Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 48

"Not only does Crissy have a full day at work, but she meets fans"

51
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I felt foolish, trying to walk with any kind of grace on my high heels, holding a pink feather duster in my cuffed hands, as though I was just another retail employee, dusting the shelves and preparing for opening. My outfit made me feel more exposed and on display than wearing nothing at all would. My lips were tingling from whatever was in my lipstick and the fake tits in my bra jiggled and bounced with every movement. 

I kept looking over at the front of the store, seeing the curious faces through the locked door or from what I could see through the display of mannequins in the storefront. They were so clearly waiting for the store to open while trying to appear as though they weren’t. Not many people were comfortable lining up in front of a sex toy store, it seemed. 

“It’s opening time, Crissy. Remember to be welcoming and hospitable and of course, obedient.”

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I replied from across the store. 

Ashley moved to the door and unlocked it, stepping back then to let the customers come in at their own pace. She meandered to the cash desk and started putting small things in order. 

The first man to enter walked in with a kind of purposeful look, no matter how hard he tried to appear casual and curious. He was thin and fit and tall, but he seemed a touch uncomfortable in his own skin. Two or three more customers entered right after him, but for the moment I kept my eyes on him alone.

I tried to stay busy, working my way through the store and dusting, imagining that this wasn’t just busy work, but actually needed to get done. The customer was browsing through the aisles or perhaps just pretending to, as his eyes kept darting around. When the two of us caught each other’s gaze, it was hard to tell who seemed more awkward. 

Knowing that I’d seen him looking seemed to finally embolden him, and he came walking over. 

“Are you… Are you really Sissy Crissy?” he asked in a voice so quiet that it was almost a whisper. 

“Yes, I am,” I answered. 

He really was tall, over six feet, I guessed. I was barely taller than him on top of my heels. 

“You look amazing,” he said. “You look so sexy.”

I felt so strange, receiving his earnest compliments.

“How is everyone doing here?” Ashley asked, stepping in close with a beaming smile on her face. 

“Uhm, good, fine, thanks,” stammered the customer. 

“Are you here looking for anything in particular?” she asked, “or perhaps for anyone in particular? We are very happy to have Crissy as our guest today. Did you come by after her announcement this morning?”

“Yes, I did come to see Crissy,” he admitted. 

“That’s wonderful,” Ashley beamed. “May I ask your name? What should we call you?”

He blushed immediately and he lowered his eyes down to the floor.

“You don’t have to give your real name,” I said, recognising myself in his fear. 

Relief washed over his face.

“I guess you can call me Mallory,” he said. 

My eyes widened.

“The ‘Mallory’ who sent messages and photos?” I asked.

“Yes, that’s me. When you posted you’d be here, I just had to see you in person.”

“Oh this is exciting,” chimed in Ashley. “And does that name mean that you are a sissy too?”

“Well, yes I think so. I want to be. I love the way the clothes and the images make me feel more gay.”

“And you like that feeling?” Ashley asked.

“Yes,” Mallory replied, starting to fidget nervously. “I mean, I have a girlfriend and she’s so sexy, but lately I’ve been finding it way more sexy and exciting and dangerous to think about my roommate.”

“Your roommate is male?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, he is,” Mallory confessed. 

“So, you have a sexy girlfriend, and  you’re still thinking of your handsome roommate, and of our sexy sissy Crissy here instead?”

“Uhm, yes, I guess so.”

“So, what do you think, now that you get to see our girl in the flesh?”

“She is incredible. So sexy and so daring,” Mallory replied, and now I was the one blushing. Not many men in my life had ever described me like that.

“Does Crissy excite you sexually, Mallory?” Ashley continued.

“Yes, she does,” he replied. 

“When you were talking about wanting to be more gay… what kinds of things are you thinking about doing?” Ashley probed.

“Well, uhm, I guess sucking cocks and kissing men…” Mallory replied, his voice getting softer.

“Well, I’m afraid that Crissy has her clitty all locked up today, so I don’t think sucking her cock is going to be possible. She could suck yours though, if you’d like.”

“Oh my god! Do you mean that?” Mallory asked in disbelief. It was not lost on me that he was already asking Ashley instead of me.

“Of course I do. Crissy, tell Mallory that you’d just love to suck his cock for him.”

“It is true, Mallory. Sissy Crissy would love to suck your cock please,” I said. 

“Oh god… I can’t believe this is happening to me…” Mallory moaned softly. 

“It is,” Ashley confirmed, “and it’s happening right now.”

Ashley looked over at me and tapped me on the shoulder. Her look was clear. 

It wasn’t easy, thanks to the high heels, but I lowered myself down to my knees, right there in the aisles. Mallory was looking down at me in wide-eyed disbelief. I reached up and began to loosen his belt and lower his pants. It was a bit of a surprise to find that he was wearing panties under his jeans, and I smiled up at him as she showed his embarrassment at having that secret revealed. 

I pulled down the front of his panties and took hold of his rapidly-stiffening cock. I began to stroke him as I guided him to my mouth. He moaned immediately. As I continued to stroke him and began to suckle on his growing erection, I wondered if this was a first for him. It seemed quite possible that he had been limited to fantasy and secret dressing up until then. I looked at him and thought of myself before Liam – so curious and excited to fantasise about being with a man, but never quite believing it would happen.

Ashley stayed close, keeping an eye on us and the store, as well as recording the event with photos and video on her phone. There were times when she seemed to get in quite close, and I could just imagine what the photos were capturing. There weren’t a lot of others in the store, but those that were had quickly become aware of what was happening and had moved in closer to watch. 

I seemed to just be getting going when I started to feel him twitch between my lips. I had perhaps grown spoiled, both by the size and stamina of Liam, as his orgasm surprised me by coming when it did. I sputtered a bit when his first spurt of cum hit my throat, but I recovered as quickly as I could and continued to stroke him and slurp down his cum, until his spasms stopped. I licked and sucked him clean and swallowed it all down.

I smiled up, wanting to reassure him, as I tucked him back away inside his pink panties. I helped him get his pants back in order as well and then stood up once more. With the high of his orgasm fading, he seemed even more nervous than before. When he realised that others had been watching, it got even worse.

“I… I should really be going,” he stammered, his eyes darting around to find the exit.

Ashley stepped in, placing a hand on his arm and reassuring him.

“You can go whenever you like, but there are just a couple things, please, before you go,” she said softly.

“Wh.. what is it?” Mallory asked. 

“Well, first, I want to give you a gift. We had these special souvenirs made up,” Ashley said, and pulled something out of her pocket. 

I was still tasting him in my mouth as I watched her unfold and show him what turned out to be a pair of pink cotton panties. Written in small but clear script across the back of them were the words “Sissy Crissy sucked my cock.” I moaned softly, but loud enough for Ashley to hear. She laughed, and then pressed the panties into Mallory’s hands. 

KyraMooreTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyraMooreTS

“These are a collector’s item, honey, but I’m not exactly sure how rare they will be,” she said.

“Thank you,” Mallory said, actually looking touched.

“And then, just one last thing,” Ashley added. 

“Yes?” he asked.

“I’d like you to give Crissy a nice big kiss of thanks,” she said. 

The two of us simultaneously lifted our eyes to each other. I could see his eyes widen. There is something so intimate about a kiss that it felt even more close and personal and, yes, gay that even having my lips wrapped around his cock. It was clear that Ashley wanted this and that Mallory was nervous, so I just leaned in and took the lead.

I lifted my hands to the side of his face, drew him in, and kissed him slowly and fully on the lips. They were tight and trembling at first, but in a moment or two, they softened. I parted my lips and moaned softly into the kiss. With my tongue, sliding slowly past my lips, I shared the taste of his cum with him. The moment, connecting the two of us, held for a few heartbeats and then ended. He was beet red when he pulled back.

“Thank you, Crissy… thank you so much,” he muttered quickly. 

He turned and left, almost fleeing from the store. I was sure then that it really had been his first time. The crowd around us had dispersed somewhat. 

“Good job, Crissy. Another satisfied customer. Though next time hopefully we won’t scare them off before they buy anything!” she laughed.

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I agreed. 

Ashley reached down and took hold of the short chain between my wrists cuffs, leading me forward, and more out into the open areas of the store. There were perhaps one or two customers sincerely browsing, but most of the others abandoned that pretext to follow us with their eyes. 

As we moved, one pair of customers took the next step and approached us. They were a couple, a man and a woman, both around the same age, but as the man strolled towards Ashley, his apparently girlfriend hung back just a bit. 

“Excuse me, can you tell me if these really work?” the man asked, holding out a toy he’d pulled from one of the aisles. 

It was one of those ring gags, seemingly designed to hold the subject’s mouth open as much as possible while still keeping them from speaking or controlling themselves.

“Oh, yes, they work quite well in silencing a submissive and leaving them feeling vulnerable,” Ashley answered with a smile. 

He looked back over his shoulder at the woman with him. 

“If she’s wearing it, will I be able to use her mouth?” he asked.

“I assume you mean sexually?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, you understand,” he confirmed with a knowing smile.

“The gag will certainly hold her mouth open for your use. She won’t be able to do much to respond, though her tongue will still be available. You will need to choose the size of the ring thoughtfully, balancing the size of the ring that will fit in their mouth and still allow you to comfortably fit through it as well.”

“A bit of trial and error then?” he asked.

“Well, you don’t just have to guess. You can measure yourself, like you would for a cock ring or chastity device,” Ashley suggested. 

“That’s kind of how I selected this one,” he said. “But I’m still not sure how it would feel.”

“Would you like to try it out?” Ashley asked. 

The man’s girlfriend opened her eyes wide. 

“Right here?” she gasped in a high-pitched voice. 

“Don’t worry, dearie. I was suggesting that Crissy here help out,” Ashley reassured her, transferring the attention to me again.

“That’s not really going to tell me if it fits her mouth though, is it?” he asked.

“No, but that’s really the less interesting test, isn’t it? What you really want to know is if you enjoy fucking through the gag.”

“I suppose you’re right,” he agreed. 

“Wonderful,” Ashley said, and then turned to me. “Why don’t you slide down to your knees again, Crissy.”

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I replied, feeling a wave of helplessness. 

Ashley took the gag that the customer had selected and opened its packaging. She gave it a quick once-over, and then a cursory wipe-down to clean it. Satisfied, she brought it to my mouth. 

The ring of the gag was steel-wrapped in leather. Ashley guided the bottom of the ring behind my teeth in my lower jaw, and kept encouraging me to open my mouth wider, wider, and wider still. Finally, when I didn’t think I could do any more, she gave me a bit of a push with her fingers, and I felt the ring slip behind my upper teeth as well.  She then affixed the strap snugly behind my head, but it felt like the gag wasn’t going anywhere even without it. 

It felt so strange to have my mouth held so wide open and not be able to move my jaw or speak or form words at the same time. I felt the air of the room in my mouth. I looked up plaintively at Ashley and then at the pair of strangers. He was already unzipping his fly and fishing out his cock, just as Ashley was once again getting her phone out for photos. 

It was a bizarre sensation as he pushed his cock through the ring and into my mouth. The gag held my mouth so fully open and had my teeth and lips pushed out of the way, so I didn’t feel the touch of his cock until it slid over my tongue and hit the roof of my mouth. My cuffed wrists hung down in front of me. There was nothing for me to do other than keep my eyes up at him and accept his fucking of my gagged mouth. 

“As you can see and feel, you want a bit of snugness from the gag, as the submissive is truly in a receiving position with this toy. The sight and sound of them are really the most that they contribute,” Ashley commented. 

He was getting the hang of the toy and the position, and I could feel him start to thrust faster and deeper. I imagined that as his arousal grew, he was enjoying the feel of the ring sliding along him more and more. His cock started jabbing against the back of my throat, making me drool more and more. 

His cock and that buildup of saliva got me making very wet sounds as he kept on fucking my face. I tried to use my tongue to add to his pleasure as best I could, to do what I could to get him to orgasm as quickly as I could, but I couldn’t tell if it had any effect at all. He was obviously enjoying himself though. He groaned and moaned and thrust himself every deeper into my gagged mouth. 

I fought my gag reflex and felt my mouth feel like it was filling up with a mix of saliva and precum. He just kept going and going, fucking me like a sex toy. Using my face like he would a masturbation sleeve. My eyes began to water, but I kept my gaze up to him and he just kept going. 

After what felt like an eternity, his groans increased in intensity, and I felt the spurts of his cum against the back of my throat. His thrusts became slower and more forceful, grinding those last strokes into me as he emptied his load into my mouth. He held himself inside me, with his last thrust and spurt, so long that when he finally slid back, I had to gasp for air. 

He wiped his wet cock against my cheeks to dry himself, then tucked himself away and re-zipped his pants. 

“Mmmm, that’s great,” he said to Ashley. “I’ll take it.”

“Wonderful,” she said, beaming at him. 

She held out another pair of the “Sissy Crissy sucked my cock” novelty panties.   

“You get this lovely free souvenir as well,” Ashley said with a smile. “Come on over and I’ll ring this up for you. Crissy, stay right there and I’ll be back in a moment.”

I looked up at Ashley with wide pleading eyes, but she was already gone, leading the pair to the cash desk. I could only kneel and wait, with my head tilted back, trying to swallow and trying even harder not to drool all over myself and my outfit. 

I had a feeling it was going to be a long day, as one thing I could see was a clock on the store’s wall, and it wasn’t even noon yet.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments