Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Stories

MILF is an acronym for "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck", or "Mom I'd like to fuck". It was made famous by the movie "American Pie", though the origin of the term predates this (the term was already used for years on the Internet).

The term MILF is now in common usage, and denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally between 30 and 50 in age. Along the same lines as the "hot older woman" story genre, our Milf Stories section also includes "Cougars", who may not necessarily be Moms at all.

The slang word "Cougar" may be defined as a woman over 40 who sexually pursues younger men, typically more than ten years her junior. Milfs and cougars, hot older women / younger guy stories are what we serve up in here for you.

For Her Daughter's Sake

We all make sacrifices for our children, but what will Sonia submit to for the sake of her daughter?

Sonia lowered herself to the couch, loosening the fabric tie at the waist of her robe and allowing the fabric to drop from her shoulders, freeing her breasts. Sighing, she brought her 6-month old's mouth to her bare breast, watching him latch on enthusias...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 11 Part One

Angel is served divorce papers, then goes swimsuit shopping for the perfect Cancun suit.

There's something about warm sunny days that makes me feel good. I stood on the front stoop for a few moments enjoying the sun's warming rays, dressed in my flannel pajamas and a terry cloth bathrobe. As I walked toward the mailbox at the curb, my neighbo...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 3

As the year passes Danny receives more instruction until Captain DeAngelo comes home.

Through Thanksgiving and Christmas, Danny's visits with Vivian were spotty. When he had time off from school, his mother always had jobs for him around the house. However, on Christmas Eve, his parents went to a party, and Danny was able to spend four hou...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 2

Vivian continues to expand Danny's view of the world of sex

When Danny awoke the next morning, his mind was still on Vivian DeAngelo and his cock was still rock hard. The woman was simply amazing. She had the best body he had ever seen and she was willing to share it with him. The situation was beyond anything Dan...

The Unexpected Spark

A young stud meets an Asian MILF.

The Capital Grille in Tysons Corner pulsed with the usual Friday night energy. Polished professionals drowned deals in expensive wine while groups of women, their laughter like sophisticated wind chimes, celebrated the end of a long week. Tony, a picture...

Sharon And Me - Part 3

This is a little story about how I met with Sharon's best friend Daisy.

Daisy finally made it to Sharon's apartment and came right inside. She called out for her. Sharon responded that I was in the bedroom. Daisy walked in, and her eyes opened wide, and her jaw hit the floor. Sharon was tied down to the bed. There was whipped...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Diary of a High Price Escort Book Six

Margaret contemplates Franklin’s business proposal

After Franklin left late that Saturday afternoon, I decided a relaxing bubble bath would be just what my abused body needed. His gargantuan sex tool, along with the enormous size of his body, left me more than a little sore. I poured myself a glass of win...

In Her Prime

Carson longs to satisfy his friend's sexually frustrated mother.

I sat in Clint's living room, trying not to roll my eyes as he sent his girlfriend yet another text. The two of them had been squabbling about something dumb all afternoon, and though Abby was working at her part-time job, she managed to keep her side of...

Sharon And Me - Part 1

This is a little story on how I met my apartment building neighbors Sharon and James.

Sharon is a young-looking forty-two-year-old with blonde hair and blue eyes, 5'7, and weighs 135 lbs. She has a killer athletic body with 46DD firm breasts, long sexy legs, a killer tight sexy ass, and a tight bald pussy. James is a forty-eight-year-old,...

Uber Adventures Part 1

A dissatisfied young Uber driver finds a way to satisfy a personal fetish with one of his passengers.

Connor had been an Uber driver for several years. It was a great way of making ends meet whenever the day job slowed down or if he needed some extra cash, and occasionally made for some interesting stories too. Ever since Connor had given up drugs and alc...