your system. I'm letting you.”

“What are you talking about?” Toby said, and now he wasn't laughing anymore. “I don't...”

“This,” Lucy said and pointed back and forth at the two of them. “This is driving me crazy. 'Dust for vomit'? What does that even mean? That's not funny. Why would you laugh at that? It's because you two are the only ones not fucking each other. You're just sitting there, every day, just... soul mating!”

“That's...” Toby began.

“Not a word,” Veronica said.

Lucy gawked at them. “Oh my god!” she said, and then she grabbed them both, pulled them up from the couch, and pushed them toward the bedroom door.

“Lucy, darling,” Veronica said. “Calm down.”

“Angel, I'm sorry,” Toby said. “It's just a joke, I don't want to fuck...”

“You do,” Lucy said. “Go on. Do it! I'm telling you to do it."

She pushed them again, and Veronica grabbed Toby's hand. “Fine!” she said. “We will.”

And then she pulled him with her into the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind them.

Lucy came back and slumped back down on the couch. “Arrgh!” she grunted in frustration. “They're unbelievable, aren't they?”

She looked at us, and we were just staring perplexed at her, and that's when it dawned on her what she had done.

“Oh no,” she said and hid her face in her hands.

“Relax,” I said. “They're not going to do it.”

“Yeah, right,” Cait said. “That's Roni in there with him right now,” and Lucy jumped up.

“Roni, don't you dare!” she shouted and ran after them.

Cait and I just sat there for a few seconds, and then Cait said, “Are we really going to miss out on this?”

“Nope,” I said, and then we rushed into the room behind Lucy.

Lucy had thrown herself into Toby's arms. He was just standing there by the door, but Veronica was by the bed, unbuttoning her blouse.

“Oh, great,” she said. “We get an audience too. Lovely.”

She dropped her blouse on the floor and started to take off her bra.

“Good. You can all verify that we actually do it.”

“Stop,” Lucy said. “I don't want you to do it.”

“Oh, you've changed your mind?” Veronica said mockingly, and she was practically shaking with anger. “Well, too late. Now I want to do it,” and she dropped her bra on top of her blouse and then she pulled her pants off.

“And I hope you all brought cameras because this is going to be one for the history books.”

“Knock it off, Roni,” Toby said. “She gets it.”

“Nah, we're fucking,” she said. “And then we don't have to joke or mess around with each other anymore. You can just ram your cock in me whenever we meet instead.”

“Stop,” Lucy said and walked over to her. “I'm sorry. That was stupid of me. I just got really jealous, okay? Put your clothes back on, please.”

Veronica took a deep breath to calm down, and then she sighed and took Lucy's hands in hers.

“I'm not taking your boyfriend from you, darling,” she whispered. “I don't want to fuck him. Can't I have just one friend who's a guy I haven't fucked?”

“Yes, of course,” Lucy said. “I'm sorry.”

Veronica smiled and gave her a quick kiss, and then she looked at all of us and stretched her arms out to the side.

“Well,” she said. “I'm leaving tomorrow. Somebody better fuck me.”

And then she pointed at Toby and said, “Not you, lover boy,” and he pretended to be pouting.

Lucy grabbed her head and kissed her deeply, and then Veronica practically tore her dress off her and threw her down on the bed.

She got down between her legs and pulled her panties off of her, and then she put her mouth on her pussy and licked her like there was no tomorrow, and Lucy squirmed and wiggled under her.

Cait and I sat down on the sofa they have in their room just to watch, and Toby was just standing in the same spot. I'm sure he would have given his left arm to join them, and I almost felt sorry for him, so I waved at him to come to us. I opened his pants and took his cock out, and started to lick and suck it.

Lucy and Veronica were at it for a long time, and then Lucy looked at us and at Toby and said, “Come here, baby.”

He walked over to her, with his cock sticking hard and long out through his pants, and he crawled up on the bed and stood on his knees, and Lucy took his cock in her mouth.

After a while, Veronica crawled on top of her and started grinding her pussy against Lucy's, and she kissed her face all over as she was sucking his cock. Then Lucy let go of it and just licked it up and down, and she looked up at Veronica and smiled. Veronica understood what she wanted, and so she started licking it too. They both ran their tongues up and down and all over it, and sometimes they kissed with Toby's cock between their faces.

Then Veronica grabbed it with her left hand and started jerking him off real fast, and when he came, she aimed it so that all of it landed on Lucy's face.

Veronica pushed him away, and then spread her legs and straddled Lucy's pussy so they were scissoring. She leaned down and licked every drop of Toby's cum off her face, and as she did, she humped her pussy until she came too.

They were laying there just holding each other for a while, and Lucy stroked Veronica’s hair, and then Veronica said, “That doesn't count as fucking him, by the way.”

“Not at all,” Lucy said.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments