Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

Norah The P.A.

A student has quite the experience at the college health clinic.

I’m a grad student at a small university. One good thing about being a university student is the cheap health care that comes with it, and I take advantage whenever I need to. Anyway, to help flesh everything out, I’m a short-ish guy, 5’7″ and about 130 p...

The Shrink #5 - Holly

The doctor helps a lady whose husband was too busy watching sports on TV.

The doorbell rang just as I was expecting. I knew who it was, and I had been waiting for him. It would be the psychologist my friend Suzanne recommended, who had given her his 'clinical' therapy for anxious women. Anxious was code for sexually frustrated,...

Anatomy Of Pleasure

A first gynecological exam takes an unexpected turn when my gynecologist starts to finger me.

When I set off for college in a city far from my hometown, one of the tasks on my to-do list was finding a new gynecologist. My former gynecologist had always prescribed my medication based solely on the symptoms I described, never insisting on a physical...

The Shrink #4 - Ann

The doctor gives an "anxious" lady a naughty massage.

I was reading my women's adult novel when the knock came on the front door. I knew who it was, and I was expecting him, but I was reading to give my mind another place to focus while I waited, since I was a little apprehensive about this visit. At the doo...

The Shrink #3 - Jill

The doctor helps a woman whose husband wasn't doing his job.

The doorbell rang right on time. I knew it was the psychologist my friend Suzanne had told me about, who had given her his “clinical” therapy for frustrated women. It was based on his knowledge from his practice that many women were not sexually satisfied...

The Shrink #1 - Suzanne

The Psychologist renders relief for a lady's frustration

I heard the doorbell. I knew who it was. I'd made the appointment a week ago and wondered how I'd respond when the time came. And now the time was here. I'm Suzanne, an empty-nester in my forties, and I had to share my story. It all started when I saw an...

Atrophy

“Fly, love! Be free!”

Silently, she was sitting on her shower chair, eyes closed, leaning against his upper body as his soapy hands spread the slippery film on her skin. Attentively, he lathered every inch of her, yet kept his professional distance when his fingers ran over he...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Night Nurse

A mysterious angel comes to visit every night while I try to remember who I am.

For what seemed like an eternity, I couldn’t see anything but darkness. Slowly returning to consciousness, I could hear people talking, along with a clinical beeping. “Easy there doctor, he’s coming to,” a female voice spoke. A male answered, “Adjust his...

Practicum

A student nurse gets stress relief from a security guard on a busy night in the ER.

Julie had four more weeks of her Practicum to complete and had been assigned to the Emergency Room, assisting the doctors and nurses on the night shift. This night was particularly busy, with a wide range of patients coming in, from heart attacks and car...

The Tutor 2: Doctor’s Visit

Bringing my daughter’s tutor to get fucked by my fellow Doctor.

“I'll bring you to meet him tomorrow afternoon.” “I don't know. Tomorrow is Saturday; it's my day off.” I pulled one of the hundred-dollar bills out of my pocket and showed it to her, “How about if I give you this for your troubles?” She snatched the bill...

The Nurse's Consummate Bedside Manner

A pitiful car crash victim finds private, compassionate release in his time of need

About a year ago I was in a terrible car wreck with multiple traumatic injuries. Broken bones and burns, the worst on my hands, coming from trying to pull my friend from the car before rescue workers pulled me away and got her out safely. I was in the hos...

Score 40 40
5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words