Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

Caught Speeding

Out for a drive I get pulled over for speeding but GET OFF with a warning.

If the Goddess hadn’t intended me to constantly fuck, she wouldn’t have endowed me with a body built for glorious sin, instilling constant, dripping arousal into that mortal coil. If the designers of the Porsche hadn’t intended us to drive fast, the speed...

Vondarkmor

The Merc and the Spook

This was a bad idea....

Due to the sensitive nature of this story, some things may have to be redacted. During my time I have served with some amazing individuals from all services including Navy Seals, Marine Raiders/ Recon, and even a few PJs. And they have all been humbling e...

The Taunting Pair

It was payback time for my two sexy sirens.

It was late on a Friday night when I headed for the men's room before leaving for the day.  Opening the door, I took in a sight which I'll not soon forget.  There before me were two stewardesses at the sink, kissing.  The dirty blonde, in more ways than o...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Revenge and Blackmail

There are times when being blackmailed is a good thing...

A couple of years ago I was away attending to commitments. One of those commitments was attending a symposium out of state. In case you don't know, a symposium is an excuse to drink massive amounts of alcohol while exchanging life experiences that gradual...

Badge Bunnies I Have Known, Episode Seven

Benefits of being a uniformed law enforcement officer not described in the Recruitment Brochure.

As a  uniformed Law Enforcement Officer, I sincerely and honestly try to give the taxpayers a full day or night's work every shift. However, I must confess, that the little head occasionally overrides the big head and has its way. Usually, this occurs on...