Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 56

"Thanks to Liam, Crissy and Mallory get closer"

44
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I was barely recovering from our shared experience and was now eagerly searching Mallory’s face for clues about his decision. There seemed to be real torment at play.

“I… I want to stay. I will just have to make a call…” he finally announced.

“Oh, is someone expecting you somewhere?” Liam asked with a teasing smile that could be heard in his words.

“Yes, Sir. I was supposed to meet my girlfriend Sarah for lunch. I’m… I’m already late,” he stammered. 

Liam rose up from the bed, not bothering to cover himself at all. He moved with a powerful masculine confidence, walking to the hotel room’s bathroom. When he returned to us, he had a phone in hand — obviously Mallory’s. 

“What is your passcode, dear?” Liam asked. 

Mallory paused for perhaps a second, then responded, “1 2 1 8 0 0.” 

“Very good. So, let’s see… Sarah. There she is,” he said, and then began narrating as his thumbs typed out a message. “Sarah I am sorry I won’t be able to make lunch today as I ran into an old friend that I haven’t seen in forever and we are catching up.”

He finished typing and I heard the little “swoosh” sound effect of the text making its way off to her. 

“Oh god,” Mallory moaned softly to himself. 

“Actually, while I’ve got your phone, why don’t you two pose for some photos. Crissy, you and Mallory get up and stand next to each other.”

I climbed up off the bed and adjusted my lingerie a bit, trying to make myself look a little less rumpled. Mallory did the same, though he looked even less comfortable in his bikini. 

“Not so shy,” Liam urged us. “Get closer, arms around each other.”

He started taking photos as we posed, moving closer together, awkwardly at first. As he gave more specific commands, we had something clear to do, which made obedience easier. 

“That’s it. Hug him close. Good. Reach into his bikini bottoms and cup his cock. Good girl. Mallory, cup Crissy’s little tits. Very good.”

We moved and posed and touched each other, for Liam and for the camera. I was getting redder and warmer, and Mallory was visibly red. 

“Good girls. Very good. Now, kiss for me.”

We turned to each other, meeting each other’s gaze for a moment. The look we shared was much more than just resignation or reluctant obedience. It was strange and awkward, to be sure, but there was also something shared between us. He was on my level, in a way, and we were in this together. We both tasted Liam in each other’s mouths. 

“Mmm, fuck, look at you two little sluts. You really are making me want to fuck,” Liam commented. “Let me just send a copy of these photos to myself.”

After another “swoosh” sound from Mallory’s phone, Liam tossed it aside and gave us his full attention. 

“Mallory,” he said, “Why don’t you help Crissy out of her panties and let’s get her up on all fours on the bed.”

I looked at them both and then stood and waited. The ball was in Mallory’s court. He approached me slowly, his eyes darting to mine for just a moment of acknowledgement, then he brought his hands to my hips and started to tug down my panties, exposing my caged cock and exposed, shaved balls. I drew in a deep, slow breath. It was humiliating to have him see me like this, trapped and small, with my most basic physical reactions and pleasures controlled. 

He helped me up on the bed, and I took my position, on all fours, near the foot of the bed. 

“Crissy has such a nice plug in her ass, doesn’t she?” Liam asked Mallory.

“Uhm, yes, Sir, yes she does,” he responded, uncertain. 

“It reminds her constantly of who and what she is, and by now, Crissy needs anal stimulation to get any kind of physical arousal at all. It also keeps her a bit stretched for me, for moments like these.”

“Yes, Sir,” Mallory answered again. 

Kneeling there, I could just hear them behind me as I stared at the generic landscape painting hung over the bed. I was being kept waiting while on display. 

“Stroke me, Mallory, and coat me with this lube. I want to be nice and hard for our Crissy, not to mention slippery and glistening.”

“Oh, yes, Sir,” he replied. 

I tried to look back over my shoulder, but for the most part I had to imagine the scene while I waited. I could just picture Mallory’s hands shaking as he once again laid hands upon this man and his sizable, throbbing cock. Storking him, warming the lube, watching him swell and lengthen, all the while knowing that he was taking part in my use as well. 

The sounds I heard were wet, slippery strokes and deep breathing, quickening and turning into panting. 

“Fuck, that’s good,” Liam grunted. “Tug that plug out of Crissy’s ass. Grip the base, get a hold of it, then twist and tug it out. Not too fast.”

It was my turn to groan, as I felt Mallory’s nervous, inexperienced fingers trying to get purchase on the plug’s widened base, touching me so intimately. Finally he got a good hold of the toy and started to pull. I tried to relax, feeling the widest part of the plug passing, biting my lip and moaning. 

“Good job,” Liam praised him, as I felt it pulled free, leaving me feeling so wide open for that briefest of moments. 

Liam, obviously primed and eager, drove into me from behind. He was so hard that I gasped and groaned as I felt him push me forward. I was thankful for the obviously thick coating of lube that Mallory had smeared all over him. 

Liam took his time, thrusting with a controlled pace and depth, giving my body at least some time to get accustomed to his size. He pushed deeper with each thrust, just a bit more each time, as I moaned and gripped the bedding in tight fists. 

I felt Liam’s pleasure inside me. I felt my own warmth and strange arousal building up. Somewhere in my mind I was also aware of Mallory, watching all of this. I could imagine how I looked from his vantage point. Ploughed from behind, my tiny trapped cock in a trapped bundle wagging back and forth. My stocking-clad legs spread. The bra wrapped around my chest as a kind of teasing decoration. 

The sensations and emotions kept building, growing more intense and powerful with each thrust. I could feel Liam’s rhythm changing, in a way that I was truly beginning to know and anticipate. He got faster and faster, pushing all the way inside me with each drive, rocking my body as he plunged balls deep inside my sissy pussy. My body squeezed him and gripped him inside, and I could feel the size of him. He started to throb and pulse and his motions became a bit slower, but with more authority. He rammed forward, rocking me, and then he started to spurt, exploding his warm cum up  inside me. 

My thoughts were a blur and my body felt overwhelmed by the sensations and experience of it all. He kept thrusting, driving his load deep within me. With the last drive and spurt, he held himself deep inside, and it was as if I could feel him so perfectly, aware of the moment his erection started to wane.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

He drew back and I felt the emptiness. 

“Plug him back up, Mallory,” he grunted. 

Mallory was right there, pushing the toy back inside, plugging up his load before it could ooze out of me. I had to imagine that he had stood there the whole time, watching from just a couple of feet away, holding the plug the entire time, ready to seal me back up with a moment’s notice. 

It was only then, feeling him close and aware of his touch, that I realised that I’d orgasmed. I was oozing warm cum out of my caged cock. I blushed a deep red immediately, and felt even more embarrassed as Mallory pointed it out to Liam. 

“Well, well, well, it seems that I fucked dear Crissy so good that she’s had a little sissygasm. It really is pretty much the only way my girl gets to cum at all these days. You can get a warm cloth and wipe her down, so that her panties don’t get too stained.”

I knelt there on all fours, waiting and humiliated, as Mallory fetched a cloth and cleaned me up. Once he was done, doing what he could to clean the mess from my caged cock, I was able to crawl off the bed and stand once more, though I certainly felt the memory of Liam’s use of me. Liam was getting himself dressed once more, and Mallory was still standing nearby in her tiny bikini, looking so nervous. 

“You’ve been a wonderful help today, Mallory, and a very good cocksucker. I’m sure you will only get better. For now, you can get changed again and go back to your unsuspecting girlfriend. Maybe you won’t even have missed all of lunch, though you may want to tell her you’ve already eaten,” Liam teased. 

I waited and watched as Mallory tucked himself back into the washroom to change out of the little bikini and back into his previous outfit. I was sure that the taste on his tongue would last long after he was home. He’d no doubt be worried the next time he kissed his girlfriend, wondering if she’d taste or sense the truth. 

I was still plugged, still in panties and a bra, with my legs smooth and silky and warm thanks to the stockings, as I was driven home in the passenger seat of Liam’s truck. I felt the plug with each bump in the road, and I felt so aware of the fullness of his load inside me. My truth was even more overwhelming. Every day I seemed to be pulled farther away from my previous reality, and from those relationships. 

I knew how powerfully and fully I loved my wife, but that hadn’t stopped me from ending up where I was. It hadn’t stopped me from years of fantasy and enveloping myself in porn during stolen moments and late nights. It hadn’t stopped me from putting myself in the situation where Liam had discovered me, and it wasn’t enough to make me want to stop. 

“Are you lost in thought, Crissy?” Liam’s voice broke the silence.

“Yes, Master. I suppose Crissy is.”

“Thinking about today?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, thinking about today, and about a lot of these days.”

“Any regrets, my sissy slut?”

I paused, letting that word play about in my mind.

“No Master. I can’t say that I regret what has happened to me. It has been scary, and I guess I just don’t know what will happen. Maybe I should regret it? Maybe I’m supposed to? But Master is quite literally making my dreams into reality. I don’t know how to regret that.”

“Good girl,” he said. “Don’t worry about the future. That kind of planning isn’t yours to do anymore. Trust in your Master to take care of you.”

“Yes, Master. Crissy will trust in her Master.”

As strange as it seemed, those words truly helped. 

Liam pulled into his driveway. I expected a goodbye and for us to each head into our own homes, but instead he followed me towards my door. I opened it up and we went inside. 

“Why don’t you get me a beer,” he said.

I dutifully made my way to the kitchen and pulled a cold beer from the fridge for him. He hadn’t mentioned one for me, so I didn’t take one. He was already sitting in my favourite easychair in the living room when I returned. 

I gave him the beer, paused for a moment, then knelt on the floor near his feet. 

“Good girl,” he said, smiling at me. “Did you like sucking my cock today, Crissy?”

“Yes, Master,” I answered, finding it a bit hard to look him in the eye. “Crissy loves to suck Master’s cock.”

“You wish you had gotten to swallow my cum though, I’ll bet.”

“Yes, Master. Crissy loves to swallow Master’s cum.”

“You did get some of my cum for your own though. It’s in you right now, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Master. Yes, Crissy’s ass is plugged full of Master’s warm cum.”

“You liked it so much that you even came! How fun was that?! I was glad that your new friend got to see you experiencing that pleasure. Do you want to know a secret, Crissy?”

“Yes, Master, please,” I answered, though I wasn’t quite sure it was true.

“You are never going to cum again without a cock in your ass. Never. Sissygasms are going to be your only release, from now on.”

I looked up at him, eyes wide, not quite able to speak as I took in his words.

“Do you know what that means?” he asked.

“Yes, Master, Crissy thinks so,” I said, as implications bombarded my mind. 

“It means a lot of things, but for the moment I’d like you to let it sink in that you are never going to cum from sex with your wife again. You can’t even get hard with her without your ass filled. Your sex life, alone and with her, is entirely in my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. Crissy understands,” I said.

“What do you think you should say about that?” he asked. 

It took a moment for me to know, but then the answer was obvious.

“Thank you, Master. Thank you for controlling Crissy’s sex life, Master.”

“And not just yours, right?”

“Yes, Master. Thank you for controlling Cheryl’s sex life too.”

“You are welcome. Just think, if it wasn’t for your Master, you might have gone on a long time, the both of you, with totally unsatisfying sex lives. You, always searching for something else, and Cheryl, never truly having known what it felt like to experience true, overwhelming pleasure.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master.”

He stood up and handed me his nearly empty beer bottle. 

“Well, you will want to take a shower before our Cheryl gets home, no doubt. I don’t think she’s quite ready to find you dressed like this with your ass full of cum. You can remove the plug and lingerie, but do stay caged for me a little while longer. It really does amuse me when I know you’re wearing it while she’s home.”

He didn’t wait for my response before walking out and heading home. I drank the last sip from his beer and then got to my feet. It seemed like there was too much to take in, and I walked upstairs in a daze. I hoped a hot shower would clear my mind, but I knew I was being forced to accept truths that wouldn’t be so easily washed away.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments