Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 12: Wrong Hole

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

22
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“You really should cut down on the coffee.”

“No way,” I said. “People who drink coffee live longer, you know.”

Cait and I were in the cafeteria in the gym, and it was Friday. Her dad was downstairs working out, but he had been a little late and had only been doing it for like half an hour, and so we had plenty of time.
I think we were both a little nervous for some reason, but we didn't tell each other that, it was just kinda in the air and it was okay and even a little more exciting because of it, like it was the first time all over again, and I was on my second cup of coffee and Cait was halfway through her Diet Coke.

“Nuh-uh,” she said. “They have heart attacks all the time,” and I said “Oh wow, you couldn't be more wrong. And look at what you're drinking. That stuff is poison. That stuff will eat your brain.”

She looked at her bottle and said “Really?” and I said “Yeah, it's true,” and she said “It'll eat my brain?” and I said “Yeah. It's that fake sugar thing in it.”

Then she grabbed the bottle and put it down on the chair between her thighs, and she leaned forward on the table holding the bottle in place, and she whispered “But do you think it'll eat my pussy?” and I almost spat my coffee at her, but I managed to swallow it and it got stuck in my throat and I laughed and coughed, and the two guys that were there at another table stared at us and rolled their eyes and that just made me laugh more.

Then after we'd been talking for a while, I said “Cait, there's something I need to tell you,” and she said “What?” but I wasn't sure how to tell her.
Like, what was I going to say? 'Your mom has this whole lesbian S&M dungeon sex cave thing going on where she works, and also, I've been fucking her. Hope you don't mind'?

I just couldn't. And it wasn't exactly true either. I mean, she stuck her tongue in my pussy, and rubbed her pussy in my face, and she spanked me and fingered me, but it's not like I did anything, really. It's not like with Lucy's mom, and I was never going to tell Lucy anything. And that hadn't happened for a long time anyway now.
And I thought, 'Forget about the coffee, what I really need to cut down on is this habit of fucking my friends' moms'.

So Cait said “Well?” and I just said “You know, it's nothing really. It can wait,” and she shrugged.

Then we just sat there and looked out the window down at the gym, and a few minutes later her dad went over to the wall to stretch and Cait said “Finally,” and we got up and ran down the stairs and in to the locker room and in there we hid behind our wall and waited, and I kept thinking, 'She likes watching you do stuff to her dad so maybe she'll like it if it's her mom too and maybe she'll even want to watch and that would be so hot', and so I said “Cait, listen. Your mom…”

But I couldn't get the words out, and Cait said “What?” and I said “Uhm, nothing. Really. I'm sorry,” and she said “Wow, you're weird today,” and I was going to say something, but then someone came through the door from the gym.

It was just some woman, a really good-looking bodybuilder type in yoga pants and a sports bra, and we watched her enter the exact same bathroom stall that we were going to use, the one we always used and that was next to the one Cait's dad always used, and Cait whispered “Oh shit.”

“Don't worry," I said. "She'll be out of there before he's here.”
But then five minutes later she was still in there, and Cait's dad came and headed for the showers, and we backed up between the wall and the lockers, and Cait said, “Now what?” and I said “We'll just use the one on the other side,” because there was a stall on the right side of his too, and so we went in there and Cait whispered “But what if she's still there when he comes?” and I just shrugged and whispered “So?”

And then we heard Cait's dad enter and we heard him pee, and we couldn't really be sure if that woman was still there or not, but we hadn't heard her leave, but how long could she possibly be in there?
So I did what I had done all those times before and put my hand through the hole and did that 'come here' thing, and then pulled my hand back, and we waited, but nothing happened.

I looked at Cait and we just waited a bit more, but then I put my face close to the wall and the hole was big enough for me to see inside, and her dad was definitely there, but I was staring right at his ass.
And I didn't mind that, but that meant he had his back to our wall, which meant that he had his cock through the hole on the opposite wall. Which meant that that bodybuilder woman was sucking him off right now.

I waved for Cait to come look and she knelt down beside me and looked through the hole, and her jaw dropped, and she looked at me and I could see that she was thinking, 'That bitch!' and I nodded because I was thinking the same thing.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

She turned around and peered through the hole again, and I did too, and we were kneeling there cheek to cheek staring at his ass and then I felt Cait move around a little, and I looked at her and she had opened her pants and put her hand inside of them and she was rubbing herself.
I put my hand down her pants from behind and followed her ass crack to her pussy and she had her fingers on her clit and so I put a finger inside of her, and I looked at her face and I could tell she was struggling to not make a sound.

And so now she was rubbing her clit while I fingered her while she was looking at her dad's ass while he was getting a blow job, and then suddenly she pulled me back to the hole and I looked through it again, and now he had pulled his cock back and he'd turned halfway around, and it was huge and hard and standing straight up and out, and she hadn't even finished him off.

But then there was like a careful tap on the door, and at first we thought it was our door and we froze, but then we heard Cait's dad open his door, and we couldn't see everything but it was definitely that woman.

She got in there with him and I don't think she even closed the door behind her, and we saw her hands grip his cock and she just held it with both hands as they were standing real close, and they were probably kissing, and then he turned her around and she bent over the toilet and he pulled her pants down and put his cock in her and fucked her like that, and I sat up and let Cait watch and I put my hand down her pants again and she was so wet now, and I put two fingers inside of her.

I really wanted to see what was going on, but I just let Cait watch. I could hear everything, though, the woman wasn't quiet at all, and I heard “Aahh..! Aahh..! Aahh..!” over and over and it was so sexy, and then Cait came.
Her pussy clenched rhythmically around my fingers, and her face looked like she was in pain from not being able to just scream it out and that was so incredibly sexy.

Then she slumped down against the wall, but quietly and like in slow motion, and I pushed her away a little so I could look through the hole again, and the woman was still going “Aahh..! Aahh..!” but faster now, and if I pushed my face against the wall almost like I was trying to squeeze through the hole I could see his ass moving back and forth and his thighs banging against hers and every one of her moans matched him plunging it in hard, and I wondered what it felt like for her and I wanted to know so bad.

And then she went “Aaahhh yeeesss!!” as she came, and he fucked her hard through her orgasm and then he slowed down and she said “No. More. Keep going. Keep… fucking… me!” and he picked up the pace and soon she went “Oh my gaaahhh..!!” and came again, and he said “Hnnnhh..!” as he came, and I so wanted to know what it felt like to be filled with his cum like that.

Then he pulled his cock out of her, and I couldn't see it because of the way he was standing but I saw her pussy, and it was dripping out of her and then she stood up and turned around and they hugged and maybe they even kissed again, and all I could see was her hands grabbing his ass and squeezing it and then she said “Come home with me,” and he said “I can't,” and she said “Tomorrow?” and he said “Maybe.”

And then she pulled her pants back on, and he grabbed his towel from the floor and they left and we heard them head for the showers, and Cait and I ran out of there.

When we were in the car, Cait said “I have to tell mom,” and I said “Tell her what?”

“Tell her that he's fucking that bitch. That he's cheating on her.”

“Really?” I said.

“Yes!”

“And how are you going to explain how you know?”

“Well, I…” Cait said, and I made like a retard's voice and said “Duuh, mom, so… I was peeping at dad through a glory hole in the gym and I was actually there to suck his cock, but then I saw him fuck another woman. Just thought you should know.”

“Maybe not a good idea, huh?” Cait said.

“Maybe not. Your call, though.”

Then she said “But it's so fucked up. He's such an asshole.”

“He's not!" I said. "Don't call him that!” and I was actually surprised at myself for how angry that made me, and she said “Whoa. Sor-ree. Geez.”

“Maybe he wasn't cheating on her,” I said.

“What? Were you looking the other way, or?”

“No, I mean, maybe that's a thing they have. That they can do that, and it's not cheating,” and she said “You think?” and I said “I don't know, but maybe. Maybe your mom does it too.”

“Ew! That's just… Mom fucking some other dude? Ew!”

“Well..." I said. ”Maybe… a girl?” and she said “Hmm… better I guess, but still ew!”

And I thought, 'Well, fuck, that answers that question.'

And we drove on in silence for a while and then Cait said “I wasn't there to suck his cock.”

“Yeah, right,” I said.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments