Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 23: Busted

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

25
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Cait and I went out with Lucy and her boyfriend on these double-date things several times. I think it became the way he and Lucy hung out together when he was in town, and one night after Cait and I got home from one, Cait said to me, "You know why I don't like Lucy?"

"You really don't like her still?"

"Yeah, that's just it," she said. "It's impossible to not like her. And that's what I don't like about her. You know what I mean?"

"Not really."

"I used to not like her because I thought you liked her too much," she said. "But now I like her too, and I don't like that, because I want to go on not liking her because you like her so much."

"You don't like her because you like her even though I like her."

"Exactly!"

"Yeah, you're not straitjacket material at all," I said, and she stuck her tongue out at me.

And Cait and I hung out with Lucy more and more, even when her boyfriend wasn't there. And he wasn't there much really, but I liked it like that because Cait and Lucy became friends.

Cait was still a bit jealous, though, and she would always make sure Lucy knew I was taken. She would hold my hand and she would kiss me and stuff like that a lot more than she would do when Lucy's boyfriend was there, and she would make sure Lucy saw it.

I thought the whole thing was just stupid and unnecessary because Lucy wasn't into girls anyway, and I told Cait that one day, and she said, "Wow, you're so blind."

I asked her what she meant, but she just shrugged it off, and I didn't want to upset her, so I didn't push it.

Most of the time, unless we were out somewhere, we were at my place, because I think Lucy was embarrassed about her mom and where they lived. Especially after she one time came with us to Cait's place and she saw how they lived, and Cait realized that and didn't want to seem like she was just showing off or anything, and also I think she was afraid Lucy would somehow pick up on all the stuff that was going on there.

And when they both spent the night with me, Lucy always slept on the couch I had in my room.

Cait slept with me in my bed of course, and Lucy would say, "No hanky panky when I'm here," and so if Cait and I made love we would be really quiet, but that was kinda fun and exciting anyway.

Then one night, because I felt bad about Lucy sleeping like that, I said, "I can sleep on the couch tonight and you can have the bed, with Cait."

They looked at each other, and Lucy said, "No, I don't mind."

"Oh, come on," Cait said. "There's no way you're sleeping well on this thing. And I'm the perfect bedmate, in case you hadn't noticed. I don't snore or fart or anything."

I put my finger up and cleared my throat as if I was about to say I may have a different opinion about that, and Cait looked at me and did that zip-it! thing with her fingers across her lips.

Lucy laughed, and then she blushed a little and said, "Yeah, okay. Why not?"

When they went to bed they lay head to toe, and I made myself as comfortable as I could on the couch, and then I said, "No hanky panky you two."

"Can't promise anything," Cait said, but Lucy didn't say anything.

It took a while for me to fall asleep because I had this weird feeling, almost like I was jealous. And it was weird because I couldn't decide which one of them I felt like that for.

But finally, I fell asleep, and then I woke up when Cait was crouching beside me, and she whispered, "I can't sleep."

"Why not?" I said.

"Because she keeps pressing her ass against mine."

I chuckled, and said "Yeah, she does that," and Cait chuckled too, and then she started touching me.

"Oh, I get it," I whispered. "It turned you on when she did that."

"No," she said, but she was lying, and she ran her hand up and down my pussy and we kissed, and then she stood up and straddled my face with one foot on the floor, and she pulled her panties to the side for me and I licked her pussy until she came, and it didn't take long.

And when she went back to bed she lay down next to Lucy the normal way. I don't know if she did it on purpose or if she just wasn't thinking, but anyway, when Lucy woke up that morning she acted like she didn't care or hadn't noticed, but still, she was kind of in a hurry to leave.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

So Cait and I drove her home, and then Cait took me to her place before she went to work, because she was only working a few hours that day and then we both had the weekend off.

It was still really early and I didn't think anyone was up yet. I went into the kitchen and Cait's dad was there. He was sitting by the table drinking coffee, and we hadn't really talked since he fucked me that time, because he had to leave again just a day or so after that, but now he was home obviously.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I answered, and then I poured myself a cup of coffee and said, "Is Aunt Beth home?"

"She just left," he said, and so without a word, I put my cup down on the table and knelt down in front of him between his legs, and I started to rub the bulge in his pants.

I looked up at him and then I said, "Can I see it?" and he nodded, so I pulled the zipper down. He didn't have any underwear on, and I grabbed his cock and pulled it out and it was like pulling a snake out of a hole in the ground, and I just held it a little and just felt the weight of it, and then I put my lips to the tip of it and kissed it.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside of the head and kinda rubbed it on my tongue, but I didn't put it in my mouth yet, and then I lifted it a little and licked the underside of it from where it came out of his pants and up to the tip and back down again.

His pants were in the way, so I undid the button and pulled at them and I got them down just enough, and he grabbed his balls and lifted them out. I licked the underside of it again, up and back down and then I licked his balls too and I ran my lips up and down and all over his cock, and then I took the head in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and let my tongue swipe around it, and I heard him moan, and now I could feel the head grow in my mouth, and his cock getting hard in my hands, and I started to suck it. I took it as far down my throat as I could, and I tried to do everything a little differently than I had before so he wouldn't know.

And then I stood up in front of him and hiked my skirt up and pulled my panties off and dropped them on the floor, and he took his pants off and I placed myself over his lap and grabbed his cock and put it in between my pussy lips, and I was so wet I could just slide right down on it.

It was so big, and I had to hold myself up as I rode him and so I put my hands on his shoulders, and he held my ass, and soon I couldn't hold back anymore and I fucked him so fast and then I came.

When it was over I just collapsed and hugged him as I breathed heavily, but he lifted me up, and still with his cock inside of me, he carried me over to the kitchen counter, and it felt so good the way it moved when he did.

He put me down and grabbed the back of my neck with both hands, and then he fucked me hard and fast and I screamed, and when he was about to come, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and I came again just before he pulled his cock out and jerked off, and he squirted all his cum on my stomach.

And then he walked back to the table, and I just sat there catching my breath and watched him put his pants back on, and then he looked at me and smiled and said, "Well, guess I need another shower."

"Yeah, me too," I said.

Then later, when Cait came home from work, I was sunbathing by the pool, and her dad had left. Cait changed into her bikini and joined me, and we spent the whole day there.

I didn't tell her anything, but I was going to, I just didn't know how yet.

But then in the evening, we went into the kitchen to make ourselves something to eat, and I was standing with my head in the fridge looking for something when I heard Cait behind me say, "So… do you have something to tell me, babe?" and I turned around and she was standing by the table with my panties hanging from her fingertip.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments