Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin was feeling a little guilty about the long weekend without the kids.  She and Luke had such a good time with their leisurely morning of sleeping in, a sexy shower together, and amazing sex.  Then came the long and interesting conversation over breakfast about opening their relationship.  Erin was still in shock that they both felt open to the idea and enthusiastic about it; they were making the decision together and it felt exciting.  Over coffee, they had fundamentally changed their marriage arrangement and she was feeling so turned on by it.

Erin felt a little guilty leaving their great morning together to go for a scheduled manicure, pedicure, and massage at her favorite spa.  She reminded herself that Luke had insisted, that she loved the way her nails looked, and that she lived for the pleasure she felt from massages.  Despite years of effort to improve her posture through yoga and Pilates, she still carried all her tension in her shoulders and neck.  Few things felt better to her than a long, professional massage, and she always felt so relaxed and turned on afterwards. 

Her mani/pedi was fantastic and she was sitting admiring her newly painted fingers and toes in a comfortable reclined chair, waiting for her regular masseuse.  Her mind drifted between reminiscing about her morning’s bedroom adventures and what an open marriage may mean in practicality.  How does one start having sex with other people?  She’d been in a monogamous marriage for twenty years and felt like a total newbie.  Were there sex parties?  Did she need a hook-up app?  Would people just come out of the woodwork into her life that she’d like to fuck?  She knew they would navigate this new territory together even though it felt both overwhelming and arousing at the same time.   Her pussy began to tingle, and she thought of fucking Luke again later in the day. 

Erin was startled from her mini daydream by the receptionist informing her that her regular masseuse was unavailable that day.  She asked if she would be willing to have their new intern masseuse instead.  Feeling a little annoyed and disappointed, Erin put on a smile and agreed politely.  She had been through many masseurs over the years and was quite dedicated to her regular masseuse, but she resolutely decided that this would not detract from her great day. 

In the back of her mind, she was reminded of Luke’s recent inquiry while he had been rubbing her shoulders a few weeks back.  He had asked, “Do you get turned on when you get a professional massage?  Or just when I give you one?”  Then he added with a confident smile, “I mean, I know I have the magic touch, but does it ever happen with someone else…even a little bit?”  Luke hesitated a little before adding, “I hope it does. In fact, I kind of fantasize sometimes that you get turned on during your massage appointments.  I love to think of you feeling horny, and I really don’t mind if I’m there or not.  I have full confidence that you are committed to our marriage, and if a massage makes you feel sexy, then I hope you really enjoy it.” 

Erin had laughed and replied that her regular masseuse was so intent on working on her regular tight spots, it usually bordered on more pain than pleasure as the knotted muscles were insistently and expertly elongated. 

“I know which tight spot of yours I want to work on,” Luke had said suggestively, one hand leaving her shoulders and reaching down between her legs.  That had been a great start to their evening.

Bringing her thoughts again to her surroundings, she hoped the disappointment did not show on her face when the intern masseuse introduced himself. 

“Erin?” he said kindly, “My name is Carter, I’ll be helping you today.”  He looked to be in his early thirties, handsome with broad shoulders and muscular-looking forearms and hands.  He was friendly enough, but he came across as an inexperienced massage therapist.  At least he was good-looking, with a winsome smile, a confident demeanor, and a boyish grin that Erin found cute.  His white scrub pants and short sleeve shirt showed a small waist, which accentuated his muscular frame, and he had a distracting but unassuming bulge in the front of his pants just below the bow-tied scrubs’ string.   Navy blue boxer briefs were just visible under his white scrub pants, an amateur mistake, thought Erin, but his flat stomach made her think of running her hands down his chest and abs.  She shook her head, remembering her own tight muscles and why she was here.

She knew that worrying about the quality of your masseuse was a first-world problem, but if she was investing money and time for someone to ease her muscular tension, she valued knowledge and efficiency.  This intern, at first glance, appeared to have neither.  Hopefully, his muscular hands could make up for any other shortfall.

“Please follow me to treatment room number two,” Carter said, smiling politely. 

“This better not be a waste of time,” thought Erin.  She had been looking forward to this massage all week, and the firm, confident, efficient hands of her regular therapist.  The intern broke into her thoughts as he said a little awkwardly, “So…please disrobe and lay face down on the table.  Is a medium setting ok for the heated mattress today?” 

“Yes, medium will be great, thanks, Carter,” Erin said as she waited for him to give her some privacy to undress.  He stood unmoved, with a boyish grin, holding her gaze.  After a few moments, his eyes went wide, as if he’d been daydreaming himself, and he blushed adoringly from his cheeks up to his forehead.

“Oh, god, I’m sorry.  I’ll just be outside.  When you’re ready, please get on the table, cover up with the towel, and call out.  Then I’ll step back in.” 

He shuffled out of the door sheepishly, and Erin thought she glimpsed that the bulge in the front of his pants had grown a little larger.  She grinned to herself and blushed slightly, a little proud that she could still catch the attention of a good-looking man a few years younger than herself.  She was not sure she should be enjoying the way it made her feel as much as she did.  In the back of her mind, she almost wished she would have started undressing in front of him, just to see the reaction on his face.  She always knew she could capture Luke’s attention with just the slightest bit of skin and a little theatrical undressing, and she wondered for a moment if she could have the same effect on this new masseuse.

Unfortunately, that little experiment would have to wait.  She stepped her newly manicured feet out of her sandals, slipped her long legs out of her sexiest jeans, and pulled her loose-fitting shirt up and over her light brown, long hair.  She ran her fingers down the front of her lacy lavender panties, pressing against her bald mound and her semi-excited clit, before slipping her thumbs under the sides of her thong and sliding the panties down, enjoying the feeling of her bald pussy against the room’s air.  She caught a brief glimpse of her bald pussy lips, enjoying the memories of her morning lovemaking, and pondered briefly touching her tingling pussy before her massage. 

Standing back upright, she slid her thin bra straps down her shoulders and gracefully slipped out of her semi-lacy, semi-conservative bra.  She unconsciously rubbed away the bra-feeling under both breasts as she moved toward the massage table, and she lay down on her flat stomach.  She pulled the soft, downy towel over her ass, and called out to Carter that she was ready.  She rocked her heels back and forth, her hands at her sides, face down on the warm massage table.  She coyly decided to leave her feet spread just far enough apart to give the possibility of a glimpse of her bald pussy up under the towel, remembering Luke’s words of encouragement that massages should be at least a little arousing.

Carter the intern re-entered the room, still a little embarrassed at his earlier gaff, and readied himself as Erin waited patiently on the warm table.  Her mind began to drift to somewhere between waking and dreaming, a sign of her relaxation.  Carter began massaging Erin’s tight shoulders and neck, intuitively understanding this was Erin’s greatest need from him.  Erin’s eyes rolled back in ecstasy as the tension in her muscles began to fade away.  She quickly forgot that he was a new intern as he became an unseen pair of strong hands against her warm, oiled skin.  He worked his way down from her shoulders to her back, then her arms and hands, then to her neck again.  Every location responded with a joyous relaxation, warm tingles, and a release of tension that caused Erin to feel more and more relaxed. 

Carter worked his way down, lowering her small towel halfway down her ass as he worked the lower back and hip muscles.  Erin involuntarily, and more than a little suggestively, raised her ass in the air a bit, surprising herself but wanting more attention on her glutes.  Her masseuse understood and kneaded into the large muscles in her sexy ass, sending electric sensations of release through her body.  Erin felt her labia and clitoris begin to swell and tingle as he worked on her ass muscles, and she smiled a little and rocked left and right ever so slightly in lieu of touching herself. 

Disappointingly, Carter pulled the small towel back up around her waist before Erin was ready and he moved on to her legs.  Her disappointment was quickly overcome as she felt the relief from her leg muscles responding to the massage.  Erin had logged nearly thirty miles in the previous week running in the mountains near her home, and pleasure mixed with joyous pain as Carter worked expertly through each of the muscle groups in her long legs.  She let out a long, deep breath as he seemed to be finishing in her toes, amazed as always at how good it felt to have tension released that she wasn’t even aware she was carrying.

Carter’s strong, large hands worked their way back up Erin’s strong calves and hamstrings and back to her glutes.  After the enjoyment of the release of tension from her legs she figured he must be nearly done, but was surprised to feel her hips and glutes had a second round of tension that was now available for release after her legs had been worked on.  She relaxed into it again, enjoying his strong hands on her ass. 

Carter’s work shifted the small towel down her ass.  Erin wasn’t certain but suspected that her little asshole and bald pussy were suddenly on display.  She surprised herself at how aroused she felt about it.  She gave an intentional encouraging happy sigh to let Carter know she was doing alright as he continued his professional attention to all her runner’s muscles. 

Erin turned her head and opened one eye just enough to see Carter.  His strong hands and forearms were glistening with massage oil up to his elbows, and he had the look of intensity on his face of one hard at work performing his craft.  Erin knew this young man had a bright future in front of him.  She noticed that one of her hands was very close to his crotch.  When she thought about it later, she couldn’t quite explain it, but in that moment, as her masseuse was pleasurably rubbing her sexy ass, she moved her small hand just enough to the side of the table to have her fingers brush against the crotch of his scrubs.  Erin second guessed herself for just a moment as she felt his hands briefly pause, but then the massage resumed as if nothing had happened.  She perceived immediately, however, that there was a noticeable response in the front of his pants, and she playfully curled and uncurled a pinky against the beginnings of his erection.  Erin’s heart began racing in excitement, thrilled in the moment with delight and enjoyment, loving that her actions and body, on full display, were arousing this attractive young masseuse. 

Erin must have shifted her hips during this brief exchange because she felt the small towel slip from her hips and fall completely to her side.  She decided to go with it and raised her hips toward the ceiling, knowing her bald pussy lips and small asshole would be on full display.  Again, Carter’s rubbing paused, and Erin decided her excitement needed some additional attention.  After all, she was paying for this time and was going to get what she wanted out of the experience.  Erin kept her pinky slowly rubbing against her masseuse’s cock, and without saying a word, she moved her other hand under her hips and slid her middle finger into the slick slit of her wet labia and began to glide her finger up and down and side to side against her now swollen clitoris.  Her massage had fully stopped at this point, but Erin let out a small moan of satisfaction in her relaxed state as her arousal garnered her full attention. 

After a few moments, Erin made a bold decision.  She rolled over onto her back, her breasts and pussy exposed, the small towel long forgotten.  The warmth of the heated table felt great against her oiled back, and she confidently spread her knees as she continued to stroke her long middle finger against her clit.  With her lips parted, panting slightly, she made deliberate eye contact with Carter and held his shocked gaze for several seconds before speaking.

“Will you please…rub my thighs…and my shins?”  Erin managed between small gasps of pleasure.  “I’ve been running in the mountains a lot…and I’m a little sore.”

As if being awoken from a dream, Carter registered that her words were meant for him.  His cock was rock hard now and straining against his pants.  Erin’s eyes flicked to his crotch as she kept fingering her juicy slit and bit her lip, imagining a million possibilities as she masturbated in front of this stranger and absolutely loved the response she was seeing on his face and from his body.  She had no doubt that a tiny bit of encouragement from her was all that was needed for a proper fucking right then and there, but she was feeling too empowered in the moment for that. 

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

With glee and satisfaction, she watched him obey her request.  He put on his best professional attitude to massage her leg muscles as Erin continued to slide first one, then two fingers up and down her engorged clitoris.  Carter only paused momentarily when Erin slid two fingers deep into her pussy, curling her fingers to stimulate the ridged area of her G-spot for several moments, before sliding her fingers back out to continue to glide and press against her clit, faster and with more intensity.  Erin’s eyes closed and she forgot all about her massage, her masseuse, where she was, and what she was doing as she brought herself to a long and deep climax, her knees spread wide, feeling warm on the heated massage table.  Involuntarily she voiced a low and primitive moan.  Her body shook in pleasurable convulsions, and she smiled from ear to ear.  Only when the waves of pleasure began to subside did she consider that she ought to attempt to be quiet. 

In her post-orgasmic afterglow, Erin had a moment of self-doubt as she came down off her high and her senses brought her back to the moment.  Carter’s massage had nearly stopped and his attention was wholly upon Erin’s amazing bald pussy, glistening in the dim lighting, as his hands absentmindedly continued to do their work of rubbing her calves and shins.  Erin had a moment of realization that her sexy body held this young man’s absolute full attention, and she used her influence to hold his gaze by resuming a light rub against her fully engorged clitoris, which sent tingling pleasure waves across her consciousness, and she intentionally overcame the strong inclination to rest. 

She was horny, and she wanted this experience to last, knowing that Luke would be absolutely ecstatic when she told him about it later.  He was always encouraging her sexuality, and she knew she had his full endorsement to continue whatever made her feel sexy.  She had always appreciated his commitment and assurance that an experience that elevated her sense of sexiness was worthwhile.  She knew this was only possible because of her intense devotion to her loving husband and his understanding of his wife’s need to feel desirable.  With that confidence, Erin took her boldest decision of the afternoon yet.

With the delicate, long fingers of one hand still caressing her dripping cunt, Erin bravely reached with her other hand toward the broad ties of her masseuse’s scrub pants and gave a playful tug.  His waistband immediately loosened but became caught on the bulge from his rock-hard cock.  His manhood was at full attention after Erin’s daring display of erotica.  With a grin, Erin slipped her fingers around the top of his pants and boxer briefs and slowly tugged against the elastic until his long, thick cock sprang out of the top and flopped awkwardly against the heated massage table, inches from her side.  His scrub bottoms unceremoniously slid to his ankles.

Carter’s eyes went wide, and his strong hands tarried on Erin’s sexy calves, not sure in his inexperience how to handle this situation with the young mother on his massage table.  Erin, knowing full well how to gain and hold a man’s attention, slipped her fingers over his throbbing manhood and began to rub her long thumb against the underside of his cock, just at the tip.  Her mouth salivated a little, and Carter’s eyes rolled back and his eyelids closed.  A short inhalation caught his breath as Erin stimulated the sensitive head of his cock.  Erin knew full well that her small gesture had Carter fully within her control and she gave her clitoris a few more vigorous rubs before sliding her body gently to the side to bring her mouth near her hand and the head of his cock.  Her warm breath added to the pleasurable sensations enrapturing her masseuse.   It was her turn to release some tension from his taught and trembling body.

Erin had a moment of pause as she considered what she was about to do.  She was a faithful wife to her husband of twenty years, and she did not know this young masseuse at all.  The conversation she’d had with Luke that morning gave her his endorsement for sexual experiences outside of their marriage.  Surprisingly, here was her first opportunity only an hour after their conversation.  She realized that this was exactly the kind of thing Luke had been talking about.  She absolutely felt that her personal display thus far was within her values of empowered womanhood, that she was in complete control of her own body and own sexuality, and that her husband encouraged actions of her choosing to make herself feel sexy.  She knew Luke would get an absolute, shocking thrill when she recounted all the details of her leisurely massage later that day.  She could imagine his astonished look and raptured attention now.

Here she was with Carter’s huge dick in her delicate hands.  She felt his pre-cum dripping down her fingers.  Her mind was made up; Erin returned to the task at hand.  Her poor masseuse was still standing at attention, his head back, eyes closed, his throbbing, long cock in Erin’s hand, inches from her face.  Erin admired the aesthetics of his shaft.  It was longer than Luke’s by a couple of inches, but she thought that really wouldn’t matter much.  With certain angles, Luke already sometimes banged uncomfortably against her cervix.  A longer cock would only do so more often, and that didn’t sound like an improvement.  Erin was glad to see his cock was about the same girth as Luke’s; any larger and she may have trouble fitting it into her warm mouth.

Erin resumed a small circling motion with her thumb against the underside of his cock where the head met the shaft.  She knew that this motion alone would bring her captive masseuse to climax in under five minutes with some intention and encouragement.  The pre-cum dripping down his cock lubricated her finger and she lazily switched up her motion to a slow figure eight as she reached her other hand over and squeezed and slid up and down the base of his cock.  She could feel her own arousal resume, her orgasm now only a memory, as her hips involuntarily pushed forward, her ass cheeks squeezing together as she spasmodically kegelled without meaning to. 

Erin slid her hand from the base of his cock up his toned stomach as she leaned in closer to him, her eyes locked on the throbbing dick head as her lips parted.  For the first time in her married life, she flicked her tongue out and licked another man’s penis, the taste of it sent a shiver down her body.  She then took Carter’s swollen and throbbing cock into her mouth, surprising herself by fitting nearly half of it into the back of her throat without gagging.  Erin’s hand, still on his cock, automatically slid further down, and as she pulled her head back her hand slid up.  She kept up this rocking motion for several moments to the delight of her masseuse, who encouragingly slid his fingers into Erin’s long hair.  The scent of the massage oil added to the experience, and the warmth from the massage table rose through Erin’s skin. 

In the recesses of Erin’s memory, a porn video she had seen several years ago came to mind as she sucked and stroked Carter’s long and very hard cock.  She recalled seeing women take enormously long cocks into their mouths all the way down to the base and remembered feeling surprised and super turned on seeing the look on the men’s faces.  In the moment, Erin felt a compulsion to give this deep-throat technique a try.  Without really knowing what she was doing, her mouth and fingers already full of cock, Erin decided to try to relax her throat like she was swallowing and pressed forward.  Shocking herself more than Carter, she felt her masseuse’s long cock slide farther in until her lips were at the base of his cock, and the thrill of it sent a pleasure wave straight down to her tingling pussy, which spasmed in a mini-orgasm, and thrilled her to do it again. 

She slid the long cock out of her mouth to catch her breath and continued to stroke it.  Then took the entire length of his cock into her mouth again.  It was amazing how sexy it felt to her, and as she repeated this several times, she could tell Carter was not going to last much longer.  His hips bucked forward, and he grunted like an animal as Erin continued her deep-throating.  His arousal caused Erin to reach down between her own legs to rub her clit with an energetic circular motion.  She used four fingers for maximal stimulation as she continued to bob up and down on the long, throbbing cock. 

She could feel an intensity to the internal throbbing of his cock through her tongue and Carter began to moan in anticipation of what could only be a huge orgasm.  Erin took his cock all the way in one more time, then backed away, focusing her attention on her own swollen sex, longing for a cock to be deep in her pussy.  Carter threw his head back, eyes closed, and grabbed his own cock, stroking it faster and faster as Erin could tell he was nearing climax.  Watching a man besides Luke achieving orgasm was another first for her.  She kept her eyes glued to her handsome masseuse’s long cock, her face inches away, as Carter spurted a huge load of cum across Erin’s chin, neck, and tits. 

The combination of watching him orgasm after such an amazing blow job, the feeling of hot cum on her warm, oiled skin, the arousal Erin felt from a sensual massage, and the sexual power she felt was all too much for Erin.  She came again, unsure exactly how many orgasms she’d had that day but not counting and certain it would not be her last.  Her fingers kept pressure against her dripping wet cunt for long after her orgasm had subsided.  She enjoyed the post-orgasm glow that she knew she would take with her on her way home, and couldn’t wait to tell Luke about her adventure today.

Unlike Erin, her intern-masseuse was having intense post-orgasm paranoia and regret.  Erin could tell he was terribly nervous that whatever had just happened may be the end of his budding massage therapy career.  Maybe a vindicative husband was going to kill him, or maybe he had just made his first regular client.  Carter was unsure.  Completely uncertain of what to say or do next, he stood there awkwardly, his scrub pants around his ankles, his semi-hard cock still dripping from Erin’s saliva and the remnants of cum.  He wondered if he should try to stimulate Erin, continue the massage, pull up his pants, and in what exact order.

Erin laughed a little at Carter’s sheepishness.  With a manicured finger, Erin wiped a small amount of cum from her chest and raised it to her lips, then flicked her tongue to taste the cum that was so much effort to come by.

“Delicious,” she said, and she meant it.  In small quantities, cum was quite tasty.  Gagging on a huge load was always unpleasant, but licking a little, either off her body like this, or better yet, from a load in her pussy, always felt especially sexy, and gave Erin an “I did that” type of feeling.

“Don’t worry, sweetie.  This was entirely my doing, and I loved it,” Erin said with a hint of pouty housewife in her voice.  “I feel absolutely amazing, thanks to your massage – and your extra-credit work.  I won’t be telling your supervisors, but I will be telling all my friends that they absolutely need to come see you to work out their – kinks.  I hope you’re planning on staying in the area when you’re done with your training.”

“I am, actually,” Carter said, a large grin across his face.  His sheepishness was gone, replaced by a look that said, “Goddamn, did I pick the right profession.” 

He shuffled his feet and finally realized his pants were around his ankles.  He quickly pulled them up, retied the drawstring, and handed Erin a small hand towel for clean-up.  Glancing at the clock, he resumed his semi-professional demeanor. 

“Well, time’s up, Ma’am.  I’ll step out and let you get dressed.”  The irony of the formality was not lost on him.

“Well, thank you,” replied Erin.  “I feel absolutely amazing, your hands were magical.  I’m so glad we…met,” Erin said, also unsure how to end this little soiree.  As she wiped the cum from her chin, neck, and chest, Erin knew this was going to be a great but complicated relationship.  “I’ll, um, see you next week then?” Erin said with a mixture of hope and trepidation.

“Yes, I’m here for a few more months before my training is done,” Carter replied.

“Great,” Erin said, unsure if she would return, but loving all the possibilities that come from the prospect.

Erin was just finishing wiping the last of the cum from her sexy tits when there was a knock on the door.  She quickly and instinctively laid back down on her stomach on the warm massage table and hurriedly pulled the cum-soaked small towel across her raised ass.  A long-legged, sexy redheaded woman stepped through the door enough for Erin to glimpse her unusually perky tits and tiny waist.

“I’m just checking on you both to make sure everything’s all right,” said the red-haired woman.  Erin noticed the clipboard she held in her hand.  “It’s been a while since I heard from you, Carter, and I wanted to make sure everything was…going to plan.” 

Her last sentence had a peculiar air of innuendo, although maybe Erin was just reading into the situation after the hour she’d just had.  Erin noticed the redhead was unusually tall with broad hips, a tiny waist that seemed high on her torso, and perky medium-sized breasts that showed just an enticing amount of cleavage at the top of her work polo.

“No, thanks, we’re great and just wrapping up,” Carter said as he turned away to wash his hands.  Thankfully, his scrub bottoms stayed up and his cock was not so visible now.  Erin wondered halfheartedly if this had happened to the intern before.  Most importantly, Luke was going to love to hear about Erin’s adventure today.

 

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments