Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Legendary Stories

Welcome to our collection of legendary adult stories! This category is reserved for the most popular and highly acclaimed stories from our talented writers.

These stories have garnered a massive following and have become classics within the community. They are known for their compelling characters, intricate plots, and sizzling sex scenes that leave readers breathless. If you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to erotic fiction, look no further than our legendary adult stories category. Here, you will find stories that will stay with you long after you've finished reading them, and will leave you yearning for more.

So why not dive in and discover the magic of our legendary adult stories today?

Home For The Holidays

I felt my naked body slide alongside Chris’ warm skin as I slid under the blankets.

I was excited to be going home after spending four months away at college, and I was looking forward to spending the holidays with my family and friends. When my parents heard that my roommate, Sarah, was going to be spending the Holidays alone in our dor...

Demarcus's birthday present

My neighbor asks me to be her husband's birthday present

My name is Christine. I am a stay at home housewife living a comfortable life with my husband, Tom. I met Tom at the University of Colorado in Boulder during my sophomore year of college. He invited me to coffee one day after class. We seemed to hit it of...

Black Neighbor Fucks My Wife and Teen Daughter - Part 2

After I suck my black neighbor's cock, he fucks my wife and teenage daughter.

In Part 1 of this story, I am tricked into sucking my black neighbor, Jared’s, cock. That’s when I discover my submissive side, and Jared convinces me to let him fuck my wife. I then convince my wife Megan to allow us to fantasize about her being fucked b...

Black Neighbor Fucks My Wife And Teen Daughter - Part 1

My black neighbor convinces me to suck his cock.

It took my family quite a while to get used to the lifestyle in Las Vegas after moving there from New York. My name is Connor, and my wife, Megan, and I grew up and went to college on Long Island. We married right after graduation and both had jobs in ban...

I let A Hot Stranger Fuck Me At My First Trade Show

A young, married businesswoman fucks a marketing representative at her solo first trade show.

First I'll start with a little bit about me: I'm twenty-five and working as a research assistant for a large multinational corporation. I'm married, and my hubby has kind of a small dick. My super-hot boss is fucking me regularly, especially when we trave...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Old Black Neighbor Breeds My White Wife - Part 1

A seventy-year-old, black, big-cocked neighbor befriends and fucks my wife and neighbor's wife.

It sometimes seems like only yesterday when my wife, Jackie, and I decided to leave our home of over thirty years and move to a retirement community. But as you’ll learn in this story, that move two years ago put us on a path to an entirely new and unexpe...

A White Couple Learns to Worship Black Cock and Pussy

My wife and I are black and take pleasure in seducing, demeaning, and using a white couple for sex.

Growing up as a black boy in rural Birmingham, Alabama in the 1980s was a lot easier than my parents had things growing up in the segregated South. Yet, even with race relations being greatly improved, I still had a strong sense that there were certain ta...

Sucking My First Cock on a Business Trip

I discover my hunger for cock, balls and cum on a business trip to California.

I have traveled extensively on business during my lengthy career working in the insurance industry. However, it was only a year ago when I had my first erotic experience with another man. Now I look back at all the opportunities I squandered while out of...

My White Wife, Lori, Becomes a Black-Cock Whore

A supposedly innocent white wife becomes a black-cock whore for coworkers and a man seeking revenge.

This is an interracial cuckold story written for and in the first-person voice of the Lush reader and enhanced for your reading pleasure. The last thirty years almost seem like a blur as I look back at my rather unconventional, but sexually-fulfilling lif...

Black Boss Impregnates His Racist Employee's White Wife

I am the black owner of a small company, and I fuck the white wife of a racist employee.

There are many advantages to being the black owner of a successful, small company, in addition to the obvious benefits of making a lot of money and being able to enjoy a rewarding and enjoyable lifestyle. I also enjoy being the boss of and having control...