Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 72

"Service at the store leads to service at home"

43
12 Comments 12
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Once I had washed my face of sprayed cum, I did a quick check of my outfit and then returned to the store. I took Ashley’s instruction about a potential backlog of customers. She welcomed me back eagerly and gave my lips a fresh glossy coat of colour, then turned me towards where there were already men waiting.

“I think you’re going to like this one,” Ashley said.

I looked up at the first man in line and smiled immediately. It was Mallory, and despite our past experiences, he looked just as nervous and excited standing there as he had the first time.

“It’s so good to see you again,” I said.

‘Thank you,” he replied. “I saw your announcement online, and I just couldn't stay away.”

“The roles change once again,” I said.

“Yes, I guess so,” he answered.

“I’m going to suck you much better than Sarah does,” I told him.

I slid down to my knees and reached to open his pants. I was not totally surprised to find that he was wearing panties and a garter belt beneath them, and I imagined that his $200 may well have been spent exclusively on lingerie.

He responded quickly to my hands and mouth, so I slowed down slightly. I wanted him to thoroughly enjoy his experience and it was teasing to know that he was surely additionally teased by having an audience for it. I felt the taste of him filling my mouth, adding to the built-up taste of this service. I could feel his gratitude and enjoyment of it.

I worked him to the crest of his arousal and felt the eruption of his cum into my mouth. I sucked him in tight, taking it all and swallowing down every drop. It felt even more powerful, servicing him and sharing the intimacy, but there was no time to linger in it, as there were more and more men waiting. I licked my lips and mouthed him a goodbye, but I knew I’d likely see him again soon.

The rest of the afternoon became a blur of cocks and cum. I could barely keep up with the pace of eager men spending their money so they could get access to my mouth.

They varied, of course, in size and in attitude. Some wished the attentive service of my lips, tongue and mouth, and others just wanted a tight wet hole to fuck. Some were gone as soon as they had nutted, and others wanted to linger to see their milky load of cum swimming in my mouth before I swallowed. Whenever one of them chose to mark my face, I at least got a break to wash myself clean before it was the next man’s turn.

There did end up being a woman who came to take advantage of the day’s offer, showing off her receipt to Ashely, but rather than give me the humiliation of fellating a strap-on, she had brought along her boyfriend. He didn’t seem quite as into the idea of having a man service him, but he had apparently lost a bet, and his reluctance eased once he saw me and my well-displayed cleavage. Even if my tits were silicone, they still entranced him, and it did not take long before he was rock hard and moaning as my lips were tight around him, sliding up and down his shaft. The taste of his cum was strong, making me wonder how long it had been since his last orgasm.

By the time the store was set to close, I was exhausted and spent. Once again, I felt physically full of cum. I had been objectified and used for pleasure, over and over and over, and I ached in my cage because of it. Ashley sent me into the back of the store as she closed out and cashed out the last of the remaining customers. Once the doors were locked, she came back and was so generous and kind as he helped me out of my slutty outfit and the silicone breastplate.

“This was a real winner, Crissy. You look just great with a good set of tits,” she said. “This was perhaps the most profitable day yet!”

“Thank you, Miss Ashley,” I said, still in a bit of a daze.

It took about a half hour after the store was closed before I was free of all the clothes and toys other than the plug I had been filled with the whole time. She didn’t bother putting the bra and the breast forms back onto me. She said they were just too sad after what I’d been wearing there. Once I was put back together, she sent me off with a kiss on the cheek. I sat in my car a few moments, getting my head straight before driving home.

I was feeling too exhausted and frankly too full to think about cooking a meal, so I texted Cheryl on the way home and suggested some take-away. She enthusiastically agreed, so I stopped off at a well-reviewed Chinese food place on my way and had quite the picnic of little dishes set up by the time she was home. It turned out to be great food, and we had a great time sampling it all, and Cheryl didn’t notice how little I ate.

I opened a bottle of wine, and it turned into quite a lovely evening, especially for a mid-week dinner. We ate and laughed and joked, and when it got late, I sent her up to bed, letting her know that I would clean everything up before I turned in. She gratefully gave me a kiss and skipped up the stairs and into her bedroom. I tossed out what was mostly gone and put the rest in the fridge, then cleaned up the kitchen. It wasn’t until I was all done and getting myself ready for bed in the guest room that I realised that I had completely forgotten to change out of my panties and stockings when I’d gotten home, and had been wearing them for our entire dinner and evening together.

I took them off and got into a pair of boxers to sleep in, hiding the lingerie away for the night, rather than trudging all the way to the basement again. I got into bed and drifted off to sleep, feeling the gurgle in my belly finally subsiding, even though it still ended up affecting my dreams.

I woke up early the next morning. The house was quiet, and Cheryl was still a good hour from her time of waking, so I made an early trip downstairs to put the forgotten lingerie away rather than risk having it around a moment longer. In the cold light of morning, I was quite concerned that I had been so careless, and I didn’t want to take unnecessary risks again.

If she had noticed anything, Cheryl hadn’t let on the night before and didn’t mention anything that morning when she arrived downstairs for breakfast. She was still very happy at the surprise of the take-out meal and we had an enjoyable time together before she was once again setting off for work. I went upstairs to take a long shower before getting dressed for my day. I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror, trying to look for changes that might be happening already, and trying to record a mental “before” photo as well. I realised that there were probably plenty of real photos now online to do that job for me. One thing that was noticeable for me was that I truly didn’t need to shave anywhere near as often.

I finished up and dressed enough to get me downstairs, where I once again put on panties and nylons and the filled bra to start my day. The plug continued to tease and distract me, but not nearly as much as having to accommodate a pair of jiggling breasts did. I imagined that I would get used to them too, in time.

I settled down to work in my office. As expected, there was a fresh flood of images to deal with, both from visitors who had been at the store and from Liam, who had apparently asked Ashely to do her best at documenting the events. She had also apparently tasked some of the store’s video surveillance cameras to be focused on me quite closely. There was so much glee in the messages from the men whom I’d serviced, both in the photos they shared and their descriptions of the day. There was enough buzz, both on Twitter and OnlyFans that it was becoming clear that this was going to end up being a repeated event, if not a regularly occurring one.

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

I made sure to comment on each submission, to re-share the best of them and even to request that those men allow me to include some of their photos as part of my full post for the pay site. By the time I broke for lunch, I had made my way through most of it, and there was a fresh batch of my service and submission prepped and scheduled to be shared with my growing fanbase.

I was eating when a text came in which, to my surprise, was from Cheryl and not Liam.

“I know this is a total surprise, but Lydia got some crazy deal at her favourite spa and she wants to take me with her. We’re going to leave right from work and be gone until Sunday. I know it’s short notice and the weekend but the place looks amazing and I kind of really want to go. It’s so luxe she says I don’t even have to pack anything! I hope it’s okay with you.”

“Of course it is,” I texted back. “Have a great time and keep in touch if you can!”

I loved hearing her enthusiasm, even if it did mean she’d be gone for days. Something told me that I would be allowed to get too lonely during that time. That feeling was reinforced about an hour later, when a message came in from Liam.

“I understand that your wife will not be home for three days. You will therefore have no need to wear any male clothes at home. Strip down to your lingerie immediately and put everything else away upstairs. There will be a delivery at your front door within the hour of what I’d like you to dress in until I contact you again.”

I resigned myself to obedience. I went upstairs immediately and removed everything but the bra, breast forms, panties, stockings, folding and putting away everything else that I had been wearing. Even though I knew there would be no one else in the house for days, it still felt dangerous to be walking around it dressed – or undressed – as I was. I tried to work but I was too distracted and also a bit cold. I paced around and went to the thermostat to turn up the heat.

I heard the truck in the driveway and the thud of a box being dropped off outside the front door. I snuck to the door, avoiding getting too close to the windows, and waited for the courier to drive off. Once he did, I peeked out and saw the box there waiting for me. I did my best to look around at the traffic on the street and when I was as confident of quiet as I could be, I pulled open the door, stepped out and grabbed up the box to haul it inside. My heart was pounding by the time I got the door closed behind me again.

I carried the box inside to take a better look. Inside was a complete outfit from head to toe, including some replacements for even what I was already wearing. I decided to carry it downstairs and get dressed in my room there. I took out the items and laid them out to get a sense of the full scope of my commanded outfit. One thing that became clear was that I was going to be starting from scratch, so I stripped naked as well, removing even the plug from my ass.

I started with its replacement which was larger and heavier, and its pink silicone coating had a ribbed texture. It took a good deal of lubricant and a bit of patient effort to get it inside my body. I followed it up with the chastity device. I couldn’t call it a cage exactly as the piece that fit over the base ring was completely flat. There was even a small length of catheter tubing that had to be inserted into me before it could be locked shut. It felt intense and invasive, and the way I looked after it was affixed took some getting used to. It was like my cock was gone completely. There was a small strap as well to keep the base ring snug and high, and I affixed it around my hips.

Rather than a traditional garter belt, there was a pair of snug and slightly elasticised white thigh-garters with little belts that stretched down to hold up a pair of white stockings. I decided to start dressing from the bottom up, so I rolled and guided them onto my legs and buckled them up to the garters that fit snugly around mid-thigh. The panties were little more than a stringy thong holding a triangle of white mesh to cup my trapped cock and aching balls.My skirt was a bright pink pleated miniskirt, so short that it barely covered my ass while I was standing.

I had been staring at the included silicone breastplate since I saw it in the box. Liam must have liked the way the one I had worn in the store had looked, I thought, with one adjustment. The breasts on this version were even larger and more jiggly. There was a small container of the power to use on the inside to help slide it on, and I applied it generously. It took a bit of doing and stretching but I managed to get it on and in place. The breasts were noticeably heavier as well but they did not sag at all. The nipples were pink and perky, as though I was to be seen as constantly cold or constantly aroused.

All there was to wear over them was a tight white cropped sweater. It extended to barely reach over my breasts and had a scooped neckline to give a generous view of my new cleavage as well. The fabric had a lot of stretch but even so it looked strained and tight over the full breasts. Looking at myself with it on, the sweater looked a bit sheer as well, as the outlines of my nipples could be made out even through it.

My look was completed by a wig of long bleached-blond hair, false eyelashes and a bright pink lip treatment that consisted of a coat of what was called plumping colour followed by a glossy top coat that made them look constantly wet and shiny. Lastly were the accessories consisting of a thin pink leather collar and pink patent leather high heels, both of which locked on with no keys in sight.

I looked at my reflection and saw a complete bimbo staring back at me. That judgement only seemed more true as I walked around the house in heels clicking on the hardwood floors with my massive new breasts jiggling and bouncing with each step. Even I was distracted by them, looking down into the deep valley of cleavage.

I was expecting further instructions once I was dressed, but all I got was silence. After a while of waiting, I just tidied up downstairs and returned to my office to continue working. I felt a bit silly, looking as I did, and everything about how I had been prepared seemed a constant distraction. The plug ached inside me making my trapped cock throb as well. My silicone tits constantly seemed to be in the way. I also noticed after about an hour that my lips were starting to tingle and feel strange. The glossy lipstick felt heavy and sticky, but it was more than that.

Finally, I got up and went to have a look at myself in the bathroom mirror. To my shock, it turned out that the plumping label on the lipstick had not just been a marketing phrase. My lips were swollen and full, looking like they had been injected with collagen. I still had full feeling in them — they felt perhaps even more sensitive than normal, in fact, but they looked almost obscenely inflated.

I moved out to the full-length mirror in the hall, looking at myself. I felt sure that, with the full scope of all that I had been sent to dress in, as well as with Cheryl’s engineered absence, something was in store for me and that once again I was completely at the mercy of Liam’s desires and plans.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments