Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 51

"Crissy meets a new friend, but Master is always in charge"

58
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Alone in the hotel room, dressed in this outfit that made me feel more sissy and slutty than being naked would have, I started to pace. More than once I lifted my wrist to check the time, only to be reminded that my watch had been taken along with my other possessions. I was just about to reach for the bag left on the corner of the bed, to see what Liam had left behind, when there was a knock on the door. 

Something close to panic set in. Even just opening the door would be a humiliation. I took a deep breath and stepped to the door. I looked through the viewer in the door and there he was. I recognised his face from the store. That was a comfort at least. 

I unlocked the door and stepped back as I pulled it open, staying out of sight as best I could. He stepped inside and let the door close behind him. We stood for a moment in silence before I gathered myself and invited him in, out of the tiny entrance hallway. 

I could feel his eyes on me and I couldn’t help but look at him as well. What I was noticing was just how normal he looked compared to me. He stood there as a man, tall and fit, dressed in jeans and a button-up shirt, in this hotel room with me, while I was displayed before him as an emasculated sissy, in my mesh top and a skirt that wasn’t long enough to reach the tops of my stockings. 

“It’s really good to see you again, Crissy,” he said, breaking the silence. 

He sounded so nervous and so sincere. It made me feel a bit more at ease. 

“Thank you. It’s good to see you too. It’s flattering that you wanted to,” I replied.

“Oh god, are you kidding? It’s been just about impossible for me to think about anything else but you.”

“Really? That’s really, I don’t know, flattering and strange and nice to hear.”

“Yes, really. I’m sorry if I’m nervous. This is kind of new to me,” he said.

“Believe it or not, so am I,” I confessed.

“Well, I certainly couldn’t tell. I mean, you, uhm, you did a really good job,” he said, starting to blush.

We both knew he was talking about me sucking his cock, but he couldn't quite say the words. It didn’t help that we were both awkwardly standing, with only a single chair tucked against a small table and the king-sized bed available as seating options. 

I gestured towards the chair, offering it to him, and I perched myself on the corner of the bed. I was feeling curious about him, wondering if his story was anything at all like mine.  

“You mentioned in your email that you had a girlfriend?” I asked. 

I saw his face redden. 

“Yes, I do. Sarah. She doesn’t know anything about this,” he stammered. 

“Neither does my wife,” I said, hoping it would comfort him. 

“I read that. That’s really hot.”

I had to remind myself that he’d likely read every word of confession I’d posted online.

“Is it? When I read about your girlfriend, I guess I wondered what would have happened to me if all this was happening to me before I got married. Where I’d be now, you know?”

“For sure, I can see that. I keep fantasising about all this, about having someone like your Master help make me fully gay, but I can’t quite find the courage to break it off with her.”

“She doesn’t suspect anything? You’ve never tried to talk to her about it? About what you like?”

“I don’t think she does. I mean, lately I think I’ve been less interested in sex with her, but she hasn’t said anything. But no, I haven’t really dared to be honest about this. I couldn’t. I know her well enough that it wouldn’t go anywhere. Besides, with all this, there really isn’t a place for her, is there? Other than my fear or fantasy of her discovering me, she hardly plays a part in my fantasies at all anymore.”

“How about your roommate?”

“He doesn’t know anything either, I don’t think. As far as he’s ever let on, he’s nothing but 100% straight.”

“Does that make it hotter for you that way, or do you just wish he was gay?”

“I honestly don’t know. Part of me wishes he was gay so it would be easier to come on to him, but another part wants him to be as surprised by my lust for him as Sarah would be. You know, kind of judging me.”

It was a strange feeling to understand him perfectly. 

“Yes, I get it. You want to feel the taboo of it. It’s powerful to have a sexy, dangerous secret.”

He squirmed a bit in his chair. 

“Exactly. The secret of it makes it so powerful. It also gives power to those who do know, right?”

“Yes. Once they know your secret, they have the power to expose it, and you.”

I knew that power all too well. 

“That’s why you gave me her name, wasn’t it? You wanted me to know, to add to the risk?”

“Yes, I guess so,” he confessed. 

“If you are new to this kind of thing, acting on these desires, can I ask what you’ve been doing until now? Do you chat online, or dress up?” I asked.

“A bit of both, I guess.”

“Oh? Do you have your own clothes to dress up in?”

“I have one or two things…” he answered, and I saw him squirm a bit as his voice trailed off.

I smiled.

“Are you wearing them now, Mallory?” I asked.

He looked down at the floor. 

“Yes, I am.”

“Will you show me?” I asked.

“Sure, I mean, yes, of course, if you want me to,” he managed to answer.

He rose slowly out of his chair and began to unbutton his shirt. When he removed it, I saw that he was wearing a tight white tank top with the Hooters logo across the chest and “Hooters Girl” written in block letters beneath it. I smiled at him, and he kept going. 

I watched as he opened his jeans and pushed them down to the floor to step out of them. He could barely meet my eyes now, standing there in a pair of cute yellow cotton panties. His erection was clearly outlined in them. 

“Those are very pretty,” I said, knowing that the compliment would tease him, as it would have for me.

“Thank you, Crissy,” he said.

“Did you buy those yourself?”

“Not exactly.”

I smiled wide.

“Mallory, are those Sarah’s panties?”

“Yes,” he answered meekly.

“Does she know you have them?”

“No, she doesn’t. I took them from her apartment once when she was in the shower.”

“You are so naughty,” I teased. I found myself genuinely enjoying his discomfort and embarrassment at being exposed like this. 

“I guess I am,” he said.

“Will you give me a spin and show me how you look in them?”

He looked at me with a nervous but excited expression and then started to slowly turn, giving me the full view of his body in the panties and top. His ass was tight and firm and the cut of his girlfriend’s panties suited him well. My eyes darted about to the locations of the cameras that Mallory knew nothing about. That secret made me remember just how forthcoming he was in his very first email. 

“Do you like that?” he asked me.

“I do. You look very good in those… I wonder if Sarah looks as good as you in them. I think others will wonder too… since you know my Master is recording all of this.”

He froze and his eyes widened. His lips parted and he took a deep breath. His eyes started to dart about. 

“Of course he is. He will want me to post the pictures on my site, I’m sure. But you like that, don’t you? The risk of it? Isn’t that why you shared so much from the start?”

“Oh god… oh god… I guess so. I mean, it’s all been a fantasy up until now… having these urges and someone like your Master and you… to make me gay.”

I was getting excited by the atmosphere in this small hotel room. I could see the physical signs that he was too. I edged my ass to the edge of the bed and spread my knees wider. I could feel my tiny skirt edging up. 

“Does being with me and  looking at me like this make you feel that way?” I asked.

His eyes dropped down, down to my skirt and what was visible below its rising hemline. I felt the hunger in his gaze, and I was so aware of the feeling of the plug inside me as well. I was tingling. 

“It does,” he answered with a trembling voice. 

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I reached down and tugged my skirt up higher, until it was little more than a belt around my waist. My cock, such as it was, was stiffening and on display through the lace panties. 

“Why did you come to meet me today, Mallory?”

“I… I came to suck your cock, Crissy.”

“Yes, you did. I know what it feels like to have a need like this. A hunger you can’t get rid of, even when you have to keep it a secret at home. Come closer.”

He stepped closer and, without me needing to tell him to, he dropped down to his knees. 

“Can I….? May I…?” His voice drifted off. 

“Ask it out loud. Then you can,” I teased him.

“May I suck your cock, Crissy?” he asked. 

“Yes, you may, Mallory,” I answered. 

The room became filled with emotion and excitement. I looked down, watching this man approach me, somehow with both overwhelming nerves and desire all at once. It made me feel so desired. 

His fingers were trembling as he pulled down the front of my panties, slowly, so that my cock sprang free when it was clear of the waistband. He moaned and then reached out to take hold of the shaft. His hand around me, warm and soft, made me return my own moan in response.

He opened his mouth and took me inside. It was so warm and wet in his mouth, and I could feel my arousal, assisted by the plug inside me, building my erection quickly. He started to stroke and suck, and I found my fingers curling up, gripping the bed sheets with urgency. 

I looked down at him, seeing his lips wrapped around me and his eyes looking up at me. Meeting my gaze made him blush even more deeply. I started grinding my hips, feeling him taking me deeper. I started moaning constantly, which only encouraged him. Only once or twice did I feel the grazing of his teeth against me and those were quickly corrected. 

I felt the eyes of the cameras on me – on us – but they just felt like an expression of Liam’s presence, watching and guiding it all. He was our puppet master, having brought us both to this place and this moment. 

I felt him holding me and stroking me and squeezing me. I felt his lips tight around me. I felt the pressure of his tongue against me. I moaned and gasped, louder and louder as he continued and moved faster. With the humble size of my sissy clit, he had no trouble getting all of me in his mouth. 

I had never felt these collections of sensations and emotions before. In everything I’d experienced in the days and weeks prior, I had been the one serving and servicing. Now I was alone and with another man, and the pleasure he was providing me was intense and new and confusing. I looked down at him, eagerly devouring my arousal, and I saw myself. 

I couldn’t hold back any longer. 

“Ohhhh, I’m going to cum,” I moaned out loud.

His response was to stroke and suck even more powerfully. 

I felt my muscles tighten and my toes curl. My thighs spread wide and I leaned back, still gripping the sheets in my fists. The release seemed to start from deep inside me, building until I erupted in overwhelming spurts and spasms. Mallory did such a good job, taking it all in and not spilling a drop. He held his lips tight around my pumping cock and used his hands to milk the cum from me. 

When I was done, panting, he slipped back and swallowed it all, even showing me his empty mouth once he was done. My heart was pounding, but in the aftermath of my orgasm and arousal, it felt so powerfully strange. 

“You did it,” I managed to say. “You sucked my cock.”

“Ohhh, I did,” he moaned. 

“That’s something you can never undo,” I told him, feeling the truth of my own experience in the words.

He stood up and I could see his eyes searching out for where he’d put his clothes. I didn’t blame him for his reaction, as I’d felt that kind of panic myself many times. 

“I.. I should go,” he stammered. “She’ll be wondering where I am.”

“I understand,” I said. “Thank you for doing this. I hope we can meet again.”

He turned to me as I was tucking my spent, softening cock back into my panties. I stood to smooth tug down and smooth out my skirt. 

Seeing me seemed to calm him a bit, or remind him of familiar desires. 

“I’d really like that, I’m sure,” he said, smiling once more.

I could hear his phone buzz as he pulled his pants back on, covering up Sarah’s stolen panties. He pulled it out of his pocket to look. I was sure he was afraid it was a message from his girlfriend, but the truth seemed to startle him even more.

“It’s from Liam, isn’t it?” I asked. 

“It is. I guess there’s no hiding things from him, is there?”

“No, there really isn’t. May I ask what he wants you to do?”

He paused, reading what seemed to be a rather lengthy message. 

“You can, I guess, since it involves you. You’re supposed to lay on the bed, on your back, spread-eagle.”

Now it was my turn to feel surprised and shocked and a little bit afraid, but I knew better than to hesitate. I stretched out on the bed, extending my arms and legs out towards its corners. Mallory glanced at his phone again and then started working wordlessly. He moved to the end of the bed and pulled out lengths of chain that had apparently been secured to the feet of the frame all along. He pulled them up and secured them to my ankle cuffs with waiting locks. He moved up to the head of the bed and repeated the task with my wrists, one side at a time. 

In just a few minutes, the tide had turned and now I was helpless, stretched out to the corners of the bed, with no idea of what was going to happen to me next. 

Mallory was also looking unsure. He had been so ready to bolt once the reality of a load of cum in her mouth had hit him, but now he seemed hesitant. Fully dressed again, with even the Hooters tank top covered up, he looked like a “normal” man, but his eyes were roaming over me with that familiar hunger. 

“Fuck, you look so sexy. It makes me feel so gay,” he breathed, talking as much to himself as to me. 

“Thank you, Mallory,” I answered. 

He turned towards the hotel room door, took a step or two, and then stopped and turned back. 

Wordlessly he sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at me. His hand moved slowly but without trembling as he reached over and lifted up the front of my skirt. I breathed in deep but didn’t say a word. I didn’t want to break the spell of the moment. 

He slid his hand over me, over the bulge, and then tugged the panties down. He didn’t look at me, he just stared at my crotch, and he began to stroke me. I bit my lower lip, working to keep myself silent. I was surprised by the reaction of my body, so soon after an orgasm, but I was stiffening quickly. He responded by stroking me faster and squeezing me tighter. I started to squirm, my hips rolling and rocking. 

“This is so gay,” he muttered to himself, but he never stopped. He leaned in closer while he jerked me, so that I could feel his breath on my glistening, throbbing cock head. I gave in and just started moaning, gasping, and telling him how good it felt. I was squeezing the plug inside me tightly and tightening my arms and legs, feeling how the cuffs and chains restrained me. 

He was entranced by the sight of what was doing, and I was just staring at him watching me. His hand was like a blur and my cock was aching and tingling. His mouth was maybe an inch from me, but he didn’t let his lips make contact. He just kept squeezing and jerking until I could hold off no longer, and I came for him once again. 

He kept me pointed at his mouth so that the spurts of my milky white cum splashed against his lips and chin, but he didn’t stop stroking. He kept squeezing and pumping until he had milked out every drop, and until my tightened muscles released and I sank into the softness of the bed. 

After a few moments, he stood up. He left me as I was, my cock softening with the waistband of my panties tucked under my empty balls. He wiped away my spent cum from his lips. 

“Thank you so much, Crissy. This was… this was intense and amazing. Thank you… it was more than I dreamed about,” he said softly.

“You’re welcome, Mallory,” I smiled up at him. 

I waited for him to release me but his eyes were darting towards the door again.

“I’m sorry, Crissy,” he said, “but this is how I’m supposed to leave you.”

My eyes widened and my lips parted, about to protest or plead, but he was already out of sight, and then I just heard the hotel room door close heavily behind him, leaving me helpless and bound, spent and alone.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments