Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 32: Fangirl

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

25
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I had a fan.

She was sixteen years old, and she was a regular customer where I worked, and she's the smartest person I know, like a real genius.

I mean, I bet she could debate Einstein about whatever he thought he knew, and you could ask her anything about anything and she'd know. Whether it was about fixing something on your car, or the capital of whatever tiny little country somewhere, or anything, she'd know all about it. But she learned it all from books, and she couldn't really fix your car if she had to, and I doubt she had ever even left the city.

Her name was Emma, and she couldn't get enough of me. She was a kind of stalker really at first, staying till I finished work and then following me, walking fast behind me until she caught up with me, just so she could say, “Hey, we're going the same way,” and she'd walk with me and we'd talk.

But I liked her, and she was cute and fun and her thin frame glasses made her even cuter, and gave her that 'hot nerdy girl that doesn't know she's hot' - look.

We kinda became friends even, and sometimes we'd have coffee together, or ice cream or something. But I also had to keep a distance, so she wouldn't get the wrong idea.

Not that I didn't want to fuck her. I did, and I thought about it a lot. But I just figured that would complicate things more than it was worth, and way more than she deserved, and so when she suggested anything that I thought could lead to anything, I always made up excuses.

Like the times she invited me to her place, always saying, "My parents are away," I was always busy.

Or the times when she said, "Can I come inside for a minute, maybe?" I always had things to do.

But even though that must have happened a couple dozen times, she was never bummed out about it and always patient and smiling, even when she must have known I was lying.

She'd just say, "Sure, I understand."

And I did feel bad about it. And one day, when she was walking with me, I accidentally let slip that I was home alone for the whole weekend.

Cait had gone to be with her mom, and Lucy and Toby had gone to 'Have a Weekend Alone'.

Emma knew I lived with two girls and a guy, but not at all what kind of relationship we had, and I guess she figured we were just roommates.

"Oh cool," she said. "I can come in and stay with you a little, maybe? You know, just so you won't be lonely," and she said it like she knew I was going to say no.

I automatically said, "No, sorry, you can't," but then I couldn't come up with a reason.

So that's why I said, "But you can come over tomorrow," and I thought she was going to pass out.

"Oh," she said. "Oh, wow, cool thanks, that's… Really? Wow, yeah, okay."

But then later that day I had taken a shower and I was just in my polka dot one-piece pajamas, watching TV and eating popcorn, when Veronica called.

"Hey, darling," she said. "Guess what."

I jumped up, and I said, "You're here!" and she laughed.

"Not yet, but at the airport. Nine hours, so it'll be really early in the morning."

"Don't care," I said. "Come right over. Like, run!" and she laughed again.

"Or, you could pick me up?"

I told her I was home alone and didn't have a car, and she said, "No worries, I'll flash my boobs at a cabbie."

"Sorry," I said.

"See ya!" she said, and then we hung up.

Veronica would do that sometimes, just suddenly decide to come all the way from London, but it had been like three months or so since the last time. And so, just like that, I had forgotten all about Emma.

And that meant that when the door buzzed the next evening, I was asleep, and Veronica was too, and we were both naked in the bed because when she had come just after five that morning, I had made an omelet and then she took a shower. I went into the bathroom with her, just to chat with her while she showered, and when she was done, she took the shower head and turned on the soft jet and pointed it at her pussy and just kept it there while we talked. She came several times, and when she did, she would stop talking or just interrupt me and say, "Hold on a sec, darling," and then, "Hnngh… hnnghhh… haaahhh!" and then after a short break and Veronica taking a few deep breaths, we just picked up where we left off.

Then finally she stepped out, and she found a bottle of body lotion in her toiletry and threw it to me.

"Would you? It's intimate area friendly, too."

So of course we spent the day in bed together, and when I walked to the door I wasn't even fully awake really, and it was only when I pushed the button and it made that 'click-beep' sound that I thought, 'Why didn't you pretend you weren't home, stupid?'

"Who is it?" I said, because I really had no idea who it could be.

And what sounded like the happiest girl in the world said, "It's me, Emma! Hiii!"

And I thought, 'Oh. Fuck.', and I thought about what to say. I could say that something had come up, that I had someone over, that it was a bad time after all, that I just didn't want her here right now because Veronica was amazing in bed and I wanted more.

I pushed the button and said, "Cool, come on up."

Then I ran to the bedroom and picked up my pajamas from the floor by the bed and quickly put them on. Veronica was still asleep, and the air in there smelled like a mix of lotion and sweat and pussy juice, so I shut the door, and when Emma came in, I was making coffee.

"Hi," I said. "Want some?"

"No thanks," she said. "Were you sleeping?"

"What? No, of course not."

She was looking at my pajamas, and I hadn't even zipped them up in the front and so I did that and said, "Just my 'Stay home and do nothing' - outfit."

"Okay, cool."

"Well, this is mine," she said and did a little twirl, and she had obviously dressed to be sexy, with a pleated skirt and a white blouse with a black bra under it.

"Nice," I said.

Then she looked around at the apartment.

"Wow, this place is great."

"Thanks," I said. "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"No thanks."

I sat down at the kitchen table and she did too, and all I could think about was what excuse I could come up with to make her visit as short as possible, and then she opened the bag she had with her. She pulled out a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Pepsi, and then a big bag of some kind of chewy sweets, and she said, "I thought we could watch a movie or something."

"Oh," I said. "Look, Emma, I…"

She could hear it in my voice of course, and she quickly said, "We don't have to. If you don't like movies. We can do whatever you want to do."

And I said, "No, it's just…” but she cut me off again, and she was talking so fast.

"We can just talk. Like we do. I like that. Maybe I'll have that coffee after all. I don't really like this stuff anyway, I just thought maybe you liked it. I mean, not that I think you eat this stuff all the time, or anything. I know you don't, because you're so beautiful, and…"

And when she had said that, she bit her lip and her face went bright red and she started putting the snack back in her bag, but this time the Pepsi bottle wouldn't fit.

She struggled with it almost as if she was panicking or something, even just trying to pound it into place, and then she gave up and slowly put it back on the table.

"You want me to leave, don't you?" she said quietly, staring down at the table.

"No, no. I don't," I lied.

"Yeah, you do."

"No."

Then none of us said anything for a minute or so, and then I said, "Look…" and that's when Veronica walked in.

And she just said, "Oh," when she saw us, and she was still naked, and Emma's jaw dropped.

"Uhm…" Veronica said.

But then she smiled and shrugged, and said, "So, any coffee for me?" and she pattered over and sat down with us, putting her feet up on the corner of the table.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

"Sure," I said and got up. "And, you know, clothes maybe?"

"Nah, I'm good," she said. "Who's this?"

"Emma," I said, and Emma was still staring at her with her mouth open.

"Emma, this is Veronica," I said.

And now she looked at me and said, "But, you invited me."

I sighed, and said, "I know. I just forgot. I'm sorry."

"Is she your girlfriend?" she said.

"No," I said.

But Veronica said, "Well, I'm not exactly not her girlfriend either," probably just trying to be funny.

"Roni, stop," I said.

Emma grabbed the Pepsi, and then quietly and even a little bit angry, she said, "May I have a glass, please?"

And as I opened my mouth to say yes, she unscrewed the cap, and instantly like half of the soda just shot out of the bottle and all over her.

She tried to put the cap back on, but that just made it worse, and it threw foam everywhere in the kitchen. She dropped the bottle, and it fell over on the table and spun around until it pointed at Veronica and squirted all over her feet and legs.

Veronica shouted, "Ah fuck!" and kicked the bottleneck so it spun around again back to Emma, and there it just went 'glugglugglug' at the edge of the table as it emptied the last drops in her lap.

And everyone was quiet for a long time. Veronica and I were just staring at Emma, and she was just staring down at herself, and then she said, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said. “Come on. I'll show you where the bathroom is, and you can take a shower and we'll find some clothes you can borrow."

"Okay," she said.

"And then we can all watch a movie together," I said.

"Okay," she said again.

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, and I handed her a towel and then I said, "I'll put your clothes in the machine right away."

"Oh, okay," she said, and she hesitated a little, but then she started to undress.

She gave me her clothes as she took them off, and when all she had on was her panties, I said, "So just shout when you're done, okay? I'll find something for you to wear," and she just nodded with her hands on her tits, covering herself.

I turned around to the door, but then she suddenly said, "Don't go," and as I turned to her again, she jumped at me and kissed me.

I grabbed her arms and pushed her away and she looked down and said, "I'm sorry."

"Listen, Emma," I began, but she lifted her head and tried to kiss me again and I pushed her away again and said, "Emma, don't," but she took my hands and put them on her tits.

"Why?" she said, and tried to kiss me for the third time, and I pulled my head back.

"You said you don't have a girlfriend."

"That's not what I said."

"Please," she said and put her lips on mine again, and this time I let her.

I think it was because I thought maybe she would be satisfied with that, and that would be it, but then she pushed her tongue in my mouth, and I let her do that too. Her tongue swirled around, and my tongue met hers and followed it into her mouth like it had a mind of its own, and I still had my hands on her tits, and now this young girl that was naked and in love with me was turning me on, and I couldn't help it.

Suddenly Veronica walked in with clothes she had found for her. She saw us kissing, and without even breaking her stride, and without a word, she made a 180 and headed back out the door.

But then she turned around and said, "Don't mind me," and put the clothes on the chair before she turned to leave again, and Emma really didn't mind her and just kept kissing me, and I pushed her away again.

"Okay, so, you have what you need, so…" and I practically ran after Veronica.

Veronica and I were cleaning the kitchen, and she was still naked, and watching her like that turned me on more but I didn't tell her that, and instead I said, "Shouldn't you put something on?"

"Why?"

"Come on," I said. "She's sixteen."

And I told her everything about Emma, how I met her, and what was going on, and we both laughed a little at it all.

Then Emma came out, and I thought, 'Oh Roni, why would you do that to me?' because now Emma was wearing what Veronica had brought her, and it was my white see-through nightgown. Underneath it, all she had was one of my see-through panties, and I could tell she didn't seem to care too much about shaving down there.

"Oh, you should let me do that," she said when she saw what we had been doing.

"Yeah," Veronica said. "That's true. But we're done anyway. What movie are we watching?"

"Anything," Emma said. "Anything you want. Really."

So we walked over to the living room, but then Veronica said, "Yuck, my feet are sticky."

"Go take a quick shower," I said.

"Yeah, okay."

But then Emma turned to her and, kinda timidly, said "Or, you could let me take care of it."

"What do you m..?" Veronica said, but Emma just dropped down on all fours and started licking Veronica's feet, from her toes up to her ankles, like a kitten lapping.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica gasped, as Emma went from one foot to the other and then kept going up to her knees and back down again.

Then when she was done after maybe a minute or two, she sat down, with her butt on her heels, and looked up at Veronica.

"I'm sorry you had to clean up my mess," she said. "I've been bad."

Veronica looked down at her wide-eyed, but then her face changed, and she got that naughty, crooked smile of hers, and she said, "You want to be punished, don't you?" and Emma nodded slowly.

"Turn around," Veronica said, and Emma did as she was told, and stood on all fours again, facing me this time.

Veronica lifted her right foot and put it on Emma's pussy, rubbing it with her toes, and Emma reacted with a long "Mhhhmmm…"

"You deserve to be spanked, don't you think?" Veronica said.

"Mmmm, yes, I do."

So Veronica squatted down behind her and lifted the nightgown away from her ass and started to spank her, and Emma had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying it.

"But I'm not the only one who had to clean up after you, am I?" Veronica said.

"No," Emma whimpered and looked up at me, and her glasses were fogging up.

I walked up in front of her, and I knelt down and pulled the gown off of her and then I stood back up and lifted my foot and pushed my big toe in her mouth, and she sucked it eagerly.

"There you go," Veronica said and kept on spanking her, and then she pulled her panties down and off.

"Ohh…" Emma moaned with my toe in her mouth, and then Veronica stuck her thumb in her mouth and covered it with spit before she put it right on Emma's clit.

And that was all it took to make her come.

She had my toe in her mouth and she bit down on it as she screamed, "Aaa-eeehh!" and her body shook, and Veronica rubbed her clit until she fell down on the floor between us and rolled over on her back, panting.

So Veronica and I let her be and walked over to the couch, and she lay down, and I took my pajamas off and lay down on top of her with my head between her thighs and my pussy in her face, and it didn't take long for both of us to come.

Then we sat up and looked at Emma, but she was still laying on her back on the floor with her eyes closed, and we were sure she had fallen asleep.

"Emma!" I said, a little harsher than I meant to, and she jolted up and looked at us like she had thought she was alone.

"What?" she said softly and covered herself, with her left arm across her tits and her right hand in front of her pussy as if she was suddenly embarrassed about being naked.

Veronica giggled. "Did you fall asleep?" she said.

"No," Emma almost whispered.

"Do you want more?" Veronica said and Emma looked down, and then she nodded slowly.

"Yes, please," she said, and we never got around to watching a movie that night.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments