Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Luke and Erin meet up in Vietnam and make their way toward their beach vacation - and have some fun along the way"

Erin waited for Luke in a loose-fitting, lacy white sundress outside the hotel lobby under the portico. Her tan skin contrasted against the fabric. She had built a base tan before leaving home so she wouldn’t burn in the South Asian sun and for the sexy tan lines.

Monica and Jenny insisted on waiting with her after checkout. They wore matching black silk ao dais this morning and were apparently unaffected by the morning heat. They both smiled, but their full attention was on Erin, who did not feel nearly as interesting as they were treating her. Erin fanned herself despite the shade.

“Did you enjoy your stay, Ms. Erin?” Jenny asked with a sidelong glance toward Monica.

“Oh, I certainly did,” Erin replied, wrapping an arm around Monica’s thin waist. I promise to leave a five-star review!”

“Mmm,” Monica moaned, “I’m so happy you came,” she responded.

“I’m glad I came, too – more than once!” Erin laughed.

The three women made small talk about Erin’s upcoming trip to the eastern Vietnam beach town of Phan Thiet. She and Luke had been there many years before, and the return was a sort of second honeymoon. Monica said she spent time in customer service there and had some restaurant recommendations. Erin listened politely but doubted they would venture far from the resort. The restaurants were so wonderful the last time that she and Luke barely left.

The Mercedes pulled up to the hotel right on time. Luke had flown in from Bangkok to meet Erin in Saigon and they had chartered the car for the three-hour ride to the coast to stay in a thatched bungalow at the Coco Beach resort. Luke had spent the last two weeks in Asia working and was ready to reconnect with his sexy wife in the sun.

“Hi, Darling!” Luke said as he stepped from the luxury sedan. Erin stepped out to meet him under the shaded portico. Luke immediately noticed that she looked radiant and relaxed despite her long flight the day before. The driver snapped quickly to gather Erin’s small suitcase and greeted the other two women with a nod.

“Hi, baby!” she replied, bouncing forward to hug Luke. The scent of Erin’s perfume was intoxicating to Luke, and he pulled her close for a long kiss. He’d missed his best friend, and truth be told, he was feeling very horny. He glanced at the two Vietnamese women behind Erin, whose name tags said “Monica” and “Jenny.” They both smiled back at him as if they knew something he did not. His curiosity was short-lived, however, as the driver quickly loaded Erin’s bag in the trunk and lightly slid back into the driver’s seat.

“Luke, these are my new friends, Monica and Jenny. I’ll tell you about my adventures here later,” Erin said with a smile. The two women bowed slightly, their hands pressed together in greeting. Luke exchanged pleasantries with them. Monica seemed to hold his gaze longer than expected, as if sizing him up, then broke into a large smile. They were both stunning, and Luke wondered how Erin had made friends so quickly during her short stay.

“Come on, baby. We have a long trip to our resort,” Luke said after a few minutes. “Let’s get going.”

“You’re right, of course. Goodbye, Monica and Jenny, and thanks for everything. I’ll definitely stay here again if I’m in Saigon,” Erin said, then hugged each woman. On impulse, Erin kissed Monica on the cheek and then blushed, surprising Luke again.

Erin stepped to the rear driver’s side door, where the driver was waiting to assist her inside. Luke walked around to the rear passenger side of the Mercedes and slid inside. The cool air conditioning was wonderful after the morning heat outside. Luke had become accustomed to South Asian weather over the last two weeks but was thankful he’d hired the luxury private car for their trip to the resort.

The driver pulled away and navigated through the bizarre Saigon traffic (the locals never called it Ho Chi Minh City). Erin gawked at the scooters everywhere she looked. It was as if the scooters were water, and the car was a boat. The scooters would part just enough for the car to glide past and then close in behind. Flowers were everywhere, and small green parks were found amongst the white buildings and storefronts. The locals were bustling on the streets. The men wore flip-flops, shorts, and open button-down shirts. A few wore suits, and there was a surprising amount of military uniforms among the crowds. Women wore a range of split-leg ao dai dresses, shorts and t-shirts, or other work clothes. Children ran among the people on the street or clung to their parents.

Luke and Erin watched in interest as the city glided past their tinted windows. They held hands but said little while driving through the city until the driver pulled onto the highway.

“Luke,” Erin said once they were on the city’s outskirts and the view turned to apartment buildings and billboards, “I have something to tell you about last night at the hotel, but I think I should wait until we’re at the resort.”

“That’s fine, baby. Did you get to relax and have some rest?” Luke asked.

“I did, actually,” she said, smiling widely, “I had the best bath, just like you recommended. It really does wonders for jet lag.”

“I told you so, Erin,” Luke responded. “I’m not a big bath person except after a long flight. There’s nothing better.”

“Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, if you know what I mean,” Erin added with a little wink. Luke thought he knew exactly what she meant and squeezed her hand.

“The room was so nice that I didn’t want to leave for dinner, so I ordered room service. Monica brought it, and, well, that’s the part I think I should tell you about later.” Erin blushed and glanced at the driver.

“Darling, I would love to hear all about it on the beach,” Luke told her, thinking she was hesitant because they weren’t alone. He gave her a reassuring look as if to say he understood, but he wondered what could have caused Erin to be so embarrassed.

The Vietnamese countryside flitted past as they sped toward the coast. Green jungles, rice paddies, and palm trees dominated the scenery, interspersed with run-down shacks, beautiful temples, fresh fruit stands, and scooters everywhere. Scooters appeared to be the primary mode of transportation for most Vietnamese people. Entire families rode on a single scooter from grandmother to baby. All manner of goods were strapped to scooters, including live animal crates, water jugs, furniture, baked goods, and fresh produce. Scooters even pulled wagons full of straw. School-age children rode large-wheeled bicycles along the roadside in brightly colored school uniforms. Lazy-looking military personnel lounged in plastic chairs at roadside cafes. All the buildings were open to the outside to allow the warm breeze to pass through.

Luke and Erin chatted about the sights as their Mercedes sped along. They held hands and exchanged smiles and longing glances, anxious to arrive at their destination for a proper reunion. Luke kept glancing at Erin’s breasts, which were just visible through her low-cut white sundress. Erin noticed and tugged her dress down a little, getting a smile of surprise from Luke.

She glanced toward the driver and saw in the rearview mirror that his eyes were glued to the road before them, so she tugged a little more. She exposed one large breast and palmed it, lifting it gently and squeezing it while watching Luke. His eyes were glued to Erin’s chest, and he clearly enjoyed the show. Erin kneaded her tit some more, then pinched her erect nipple between her index and middle fingers and gave a slight twist. She felt a small electric jolt of excitement course through her body and wanted more. More importantly, she wanted to leave Luke longing for more, so she hiked the neckline of the sundress back up to its normal position and smiled.

“Ahem,” Luke cleared his throat and glanced at the driver, who appeared oblivious to what was happening in the backseat. The man had not spoken English, so Luke took a chance.

“Baby, I want to see some more,” he said quietly. His two weeks away from his wife was catching up with him, and Erin’s little tease had given him an aching hard-on.

“Luke!” Erin said with mock surprise, a shushing sound, and a flirtatious smile. She was also feeling aroused but didn’t want the driver to catch on.

“It’s okay, Erin, he can’t understand us. See?” he said, pointing to their driver whose gaze had not changed. “Come on, Erin, I want you to hike your skirt up and show me your pussy.”

“Luke!” Erin exclaimed again, this time turning red. Their driver may not speak English, but he probably knew at least some words, especially “pussy.” She looked toward the rearview mirror again and saw no response. The driver was lost in concentration or boredom. Perhaps he was just a professional pretending to be oblivious to paying customers.

“Come on, Erin. Show me what I’ve been missing,” Luke repeated, smiling from ear to ear and feeling emboldened. “I’m dying to reconnect with you and can’t wait to pound your sexy pussy at the beach.”

Erin’s blush deepened as she glanced at the rearview mirror again. Her mind whirred between desire and embarrassment, but desire won out. Erin locked her gaze on Luke’s eyes and grabbed the hem of her short sundress. She slowly tugged it upwards until her bald pussy was visible. Luke couldn’t look away from Erin’s amazing, freshly waxed, smooth pussy, and his eyes widened in admiration. Erin looked amazingly sexy, and her exhibitionism was turning him on. He shifted his erection in his shorts and reached a hand towards Erin.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

“Oh, no, baby,” she said, slapping his hand playfully. “I want to touch myself, and you have to watch.”

With another glance toward the rearview mirror, Erin slid her hand up her silky thigh, shifted her hips forward in the seat, spread her knees, and flicked a finger across her swollen sex. Another jolt of electricity sped through her stomach, and she wanted more. She pressed her middle finger against the side of her engorged clitoris and brought it up and around in a circular motion and then back down the other side, repeating the motion again and again. She laid her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes, knowing Luke was watching her with rapt attention as she fingered herself. An involuntary groan escaped from her throat as waves of pleasure ran through her body. Finally, she opened her eyes again and looked toward her lover, whose eyes were still glued on Erin’s bald pussy. She glanced down at Luke’s crotch and saw his large erection pressing against his shorts.

With every ounce of self-control she could muster, Erin lifted her hand and pulled the hem of her sundress back down over her smooth thighs. She brought her fingers to her lips, inhaled the scent of her arousal, and erotically sucked the pussy juice off of her fingers. She knew Luke was wanting more because she was also wanting more.

“Oh, my god, baby,” Luke said lovingly, “you are so sexy. I can’t wait to get to our resort.”

“I can’t wait either, Luke,” she replied in an unintentional husky tone. The driver still appeared to be unaware of the backseat activity, but Luke noticed the distinctive smell of aroused pussy in the car.

Erin reached out a sticky hand. She clasped Luke’s hand and gave it a squeeze. “Don’t worry, Darling. Just be patient, and you will have everything you want.”

Just then, Luke caught his first glimpse of the ocean out the window. They were nearing their resort and the fun that lay in store. Luke and Erin chatted about their previous trip for the next fifteen minutes and began to recognize the scenery. Soon, they pulled into the Coco Beach driveway.

The driver hurried to get the bags while Erin went to check them in. Luke offered the driver a generous tip. “Thank you,” he said while tipping his head forward, hoping to convey his appreciation for the safe travel.

“You’re welcome, sir. I hope you have a nice stay here. You seem like a nice couple,” he replied in perfect English with a smile and a wink.

Luke’s jaw dropped open as the driver quickly turned away, returned to the Mercedes, and slipped into traffic. Luke debated with himself whether to tell Erin what he had just learned.

Erin came prancing back with a set of keys and a smile, her light brown hair shining in the warm sunlight.

“What is it?” she asked when she saw Luke’s expression.

Luke shook his head and blinked hard. “Never mind, let’s get to our bungalow,” Luke replied, keeping his secret for now.

They each grabbed a suitcase handle, and Luke followed Erin down a stone pathway between a few dozen dark wood bungalows set up on piles. Luke’s attention was split between staring at Erin’s ass and legs in front of him and the beauty all around.

The resort was small and intimate, just the kind of place for a romantic getaway. They’d learned on their previous trip that the resort was among the first to be built on this stretch of beach and was owned by a French woman and German man who’d visited the small fishing village twenty years before and had fallen in love with the scenery, the perfect weather, the delicious food, and the kind people. A constant onshore wind blowing toward the beach from the warm ocean made this one of the best destinations in the world for kite surfing. Adventurers from all over the world traveled here for water sports and kite surfing competitions. On their previous trip, the clientele at the resort had been primarily couples and families from Europe; Luke and Erin enjoyed getting away from prudish Americans whenever possible.

Erin followed the winding path through palm trees and lush flowering bushes, past several Vietnamese gardeners working in the shade, a small pool with a young family splashing in the shallow water, and several inviting bungalows until the beach came into view. Their bungalow was right on the beach at the end of the pathway. Erin caught her breath when she saw it. The beautiful bungalow was made of dark teak wood, had a thatched roof of palm fronds, and a large, covered porch with a tempting couch overlooking a pristine golden beach and azure water. The ocean breeze was surprisingly gentle and there were no kite surfers out at the moment. A handful of attractive resort guests were relaxing in shaded hammocks or sunbathing in beach lounge chairs.

“Oh, Luke, it’s better than I remember. This is perfect. We are going to have such a great time here!” Erin exclaimed.

“I agree, Darling. This is paradise,” Luke replied. They climbed up the few steps to the front door of their raised bungalow, and Erin turned the key in the door. They stepped into the relative darkness of the suite. Sunlight was coming in through a large window and the open doorway. A large bed took up much of the room and was covered in crisp white sheets and a romantic-looking netting that was beautiful and practical. There was a small table, a few comfortable-looking chairs, and a large, tiled bathroom with a glassed-in shower. Luke noticed the chilled champagne and two glasses on the table. He set down his suitcase, popped the champagne cork, and filled the glasses as Erin explored the beautiful room.

“Come here, baby,” Luke said as he offered champagne to Erin. “To sexy, warm adventures ahead,” he said, inclining his head and lifting his glass.

Erin took her glass and clinked it against Luke’s. “To many wonderful orgasms and tan lines,” she said laughingly, then took a long sip of the champagne.

“Can we talk about how sexy you were on the car ride, Erin?” Luke asked as he put an arm around Erin’s waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

“I have a better idea, Luke,” she said, kissing him passionately. She took his glass, set it back on the table with her own, crossed her arms in front of her body, and lifted her sundress over her head.

“Erin, the door is still open!” Luke exclaimed when he saw Erin’s beautiful naked body. She cupped her soft breasts and then slid her hands down her fit body to her hips. Luke hadn’t seen his wife for two weeks, and she knew that he wouldn’t be able to resist her.

“Come here, baby. Leave the door open. No one’s there, and even if they are, I can’t wait for you any longer. I need you to fuck me properly,” Erin said with a smile and feeling turned on that they may be seen by anyone walking past their open door.

She leaned in for another kiss and pressed her body against Luke. She could feel his erection through his clothes against her body. Luke’s hands went instinctively to Erin’s perfectly round ass, and he pulled her closer to himself. Without a thought, Luke forgot about the open door and wide window. He pulled his own shirt off, then clumsily slid out of his shorts as Erin backed up to the bed and sat down. Luke stepped toward her, but she stopped him at the edge of the bed with a hand on his stomach. She slid her hand down and wrapped it around his bulging cock. Still smiling, she looked up at Luke’s face and took his cock in her mouth and moaned. Luke’s head went back in pleasure as Erin slurped and stroked his cock for several moments before she pulled away, turned around, and kneeled on the bed, exposing her dripping wet cunt to Luke.

“Baby, put your cock in me, please,” she begged, looking back at him with eyes full of desire.

Luke needed no additional encouragement and stepped forward toward Erin. Erin’s ass was up in the air as she kneeled, and Luke stood behind her, their hips at the same height. He grabbed Erin’s hips and slid his long cock into Erin’s dripping and aching pussy, and began to thrust into her. He could feel Erin’s pussy juice coming down his shaft and onto his balls as he pounded his cock into her again and again. Luke gripped Erin’s sexy hips and pulled her toward himself with each plunge, and he watched in delight as her ass cheeks bounced in rhythm. He could just make out the tan lines on her ass pointing the way to her pussy and briefly thought how great it would be as her tan deepened during their trip.

Erin lowered her shoulders to the bed and felt her large tits graze against the soft white sheets as they bounced in cadence with Luke’s thrusting. She reached her right hand up between her legs and vigorously rubbed her swollen clit as Luke pounded into her. Soon Erin could feel the tingling in her cunt increasing, and her knees began to shake.

“Baby, I’m cumming!” she said far too loud, considering the open door and the proximity to the sunbathers on the beach. “Yes, baby, I’m cumming, pound my little pussy!”

“Erin, I’m cumming, too!” Luke said as his legs began shaking as well. With a long moan, Luke’s jizz filled Erin’s longing cunt in spurts as Erin intensified the pressure against her clit. Erin shouted unintelligibly as waves of toe-curling pleasure spread across her body.

Soon, they collapsed onto the crisp white sheets and held each other close. “I love you, Erin, and I’ve missed you terribly,” Luke said.

“I love you, too, Luke, and I’ve missed you also. I’m so thankful we have a whole week ahead of us to connect and fuck and play in the sun,” Erin replied.

They held each other for a long time without saying anything. Luke stroked Erin’s smooth skin until they both fell asleep to the sound of the ocean waves.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments