Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“How is the salmon, Luke?” Erin asked as Luke came in from the backyard with a plate full of grilled zucchini.

“It’s almost done, it needs just a few more minutes.  How is everything else?” Luke asked.

“We’re almost ready.  I really hope we like Stacy’s date.  She seems excited about him, but I hope we get along with him, too.  I don’t know why I feel a little nervous,” Erin said.

“You said they’ve been out a few times now, right?  What does Stacy say about him?” Luke asked.

“She says he is super nice and funny – and dead sexy, just like you,” Erin said as she slapped Luke’s ass with her hand in a potholder.

“Well, sounds like your kind of guy,” Luke said with a wink.  “We know Stacy is our type of girl.”

Erin and Luke exchanged a quick glance and smiled, both remembering their first experience with their new neighbors Stacy and Julie.  The foursome had had several fun times since, mostly wholesome Alaskan summer outings, like some hikes and dining al fresco on the back deck.  Stacy and Julie were both still settling into their new homes and appreciated Erin’s hospitality. 

They had also repeated their sexual explorations several times, and were building an impressive set of memories.   Julie continued to introduce Erin and Stacy to all the pleasures women can provide to one another.  Their innocent afternoon and evening activities frequently ended in a naked, sweaty embrace, with and without Luke, and everywhere from the living room to the bedroom, and even in a secluded spot in the woods.  Erin and Stacy had been together several times with just the two of them while Julie was working.  Erin felt like she was in a teenage romance, which fueled an insatiable fire in the bedroom with Luke.

Erin busied herself in the kitchen, putting the final touches on dinner while Luke watched her work for a moment.  She looked delicious in a simple white tank top, a short skirt, and an apron.  Luke imagined her wearing only the apron and smiled.

“I’m so lucky to have such a good-looking live-in chef,” he said as he watched her cute butt wiggle while she stirred the rice on the stove.

“Come on, baby, our guests will be here soon.  Go check on the fish, please,” Erin replied with a smile, thankful for the compliment.

“I just want to check on you,” Luke said as he leaned in to kiss Erin, and gave her a gentle slap on the ass before heading out to the backyard grill.

Erin heard the doorbell ring and busily removed her floured apron and smoothed the front of her tank top.  She walked to the door and opened it, with a hint of butterflies in her stomach.

“Hi, guys, come on in!” Erin exclaimed as she opened the door.  “It’s so good to meet you, Ryan!”  Erin leaned in for a one-arm hug around his tall and lean frame as she squeezed Stacy’s hand with the other.

“I’m so glad to meet you, too,” Ryan replied with his arm around Erin’s shoulders.  “Stacy’s told me so much about you.” 

Without quite thinking about it, Erin leaned back in towards Ryan and kissed him on the cheek.  She blushed, concerned that she was being too forward.  She’d never done that before as a greeting, although she always thought it was a cool thing to do when they lived in Europe.

“I’ve heard so much about you, too,” Erin said, trying to recover her composure, and pulled away.  The kiss did not seem to faze Ryan in the least.  He exuded a natural confidence and comfort in his skin that Erin found immediately attractive.  She briefly wondered if that was why she kissed him.

Ryan pulled a small hand arrangement of flowers from behind his back.  “Lovely flowers for a lovely lady,” he said with a mock flourish of his hand.

“Oh, thank you, they’re beautiful!” Erin exclaimed.  “Stacy knows how much I love a good flower arrangement.”

“So, she said,” Ryan replied with an innocent smile.  “We hope you enjoy them.”

“Well, come in, please,” Erin said again, remembering her duties as a hostess as she took the flowers.  “Stacy, how are you, my love?”

“I’m great, Erin, it’s always so good to see you,” Stacy replied, offering Erin a bottle of wine.  Stacy leaned in for a hug and a lingering kiss on the lips.  Erin’s butterflies returned.  If Ryan noticed the kiss, he didn’t show it.  “How’s Luke?” Stacy asked.

“He’s just checking on the salmon in the backyard.  He’s grilling it just the way we like it.  I hope you guys like it, too,” Erin said.

“Oh, I’m sure we will,” Stacy replied.  “I love all the salmon here in Alaska, and you guys have been so generous to share so many great recipes.”

“Ryan, there is a bottle of wine open on the counter, why don’t you help yourself and go say hello to Luke?  He may need a hand to bring in the fish,” Erin said as they walked toward the kitchen.

“I sure will, thank you,” Ryan said.  He busied himself with the wine for a minute then popped out the backdoor.

“Oh, my god, Stacy, you were right.  Ryan is drop-dead gorgeous!” Erin said as she playfully squeezed Stacy’s hand.

“I know, right?” Stacy replied.  “We’ve been out several times, now.  You think he’s good-looking with his clothes on, you should see him naked!”

“I would actually like to see that; I’m surprised to say!  I’m so happy for you, and he seems so charming.  You guys met online, right?” Erin asked. 

“Yes, kind of.  We connected through a dating app, but it turns out he knows my cousin.  We’ve all been out together, which was really fun.  I’m so excited to have him meet you guys, though.  I hope you don’t mind, but we kind of can’t keep our hands off each other.  We kind of embarrassed ourselves in front of my cousin.”

“Well, Luke and I can’t keep our hands off of each other recently, either – as you know,” Erin said.  “You’ve been there for much of it!  I doubt you guys could do anything to shock us too much.  Not after all we’ve experienced together.”

Stacy leaned in for another lingering kiss with Erin.  Erin caressed Stacy’s cheek for a moment and enjoyed the exciting feeling.  Stacy’s hands cupped Erin’s cute ass and pulled her hips closer.

“Come on, now, Stacy, we have a few more things to get dinner ready.  You’re going to distract me, and we’ll never eat,” Erin said, struggling to pull away.

“I know what I want as a pre-dinner nibble,” Stacy said playfully as the back of her hand grazed the front of Erin’s shorts.

“That’s exactly what I’m talking about,” Erin smiled in reply.  “We’ll never get to the salmon.”

“All right, Erin, you’re right.  How can I help?” Stacy asked.

The two women busied themselves with the last few preparations of dinner as Luke and Ryan entered through the back door.  Ryan held up the platter of fish and exclaimed, “Dinner is ready!”

“That part of dinner is ready,” Erin laughed.  “You can set it over on the counter to rest.”

With the last few items now finished they all sat down to dinner.  Their conversation was easy, and all were engaged.  They shared stories of travels, favorite Alaskan adventures, and some mutual friends.  Ryan had been in Alaska for a few years but was still grateful to hear about Erin’s favorite trails and Luke’s favorite restaurants.  Stacy entertained them with stories from her childhood which were new to her three companions.  Ryan and Luke cracked each other up with dad joke humor and earned several eye rolls from the girls.  Soon, Erin was clearing the plates.

“Oh, my god, I feel like we’ve known you forever, Ryan,” Erin said.  “I’m so glad you connected with Stacy.”

“Me, too, Erin.  She’s an amazing person, and is even more amazing in the sheets,” Ryan said with a smile.

“Oh, I believe you,” Erin said with a sly smile toward Stacy. 

Stacy straightened a little in her seat, obviously enjoying the compliments.  She turned toward Ryan and leaned in for a kiss.  Ryan was happy to reciprocate.  They kissed lightly, then leaned in again for a long tongue kiss.  Luke and Erin just leaned back and smiled at each other.  After a few long moments, they broke and smiled at one another.

“Well, who wants fresh blueberry pie?” Erin asked.  “I picked the blueberries myself.”

“That sounds amazing, Erin,” Stacy replied.  “I’ve never tried Alaskan blueberries.”

“And pie is my favorite thing,” Ryan said.  “Well, second favorite thing,” he corrected and leaned back toward Stacy for another kiss.

“I’ll give you a hand, Erin,” Luke said as he stood and stepped toward the kitchen.

Stacy and Ryan continued kissing for several minutes while Luke and Erin busied themselves with the desert, and kept glancing in their direction.  Stacy’s hand reached out toward Ryan’s knee then slid up to rest on the bulge in Ryan’s shorts. 

Luke gave Erin a knowing look and cocked his head toward Stacy.  Erin noticed and looked back to Luke with a raised eyebrow.  Luke gave a wink.  Both turned back to Stacy as her hand reached up the leg of Ryan’s shorts.  She was clearly enjoying handling Ryan’s cock, and neither was thinking about Erin’s pie.  Erin dished up four pieces of pie nonetheless, and came back to the table. 

“Sorry, Erin, we were getting carried away,” Stacy said, bringing both hands back to the table.  “That’s how we got in hot water with my cousin, also.  We just can’t keep our hands off each other.”

“Please, Stacy, no apology needed.  We were kind of enjoying the show,” Erin replied.  Luke dropped a fork and sent it clattering across the floor.  His mouth was ajar as he looked at Erin, surprised by her forwardness. 

Erin smiled back at him.  “What?” Erin asked Luke.  “We were!” 

“Ahem, yes, well, I suppose we were,” Luke answered, clearly blushing at Erin’s directness.  “Don’t, um, let us stop you,” Luke added.

Stacy laughed and reached for the pie Erin offered.  “Well, maybe we won’t!  But pie first,” she exclaimed.

Erin reached out to squeeze Stacy’s shoulder before handing her other plate of pie to Ryan.  “You guys make such a great couple,” Erin said.

“Thanks, Erin.  We have a lot of fun together,” Ryan said.  “And this pie looks delicious!”

The foursome ate their pie as Erin described the hike where she’d picked the berries.  Stacy kept reaching out to squeeze Ryan’s leg as they listened.

“Thanks for all the work to bring us this pie,” Luke said when she was finished.  Inspired by Ryan and Stacy, Luke leaned to kiss Erin and intentionally lingered, tasting the blueberry and whipped cream on her lips.

“Mmm, you go, guys,” Stacy encouraged.  “I want to get in on that later, Erin,” she added.  Luke wondered how much Stacy had told Ryan about their bedroom adventures, and marveled at the difference in Stacy’s confidence compared to their first meeting just weeks ago. 

“So, Ryan, tell us about some of your dates with Stacy,” Luke said to change the subject.

Ryan finished his bite of pie and sat back, contemplating where to start.  “Well,” he began, “we went downtown for our first date.  We had a great dinner and then took a walk overlooking the ocean.  I don’t think either of us saw much of the scenery, even though it was a beautiful warm evening.  We ended up making out most of the time.  Even from the first date, we just couldn’t keep our hands off each other.”

“That’s true,” Stacy added, “and we haven’t been able to ever since.  We ended up back at Ryan’s place that first night and neither of us got any sleep that night.  I came like six times.  Erin knows what I’m talking about.”

Erin smiled and nodded, liking where this conversation was going.  “Oh, yeah, I know how you can just keep going, Stacy,” she said.

Ryan continued, seemingly unfazed.  “We’ve been out hiking, did yoga, went to a music festival, lots of things in the last few weeks.  Every time we’ve been out, though, we end up just all over each other.”  He leaned over to kiss Stacy again, much longer than would typically be appropriate at the dinner table.  Stacy moaned when he pulled away, and turned back to Luke.  “I think we make some people uncomfortable; I hope you guys don’t mind.”

Erin and Luke turned to each other and had an entire conversation with their eyes.  Luke noticed Erin’s flushed look and dilated pupils; he could tell she was turned on.  Erin glanced down and saw a bulge in front of Luke’s flat-front pants and knew he was feeling the same way.  Erin turned back to Ryan.  “We don’t mind, Ryan.  In fact, please don’t let us slow you down.  We want you to feel comfortable in our home.”

Luke said, “Why don’t we move to the living room, and I’ll get us all another glass of wine.”  All agreed.  As Stacy and Ryan moved toward the couch, they commented to Erin about the travel artwork covering the walls.  Luke poured four generous glasses of wine and took them in two at a time.

“Thanks, bro,” Ryan said, reaching for his glass of wine.  “This is really good.”

“You’re welcome,” Luke replied, “it’s from a vineyard near where we used to live in Oregon.”

“I love wines with a connection like that,” Ryan said, taking a sip.  “Delicious.”

“Thanks, Luke, I love it, too,” Stacy said as she received her glass from Luke.  “You guys lived there a long time ago, now, right?”

“It doesn’t seem like it, but yes, we were just newly married at the time,” Luke answered.

“I’ll bet you guys were all over each other then.  I can only imagine how sexy Erin was as a newlywed,” Stacy said, smiling at Erin. 

“Oh, you’re right,” Luke said.  “Sex was amazing and everything was kind of new, you know?  But sex, like wine, just gets better with time.”

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

“Well, if that’s true, then we are in for a hell of a ride,” Stacy said, looking to Ryan.  She leaned in for another long kiss.  They leaned into the couch a little more, and Ryan’s hand wandered up to Stacy’s full breasts.

Luke sat down across from them in one of the leather captain’s chairs, set his wine down on the small table between his chair and Erin’s, and exchanged another knowing glance with his wife.  He could tell she was getting turned on by watching their guests.  Erin’s eyes were glued to her friend, and she seemed to be feeling all the things she imagined Stacy was feeling.

Stacy’s hand again wandered down to Ryan’s cock as he caressed her tits.  Stacy glanced over at Erin and gave her a wink as she squeezed Ryan’s big cock and gave it a wiggle back and forth, then she closed her eyes again and let her fingers gently trace its contours up and down.  Finally, Stacy leaned back for air and smiled sheepishly over at Luke and Erin.  She saw approval in their eyes and decided to take it a step further 

Without a word, and with her eyes locked on Erin’s, Stacy crossed her arms in front of her waist, grasped the bottom of her tank top, and lifted it up and over her head.  She was not wearing a bra, and her beautiful large tits were on full display.  Luke and Ryan’s eyes were fixed on Stacy’s chest, while the two women watched each other knowingly.  Erin liked where this was going.

Luke was a little shocked.  He’s been with Stacy several times in the past few weeks, but never with another man.  His only experience where another man was involved was the devil’s threesome he had stumbled upon on Mount Baldy.  Yet, here Stacy was getting naked in front of the three of them.

Ryan also seemed shocked.  Whatever embarrassing moments had happened with his cousin had clearly been with everyone’s clothes on.  Stacy had been an amazing lover but obviously had only ever included the two of them.  Stacy’s sexual confidence was astounding!

Stacy, with her eyes still on Erin’s, reached over to Ryan’s hand and placed it back on her breast, then she turned back to him for a long and deep kiss.  Ryan took the hint and kissed her back veraciously.  He felt more turned on than he’d ever felt before.  After a lingering kiss, he broke away and leaned down to lick Stacy’s erect nipples, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Luke and Erin sat opposite of Ryan and Stacy on two leather chairs, separated by enough distance to prevent them from touching.  They watched for a few moments before Erin needed some attention of her own.  She stood from her chair, stepped over to Luke, and sat down on his lap, then leaned in for a long kiss of their own.  Luke’s hand went instinctively to Erin’s sexy long legs and slid up and under her skirt.  His hand found that she was not wearing panties, and he allowed his fingers to caress and slide against her swollen clit and wet cunt. 

Stacy looked over and saw Luke stroking Erin’s pussy.  She felt aroused even further from seeing the pleasure that Erin was feeling and knowing she was responsible for their excitement.  Stacy felt emboldened by their physical encouragement and slipped away from Ryan long enough to slide off the couch and onto her knees.  With a practiced motion, she undid Ryan’s waist button and zipper, and pulled his shorts to his ankles, exposing his long throbbing cock.  Her mouth was immediately around the head of his cock, and she began stroking him with enthusiasm.

Erin watched Stacy’s bold actions with rapt attention.  She knew that Stacy was good at blowjobs; she’d sucked Luke off several times, but watching her with her boyfriend was a whole new experience.  Her own arousal heightened, if that were possible, and she leaned down to kiss Luke passionately as Luke continued to finger her sex.  She suddenly felt overdressed but didn’t want to break away from Luke just yet.  Instead, she adjusted herself to pull her skirt up to her hips, exposing her panty-less pussy to her friends on the couch, and reached down to encourage Luke’s fingers to continue their exploration.

Stacy glanced over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of Luke fingering Erin’s exposed bald pussy.  Stacy had never been with another couple like this.  She found the sight of Luke and Erin watching her suck on her boyfriend’s cock to be incredibly stimulating.  Ryan threw his head back against the couch and moaned as Stacy intensified her stroking and sucking, which intensified Luke’s fingering. 

Finally, Stacy broke away and stood in front of Ryan, her massive tits filling his view.  Stacy’s body was shorter than Erin’s with large breasts and round hips with a tiny waist which accentuated her other curves.  Stacy quickly slid her shorts off, exposing her tan-lined ass to Luke and Erin, and in a swift move, she mounted Ryan and pressed her tits into his face.  Ryan obliged by kissing and caressing her breasts as Stacy reached down and guided his long cock into her waiting smooth wet pussy.

Erin watched this enthusiastically.  She’d never seen another couple have sex in real life and was amazed at the beauty and eroticism of the moment.  She was reminded again that she felt overdressed and stood, separating from Luke, and unceremoniously slipped her tank top up and over her head, her skirt still up around her waist.  She leaned over the ottoman, separating them from Ryan and Stacy, and exposed her ass and pussy to Luke on the chair, then looked back over her shoulder at Luke with the best “fuck me now” look she could muster.  Luke didn’t need any further encouragement and slipped out of his clothes as quickly as he could, exposing his massive hard-on.  Stacy looked back over her shoulder as she bounced on Ryan’s dick, clearly happy with what she saw.  Ryan also peeked over Stacy’s shoulder and took in Erin’s amazing body bent over the ottoman.  His thrusting intensified, clearly turned on by Erin’s sexy body.

Luke stood and buried his cock deep in Erin’s wet cunt with one smooth motion.  Erin moaned loudly as Luke filled her.  She was so turned on that she nearly came from the penetration.  Luke began thrusting hard.  He gripped Erin’s hips to give him leverage.  Luke loved the view of Erin’s skirt around her waist, and he reached around to finger Erin’s clit as he continued to pound into her from behind.  Erin moaned in pleasure as she felt herself edging next to climax almost instantly but was able to keep herself in that near-orgasmic place without cumming.

Both couples fucked in this way for seemingly an eternity.  All felt incredibly aroused by their partner and by the sight of the other couple just a few feet away.  Erin looked back at Luke and smiled lustfully, silently giving her approval, and wondering what was next.  Luke seemed to read her mind and slowed his thrusting.  He had an idea, but first, he wanted more of Erin.

Luke slowly backed out of Erin’s pussy; his fingers still pressed against her clit.  Erin moaned again at the emptiness she felt with his cock outside of her.  She was still bent over the ottoman, pressing her hips back toward Luke.  She wanted more.  Luke knelt behind her, his view filled with Erin’s pussy and little asshole, and he eagerly began to lick her pussy.  His face was soon covered in her arousal.

Ryan looked over Stacy’s shoulder again and saw Luke’s face buried in Erin’s pussy and felt inspired.  He, too, slid out of Stacy’s amazing cunt and deftly tossed her onto her back beside him.  His cock glistened with Stacy’s juices as he slid sideways and then buried his face in Stacy’s dripping-wet pussy. 

The two women were now facing each other, and looked deeply into each other’s eyes as they enjoyed their men’s attention.  The look on both of their faces was pure arousal.  Erin reached back to Luke and gently pressed him away for a moment as she stepped toward Stacy and beckoned Luke to follow her.  She again leaned over, exposing herself to Luke’s view, but now was close enough to Stacy to begin kissing her as Luke renewed his attention to Erin’s pussy.  The two women kissed and fondled each other intensely as the two men concentrated on pleasing their women.  Soon, both women were moaning loudly as they approached orgasm together, then came with intensity, shaking as they kissed one another.  Luke and Ryan didn’t let up until both women were done quivering with delight.

Luke and Ryan reluctantly pulled away from their girls and beamed, smiling at one another with donut-glazed-looking faces.  Stacy sat up on the couch and Erin sat down beside her opposite Ryan and they continued kissing as their hands explored one another.  Both women were insatiable in their lust for one another.  Luke and Ryan both stroked their hard cocks as they watched the two women for several minutes until Stacy pulled back from Erin.

“Oh, my, god!  You guys are amazing!” Stacy exclaimed to everyone in the room, bringing everyone’s attention to her.  “But I don’t think we’re done yet,” she added.

“I agree, Stacy,” Erin said.  “I feel like I’m just getting started.”

“Our poor boys, though,” Stacy said with a smile.  “We can’t leave them hanging.”

“Erin,” Luke said, “why don’t you give Ryan some help?  That is if you guys are okay with that.”  Luke looked to Ryan and Stacy, unsure what the new couple’s response may be.

Erin exchanged a look with Luke.  “Are you sure, Darling?” she asked, clearly turned on by the idea.

“As long as Stacy and I can watch you,” Luke answered with a smile.  In response, Stacy gave Luke a hungry look and moved toward him, clearing the way between Ryan and Erin.  Ryan smiled at Luke to show that he was okay with that, too.  He was clearly turned on by watching Erin with Luke and was eager to get closer to her also.

Erin looked over to Ryan.  His long, fit body was sprawled on the couch and his erect long cock twitched with excitement.  After one more glance toward Luke, she leaned over and slid her mouth over the end of Ryan’s cock, tasting Stacy’s sweet pussy juice, and she was surprised by the scent of Ryan’s unfamiliar cologne.  Erin wrapped one hand instinctively around the base of Ryan’s cock and began to slide her fingers and mouth up and down his long shaft.

Stacy and Luke stood and kissed, their hands groping each other’s bodies, then turned holding hands to watch Erin expertly handling Ryan’s cock.  Next, Stacy laid down on her back on the ottoman and spread her flexible legs wide, nearly doing the splits, and beckoned Luke toward her swollen pussy.  Luke’s eyes flitted between Erin and Stacy, amazed at both women, then he lowered himself down to lick Stacy’s pussy.  After a few moments, Stacy took Luke’s face in both of her hands and said, “I want your cock in me now.”

Luke needed no further encouragement.  He raised himself up and buried his cock to the base in Stacy’s wet sex and began thrusting hard.  Stacy threw her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure that grasped Erin’s attention away from Ryan’s cock.  Stacy grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs apart a little more to let Luke penetrate her even deeper. 

The sight of Luke fucking Stacy turned Erin on even more, if that were possible, and she knew she wanted Ryan inside of her.  Erin stood and faced Luke and Stacy so she could keep watching them and lowered her ass toward Ryan’s rigid member.  Ryan guided himself into Erin’s pussy then grabbed her round ass and helped Erin slide up and down his bulging cock.  Soon, Erin and Ryan were both moaning loudly.

Erin and Luke locked eyes as Luke fucked Stacy and Erin fucked Ryan.  They both smiled as they panted in rhythm to their fucking.  Erin reached out a hand to fondle Stacy’s bouncing tits with one hand as she braced her own tits with the other.  The softness of their breasts felt amazing.  Stacy turned her head to watch Ryan thrusting in and out of Erin’s bald pussy from her low vantage point.  Ryan’s girth stretched Erin’s pussy lips with each pulse and Erin’s wetness dripped down Ryan’s cock.

After several long moments, Erin stood, her legs tiring from the standing reverse cowgirl position, and moved to the ottoman.  She knelt over Stacy’s face and braced herself on Stacy’s body, her pussy inches away from Stacy’s face.  Stacy instinctually began to lick Erin’s pussy, but Ryan soon displaced her.  Standing behind Erin, Ryan buried his cock deep inside of her and began to thrust.  Stacy watched Ryan in Erin’s pussy inches from her face as Luke continued to fuck Stacy’s wet cunt.  Erin panted in pleasure and leaned forward to kiss Luke deeply.  Luke reached down and fingered Stacy’s clit with his thumb as he kissed Erin.   

“Oh, my god, I’m going to cum, fuck me harder, I’m going to cum,” Stacy said as she pulled her knees toward her chest, enabling Luke to thrust even deeper inside of her.

“I’m going to cum, too, yes, please fuck me!” Erin exclaimed as she locked eyes on Luke and then looked back to Ryan.

Both men grunted and moaned in pleasure as the women neared orgasm.  Luke’s legs began to shake, Erin’s body started to spasm, and Ryan let out a long groan of pleasure.  Erin’s mouth hung open as her breath caught and she felt a long, intense, and deep orgasm starting.  At the same time, she felt Ryan explode inside her warm pussy, filling her with his cum.  Erin’s body quaked in pleasure as he spurt his orgasm inside of her.

“Oh, my god, I’m going to cum, too!” Stacy exclaimed again.  Her eyes were still locked on Erin’s pussy inches from her face.  Ryan pulled out of Erin and his cum began to drip down out of Erin’s pussy.  Stacy, even in her near orgasmic state, began to lick the cum out of Erin’s cunt, sending Erin into an immediate second orgasm.

Luke watched all of this with rapt attention and could take no more.  With a loud moan, he felt his orgasm starting, but Stacy beat him to it.  Her body began to shake violently, and she pushed Luke out of her pussy.  Immediately an intense stream shot out of her cunt, soaking Luke as she squirted her orgasm against him.  Luke’s one-way ticket was already out of the station, and he grabbed his cock and pumped it, shooting his cum all over Stacy’s flat belly.  Erin watched all this through slitted eyes as Stacy continued to lick the cum out of her pussy.

Luke, Stacy, Erin, and Ryan panted heavily as each came down from their intense orgy.  Luke smiled first and leaned in to kiss Erin, who smiled back.  Soon all four were giggling like schoolchildren in delight of what had just happened.

“Wow,” Erin said, “I mean, wow!”

“No kidding, you girls are amazing!” Ryan said.

“I think we just made some new best friends,” Luke said.

“I think I’m ready for some more pie,” Stacy said with a laugh.

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments