Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"By the Way, Coco Beach is a real resort in Phan Thiet, Vietnam. I've been twice and I highly recommend it to all Lush readers!"

Luke tied his running shoes on the bungalow porch to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and a light breeze in the palm trees above.  He sat up, closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply through his nose, enjoying the warmth of the early morning sunrise.  He was on the beach in a few steps and began jogging with the waves gently lapping at his feet.  The morning heat betrayed a hot day ahead, but the early morning warmth felt refreshing against Luke’s skin. 

There were lots of people out on the beach early in the morning, but very few tourists.  The local Vietnamese fishermen were finishing their night’s work, hauling huge nets into the shore filled with fish.  Others were involved in processing and sorting the fish by size and type, while still others were mending the wear and tear on the nets from the night’s work.  Luke paused his run many times to watch the fishermen and snap some photos as he made his way down the beach.  The few tourists he encountered were doing the same thing.

One woman in particular caught Luke’s eye.  She was wearing a skimpy bikini but was covered up with a lightweight coral-colored romper that revealed her ample chest and had flowing long pants that flapped in the morning breeze.  She was busy crouching to get just the right camera shots through her digital SLR.  Luke thought he recognized the fancy Leica symbol on the black camera.  She appeared to know what she was doing, and Luke found himself following her to mimic some of her shots.  When he saw the results on his iPhone, he was convinced that she was some kind of hobbyist with a great eye for utilizing light and angles to create beautiful and interesting pictures.

After several minutes of camera play, Luke decided to break the ice.  “Hi, I’m Luke,” he said in English, hoping she would understand him, “I’ve been copying your shots, and I have to say that you have an amazing eye for photography.”

“Thank you, darling,” the woman replied with an Eastern European accent.  “I try my best to capture this beautiful morning’s sunrise light at the water’s edge.  I love the reflections and the colors coming off the water.  The fishermen make such dynamic and interesting subjects.  They may not be the best-looking men in the world, but I love to watch their taught muscles rippling in the sunlight as they bring in their catches.  It seems so primal.”  She made a gesture of gripping a net to emphasize her meaning.

Luke reviewed his photos and noticed the local fishermen appeared in kind of an idyllic sort of way.  “Now that you mention it, I think you’re right,” Luke said. “I hadn’t noticed that until just now.  What else have you been shooting during your time here?”

“Darling, I love to shoot everything.  There is so much beauty here, don’t you think?” she asked, finally looking at Luke with scrutiny.  “Take you, for example.  You’re running along the beach, no?  You’re looking amazing with just your running shoes and shorts.  I can tell you haven’t been here that long because your tan is still quite light, and I like the contrast of your complexion compared to the fisherman’s leathery skin.  Do you mind if I take some photos of you?”

Luke felt a little embarrassed to become the object of her artistic endeavor but readily agreed.  “I’m sorry,” he added, “but I don’t know your name.”

“No, I’m sorry, darling Luke.  My name is Natasha.  I’m here in Coco Beach with my husband for holiday.  He is sleeping in this morning, he got p’yanyy last night – drunk – and won’t be up before noon.  Don’t worry, Luke, he is very good at sharing.  Believe me, he shares himself every chance he gets.”  Luke wondered what Natasha meant, but figured something may be lost in translation.

“I tell you what, Mr. Luke,” Natasha said with a wry smile in her thick accent, “why don’t we make our way back to my bungalow, and I can show you some of my work?  Who knows, maybe you would like to be a subject for me.”

Luke knew that Erin would be sleeping in this morning due to jet lag and the late night they’d shared with Andrew and Sofia, so he decided to continue making a new friend and see where the morning may lead. 

“Thanks, Natasha, I’d like that.  I accept your invitation,” he said.

“Wonderful, Darling,” Natasha said.  Luke wondered just how p’yanyy Natasha was from the night before but didn’t ask.  She seemed bright-eyed for such an early morning.

Natasha’s long dark hair bounced across her shoulders as she led him along the beach in the direction he’d come from.  Luke found himself mesmerized by the womanly swing of Natasha’s hips.  They soon passed the resort restaurant that was just setting out breakfast items.  The smells from the kitchen were amazing, but they kept going down the beach, past several still bungalows, including Luke’s, until they came to one on the far end.  It was quiet except for some colorful red-white-and-blue towels hanging from the front railing.

“Come on in, Love,” Natasha cooed as she strode up the few steps to the front door.  Luke remembered that Natasha’s husband was supposedly still sleeping inside but reminded himself that he hadn’t done anything inappropriate at this point and was just going to see Natasha’s camera work.

Once inside Luke immediately noticed a very large sleeping man.  He took up three-quarters of the bed and would have been nearly a head taller than Luke standing.  Natasha paid him no mind and noisily began setting her camera on the small table in front of the couch.  She then hooked her camera up to a silver laptop and began to download the photos she’d taken that morning.

“Come here, darling Luke,” she said in a normal tone of voice, oblivious to the sleeping giant a few feet away from her.  “I show you some photos from our trip so far.”

Luke gingerly sat down beside her on the couch, certain that the big man on the bed may have an opinion of him hanging out in his room so early in the morning with his hot wife.

“You see,” she said, pointing to several images on the screen, “the fishermen make a wonderful subject.”

Luke examined the images carefully.  Each was perfectly framed and highlighted the strength and dexterity of the fishermen as they brought in their catch each morning.  Their strong muscles were apparent in many of the images, and Luke found himself drawn through the images to see what Natasha was focused on during her photography.

“I can tell you have a certain affinity for this young man, in particular,” Luke said as he noticed a theme in several of her pictures.

“Oh, yes, this is Tran, I think.  I’ve sucked his cock twice to convince him that he should pose for my pictures.  Now he looks for me every morning.  I like him very much.”  Natasha’s grin reinforced what she was saying and lacked any hint of irony or shame.

“And these are from this morning,” Luke exclaimed when he noticed his own running shorts and abs in several of the images.

“What can I say?” Natasha asked, “You have a great look for the camera, too.”

Luke attempted to hide his embarrassment, but his pride won out.  “Wow, thanks,” he said, “I really love your work.”

“Now, love, take off your shorts so I can get some photos of your xep – your cock, darling,” Natasha said, lifting her camera again.

Luke froze on the couch and listened to the giant sleeping on the bed a few feet away.  Natasha seemed to intuit his concern and sought to reassure him.

“Don’t worry, my love, he is a sleeping bear and had far too much vodka last night.  Besides, he loves to share me with men worthy of my kiska.  He knows my photography turns me on, and encourages me to, how you say, dive into my work.”

Luke thought back to the previous night with Andrew and Sofia and his talk with Erin.  Surely, this type of adventure is what they were all discussing.  How could he pass up an opportunity like this?

He decided to be brave.  He first took off his running shoes and socks, then stood and unceremoniously dropped his running shorts around his ankles.  His growing cock leaned crookedly to the left as he watched Natasha’s eye range from his partial erection, then to his face and back again to his cock.  A smile spread across Natasha’s face, and she licked her lips involuntarily.

“Very nice, Luke; I like you more already,” said Natasha in her thick accent.  She lifted her camera and took a few close-up shots of Luke’s partial erection before setting her camera down.  “That’s enough of that.  I will ask just to be certain, okay?  I can lick you xep now – your cock, yes?  I promise you will like it.”

“Yes, Natasha, I want you to lick my xep!” Luke answered emphatically.

Natasha needed no further encouragement.  She stood and kissed Luke deeply with her hands on his flat runner’s abs, then smiled and took a step back.  She slipped the straps of the coral-colored romper off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.  Underneath, she wore a skimpy white bikini that barely covered her nipples, and the bottom barely covered her slit.  She reached behind her back and untied the small bow tie that held her top in place, and it fell quietly to the floor, releasing her perfectly round tits.  They seemed a little too perky, and Luke thought they must be the best that rubles can buy.  Next, Natasha pulled the string at her hip that was keeping her bottoms on.  The tiny piece of fabric fell away, revealing a thin landing strip of pubic hair above an otherwise bald pussy.

“Now,” Natasha said as she kneeled in front of Luke, “I am ready to ‘blow your mind’ as they say in America.”

Without another corny word, Natasha grasped the base of Luke’s cock and slid him into her waiting mouth.  With expert-level skill, she bobbed her head up and down Luke’s cock like a snake swallowing its prey.  Her hands slid up and down Luke’s shaft in time with her mouth as she swallowed the entire length of Luke’s member down to his balls before coming up for air.  Natasha kept her gaze locked on Luke’s eyes as she did so, apparently loving the look on Luke’s face as she took him inside her mouth again and again.

Luke kept glancing at the bear on the bed, concerned what might happen if he stirred from his slumber to find his wife deepthroating another man in his room.  Natasha, for her part, seemed unconcerned and even a little annoyed that Luke was distracted.  She wanted all the attention for herself. 

She broke away long enough to say, “Luke, baby, don’t worry about him.  He is dead to the world right now, and even if he wakes, he loves to watch me fuck other men.  You will be a happy surprise to him, nothing more.”

Natasha stood and kissed Luke passionately once again, then turned him and forced him down on the couch.  She flexibly straddled him with one tanned leg on each side of him on the couch.  Luke stared with his mouth agape at Natasha’s beautiful cunt, which was now inches from his face.  He smelled her early morning arousal and could see her glistening already.  She loved giving blowjobs, and it showed. 

Natasha leaned over for a long kiss with Luke.  Their tongues danced against one another with passion for several moments.  Luke’s cock twitched with excitement against his belly, inches away from Natasha’s slit, before she finally lowered herself down slightly.  With her fingers, Natasha swirled the tip of Luke’s cock against her wetness which immediately began running down Luke’s shaft; then, in one smooth motion, Natasha guided Luke’s throbbing member inside her tightness and slid to the base of his erection.

Luke nearly blew his load immediately.  Natasha’s pussy was snug and warm, and Luke thought he felt her clamp around him as she began to slowly raise and lower herself in a sweet fuck.  Natasha was wild and threw her head back in enjoyment and let out a high-pitched yell of satisfaction when Luke entered her and continued moaning unintelligibly in Russian as she bobbed up and down on Luke’s lap. 

With one more glance at the sleeping giant on the bed, Luke turned his attention fully toward Natasha.  He allowed his hands to explore her amazing body as she performed all the effort of fucking his long cock.  He grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him, then slid his hands up to her narrow waist, up her toned and tanned back, then brought them around to her perky tits, then back to her ass.  She was amazing, and her body turned Luke on in a primal way he hadn’t quite felt in a long time.  He wanted to ravage this woman and fill her with his cum.  He wanted to make her his cum whore.  In his primal desire, he hoped that the bear on the bed would wake and see him fucking Natasha.

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

She continued to bounce on Luke’s cock as she pulled his face toward her bare chest.  Luke moved his hands to Natasha’s tits and massaged them and took her erect nipples into his mouth one by one.  She continued her string of Russian explicatives, and yelped in pleasure when Luke’s long cock banged against her cervix.  Luke sensed she was nearing orgasm as her motions intensified, and then she began to shake uncontrollably and buck her hips forward again and again as she cried out in pleasure. 

Once she finished, Natasha rose from her kneeling position over Luke and stood.  She was smiling and had a ravenous look in her eyes.  She flexibly placed one leg up on the couch beside Luke’s head and leaned her pussy toward Luke’s face.  Without further encouragement, Luke leaned forward on the couch and buried his face in Natasha’s cunt.  It was hot and warmly sticky sweet with her juices as Luke quickly brought her to another loud orgasm while Natasha balanced on one foot. 

Natasha turned her attention back to Luke’s cock and kneeled in front of his seated position.  She wrapped one hand around Luke’s glistening cock and began to stroke it while the other hand applied pressure around the base of Luke’s cock and gently squeezed.  Natasha smiled at Luke as her stroking intensified.  He threw his head back and enjoyed all the sensations Natasha was providing.  He could feel the tightness in his balls starting to come to the brink, and he moaned loudly before he shot spurt after spurt of spunk against Natasha’s chin, lips, neck, and tits.  Natasha continued her motions until Luke was finished, then used a manicured finger to scoop Luke’s cum from off of her body and lick it into her mouth.

Just then, the mountain of a man on the bed grunted and began to roll over.  Natasha smiled and winked at Luke.  “Just in time,” she said as she reached down and scooped up Luke’s shorts, socks, and shoes.  He stood and scooted across the floor to the open doorway and stepped out onto the porch before slipping back into his running shorts and bounding down the stairway barefoot, certain of his escape but curious what may have happened if he’d been caught.

A few resort guests were heading toward breakfast as he returned to his bungalow.  Luke reflected on all the amazing experiences he’d had on this trip so far and wondered what the rest may bring.

He quietly set down his shoes on his own bungalow porch and gingerly stepped inside, not wanting to wake Erin if she was still sleeping.  He was relieved to hear the shower running, and he saw the sheets rumpled on the bed.  He decided he could use a shower, too.

“Good morning, baby,” Luke said as he stepped into the bathroom and slipped out of his shorts for the second time that morning.  He took in Erin from head to toe in the running water, her long body glowing from her new tan. 

“Hi, Luke, how was your run?” she asked innocently, leaning forward out of the water to kiss her husband.  “Did you find anything interesting this morning?”

Luke smiled to himself as the memory of the morning reran in his head.  “I definitely did, Erin,” he said gleefully.  “You’ll never believe it.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Erin, curious at Luke’s meaning.  Before she could wonder further, she noticed Luke’s hard-on, and she decided his explanation could wait.

They kissed under the warm water as the early morning sun shone on the floor.  Luke reached forward and grabbed Erin’s hips and pulled her toward himself, and ground his dick against her wet body.  They kissed passionately, then Luke reached up and began to massage Erin’s scalp while looking at her perfect breasts.  Erin leaned her head back under the water and allowed Luke to finish washing her hair before leaning back in for a long and passionate kiss.

When he was finished, Erin quickly lathered Luke in shampoo and body wash, taking care to run her hands down his taught muscles and flick her fingers against his erect cock before Luke stepped into the water and briefly rinsed off.  He flipped the water off, and they stumbled out of the shower and back to the bedroom, groping each other and kissing.  Luke felt himself unable to resist Erin despite cumming so recently with Natasha.

“Mmm, baby, tell me what happened on your run this morning,” Erin requested as Luke pushed her gruffly onto the bed.  “I want to hear all about it,” she said as she fell onto her back and spread her long legs, opening herself to her husband’s attention.

“Well,” Luke said, as he buried his face in Erin’s pussy and licked several times before pausing.  “I met someone on my run, someone very sexy, and she invited me back to her place for some fun.”  Luke rubbed his thumb along Erin’s clitoris and then leaned in.  He sucked her clit into his mouth for several seconds before his words registered with Erin.

“Seriously?” she asked when she fully realized what Luke was saying.  “Who meets someone on a run?” she continued.

Luke laughed.  “Apparently, I do,” he answered.  “And she was a super sexy Russian.  She said she wanted to show me some of her photography, but really, she just wanted to fuck me,” he added with a coy smile.

Erin’s arousal increased exponentially. “Tell me you’re joking,” she said, but hoping it was true.

“No, really,” Luke said.  “She wanted to photograph my cock.  She was beautiful, Erin.  You’ll be amazed when you meet her.”  Luke licked Erin’s pussy some more while his words sank in.

“She’s here, on the resort?” Erin asked after several panting breaths and a moment to gather her thoughts.  “Photograph your cock, what are you saying?” she asked.

“I’m telling the truth,” Luke said, then swirled his tongue around Erin’s swollen clit.  His cock was throbbing underneath him, but he continued teasing Erin.  “She was wearing this romper with the tiniest bikini underneath.  When she took it off, she had the most banging body.  You’ll like her.  Maybe she’s into girls, too.”

Erin leaned back against the cool sheets as her body began to tingle in excitement.  “Luke, tell me what happened next,” she said, panting.  “Tell me while you tease my pussy, baby.”

Luke’s cock ached for attention, but he kept up his pussy licking.  “Well,” he said between flicks of his tongue against Erin, “first I got naked, and she took what has to be an amazing photograph of my erection, then tossed her camera aside and deepthroated my cock.”

Erin moaned in pleasure, imagining another woman with Luke’s cock in her mouth.  “Yes, keep going,” she said breathily.

“Then, she straddled my cock and rode me like I was her personal pony.”  Luke slid a finger into Erin’s ready cunt while he continued licking her.  She was near the edge from his attention and the images in her imagination.

Luke continued, “Her husband was sleeping on the bed just a few feet away from us.” 

Erin interrupted, and half sat up on the bed.  “What?  She fucked you with her husband sleeping in the same room?” she asked incredulously.  “Oh, my God, did he wake up?”

Luke laughed and decided he needed to finger Erin harder to keep her attention split between his fucking and his story.  “I’m not sure, actually,” he said.  “He didn’t wake up then, anyhow.  So, Natasha was riding me and yelling in Russian.  Like, super loud.  I kind of enjoyed that part.  Then she came on my cock, Erin.  It was so sexy.”

Erin felt herself nearing the orgasmic edge but wanted Luke to continue.  She reached down and pushed his fingers away but then pulled his head toward herself, encouraging Luke to continue his cunnilingus.

“So, you didn’t come with her, then?” she asked, trying to concentrate on his story.

“No,” Luke answered, “she beat me to the finish line, and let me tell you, she came hard, if you know what I mean.\

“Mmm,” Erin moaned again, “I hope you had a chance to cum, too.”

“I did, baby, but first she stood and did this ballerina pose, standing on one leg with the other up in the air.  She put one foot on the couch behind me, and I licked her to another orgasm,” Luke said, adjusting his hard-on once again.  He buried his face in Erin’s pussy for some good grinding against her slutty nub, then came back up for air.  “After she finished for a second time, she kneeled in front of me and gave me the most amazing hand job.  I came all over her face and amazing body.  Probably in her hair, as well.  It was everywhere.”

Erin could take no more and felt her cunt begin to spasm in orgasm at the thought of Luke spurting cum all over another woman just minutes earlier.  She raised her knees and arched her back, then reached down between her legs to again pull Luke’s face toward herself for extra pressure against her clitoris.  She let out a guttural groan of pleasure as she came.  Luke obliged with just the right amount of attention to her swollen sex.

“Oh, my God, Luke,” she moaned as she came down from her post-orgasmic high.  “I love that you were just with another woman, and I love how you teased me by telling me all the details.  God, that is such a turn-on.  Did you enjoy fucking her, baby?”

“Of course I enjoyed it, Erin,” Luke said as he smiled.  “Not as much as I enjoyed the retelling, I admit.  At least not as much as I’ve enjoyed you so far.”

Erin smiled, knowing it was Luke’s turn to get off and wanting to help him in any way she could.  She knew her pussy still wanted more.  She rolled over and got up on her knees with her elbows on the bed and pressed her hips back.  She glanced over her shoulder to watch Luke’s face as he took in her sexy ass and bared bald pussy, glistening in arousal and ready for his cock.

“Luke,” she said with a smile, “come up here and put your big cock in my wet slutty pussy.  You can tell me more about your new friend.  I hope I get to meet her.  Maybe her husband, too.”

Luke climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind Erin.  He slid the tip of his cock against Erin’s moistness, then plunged his cock into Erin in one smooth motion and began pumping his cock in and out of her dripping cunt.

“She was so sexy, Erin,” he said between pulses.  “She’s got to be some kind of dancer.  That’s a thing in Russia, right?” 

“I think so,” Erin said, trying to keep her mind on what Luke was saying.  “Was she super flexible?”

“She was definitely flexible.  I’ll bet she can do the splits or put her feet behind her head,” Luke said. 

“Mmm, that does sound hot; I would lick her pussy if she put her feet behind her head.  I’ve always kind of wanted to try that,” Erin moaned.  “Was she prettier than me?” Erin asked somewhat timidly.

“Not even close, Erin,” Luke reassured her.  “That’s just not possible for me.  You’re my girl,” he added.

Luke’s hips bucked faster now, and he gripped Erin’s hips for leverage.  He felt himself edging closer to another orgasm.

“Can she do this?” Erin asked, then kegelled her pussy to clamp around Luke’s cock and pull him inside of her.  Erin had been practicing this move for months and had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it.

Luke responded by moaning, then tightening everything and arching his back.  Erin’s pussy pulled the ropes of cum right out of his cock as he orgasmed more intensely with her than ever before.  Erin took his cum deep inside her cunt, and she felt herself fill with his warm jizz.

Once Luke came back down a little, he panted, “No, baby, she definitely could not do that!  What even was that?  Also, please do that more – a lot more!”

Erin smiled with self-assuredness in her relationship and in her ability to please her man.  “You’re so mine, Luke,” she said with confidence.  “You fuck whom you like, but I know you’ll always be back to finish with me.”

“That’s what I want, too, Erin,” Luke responded.  “You’re the one for me, and you’ll always be first in my heart.”

Luke and Erin cuddled on the bed together, and Luke shared additional details about his morning.  Erin felt herself getting wet again at all the sexy minutiae of Luke’s encounter.  She was so aroused by hearing of Luke’s adventures and wanted him to continue to have fulfilling and fun encounters.

“You know who may enjoy hearing about this?” Luke asked Erin.  “Andrew and Sofia.  Let’s tell them all about it at breakfast.”

“That’s a great idea, Luke,” Erin replied.  “But I’m not done with you yet!”

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments